New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Maeve's]
    She gives a wheezy little gasp, then a little whimper of uncomprehending joy.
    She helps her take the bags in, then hugs her tightly, eyes leaking real tears this time.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

2. - Top - End - #602
    Barbarian in the Playground

Riss' Quarters

Her own desires fighting with her better nature, Misha pauses before letting Riss do as she wishes, "Can you leave her a note, saying you wanted her to sleep? I know just how tired she is, but it's not fair to her to leave her to wake up on her own, with no reason that she can see." There, that will satisfy her. She's looking out for Mimi's rest and her emotions, and at the same time opening up a way for Misha to work past the knot of residual stress in her stomach from the somber moment they just shared.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #603

[Riss' Quarters]

"...Ah, yeah that would probably be much better." Riss agreed. Pausing, she sub-vocalized a message for nearly a full minute before leaving it encapsulated in a simple command. Once Mimi had woken up, there would be a delay before the message would play back. Given that Archimedes was currently 'asleep' he wouldn't be able to trigger it for her. Then again, she disliked using Archie like he was some kind of butler even though he appeared to enjoy the prospect. I don't think I should be surprised considering what he is, though.

"Right. That hopefully should be enough." the muse said as the walls sealed up behind her. Though she wanted to just dash forward and tackle Misha into the pile of pillows, she decided to go slow for now. It fit the mood better and, really, it would be nice for them to take their time anyway. "So, how well can you control yours?" she asked, her tail swaying into view and moving forward just a bit until the tip curled back in an unmistakeable 'come hither' gesture. "I'm still working on the basics, you see."

4. - Top - End - #604

Riss' Quarters

"Not even that much." She admits as the tail goes wherever it wants to, at one point wrapping around Riss' own as it brushes past Misha's hip on one of its darting touches, "I have to learn every shape I try to take, so, for instance, I'm only just learning to hover with Mimi's wings after a few days of practice. Things like balance and everything are thrown off when I'm not in my natural form." Then, the tail melts into her back again, and she gets a look.

"You know, while you were out, I poked through your basket looking for interesting fruits. I couldn't decide, so I just decided to take a tiny bit of each and... I thought up a little game. I want you to figure out what parts of me taste like which fruits, any way you care to find out." She really did have too much time to think. A zesty, fruity smell starts radiating off of Misha's body as she smiles coyly at Riss, gauging her temptation.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    [Maeve's]
    She gives a wheezy little gasp, then a little whimper of uncomprehending joy.
    She helps her take the bags in, then hugs her tightly, eyes leaking real tears this time.

[Maeve's]

The ex-noble smiles, gently returning the hug, the joy with which Khair greeted the food having done far more to cheer her up than her friend's reassurances.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve]
    The plague-wrecked catgirl rasps a stream of amazed exclamations into her friend's ear, including calling her an angel again, before deadtiming.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve]

"I'm no angel, Khair. Just someone who looks out for their friends... But thank you. It means a lot to me that I was able to make you this happy."
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-08-18 at 01:10 AM.

8. - Top - End - #608

[Riss' Quarters]

"...Any way I want, you say?" Riss asked, not bothering to hide her interest. "Well.. I suppose I can't refuse if you've gone to so much trouble." she said, closing the distance. Though the temptation to begin the 'game' immediately was tempting, Riss felt that she could at least spare a moment or two. Though hardly chaste, the muse made to pull Misha into a tight embrace with one hand while the other would be placed on the nereid's chest, gently kneeding for a moment. As for her tail, Misha might find it curling around her thigh in short order as the muse herself lightly pushed herself up on her toes to whisper into her ear. "I just wanted you to know how happy you make me"

Though, once she had said her part, Riss would turn her head to lightly nibble on Misha's ears and take a long few moments to smell the absolutely wondrous scent around her. Shortly after, though, she would gladly begin playing Misha's little game, making especially sure she was exceptionally certain of what each fruit in question was and the muse saw no reason why she shouldn't take her time and be excruciatingly thorough just in case she was uncertain.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-08-18 at 01:15 AM.

9. - Top - End - #609

Riss' Quarters

At the end of their little game, Misha has been worked into a sweet-smelling lather, but has made sure that whatever she can reach on Riss with her fingers, when those fingers aren't occupying Riss' mouth, is well taken care of.

"I think... no, I know that I'm going to need more fruit. There just wasn't enough variety there for me to cover all the spots I could have otherwise, and the game took hardly any time at all." The nereid may not be the best judge of time, especially in her current state. She is pouting rather cutely though, nibbling on a lip that Riss knows to be plum-flavored.

"Think Mimi's up yet?" She hasn't heard any fits of tiny rage yet, but she hasn't exactly been listening at the vent either.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Troll in the Playground

[Tracey's]

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post

"I wish I could get Halifax to tell me what happened to break them up," Tracey said. "She was awfully into him for a while. Course now everyone thinks she's chasing Jyarl, but I just don't see it. She never dates soldiers for one thing, and for another thing, well, it's Jyarl. He's kind of an ass. I can't imagine who would with him. Though I'm pretty sure him and Vasquez had some sort of Not-at-all-Friends-but-With-Benefits arrangement before she settled into her current little threesome."
    Eileen starts to nod...

...then abruptly tries to spew the water she's drinking across her shirt, pauses, realises she doesn't have a mouthful at the moment, and gives a moment's thought about taking one just so she can spit-take.

"Wait, what? 'Commander Vasquez' and 'threesome' do not belong in the same sentence..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

11. - Top - End - #611

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss had to bite back a rather snippy remark of 'Don't care' as, in her mind at least, the game hadn't ever exactly stopped so much as lulled for the time being. "Mmm.. Don't know." she mumbled in between kisses along Misha's neck. The nereid had wanted her attention and it seems she had gained it quite fervently although that would be guessed easily enough. She obviously didn't care that there hadn't been 'enough' varieties so much that she just enjoyed the idea. And the smell.. Oooh I'd wish she would stay like this... I might not ever leave her side but I'm pretty sure I won't care.

"Don't tell me you want to stop, though.. I mean, you said it yourself that it didn't take any time.. Maybe switch things around for another try?" Riss proposed. Really the muse's own genes were working against her although she couldn't exactly say that she wanted to be doing anything else at the moment either.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Troll in the Playground

Tracey's

"Oh wow, you are behind. You haven't met Jake and Gus?" Tracey asks. "So anyway, the way I hear it, Vas meets Gus this smoking hot redhead, at Trog's. I mean, DAMN, is that boy fit. So she drags him upstairs and has her way with him, and then in the morning, BAM, there's Jake - Mr Perfectly Cultured Victorian Gentleman. He's all embarrassed and 'Beg Pardon, ma'am' and 'Please forgive my presumption, ma'am', so Vas just orders him to shut up and does him too. See, Jake and Gus are like two guys in the same body. And it seems to be a family thing because their mother is the same way. One all polite and cultured, the other all wild and crazy. At first, Vas was just using the poor lads for their bodies, but they both fell for her - sending her flowers all the time, and trying to win her away from the other. But finally Vas decided she'd have both of them or neither. So they begrudgingly agreed to share. And that's the story about how Delisle won the last betting pool."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

[Tracey's]

"...huh."

Because, really, what other response do you give to that?

"That's really kinda sweet. Kinky, but sweet." Eileen chuckles, shaking her head - and Tracey might be able to tell she looks somewhat envious (although not about the 'threesome' part perhaps...). "And yeah, I don't pay attention to social gossip and who's sleeping with whom too much. Except for Magtok, since everybody's got dibs in that pool."
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-08-18 at 02:10 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

14. - Top - End - #614
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fortress Mountain

"Don't wanna learn how to prank people. Doesn't make sense." Day pouts, grudgingly accepting the sody-pop offered to him without question. Seems it'll take more than a single example to teach him a healthy measure of suspicion! "If I like someone I don't wanna mess with them and if I don't, I'll just have them stabbed and shot and stomped to paste." He continues, between attempts to bite the can open.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [Maeve]

"I'm no angel, Khair. Just someone who looks out for their friends... But thank you. It means a lot to me that I was able to make you this happy."
    Khair will hear none of it and starts up her shot-engine purring again.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

16. - Top - End - #616
    Troll in the Playground

Tracey's

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Tracey's]

"...huh."

Because, really, what other response do you give to that?

"That's really kinda sweet. Kinky, but sweet." Eileen chuckles, shaking her head - and Tracey might be able to tell she looks somewhat envious (although not about the 'threesome' part perhaps...). "And yeah, I don't pay attention to social gossip and who's sleeping with whom too much. Except for Magtok, since everybody's got dibs in that pool."
    "Okay, you don't shop, you don't do manicures, you don't gossip. How do you fill your time?" Tracey asks.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

Khair will hear none of it and starts up her shot-engine purring again.

[Maeve's]

Maeve smiles softly, reaching up to gently stroke Khair's ears.

"Either way, I brought home this stuff for you to eat, so... Let's get to it, eh?"

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    She nods and will get the food into whatever room they eat in, opening the boxes to see what's inside.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

19. - Top - End - #619
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]

Maeve, naturally enough, helps her carry the food in.

As for what they got, there's an assortment of different types of food that one might see in a human-only restaurant in the Nexus, all of which should be quite good.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    Khair takes her mask off and proceeds to make a good deal of food disappear; she eats quietly and quickly, not wasting anything.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

21. - Top - End - #621

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

Riss had to bite back a rather snippy remark of 'Don't care' as, in her mind at least, the game hadn't ever exactly stopped so much as lulled for the time being. "Mmm.. Don't know." she mumbled in between kisses along Misha's neck. The nereid had wanted her attention and it seems she had gained it quite fervently although that would be guessed easily enough. She obviously didn't care that there hadn't been 'enough' varieties so much that she just enjoyed the idea. And the smell.. Oooh I'd wish she would stay like this... I might not ever leave her side but I'm pretty sure I won't care.

"Don't tell me you want to stop, though.. I mean, you said it yourself that it didn't take any time.. Maybe switch things around for another try?" Riss proposed. Really the muse's own genes were working against her although she couldn't exactly say that she wanted to be doing anything else at the moment either.
    Riss' Quarters

"Would it be fair? I would keep you all to myself for another week if it were up to me, but... it's not just me to consider." It's a very delicate balancing act here, between what Riss wants immediately and keeping the peace in the next five minutes. And god help them if Mimi ever finds that vent between the two rooms. Privacy is already at a premium without her getting jealous and frustrated right next to them.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    Khair takes her mask off and proceeds to make a good deal of food disappear; she eats quietly and quickly, not wasting anything.

[Maeve's]

Maeve, having eaten more than she has in a while while she was at work, simply sits next to Khair and lets her eat for now, planning to store whatever leftovers there are for her friend to have while she's gone tomorrow.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    She'll finish off a good deal of it, then sit back.
    Thanks, Maeve...
    Anything I can do for you?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

24. - Top - End - #624
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]

Maeve smiles, shaking her head, and going to put an arm around her friend, the same brand as before beginning to glow again; what she did earlier would probably have lasted another few hours, but this will extend it so that hopefully by the time they decide to turn in for the night, Khair will be able to actually get some sleep.

"You're welcome, Khair...

And I don't think I need anything right now that I can't get myself."

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    Khair leans into Maeve's shoulder and starts her purring again; she sleeps alright even with the pain, and in fact sleep is her main activity these days---saves energy.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]

Maeve smiles a bit, reaching up to pet her friend, though the smile is a bit tinged with sadness as she remembers times they did similar things before Khair was hit by the plague. Maybe now that she was getting some money they didn't need to feed themselves, she'd be able to actually get her looked at by a hospital...

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    The sickly catgirl settles into a quiet doze for now, ears twitching slowly.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]

Maeve starts to drift off after a few moments as well, though noting that, she goes to carry Khair upstairs; depending on how the catgirl would feel about it, she'll either simply get them both into a bed, if nothing prevents her from doing so, or get them both into whichever ones they normally use.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    Khair prefers to sleep alongside Maeve; after all, it's nice and warm that way.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]

Which is certainly a consideration here, considering that they don't really have any heating system...

And in that case, they'll both end up in the same bed, probably with a blanket or two over them; depending on tired Khair is, it's quite possible she'll wake up first, since Maeve isn't used to the sort of work she did today.