New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Riss' Quarters]

As soon as Riss is out of sight, Mimi uses a bit more pixie dust to return to her natural size. When she enters the room, she look absolutely exhausted. She lands heavily on the nearest cushion, not even bothering to pay any attention to her surroundings.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Barbarian in the Playground

Riss' Quarters

Mimi will find the cushion quite comfortable. Round, warm, and rising and falling ge- wait, something's fishy here.

"Well this was unexpected. Comfy there, mm?" Misha asks breathily. She's clearly amused by the situation, reclining back on a big pile made up of all the pillows in the room, having nothing better to do other than wait for Riss and Mimi's big day out to come to a close.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"...Whoops." It's unclear whether the exhaustion or the lingering intoxication are at fault here. Probably both. Mimi blushes a little and tries to push herself up, her wings fluttering weakly. "Screw it, too tired to move." The pixie flops back down again.

4. - Top - End - #544

Riss' Quarters

"I'm not complaining. So you had fun then?" Misha reaches up to her chest and adjusts her passenger so that Mimi doesn't roll off to the side accidentally.

"Where'd Riss get off to then? If she was as tired as you, she'd probably have headed for here, right? Unless she's got a cot set up in that workshop of hers. It's closer to the entrance anyway." At least it is in Misha's head. She doesn't have the best memory for how this place is laid out.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"She went to her workshop, yeah. I guess she wanted to be alone for a while." Mimi sighs wistfully. "It was tonnes of fun. We ate at two different places, we went on this train thing, we went to this crazy party, we went shopping and bought a bunch of clothes, and I took her flying." He somewhat glum mood doesn't match up with what she's describing, however.

6. - Top - End - #546

Riss' Quarters

"Sounds like you two had a great time out today. She opened up a bit to you then?" Misha's voice is conversational as she slips her hands behind her head calmly. She's not sure yet what has the pixie so glum, but she's in no hurry to weasel it out of her. If Riss freaked out or something, she'll ask the muse herself once she's good and ready to see them.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Yeah, it was really weird. It just happened all of a sudden at the party. She didn't have problems touching or anything. So... I ended up telling her exactly how I feel." Mimi props herself up on her elbows. "I guess it wasn't that bad; She said how this sorta stuff was scary for her, and that we should just be friends and that maybe it might change sometime." She's not really sure why she's choosing to tell Misha all of this. She just needs someone to talk to, even if it is the 'competition'. It's all way to complicated.

8. - Top - End - #548

Riss' Quarters

Misha isn't exactly competition now that she's trying to help Mimi out. Good luck convincing her of that though.

"Well, that's better than I could have hoped, I suppose. It took some weird magical food thing that Riss had wanted to eat for her to get as far as she did with me so quickly. If she wants to be your friend, and maybe even more later, then at least you know there's something there for you to work with, right?" So long as it isn't hopeless yet, Mimi will be okay.

"But that can't be all of it, right?" If it was just that Riss didn't jump Mimi's bones, she wouldn't be this sad.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi sighs. "On the way back she ended up telling me about what she used to do before she ever came here. And then... she just started talking, and I didn't know what to say. She cut herself off from everyone and always wanted to be along. And the place she had to live... it just sounded awful. She deserves to be happy here where there's people that care about her, but she's just so scared. I wish I could understand all of it, then maybe I could say or do something to make it all better. All I could do was hold her and hope I was helping."

10. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground

[Tracey's]

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "I hope it's diet soda. You don't want to lose your figure." Tracey says. "So, got any good gossip?"
    Eileen barely manages not to snort in laughter. "I like my figure the way it is," she observes, which is probably scandalously chunky by Tracey's definition. "And I don't move in gossiping circles, unless you count the betting pool on what sort of crittergirl Magtok is going to fall for next."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

11. - Top - End - #551

Riss' Quarters

Oh, that's what was up. She didn't expect Riss to confide in anyone else about something like that, even if she didn't think she should be exclusive to it either. It must have been rather heartbreaking to hear for someone like Mimi, who's only concerns were tribe politics and where her next meal came from, before she met Riss anyway, "You helped. I know you did, without even being there. I'm glad you were there for her when she needed to say those things, and did your best to comfort her. You're absolutely right that she deserves better than that. Anyone deserves better than that, but if they don't have anyone to show them, they end up accepting what they have. We have to be here, to show Riss what she deserves." Love, Misha. Just say love.

Maybe not yet... The nereid has done a lot of thinking, left to her own devices, on top of a tiny nap so that she wouldn't be tired later, which erased about an hour of staring at a wall doing nothing that she'd been up to before that from her memory.

And while the conclusion she'd come to was definitely odd for her, she couldn't escape it. She just... had no idea how Riss would react to it. If she was scared, like Mimi said, it could ruin almost everything.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi nods. "Yeah, you're right. I wish I could just fix everything right now, though." Mimi's unused to having to work at things, with gradual gain and no definite end within her immediate reach.

13. - Top - End - #553

Riss' Quarters

"... Me too." Misha admits finally. She would love for there to be a quick fix for all of their emotional problems, especially her own, but she'll do the best she can without such an option in sight.

Pulling a hand out from under her head, she pauses, and after a moment of consideration tries to push Mimi off of her perch towards the center of her chest. Things have gotten far too heavy at the moment, and she needs to lighten things up a bit.

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi yelps as she slides downward. "Oof." Her descent abruptly ends and she flounders, trying to right herself and sort out her wings. It's safe to say she looks hilarious.

15. - Top - End - #555

Riss' Quarters

Misha stifles a laugh as Mimi flails about in her cleavage, obviously tickled by the situation, "Hey, woah, stop that! I thought you said you were tired!" Then the nereid does the only thing she can think of to fight back against the ticklish pixie assault. She wraps her arms over her chest and squeezes a bit lightly.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi's struggles are put to a stop when she disappears entirely between the nereid's cleavage. After a moment, tiny, muffled laughter can be heard. "Let me out! I'm gonna suffocate in here!"

17. - Top - End - #557

Riss' Quarters

"But you'd die happy, right?" Misha jokes as she lets her grip loosen just a bit by letting one arm off of her chest. Then she puts her finger down in between, trying to slide it under Mimi's head and lever the pixie's head and shoulders up so that it, at least, is visible.

"Better?" She asks innocently as she gives another one armed squeeze.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi makes a great show of gasping for air when her head emerges. "I should've known! These things only look so good to trap poor, innocent people like me." She struggles against her prison, not putting that much effort into it.

19. - Top - End - #559

Riss' Quarters

"Well, I am a nereid. If I didn't draw people in, there'd be no point, right? Anyway, cut the struggles, or you're going back under for another go." She teases. Playing the older sister to Mimi hadn't crossed her mind before, and she really wasn't doing that now come to think of it, but teasing the littlest of the three women was fun on its own.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Mimi says with a giggle, but she does stop struggling. "You know, if you weren't so huge, I could take you easy." She says challengingly.

21. - Top - End - #561

Riss' Quarters

"Probably if you weren't so tired. You've got wings, and know how to fight at that size. I think I'd win right now though. You must've shrunk and embiggened Riss, at least, so I'd say you're nearly out of dust, if not right out." Misha responds cooly. Then she gets up off her pillow pile, arm still over her chest, and heads for the shower drain.

"But if you want to rough-house, I'm game. I've been bored stupid waiting for you guys."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-08-15 at 10:37 PM.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Pfft, I don't need wings to take you! And I could do it going days without sleep!" Mimi declares. She's rather good at hiding just how tired she is, while she doesn't have to move at least.

23. - Top - End - #563

Riss' Quarters

"If you say so." Misha starts shrinking all over, shedding water down the drain so she doesn't make a mess of the floor. After about ten seconds, she's half-size, and after about twenty, she's only a bit taller than Mimi, who's now no longer nestled in her chest, but may find herself pressed up against the nereid by an arm held firmly across her torso.

Misha leans forward, rubbing her front against Mimi's back, "Ready to go?" She teases.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-08-15 at 11:03 PM.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

From this perspective, Misha will be aware of Mimi's not unimpressive musculature. Her claims aren't entirely unfounded. After all, she's been fighting her entire life.

She grin. "You know it." She uses what must be the last of her pixie dust to make her wings fold uselessly against her back. Then she pushes bodily back into Misha, before suddenly changing direction and trying to spin out of her grasp.

Should she manage that, the pixie pushes most of her bangles off her arms where they clatter onto the floor. She hikes up her dress to the point where it barely keeps her decent, but more importantly it leaves her legs unconstrained. "Sure you can handle me?"
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-08-15 at 11:26 PM.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Tracey's]

Eileen barely manages not to snort in laughter. "I like my figure the way it is," she observes, which is probably scandalously chunky by Tracey's definition. "And I don't move in gossiping circles, unless you count the betting pool on what sort of crittergirl Magtok is going to fall for next."

"I wish I could get Halifax to tell me what happened to break them up," Tracey said. "She was awfully into him for a while. Course now everyone thinks she's chasing Jyarl, but I just don't see it. She never dates soldiers for one thing, and for another thing, well, it's Jyarl. He's kind of an ass. I can't imagine who would with him. Though I'm pretty sure him and Vasquez had some sort of Not-at-all-Friends-but-With-Benefits arrangement before she settled into her current little threesome."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

26. - Top - End - #566

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

From this perspective, Misha will be aware of Mimi's not unimpressive musculature. Her claims aren't entirely unfounded. After all, she's been fighting her entire life.

She grin. "You know it." She uses what must be the last of her pixie dust to make her wings fold uselessly against her back. Then she pushes bodily back into Misha, before suddenly changing direction and trying to spin out of her grasp.

Should she manage that, the pixie pushes most of her bangles off her arms where they clatter onto the floor. She hikes up her dress to the point where it barely keeps her decent, but more importantly it leaves her legs unconstrained. "Sure you can handle me?"
    Riss' Quarters

"Nope." Misha replies honestly, "But we're here anyway, so let's find out." Misha smiles mischievously, before enacting a change of her own. Lots of big, buff, burly menfolk have visited her pool, thinking to take from her by force what others could not, so she has a large selection to choose from here.

Not to mention Mimi's own physique, coded into the genetic material she swabbed from her and brought into her pool for safe-keeping.

So, she'll start off big, and go from there. She's going to need an advantage right off since she doesn't really know how to fight or wrestle non-lethally. The nereid cracks her knuckles, and her fore-arms and shoulders bulge as muscles build up over them threateningly.

"After you!"
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-08-16 at 12:45 PM.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Cheater." Mimi says as she suddenly darts forward. Mimi's got skill and experience on her side, but she's exhausted and lost the edge in strength she'd expected to have.

The wrestling won't last overly long, much to Mimi's advantage. It's decidedly not serious, with plenty of teasing and taunting and the occasional unnecessary grope. Not that the two will avoid their fair share of bumps and bruises.

By the end, Mimi's skill wins out and she has Misha is a tight hold. She is under the nereid, with her legs wrapped around her waist and her arms locked around her neck. She doesn't hold too tightly, but any signs of struggle are put to a swift stop. Mimi giggles in Misha's ear and says. "You give up yet?" Her breathing comes out in heavy pants. That sure was exhausting, but satisfying, and fun.

28. - Top - End - #568

Riss' Quarters

"*cough* Hm... yeah, I give." Misha accedes, and then immediately turns into water, flowing forward out of Mimi's grip and making sure to give her a good revenge-soaking.

"You're nasty-good at this, you know that?" She remarks as she reforms out of Mimi's reach. If that was serious, she's not sure just who might have come out on top.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi shakes the water out of her hair and laughs. "I got tonnes of practice. Everyone always wants to fight to see who's the strongest, but mostly it's just fun too." She doesn't bother standing as well, she feels like she could pass out right here.

30. - Top - End - #570

Riss' Quarters

"Well, now I've got to get some water and get back to normal. Want to take a nap? I'll wake you when Riss gets back." Misha's mass redistributes as wings form on her back, and she flaps them until she's up to the shower's taps, able to hover in place and go up and down safely now. It'll be rough to turn the big (compared to her) things, but she'll manage.

Of course, since they were wrestling near the drain, that means Mimi will be under the spray once it gets going. The pixie can beat her at wrestling, but in water based pranks, she is queen!