New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

Kate's Apartment

Kate will do as she is told, picking up the holy symbol. Hmm... she should carry this in her pocket, as opposed to her backpack. If she's going to be using it, it needs to be handy.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kate's Apartment]

That may not be necessary, actually, as the first thing Cos dos is touch the holy symbol. It glows briefly before a chain sprouts from it, changing it to an oversized pendant, "Right. Now put it on and hold it in one hand, then close your eyes."

If Kate follows Cos' instructions, she should be able to sense as the energy from cost is moving over to her, that warmth and essence as it flows into Kate slowly, "What you're feeling their is my granting power to you. We can only do that during communion; if I'm not here with you, since I can't be here every day, then just hold the symbol and talk. I'll hear you, I guarantee it."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

That feels weird... but good.

"Okay. That will probably be awkward at first, but I'll get used to it." She'll probably get into the habit of telling Cos what she lucid dreamed about or her schedule for the day or whatnot.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kate's Apartment]

"Just talk to me when you're getting up in the morning, or something," he says, "Then you can have the power available all day."

"Now, to keep my end of the bargain."
    Cos will move over to the kitchenette, and knock on Sophie's door. Kate will be able to see some light forming in his hand. Despite the use of his power, it's not disrupting the flow of energy to her. Really, He's got a lot of power, doesn't he?

5. - Top - End - #425
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Eileen's Place

While Eileen is away, Tracey tries to locate a pair of sneakers to change into. Her feet likely being larger than Eileen's, she has cut open the toes to make room. Her high heels are dangling from the doorknob.

Her first stop after procuring practical footwear is to head for the kitchen sink, since Eileen admitted to there being alcohol there. She'll look through all the cupboards, the fridge, the freezer, and any other hiding places where booze might be hiding. All of it gets poured down the sink - not without a pang. Tracey has recovered enough from the Bad Days that she's able to occasionally drink, plus she knows plenty of other soldiers who would appreciate the booze. But for Eileen's sake, it's best that all this alcohol just goes away.

Eileen will find Tracey in the kitchen doing all this when she returns with the garbage bags. She doesn't look happy.

It's also entirely possible that the shoes she mutilated were Eileen's best pair of sneakers.

[Casa del Eileen]

Tracey will find a significant stash of Jack Bean's and Jim Daniel's under the sink, along with some Wild Chocobo and Dragon's Liver Buster shots.

Then there's the case of Magweiser in the fridge...

And the Nordic blonde merely arches an eyebrow at Tracey's unhappy look.
    She decides, however, that commenting on the toe-maim inflicted on her shoes might not be a Good Idea...

[The Flat]

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    In the morning, Scainte is awake and watching her sleep!
    Andy is downright adorable when she's asleep!
    Unlike her mother, she won't break your nose for calling her that, either...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #426
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

He's a god, you know. Kate isn't surprised that he can do a lot at once.

Sophie opens the door to her cabinet, peeking out at Cos. It seems she took the shirt off... "Yeah?" She looks annoyed, but she's basically been in a foul mood all morning.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kate's Apartment]

Cos will present her with the tiny wardrobe that he had made with his other hand, "A little something for you, Sophie. Even if you don't like clothing, these should be better for you than what you might find in a store."

If he can, Cos will put the little Wardrobe inside Sophie's room. if she looks inside, she'll see a very wide selection of different garments. For the most part, it's shirts meant for comfort while still retaining some style, but there are a few things like evening dresses that have the lower half specifically set up for Sophie's unique body type, shirts meant to show off her body, ones meant to cover up. There's even some leg and thorax warmers in case she gets cold.

And all but the pieces that require a different material are made from spider silk. If Sophie can tell such things, she'll be able to tell that it's her spider silk.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-08-07 at 07:07 PM.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

Sophie will let him place the wardrobe in the room and then go over to examine the contents. "Thanks, Cos. I guess I'll have to get used to it now. Hey..." As it so happens, she can recognize her own silk. "Clever. I'll put in a good word for you at the silk place; don't expect much but I might get some curiosity if nothing else."

9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Casa del Eileen]

Tracey will find a significant stash of Jack Bean's and Jim Daniel's under the sink, along with some Wild Chocobo and Dragon's Liver Buster shots.

Then there's the case of Magweiser in the fridge...

And the Nordic blonde merely arches an eyebrow at Tracey's unhappy look.
    She decides, however, that commenting on the toe-maim inflicted on her shoes might not be a Good Idea...
    Tracey takes some bags from Eileen and starts dumping the empties into it. And the pizza boxes. And the filthy, mold encrusted dishes - yeah, she's not washing those. Into the trash with them!

"Remnant doesn't keep its prisoners in this kind of squalor, and it certainly isn't appropriate for one of its officers. A proper cleaning crew will be coming tomorrow to deep clean everything, but we get the filth and clutter out of the way before we leave today. Got it?"
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2012-08-07 at 07:20 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kate's Apartment]

"Good enough for me," Cos says, and then he'll move over to Kate's door, "Mind if I go inside? I'll need to make the adjustments to your wardrobe."

11. - Top - End - #431
    Troll in the Playground

[Casa del Eileen]

"...yes, ma'am." There's a hint of humour in the Major's eyes as she drops the honorific, but she sighs and nods. "It's...well, embarassing. But I just get depressed," she observes with a sigh, "and leaving it while I go beat the sloshed crap out of a punching bag is more satisfying than cleaning up."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

12. - Top - End - #432
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

"Yeah, sure, go ahead."

Kate's wardrobe is simple, shirts and jeans. Many of the shirts are modified so that if Kate wants to she can use her extra arm. The only thing anywhere near formal is a white dress with some colored sashes on it... and a porcelain maiden mask? A bit of godly knowledge will reveal that this is an outfit that Kate wore to a masquerade a while back. None of it is magical, if that matters.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-08-07 at 07:31 PM.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Troll in the Playground

[Casa del Eileen]

"...yes, ma'am." There's a hint of humour in the Major's eyes as she drops the honorific, but she sighs and nods. "It's...well, embarassing. But I just get depressed," she observes with a sigh, "and leaving it while I go beat the sloshed crap out of a punching bag is more satisfying than cleaning up."
    "I know, sister. I've been there," Tracey says, her voice momentarily sympathetic. But then she snaps back to 'tough love'. "Now get to work."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Flat]
    Andy is downright adorable when she's asleep!
    Unlike her mother, she won't break your nose for calling her that, either...
    ((Actually it's called the Flats House because it's out on the flats...))
    [Flats House]
    Cutie.
    The alternate-future Carrie smiles, stroking her hair.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

[CdE]

"I know, sister. I've been there," Tracey says, her voice momentarily sympathetic. But then she snaps back to 'tough love'. "Now get to work."
    "Shall I get a mop, or just call for the Garbage Goats?" Eileen asks, as she starts collecing trash!

[Flats Haus]
    ((Actually it's called the Flats House because it's out on the flats...))
    [Flats House]
    Cutie.
    The alternate-future Carrie smiles, stroking her hair.
    Andy giggles, and snuggles closer against the stroking hand!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Kate's Apartment

"Yeah, sure, go ahead."

Kate's wardrobe is simple, shirts and jeans. Many of the shirts are modified so that if Kate wants to she can use her extra arm. The only thing anywhere near formal is a white dress with some colored sashes on it... and a porcelain maiden mask? A bit of godly knowledge will reveal that this is an outfit that Kate wore to a masquerade a while back. None of it is magical, if that matters.
    [Kate's Apartment]

Cos is curious enough to look in on what the mask means and where Kate got it, but he doesn't pry too much into it. After that, a glow will envelop Kate's clothing, doing two things. The first, and most obvious change, is the addition of tail and wing holes in Kate's clothing. All of them have clasps so that she doesn't have to simply insert her tail or wings through the holes, especially since her wings would likely be too large for that. Instead, she'll be able to slip all her clothing on with little to no problem as long as she's willing to do up an extra clasp or two.

The second is one that Cos isn't sure how Kate will react to, but it's nice to give her the option. More clothing is added to the bunch. First is a set of long skirts, meant to be an alternative to wearing pants with a tail slot. She could keep herself covered without putting her tail through a hole, just letting it hang beneath the confines of the skirt. The second addition to Kate's clothing is a bit different. Once again, the intention is freedom of movement for her new limbs, and this is accomplished for her torso by presenting her with a trio of tops that have a belt that seals around her waist, and then another that seals around her neck, while only covering her front. They look good, though the style may be a bit risque for Kate's taste's.

Finally, Kate will be supplied with a pair of nice looking dresses that incorporate the ideas of the long skirts and the tops to make sure Kate has some fitting formal-wear.

"Alright, all done!" He calls out.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Troll in the Playground

[CdE]

"Shall I get a mop, or just call for the Garbage Goats?" Eileen asks, as she starts collecing trash!

"We'll get the garbage up, then pile up all your laundry to send out, then have delivered to my place tonight when it's done. The cleaners will deal with the deep cleaning. The bill for the cleaners comes out of your next paycheck, by the way."
    Tracey says. "Go ahead and start your packing if you see anything you need to bring, but keep it light. I have enlisted quarters, and not much space. Once your clean laundry returns, we'll have to put the bulk of it in storage."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

[Flats Haus]

Andy giggles, and snuggles closer against the stroking hand!
    Scainte continues, nestling against her friend.
    Thank you for coming.
    Thank you for staying.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

19. - Top - End - #439
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

Kate will walk in, and look at the changes. "Thank you." She obviously has some degree of confusion about the added tops and skirts and dresses, but a glance or two over her shoulder and it's fairly obvious that she figures out the logic.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Troll in the Playground

[Eileen's]

"We'll get the garbage up, then pile up all your laundry to send out, then have delivered to my place tonight when it's done. The cleaners will deal with the deep cleaning. The bill for the cleaners comes out of your next paycheck, by the way."
    Tracey says. "Go ahead and start your packing if you see anything you need to bring, but keep it light. I have enlisted quarters, and not much space. Once your clean laundry returns, we'll have to put the bulk of it in storage."
    "Don't worry - I'll have a lot more disposable income now," Eileen says with a sardonic chuckle. "And...well, there's my photos in the bedroom, but, that's all I really need. Maybe a couple of books."

And as she says this, she's busy cleaning up. It's possibly noticable that she hasn't bothered putting on any gloves or anything.

[Flats House]
    Scainte continues, nestling against her friend.
    Thank you for coming.
    Thank you for staying.
    "Y'r welcome," Andy murmurs, half-asleep, as she shifts to hug Scainte drowsily!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ogre in the Playground

[Flats House]
    Scainte waits for her to wake, still stroking her hair and smiling gently.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

22. - Top - End - #442
    Troll in the Playground

Eileen's Place

After a cleaning montage that probably lasts most of the day, Tracey and Eileen leave her place. Hopefully it's now booze free - unless some of it managed to be sneaky-hidey - and there's certainly far more floor space. Many loads of rubbish got hauled to the dumpster, and Eileen's laundry sent off to the laundromat.

"Ugh. We're going to have to use the showers in the locker room back at base. If we go to my place, we'll have to touch things while we're this filthy."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maera's House]
    ((The last post I saw for them in Outside indicated they were leaving there, so I sort of assume they're coming home.))
    Presumably, Maera and Eo arrive here; the synth-lady types on her typey-projecto-dealio.
    QUESTION: WHAT SORT OF WORK DO YOU DO
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

24. - Top - End - #444
    Troll in the Playground

[Flats House]

Scainte waits for her to wake, still stroking her hair and smiling gently.
    And after a little while Andy awakes!
    Stretches.
    Yawns.
    And smiles!

Eileen's Place

After a cleaning montage that probably lasts most of the day, Tracey and Eileen leave her place. Hopefully it's now booze free - unless some of it managed to be sneaky-hidey - and there's certainly far more floor space. Many loads of rubbish got hauled to the dumpster, and Eileen's laundry sent off to the laundromat.

"Ugh. We're going to have to use the showers in the locker room back at base. If we go to my place, we'll have to touch things while we're this filthy."
    "So I take it you're not the kind of girl who likes to get a little dirt under her fingernails," Eileen observes, taking the opportuinity to tease/zing/needle so as not to have any attention paid to her own problems!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

[Flats House]
    Scainte smiles.
    Sleep well?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

[Flats House]

Andy nods, as she sits up.
    "I did. And you?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground

[Flats House]
    Great, thanks partly to you.
    She hugs her and smiles gratefully.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

28. - Top - End - #448
    Troll in the Playground

[Flats House]

Andy smiles back. And hugs back!
    "I can stick around if you want."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ogre in the Playground

[Flats House]
    She snuggles closer, smiling hopefully.
    That'd be great, thanks...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

[Flats House]

"Then I'll do it."
    And Andy decides to...tickle her sides!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew