New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 12: Home, Home and Deranged

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi plops down on Misha's hand and puts her chin in her hands. "I guess. Sometimes I don't get why she thinks about things so much." Of course, she wouldn't want to change anything about Riss, but that doesn't mean she always understands.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Barbarian in the Playground

Riss' Quarters

"Because she wants to understand them?" Misha points out sardonically. It seemed pretty clear to her as to why someone would want to think.

Without much else to do, Misha reaches up with her other hand, vibrating her fingertips lightly as she tries pressing two of them into Mimi's back to begin that massage she still kind of owes the pixie.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"Well yeah, I know. But sometimes it's better to just not worry about things, you know?" Mimi leads a simple existence, and she likes it that way.

"Oh!" Ooh, that's a pleasant surprise. After the initial jump, Mimi leans back into Misha's fingers. That feels nice.

4. - Top - End - #1234

Riss' Quarters

"But you're worrying over her worrying, right? I'd say that whatever she's worrying about, it's just as important to her." Misha argues reasonably as she slowly moves her fingers up and down Mimi's spine, pausing for a moment to add a tiny bit of extra excitement to the water molecules in her fingertips, which causes them to heat up pleasantly.

"Once I'm done with this, you want to take a walk somewhere? I haven't really explored the rest of the cave all that much."
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

"I guess so." Mimi says. Dang Misha, being reasonable and stuff. "Hm, yeah, that sounds fun. I saw a bit of the rest of the place, but not much. It's kinda a weird place when you think about it." She doesn't seem too keep on moving just yet, though.

6. - Top - End - #1236

Riss' Quarters

Misha goes about collecting her own garments up into a pile by shuffling them around with her feet while she continues Mimi's massage. No need to walk around the Magcave totally naked for the third or forth time.

Once they're gathered up she'll sit on the edge of Riss' bed and finish off with rubbing Mimi's ankles before lifting her fingers off the pixie with a pensive expression on her face.

"Hey Mimi, think now that we're all open with this, we can all be in the same room when we're curtaining? Maybe even be together for some of it if it doesn't seem weird to try out? It's just a thought I had."

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi looks up at Misha, not really sure what to make of that. "Um... I dunno. Before now I never knew anything really about, you know, sex and stuff. I'm still pretty sure I don't know what I'm doing now." The pixie pulls her knees up to her chest. "I think... we could try it. It's just kinda embarrassing, and I wish I could make Riss feel as good as yo- um, she made me feel." The pixie feels more than a bit inadequate in that regard when held up to Misha. Heck, even Mimi finds her super hot and desirable, and she's pretty sure that the opposite isn't true.

8. - Top - End - #1238

Riss' Quarters

Misha giggles and sets the pixie down on the bed before stooping over to grab her bikini top and skirt, "You'll learn with experience, and I'm sure you'll have time to get a lot of that with Riss and I around. You've just got to pay attention is all. Come on, let's get dressed and explore a bit. You've got more than one copy of that dress, right?"

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riss' Quarters]

Mimi smiles and gets to her feet. She's reassured for the moment at least. "No, but I have other clothes." The pixie flits over to where her clothes are kept. She returns wearing a colourful ankle length skirt and a tube top. She's adorned her arms with several bangles as well. "Okay, I'm ready."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-09-26 at 07:52 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1240

Riss' Quarters

"Feel free to sit on me if your wings get tired. Must be hard flying all over the place when all the distances are so much longer at that size." She's not even making a crack at Mimi's height this time, it's an honest offer of help.

And then she's out the door and off to see more of the Magcave proper, presumably with Mimi following along behind, or zooming ahead in front.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Dave and Clarissa's House
    Oh, what a fine and beautiful day for letting loose new secrets!
    The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and Dave is pulling up to his house on his motorcycle with a 16-year old girl!
    Yes, it's Jane Dorloris' daughter...Jane Dorloris. Well, Jane Smith now, since Dave adopting her was part of an agreement made long ago.
    Anyways, Dave helps the 16-year old(who's wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants) off of his motorcycle and leads her into his house.
    "And this is where you'll be staying. Unless you want to live in your own apartment that is."
    Cue: Clarissa!
    Adopting Clarissa's archnemesis's daughter/clone is a quixotic undertaking at best.

Clarissa is lounging on the couch in the front room, a salubrious crimson drink swirling in a wine glass in her left hand (a pint or two of blood if the telltale iron scent isn't completely coincidental). Nailed to the wall in front of her is a bound, squirming man. The tv that formerly occupied the area has been carelessly shoved aside. In Clarissa's right hand is a cell phone. She sips her gruesome beverage gleefully, playing with the orange and black mottled leopard-skin bikini advertising and ornamenting her perfect body. She has slipped a transparent robe on over this two-piece bikini purely for warmth.

"No! I never said you could buy him. I implied it! And not for that price! Sweeten the deal and try again!"

"..."

"Now that is a tempting offer. A mighty tempting offer. But I'm not about to sell him unless his love isn't as amaranthine as I think it is. I'll keep him. For now."

"Oh! He's back!"

"..."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. He's totally my sycophant and consort. Anyway, call you later, cousin!"

Clarissa blithely and sarcastically giggles as she hangs up the phone. I think her cousin might've been trying to purchase Dave from her. But you never know. Could be the dalmatian puppy that runs up to Dave and attempts to lick his shoe.

Even so, the final lines of Clarissa's conversation retain the menacing feeling of a presage of disaster. "Encouraging" Dave to spend an afternoon shopping with an ally of her's isn't outside of her purview per se.

"Hi Dave!"

Clarissa repositions herself to gaze at Dave.

Wait... There's a teen with him!

"Um..."

"Dave? You didn't warn me that we were having company tonight."

Clarissa snaps her fingers and the man glued to the wall vanishes in a puff of smoke.

"That would have been nice so that maybe I could've, y'know, avoided drinking blood while she walked through the stupid door!"

Yessir! Clarissa is somewhat annoyed! But that's more her diet's doing than Dave's.

Did I mention that she's giant-sized now? Because she is. Because she's pregnant and won't allow herself to look pregnant. Which would explain the bikini. She's outgrown basically everything in her wardrobe 'cept this and a shirt.

Shopping anyone?

-------
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
    Fortress Mountain

Day lags a little behind her then, being unfamiliar with both the map and the idiosyncrasies of the game. The idea that, for instance, an assault rifle in full auto could be outmatched by a pair of revolvers in short ranges, seems patently ludicrous to him, causing Day to break a storm of language quite unfit for a twelve-year old when he meets a player outfitted in such a manner and is promptly gunned down.

But the explosives at least are satisfyingly explosive and Day, having picked out claymore mine for his load-out based upon them packing the most fire-power of anything available to him in that slot, the fancier future tech weapons all being locked until much higher levels, proves a dab hand at taking players out with a well-placed mine or perfectly timed grenade.

In the end, I think it shouldn't take them long to find their target, especially as any company in which such a newb could declare himself 'beast' is a sorry company indeed, and shouldn't pose too much trouble to the dynamic duo.
    [Fortress Mountain]

Dynamic duo?! Dunnanananananananananananana Day-man!

Everything's better with a 60's theme song! And Day-man is a cooler name than Solar Boy! Or! Or we could call Day's superhero alter ego Bat-Day because it sounds kinda punny! And then his catchphrase could be "The gig is up! Your day just got bat!"

The mark treats the game like a vicarious experience! He screams at his teammates to "Quit getting killed!" and "Learn to play the game!" every five seconds or so without fail. When Clarissa and Day track him down to his nest, they'll find him at his team's spawn camping a building that gives him some level of control over the center of the map. But there is good news! His team is suffering from attrition as a two members disconnect and the rest are embroiled in trolling and counter-trolling the survivors. In the resulting chaos, a two-man strike team goes unnoticed into the base. In fact, an enemy team member lobs a smoke grenade at the target and attempts to sprint past Day and Clarissa, his wish to see the target ragequit overpowering his own try-hard instincts and attitude. There are three ways up to the building. The group could sprint jump onto the roof and drop down onto the side, scale a possibly claymore-rigged ladder, or approaching from the front and taking the stairs.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fortress Mountain

I'm afraid 'Day-man' is already taken. And it's, uh, shall we say, not the sort of name you'd want to be associated with.

Gank!

Useful as he might've been, a traitor is still a traitor. And more importantly, still worth points. Wonderful, collectible, level-uppy points. So as the vile turncoat tries to make good his escape, Day steps into his path ever-so-slightly and BAM! It's knife-face time.

Now, as for the dilemma of the approach, all I can say to that is, what dilemma? Obviously Day'll be roof-vaulting. Using a door or a ladder simply cannot compare to the joy of an enemy's cry of panicked terror as you descend upon him from above, guns blazing in all directions and a grenade sent on ahead to break the ice.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

13. - Top - End - #1243

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Gelley is grabbed! And her disposition sours rapidly. "Hey, uh, buddy, unless you wanna lose that hand..."
    The satyr pulls on it forcefully. C'mon girlie. I know you want to...

Vierzt seems to be rummaging for something in the kitchen.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

14. - Top - End - #1244

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    Adopting Clarissa's archnemesis's daughter/clone is a quixotic undertaking at best.

Clarissa is lounging on the couch in the front room, a salubrious crimson drink swirling in a wine glass in her left hand (a pint or two of blood if the telltale iron scent isn't completely coincidental). Nailed to the wall in front of her is a bound, squirming man. The tv that formerly occupied the area has been carelessly shoved aside. In Clarissa's right hand is a cell phone. She sips her gruesome beverage gleefully, playing with the orange and black mottled leopard-skin bikini advertising and ornamenting her perfect body. She has slipped a transparent robe on over this two-piece bikini purely for warmth.

"No! I never said you could buy him. I implied it! And not for that price! Sweeten the deal and try again!"

"..."

"Now that is a tempting offer. A mighty tempting offer. But I'm not about to sell him unless his love isn't as amaranthine as I think it is. I'll keep him. For now."

"Oh! He's back!"

"..."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. He's totally my sycophant and consort. Anyway, call you later, cousin!"

Clarissa blithely and sarcastically giggles as she hangs up the phone. I think her cousin might've been trying to purchase Dave from her. But you never know. Could be the dalmatian puppy that runs up to Dave and attempts to lick his shoe.

Even so, the final lines of Clarissa's conversation retain the menacing feeling of a presage of disaster. "Encouraging" Dave to spend an afternoon shopping with an ally of her's isn't outside of her purview per se.

"Hi Dave!"

Clarissa repositions herself to gaze at Dave.

Wait... There's a teen with him!

"Um..."

"Dave? You didn't warn me that we were having company tonight."

Clarissa snaps her fingers and the man glued to the wall vanishes in a puff of smoke.

"That would have been nice so that maybe I could've, y'know, avoided drinking blood while she walked through the stupid door!"

Yessir! Clarissa is somewhat annoyed! But that's more her diet's doing than Dave's.

Did I mention that she's giant-sized now? Because she is. Because she's pregnant and won't allow herself to look pregnant. Which would explain the bikini. She's outgrown basically everything in her wardrobe 'cept this and a shirt.

Shopping anyone?
    Dave and Clarissa's House
    Dave facepalms when he sees that there's a man squirming next to the carelessly pushed away tv.
    Gosh darn it, Clarissa, you've gotta be more careful with that TV! It's a blood-plasma HD flat screen and it wasn't cheap!
    "Clarissa, what did I tell you about putting people on the wall? You've gotta put a towel underneath in case they drip...blood is hard to get out of the carpet!"
    He doesn't want to deal with those carpet cleaners again! They demand to be paid way too much!
    "Anyways...I didn't tell you we were going to have company because I didn't know if we would. You see...she just got out of the hospital today."
    He coughs.
    "This is Jane Dorloris. Daughter of Jane Dorloris. To make a long story short...one of the conditions of me having a job at UMBRELLA was that if anything happened to Jane, I'd adopt and take care of her daughter. She nearly died from the zombie outbreak, but I was able to save her thanks to some more advanced body regeneratio techniques."
    He pokes Jane with his elbow.
    "Go ahead, say hi to Clarissa."
    Jane waves her hand a little.
    "Hi~"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Pixie in the Playground

[Dave and Clarissa's House]

Yeah! Those carpet cleaners are real vampires! Whenever Clarissa makes a mess of someone without first installing precautions against spillage inside of the house, they suck Dave's wallet dry!

Monetary expenditures, no matter the magnitude, will never pose a problem for Clarissa to solve! She has amassed so much treasure that she could easily melt a quarter of it down and mold into a planet dwarfing the sun.

"But Dave! He won't drip! If he does, I'll clean it up and stuff the next one into a waterproof baggie before nailing him to the wall, okay?"

Clarissa's trick for quick and easy blood stain removal is weak acid. Gallons and gallons of weak acid. Like vinegar. Or more buckets blood if the damage is beyond all repair.

"What's your deal with the color red anyway?"

Clarissa teases, a tendril of evil and darkness attempting to snap itself around Dave's arm like a trap and tug Dave onto the couch, another motioning for Jane to seat herself and make herself feel at home.

"Mi casa su casa, Miss Jane. Any legal child of Dave's is a legal child of mine, more or less."

Clarissa pauses, stroking her chin comically, looking Jane up and down and down and up, systematically examining her like a microscopic organism under a powerful lens.

"She bears a striking resemblance to her mother..."

"She wouldn't happen to be a clone of her mother, would she?"

The fact that Jane Dorloris legally named her daughter Jane Dorloris is a little...suspicious, Clarissa would argue.

-------
    [Fortress Mountain]

The turncoat is slain! Points! And a rocking assault rifle, if Day is in the market for a sweet, sweet weapon!

On noes! It's a grenade!

Ka-boooom!

Day's target reticle indicates that he scored a hit with that grenade! Didn't kill anyone, but it did shave off a fair amount of health from the camping troll.

The troll spits curses, calling a random opponent out as a grenade spamzor. He's not a reticent whiner. He's very...vocal about his negative emotions and half-decent at directing them at random people.

The ladder was booby-trapped. Clarissa proves this when she springs the explosive with a single blast from her undermounted grenade launcher. She'll leave Day to his kill, taking cover across the street in a structure fitted with a window overlooking the enemy spawn.

The troll is in a corner of the room, prone behind a table. Trapped in the corner behind him is one of his teammates armed with a pistol, spinning in circles, and screaming over the chat. The troll is equipped with a snipper wifle and is facing a nearby window.

He's about to call in a UAV! Watch out!

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Ingrid's Home

"Maybe, but you can still look like your beautiful self."
    Maria says with a small smile before trying to kiss Ingrid's cheek. "That, and maybe provide a nice comfy lap to rest my head on." She teases.
    [Ingrid's Home]

Ingrid smiles and will sit up so that she can lay Maria down in her lap, "I don't see why you find me so beautiful. I don't even have any hair."

This is a sticking point with Ingrid. She's always felt inadequate because of her lack of hair.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Place

Maria lays back with a smile and begins to trace a claw over Ingrid's arm. "Maybe, but I lack scales that I can polish to a beautiful mirror shine if I wanted to." The brigand says before her smile turns into a smirk. "After all, I love anything shiny."

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Place]

Ingrid smiles, "You know I can't quite get a mirror shine to them," Ingird leans over to give Maria a kiss, "But I can be as shiny as you need me to be."

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Ogre in the Playground

Ingrid's Home

"Then keep smiling and that'll be shiny enough."
    The tiefling tells her before closing her eyes with a happy sigh and snuggling against her lover. "That and holding me." She adds in a teasing tone.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ingrid's Home]

Ingrid smiles and leans rubs a scaled hand along Maria's face, "I'm glad you're here for me. I doubt I could do this without you."

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Ogre in the Playground

[Weiss House]

A hoverlimo pulls into the driveway of the extremely pretty house; out come service drones carrying baggage and an alien girl who reaches in to help her new bride out.

Here now!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1252

[Weiss House]

The new bride takes the alien girl's hand and steps out of the lino, looking around. Wow! It's beautiful!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Ogre in the Playground

[Weiss House]
    Alilia giggles, squeezing her hand gently.
    Yeah!
    She leads her to the front door and opens it.
    ... I carry?
    Apparently she's heard of the over-the-threshold tradition.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1254

[Weiss House]

Rachel grins and nods.

Of course.

She will move so Alilia can pick her up.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ogre in the Playground

[Weiss House]
    She grins back and gently picks her up, carrying her inside to sit down on the couch with her new bride.
    House not only pretty thing here...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1256

[Weiss House]

Rachel grins at Alilia.

So I've noticed.

((Back in a little bit. Gotta run a quick errand.))

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Ogre in the Playground

[Weiss House]
    She blushes an odd mauve color, giggling.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1258

[Riss' Quarters]

Now that the room was entirely unoccupied, a small program that had been sitting in wait until just such an occasion swung into action. Or rather, a set of instructions for the local Cave workforce. A small gathering of Magbots would soon arrive as the 'pixels' of the floor rose up as far as they were able, exposing their bases. It was quite easy to remove what amounted to a fiberoptic pressure sensing rod from it's base given that such things were designed to be easily exchangable in case of damage but given their lenth there was a limit on how many could be moved at any given time.

Still, it would be a relatively quick thing to remove all of the rods from the floor if one considered the cost of a few hours quick. What came next, however, would take a bit longer. A new set of white rods would be placed within the now empty bases just as quickly but at the end additional time would be required as the new floor sifted through an array of configurations as it tested for any potential issues with the new surface. Finding none, the floor slid back into it's neutral resting state as the last of the Magbots on hand departed, the requirement for them now gone.

It would be as if nothing had happened.. Although there would be some very slight give with each step now, though. Possibly conjuring paralells to damp earth.

29. - Top - End - #1259

[Weiss House]

So...um...what now?

This being an arranged marriage and all, Rachel is still kind of coming to terms with it and what it entails.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Ogre in the Playground

[Weiss House]
    Didn' get talk much an' need wait for drones make food...
    What things you like?

She won't remove Rachel from her lap unless indicated that Rachel would want such things to be so.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show