New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

"Well, I do prefer my Misha ample and uncovered but you already know my opinion on the matter quite well by now." the muse said with a sly grin as she slipped a hand down to try for a quick squeeze. Of course, the hand might stay there as Riss leaned in to the nereid's attention to her hair. It felt quite nice, to say the least, even if the feywine was apparently insistent on it becoming a fragrant bolt of red lightning. As for the topic of movies.. "Well, Mimi already knows my taste in movies but I'm not sure if everyone here is that much of a fan of the genre. Unless neither of you mind being scared for fun?" Riss said as she reached down to lightly stroke Mimi's hair. Part of it was to keep her from feeling left out while the other was simply from the memory of how the poor pixie had reacted after the first one.

Cycling through a few more choices in her mind, though, Riss decided it might be better if there was something for all of them to look at rather than just her. So, in short order, a list of various films would appear on the nearest wall they were facing. Something else of note, though, would be that the floor appeared to be shepherding the cluster of pillows from their somewhat scattered corners into a shallow pit. It would probably be more comfortable to lay there than to sit in a rather hard chair for a few hours at least.
    Riss' Quarters

Misha looks confused, but somewhat eager, "Er, not really? Are plays and acting anything like festivals? Had a lot of those around at one point, but it's all pretty hazy. I don't really know anything about movies, so whatever you two want is fine. Maybe I'll like the same things?" Having had no concept of thespians, Misha has nothing to compare movies to, but she at least knows what video is, if not acting for the purposes of entertainment. She'll probably catch on quickly, so long as she isn't just dumped right into the deep end and some things are explained firstly.

The change in seating position seems like a great idea at first, but Misha is absolutely against moving out of a position where Riss is actively fondling her and she has at least 70% of her body pressed up against her muse's side. This could be a logistics problem.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #902
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]

"Do those mean anything?"

3. - Top - End - #903
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]
    She shrugs.
    Not really, just... they look nice.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maeve's]

Maeve nods, smiling at her.

"Makes sense... What game are those for?"

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"You'll find out." Mimi replies to Misha with a nod. Mimi barely had an idea of what they were either, and she figured it out. The pixie eyes the list of movies, not gaining anything from looking at the meaningless strings of letters. "Uh, maybe we can try something new this time. Just to try different things." Yes, that's the reason Mimi doesn't want to watch another scary movie. Clearly.

6. - Top - End - #906

[Riss' Quarters]

"Thinking of it as a play would help. Um.. Like a rehearsed sequence of events put into motion for entertainment. At least, that's what I think you're getting at." Riss said as she dimmed the ambient light a bit, resulting in the surrounding area appearing as if the facsimile of Misha's pool was bathed in twilight. Really, if anything, it was closer to the early hours of the morning given the time that the muse and pixie had returned. "Only, in this play, the stage effects are a whole lot better. That's the best way I can describe it." she said. Although, Mimi's reaction did get a smile from her. Maybe I shouldn't have convinced her to go see that with me. I missed out on trying out what would happen now. Oh well, maybe some other time.

Noting that Misha was quite dug into her position, though, Riss made do with what she could, moving the pit slowly back until it encompassed the chair on which the three occupied. It would be a simple enough thing to try and relocate from there but that all depended on just how resistant Misha was to moving. Of course, it might help if Riss decided to cease with her attentions over the nereid but the chances of that happening were quite slim. "Well.. Let's see then.. Drama is also good if we aren't doing horror. Or a thriller would be nice. ..Comedy might be good, I guess.. Or we could just get a random number generator and let it pick so we don't have to." the muse said. She made particular care to keep away from the 'romance' genre as she was quite certain that neither she nor Misha needed the encouragement at the moment. Plus it would probably make Mimi feel quite out of place and that tended to result in an angry pixie. Avoiding that would be preferable.

7. - Top - End - #907

Riss' Quarters

She still doesn't get what a play or stage effects are, but Misha leaves her confusion alone. She'll learn as she goes.

As for the pillows, she sort of compromises by trying to pin Riss' hand and arm in place with her own before slumping bonelessly from the chair into the pile of pillows, hoping that Riss will take the hint and let herself be pulled along without disrupting their positions too much. There's probably a reason she chose this method involving the ridiculous amount of skin rubbing together that it entails, but I don't think Riss will mind that too much.

"Maybe comedy or thriller then? Both sound more fun than drama." By process of elimination, that leaves horror as Riss' favorite. She doesn't get why it would be fun to be scared, but she's open to that if that's what they decide on doing in the end.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

(Provided they do flop over) Mimi yelps and takes to the air. She could get crushed like that! The pixie flits around above the other two women, giggling a little if they look as ridiculous as her player would expect.

9. - Top - End - #909

[Riss' Quarters]

It was less going along with the idea and more having no choice in the matter given just how Misha was holding on to the muse. And perhaps a bit of vice versa as well. Still, even if there was some separation in the move, Riss would try to amend that in short order. "Right.. I guess a thriller would be better as comedy can be... Well, it can be situational based on cultural backgrounds and all." the muse said as she narrowed down the selection. Now on screen were a number of short clips from various films, each depicting a trailer for the movie it represented. All of them were silent, of course, but it should be easier to chose based on this kind of visual input rather than just sifting through them all one by one.

"Alright then. Which one of those do you think looks best?" the muse said, directing her voice more towards Mimi given that she otherwise quite occupied with Misha right now. ...I'm going to be glad when the movie comes up as I need a distraction from my current distraction.

10. - Top - End - #910

Riss' Quarters

Misha lets the clips scroll by until she sees one that's... interesting? Without sound she has no idea what's going on with that woman's head, but it makes her want to see more, so that's something. By now she has something to compare them to as well.

"So these are like stories, except everything that the storyteller would just say happens for you to see on video?"

11. - Top - End - #911
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi peers down at the two, looking for an opportunity to land once they've sorted themselves out. But, she's momentarily distracted by the video clips. Especially one featuring an explosion. "Ooh ooh, pick that one!" She points wildly at it, if that helps at all.

12. - Top - End - #912

[Riss' Quarters]

The two clips indicated were selected from the bunch and brought into greater prominence as the remainder were swept away. "Yeah, that's pretty much right. It's basically a different, more visual sort of storytelling." Riss said as the first of the two clips covered the screen. What played next was a short narration by an almost comedicly intense male voice of a man who had been wronged by some corrupt justice system and was out for revenge with the short clips building up to the crescendo explosion Mimi had seen with similarly intense music in the background. As for the other, it appeared less action oriented and lacked narration but the gist seemed to imply that either the world was being taken over by strange shape-shifting monsters or that it was all in the protagonist's delusional mind.

"So, which do you think looks better?" the muse asked. If prompted, she personally felt more inclined to the latter although she wouldn't mind watching the former if that was the decision.

13. - Top - End - #913

Riss' Quarters

"My mind is still kind of on the second one. The first looks plenty violent, but I want to know what happens with all that stuff, and there's no sound clip to tell me." Besides, it has shapeshifters! That even ties in with the conversation they were having earlier. And speaking of things that were happening earlier, now that they're on top of the pillows, it's time to re-arrange bodies more comfortably.

And in Misha's opinion the best way to be comfortable while in such a reclined position is spooning. Regretfully prying Riss' hand from its position, the nereid tries to shuffle around and possibly lift Riss bodily at one point until she's positioned behind, around, and over Riss, with her head positioned on the muse's, peering between the antlers so she can see the screen more or less well enough. This would mean that Riss is mostly in her lap, with the back of her head resting against Misha's prodigious chest as the nereid reclines on the pillows idly.

It would also mean that the nereid's hands have free rein to wander over her favorite cuddle subject, but for now she's going to occupy her fingers with Riss' hair, occasionally trailing a hand down around an ear to where the curve of her neck meets her shoulders.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi assess the situation, and then tries to plop down on Riss' knee. Not her ideal spot, but it'll do. Hopefully no one (besides Mimi) wants to shift overly much.

"I like the first one!" Mimi says excitedly. It has and explosion! Mimi doesn't know what it is, but it looks exciting. It'll be up to Riss to decide it seems.

15. - Top - End - #915

[Riss' Quarters]

Though it might prove mildly difficult to get the muse's horns in a position that was comfortable for the both of them, it was likely the muse's tail that would be the largest hurdle. Relatively speaking, of course, as all Riss had to do was to slide her tail down between her legs and remind herself to use only small motions to keep from being too much of a distraction. Of course, she had no qualms with where she was resting her head although she did reach up to try for a quick grope before sliding her hands down to rest on her nereid's hips.

Mimi wasn't left to be ignored either. Reaching out with her tail, Riss would try to pick her up off her knee and place the pixie on her stomach. Even with her obvious lack of curves, something only further highlighted by her proximity to Misha, she still had at least a few realatively soft spots that she assumed were more comfortable. "Mmm... Well, we could watch the second one first and save the other one for later. Make it the next in line?"

16. - Top - End - #916

Riss' Quarters

Misha is fine with keeping her head above horn level if it means her eyes don't get poked out. The tail thing she didn't think about, and it may be the only thing she finds bad about the new limb. She prefers being the big spoon, and it getting in the way makes her frown for an instant before Riss fixes it, "I'd be okay with watching both. Maybe not right in a row, but with a little break in between?" They'll probably cramp up if they sit like this for that long, assuming movies take as long as proper stories to tell.

When Riss adjusts her head-rest for maximum comfort, Misha decides to fight back and trail the fingers of her left hand down Riss' hairline and across her cheek, leaving a line of damp, fragrant moisture behind that Riss should just barely be able to identify as nereid-manufactured feywine by its proximity to her nose. She lifts up her index finger into Riss' line of sight, a single drop of the pale yellow liquid dangling right above the muse's lips.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi laughs as she's relocated. She sprawls on Riss' stomach. Okay, this is so much better. "Fiiine, we can watch that one first. But we're totally watching the other one after!" She exclaims.

18. - Top - End - #918

[Riss' Quarters]

"..Yeah, we can watch both with a break in between. Take some time to move around and all." Riss said as she started the film, the room darkening further to where the only real source of light was from the images on the wall. The flick began somewhat slowly, introducing the lead character as they woke up from what was implied to be a nightmare, the disarray of her home and a few shots of varying items in her home further implying her to be a scientist of some renown as she made her bumbling way to the bathroom; the lighting being rather dimmer than what one would expect to set the mood.

Riss, however, was less than focused on the film at hand as the heady, at least to her, scent of feywine filled the air around her; feeling the trickle of it on her brow as a droplet of it hung before her. For a moment, she tried to resist as she raised a hand out to gently try to trail a finger in a circle on Mimi's head, sliding it along her spine between her wings every so often. It wasn't long, though, before the muse's resistance failed. Lightly turning her head just enough to look at Misha from the corner of her eye, she quietly whispered "Temptress." with a coy smile before lifting her head up to try and gently hold on to the nereid's finger with her teeth. Misha would likely notice that the muse's free hand and tail had taken to running along the nereid's hip and thigh respectively. Nothing terribly overt but enough to indicate she had the muse's attention.

19. - Top - End - #919

Riss' Quarters

Misha allows her finger to be captured, and begins revolving through the various flavors she's captured from Riss' basket and back to the alcohol, before beginning the cycle again. It's clear that she intends to give Riss another sensation to occupy her mind during the movie.

"So?" She asks innocently, her voice no louder than a breath.

In contrast to Riss' not horribly overt movements, Misha lifts her other hand from the muse's hair and encircles it over her chest, the ocean-blue dragon scales laying against the muse's skin.

And then gently, she moves it back and forth, her eyes glued to the wall as a coy smile starts tugging at the corners of her mouth. She's paying attention to the movie, but at least half of her mind is firmly focused on how far she can tempt Riss like this.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi is blissfully unaware of the activity going on behind her. She's quite focused on the movie, though Riss' attentions are the far bigger distraction. She misses a chunk of the beginning of the movie since she's more interested in savoring the feel of Riss' touch rather than paying attention. She pushes up against Riss' finger a little, but tries not to be too overt about it.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-08-31 at 03:30 PM.

21. - Top - End - #921

[Riss' Quarters]

For a few minutes, Misha had free reign over the muse and it would be quite clear that she was hardly focusing on the movie. After a few scenes, though, Riss would raise her free hand and try to clasp it over Misha's to keep it from wandering although it was a stalling tactic at most. If the nereid was even half adamant about it, the muse would simply acquiesce and let her continue. Still, the rough texture of her scales was interesting, to say the least. Riss wouldn't do a thing about the finger she was sucking on, though. Being a muse, she was hardwired to where refusing fruit in whatever form was already quite difficult and the addition of feywine in her system made that nearly impossible. Of course, Riss couldn't think of a reason why she would want to refuse in the first place. It wasn't like Misha was feeding her poison although, if she wanted to be poetically clichéd, she already had the sweetest of poisons running through her veins... Though, on that note, she had to admit that being so close together like this did feel a bit warmer than was comfortable.

For a quick moment, the muse might be able to remove the nereid's finger from her lips as she asked: "Hey, Mimi, Misha? Would you mind if I adjusted something right quick?" Assuming there was no dissent, although Riss doubted there would be, the muse would then shift about, picking up Mimi with her tail again as she made to remove her shirt. The pixie and finger would be quickly replaced once the garment had been tossed aside and the muse had gotten comfortable again though Misha might find that her hand had been placed back where it had been as well.

22. - Top - End - #922

Riss' Quarters

Misha does not mind in the least having better access to Riss' skin, both front and back, but decides to keep her arm still, even though she leaves it in place. She doesn't want Riss to miss out on the movie entirely, and leaving her arm where it is means that Mimi doesn't get a free peep show to distract her from the film either!

Other than that, she'll let Riss continue suckling on her finger and settle in to watch the film.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi blinks a few times as she watches Riss remove her shirt. She's too surprised to think that she should look away or at least not make her longing quite so obvious.

When she's replaced on Riss' stomach, she does manage to fight the urge to look back for another peek. The bare skin right under her nose is doing an amazing job of making it impossible to watch the movie. Unless something especially exciting happens at least.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maera's]
    Eo arrives home, looking slightly giddy and excited... that's odd for her, isn't it?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

25. - Top - End - #925
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maera's]

Maera grins at her, and waves.

"Hey, Eo! You look happier than you usually do. Something nice happen while you were out?"

26. - Top - End - #926
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maera's]
    She nods, typing excitedly.
    I MET A GNOME GIRL WHILE OUT AND THE BABY MOVED
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

27. - Top - End - #927
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maera's]

Maera's grin widens, and she goes to hug her.

"What was she like?"

28. - Top - End - #928
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maera's]
    She doesn't hug back, if only so she can type.
    SHE WAS SMALL AND WITH PINK HAIR, AND A FRIEND OF HERS WAS ASLEEP NEXT TO HER
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

29. - Top - End - #929
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maera's]

"What was she like as a person?"

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ogre in the Playground

[Maera's]