Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    'Disciplined by you all?'

    Raif Clearsight sighs

    'It's going to be the sixth one isn't it?'
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "Good heavens, it's possible you do have some wisdom"
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner smiles to himself before turning around, and going to Tahlruamy's tent, his cloak billowing behind him. And things were just about to get interesting Drayner approaches Tahlruamy silently and either follows his directions to his tent if he gives them, otherwise he waits behind Tahlruamy.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Raif Clearsight uses his wisdom, and stays silent. Waiting to see how things play out.

    'Remember, this life is just a trick, this flesh just an illusion. Pain is but a fancy. What more proof do you need, when just by changing your mind you can ravel up one, and dispel the other? Remember, we're already dead anyway'

    Raif glances at Lord Belkinstair.

    I feel so sorry for him. No matter what I tried, I couldn't save him. Poor slave'.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa gives Raif a slight shove. "Come on then, we need to go and get yelled at by Lord-Protector Pointytemper. Which we all deserve, because any of us could and should have stopped you to check what your plan was, and nobody did."

    She looks at the distant horizon, and smiles."I knew some people who thought they need answer to no one. I knew some people that preferred to work alone. I knew some people that thought they were lone wolves, not needing to work with others, not needing their support or advice. And I say "knew" because all those people are dead now".
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    She turns back to others, conscious of a strange vaccum behind her that should be filled with adventurers. "All right, friends. You heard his Lordship. We report to him! Now! AS INSTRUCTED AND COMMANDED! Now let's get moving. Beg, pardon, Ser Dame. Anticipating your order."
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    ExtravagantEvil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    I listen intently as the events progress, nodding as I march beside Verossa, awaiting the word of our Imperial overlords, the chafe of their command impugning my ability to lead. Once we cross enemy lines, I will spread my influence.

    Indeed! Now that we have regained a semblance of unity, we shall march on, fight on, and with the winds of the gods carrying us, lead our missions with success, and glory!

    I say, walking backwards a moment, to speak proudly to the party.
    Last edited by ExtravagantEvil; 2012-07-26 at 11:30 PM.
    Check out the Hansbachman Blog, it's a cure for all of your ills!
    It's Grade A, Top Notch, and One of a Kind!
    All natural, Backwards Compatible and Moving Forward with the times.
    We're off-brand, off-tempo, and on point, with an ear to the ground, finger on the pulse, and hand on the trigger.
    We're on the beat like Ginsberg, hyper-aware and hyper-active.
    Running on multi-actuated heavy duty pistons with a pistol grip.


    Thanks to Dashwood for the Extravagant Avatar

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Clearsight walks away with Verossa, Daranad, and anyone else who happens to be with them.

    'Semblance...hehehe'

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot Check to see what Daranad's about to walk into
    [roll]1d20+4[roll]
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry (1d20+4)[9]
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  10. - Top - End - #100
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Eleanora's heart stopped as soon as she saw Tahlruamy.

    I never should have let this happen! This is all my fault! She ran her hand across her face. I must make sure that no such thing will ever happen again. We will succeed in our mission. No matter what.

    Verossa's voice pulled her from her thoughts.

    "Yes indeed," Eleanora gave the hexblade a small smile. "And please, there is no cause for your deference, friend. We are all equals here, and your order is at the very least as good as mine."

    She then turned her attention to the orator, and couldn't help but let out a grin.

    "Well said. Well said indeed. Together, we truly can succeed."
    Last edited by Machuchang; 2012-07-27 at 04:17 AM.

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Halabur shivered at the cold hate in the nobleman's voice.

    Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... he wonders to himself.

    His thoughts were confirmed when*Tahlruamy himself came to discipline them, his arrival causing Halabur to jump as high as the Hexblade was tall.

    We're dead. We're dead. We're so very dead.*

    He turns to Verossa, "I fear we are in serious trouble now. I beg of you, please eat me. I'd rather be tasted by your tongue than feel the wrath of Tahlruamy's."
    Last edited by Arranis Thelmos; 2012-07-27 at 11:57 AM.

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you stand quietly behind the Elven Lord as he tries to settle the hubbub caused by Raif and Belkenstair you notice that he doesn't appear to actually be angry anymore though his face is still a strained mask.
    "Yes Mr Drayner? Was there something you did not understand about going and waiting at my tent?" he says, not even turning his head.


    Varossa, Raif, Daranard, Eleanora, Halabur:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you make your way back to the Council Pavilion and then onto the Elven encampment you notice the change in layout and distribution of the tents and guards. The elves seem far more organized than the humans, there doesn't appear to be any division between the different Kingdoms.
    In the center is a large tent, almost as large as the Council Pavilion itself. On a pole outside it is flying a flag of a Crowned Oak tree with an arrow overlayed the center on a field of sky blue.
    Next to that there is a small, drab looking tent. It appears barely big enough to house one person, above it is a small pendant with the same Oak tree but without the crown and with a sword running the length of the trunk on a green field.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-07-27 at 07:23 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Clearsight starts smiling when he sees the little tent.

    'Misdirection, or a double bluff? Either way delightful. Looks roomy'.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge History (1d20+3)[10]
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  14. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "I'm afraid I don't now where your tent is, but I guess I'll manage. Drayner sighs a little, before he asks someone who is likely to know where Tahl's tent is.

    Gather Information:
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+3)[16]
    I know this is going to end badly
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Verossa nods to the knight. "Pardon the obsequience, ma'am" Hopefully, that's an appropriate expression."A girl in my position needs to pay attention to her station, or risk finding her position changing to flat on her back. You, gnome, nobody's eating anyone. Save your fear for those that actually mean you harm. There'll be enough in the weeks to come. Monsters and murderers, fire and blood, darkness and terror. War. It'll be wonderful," she smiled.

    "Ah, we're here," she said redundantly but decisively. "Blossemwood insurgent team reporting as ordered!" she shouts, then adds over her shoulder, "we need a better name."
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Raif:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know that the Crowned Oak is the symbol of the Elven High King, and that the Royal family also use the uncrowned version on their own pennants


    Drayner:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tahlruamy blinks, his eyes lightening a little but nothing else shows on his face.
    When you start asking around where his tent is, you feel a tug on the side of your pants, looking down you see the little Halfling woman from the Pavilion who shone like the sun. "Come with me sweetie, I'll take you... We might even make it to the tent" she chimes, winking and smiling at you before grabbing your hand and trying to drag you off.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-07-31 at 06:10 AM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner raises an eyebrow briefly before going along with the halfling.

    "Might I at least learn your name first? As I'm sure you already know mine."

    Sense Motive:
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+5)[14]
    to see if this is going where I think it's going.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She turns her head, looking at you, eyes still shining, "I'm Nialise." she says as she giggles, tugging harder on your hand, following the general direction that the other have gone in.

    Spoiler
    Show
    You've noticed this sort of behavior before, you have a fair idea where it might lead. You are a little unsure about it would work between you and a Halfling though.
    Last edited by Malak'ai; 2012-07-27 at 09:13 PM.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    ((Verossa's moved to the small tent. I'm sorry I didn't put that in the post. I was distracted by my internet dying every 5 minutes))
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "well, I don't want to be late, so this little detour will have to be quick"

    Drayner just smiles breifly, while keeping up with the halfing as they walk.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Machuchang's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "Well, you won't have to worry about that with me." Eleanora said as she followed Verossa into the tent.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Wisdom check:(1d20)[11]

    "Why not, dammit?" Verossa mutters out loud, then blushes bright crimson.
    Last edited by Marlowe; 2012-07-28 at 12:44 AM.
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Raif leans over to Halabur and whispers

    'Well played. The truest illusions are the most feigning. I've no illusions that our illusions will disillusion those who buy into this false truth'.

    Clearsight gestures at their surroundings.

    'Your reward as promised, I'll tell you 200 golden lies'.

    Clearsight hands over 200 gold to Halabur, then walks into the tent.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    "Lies well sung my friend" Halabur whispers back as he pockets the gold and follows him into the tent.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Varossa, Eleanora, Raif, Halabur, Daranard:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Upon enter the Elven lords tent you notice how sparsly furnished it is, containing not much more than a camp stretcher, though it looks un-used, with one chest at the foot, an armour stand with a set of very finely crafted and ornate full plate armour of a pale silver with golden inlays in the shapes of leaves and vines all over it. A stack of books of all shapes and sizes with various runes and inscriptions on the covers, a small one open upon the lecturn in the corner and finally a small camp desk, covered in numerous pages of writing in all different languages.


    Drayner:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nialise smiles "Hopefully not too quick." and winks again, taking you, to your surprise, to the rear of the Elven encampment, not the Halfling section.
    She leads you into quite a large tent filled with various containers and pots, all filled with a wide variaty of sprouting plants and even a few small sapling trees.
    Sitting on the floor with her legs crossed, her face suddenly blank of expression, Nialise looks up at you, "I know who you are Drayner, I know What you are... Before this is through, you'll have your chance. Your chance for vengance or redeption. I do know when. I do not know how you will choose, but for the sake of us all, I hope you choose well."
    She blinks and shakes her head, then smiles up at you, giggling, "Sorry, that happens sometimes. Now... where were we?" she says, slipping her robe down, revealing small, pale shoulders.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Marlowe's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NO LONGER IN CHINA!

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    No place for waste in Caesar's tent, I see, thinks Verossa. Maybe we have been forward in our appointment.

    With no-one else to acknowledge, she salutes the armour stand, and steps to the left of the entrance, bringing her Glaive into a practiced parade rest.

    "Two to one, somebody will try to go through his gear or at least read his private correspondence." she says, very quietly and softly. "And three for one, he's already here, invisible or otherwise hidden, waiting for someone to try just that."
    The Southern Comforters


    "i may only truly contribute to this game because it is so damned awesom and marlow is the bomb. plus i love the chemistry we all have"

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ElfWarriorGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Queensland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner's face goes white with astonishment as she talks... he clenches his fists by his side, "eh....." he manages to get out of his mouth before she returns to "normal".

    How.... how does she know this, how many know this? Drayner thinks to himself quickly before removing his cloak quickly and resting it on one of the branches of the trees towards the entrance of the tent and the resting the rest of his gear against the pot. "So... are you a prophet of some sort?" He flashes a smile to her to let her know he was still in a good mood though.

    Spoiler
    Show

    As he turns and smiles at her he uses detect magic to see if the large magical energy was still there. (for only about 1 second as he is getting undressed)

    Bluff to hide the fact he is still a little nervous about what just transpired: (1d20+9)[26]

    (trained) Knowledge: Arcana to work out what happened: (1d20+2)[19] + anything that I might get from detect magic (although I doubt it)

    I probably shouldn't get the knowledge instantaniously with the nervousness, and what is going on at the moment so it should work out to have the answer afterwards.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

    Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Malak'ai's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Drayner:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The little Halfling woman laughs "No, I'm no Prophet. Though sometimes I am able to see into peoples hearts. Now get down here silly." she says, reaching up and grabbing the front of your trousers.

    Spoiler
    Show
    There is a small amount of magic showing in the tent, but from her there is only a very faint glow coming from her robe now.

    You know there are many different types of spells that could allow her to read your mind or see your future, but you don't know which one she could have used to work out the "What you are" part of her speech.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    GreenSorcererElf

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Look up ;)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Halabur immediately heads over to the books and starts looking through them. As he looks he is brought back to earth by Verossa's whispered warning. Blushing wildly, he carefully rearranges everything and rushes over by her. "Sorry." he whispers.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Default Re: A Thorn In The Hand IC

    Clearsight chuckles

    I like the way you think, m'Lady, or at least the way you seem to think'. Then he frowns 'but perhaps we deceive ourselves in this'

    Then Raif gazes around the tent contentedly, not touching anything, or moving, but just looking about.

    'Well either way, it's easily determined'. Raif Clearsight whispers under his breath and moves his hands.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Detect Magic


    Whilst he's doing this, Clearsight chimes up, 'So, what do we think of the Blossomwood plan? It's a good plan...for a glorious death'. Then Raif Clearsight smiles 'I had something a little more...ignominious in mind'.
    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters:

    Raif Clearsight, Human Cleric, A Thorn in the Hand.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=420661

    Kieran Swiftsure, Human Rogue, Pirates of the Aether.
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=422092




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •