New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss only realized she was holding her breath when she exhaled a small sigh of relief upon hearing Mimi's response. She smiled widely down at the pixie before looking up a bit at Misha as it shifted to more of an almost playful grin. "I suppose we did get a bit distracted but- Mind if I have my hand back for just a bit, Mimi?- I still have to show you something I found out a bit ago that I think we'll all enjoy before we try to work out the logistics of three people all cuddled together." the muse said as she tried to gently move her hand out from under Mimi's but not before leaving a small squeeze which would be followed up with a light kiss on her temple.

If the muse was then able, she would reach out to the base of the pixie's antenna and let them slowly slide through her fingers as she raised her hand upward. "I remember you said you liked how I did this but I think we should make sure I've got the technique right. Is that fine with you?" Riss asked although she wouldn't be put out if she didn't get an answer.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi looks at Riss expectantly, not really sure what to expect. This is easily the closest and most intimate she's gotten with anybody, let alone any two people, in her entire life, and she's not sure how to proceed. The pixie is caught off guard when Riss touches her antenna. Her back arches and she has trouble articulating a reply to Riss. "I- I, uh... I think I like that idea. Maybe a little lighter next time?" She flushes hotly. It's embarrassing, but she doesn't want it to stop.

3. - Top - End - #1143

Riss' Quarters

Misha peers up at the interaction, a bit curious as to why Mimi is reaction that way until she catches on, "Oh. Oh wow! Are those things really that sensitive? I thought they were just decoration mostly." She doesn't bother reaching out to touch the antenna herself, instead laying herself gently down over Mimi's torso and watching Riss with interest. Figuring out just what the antennae are for if not for looking a bit more like a bug intrigues her from an anatomy standpoint, so she's content to study while the other two have their fun.

"As for all of us cuddling together, I guess I'd prefer it if we found some way of laying in a big pile that doesn't end up pinching anything sensitive. Other than that we can just play it by ear."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #1144

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss answered Mimi by attempting to more gently brush her fingers over the antenna before sliding her hand back down to Mimi's and trying to grasp hold of it. While the pixie did seem to be enjoying it, Riss was aware of her embarrassment and decided to wait a while because of it. She would rather not have Mimi feel uncomfortable if she could help it. "All right, I'll let you catch your breath then.. Though, I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to keep using my lap as a pillow if we're going to figure something out. Well.. Maybe not as a rule but it might help at least." Riss said although she wasn't about to force Mimi to move any time soon. Leaning forward, though, she would try to plant a kiss on the pixie's forhead and lightly blow a small puff of air at her antenna before leaving them alone entirely for the time being. She couldn't help herself from thinking how adorable the pixie's reactions were.

"Although.. It looks like you're comfortable, Misha. Am I just too boney to make a proper cushion?" she said with a smile, lightly squeezing her nereid's hand and giving her arm a small tug. She felt fine with how things were now but she wouldn't mind moving about if the other two felt that it would be best.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Halfling in the Playground

Treehouse!

"Well, sorta..." Gelley begins, right before she hears the door slam. She perks up. "Who's that? Is that your roommate? ...Can I meet him?" A flurry of questions!
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"They're for feeling movements in the air. Normally no one touches the-e-em." Mimi shudders and squirms at the second touch. Riss knows how to torture her in all the right ways entirely too well. She squeezes the muse's hand and brings it to her lips to kiss. A huge part of her wants to kiss her properly, but she'll have to be patient somehow.

Mimi idly trails her fingers over Misha's side. "I guess we can move. Getting off my wings would be nice, and Misha is heavy." The pixie giggles and tries to give Misha's butt a little pinch. Vengeance!

7. - Top - End - #1147

Riss' Quarters

Misha completely fails to jump at the pinch, but a faintly embarrassed moan slips out from her lips before she clacks her teeth together with a blush. She quickly recovers though, indignant at what Mimi just said, "Heavy? I'll have you know I'm the lightest I've ever been. Besides, I made a mistake laying on you anyway. You're all gristle and bone, Riss is far more comfortable to lay on than you are." Okay, so maybe she's faux-indignant. That doesn't stop her from trading barbs with Mimi as she brushes aside the pixie's hand and stands up, blush still faintly colouring her cheeks.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #1148

Dave and Clarissa's House
    Oh, what a fine and beautiful day for letting loose new secrets!
    The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and Dave is pulling up to his house on his motorcycle with a 16-year old girl!
    Yes, it's Jane Dorloris' daughter...Jane Dorloris. Well, Jane Smith now, since Dave adopting her was part of an agreement made long ago.
    Anyways, Dave helps the 16-year old(who's wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants) off of his motorcycle and leads her into his house.
    "And this is where you'll be staying. Unless you want to live in your own apartment that is."
    Cue: Clarissa!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #1149

[Riss' Quarters]

"Am I going to have to separate the both of you?" the muse asked, unable to hide the laughter in her voice as she tried to help Mimi to her feet. If the pixie decided to resist, then she would just wind up losing her pillow but if not then both fey would be pulled towards the muse. Riss did still have one of each of their hands held captive after all. Or at least until she let go and tried to pinch their respective bottoms so she wouldn't be left out. whether successful or not, she would then try to place a hand around each of them to rest on their hips.

"So, going off what you're saying, I get to be the new cushion then?" Riss asked Misha, her tail flicking back and forth in an almost frisky manner. "I mean, Mimi may be more muscle but even that is softer than bone and metal.. Not that I would mind if the both of you insist..." the muse said with a smile. "Though.. I suppose it wouldn't make much of a difference if we're going to keep tormenting our lovely little pixie here anyway.."

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi giggles at Misha, finding her reaction terribly amusing. She won't offer any resistance to being pulled up and held onto, at least not on purpose, because she sure jumps when her butt is pinched.

The pixie blushes profusely at Riss' last statement. "I don't mind this plan." She says, trying not to sound too eager, and failing miserably. Getting all this attention has been so great; she'd be happy to have it go on for a while longer.

11. - Top - End - #1151

Riss' Quarters

Misha tries to fight her own rising blush, but seems to be failing entirely. So instead, she fights back by reaching back with her own seeking fingers and trying to repay the favor in kind. Wouldn't want Riss to be the only one without a sore cheek after all.

"Well then, if you keep insisting that you're too bony, and I already know she's too muscly, I guess there's no other choice. I'll just have to be pillow enough for you both!" It's not like she's lacking in padding or ill suited to the job either, so this works out for everyone's comfort. She kind of preferred being the biggest spoon in the snuggle pile anyway.

At the mention of torment, she turns her nose up haughtily for a moment before the facade breaks and she starts to giggle, "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. I'd never purposefully torment such a lovely creature." She manages to get out between fits of light laughter.

12. - Top - End - #1152

[Riss' Quarters]

Misha may find her hand being caught by the muse's tail as she tried to coil it around her arm before she could pull away. Still, it didn't prevent her from letting out a small noise upon being pinched. Her face had already been a bit more pale than usual for some time now but she couldn't say she wasn't enjoying herself. And I don't think I've ever laughed this much at one time before... It's.. Nice. "Oh. Well in that case I suppose we should just let you keep doing it by accident then.. Although I'm going to make sure that I my worst." the muse said as she blinked somewhat rapidly to try and stem a bit of moisture from forming in them. Okay, keep it together. Don't cry over something like this.. Why do you even feel like crying anyway?

"But I suppose you bring up a point, though. You are certainly.. Comfortable." Riss said, shifting her weight to try and unbalance the group so that they would all topple over onto the nereid. Given their small sizes and masses, it wouldn't cause any pain although it might be a bit of a surprise. Hopefully, it would also hide the muse's eyes for long enough that she would get the chance to wipe the slowly forming tears away.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2012-09-18 at 02:13 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Treehouse!

"Well, sorta..." Gelley begins, right before she hears the door slam. She perks up. "Who's that? Is that your roommate? ...Can I meet him?" A flurry of questions!
    Vierzt puts his head in his hands as a tall satyr clippitty-clops in! Daaamn, Vierzt brought a lady home? Not bad, not bad. Have you nailed her yet, little virgin? He trots over and gives Divebomb a sweeping bow. If he's to weak for, you, you're always welcome to bang, me, Miss.
    Last edited by Dark Elf Bard; 2012-09-18 at 02:25 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

[Risks' Quarters]

Mimi grins and sticks her tongue out at the both of them. They're way too good at 'torturing' her for their own good. Maybe she's just too easy to read.

Her thought process is cut off when they suddenly topple over. "Eep!" Mimi lands with an "Oof"." And bursts out laughing. "You're right, Riss, she is comfy."

15. - Top - End - #1155

Riss' Quarters

Misha grins as she feels herself begin tugged towards the horizontal, and shifts so that she ends up with one bedmate on each side of her torso, and she's smiling in contentment.

And possibly with a bit of mischief in her eyes, "Well, I imagine I could learn from your example and come up with ways of my own. Like this for example." With the hand that isn't all wrapped up in Riss' tail, Misha reaches up quick as a blink and tries to lay her forefinger and thumb to the side of one of Mimi's antenna, intending to only just barely touch it.

And then her fingertips start vibrating in time with each other.

16. - Top - End - #1156

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss made herself comfortable as she made to reach behind Misha to provide her with an arm to rest her head on while raising her head just a little to try and place a small nibbling kiss on her cheek before trying to nuzzle her neck. Misha would likely feel the forming tears because of this, however. Mimi wouldn't be forgotten, though, as the pixie would be held tightly with her other hand as her hips would be given a quick pinch before her would begin moving across her lower back with just enough pressure on either side of her spine.

"Well if you're going to do that, then I'm going to have to think of something else." the muse said with an almost wicked grin. Rather than do something right away, though, she decided to watch the effect of Misha's little trick on Mimi first. If possible, she would quite enjoy taking advantage of her reaction. But if not, well, there were certainly other things she could think of that the pixie might find quite enjoyable.

..Still.. "And Mimi? Remember you can say if anything we do gets to be too much or something. I don't want us to force you into an uncomfortable situation or anything like that, alright?"

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's House]

There's a small, modest house in inside, the walls painted yellow with a shingle roof; a modern day home, as it were. the front lawn is a bit overgrown, but otherwise it looks fairly nice from the outside. On the inside, much of the house is clean; the entryway is spotless save for the cat hairs on the rug. The living room has a half finished bag of chips sitting on the coffee table, but is otherwise clean.

But upstairs, in the second floor bedroom, there's chaos. Clothes piled on the floor, junk food wrappers and an ice cream bucket sitting about, and ingrid, her eyes clearly indicating her tiredness due to stress induced insomnia is sitting and petting her calico cat, Mr. Snuggles. She's been like this the last few days, and has called in sick to work.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-09-18 at 05:01 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

The back door opens slowly as Maria Blackheart, Tiefling Brigand, slips in with a small sack of gold and gems and a bouquet of flowers in her arm. She'd been gone a week, working herself, but she knew that a small gift might make amends for that. Sure, she didn't normally stay in any one place for long, but that didn't mean she didn't appreciate the company someone could bring her in any of the "ports" she visited. Ingrid wasn't her only lover, but for now, she was all that mattered.

After a few moments to set her things down, Maria hums to herself as she skips up the stairs and to the bedroom, but she stops when she sees the state Ingrid is in. Her face falls a bit as worry crosses it. "Oh dear...what's wrong?" She asks as she goes to slide in next to the half-dragon, offering the flowers.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

Mr. Snuggles, ever skittish, rushes under the bed when the door opens to allow Maria entrance. Ingrid, dressed in an unflattering ensemble of tee-shirt and sweat pants (because they're comfy) stands up to move over to Maria.

She'll take the flowers and smell them, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath of the bouquet, "I... have something to tell you. You may want to sit down first, though."

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

Maria kicks off her boots before laying next to Ingrid and wrapping an arm and her tail around the woman. "I'm listening." She says, somehow knowing deep inside what this might be about.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

Igrid moves to embrace Maria. Given the advent of Mr. Snuggles bolting out of the room, Ingrid decides to take comfort in the familiar smell of Maria, keeping close. She wraps her arms are the brigand, and a wing follows.

"I'm... pregnant. And really, really scared."

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

Maria doesn't freak or shout or cry at the news. It wasn't the first time she'd heard it from a lover, nor would it likely be the last. Instead she just tries to give Ingrid a small reassuring smile and leans over to kiss her forehead. "What do you wish to do?" She asks. "I'll be supportive however you choose."

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

Ingrid presses her face against Maria's chest. the brigand will be able to feel wet spots from Ingrid's tears as relief washes over the half-dragon, "I don't know. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before."

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's House

Maria takes a moment to try and sooth her lover by brushing her fingers down Ingrid's cheeks before talking again. "You don't need to decide right now. Is there anything I can do for you?" The hermaphrodite asks, needing to calm Ingrid down before anything else.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's House]

"Chocolate," Ingrid says firmly, "The richest chocolate you can get your hands on."

Despite the firmness in her voice, she's still crying.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi snuggles up against Misha and half hooks her leg over the nereid's. She drums her fingers over Misha's stomach and makes her way with them over to Riss. She doesn't much know what exactly she's doing, but touching and feeling seems like a simple enough plan.

Of course, when Misha does her little trick, the pixie can't think about much of anything. She writhes at the intense feeling; perhaps too intense. After just a few seconds, Mimi pulls her head back and tries to pull Misha's hands down. "Since you mention it. Maybe don't do that again." She's not put out, but good wouldn't be the word to describe that feeling.

27. - Top - End - #1167

Riss' Quarters

Misha frowns, clearly worried that she overstepped a line, "That was too much? I- sorry, I didn't think they were that sensitive." She admits with pursed lips. The tips of her finger and thumb had been within a hairsbreadth of touching the antenna, and it was still that distressing? Misha's kind of amazed that the pixie isn't knocked on her ass by gusts of wind.

"Well pooh." Misha says with an exaggerated pout, "Now I have to make it up to you somehow." Her eyes dart over to Mimi, hoping the pixie will take the hint and name some way to make amends.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

Maria takes a moment to search her dozens of pouches and pockets and after a frown, she sets her tri-corner hat on Ingrid's head before searching again. After the second try, she pulls out a small bundle wrapped in banana leaves and tied with twine. She tries to lift Ingrid's chin up so she can meet her smile as she offers the bundle to her. "It's far from the best, but it's what I have right now." She explains.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

Ingrid will take it and unwrap the bundle, "Gods, I feel like some sort of woman from a story book, "And Ingrid fell in love with the dread pirate Maria. Much love was had"." she wipes her eyes and, if the bundle really contains chocolate, she eats it.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-09-18 at 10:17 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Halfling in the Playground

Treehouse!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Vierzt puts his head in his hands as a tall satyr clippitty-clops in! Daaamn, Vierzt brought a lady home? Not bad, not bad. Have you nailed her yet, little virgin? He trots over and gives Divebomb a sweeping bow. If he's to weak for, you, you're always welcome to bang, me, Miss.
    "'Not bad'?" Gelley says, reaching out to try and flick the satyr's nose while he bows. A contemptuous gesture. The heroine laughs and says, "Weeeaak. Step up your game, sugar. I haven't decided if there'll be any banging yet."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-09-19 at 12:34 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters