New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Ingrid's Home]

Ingrid breathes out, "I know, but I don't have to be rational when I'm panicking," she giggles a little, semi-giddy from the ice cream.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Sounds like an interesting dream." the muse said, trying to gently pull Mimi's face closer so that the tips of their noses were touching. "I'd have to say that I'm pretty familiar with falling dreams though. Pretty sure that spending half of your waking hours in a weightless enviornment will do that to a brain. Or something like that at least." Riss said, her golden eyes glittering as they sought out Mimi's

For a time, the muse would try to simply run her fingers through the pixie's hair as she remembered that not so long ago her own had been much shorter. I bet it'll reach the base of my tail once it finally decides to lay down and obey gravity again. Should learn how to braid it I think. After a bit longer, Riss would let her fingers return to Mimi's face and trace along her cheek and jawlines. "So, Mimi.." she began with a lightly sultry tone. "Just what is it, exactly, that you want of me?"

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi swallows hard. How does she answer this question? Her mind is a chaotic jumble of thoughts and emotions. How can she pin any of that down? She'd be better off trying to wrestle a baloth with her bare hands, or pluck the sun from the sky.

"I want..." The pixie licks her lips. Her heart hammers in her chest, so hard she's sure Riss can hear it. She turns her head a little bit, and inches forward ever so slightly. "You." Mimi closes the last of the distance and their lips meet.

The pixie really has no idea how to kiss someone. The amount of times she's done it don't even require a single hand to count out, and those times there was no real passion. Not like this. Mimi has no idea what to do with her lips, her tongue, her hands, or anything else for that matter. She doesn't care, though, because this is absolutely wonderful, if in a clumsy, eager way.

4. - Top - End - #1204

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss would do what she could to make the experience for Mimi the best she possibly could. Then again, that wouldn't really mean that she would do anything different from usual so much as conciously try to set the pace for now before fully letting the pixie 'take over' so to speak. While Mimi would be the one who decided when to come up for air, Riss would gently guide her through the basics of what she liked in a kiss through pure demonstration and letting Mimi decide if and when to reciprocate. All the while, the muse's fingers would be running through Mimi's hair with just enough care to avoid her antenna. No need to start mixing sensations yet and especially not when the pure feelings were quite enjoyable all on their own.

Once Mimi decided to take a bit of an extended break for air, Riss would drag her lips down to the pixie's neck leave a trail of kisses right back to her mouth. There, with her lips close enough to brush against Mimi's with every word she spoke, the muse said: "Well, looks like you have what you want. Right now, it's up to you what happens. We can do whatever you want and I will not judge your decisions on what you do or maybe what you don't do. All I want is to reciprocate the joy you've given me, so just do what you feel comfortable doing. alright?" Before Mimi could completely take the lead, though, Riss would pull her into one long, deep kiss. It wouldn't be fun without giving the pixie a surprise or two, of course.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

The pixie is putty in Riss' hands. She does her best to come up for air as little as possible so eager is she to be in constant contact with the muse. Once they've paused, Mimi nods. Up to her what happens? Her thoughts settle in one particular direction, and the following kissing only makes her more eager.

In the following minutes, it would become clear that the pulling the curtain would be where this ended up, but the pixie hesitates. "Riss?" She asks when they get a break "I've, uh, I've never done this before. You'll help me, right?" Her face goes beet red upon that admission.

6. - Top - End - #1206

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss smiled as she ran a finger over Mimi's cheek. "You say that as if you expect everyone else to know what they're doing when they were in the same position." she said, her harmonic tones hinting at both amusement and understanding. "Here.. Go ahead and fold up your wings and we'll trade positions, alright? That way, I can do more than just help." the muse said before trying to catch the end of the pixie's antenna with her lips only to let go by slowly pulling away.

If Mimi was compliant, though Riss was certain that there would no reason why she wouldn't be, the muse would simply draw her into another long kiss while her hands would begin to explore the pixie's form in earnest. Once she finally broke away, Riss paused and looked down at her pixie with a glowing smile. Her own skin was paler than usual although it seemed to glow just like her eyes, having the minor effect of bringing what freckles she had into promanence. With that, she would begin making a slow path of lighty nibbing kisses along Mimi's neck, gently making her way along the pixie's body before finally pulling down the curtain.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

After the curtain rises again a while later, Mimi is lying facing Riss, still partially entwined with the muse. The pixie still has a smile on her face. It may not have been perfect in a lot of ways, but to her it was amazing. And heck, it was fun too. "I think I'll need to do this a few more times before I really get the hang of it." Mimi says with a silly little grin.

8. - Top - End - #1208

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss laughed as she cradled the pixie in her arms. It was comforting, somehow, now that there wasn't any 'hiding' going on and she could just lazily lay here without a worry or care. Sure, I could do that already but there was always that little bit of worry in the back of my mind where.. Well, no matter now, I guess.

Running a finger along Mimi's cheek until it reached her lips, Riss let out a small, contented sigh and said: "Well, I suppose I could help you.. Practice whenever you want."Realistically speaking, maybe not any time but I can't think of a way to say that and still properly flirt. Hah! Can still hardly believe that flirting is a thing for me now either.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi giggles and parts her lips to take Riss' finger between her teeth. "I'll remember that then." The pixie suddenly rolls over on top of Riss and give her a brief kiss. She uses some pixie dust so her wings right themselves again and then flaps them a few times. That's much better.

A thought occurs to the pixie now that she isn't quite so distracted. "Where do you think Misha went?" Not that she minds the nereid chose now to disappear for a while.

10. - Top - End - #1210

Riss' Quarters

An unexpected voice calls out from the other side of the partition between the rooms, "I've been cooking that rabbit you got, along with some of the apples from Riss' basket. I don't know what I'm doing, but it smells kind of good." The smell isn't exactly wafting, but that might explain the sound of something boiling that's been going on in the background ever since Mimi woke up. The nereid pokes her head through the opening with a cheeky grin.

"Have fun you two?"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #1211

[Riss' Quarters]

"I'm fairly certain that you already know the answer to that question if you've been listening in." Riss said, her face lightly paling. She had been about to mention her suspicions of what Misha had gotten off to but she had been beaten to it quite soundly. "Though, I'd say that I've apparently found a talent for corrupting the innocent if not for the sneaking suspicion I have that Mimi was already imagining me naked well before now." the muse said while directing a sly smile up at the pixie she was pinned under.

With a quick motion, the muse would wrap her arms around Mimi and lean forward into a sitting position. From there, she would then try to pick up the pixie with her proportionally greater strength given her size and carry her off the bed and on to a very gentle stairway that rose up from the floor. Once she had reached the bottom, Riss would then chart a path to the adjoining partition where Misha was.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Misha was right there the whole time? Mimi's face flushes red. It's not that bad, but it was her first time and she's still unsure of herself. So she's rather embarrassed.

When Riss picks her up it alleviates some of her agitation. She wraps her arms around the muse's neck and says. "And here I thought I was the one that carried you around." She has the wings after all.

When they reach Misha, the pixie is still flushed and looks sheepish, but she has a big smile on her face too.

13. - Top - End - #1213

Riss' Quarters

"Well it's not like I wasn't trying to distract myself from what was happening. You two are pretty noisy even when you're that small. At least you won't eat all that much at that size. The rabbit will go a long way between the two of you, and I can have the broth." The nereid gestures to a half-sphere of metal she must have swiped from somewhere that's full of water, cut rabbit meat, and diced apples. She busied herself with gutting and studying the rabbit's innards, as even someone with her limited knowledge knows that you don't want to be eating bones and organs, and she actually found the anatomy rather fascinating even as she disposed of it outside through the tube Riss showed to them. Except for some sustained cavitation (another thing that she wasn't really aware she could do until she tried it) to get the water boiling, there wasn't much else to it. She did have to end up adapting some claws to tear it open with, so the meat is a bit... ragged in places.

"Dig in, you could probably both use the extra energy." It will certainly be different, since it's essentially apple flavored stewed meat, but even unconventional it's at least something better than just plain fruits.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-09-22 at 08:24 PM.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

14. - Top - End - #1214

[Riss' Quarters]

"It's not that I mind being able to rely on either of you so much as it is the thought that you won't be able to do the same." the muse said as she let the pixie down to stand on her own feet. She couldn't help the sheepish smile that spread across her face when Misha mentioned the noise but it wasn't something the nereid wasn't already familiar with.

As Riss observed the makeshift cooking pot, she was quite impressed by Misha's ingenuity given the lack of heating implements as well as her control over her element. "Misha, that's amazing! I never knew you could do something like that. Oh! Can you maybe cool things off or freeze them by restricting motion or something like that?" Riss inquired as she reached for a bit of rabbit. It had taken some force of will to not just go for the apple first but she definitely had her eye on the slices. It tasted quite good to her and she voiced as much even though she felt that it could have been made better with a bit of salt for seasoning. Can't fault her for that, though.

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi looks curiously at the stew. It smells not bad. She's glad Misha did something with it, because she sure didn't have any plans for preparing it. She doesn't quite get Riss' amazement, but she figures something is going over her head. Funny that she was able to cook it without fire, though.

"Mm, this is pretty tasty. Is that apples in there?" The pixie comments after sampling a piece of meat. It strikes her just how hungry she is. She'll take more than a sample and dig into that. Yum.

16. - Top - End - #1216

Riss' Quarters

Misha shakes her head, "I've tried making ice before I think, but water doesn't like being told to stop moving, or packed together much at all. I just made little... holes, I guess? Like bubbles but without any air in them, in the water. When I let them fall apart, the water heats up a lot. Neat, right?" The nereid is proud of her accomplishment, even if she has no idea how it works. She drinks some of the apple and rabbit broth from the bowl-like thing she found, not really having anything else to pour it into, and smiles at the taste. It wasn't really all that tasty to her, but it wasn't horrible either.

She does giggle at the pixie, "I did say I put apples in it. Wow, you must be more distracted than I thought." The nereid teases.

17. - Top - End - #1217

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss had surmised something of the nature Misha had explained. Still, while it made sense that it would be more difficult to freeze water using the same methods, the muse couldn't help but wish it were otherwise. It didn't do anything to diminish the feat in her eyes though. "It is pretty cool. Though, now I'm curious if I should start helping you learn more about hydrolic properties just to see what kind of things you come up with." Riss said with a large grin.

Grabbing both a little more meat and an apple slice, Riss sat back and let her mind wander as she nibbled her way through a second helping. It was the first time that they had shared a meal and definitely the first time in a while that she had done so with anyone at all. Now that I think of it, when was the last time that I... Oh.. It.. It's been a while. The muse fell silent and lightly brushed at her eyes with the back of her hand. It might be a while more before she spoke again unless she was prompted.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi blinks a couple times, then laughs. "Apparently I am." Not that you can blame her under the circumstances. "I dunno what you meant when you said you don't know what you're doing, though. All I know about cooking is putting something over a fire." See? She was paying attention... somewhat.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Ingrid's Home]

Ingrid breathes out, "I know, but I don't have to be rational when I'm panicking," she giggles a little, semi-giddy from the ice cream.
    Ingrid's Home

"Maybe, but you can still look like your beautiful self."
    Maria says with a small smile before trying to kiss Ingrid's cheek. "That, and maybe provide a nice comfy lap to rest my head on." She teases.

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    The satyr grins evilly and attempts to grab her by the wrist.
    Gelley is grabbed! And her disposition sours rapidly. "Hey, uh, buddy, unless you wanna lose that hand..."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

21. - Top - End - #1221

Riss' Quarters

"Well, I didn't know much of anything except that it had to be heated up until it had a different colour. And I knew water could get hot, and that you don't eat the guts. So that's... three things I guess. I don't think that makes me an expert by any stretch." Misha admits. At least she got the important part right, or they'd probably be eating a bloody mess of organs and brains.

"I'd love it if you taught me something that could help me do new things with water. I already feel so... I don't even know how to describe it. It's like I keep getting new ideas out of nowhere because I want to keep impressing you, or being useful, or just because I was curious. Just being around you has made me think more, and it feels great. I can't imagine what I could do with some actual knowledge." She seems to perk up at that idea quite a bit, sitting straighter and bouncing a little before forcing herself to settle down.

22. - Top - End - #1222

[Riss' Quarters]

Riss took a moment to respond and her tone was initially a bit distant when she spoke. Though it soon passed but the muse's distraction didn't completely vacate her mind and, if given the opportunity, she would likely sink back into the pensive doldrums that had gripped her earlier. "Inspired, maybe? Or maybe you're getting more out of my genes than just being able to mimic my traits? Or.. Well, hold on. I guess that would be a trait. Hopefully you can select for the few positive ones out of the.. Well, you know." the muse said, making a small attempt at a joke. Then again, pretty sure most of those are developmental so.. Yeah that was pretty stupid of you.

"Still, I think it sounds like fun and not just because I'm curious as to what you'll come up with.. Though that might be part of it, I'd like to find out how much you've figured out already on your own as well." Riss said, brightening up somewhat with her interest clear in her voice although it wasn't long lived.

For a few seconds, the memory that had been hovering in her mind became highlighed once again and her expression fell back into something a bit more somber. "Hey, um.. Kind of a random question but, ah.. How would either of you describe a family?" the muse inquired, turning back to the remainder of her meal as she finished off her portion of stewed rabbit.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi has to think for a moment before responding to that question. It's a bit odd that Riss asked it out of the blue like that, but she expects it's going somewhere. "Well, to me there's two kinds. There's your parents and other people that are really close to you and around you all the time. So that's like, I dunno, you care about them, right? And then there's the entire tribe. You're... loyal to it and you know other people got your back." Mimi ends with a hint over uncertainty. She's not sure she covered the topic well enough, but she can't think of how else to describe it.

24. - Top - End - #1224

Riss' Quarters

Misha is silent for a while longer than is natural for the talkative nereid as she puts some serious thought into this. Family is...

"I don't know. I mean, I know what it is, a couple people married and having kids and all that, but to me? I've never had a family, so to me there's really no emotion to the word. It's... You two are Home to me, a place to be safe, and to keep safe, only that place isn't a location, it's wherever you two are. If that's what family is, then family is the best thing I've ever known."

25. - Top - End - #1225

[Riss' Quarters]

"I.. See." the muse said after a while. She wasn't certain what kind of answer she had been seeking in the first place but what she had received left her feeling confused. Pulling her legs up to her chest, the muse rested her chin on her knees and rocked back and forth a little as she considered things.

After a while, the muse would push herself to her feet and stretch her legs before meandering back to the other partition of her room; her only pause being a question to Mimi: "Could you return me to my normal size now, please?" Once she was back at her usual height, Riss would quickly move to wash herself off and find a clean set of clothes to wear. Of course, if she was interrupted with any questions or a refusal of her request then things would likely turn out differently. Still, if given the time, the muse would lean on the partition separation for a minute or so before giving the fey a wan smile and saying "I just need to think for a while. I'll be back later, okay?" before leaving the room.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi does a fly over of the muse and she'll be quickly returned to her old size. Mimi will set about washing herself too, though she doesn't put much effort into tracking down clothing beyond a skirt.

"Oh, okay Riss. See ya later." Something about the way Riss said that worries her ever so slightly, but she can't figure out what would be wrong. Maybe it'd be a good idea to ask later...

27. - Top - End - #1227

Riss' Quarters

Misha steps in front of the door before Riss leaves, reaching out impulsively to try to pull the muse into a tight but brief hug before she goes.

"Come back as soon as you can, okay? I'll save you some apple slices." In fact, Misha attempts to press one such slice into Riss' hand as she pulls away from the hug, for the road as it were.

28. - Top - End - #1228

[Riss' Quarters]

Misha would get a much longer hug from the muse in return and she would find her shoulder being used as a pillow for a few moments after. "You don't need to bribe me to come back." Riss said, reaching out to cup the nereid's cheek in her hand. She wanted to stay yet, as appealing as it was, the need to simply take some time to think
    outstripped her desires.

True to her words, Riss gently refused the small offering of fruit. Although she wasn't fully aware of the connection beteween fruit and her heritage, she knew that it was certainly a good barganing chip where she was concerned. "I don't think I'll be too far. Probably in my workshop if I'm not fixing up some corner of the place. I'll wake Archemedes up again later but I just.. I need to do something for a while so it might be some time. I.." Once more, the image flashed through her mind. A room with lightly sienna tinted light coming from the walls save for where a few images of cheap art and a small number of amature photographs broke up the monotony. Down near the floor was a childish drawing of what might be recognised as three stickfigures predomenantly in a sage hue with red scribbes on the heads of two and a drab brown on the third. The ground was covered in a thin, gray carpet that wasn't comfortable so much as it only kept feet from getting too cold on the hard floor. Before her was a round table. Aluminum with scratches all over its surface from wear. Four places were especially worn but only three of them bore recent marks. To her left was a young woman with a small camera in one hand while the other pointed at a portion of an image on a tablet just off to her side. Her hair was a short, intensely ruby flame that was possible only after half an hour's toil each day while the visible skin of her right arm, soulder, neck, and cheek were covered in an explosion of color and abstract design. One of the thin straps of her tank top had made a bid for freedom but it was a fruitless effort as the hand holding the camera was already on course to intercept and recapture the rogue fabric. Her eyes were half closed but their amber gleam could still be seen. Her mouth was half open and was possessed of a wide, mirthful grin as she sat there, frozen in the middle of a laugh. She had a sort of rough, musky scent to her masked underneath the mingling scents of nicotine and too-sweet perfume. Beside her sat the man she was showing the tablet to, the image it showed was of a single person in a long coat who's face was eclipsed from behind by the headlights of a ground vehicle behind them. The photo had taken advantage of the bright nimbus that came about when the rain fell and lights were few and dim. The man's face was young as well but lacked the same youthful spark that the woman's had. His eyes and hair were not quite auburn but neither did they reach the hues of blond and gold, being both more sedate yet more vibrant than either. His nose and chin were both rather square although his overall stature was unimpressive. He smelled clean and a bit like soap. Behind him in a sink sat three dishes and a large pot and saucepan from a recent meal, the cups of which were still sitting on the table. She was reaching for the one with the child safe top but her arms were too short.

All of this faded in the time it took for the muse to blink. "I'll be back. So don't worry, alright?" With that, Riss left a light kiss on Misha's cheek, blew a second kiss to Mimi, and gently shut the door behind heself.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi gives Riss a small smile and mimes catching the kiss and puts her hand to her face. "Okay, Riss. Bye." She waves as the muse departs. After she's gone, Mimi flits over to Misha. "What do you think that was about?"

30. - Top - End - #1230

Riss' Quarters

Misha sighs a bit as Riss walks out, turning to Mimi and slumping to the floor by the doorway, "I think we just took it too fast and gave her too much to think about. You heard her though, she'll be back once she's done working it out. We just have to stave off boredom until then." The nereid holds out her hand, offering it so that Mimi can climb aboard if she likes.