New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Riss' Quarters]

"I guess wind isn't as vigorous as that and I don't think it can change direction so rapidly either.. And I remember her living where there were a lot of trees so that might break the stronger gusts. With that in mind it kinda makes sense why they could be that receptive. Of course, there's much more to her other than those anyway... Or maybe it was the stark imbalance due to only one being stimulated.. Could be part of it but I suppose we can experement with them more later... Though I wouldn't mind knowing what that feels like for myself seeing how only Mimi's been tortured by that trick so far." Riss said, giving her thoughts on the matter as her fingers traced slow circles around the pixie's back.

"You are alright though, right?" the muse asked with a little concern. Overstimulation like that could be 'painful' in some cases after all.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"I'm fine." Mimi assures them. "I think it's just the vibrating like that. Air doesn't move them anything like that. And the upside is you just can't sneak up on me, and they're really useful when you're out hunting."

"Hm... make it up to me, huh?" Oh what potential... It's a shame she has absolutely no idea what to suggest. Now what's somehting good? "Um... Maybe more massages later would make me feel better." She nods.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Treehouse!

"'Not bad'?" Gelley says, reaching out to try and flick the satyr's nose while he bows. A contemptuous gesture. The heroine laughs and says, "Weeeaak. Step up your game, sugar. I haven't decided if there'll be any banging yet."
    The satyr gives her an evil grin. Is it your decision? You'd be lucky to bang me. Verzt, extremely embarrassed, quietly retreats to the kitchen.

Seriously, though, the satyr chats, ever get bored with Mr. Virgin, and I'm completely available.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

4. - Top - End - #1174

Riss' Quarters

"I can probably manage that. Just tell me the next time you're tense or achy. Right now, all we should be doing is relaxing on me." Misha moves her hands up behind each of her bedmates' hips and just leaves them there, cupping gently and laying her head back.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

It does indeed have chocolate in it, but even though it looks to be fairly poor quality, it ends up having an excellent earthy taste to it. Maria can't help but smile a bit at Ingrid's words, even if the fact that Ingrid seems to love her makes her heart cringe. "No, the people in the stories tend to be softie human royals. You're well above that kind of level."

6. - Top - End - #1176

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss settled in at Misha's suggestion, letting the nereid's hand out of the bind she had made with her tail. This left it free to curl back up and around to the hand Mimi had slowly slid towards her just a bit earlier whereupon she would try to wrap the end of it around the pixie's wrist and guide it over to her waist. Once there, Riss would then try to loosely coil the lenth of her tail around the pixie's arm

For a few minutes longer, the muse would continue with the slow motions on Mimi's back before gently pulling away and letting her hand rest upon Misha's stomach. Her other arm would move just slightly so that Misha might get more support out of it but beyond adjusting her head so that it was laying on the nereid's shoulder, there was little other motion out of her. I.. Should really be thanking the both of them.. I mean, I'm at least fairly certain that they both know what kind of problems to expect from me but even then they both want to stay? And not just that but.. Mmm.. I guess I'm just glad that there are people like them who exist.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi giggles and nods. "I gotta agree with that." Mimi shifts a little bit so she's comfortable again. She smiles across at Riss and moves her fingers in small circles over her skin. "You guys are awesome, you know that?"

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

"Well," Ingrid says, standing, "You're coming with me to get more chocolate. A lot of it," Ingrid sets about getting dressed for actually leaving the house, ditching her tee shirt and sweat pants before getting dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a top that would be quite revealing of the open back didn't have a purpose; specifically, allowing her wings free.

Maria can probably interrupt at any point.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

Maria doesn't stop her, but she does slow her some by helping Ingrid get changed and giving her kisses and caresses to make her feel better about herself and everything that's been going on. At the end, she'll be behind Ingrid with her arms wrapped around the half-dragon's waist, resting her chin on her lover's shoulder. "Anything else I can do?"

10. - Top - End - #1180

Riss' Quarters

"Why thank you. So are you Mimi. If it didn't feel like I could up and poof away at any moment, I'd stay your size more of the time just so I could hang out like this." Dehydration is a kind of real problem at this size, with so little water in her to begin with. She's only sort of worried about it so long as she doesn't stay this way for hours and hours on end.

There's not much more to do other than get comfortable with the two, and possibly sneak a quick kiss to the forehead of each.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

Ingrid certainly didn't say no to what Maria was doing. once she's dressed, she'll lean into her lover, wings folded tight so she can enjoy the warm body of the tiefling, "Mmm... Not until we get back from getting chocolate ice cream," she says, and will break the hug.

If maria has any skill at reading people, Ingrid is obviously trying to put on a good force for going outside. Maria's arrival and subsequent acceptance of the pregnancy has done a lot to ease her troubles, but she's still not entirely comfortable.

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

Maria nods and while she's not too terribly good at reading people, she does understand that Ingrid needs all the support she can get. To help, she puts on a soft smile and takes Ingrid's hand as they head out.

She doesn't leave without her vest of pistols though. She never leaves that.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

((timeskip godmode approved))

Ingrid will have purchased two pails of chocolate ice cream for herself, and chose to carry them herself; she wasn't going to force Maria to deal with her comfort food after all. She'll go straight to the kitchen, where she puts one pail in the freezer and the other on the table, grabs a spoon, pulls the lid off, and starts eating spoonfulls.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

Maria takes off her vest once they're back inside and shakes her head with a small smile as she watches Ingrid eat the stuff. In all honesty, Maria couldn't stand the stuff, much preferring a plainer fair of food. As she waits for Ingrid, she heads to the living room and begins peeling off her boots to try and relax, mind whirring about how Ingrid might choose to go with the children. Even though she never stayed in one place long, she couldn't help but feel responsibility for such incidents and she never left her children without her, at least in the earlier years.

As adults...well, they might understand why she never stuck around.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

Ingrid will take a few more bites of the ice cream before putting a lid on it and stuffing it into the freezer, and then going over to sit next to Maria. Once the tielfing is done getting into a relaxed position, Ingrid will stretch languidly over her, and rest her head on the brigand's shoulder.

She doesn't say anything yet, just glad that Maria is here.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

"You have plenty of time to think things over."
    Maria tells her after a while, reaching down to stroke her scales. "It's entirely up to you." Even though she says it without a cringe, Ingrid might know her well enough by now to know that it might not have been something easy for her to say. Maria had always taken care of things on her end, no matter how crudely, and surely it passed over into this sort of situation.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    The satyr gives her an evil grin. Is it your decision? You'd be lucky to bang me. Verzt, extremely embarrassed, quietly retreats to the kitchen.

Seriously, though, the satyr chats, ever get bored with Mr. Virgin, and I'm completely available.
    "I don't think I'd be all that lucky," Gelley says, waving her hand in a shooing motion. "Sounds like you're pretty desperate." She's really just trying to mess with him.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Bugbear in the Playground

The satyr grins evilly and attempts to grab her by the wrist.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Ingrid's Home

"You have plenty of time to think things over."
    Maria tells her after a while, reaching down to stroke her scales. "It's entirely up to you." Even though she says it without a cringe, Ingrid might know her well enough by now to know that it might not have been something easy for her to say. Maria had always taken care of things on her end, no matter how crudely, and surely it passed over into this sort of situation.
    [Ingrid's Home]

She nods, "I know. I've just... I've never dealt with something like this before. I've never even gotten pregnant before." She takes a deep breath, "But you being here is making it easier to bear. Thank you. Particularly for not running away when I told you."

20. - Top - End - #1190

[Riss' Quarters]

The muse had little to really add, instead simply choosing to reply with a light squeeze with her tail or an embellished motion with her fingers for each fey in question. She didn't feel the need to voice what she thought as an obviously shared sentiment but it wasn't like there would be any question otherwise. To the light kiss on her forhead, she responded with a quiet but contented hum that slowly became a rather slow but still lively song that might evoke thoughts of a calm summer day. Riss simply chose it because she enjoyed the pace it had but it fit rather well with all three of them simply relaxing.

Once her song finished, though, Riss would close her eyes and possibly appear to be asleep after a few moments as her breathing took on a very slow and relaxed pace. In reality, she was finally getting around to cracking the first few chapters of the book she had copied from Sora's library. Sure, she could save images of pages nearly instantly but that did not necessarily mean understanding came with them.. Although comprehension came quite quickly on its own given the same mental enhancements.

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi giggles and nuzzles against Misha. Her eyes drift closed after a short while. She may have napped earlier, but today has still been an exhausting day. Unless someone does something to prevent it, she'll drift off in a matter of minutes.

22. - Top - End - #1192

Riss' Quarters

Misha waits patiently until it looks like both Riss and Mimi have drifted off before acting on a dastardly thought she had. The nereid slowly lets her remaining mass trickle out from between the two on either side of her along the strands of her hair, forming into a small floating ball of water a short distance away. At the same time, she tries to slowly pull the two together so that they're lying on each other, possibly holding each other if she can manage that. While she would much prefer being a part of this pile of bodies, she knows that if she stays lying under two body temperature people at this size, she could get dangerously dehydrated. Besides, she's hoping that waking up in each other's arms might be the final push needed to get Riss and Mimi to take the last step.

Once she's completely out of the pile, the nereid will form into a solid body, with moth wings this time. Slowly and awkwardly, she'll fly over to the shower and turn it on to get some of her mass back.

23. - Top - End - #1193

[Riss' Quarters]

Misha may get the sense that Riss wasn't quite asleep given how cooperative she would be when the nereid attempted to reposition both her and Mimi. It would likely be right out confirmed, though, when the shower would activate of its own accord as well as a message on the wall appering at the same time. 'Thank you. Not just for this but for being here for me. With me. And, well.. Everything, really.' it said quite plainly although the muse had tried to give it a bit of a serifed font to make it stand out.

Still, while Riss would try to snuggle up to Mimi and wait until she woke up, further attempts to continue reading were met with intruding thoughts until she wound up reading the same paragraph five times with no real comprehension upon which seemed like a good time to open her eyes and wait as any. Still, her doubts were doing nothing for her mood and she wasn't entirely sure if she was altogether in a good state of mind at the moment. All she could really do, though, was wait.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

It would be a bit of a long wait. Mimi definitely needed her rest. There's nothing like being out all day, a big fight, followed by a rather exciting end to the day to make one sleep particularly hard. But her nap earlier does mean she wakes up far sooner than she would have without it.

The pixie's eyes open to the sight of Riss right before her. She can't think of a better way to wake up, honestly. "Hello, beautiful." She says, her face splitting in a big grin. Mimi shifts a bit more against the muse. It's like there's electricity passing through wherever their skin meets to the pixie.

25. - Top - End - #1195

Riss' Quarters

Misha is conspicuously absent by the time the pixie has woken, but from the other half of the room there's the sound of something boiling gently as the nereid hums tunelessly. Looks like the rabbit carcass is gone as well.

26. - Top - End - #1196

[Riss' Quarters]

The muse just smiled at Mimi before replying: "Are you sure that isn't what I'm supposed to say?" Riss wouldn't admit it but she still felt a bit awkward when her appearance was praised. In her own point of view, she was still rather underfed and mostly made of angles even though there had been some improvement recently. Still, she didn't mind the length of the time she had to wait as now she had at least been able to push her misgivings away if not perhaps resolve one or two of them.

Mimi's shifting, though, would be met with Riss simply trying to roll over onto her back while pulling the pixie over on top of her. If she wanted to be close, then why not let gravity help out with that? "So, it looks like you slept well. I'd ask what you dreamed about but I'm pretty sure I know what you'd say regardless of the truth." the muse said with a bit of a giggle. Alright, so I might be taking away a bit of her fun by saying that but then again, how old is the question 'did you dream of me?' anyway? I'm pretty sure there have to be better questions around now at least.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"You can say that too you know?" Mimi says with a silly grin. She's certain she's never heard that much herself, and wouldn't mind hearing it more from Riss.

The pixie laughs a little when she's rolled on top of Riss. "What? Am I that predictable?" Mimi feigns a pout, though she can't keep the smile off her lips. "Well I don't have any practice with this sort of thing. How 'bout you just ask anyway?" She suggests.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Ingrid's Home]

She nods, "I know. I've just... I've never dealt with something like this before. I've never even gotten pregnant before." She takes a deep breath, "But you being here is making it easier to bear. Thank you. Particularly for not running away when I told you."
    Ingrid's Home

"It was unexpected, but I can't say that it's something I've ever run away from." Maria admits before trying to give her a small smile. "This isn't exactly the first time it's happened to me in a relationship, Ingrid. I'm several centuries old, remember?"

29. - Top - End - #1199

[Riss' Quarters]

"Alright then, beautiful. Just what was it that you dreamed about, hm?" Riss said in a tone that was almost excessively husky although it broke up near the end as she couldn't suppress her laughter from her attempt at being silly.

With just a few subtle shifts, Riss was able to free her tail out from under her and made an attempt to wrap it around both Mimi and herself even though it would only just barely be one full coil. With her hands, the muse slowly dragged them across the pixie's skin until she could gently cradle her face. "Though, once you answer that, would you rather still be dreaming?" she said, not even attempting to keep her voice in the same tone as before. Still, Mimi might be able to steal a kiss if she were so inclined given her position and proximity. However, it might seem to her that the muse had something planned already given her motions.

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Uh, well, I was dreaming I was flying through the woods. Faster than I ever went before with trees zipping by on each side. And then there was openness all around me and I remember falling." She doesn't seem the least bit bothered by this. Then again, what does she have to fear from falling?

Mimi The pixie runs one hand down Riss' side, perhaps a bit hesitantly. She stops when she reaches her tail and moves back up again. "I would definitely not rather be dreaming." She does think about how easy it would be to kiss her now, but she can't bring herself to just do it. This is all new territory for her, and she's actually uncertain how to handle it, even if Riss does seem very receptive.