New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Riss' Quarters]

"Pfft, maybe butterflies have pixie wings." She mutters. Silly nymph doesn't know what she's talking about. Mimi would tell her just that, but she notices that the walls seem to be closing in.

Mimi squirms a bit between them before settling in comfortably. She shudders when her antenna are tapped. Okay, she's enjoying this so much, and it shows. The last time she's lied like this with people she cares about is, well, nonexistent. This is just really nice, even with the huge size difference.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Barbarian in the Playground

Riss' Quarters

"Maybe." Misha admits. She's certainly not qualified to answer which came first, the pixie or the butterfly. She does dislodge a hand from around Riss' back so that she can place a light kiss on the end of one finger and try to smooth back Mimi's hair with it.

"As far as I know, the stuff in my pool lasts for a really long time. I've never been awake and felt myself lose connection to a particular form before, so I don't know how long I keep them, or if they ever fade away. If I just sample something myself though, it'll last until all the water in my body is completely changed over to new stuff. Could be months or a few days, depending on how much I have to replace. I've been kind of experimenting with it ever since I met you though. Mostly I used it for just taking appealing shapes for anyone who stopped by my pool, and I never even knew I could do all that stuff with fruit and wine until I tried it for you. I sort of knew about being able to become animals, but being an animal if kind of boring, and I didn't really think about combining animal parts with human-like forms. It's all kind of fascinating really. I never knew there was so much involved with it until I started looking into it with Archie." And she plans to keep up with that. Anatomy and the differences between races keeps her attention better than any other subject when she's bored, perhaps because of a certain moment in the Grove that she remembers fondly.

And then she has an idea, "Hey Mimi, think you have enough pixie dust left after that fight to maybe make Riss' height a little more equal to yours? I've already got a form at your height thanks to you, so if Riss is okay with it, we could all be the same size here for a bit." It would make the cuddling a lot more even on all sides, even if Mimi can't make Riss all the way small.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1113

[Riss' Quarters]

"I don't think there'll be any problem from me." Riss said with a small grin. Really, part of her own issues with the variance in size has to do with all of the inquring and asking and making sure that the pixie wouldn't be too tired and just a whole host of other things that would just get in the way of being close while simultaniously being the same size. Sure, she knew Mimi had said it was easier to make things smaller than to make them larger but the thought still stood.

Regardless of the size she was in during the following few moments, Riss made sure to keep Misha's answer in mind for later. At the very least it sounded like a fun way to spend an afternoon by seeing what limits there were to what sort of things Misha could mimic. Before she was potentially shrunk, though, Riss would reach out under the covers and pull Misha into just a quick hug. She couldn't say she didn't enjoy the ability to just reach out and hold someone even if it was rather limited to two people. Then again, that might be exactly why she enjoyed it.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Sure. One sec." Mimi agrees eagerly. She squirms free from her wonderful prison and flies around Riss. She sprinkles pixie dust all over the Muse, and in a few moments she will be shrinking right down to pixie size. That done, the pixie lands at Riss' feet and grins down at her. Having her at this size is awesome.

5. - Top - End - #1115

Riss' Quarters

Misha squeezes Riss back and then a thin stream of water rises up from her back and moves over to the drain. It appears to take quite a bit of concentration, but she doesn't really want to soak all the cushions if they're going to lay on them. Bit by bit, she drains her mass into the shower drain until she's the same size as the other two. It takes a bit more time than the pixie dust, but she sits up when it's finished and grins at Mimi and Riss as well, finding the humor infectious.

"We need to spend more time like this together I think. At least as much as Riss' work and Mimi's pixie dust allows us to. How long will shrinking like that last before it wears off anyway?" She's kind of curious really. She doesn't seem to recall ever asking a pixie all the little limits of their powers.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #1116

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi may find herself being pulled down so that she would be resting between Riss and Misha although the muse would take care in making sure she didn't wind up landing on her back and possibly crumpling her wings. Although.. "Mimi, I was wondering.. Your wings look kinda fragile but how strong are they anyway? I mean, this is the second fight you've gotten into that I know of and there doesn't seem to be any problem with them at all." the muse asked.

A few moment's of thought later, if the pixie had been successfully pulled down, of course, Riss would reach over with her one free hand and lightly try to start probing along Mimi's back around where her wings were as she sought out any tightness in the muscles underneath. She had managed to pick up something from the rather abrubtly aborted lesson in massage and was willing to try out what she had learned. Besides, she knew just how good it felt getting all the knots out of one's back after all.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fortress Mountain

Day lags a little behind her then, being unfamiliar with both the map and the idiosyncrasies of the game. The idea that, for instance, an assault rifle in full auto could be outmatched by a pair of revolvers in short ranges, seems patently ludicrous to him, causing Day to break a storm of language quite unfit for a twelve-year old when he meets a player outfitted in such a manner and is promptly gunned down.

But the explosives at least are satisfyingly explosive and Day, having picked out claymore mine for his load-out based upon them packing the most fire-power of anything available to him in that slot, the fancier future tech weapons all being locked until much higher levels, proves a dab hand at taking players out with a well-placed mine or perfectly timed grenade.

In the end, I think it shouldn't take them long to find their target, especially as any company in which such a newb could declare himself 'beast' is a sorry company indeed, and shouldn't pose too much trouble to the dynamic duo.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-09-16 at 04:19 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi giggles as she's pulled down. There's not the slightest chance she's going to object. "I dunno. I never really shrank anyone down before I did it to Riss before. It lasted a long time then, though." The pixie is going to go on to answer Riss, but she's interrupted by back rubs. Wow that feels good. Her back is really tense, especially after what she's been through today.

"Mmm... Oh, uh. Wings can get damaged pretty easily, but they heal back pretty good. You should see the scar on my bottom right one." It's hard to see unless you're looking for it, but if they do look, they'll see that a long scar just about cuts the wing in two.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-09-16 at 05:49 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1119

Riss' Quarters

"Well, we'll have to time it this time and see how long it lasts. Wouldn't want Riss to fall asleep like this and wake up normal and squishing you flat against the pillows." The nereid tastefully doesn't bring up other occasions when it would be very inconvenient to have Riss poof back to normal, since the muse certainly hasn't said anything overt about whether or not that's even happening yet.

She leans over closer to get a better look at the wing, "Ouch. Can you feel anything in them when they're ripped like that? It looks like it'd hurt pretty bad if they can feel pain." Leaving Riss to try out some more massage, Misha instead runs her fingers lightly down the scar, not wanting to prod at it too heavily in case the area is still tender somehow.

10. - Top - End - #1120

[Riss' Quarters]

"Ah.. Yeah, that would be a bit more than inconvenient.." the muse said. Still, it had lasted almost half a day until she had requested the pixie to undo the effects so that was a rather sizable duration from the start. Not to mention that Riss simply didn't want to think about what she would feel if she wound up seriously wounding Mimi or worse from reverting while asleep. ..Or.. Otherwise I guess.. Assuming that this does wind up going that far but still one thing at a time, alright?

Placing pressure on the various knots in the pixie's muscles around the wing nearest her, Riss suddenly broke into a sly sort of smile before trying to catch Misha's attention with her eyes. "What do you say each one of us starts on a wing and work out from there?" she suggested. Before focusing on her half of the pixie's back, though, she reached out to try and lightly run a finger along the scarline while smiling inwardly to herself. Hopefully, Mimi didn't put too much value in scars as that one would eventually be gone now that she had that colony in her bloodstream.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-09-16 at 06:58 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"It doesn't really hurt too bad. That one was nasty, though. I couldn't fly proper for forever." The pixie's wings flutter a little under their touch, but it doesn't bother her. She wiggles a little in anticipation of them working on her back. A part of her realizes she shouldn't think anything much about this, but screw that part of her mind. She's gonna enjoy this so much.

12. - Top - End - #1122

Riss' Quarters

"I think I can agree to that. Just lay out and relax a bit Mimi, and we'll see what we can do..." Misha trails off as she lays her hands to either side of the base of Mimi's wing and begins kneading her fingers expertly into the tense and knotted muscle. This could be a proper chance for Riss to learn the ins and outs of massage as well, with a partly neutral subject to work on and Misha's techniques to watch and copy as she goes. The nereid just settles in and does what comes naturally, first working up to her side of the neck and shoulder, and then down the arm from there. She makes sure to push deep into the muscle as she goes, as deep as she dares to without hurting anything.

13. - Top - End - #1123

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss would definitely benifit from having a person other than Misha to practice this skill on given the smaller likelyhood of being interrupted. That said, though, she did find it somewhat enjoyable to just while the time away with the smooth, almost mechanical motions required although she was certain that there was a better term to describe it. Consistant? No.. I'll worry about it later. After a while, though, she would start lightly humming to herself, a habit of hers that hadn't yet had time to kick in around Misha for various reasons but it was natural enough for her when performing rather manual tasks.

Pausing her rather formless song, she tried bothering Mimi with a question although she didn't stop focusing on her lower back, making sure to apply some pressure while she was at it. "So what did you do to get that scar? Something dangerous I assume?" she asked, curiosity evident in her voice.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Oh... wow. Mimi's in heaven. She has to be dreaming, this feels too nice. She's somewhat vocal about how great it feels, but she doesn't use any words. She's never had a massage in her life, and now she's not sure why.

"Mmmm... It was, this lizard thing, Has big claws. Really dangerous, need, like, ten people to take one down. They taste amazing, though. One had clawed me, knocked me right out of the sky. I woulda been a goner if Sarah wasn't there to lead it away."

15. - Top - End - #1125

Riss' Quarters

"I'm glad she was." Misha responds as she finishes at the wrist and quickly works her way back up the arm for another light pass before heading towards the lower back to join Riss in making sure it's well taken care of. Without too much of a pause though, she looks up at the muse with a merry twinkle in her eye and moves her hands down to rest on Mimi's glutes, giving the skin a light pinch between two knuckles before slowly beginning to work from there down one leg.

Maybe that will be enough to bring the pixie out of her daze.

16. - Top - End - #1126

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss quietly laughs to herself as she watches Misha but decides not to follow her lead, instead deciding that if they were no longer doing the left and right side of the pixie, that top and bottom might as well be the next thing on the list. She would, however, work just as slowly up as Misha was moving down making sure to apply just the right amount of pressure while tending to the pixie's spine.

"So who is Sarah? If I'm not being too nosy, I mean." the muse asked, working her fingers in small circles as the end of her tail began playfully flicking back and forth. It was somewhat difficult having to maneuver around Mimi's wings but the end result seemed to be definitely worth it. She was certain, though, that she would have to show Misha just how Mimi reacted to the proper treatment of her antenna, though. The muse couldn't help but find the pixie's reactions adorable in a way.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-09-16 at 09:17 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi yelps and giggles when Misha pinched her butt. She's gonna have to get her back for that. She shifts a bit and gets comfy again. She doesn't let herself get quiiite so relaxed again, though.

"Oh, Sarah's the cousin I mentioned before. The one with the twins. This was back before she had them, though. She doesn't go out on very many hunts anymore since they were born." She explains.

18. - Top - End - #1128

Riss' Quarters

Misha grins as Riss gives her full control over the legs. Now would be the time to try something special, if she can think of something...

Misha lifts her hands off of the pixie's calf for the moment and concentrates on her palms. After a few seconds, the flesh just beneath the skin has turned to water, and Misha smiles as she exercises her control over it to make it pulse and vibrate heavily, shuddering impacts making her hands shake of their own accord. That done, she lowers her hands back to Mimi's thighs and begins working again, this time with vibrations alongside her kneading fingers to really work out the stress.

19. - Top - End - #1129

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss had to raise an eyebrow at Misha's decision but she was rather curious as to how much concentration it required to sustain the action. She would likely have to ask at some point. A demonstration probably wouldn't be out of the question but now probably isn't the time.

As for herself, the muse simply focused on just continuing her way up the pixie's back rather than trying anything special. Sure, she had a few ideas in mind but she wasn't confident in her skill just yet. "Ah, I remember her. So, I might just be picking at your choice of words but is it normal to be more sedentry in her case?" Riss couldn't say she was familiar with 'standard' child rearing proceedures but a few things seemed like logical guesses at least.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Oh! Oh, that's... something else. Mimi shifts a little under Misha's touch. Not that it doesn't feel good, it feels really good, but, well, it's certainly not relaxing her.

"Uh, no, not really. Usually moms go right back to their regular hunting when they've got better after having a baby. There's always lots of people around that'd watch them. Sarah's weird, though. I even said I'd watch them for her anytime so she can go hunt, but she turned me down."

21. - Top - End - #1131

Riss' Quarters

"Maybe she was worried people would ask them about their father while she was out hunting? If she wanted to keep it a secret that badly I mean." Misha suggests, that being the only reason she can think of that someone would be that protective of their children within a friendly tribe.

She continues on down Mimi's legs for the second time, going less deeply into the muscle but keeping up with the vibration for the entire length of it. Once that's done, she looks up from where her hands are gripping Mimi's heels with a smile, "You know, we're nearly done the back. If you want us to keep going we'll probably have to flip you over and start on your front here soon."

22. - Top - End - #1132

[Riss' Quarters]

"Well, assuming you're alright with that, just how well are you able to rest with your wings anyway? Or can you just use your dust to shrink them down so they don't get in the way? I mean, we don't want to accidently put weight on them or anything but I guess we could move so that we would be at your head and feet respectively." Riss supplied as she worked on the last few kinks near Mimi's neck. She wasn't entirely adverse to the idea of simply continuing on but at the same time she wasn't entirely certain that it would be within her best interests to continue on. I mean, sure, this is kind of fun and all but that would be getting kind of intimate and.. I don't want to just drag things behind but I don't want to force things ahead either so.. Well.. Maybe just be careful from here on out.

With a small laugh that belied her thoughts, Riss leaned closer to Mimi's ears to say; "If you want, I could let you use my lap as your pillow. Proper neck support and all, right?" And I still need to tell her about my decision... That might be better done sooner rather than later as I just now realized how confusing this might be for her. I really am an idiot in this sort of thing..

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Oh." Mimi swallows hard. "Okay, that'd be nice." Mimi turns her head to smile at Riss, though there's a bit of a nervous edge to it. She's enjoying herself so much, but she's so conflicted right now.

The pixie sits up and folds her wings nice and tight against her body. They still stick out a bit, but they'll be less in the way than before. Then she'll lay down on her back, though it's a bit of a process. Eventually she will end up lying down, hopefully with her head on Riss' lap.

24. - Top - End - #1134

Riss' Quarters

Misha waits for Mimi to get settled in again before beginning to work from her ankles upwards with her vibrating palms. She's working more slowly than is strictly necessary, and has her head down to hide her smile at how adorable she finds this at the moment. She's willing to give Riss some time to find the words to tell Mimi what the new arrangement will be now that the scene has been set up, so she keeps focused on her own task while Riss gets the harder job.

25. - Top - End - #1135

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss bit the inside of her lip as she considered what she should say. I mean, on one had this could be a huge mistake but on the other I did already say I'm going to give it a try so that previous thought could just be fear or reluctance or.. Or be a very accurate thing to think and.. And I wish I was outside my own headspace so I could think abou this clearly. Adjusting somewhat so that Mimi would be more comfortable on her new 'pillow,' Riss then leaned closer and made to place her fingers lightly on either side of the pixie's face. Okay.. Just take a breath and- "Mimi? Do you remember what I had said about just staying friends until I had things figured out? Well.. I've had some.. I can't be sure if it's sense or what but the idea is that maybe I'm just being reluctant because I'm making too much of the issues that might come up or maybe I'm just scared of what might happen if things don't work out or.. Well, a lot of things that I could go on about, really.

"But, rather than letting things just sit in the status quo and possibly stagnate, I'm..."
    The muse stopped mid sentence and quitely cursed herself for just rambling along with no real destination in mind. Well, I know what I want to say it's just the getting around to saying it. "Well, I'd like to give us a.. Is chance the right word? Try? I don't know.. Connotation is a tricky thing sometimes but.. Do you understand what I'm trying and probably failing to say?" Riss said, the wavering in her voice being the only hint she showed of how anxious she was about this.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi's big eyes go wide as Riss speaks. Is she saying what she thinks she's saying? The pixie glances once toward Misha before returning her full attention to the muse. She can't believe this is happening. "Yes! Yes, definitely. Of course I want to give it a try." Mimi's grins broadly up at Riss. She lifts up her arm and gives it a good, hard pinch. "Just had to make sure I wasn't dreaming." She explains with a giggle.

27. - Top - End - #1137

Riss' Quarters

Misha stops pretending to be intent on the massage after Mimi looks away from her, instead letting her hands become solid with a sigh of relief, shaking them to try to drive the tingling feeling away. Then she crawls forwards, straddling Mimi's legs as she tries to touch Riss on the forearm reassuringly.

"I think you said it just fine love." She says softly, smiling at Riss and Mimi both. It certainly was unconventional, but she can't help but think that it will either work out for the better or at least get the painful bits over with more quickly and give them time to recover from the hurt.

She looks down at Mimi, knowing that she's the only one blunt enough to ask what should probably be asked, "Even if it doesn't turn out, you're still willing to stick around and stay friends, right? We still care about you. Riss cares so much that she didn't want to risk doing anything that might mean losing you." It kind of stung to reveal what went on between Riss and Misha before this, but she wanted to be absolutely forthright about this whole thing if they were going to stop sneaking around behind each others' backs. It would help Riss so much to hear that Mimi isn't going to be running away at the first sign of trouble as well, if that was true. Misha only heavily suspected that it was, she wasn't 100% sure.

28. - Top - End - #1138

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss had taken to running her fingertips through Mimi's hair although she would reach out when Misha's hand touched her arm and try to slide their fingers together and give her a light squeeze as a form of thanks for asking a question that was otherwise going to haunt her if left unsaid. With her free hand, though, she would begin lightly tracing the outside of the pixie's left ear as she looked down at her. "If this was a dream, then it would probably be a rather cruel one. Kinda strange, don't you think? The 'good' dreams are a pain to wake up from but the 'bad' ones are kind of a.. Blessing? Am I using the word correctly?"

Still, she waited with some apprehension as to Mimi's answer. Although she was confidant that she had nothing to worry about, it was the doubt that was setting her on edge. One would think that obsessing over a small percentage of something going wrong would be considered a kind of defect but apparently evolution decides that it isn't. I can understand why it exists but still it's really more annoying than it is helpful in this case.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

She nods. "You can count on it. I wouldn't ditch you n- you two no matter what." Mimi says in a more somber tone. The pixie tips her head back again and places her hand over the muse's. As far as she sees it, she's going to make sure that doesn't become relevant.

30. - Top - End - #1140

Riss' Quarters

"Then we're all settled, right? Now what about that cuddling we were going to do. I think we got a bit sidetracked with the massage... not that a certain someone seems to mind." Misha sticks her tongue out at Mimi and reaches out with her free hand to try to grab the pixie's shoulder and pull herself farther upwards so she's half-laying on the smaller woman.