New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

Trisha's Cabin

"Much."
    Trisha tells her as she ties off the binding and leans back against the Huntress. She settles in to relax, but she seems hesitant for some reason and after biting her lip, she looks back at Michi's eyes. "I...Michicora, I know you're a strong woman, but it seems like you're trying to be too patient or uncertain and it's..." The Champions pauses for a moment before trying to take Michi's hand into her own, squeezing it gently to try and be reassuring. "It's worrying. I still don't know what to make of this fully, but I want you to do me a favor. Just reach out and take what you want from now on. Worst I'll say is simply "not yet"." She admits.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Trisha's Cabin

In a way she had both feared and looked forward to that statement for some time. It was what Kuori had told her to do but it was also something completely removed from her own experiences. Something she only had only dreamed about once.

"I thought you wanted to wait..." She admits. The huntress looks away for a moment as it's her turn to blush. She didn't know what to do here, she didn't know what Trisha expected, how should she start? It would get so complicated...

Michi, it's simple. She suddenly hear Kuori tell her. Just allow yourself to lose control for once. When you don't think about it, it won't feel awkward. Let your emotions guide you for this.

She breathes out and just like that she let's go and kisses Trisha as she quickly loosens the champions binding before drawing the curtain.
    Letting go of control without experience might not make for good practice, but she had seen it in the mirror and in her dream so she have at least some clue what to do with Trisha.

And she couldn't be happier no matter how awkward it was.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-07-20 at 10:41 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Trisha's Cabin

Trisha should have been expecting such a response, but in all honesty she had expected the Huntress to refute it a bit more. The kiss was definitely a pleasant surprise and when the binding vanishes, so do her thoughts. She doesn't feel any worry any more, just a warmth that fills her to the brim, telling her that it was okay and she didn't have to fret any longer, that she'd be well taken care of no matter what happened from here on out.

If it's possible, she's even less experienced than Michicora in such matters, but she doesn't care about the physical aspects of it. Instead, she feels complete happiness for the first time in ages once the curtain is drawn, feeling close to someone once again.

It wasn't a feeling she was going to want to give up for a long time.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Pixie in the Playground

[Fortress Mountain]

Clarissa slowly and emphatically shakes her head from left to right, attempting to crouch so that she's resting eye level with Day. She'll attempt to set a hand on his shoulder like a solid friend advising another.

"Listen, I'll broker you a deal because I'm part evil demon and that's our gig. You goof off for at least, oh, four or five hours a week from now on and maybe agree to go to a few theme parks with me and my husband and in exchange, I'll take a look at this Theus, who I assume is your brother, and do everything in my power to heal him, okay? Healing isn't one of the talents that I pride myself on, so I might have to teleport in a backup, if that is authorized."

In other words, she wants to summon her husband, Dave, so that he can take a look at Theus because she's too lazy to do it herself.

"Consider my proposal, at least. You have the rest of your life when you're older to have no fun and be a workaholic, if you choose to do so."

5. - Top - End - #65
    Halfling in the Playground

[Wolfy's Yurt]

Some time later, Ithuriel eventually stirs. Her eyes slowly, reluctantly open, and for a moment she fails to recognise where she is.

But her memory quickly catches up and she lets out a relaxed sigh. "I think...I think it's going to be a good day." Her words come out as a barely audible sleepy mumble.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

6. - Top - End - #66

Fortress Mountain

Day shrinks back at the attempt to place a hand on his shoulder, obviously more than a little adverse to being touched. "Uh could you just wait a second? Please?" This requested second is mostly spent looking up at the ceiling, foot tapping on the floor, watch spinning in his hands in apparent decision paralysis. Waiting for the rest of the hivemind to catch up to where he is already and offer their advice.

Advice that for once, is something he's actually glad to hear. "Yes! I mean yeah I can do that I guess!" That's good! "But only if Riv says okay." That's not so good. "In the meantime, you think you could tell me something?" Without even waiting for an answer, Day grabs a small lead box out from under one of the desks and plops it down on the table in front of them.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-07-21 at 06:32 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

[Peter's Phone]

Peter will hear the beeping of a text message arriving in his phone, saying Hey there Beanpole. Wanna go do something? :D
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Barbarian in the Playground

Peter's Phone

Oh god! A text!
    What joy! A reply will be sent!
    ''Sure! What did you have in mind?''
    Heh... Beanpole....
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

[Peter's Phone]

It'll be a few moments before Peter receives a reply, I have no idea! :D

Give me a second

It'll be a few minutes before he receives another text, A picnic! We shall have a picnic. You get to choose where.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Barbarian in the Playground

Cellphone

''Ooh, sounds good!''
    Of course, it involves food.
    ''Meet me at the beach in an hour?''
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cellphone]

Meet you there! Ormirrah sends back

12. - Top - End - #72

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Trisha's Cabin

Trisha should have been expecting such a response, but in all honesty she had expected the Huntress to refute it a bit more. The kiss was definitely a pleasant surprise and when the binding vanishes, so do her thoughts. She doesn't feel any worry any more, just a warmth that fills her to the brim, telling her that it was okay and she didn't have to fret any longer, that she'd be well taken care of no matter what happened from here on out.

If it's possible, she's even less experienced than Michicora in such matters, but she doesn't care about the physical aspects of it. Instead, she feels complete happiness for the first time in ages once the curtain is drawn, feeling close to someone once again.

It wasn't a feeling she was going to want to give up for a long time.
    Trisha's Cabin

Much as the huntress had feared it was very awkward and even a bit difficult at some parts despite her gods encouragement her limited experience had won in the end.

Not that she didn't enjoy it though, despite everything she could still snuggle close to Trisha without anything separating them, not even her own binding. It was heaven pure and simple, the first taste of a forbidden fruit she had urged for since she was a teenager but never dared to try. There was no turning back, but for now she just basks in the glory of the moment as she lay next to Trisha. She wanted to jump around in the bed out of sheer thrill but after letting go of control that long, it eventually had to reset itself.

She wasn't sure what to say honestly, her body had just said everything she felt about the champion, there was not really anything she could express in words that couldn't be uttered better by laying naked next to her. It was just such a perfect moment.

Following this logic she draws the champion closer again and kisses her deeply.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Trisha's Cabin

Hate. That's what the moment had felt like to her. Not hate like most people would understand it however. Trisha hadn't been angry or hostile towards Michicora in the slightest. In fact, she couldn't help but giggle at some of the moments they had shared and how ridiculous some of it had seemed.

No, it had been like Hate to Trisha because it had allowed her to let go. She hadn't restrained herself in the slightest, letting herself fall into the warmth the moment had brought. There hadn't been a reason to hold back, to keep anything from the Huntress. It had felt similar to what she felt in true battle when she let her Emotion take over her body and soul.

Similar, but not the same.

Trisha hadn't really felt this way before, so Hate was the closest thing she could come to describing it. Even though she knew the comparison was flawed, it was the only thing she could have said if she was asked about it. In truth, Trisha had nearly wept right after, overcome with the feeling of finally being close to someone after decades of near solitude, but when she's dragged into another kiss, the thought fades and she simply wraps her arms around her new lover, falling into the warmth once more.

14. - Top - End - #74

Trisha's Cabin

It would all too easy for her to lay there with Trisha all day, it was not like she needed sleep, and she could meditate right here. But eventually she starts to get hungry.

"...I'm hungry... should we get up?" She finally asks Trisha after a long while as she runs her hand along the champions curves.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-07-23 at 04:59 AM.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Trisha's Cabin

The Champion slips an arm and a leg around her lover, keeping the two close for a moment as she nestles her head into Michicora's collar bone, blushing from what all she had done, but smiling as well. She shivers under the Huntress' touch before sighing happily. "You can stay right here in bed and look beautiful. I can make us some dinner." She murmurs contentedly before trying to slip out from the elf's embrace and heat up the meal from the night before.

16. - Top - End - #76

Trisha's Cabin

Michicora attempts to take an hold of Trisha's arm as she is about to leave. "Mm... I can't let you cook on your own. Let me help." She insists while trying to sit up, letting go of the champion's arm once again (if she managed to grab it.)

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Fortress Mountain

Day shrinks back at the attempt to place a hand on his shoulder, obviously more than a little adverse to being touched. "Uh could you just wait a second? Please?" This requested second is mostly spent looking up at the ceiling, foot tapping on the floor, watch spinning in his hands in apparent decision paralysis. Waiting for the rest of the hivemind to catch up to where he is already and offer their advice.

Advice that for once, is something he's actually glad to hear. "Yes! I mean yeah I can do that I guess!" That's good! "But only if Riv says okay." That's not so good. "In the meantime, you think you could tell me something?" Without even waiting for an answer, Day grabs a small lead box out from under one of the desks and plops it down on the table in front of them.
    [Fortress Mountain]

Clarissa scrutinizes the box, prompted by a spark of curiosity apart from Day's own solicitation. If a sample of Clarissa rests within this box, it should react to Clarissa's presence, growing more active with each passing second and animatedly hopping all over the area it is confined in.

"Yeah? Whaddya want to know?"

Clarissa replies, attempting to prod the lead box with three of her tails!

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Trisha's Cabin

Trisha smiles when Michi grabs her arm and helps pull the Huntress up before wrapping her in her embrace with a small smile. After a quick kiss, she spins away from Michicora gently and gets to warming the meal, scooting to the side to allow the elf to help if she wants.

19. - Top - End - #79

Trisha's Cabin

The huntress still feels slightly overwhelmed as Trisha warps her into an embrace again, the emotions she's feeling influencing with the urge to take control again and put on some clothes.

Instead she blushes awkwardly and tries to focus on the stove as Trisha moves away. "So what kind of food are you cooking?" She asks with a glance at Trisha which quickly turns into a lecherous stare.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-07-24 at 07:28 AM.

20. - Top - End - #80

Fortress Mountain

"Welll, this is actually a piece of you!" Day reveals, giving the box a sharp rap with a handy wrench for emphasis, as well as to get it's occupant to quiet down a little. "Theus tore it outta ya when you and him were fighting and sent it to me for examining 'cause I'm a magnificent smartypants and he knew I could figure out what made you tick!" Needless to say, Daedalus is being far too non-challant about this whole 'I've spent the last few weeks trying to determine how to clone or kill you!" thing. Mr. Tact he is not.

"Thing is, I can't. Not a bit! This thing doesn't follow any natural laws! It shouldn't be able to move after being cut off, but it does! And it eats too! I've been throwing rats and stuff in there with it and it just eats them, swallows them up whole! It doesn't make any sense at all. You don't make any sense!" With this dramatic accusation, Day throws his hands up in the air despairingly and hops back into a swivel chair, momentum sending him slowly spinning away.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Pixie in the Playground

[Fortress Mountain]

Hey! Day treated his tissue sample of Clarissa to first-class accommodations compared to what Umbrella did with 'em. Umbrella had undertook the mission of deciphering how to clone and kill Clarissa back when she wasn't as unstoppable as she is now.

And Theus is a nickname for Prometheus! I didn't pick up on that until now! >.<

Anyhow, that rap on mini-Clarissa's cage only serves to excite the minuscule monster even more! Bounce, mini-Clarissa! Bounce!

"Are there any laws that declare that I should make sense? Must I make sense at anyone's behest? No!"

Clarissa chuckles, attempting to pick up the lead box and open it up.

"Have you ever wondered what exactly created everything in existence? Back where I'm from, that was me. The conscious born of nothingness. The first mind. The goddess from which all life sprang. This world, the Nexus, is as dust to all that I am."

"I've burnt through countless designs of creatures and planes. An incomprehensible number of...actually, I don't think you have words in your language for what they were. They were different brands of matter which can't possibly exist in the same universe. Yet, they do. Through me, all that I have created lives on in a river without pattern or form. That river is my vessel in this land. Well, a drop of it is. And that's why trying to make sense of me will only drive you insane. I can't make sense from anything but a perspective without limitations."

Clarissa doesn't make sense because she can't make sense!

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

[EE - Dorota's Room]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post

Dorota, on her part, is wearing an expression of mixed exhaustion, satisfaction and indecision.
    That was... something new, she says, stroking Crissy's hair idly. She has no idea how to put it into words.
    "Totally," Crissy murmurs, sighing happily at Dorota's stroking of her hair. "I...I liked it though...did you?" She looks up at the alchemist, her expression concerned, yet hopeful.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

[EE - Dorota's Room]

Of course I did, Dorota whispers back. I mean, it was with you... how could I have not liked it? That's something Dorota can say with certainty at least.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

[EE - Dorota's Room]

Crissy's response is probably the biggest smile she's ever had, as she wriggles up to kiss Dorota lovingly!
    "Me too."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

[EE - Dorota's Room]

Dorota kisses back passionately, then chuckles. I don't think I have the strength for another round now...
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

[EE - Dorota's Room]

"Me either. But I'm happy just being here...with you," Crissy whispers, snuggling close and tugging the bedsheets up over the two of them.

The D'awwpocalypse comes ever closer...

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

[EE - Dorota's Room]

So am I, you wonderful, beautiful person, Dorota says as she snuggles up close to her lover.

Dunno 'bout the Dawww'pocalypse, but they're on a good way to drowning themselves in sap.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kate's Apartment]

There will come a knock on the door of the augmented girl, Kate. And her spider roommate, Sophie. They should be able to feel a familiar energy coming from the other side of the door.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kate's Apartment

After a moment, Kate will open the door a bit to see who is knocking. She wasn't expecting anyone, she never is, and statistically speaking knocks on the door aren't always a good thing.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kate's Apartment]

When she opens the door, Kate will find a familiar figure standing behind it. "Hey Kate. Been a while, huh?" He doesn't look entirely pleased.