New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Sora's Apartment]

Sora shakes his head, "I mumble nonsense when I cast spells, whatever comes to mind. It makes it easier for me, even if my old teachers tried to break be of the habit. Why? Are you saying you understood it somehow?"
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Sora's Apartment]

"Ah.. Yes?" the muse said rather weakly. "Sounded like.. Like.." the muse uttered a note that echoed pleasantly in the air with only the slight variations of speaking it indicating that it was a word. "I.. I don't know the translation. I mean, that's what it's called, my native language I mean, but... don't know the words to describe it." With the idea that it might be helpful if there was a larger sample size, the muse spoke a few more sentences of rather banal topics such as the color of the walls and the shape of a window. Nothing interesting, no, but the possibility that it might help was enough for her to try with the suggestion at least.

"Is.. Does any of that sound, um.. Familiar?" Riss asked, shrinking into a corner as she began to feel rather foolish about pursuing the subject.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sora's Apartment]

"Hey, if Riss says your talking her language, then you're talking her language." Mimi flies closer to Sora, all the better to scowl at him. She looks at him with a glae that suggests he better start understanding what Riss means if he knows what's good for him.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sora's Apartment]

Sora ignores Mimi for now, nodding to Riss, "It sounds familiar, yeah, but I can't understand it."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #995

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    [Not-So-Abandoned Warehouse]

The warehouse hasn't changed much, though some clothes are scattered around for some odd reason. Ashley is still in the main room, whistling as she looks through a shelf for some eggs. She glances back and notices that Ally's awake now. She grins. "Morning, babe."
    Ally puts her cloak on for warmth and grumbles an acknowledgment that yes, it is morning. It certainly isn't a good morning, as those are completely fictional. Ally clearly isn't fully awake.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

6. - Top - End - #996

[Not-So-Abandoned Warehouse]

"I was about to make some breakfast," Ally says as she pulls out a carton of eggs. "You want anything?"

7. - Top - End - #997

[Sora's Apartment]

"..Oh.. I see." That's... Odd but perhaps the phonetics just sounded like... No, the chances of that are far too high. Maybe a sequence of sounds would appear to be a word or so at random but not an articulate sentence and certainly not several. While the muse was still rather confused, she was inclined to believe that something else was going on rather than Sora simply trying to make fun of her for whatever reason. Given that Mimi appeared to have heard the same thing did lend some credence to her own senses at least.

"Ah.. You look tired." Riss said, changing the topic for the time being. There was no more information to be gotten from it at least and the muse was quite familiar with the body language of a tired person. It had been a more or less common sight for her.

8. - Top - End - #998

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

The movie continued without interruption although it was doubtful that it was paid as much attention as it might usually garner. The film went on to show more about the main protagonist, a person called Barbra Shanks, as she visited her psychiatrist's office several times, the location in question slowly becoming a sort of isle of safety as things 'outside' began to grow stranger and the 'things' grew more overt in their attempts to take over. It was strange in how she felt she was the only one until she met another, a man named Jacob Westley, who could see the same things as her. During the climax, the both of them were running through the streets as the architecture became increasingly alien as they fled from the monsters with the strange and grotesque faces until they somehow wound up inside the office of Barbra's psychiatrist. From there, the film began showing scenes in dissonant views as the office would be both dilapidated and alien for one moment but clean and a bit stuffy in another. Finally, the movie ended with things seemingly returning to normal with Shanks and Westley falling asleep in a shared bed only for the last scene to pan out with the room slowly falling back into that alien design as they closed their eyes.

Riss likely would have enjoyed the film by itself more if she had the opportunity to focus on it more but she couldn't say she minded the company distracting her either. Still, by the end of it, the muse was a bit antsy to move for more reasons than just being in one place for so long while simultaneously watching the credits reel under the guise of waiting for a stinger so she could continue to draw a few last flavors from Misha's finger while she could. While Mimi wasn't ignored either, The muse's hand eventually slowed to gently resting a few fingers on the pixie's back as time went on. But hopefully the pixie wouldn't mind the lack of motion too much, at least.

Still, once the film had finally ended, it would be a few moments before Riss would manage to work up the mental effort needed to remove the nereid's finger from her lips again although she would leave a light kiss behind as she did so and it would be obvious that it was done with more than a little regret. "So, what did you all think?"
    Riss' Quarters

Misha very seriously ponders the question before shrugging, doing interesting things to the expanse of flesh Riss' head happens to be resting on. The hand she had in Riss' mouth, one finger still covered in the muse's spittle, goes back up to play with Riss' hair for a bit longer while she tries to come up with an answer.

"You know, I'm not really sure. I liked the story, but I still don't know whether or not those things were real, or just made up in their heads. It's kind of confusing... but in a good way? That's the best way I can describe it." Misha actually made every effort to pay attention to the plot once it became apparent what the heck was going on, but her understanding of the situation was limited by her frame of reference. Aliens were... alien to her, and although she got the hang of it eventually, her thoughts weren't nuanced enough for her to form a definite opinion either way on how real they might be.

Misha looks past Riss down to Mimi, and tightens her arm across the muse's chest just a bit once she sees how "distracted" the pixie has become. She may end up scraping a few scales inadvertently when she does, but she's not intending to cause more distress at this point.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Movie? They were supposed to be paying attention? She didn't know there was going to be a quiz! "It was pretty weird." Mimi says, but not is such a way to imply she never enjoyed it too. In truth, a lot of it went over her head. Maybe if she'd been able to focus on it she would have understood what was going on, but that was never going to happen this time.

[Sora's Apartment]

"Hmph." Mimi goes to hover next to Riss. Her attention gets directed tot he muse's throat where she saw that glowy orb enter. She still doesn't trust Sora, even if Riss seems perfectly fine now.

10. - Top - End - #1000

[Riss' Quarters]

"It was one of the-" the muse stopped and lightly hissed as scales scraped across her skin, her tail curling somewhat in response. It wasn't near enough to cause any damage but it felt rather unpleasant to say the least. She knew what Misha was intending but at the same time, she didn't know why she bothered as, unlike the nereid, she had next to nothing that could possibly be stared at. "..Right, one of the stranger ones, I suppose. The other one should be quite a bit more straightforward at least. I think this one was supposed to make it unclear on if the things were real or not, though. Let each person decide their own answer." Riss concluded. She considered turning the lights back on but simply let the dim screen cast low illumination and long shadows over everything for the time being.

"Right.. I suppose this is the part where we either get up and be active for a bit or just lay here using each other as, admittedly fantastic, pillows." Riss said as she tried to reach up and back behind Misha's head, intending to provide a sort of cradle support for her even though it was unnecessary. It would, however, make her statement completely true, at least. Not to mention it would hopefully keep them from wandering elsewhere for the time being.

11. - Top - End - #1001

Riss' Quarters

"I say we go for the last one, and start up the next movie. If it's simpler, maybe we'll all be able to follow it better this time." Misha takes note of the hiss, and adjusts her grip on Riss' chest so that her smooth inner forearm rests against the muse's skin.

Then she lifts her head slightly so that Riss' arms can fold behind her head, and leaves her own hands where they are, laying across Riss' chest and idly trying to smooth down her wild hair respectively. Getting up and being active might appeal to people who hadn't spent centuries lounging around in a pond, but to Misha this was so much better than any amount of movement that didn't involve acts best left behind a curtain. Holding Riss in her arms and feeling that body heat against her was all she needed at the moment.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi sits up so she can turn around to look up at Riss and Misha. "I'm fine with staying right here." She agrees. Probably because of the high amount of physical contact with Riss, but it's also pretty comfy. "That movie with those big lights looks awesome. We should definitely watch that." She grins up at the two.

13. - Top - End - #1003

[Riss' Quarters]

"Right then, I guess staying here it is." the muse said as the wallscreen began playing the opening sequence of the varying teams and studios that had a hand in the creation of the movie. "Here, Mimi, try this." Riss said as she curled her tail loosely around the pixie to form a place to rest her head or just for general support to lay against. Just something for her comfort although the muse would have to be diligent in keeping quite still. At least that task would be easier this time without Misha being a distraction. Yet.

Speaking of the nereid, Riss would free one of her hands for just a moment, running her fingers through Misha's hair and down along the skin of her arm until her hand was over the nereid's own. Unless Misha resisted for whatever reason, the muse would lightly pick up her hand and lean forward slightly to place a kiss on her wrist before placing the fey's hand over her heart; interlocking their fingers so she could hold Misha's hand and let her feel her pulse. Laying her head back down and adjusting somewhat for comfort, Riss considered saying something and even got as far as lightly turning her head but stopped herself and instead squeezed the nereid's hand. After years of wanting to speak and being unable, she found that being able to speak and not needing to was definitely much better.

14. - Top - End - #1004

Riss' Quarters

Misha's smile in response beams out into the dim light of the viewing wall, even though no one can see it. Having Riss want to share something as simple as a heartbeat with her makes her think that everything is finally right.

Something floats down out of her memory. A skill she'd only vaguely remembered using once before to help Riss calm down. She can't really nestle Riss closer to her heartbeat without burying her so deep that the muse wouldn't be able to enjoy the movie (not to say she wouldn't enjoy other things at that point).

But she can bring her heartbeat outwards. Riss might feel a momentary shift as the flesh beneath her head develops a thin layer of water just under the skin. It takes a few seconds as Misha tries to get the frequency right, but after the waiting period Riss can hear another heart, beating strongly alongside her own.

After a few more moments, it skips a beat and starts to beat in perfect unison with the one Misha can feel beneath her fingers. It may not be sensual or seductive, but even when she's just lying down with her muse, Misha can prove to be distracting.

The nereid will wait patiently for the movie to start, just content to lay there without anything taxing her mind for the time being.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi settles into her new seat. It'll be nice and comfortable for the movie. She idly runs her hands over Riss' tail as she waits for the movie to start. Maybe she'll be able to focus on this one... Maybe.

16. - Top - End - #1006

[Riss' Quarters]

The muse's tail would curl just a bit more once Mimi had settled in, forming a sort of enclosure at her feet while still leaving enough length to try and lightly reach out and brush against the pixie's cheek before settling in her lap. It was a small gesture but it was rather hard to do much else given that Riss had both of her hands occupied at the moment. Rather than leave it at that, though, Riss decided to tease the pixie for just a moment as she reached out with the tip of her tail and, with what might be surprising difficulty, lightly brush against her antenna. If asked, the muse would blame the feywine and how amused she was by Mimi's reactions.

Misha, though, would likely be content in the fact that she had created a much better distraction than before. While Riss had only wanted to share her own heartbeat, hearing Misha's pulse beat along in time with her own was.. Not just comforting but.. Well, it's better than just 'Nice' but I'm not going to bother with categorizing it when I can be listening. Moving her head just a bit so her ear could press against Misha's skin, the muse soon found she had to stop herself from quietly humming an old song that Misha might potentially remember. It wouldn't be the last time she would catch herself humming during the movie either.
    Spoiler
    Show

As for the film itself, it opened with an establishing shot of Robert J. Fischer, a forensic scientist specializing in chemistry, in the middle of what appeared to be a long shift on a case dealing with a rather large crime syndicate. As the movie proceeded, Fischer soon fell under suspicion during the trial of the case at hand for delivering apparently forged evidence. With the time-frame allowed by movie magic, Fischer was quickly brought under questioning before being put on trial and being charged with the forging of evidence. Being convicted just as quickly, it seemed, Fischer was soon imprisoned for what would sound like a surprisingly long amount of time considering the alleged felony. A few scenes passed, showing Fischer's wife coming to see him during visiting hours as well as bluntly showing the strain on their marriage (something that might confuse Misha a bit) as well as him taking part in conversations with other inmates that seemed to indicate there was a sort of 'list' of who got out and who stayed in.

After a few scenes indicated the passing of time, Fischer was released from prison but, given the mark on his record, was unable to return to his former occupation. Another scene showed that Fischer's wife had divorced him in the intervening time, coming to a bit of a head when he came back to a house mostly devoid of life and decoration aside from what appeared to be a few trophies of amateur rally racing and other personal affects. After some time and what appeared to be numerous bottles of various kinds of alcohol, Fischer apparently had a sort of revelation and rushed down into his basement whereupon he began a rather strange project, calling various people he knew in the legal system as he pulled up various maps and blueprints of buildings around the city.

A swift cut later and Fischer was walking in to what appeared to be a rather standard office building with a moderately large backpack. After chatting with the receptionist, he snuck into an elevator and rode it up to a business floor. When the doors of the elevator opened, though, the floor was empty. Rather than be surprised, Fischer seemed to have expected this and began walking about the floor only to be suddenly accosted by a very familiar person, the one who's case Fischer had been gathering evidence for. After a heated fight with the ex-forensic scientist coming out on top, there was a loud and rather brief interrogation as Fischer demanded for more information about the syndicate, choking his captured assailant until he gave in, talking about both his boss' office and yacht as well as how to find them. With the information in his possession, Fischer left the office only to notice that he was soon being followed. After a few attempts of trying to lose his trail and failing, the chase began to speed up once they reached a highway and his saw a gun being aimed out of a window. After a bout of rather fancy driving and several near crashes, Fischer managed to lose his trackers before reaching his destination, another office building but one that was much more opulent than the one before.

Using the information he had gained, Fischer entered the building and road the elevator to the top where he found a plush office and a smiling man sitting behind a large mahogany desk. The man introduced himself as 'Thames' but didn't indicate if it was a first or last name and began a Montague as to why he thought Fischer was there; citing varying reasons of revenge or trying to bring 'justice' to those that manipulated the justice system. At the end of his speech, Thames placed a gun on the desk and pushed it out toward Fischer, daring him to use it while mentioning that if he did so, he would be subject to the same justice system that had locked him away before. Before the gun could be taken, though, Two burly guards entered the room and, after a short scuffle, knocked Fischer out.

When he awoke, Fischer found that he was locked in a small room, the guards jeering when he tried rattling the door and attempting to break it down. However, they had left him his backpack. Rummaging around in his pack, the forensic scientist produced a small vial of acid and began pouring it on the exposed hinges, eating away the metal at a speed only allowed by movies. With a swift kick, the door fell out of it's frame and, after another rapidly paced fight scene, Fischer knocked out the guards and stole one of their guns as well as a set of keys and a phone. Rushing outside, Fischer triggered an alarm and a surprising number of hired thugs began pouring out of the building as he scurried to find the car that the keys belonged to. Just managing to get away, it wasn't long until there was another high speed chase, this time with more gunfire. With some maneuvering, Fischer managed to put a large fuel truck between him and most of his followers. Given the level of gunfire, however, a few stray bullets struck the tank and ignited the truck's contents with a spectacular explosion. Fischer just managed to avoid crashing but was clearly shaken and his car appeared to have taken some damage from the effects of both bullets and explosion.

Pressing onward, though, Fischer arrived at a shipyard and, after exiting the car and dialing the police, he made a beeline towards the ship in question, soon finding Thames once more. After another short speech from Thames, he sarcastically remarked his doubts of Fischer's ability to 'turn him in' upon which the forensic scientist began his own speech as to what he had put together with his previous work involving the syndicate as well as what he had found out in the past few days, forming a rather solid case against Thames. Clearly angered, Thames reached into his pocket for a concealed weapon but Fischer, using the stolen weapon from earlier, shot first. When the police did arrive, Fischer was brought into questioning as to the incident but, in the closing shot, the officer in charge seemed to be insistent that Fischer only shot in self defense.

As the credits began to roll, Riss simply remained quiet as she felt just a bit too comfortable to do much of anything at the moment. It would be up to either Misha or Mimi to prompt action from her for the time being.

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Ogre in the Playground

Hallowmere Lake

Looking at his watch, the Halfling couldn’t help but smile at the time. Just a few more minutes… He thought to himself as he started finishing the touches on the back deck of the house he and his Mon Cheri owned. It took him just a moment to finish lighting all the tea candles that lined the deck and when he was finished, he grinned to himself. The best thing about the place they lived, Hallowmere Lake, was that there weren’t any neighbors or lights to interrupt the view of the starry night sky above him. It also meant that Carl and Sunny could indulge in the occasional night under the stars whenever Luke would allow it. The thought of their son crossing his mind, Carl tilted his head slightly to the side to allow his keen ears to pick up any sound his son could be making. When all he heard was a small sighing/snoring sound from the baby’s room, he could feel the tension that had been building up leave him.

Time to get dressed.
    He told himself before floating into the house on his hoverboots to prepare for his wife’s arrival.

When Sunny telewarped home her body was pleasantly worn from work and her head full of words and information that would only confuse ninety percent of the world’s population if she tried to explain it. Her head was jumbled enough that she didn’t realize the house’s lights were out until after she set her bag inside the doorway. Even when she noticed, it took several long seconds for her to process what was there, but when she did, she smiled. The scent of fresh flowers infused the air, and the entrance hallway was lined with little candles to show her the way Carl wished for her to go. She followed the path silently to the kitchen, finding a small storm lantern set on the table, next to a note and her favorite pair of robot-patterned pajamas.

Luke has been good all day and is asleep.
    The Note said. Change here and meet me on the back deck. Forever yours, Carl

Still smiling, Sunny did as she was told except for taking an extra moment to put her work clothes into the laundry hamper before following the trail of lights out onto the porch. The first time Carl had done this, she’d gasped a bit in delight, but even after so many times she could feel her heart flutter at the sight of her husband and his surroundings. Carl had changed into a crisp black tunic and trousers with his hoverboots keeping him a foot off the ground. He kept a small bouquet in his hands, just for her, and he gave her his best dashing smile when she stepped onto the deck. As soon as she does, the Halfling leans forward to give his wife a soft and long kiss as he sets the bouquet aside. She could smell the flowers later, but the moment his arms slipped around her body, the thought of the blossoms left both their minds.

For the time being, all that mattered to them was each other and the stars.

18. - Top - End - #1008

Riss' Quarters

Misha's eyes are a bit dazed from all the fast paced action and explosions, but she seemed to enjoy the plot of this one far more than the others, judging by her enthusiastic motions and noises every time the plot took another turn. It was a nice and simple revenge story, and revenge was ingrained into every part of a nereid's being. Still, once everything was said and done, she felt kind of sad for Fischer. He still ended up being locked in that jail for a long time, and still lost his wife because of it. There wasn't anything he could do to get that back.

When the final credits roll, all Misha does is move her hand from Riss' heart for a moment and give her a tight, one armed squeeze before returning it to its former place. She was just as content to lay here and hold Riss as Riss was to lay back and be held.

"... It was a good movie." She says finally, not having much else to do.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi enjoyed the movie, to say the very least. She cheers and cries encouragement at the screen during every action packed scene. The explosion catches her off guard, but the resulting racket she makes is a sure sign it was her favorite part of the movie. It's only during the slower scenes that she's distracted by Riss, but even then the movie manages to hold her attention. Hopefully she isn't too disturbing for the others.

"That was so awesome! Did you see that huge bang! And and that chase and..." Mimi flips over onto her belly to grin up at the two. She keeps nattering on about all the parts of the movie she liked best and how great it was overall.

20. - Top - End - #1010

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss smiled as Mimi waxed on about the film, reminding herself to take note of the pixie's tastes for later selections. Would at least make finding films easier. Or at least sorting them. "Was there any part that you didn't like?" the muse asked with a lightly joking tone as she made to trail the tip of her tail along the pixie's spine.

Still, the muse wasn't of the opinion to get up just yet. Especially since Misha had a hold on her if even just for a moment. Riss did her best to return the gesture although she didn't think that she was able to do the best job of it given her positioning. She would simply flip over if not for Mimi being quite comfortable but she wasn't about to deny the pixie of that. At least not yet. "So, good that everyone liked it but... Well. what sounds good now?" the muse asked; her tone lazy and her actions indicating she would be quite fine with laying here for a while.

21. - Top - End - #1011

Riss' Quarters

Misha considers it for a moment. She doesn't really feel up to watching another movie right now, and she definitely doesn't want to move, but without anything to do...

Gah, she is way too comfortable. Oh well, might as well suggest it just in case the other two are thinking along the same lines as she is, "I would probably sleep if I hadn't already napped while you two were out and there was nothing important to do. Maybe we could all just lay here, and you two could sleep if you like? You must still be tired after the day you've had. I know Riss hasn't gotten all that much sleep even if you did Mimi." Mostly because Riss came back to the quarters after Mimi fell asleep, but it was also partially Misha's fault for keeping her awake.

"If you change the walls to look like my pool again, I'll be alright for a bit while you two nap. It's not like I'll be alone anyway."

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi just giggles at Riss' first question. Nothing worth noting it seems. She's in an exceedingly good mood. A great movie, being close to Riss, what could be better? She can think of very few things.

At the mention of sleep, the pixie stretches and yawns. "I'm kinda sleepy. I don't mind staying right here." Not even the tiniest bit. She blinks a couple times. "How're you still awake, Riss?! You must be so tired."

23. - Top - End - #1013

[Riss' Quarters]

"Well.. I've got a decreased need for sleep, at least physically, due to the higher efficiency of operation granted by my enhancements." the muse said, shifting her weight somewhat so as to try and remove the hand behind Misha's head. For the moment at least. Although Misha would be able to keep her hand where it was for the time being, the muse would push herself up for the moment and stretch her arms before reaching down to try and pluck Mimi up off of her stomach. "Most of the sleep I 'need' is just mental fatigue as being physically tired is relatively rare in comparison." she said. If Mimi had let herself be picked up, she might soon find her waist being grasped by Riss' tail once more, holding her aloft for the time being as the muse made to push herself up into a standing position.

Taking a moment to stretch her legs, the muse continued with her informatory ramble. "Thing is, and I should have done something about this before now, My enhancements are what's allowing me to function at the level of a normal person. Well, better in several cases but my musculature is actually too light to do what I have been normally. Long term zero gravity exposure plus six months in a tank doesn't do much for the body and all... If I were to get around to actually trying to improve my unaugmented baseline to a nominal amount, I'd be able to gain a much greater benefit than what I currently have." she said as she turned around to where she was facing Misha, kneeling down on all fours and crawling towards her. Mimi might feel a bit shaken about as the muse couldn't quite suppress the long sweeps from side to side it was making. Slow them down, definitely, but she wasn't entirely focused on keeping still at the moment.

With a large grin, the muse would try to settle back down in more or less the same place she had been, the only change being that she could look her nereid in the eye and be able to hold her in her arms much better with her facing. If all things had gone well, Mimi would be set down upon the muse's back although that might only accentuate her earlier statement of muscle atrophy given how visible her bones were under her skin. It wasn't as bad as it had been some time ago but the improvements were rather slow. "That does bring me to another thing though." the muse began, her head propped up by her hands rather than nestled in Misha's cleavage although her chin wasn't exactly completely free. Of course, given that her hands were under her chin meant that the muse could lightly tease Misha just a little bit. "I really should alter my diet so I can rise up to a more healthy weight rather than being mostly skin and bone. Would lighten the stress on my system at least and good health is its own reward even though I'm betting the both of you would enjoy the secondary benefits that come with it. That said.. Should I make the effort?"

24. - Top - End - #1014

Riss' Quarters

Misha whines and whimpers when Riss gets up off of her, doing everything except stretching her arms out like a child and trying to pull the muse back down. You don't just say you want to keep cuddling and then deprive her like that, even if you intend to get right back down again.

Once everyone has settled in she calms down somewhat, but her arms go around Riss' shoulders tightly for a brief second to express her displeasure at being left on the pillow pile. She listens quietly to Riss' explanation of her current situation, and considers the question at the end carefully, but briefly.

"If I have to feed you myself, I'll make sure you get better meals if it means you'll start being healthier. We should definitely start more strenuous exercise too, so that it'll start working faster." Misha doesn't hint at what she considers properly strenuous exercise, but she doesn't discount the merits of other forms of it like... lifting heavy things she supposes, or maybe running or swimming. That last one could give her an excuse to drag Mimi and Riss to her real pond more often.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi laughs as she's plucked off of Riss and grabbed by the tail. She's not the least bit bothered by being swung around a little. In fact, she quite enjoys it. Once she's places on Riss' back, the pixie crawls up a little higher before settling into a comfortable position.

"I think it's a great idea." Mimi agrees readily, and not just because of the side benefits alluded to. "I can totally go hunting to get you some good meat to eat, and I know a thing or two about fruits and vegetables too." Exercise is something she knows less about, though. She's never had to actually think about staying fit. It's always been a part of her lifestyle without her really realizing it.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-09-06 at 01:39 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1016

[Riss' Quarters]

"I think I'd like to research what kind of diet would be best to have given my needs rather than just grabbing whatever looks good. Would not mind being fed though.." the muse said, leaning more heavily on her left hand as her right descended and began roving in small circles on Misha's skin. The muse did seem to have come to a conclusion similar to that of the nereid's when she next spoke. "Though, I think I would be better off with calisthenics and swimming, if you don't mind us making more frequent visits to your pool. I mean, there are 'better' ways to build muscle but I'm wanting to go for overall physical health rather than just strength.

"And I think I'd prefer the fruits and such although I'm not saying no to whatever you bring home, Mimi. Just.. Well, call it personal preference."
    Riss said, turning her head a bit as she addressed the pixie. "Though, I'm guessing this is more or less settled then. I think I might take up that suggestion of maybe a bit of sleep, though" the muse said although she didn't appear to be seriously considering sleep just yet. With a moment of effort, she was able to keep her tail from swishing about for long enough to reach out with it towards one of Misha's arms. After a moment of trailing across her skin, it would attempt to grab hold and drag the nereid's hand to it's base whereupon it would then try to coil it's full length up around her arm. "I think this was the best inebriated decision I've ever made." the muse said with a smile, quite pleased with he choice.

27. - Top - End - #1017

Riss' Quarters

"You definitely need more veggies, but I think you've got fruits pretty much covered now. I can take you both to the pool whenever we have time for it." Misha leaves her contribution to the conversation at that, knowing that Riss and Mimi should probably both drift off soon. Non-verbally though, she allows her arm to be tugged down, and then goes a bit lower than Riss might have intended, grabbing hold and staying there while she lets the fuzzy tail curl around her arm.

"You're probably right about that." Misha agrees as she nuzzles a horn gently.

28. - Top - End - #1018
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Fruit, gotcha." Mimi snickers quietly to herself. Riss and her fruit. She's already planning on what she's going to bring Riss... So much to think about now.

"The pool sounds fun. You still gotta show me that." The pixie comments. She yawns. Right, sleep. She settles her head down against Riss' bare back and closes her eyes. It's not too late to get more out of her, but it won't be too long till she drifts off.

29. - Top - End - #1019

[Riss' Quarters]

"Hey, I don't poke fun at your tastes." the muse said with a gentile smile towards the tiring pixie. "Well.. Maybe a little.. Sleep well, Mimi." Riss said. With as gentle a motion as she could muster, the muse would slowly pull herself forward just a bit so that her head was even with Misha's; giving her hips a small shake in a delayed response to the nereid's earlier grab.

Waiting until Mimi was asleep, Riss would then let out a long, slow sigh and lightly nuzzle against Misha's neck. "I think I'm going to be awake for just a bit longer, though" she whispered as her hands slid up to rest on her nereid's shoulders and give a small squeeze. "There's one other thing I'd like to ask you about." she said, making to leave a light kiss on Misha's neck before raising her head so she could look into her eyes. "You've asked me before what it was I would like you to be. I'm.. Paraphrasing of course but.. Now I ask you the same question, more or less. Is there anything I can do or change that would make you happy?

30. - Top - End - #1020

Riss' Quarters

Misha doesn't even have to consider it, "Nothing. I want you to be comfortable in your body, and I want you to be healthy now that you have the chance to be. There's nothing you can change about you that will matter to me, because what's in you can't be changed. Not so easily anyway." Slowly, the nereid reaches up with her free hand and strokes a finger up the length of Riss' horns before resting it on the tips.

"We need to get caps for these though. They might be useful to hang on to, but it would be painful to get stuck by them when... swimming." The nereid jokes before letting her hand drop to her side.