New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

Treehouse!

Gelley grins at her 'host'. "Such a gentleman!" She says, offering him a pat on the head before she disappears inside. The heroine has a quick look around.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Bugbear in the Playground

Treehouse!

Vierzt shrugs, smiles, and follows her in.

The living room has a large coffee table, and three of the walls are covered in large bookshelves. There are books stacked and strewn across the couch and table.
    The kitchen is fairly neat, and it's mostly filled with fruits and vegetables.

There are more rooms, out of sight from the living room.

Vierzt seems to like reading!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

3. - Top - End - #1083

Treehouse!

"Wow. I wouldn't a' pegged you for a bookworm, Vierzt," Gelley says, grabbing one of the books at random and having a look at it. She wanders into his kitchen and smiles approvingly. "Oooh. Someone likes to stay lean. I most definitely approve."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

4. - Top - End - #1084

Treehouse!

Yeah, well... He shrugs and moves some books over to make room on the couch for him and Divebomb.

Just don't talk to my roommate...
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

5. - Top - End - #1085

Treehouse!

"Oooh, roommate?" Gelley exclaims, leaping back over the couch to land beside Vierzt. She looks at him questioningly. "What roommate?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

6. - Top - End - #1086

Treehouse!

Vierzt frowns. Trust me, you won't like him. Vierzt goes into the kitchen. Want something to drink?
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

7. - Top - End - #1087

Treehouse!

"Fair enough," Gelley says, slinging her arms on top of the couch. She calls to him, "Yeah, sure. Got anything lite, or is it all old-school?"

Ms. Bomb has another look around the room while she's waiting. "Aw, no TV? What a rip. Have you seen some of the TV they have here? It's crazy!"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #1088

Treehouse!

TV? What's that? Vierzt gets Divebomb a lite beer and tosses it to her from the kitchen.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

9. - Top - End - #1089

Treehouse!

"Oh my god. Nait was serious," Gelley hops up on her knees and looks over the top of the couch at Vierzt, cracking open her beer. Didn't seem so old-school to her, drink-wise. Her tone is amused, though shocked. "Some of you guys actually don't know about TV. How are you still alive?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #1090

Treehouse!

Vierzt shrugs and grins, blushing a little bit. He seems embarrassed but happy. Dunno... What is it, like some kind of animal?
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

11. - Top - End - #1091

Treehouse!

Gelley's mouth hangs agape. She can't even begin to formulate an explanation. She bites her lip and begins, "Uh, damn... well, it's a square. Right? And this square has images of people or places that move. Usually tells a story or gives you the news or whatever." She purses her lips tightly and glances at the ceiling. "An' you can change the channel to see different stories - uh, TV shows - that you like. You followin' me?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #1092

Treehouse!

Vierzt looks at her. You mean, a play?

Right about then a slamming door is heard, the ROOMMATE!

Oh dammit not now. They have maybe five seconds before this mysterious being comes in.
    Spoiler
    Show
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Fortress Mountain

Not quite. I'll avoid going into the gory details so as not to offend any robots mechanical humanoids that might be in the crowd, but suffice it to say that Day's idea of 'improvements' is to 'jailbreaking' as 'psychiatric care' is to 'lobotomy'.

And as for Dark Souls... Yeah, I think that's a game best played without electric feedback. Prepare to die indeed.

"Maaaaybe. But more buttons are always good." Left to his own devices Day will spend a while exploring the game, the options and load-out menu and soforth, picking up a degree of familiarity with the controls along the way.

He'll eventually settle upon the weapon with the highest fire rate he can find, along with a rocket launcher. Accuracy, precision and subtlety... Well, they're not much fun, are they?
    [Fortress Mountain]

Assault rifles with virtually no recoil and high accuracy, noob tubes, and some variation of the knife-pistol combo is the kit Clarissa rolls with. That's 'cause she's cheap. Not cheap enough to quickscope, but cheap and tactical enough to beat a quickscoper and off a C4 grenadier on an open map.

Online matchmaking time, methinks. Time to teach Day the ropes of the art of smack talk.

An annoying, nasally voice pours out of television's speakers! Yech! It's a ten year old bragging about his last match!

"Lol! I got a ten killstreak and called in the chopper and everyone else was all like 'You're a beast at this game.' You all just suck and need hax to do anything right."

"Listen to that kid! Bet he can't play well under stress. We can trap him in a corner and laugh at him, if you'd like. Or kill him until he ragequits."

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Some time later, later than perhaps would have been expected, Mimi is returning to the MagCave. In one hand, she's holding a plump rabbit she killed a number of hours ago. In her other hand are two flowers. She slips through the vents and will soon emerge in Riss' quarters.

She looks rather rough. Her dress is stained with blood and sweat and is burned in a few places. Her hair is a mess and there are still some lingering traces of blood around her mouth. Thanks to her enhancement, she's not too badly wounded herself by this point. Just some lingering burns and traces of mostly healed scratches. In fact, she feels pretty good, and the big smile on her face shows it too.

"Riss! Misha! I'm back!" She calls cheerfully.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-09-15 at 01:47 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Sora's Apartment]

While the muse felt as if she should do something to help Sora, it was long after the fact after watching them stumble that it came to her mind. Still, her curiosity had been piqued and she would soon follow Sora to see this thing they were referring to. She felt surprisingly at ease now, though. They could be trusted, at least in her mind even if she was still questioning which gender pronoun to use.

Motioning for Mimi to follow her, she spoke up with an inquiry for the teifling. "Um.. What caused you to.. Why do you think that it is something I should look at?" Riss asked, wondering as to Sora's thought processes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Sora's Apartment]

Mimi follows closely behind Riss as she follows Sora in turn. She can't deny as twinge of curiosity when he mentions wants to show Riss something. It could be any number of things, and she wouldn't know where to begin guessing. The pixie does her very best to seem indifferent, though. Which is to say, not at all.
    [Sora's Apartment]

Sora will open a closet in his bedroom - which, by the way, is rather messy, as he seems rather content to leave most of his dirty clothing on the floor until it's washed - revealing that the closet is lined with shelves rather than clothing. The tiefling looks over them briefly before picking a single book off the shelf, and moving to hand it to Riss. The cover says Lhena's Extracts in gold handwritten font, and the tome is bound in red leather. It's fairly thick, but not too thick, and has that musty quality that books that have been sitting too long in a library have.

"You were interested in magic before, obviously. Lhena was an archmage and teacher, and she was particularly interested in making sure that the people who came after her would learn magic properly. It's the first book I used when I was learning magic, and it describes magic as best you can in a succinct but accurate way."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-09-15 at 02:23 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

16. - Top - End - #1096

Fortress Mountain

"Heck yeah! Lessee if we can make him cry!"

Sadly, such gleeful enthusiasm can never last long. Mainly 'cause Day gets all of ten steps from the spawn before a camping sniper ganks him. And then another cheapo puts a knife in his back.

But the kid's a fast learner and third time's the charm it seems, for the next sneaky no-good newb that tries to spawn kill him gets a facefull of high velocity lead! And then two of his newb friends as well!

Overall Day ain't half bad at this for a first time player, likely something to do with his reaction times having a healthy dose of zeroes before the first digit, but suffers a little from recklessness. By which I mean he doesn't quite seem to get that you're supposed to avoid getting shot.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

Some time later, later than perhaps would have been expected, Mimi is returning to the MagCave. In one hand, she's holding a plump rabbit she killed a number of hours ago. In her other hand are two flowers. She slips through the vents and will soon emerge in Riss' quarters.

She looks rather rough. Her dress is stained with blood and sweat and is burned in a few places. Her hair is a mess and there are still some lingering traces of blood around her mouth. Thanks to her enhancement, she's not too badly wounded herself by this point. Just some lingering burns and traces of mostly healed scratches. In fact, she feels pretty good, and the big smile on her face shows it too.

"Riss! Misha! I'm back!" She calls cheerfully.
    Riss' Quarters

After their little aborted massage lesson and what followed it, it seems Misha and Riss have retired to the bed and each others' arms.

The very first thing Misha does when she sees the state Mimi is in is slap her own forehead in sheer dumbfounded awe, "We really do need to follow you around everywhere don't we? If you'd got seriously hurt or trapped, how do you think that would affect us? How the heck do you even get that roughed up catching a rabbit?!" She looks like she wants to get up and shake the stupid out of the pixie, but is torn between that and holding Riss to her even more tightly. The thought of Mimi being hurt scared her a little in a way that she didn't want to admit to herself, and she's reacting poorly to that.

Of course, with both Riss and Misha still being naked and in each other's arms, Mimi might not be greeted by the most pleasant sight ever. Unless of course her jealousy is over-ridden by her lust.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

18. - Top - End - #1098

[Sora's Apartment]

"I.. I see." Riss said, cautiously accepting the book. Huh.. I'd have never thought that... Well, I suppose it would make sense that analog data storage would still be a viable means given the much wider array of materials here to print upon. Actually, now that I think about it, if such a thing were 'traditional' because of the avalibility of these materials, then it would make more sense as to why this methood would be widespread rather than seeking to compress data into smaller containers or placing them in decentralized networks. Well, that and just the avalibility of technology. I really need to keep that in mind.. Would think I'd remember that by now but..

Opening the tome, Riss would begin flipping through each page quite carefully but at a fairly rapid pace as she visually scanned each line and image while saving it all in it's own file. Hopefully, there was nothing abou the book that would keep it from being saved in this way. Nevertheless, if everything went well, then the muse would be handing back the book within a relatively short time. No reason to carry around a physical object when she could store the information just as easily.

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss' reaction was quite similar to Misha's although she did work an arm free so as to better hold out a hand for Mimi to land upon. "This is the second time that you've come back all beaten up. You don't look as bad as last time but.. Misha's right. It's like we can't let you go off on your own if this is what happens." the muse said although her tone was notably softer with the barest hint of lightheartedness. Given how Mimi appeared to be acting, there wasn't any serious damage and so Riss didn't feel any need to raise her voice although she would soon be leaning down so she could reach under the bed for where she kept a small first aid box. If Mimi chose to land as offered, well she would be soon sprayed with the same bright pink substance over her cuts and burns although she would be asked to remove her rather damaged dress first. No reason to let that get in the way of or hide any wounds from being healed.

It might just be her state of mind from recent events, though, that she wasn't exactly thinking how Mimi might react to both her and Misha being so close when she came in. All things said, she was still wanting to just return to the warmth of being held but at the same time she couldn't just ignore the pixie. ..Well, nothing says she can't stay here with us I guess.. I mean, if I'm going to try and.. Well... Might as well give it a shot, right?

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sora's Apartment]

Mimi hovers over Riss' shoulder in the meantime. She peers at the book, but she can't make anything of it. It's just a bunch of symbols that don't mean anything to her. Oh well, she'll occupy herself with peering around the room until Riss is done.

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi doesn't seem overly jealous, nor does she look at the two with overt lust. Her surprise at Misha's reaction far outdoes them both. "I'm fine. Some crazy person attacked me, but I beat her up." She sets the rabbit down, but holds on to the two flowers when she lands Riss' arm. "My mom doesn't even act this worried about me." She rubs the back of her head awkwardly.

Wanting to change the subject to something that doesn't make her feel quite so... guilty, Mimi speaks again quickly. "But, uh, anyway. I got these." When Riss is done spraying her, she holds out a flower to her. It's a fairly large flower with very curled, deep purple petals with a bright yellow center.

Rather than offer the second flower to Riss, Mimi goes to hover in front of Misha. "And this one's for you." She smiles as she offers the flower to the nereid. It's a little thing, with simple round petals and coloured a soapy green to match Misha's eyes.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-09-15 at 05:43 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1100

Riss' Quarters

"Yeah well... maybe she should. I don't want to have to run all over the ends of the earth if you get in-... just be more careful with yourself, okay?" Misha sighs and leaves it at that, staying quiet while Riss undresses the pixie and dresses her wounds. When the flower is presented to her she's shocked, then flattered, looking back and forth from Mimi's extended hand to Riss as if expecting it to be some kind of joke.

Then she reaches out tentatively and takes the flower, giving it a sniff once it's near her nose. Assuming she finds the scent pleasant, she'll smile secretively and tuck it behind her ear, breaking out into a grin.

"Thank you for the thought. Hey, can I see your dress for a second? I just thought of something cool." She desperately needs something to draw the subject away from tricksy pixies and their kind gestures that put her offguard.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sora's Apartment]

Sora will take the book back when Riss is done. No comment is made about the fact that she apparently doesn't need to keep it; he's met people with perfect memories before, and he even has a spell that lets him read a book just by touching it.

The contents of the book are as Sora said; well spoken without overly long words as it describes the inns and outs of beginner level magic. There's nothing about the book that would prevent the recording, though there are a few complex diagrams.

"Feel free to stick around and use my place as long as you need. I'm sorry I can't see you out, but at this point, I rather need a nap."

22. - Top - End - #1102

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss gave a small shrug when Misha looked to her. She couldn't say she knew what Mimi's motive was but it wasn't something that weighed on her mind much either. It would be interesting to find out more of what were considered 'norms' from where Mimi came from even though it might require quite a number of questions. Still, taking the flower in hand, Riss inhaled its scent given that she was quite curious as to how this one smelled. The ones previous had all been rather interesting although she couldn't help but think the one with the spicy scent was one of her favorites.

Still, after she had tended to Mimi's wounds, Riss paused for a moment to consider a thought. "I think I understand why she might not overtly worry so much from what you've mentioned before but.. Well, do you mind if we do, at least? In any case, we're both glad you came back in one piece even though we had to fix you up a bit." With that said, Riss would gently try to lift the pixie up and do the best she could to place a gentle peck on her cheek. It was.. A start at least. I just hope that isn't being too forward at the moment even though.. Well, it's mostly chaste so it probably isn't too bad but.. Maybe I should mention to her my decision or maybe I should... I should just see what happens in the next minute or so and then worry about the rest because I'll just ruin the mood if I do anything else.

[Sora's Apartment]

"Ah.. I, um.. I understand." the muse murmered, backing out of Sora's bedroom. She seemed just a little relieved by the prospect that she was able to leave without being rude but it was quite mild indeed. "I, um... Would like to talk more later. And.. Still need to help with your marking. So.. I'll try to contact you when I have the free time..?" Riss said, her last statement coming out as the sort of question inquiring as to the validity of the suggestion.

Once she had her answer, though, Riss would motion to Mimi to follow her out so they could let the teifling rest.. Though not before taking a moment to take a few 'snapshots' of the various titles on display in Sora's bookcase. "A-again.. Thank you for.. For having us over." she said, stuttering slightly.

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi gives Riss a stunned look, touching the cheek that where Riss kissed her. Then suddenly her face splits in a grin. "I guess you can worry about me if you want." She blushes a little and shuffles her feet.

"Oh right, dress." Mimi somewhat reluctantly moves off Riss' hand and goes to pick of her ruined dress from where it was discarded. She brings it over to Misha and holds it out for her. "Whatcha want it for?"

[Sora's Apartment]

"Yeah, maybe I'll see you too. Bye." Well that went alright. Seems like Mimi was worrying about nothing after all. And now she has Riss all to herself for the rest of the day. She's excited just thinking about it.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sora's Apartment]

"Another time then." Sora says, smiling tiredly.

The snapshots of Sora's shelves will reveal that the books aren't conventionally labelled, as most of the spines are entirely blank, but a few have hanging signs showing what they are, specifically; Sapta Vedas, Senno Somnis Pesant, Dus Vodoum, Nyu Dai, A series of massive scrolls jointly labelled Mahotai, Umbra Sigma, Uber Spiegel, ten volumes of The Memoires of Etheldrea, Illium Myths and Legends: Labra Editions, A Study on the Mutability of Magic in the Human Soul, Lhena's Extracts, and Lumen.

A cursory search on the internet will reveal that this collection, even just from the titles he has labels on is mind bogglingly rare. Even just the Mahotai scrolls (which he almost certainly doesn't have all of, and are almost certainly copies) are worth a small to moderate fortune.

If Mimi and Riss leave the room, Sora will close the door behind them before flopping down onto his bed.

25. - Top - End - #1105

Riss' Quarters

"Well, you must have gotten some of the rabbit's blood on it, right? So if I do this..." Misha licks one of the blood stains quickly, not really savoring the taste, but knowing that it's necessary for what she wants to try.

"Then I can do this!" With a *fwoomp* Misha's ears go from being pointed and tanned to long and fuzzy, sticking up straight from the sides of her head before flicking adorable and rotating around in search of interesting sounds. Bunny ears are a great distraction from being vaguely embarrassed at Mimi being nice to her unexpectedly!

"There, now I'm not the only one of us without an animal part. Barring the scales I mean." The nereid giggles before bending her head towards Mimi and trying to flop an ear on top of the pixie's head.

26. - Top - End - #1106

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss laughed a little at Misha's actions, remembering that not too long ago, she would have likely started freaking out at the sudden change. That wasn't to say she was used to such things but she was aware that she had acclimated quite a bit to the idea although being transformed a bit herself had likey helped in that regard. As amusing as the sudden growth of rabbit ears was, though, that wasn't enough to simply stop the muse from reaching out to try and touch them. In fact, it would be quite the opposite given that they gave off the appearance of having a downy texture.

"That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask but every time the question came to mind there were.. Preoccupations at hand. Just what kind of scales are they? I've not been able to match any of them to any kind of fish, at least." the muse said once the topic was broached. Still, if Mimi would allow it, the muse would try and position the pixie to where she would be on the pillow between herself and Misha so that she could at least resume laying down and lazily cuddling while still being able to include the little fey. After, of course, Mimi delt with Misha's ears.

[Sora's Apartment]

Not a single one of those titles made any whit of sense to the muse but she was aware that this would probably be something to expect for quite a while given the subject matter. She would wait for a while before running a search over the tomes in question but she would be quite surprised indeed at their current going price. Really, it would be for the best as she likely would have been rather flustered trying to figure out how to act around a person who was apparently quite rich.

At least, until she remembered that the differences in class and status were apparently a lot more fluid here than from where she had come. Nevertheless it might make their next meeting just a bit odd for a time until she learned to 'overlook' that particular aspect.

Still, she would make an attempt to try and give Sora a meek smile before departing even though it would most likely wind up being some kind of silly grin for the few moments it crossed her features.

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Ack." Mimi flails a little and shoves the ear off herself. She emerges laughing. "Okay, that's really cool." She has to admit. Silly too, but that goes without saying.

"Hey! I don't have any animal parts. I'm all pixie from head to toe." She insists as she's guided to her new sitting spot. She flops down on her belly. She still wishes that she could be the one cuddling with Riss right now, but she's in too good of a mood to let it bother her over much right now.

28. - Top - End - #1108

Riss' Quarters

The ears are indeed soft, but they twitch unconsciously when Riss tries to touch them even though Misha is trying to hold them still. The nereid smiles apologetically and lets them reshape back into their normal configuration.

"You've got wings like a butterfly, I think that counts." Not to mention the little antennae that Misha has a hard time not poking.

She turns back to Riss with a pondering look on her face, trying to draw Riss' eyes upwards so that the muse doesn't catch on to what she does next until it's too late. While speaking, Misha adjusts herself so that she's laying half-on the pillow Mimi was placed on, and now she's ever-so-slowly pulling herself towards Riss. The pixie is getting cuddled even if it's going to suffocate her first!

"I don't really know myself. They came with the skin from the gloaming game, but I didn't have the heart to ask her where she got it from. Could be a lizard maybe, or something else that's not in your list of animals like something magical. I've never seen something with blue scales like these that wasn't a fish, but the scales are too... dry, I guess, and rigid." She tries to think of any magical lizards she might know, but she's drawing a blank for now.

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Pixie in the Playground

[Fortress Mountain]

That's the spirit, Day! Make that nub eat his words and cry to his mama!

Clarissa knows the ins and outs of this game. She knows each map like the back of her hand! The weapons...not so much. She spams her noob tube through a player's favorite camping window and offs him with the explosion. She runs around a corner and knifes two dudes in the back. She charges at two dudes and dies, but the grenade she had primed before she bought the farm avenges her!

She's the stabby type of player. She jumps off of buildings and ducks behind obstacles hiding from other players before rushing behind them and poking them in the back with her knife. She fires her noob tube anywhere she sees a movement or a name until she is awarded a kill. She picks people off across the map with low recoil assault rifles and flees whenever she absorbs too much damage. She's good at this game, and she spawnkills a group of other players so frequently that they accuse her of hacking and the like. This makes her laugh up until they recognize that she's a girl. A girl playing video games? That's impossible, they mock! And they follow that up by hitting on her.

"Oh! You guys are sooo dead!"

She ripostes as she introduces yet another player to Mister Fragmentation Grenade. He's getting to be quite the popular fellow, this round!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-09-15 at 10:35 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1110

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss was perhaps just a bit too observant of Misha's ploy given that she would have to adjust according to the changing weight distribution on the mattress. Still, it wasn't as if she was going to do anything to hamper the nereid and even went so far as to try and subtly aid her by shifting her own weight to where she hoped things would be more comfortable for all in the end. Besides, Mimi definitely deserved some cuddling as well. But even with that done, though, she still quietly wished that Mimi wasn't so small. Comparitively at least. "I see.. That makes sense although I probably should have thought of something like that by now.." the muse said, trying to keep the notion that it was a rather stupid mistake on her part out of her voice.

Reaching out to try and lightly tap one of the pixie's antenna as she thought around for other topics, another rather obvious question came to her mind. "So, Misha? Have you really ever experemented with that thing you do? I mean, are you able to take on any traits of something with just a sample? Can you keep them indefinitely or do you require more material after a while?" the muse inquired.