New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Riss' Quarters]

"That should be easy enough." the muse said, laying her head beside Misha's while raising an arm to use as support. "I could even use different cap colors to go with my varied ward-... I can't say it with a straight face. Still, I really would like to go swimming more and not just for exercise." Riss said, taking a moment as realized how she had inadvertently played along with Misha's implication. Well, not that I would mind that either but right now there is a pixie on my back and she needs her rest... Well, I've managed to more or less keep under control through two movies so a bit longer is doable.

"So, there isn't anything you'd prefer?" the muse reiterated. The muse knew she was seeking confirmation for her own ego but that didn't mean the question wasn't meant to be taken as it stood. "Because, if that's true, we could always.. Well, I've got a pixie on my back but we could discuss some other swimming techniques if you want. You know, stuff to try later at the pool" the muse said with a smile as she leaned over to try and lightly nibble on Misha's ear as her tail constricted a little more around the nereid's arm.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-09-06 at 10:36 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1022

Riss' Quarters

"Yes really. There's nothing I would change about you because... well, this is all about as new to me as it is to you, maybe moreso. I just had these urges I couldn't understand, and before you I'd only ever managed to act on them once. I don't have any preferences like that because I never thought about it. The only reason I asked you if you wanted me to make a change is... well, you must have fantasies right? Pretty much everyone I've met has had something they prefer over others. I figured if you wanted to experiment some then I'd be able to offer that, since it's not permanent. For you though, you're asking me to settle on a permanent change in my Riss without me even knowing if I'd like what I came up with. It's kind of scary, so I would rather you just be comfortable with yourself instead of changing for me." Misha leans down slightly to brush Riss' hair over one ear and trail a line of fragrant strawberry kisses across the muse's cheek to her earlobe before pulling back so she can look into Riss' eyes.

"As for exercise, I think we should leave that to when we have the chance to act on our ideas. I think much better when I'm moving around, and I'd much rather be spontaneous than plan out a regimen while you're sleepy."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1023

[Riss' Quarters]

"Put like that, I can understand what you mean. Still, and this sounds kind of sad and I know you've heard it before, but it wasn't until you came along that my fantasy was to have a person that I could be intimate with in the first place. I really haven't had time to come up with something new although so I'd be quite happy with trying whatever you think would be fun or interesting.. Although, okay, there are a few things that I think might be fun but they have less to do with what shape you're in. I wouldn't mind getting in a bit more 'practice' every so often, though." the muse said as she leaned forward to press her brow against Misha's "Still, I wasn't meaning to come up with a regimen but I suppose you're right there. Probably doubly so about the spontaneous bit." the muse said as she stifled a small yawn.

While she could stay up for a few days at a time with little trouble, the day had been rather full and given that the hour was now the time where people with 'normal' schedules would be waking up, it was probably as good of a time as any to take maybe a short nap at least. Riss would do what she could to wrap the nereid in her arms with a small murmur of "Mine." and give a tight squeeze before relaxing and closing her eyes. "Would like you to teach me how to give a massage, though..." she mumbled. "An'.. 'ould you do that water trail thing again? It feels cool. Nice." Riss said, becoming rather lazy with her words even though she wasn't quite that close to drifting off just yet. That would change over the next few minutes, though, as the room reverted to depict Misha's pool at night.

4. - Top - End - #1024

Riss' Quarters

Misha lets a bit of her mass melt away into small rivers and streams that begin to slip over Riss' form as she speaks, maintaining concentration on both what she says and what she's doing.

"I'm kind of an amateur with massage. I just go with what I think might feel good, and try to find where your the most tense I guess I must be doing something right though, if you think I'm that good." Truthfully, there must be something instinctual to Misha's skill with kneading out aches and pains, because if she was as inept as she claimed then she would be doing more harm than good.

As the few final trails of water slide into place and begin their slow, undulating movements, Misha leans up and tries to capture Riss' lips for a long moment.

Although it's nearly inaudible, Riss might be able to detect the murmured, "I love you." that Misha breathes out as she lays her head back onto the pillows, a cheery mix of contentment and desire in the nereid's eyes.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #1025

[Riss' Quarters]

"You're better than you think if that's the case." the muse said, shivering slightly at the feeling of the myriad flowing trails of water across her skin. "At least, I'd like to be the one on the giving end for once." I'm still just playing catch-up for all the time you've spent putting up with me... No, stop thinking of it like that. Still, being able to return the favor would be nice.

"Actu-Mmmph." Riss said, her words quickly silenced as she was 'surprised' with a kiss. Having one's eyes closed had that result after all. She didn't mind, though, holding on to it as long as she was able and made an attempt at leaving a second kiss on Misha's cheek before she pulled away. A smile tugged at her lips as she managed to catch her nereid's whisper and, with a harmonious utterance, muttered a short phrase in song tongue. Bolstered by the inherent effects of feywine, the sounds bloomed into the air as the meaning behind them came forth. Quite possibly, the words might echo and reverberate around Misha, likely giving her the feeling that she was floating underneath the surface of a warm ocean near a shore; staring up at the sun from below while listening and watching the waves form, grow, and crash upon the beach. Below that, however, would be a feeling of inner warmth suffused with a pleasant tingling along with the knowledge that the muse felt the same way.

Riss, however, would be completely unaware of any of this given how the effect would take place only for Misha if it did happen at all. Unless the muse was disturbed in some way, she would soon be dropping off to sleep with her arms and tail wrapped around her nereid and a gentle smile on her lips.

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Sora's Apartment]

"Hmph." Mimi goes to hover next to Riss. Her attention gets directed tot he muse's throat where she saw that glowy orb enter. She still doesn't trust Sora, even if Riss seems perfectly fine now.
    [Sora's Apartment]

"Side effect. I just gave you a part of my soul; my stamina went with it." He waves off that concern, but it's hardly convincing with those bags under his eyes, "I'll recover. Stamina isn't stored in the soul, it's something related to the body, so I'll be fine, if lethargic, when I get some sleep. But I'm more concerned about you. Did it work properly? How are you feeling?"
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

After a good night's sleep, Mimi's eyes open slowly. She's momentarily confused by where she's sleeping before the memory comes to her. Oh right. The pixie props herself up on her elbows and looks around a bit. Looks like nothing's going on yet, and Riss must still be asleep. Mimi redirects her attention down to Riss' back. She traces little circles with her fingers over the muse's bare skin. "Good morning, my beautiful Riss." She punctuates by planting a small kiss on her back.

8. - Top - End - #1028

Riss' Quarters

Mimi will probably notice the shimmering trails of water all around her at some point, but as soon as the nereid realized that Mimi was awake, she reaches up and tries to poke the pixie in the back of her head.

"Good morning my amorous Mimi." She giggles as she begins to withdraw the little rivers of water from Riss' skin.

9. - Top - End - #1029

[Riss' Quarters]

"Does anyone else realize that we went to sleep in the morning? It's like.. The afternoon right now." Riss mumbled. She had woken up somewhat before Mimi but chose to keep quiet and still about it so as to enjoy the feeling of water over her skin while Misha held her. She was disappointed to feel them retreat but Mimi's light touch was rather nice in its own way.

"Mmmnn... Do I have to get up now?" Riss asked as golden eyes fluttered open. She was hoping to stay where she was for a bit longer but if she had to then she would become more mobile. She wasn't about to let go of Misha, however. Well, I wouldn't mind having a bit more private time with Misha but I can't just shoo Mimi away. Wouldn't be fair to her. Actually, the both of them are kinda stuck her for most of the day, aren't they? Should do something about tha.. I think I have an idea. "Hey, do either of you feel kinda stuck here during the day?" the muse asked, not moving from her position but appearing much more awake than the moments before.

[Sora's Apartment]

"...Better?" the muse said, her tone somewhat unsure even though it was the truth. She wasn't quite able to describe the change but there had been one to say the least. "Feels more.. Lively?" she suggested, hoping that Sora would take that as a good sign. It's a little nerve wracking to hear him ask that but I have to remember that's just a standard thing to ask. Like a surgeon asking how things are after an operation or something just in case even though there were no anomalies. Bedside manner or whatever it's called

"Um.. Throat feels a bit odd." Riss said, deciding to mention that much at least for the sake of full disclosure.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Whoops. Everyone was awake. Mimi blushes profusely, and is very glad neither of them can see her. She's bad at this just being friends for now thing.

The pixie sits up and stretches. "Maybe a little. Whatcha thinking?" Riss must be going somewhere with this line of questioning.

[Sora's Apartment]

Mimi looks at Riss' throat, trying to find anything obviously wrong. "What was that ball of light? That soul thing?" Mimi asks, just to clarify. The whole concept is a bit odd to her.

11. - Top - End - #1031

Riss' Quarters

"I've definitely been stuck worse places. At least here I have people to talk to, and we go places every once in a while." Misha responds. The same scenery every day might drive others a bit barmy, but Misha has been playing this game for well on a few centuries now, and she's used to it.

Riss will find herself, as usual when she falls asleep with Misha around, as clean as if she'd spent a good long time showering and scrubbing. Once again Misha has shunted all that dirty water down the drain, so she's actually a bit more slight than usual this afternoon since she hasn't had the chance to top up her stores with Riss having slept on her.

12. - Top - End - #1032

[Riss' Quarters]

"Well, if either of you do want to go out, I've got an idea where either of you could come and go as you wish." Riss said, pointing at the wall as a design of ducts appeared. One in particular illuminated and was a rather straight shot from start to finish. One particular section was put under scrutiny as the soft sound of a wall sliding open in the far side of the room whisked through the air. "If you just follow this line here, you can reach an exhaust line where you can enter and leave without having to go through the main part of the Cave. It narrows down at this part here so I can't use it but the both of you could."

Although the muse felt a little guilty with the idea, she went on to ask a question of the pixie. "If you want, Mimi, you can be the first person to try it. It's pretty safe and getting back in is the same command to move the floor. Plus the walls will be a different color in there so it will be easy to find the way back too." she said, giving Misha a light squeeze with her tail. At the same time, she was helping the pixie from being bored and that would at least keep her happier.

13. - Top - End - #1033

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    [Not-So-Abandoned Warehouse]

"I was about to make some breakfast," Ally says as she pulls out a carton of eggs. "You want anything?"
    The young redhead nods and sits down on an empty table to wait.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

14. - Top - End - #1034

Ashley walks to a clean corner of the warehouse and cracks a few of the eggs. She casts a spell to make them float in midair, creating a fire beneath them so they can cook. "I assume you want coffee too?

15. - Top - End - #1035

Mm... Wazzat?

16. - Top - End - #1036

"It's kinda bitter, but it'll help you get up in the morning. I've only just got some, it's not bad." Ashley makes sure the eggs don't burn.

17. - Top - End - #1037

Sure. Ally admires the magical finesse. And her girlfriend.

18. - Top - End - #1038

"Okay then." Ashley makes a vague gesture towards the office. She barely notices Ally admiring her. And after some time, she walks to the table with a couple of plates of eggs, with two mugs of coffee.
    Last edited by Devixer; 2012-09-07 at 11:02 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1039

Ally picks at the eggs and slowly becomes more lively as she sips at the coffee. Ugh, I hate mornings...

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Bugbear in the Playground

Forest

Vierzt and presumably his friend Divebomb are walking through the forest!

His owl flies and land on Divebomb's shoulder, although the drow doesn't notice.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi hops up on top of Riss' head to peer at the ducts, spanning her arms between Riss' horns. "Ooh, that's cool. Sure, I can test it out." The pixie hops off and hovers in front of Riss. "Besides, I still gotta try and find a flower more beautiful than you are." Mimi tries to poke Riss' nose and then dart into the vent.

22. - Top - End - #1042

"Mornings aren't all bad," Ashley says. "They're nice and quiet." She also sips at her coffee, a little slow.

23. - Top - End - #1043

Well, you know, I do most of my work at night, so I usually sleep right through mornings. The thief shrugs. Yum, good eggs.

24. - Top - End - #1044

"Yeah, and I normally can't sleep through mornings. I get your drift, though." Ashley grins when Ally praises her cooking.

25. - Top - End - #1045

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Riss' Quarters]

"Well, if either of you do want to go out, I've got an idea where either of you could come and go as you wish." Riss said, pointing at the wall as a design of ducts appeared. One in particular illuminated and was a rather straight shot from start to finish. One particular section was put under scrutiny as the soft sound of a wall sliding open in the far side of the room whisked through the air. "If you just follow this line here, you can reach an exhaust line where you can enter and leave without having to go through the main part of the Cave. It narrows down at this part here so I can't use it but the both of you could."

Although the muse felt a little guilty with the idea, she went on to ask a question of the pixie. "If you want, Mimi, you can be the first person to try it. It's pretty safe and getting back in is the same command to move the floor. Plus the walls will be a different color in there so it will be easy to find the way back too." she said, giving Misha a light squeeze with her tail. At the same time, she was helping the pixie from being bored and that would at least keep her happier.
    Riss' Quarters

Misha waits until the pixie is a fair way down the tunnel before letting her grin show, "That was almost dastardly of you." She responds to Riss' tail tightening by giving the muse's bum another squeeze. Her hand hasn't left that spot since before Riss began to nod off, and she's endlessly amused by that.

"I've been meaning to ask though... If it's possible, and you're comfortable with touching her, is there any reason not to let Mimi join in? There's something to be said about a little casual intimacy between friends." Misha can't believe she's even proposing this, but when the alternative is sneaking around behind the pixie's back to preserve her feelings and just waiting for the next time that emotions will run high and someone will vent all their jealousy unpleasantly, she's grabbing for any option that doesn't rock the boat further.

26. - Top - End - #1046

[Riss' Quarters]

"Well, the thing is I've thought about that before now and... Well, I'm just not sure how that would turn out." Riss said while nibbling on the corner of her lip. "I mean, even if I had a clear idea of exactly how I feel about her, orgies are unappealing. Or did you mean just giving in to her advances? Because that has its own problems. Well.. Both do but.." Riss trailed off as she tried tucking her head under Misha's chin. "At the same time, I'm not really doing much to help things either am I?"

Giving a long look out of the corner of her eye at the aperture where Mimi had left through, the muse finally gave the command to close it up again and sighed. "Another thing is that if either of those happen, I don't know how other things will be affected either. I'd have to really ration my time between the both of you more than I am already am to keep everyone happy and I'm not sure that I would have the time to do all of that and do what I like at the same time. At least not without ignoring sleep. These are just projections of what could happen and I could be overthinking this but I don't really know how to handle doing something like that." And there is the question of how long a pixie lives to consider if we manage to find something that does work.

Making to unravel her tail from around the nereid's arm, Riss just let it lay rather lifelessly beside her as she pondered the problem. "Misha? What would you do in this case?"
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-09-08 at 03:58 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1047

Riss' Quarters

"I don't think you call it an orgy if there's only three people." Misha replied, frowning. She never knew Riss had put so much thought into this, and what the muse said made some sense, even if there were parts she didn't precisely agree with.

"I suppose I just thought, if we were all open with each other and no one had to be jealous, you wouldn't have to bounce back and forth between Mimi, your work, and me. We could all three spend time together instead of rationing it. If you can't see yourself happy with two people at once though... I don't know. Maybe we should just forget it and keep going on like we are now." That's not a solution either in Misha's eyes, but if what she proposed isn't going to work out then she's out of ideas for now.

28. - Top - End - #1048

[Riss' Quarters]
    ((Forgot location tags last time...))

"But that's not a solution either. Just ignoring the problem." the muse said, an edge of worry in her voice. "It would be better if there was something I could do but.. Well, I can but I don't want to and.. Well, isn't that just me being selfish in that case? Should I just put up with it so there won't be any of this sneaking and hiding like you said? I-I mean, if the both of you are fine with it then I'm the problem... Well, I'm the problem anyway as if I wasn't here, this wouldn't even be an issue." Riss said, gently letting go of Misha as she tried to stand up. The nereid would be able to hold her down with ease but the muse really wanted to just pace and think for the moment.

"A-And even then that's just getting into hypotheticals and not helping us at all.. What am I supposed to do in a situation like this? I mean, it would likely solve a lot of problems if I could figure my own feelings out but what if I can't reciprocate? Then what? How will she feel then? I don't even know if I'm strong enough to tell her that if it winds up being the case. I don't want to hurt you or her but what if that is what it comes down to? What do I do, Misha? I don't know how this is supposed to work..." Fear had begun seeping into the muse's voice as she spoke; her tail swishing back and forth in a jerking, agitated fashion.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Forest

Vierzt and presumably his friend Divebomb are walking through the forest!

His owl flies and land on Divebomb's shoulder, although the drow doesn't notice.
    Gelley jumps a bit when the owl finds its perch, but doesn't object. She reaches a hand up to stroke it's head, if it'll let her. "So does she just like... follow you around?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Bugbear in the Playground

Forest

Uh, yeah.

Vierzt keeps walking, eventually coming to a large redwood!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back