New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

To Jacks Run
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not looking for soldiers so much as the thieves, fences, intelligence brokers, etc that wouldn't have been taking part in the fighting, as well as those who are members of or maintain contact with gangs in the rest of the city. So ESP more then MIL generally.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Vasari to Hath Poisoner's Society [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Well, you could ask for coin naturally. But I've got many contacts and resources, that could be of use to you. If you tell me what interests you, perhaps I can supply.''

Zelmac [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

[OOC - Are they angling for Redeye's recipes? Because I don't feel comfortable providing formula for a chemical weapon to... pretty much anyone.]

Dr. Vasari to Anti-Librarian Coalition [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I have interrogated a number of Mages held in your custody and have ascertained that most of them were unaccountable for their actions due to the extraneous circumstances.''

''As such they bear no guilt for the current situation in the Blacksage District and present no threat to the Coalition.''

''I request that the Coalition releases a number of Mages into my custody, so they can assist in the relief efforts, while those, who are unfortunately mentally unfit, would be transferred under the care of the Bloodhaven Mental Asylum for treatment.''

Zelmac [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigh. I sort of wish the Mages, whom I recruited informed me about the reasons they sought to change their employer. And that I bloody read the battle part of the EoT more carefully. For some reason I fixated on Redeye affair.

Dejected – that’s what the REP action is for. Lift ye spirits high, brothers.

Insane – well, if my MAG isn’t breaking mental hold, can it assist in their mental recovery? I guess I’ll need to make an Sav Altulus Asylum ahead of schedule.

Can’t say I feel good about a cult of personality… I guess I’ll try to organize Dogma in a different way. Might as well use this as an opportunity to put that squabbling over religion aside.
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-09-27 at 01:59 AM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty

To the Council: [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Twenty squads? You seem to be significantly underestimating the threat here. The Sifter's leader is terrifyingly powerful. I'd say we need more like thirty-six squads, and that is only to equal their power."

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Troll in the Playground

Sausage Guild

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We see no reason not to see what Lord Wallen has to say.

We certainly won't bar anyone from buying our sausages as rations, although we have not had a chance to look into actually creating long lasting rations.

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Bloodhaven

Lord Wallen [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''The Guild have agreed to meet with you. We await your visit to the Commerce Hall.''

Blackfists Brotherhood [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I wish to save as many lives as possible in the chaos that is happening right now. There are forces that may interfere. That may be checking this very correspondence. So I can’t go into the details. If you believe me to be an honest man and that I seek to aid the people of Sav Altulus, any assistance you could provide would be invaluable.''

SGA
    Spoiler
    Show

Lord Wallen

[OOC – Since nobody spoke against Lord Wallen visiting and generally Guilds were in favour, I have confirmed to him, that we are open to talk with him.]

Request for Assistance

‘’I would like to ask the leaders of SGA, except for Mercantile Guild, due to their circumstances, for a small donation to assist the Blacksage District. I realize SGA isn’t about charity, but I believe it would greatly contribute to the overall city security and stability.’’

Sausage Guild

''I’d like to ask, if you’d allow movement through your territory by men under my command.''

Mercantile Guild

I will arrange for assistance to the wounded.

Militia of Order and Justice [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Your reputation as the protectors of the city is unmatched. I would like to ask for that protection for my efforts to help save as many lives in the fighting in the Blacksage District as possible. Your reputation and even a token force, would do wonders to strengthen the people’s spirits and should happen and the people would come under attack, their presence would mean a difference between life and death for many.’’

''If you aren't adverse to the idea, I will ask parley with Church of Neposh, to postpone any violence between your factions, so a greater threat can be addressed.''

Church of Neposh [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''You have done much to assist the people of Dogma. I was wondering, if it would be possible for you to postpone your confrontation with Militia of Order and Justice, if they are willing as well, to concentrate your resources on helping the people of the Blacksage District?''

Zelmac [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

I just realized something. ‘’Join me or rot in prison’’ isn't a really a choice, is it?

Correction to the offer to imprisoned Mages:

1. I get them released and they will receive treatment and care to help them recover from their mental trauma, until they are no longer threat to themselves and others.

2. They can choose to join White Stripes or they can decline and do whatever they want. I will see them released and treated, no matter what they chose.

Miltia of order and Justice

I think League missed EoT, and there was no response in OOC thread on wherever he was still playing. So if he misses second EoT, can my message to him be resolved by you?
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Troll in the Playground

Sausage Guild

To EBSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you, we will avoid the Halls of Justice, although we are confident that once you see the benefits of our transportation system you will want to construct a spur line there anyway.

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    To Bloodhaven
    To help the Mercantile Guild? We see no problem with this.In fact if you were to use our transportation network they would be able to travel across the Gilded district much more quickly than otherwise.

Blacksage District
    Unfortunately we do not really have any coin to spare. Recent events have made it clear that linking the Guilds is a vital task, and our budget is currently allocated towards expanding our transportation network through Old Town.

Speaking of which do any of you have objections to our expanding our network throughout your neighborhoods.

(I'm building a subway. I'm not sure if I mentioned that before.)

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

mercantile's guild

SGA[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    i am not against you expanding your tunnels under my holdings...as long as you dont use it against me...srictly a precaution, i dont believe you would actually do such a thing.

doctor vasiri: could you inquire about whether or not the mercs in Latheim are willing to sell the services of their spies to me? not for this turn but just for later use if necessary.

OOC: tried asking zemelac but i got stonewalled since i dont have the contacts trait.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Troll in the Playground

Sausage Guild

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unfortunately we cannot currently connect with the mercantile guild holdings. We would have to go through either the Spicer's Circile or Lomb circle first. The Wardens have rejected our request to expand in that direction, which we expected really, and House Laurier has yet to respond to our offer.

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Lord Wallen to SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Wallen entered the chamber and gazed to the guild members. He knew some of them and politely saluted everyone.

"I come to you with a simple proposal. I wish to make use of my ample resources to create more prosperity for the city. The best way to do so from my point of view, is to invest in the industrialization projects you are preparing.

We will colaborate in the various projects you have, expecting a reasonable participation in the profits (And losses, should there be any). We will offer assistance if needed.

For now we are trying to open dialogue with the Technists since we are very interested in the Airship projects.

We are open to colaborate to feed the Dogma refugees. We will offer the Sausage Guild 4 Wealth to buy rations, and 4 more to the Tailors and Artisans to buy blankets, tents and build shelters for the winter. I ask for the support of the guilds on this matter.

Coalition troops will be available to protect any works that are needed in Dogma and I volunteer my men personally to deliver the rations and goods there.

On other matters I would like all of you to see me and my allies as potential investors. I'm open to support any kind of industry that brings new riches and work to the city, regardless of any faction alliances or political ideologies.

Our city's best interest must be our best interest.

So, if you have any more ideas I'm all ears. Let's work for a richer and better tomorrow."

To GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are there any big banks in the city?

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Bugbear in the Playground

Church of Neposh

To Bloodhaven (Desp 6)
    Spoiler
    Show

We are willing to help, what is needed. I am a little sad to say that most of the churchs resources are currently tapped, but if the Militia is willing to lay down their arms in Leads Farrow, that would free up some for assistance in Blacksage.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Colossus in the Playground

Blackfist to Bloodhaven [6]

Spoiler
    Show
    This month, are still busy finishing the occupation and pacification of Fat Tippest, which we intend to convert into orphanages and homes for the poor with the help of the Technists. For that, we will need some of your forces. We can offer you [3 military], if that would be enough. However, we can also provide you with some of our undercover personnel and saboteurs, worth [5 espionage].
    Resident Vancian Apologist

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Ogre in the Playground

Gear's Chosen (9)

To Laheim
    Spoiler
    Show

Greetings, I'm writing to ensure that there is no lingering animosity between your House and Chosen, and that the contract between yourselves and the Worldbreakers died with them.

In addition, May I ask where you can be easily contacted? In the coming months we will almost certainly wish to contract some of your forces.

Also, would it be possible to hire some of your warriors to train our own troops? The Clockwork Swords are skilled, but lack anything of the perfection and grace exhibited by your forces

To Knives of Lack
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hello. We understand that you cannot contribute to the Grave Guard being organized in the Fields for logistical and practical reasons, instead we would wish to ask for your more subtle talents for use in the wider city to ensure the safety of the area. With appropriate alms for any efforts expended of course.

OOC: What do I know about the Knives anyway? Beyond the whole "servants of a foreign god of chaos and chance"?

To Wardens
    Spoiler
    Show
    So shall I assume that the merchants haven't yet seen reason?
    OOC: negotiations aren't working out?
    Last edited by puppyavenger; 2012-09-27 at 05:56 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

ESGE [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

[Letter From Dr. Morden Vassari]

I have secured assistance of the most unexpected ally. It appears the Blackfists are prepared to lend their strength to saving people of the Blacksage District.

Lord Wallen is taking care of the people of Dogma, so we won’t see them frozen or starved to death in the winter. It’s a great burden off my shoulders.

As for the operation against MU. First, agents under my command would be deployed to rescue the mind controlled people under the control of MU. I have prepared my resources to restore their sanity and caring for them, until they recover.

All forces I have and whatever I can rally will attempt to reclaim Blacksage South and Blacksage North from the MU. If you have 4 WEL, we can secure a contract with Laheim mercenaries to assist us in this.

Blackfist Brotherhood [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Your assistance is most generous and far more then I expected. I thank you.''

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Sausage Guild

If you could spare either a few of your mages or a squad of your fighting men it would do as much good as coin would.

Lord Wallen – On Assistance

''I have been in negotiations with the Sausage Guild for rations and planned to use services of my White-Striped Mages to produce warmth for the Dogma refugees. However, if your donation would take care of those, I could shift my resources to other areas, where they are desperately needed. I can't thank you enough for your generosity.''

On Economy and Security

''I would say that at the present moment the greatest impediment to the growth of city economy, would be uncertainty and lack of law. A lot of projects have been cut down, because the right of property for Guilds was challenged. If Wardens can take the Mercantile Guild holdings, because they want them, and so few voices speak in opposition, what is the point in investing in the city? The better we make things, the more greed we inspire in others. Will Technist Guild work to make a merchant fleet to benefit the city’s economy or to make bombs to defend themselves? I wouldn’t begrudge them the latter choice. This violence against us is forcing us to turn political and violent ourselves, since there is no one who would protect us.’’

''I don’t know what’s been discussed at the Council meeting, so perhaps we’ll have some legal recourse there. After all ESBA is the keeper of legal records in the city. As for King James, I realize that both Lord Wallen and Heladuit Court have spoken in his support, but where is the justice of the King? Is it reserved only for the factions that can bring swords under his command for glorious conquests and not for simple craftsmen and traders?''

''Well, at this point raising this question would only invite more division, when unity is greatly needed. I apologize for the bitterness of my tone, but I have been under a considerable stress lately, and to see the city shattering, when it should be rallying is deeply disconcerting for me.''

[OOC - rule of law and right of property are recognized factors in economic growth, Economy 101.]

Speaker of the House [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Can I inquire, if you would be able to provide services of a few agents? I realize you are a mercenary power, but if you have a few contacts around the city, their services are strongly sought after.''

''I would also be interested in purchasing [1] MIL of your mercenaries.''

14. - Top - End - #1034

Heladuit Court

SGA:
    Spoiler
    Show

"The Sausage Guild network may go through my territory, if only because I see its main purpose as that of food transport. If I am incorrect, please tell me, but currently I have no issue with food being available in my territory. I am well aware you also use it to move your soldiers around, and as long as we are both a part of this Guild Association, I see no reason to fear that.

As for you, Sir Wallen, it is good to hear that our projects have financial backers other than our own. More importantly, it appears we have your soldiers working with us. Money is not something we very much lacked, but soldiers were. If I remember correctly, last time House Wallen and the Heladuit Court entered negotiations, they broke down. I hope now that that was a mistake, and working with the same people now will be the right choice.

As for the Blacksage District... I'm sorry, but I've been terribly busy taking care of most of the Court's internal affairs, as well as our portion of Guild-related work. I can't say I actually know what is going on in the Blacksage District that deserves our money. Care to inform me?

Finally, I understand that our work on the Aeroyard is ongoing, and will require our continued input of money and officers this [EOT]?
    My last breath... ...is also my mintiest...

Avatar credit goes to a strictly platonic friend.

Former Avatar credit goes to Howl.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1035

Blackfist to Bloodhaven [6]

Spoiler
    Show
    May we enquire as to what exactly our troops will be needed for? It is not that we don't trust you, but we think that we could be of some help in planning, and that our fighters fare much better when well-informed.

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

''The things that are happening in the Blacksage District are dangerous to speak of. I foresee many possible scenarios, from unimaginable destruction to dark quiet. I can’t leave things for chance, so much of my resources would be dedicated to aiding the people, in the worst case scenario. As such I can’t contribute to the Aeroyard construction, until things are resolved there.''

''I suspect Mercantile Guild won’t be able to contribute either, due to their war with the Wardens.''

''If the things calm down in the Blacksage District, then it will be an important resource for the city. Magic can be quite profitable, and though nations like Verdan or Ver Arcana have a certain head start on us, I see no reason, why we shouldn’t contribute to the academia, if it would provide us with certain boons only Magic can deliver.''

Blackfist Brotherhood - [ok. Let me just think, how to give you an answer, that won't get me killed. ]

17. - Top - End - #1037

Old Jack's Run to Gear's Chosen (2)
    Spoiler
    Show

The problem with this approach becomes evident quickly. While the leadership of the various cults and gangs is quick to fall in line, the rank-and-file spies and contacts do not trust the force that broke their military strength. Folding them into your organization is no simple task.

Hath Poisoner's Society to Doctor Vassari (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

We share something with you, you share something with us. Some new recipe or design. Potions are the coins for an alchemist's work, Doctor.

Thelonius (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

If I remember, I'll resolve your message to the Militia if League doesn't get an EoT in.

Ragnar Lodbroke (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

The Exchange would be the biggest one, followed by some of the moneychangers in Changer's Row.

Laheim to Gear's Chosen (9)
    Spoiler
    Show

We are mercenaries, sir. Our contract has ended; thus, the animosity has as well.

If you wish to arrange something with the Houses of Laheim, the Speaker for the Houses may be found at the embassy in the Run. She has the power to bind the City of Bells to contracts with but a word. Fighting, conquest, defense, or training, it matters not, though I must warn you that the skill of the Laheim is something attained through a lifetime of practice, and is not something teachable within a few months' time.

Knives of Lack to Gear's Chosen (9)
    Spoiler
    Show

And why would we wish to work with you, hmm? Your attempts to safeguard the Fields are merely an attempt to stack the deck, and while cheaters sometimes prosper we prefer to let the dice fall where they may.

OOC: The Knives of Lack are one of the serious Lack orders. You can tell from the way they all look like knife fighters that lead with their faces--the more fanatical of Lack's followers practice something called the "Gambler's Ritual," where they try to catch a ceremonial dagger in their teeth at the break of dawn. Beyond that, you know nothing about them.

Speaker for the Houses to Doctor Vassari (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

The City of Bells does not hire its children out for such shadowy work. We are people of the open field and open steel. Of course, if you are willing to be circumspect, certain disgraced Laheim may be found for any task, men and women with the bells cut off their armor and their shame buried in an empty casket. But we do not speak of such as those, now do we?

As for more practical matters, simply deliver the coin and you will find the children of Laheim by your side, ready and waiting.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

To the Knives of Lack
    Spoiler
    Show
    But what is pure chance but math waiting to be solved? In this city the dice are always loaded and you only need to look around to see that we are nowhere near the most dishonest.

Besides, surely Lack is not satisfied with his most potent followers sitting in chapels and tombs while the city rages with Revolutions and wars? Surely His knives should be out doing his work?

Laheim
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent then, we will ave business for you in the near future

To Hath Poisoners Society
    Spoiler
    Show
    We're curious, do you deal in things besides poisons? We have need for certain, different but equally esoteric drugs
    Last edited by puppyavenger; 2012-09-27 at 10:45 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

mercantile's guild

SGA
    Spoiler
    Show
    the good doctor is correct, i will not be ale to pledge anything to current indusrial projects since all assets will be building up my security forces and hiring mercs.

to GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. house laurier is still in this game correct?

2. hmm...just thought of this:would my VIP have any knowledge of the gilded pyramid? such as its capabilities and whether or not he could reconstruct one given the resources.

2. i figure i might as well fluff my new gear VIP.

Sorenson: Sorenson is a former mid ranking artificier in the cult of the Gears-Chosen. though he clearly did alright for himself within the cult, he never really accepted their belief system and believed it was only holding them back. as such he was among the first few of the chosen to accept the words of the mercantile's guild and the teachings of this "god" people called gold.

even further distancing himself from the cult he generally dressed in a much different way, wearing exquisite clothes purchased from the helauduit court carrying only a slim rapier and a single clockwrk pistol, while other cultists generally wore nothing more than rough suits of studded leather and bore nothing but simple clubs.

[so yeah, a brilliant engineer who fancies himself almost gentleman like.

took a few creative liberties here, especially with the gears chosen and their garb but thats how i imagined them.

hope you dont mind him carrying a pistol despite me not having the BPW trait. merely some fluff.]

20. - Top - End - #1040

ESGE [6]

anti-librarian
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is good to hear. And the coaches are still amicable to our agreement?

Dr Vassari/melissa Blaine [pm?]
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is an excellent plan. You will have the 4 wel, and I will lend some ESP to the endeavor as well. I have one condition. When the dust settles from this conflict, I would like you to back my case for conteol of the Dead Campus neighborhood. I and the gentlemen of my organisation are the people who know what the university was like when it was at it's peak, and as such we would like our hand in reconstructing it as a center for higher education. If you like, we would include a wing for medical education based on your excellent example standards.
    Last edited by Nyrt; 2012-09-27 at 10:01 PM.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

21. - Top - End - #1041

NinjaGuy

To SGA
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I will contribute with [2 Wealth] to the Airship project. Will some of you remind the Techs that this is coming? I would hate to see the money wasted."

OOC EDIT: My bad, I lost count of how much money I had left :P
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2012-09-28 at 05:18 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Bookbinders Guild

''I have started negotiations with the Bookbinders Guild, in which I mentioned, that SGA might be open to their membership. I hope it's not a problem.''

''I realize that there is a certain conflict between the Technist Guild, regarding the hand presses, but perhaps it could be resolved.''

''Well, I'll need to hear from them, on what they think of it.''

[OOC - How much did those Hand Presses cost anyway?]

Blacksage District:

''The Mages Ubiquitous have taken over most of the Blacksage District, plundering it for its ancient secrets and magic. I don’t know their endgame, but their methods saw many dead or broken. You have heard of Anti-Librarian Coalition victories. But the truth is - the fighting so far was under the MU’s tune. I intend to change that.''

''My efforts are to break MU’s hold on the Blacksage District and salvage what can be salvaged. If at least the foundations remain, I will see the Orn Diamont University rebuilt and Sav Altulus would become a center of knowledge and magic in the Shatter Lands.''

''I would also warn you against the Sifter Mages of the MU. The city is crawling with them. Their master of mental magic is simply frightening and anybody within our organizations can be their double-agent or obedient puppet.''

Lord Wallen:

''I intend to establish a Watch organization in the Blacksage District, similar to the Ansigiris of the Gilded District. This will be done in cooperation with ESGE as their anti-magic would be invaluable for such organization.''

''However, this watch would need weapons. I have heard rumors, that you might have some. The people of Blacksage District need food and warmth, but they also need to feel secure, perhaps more than ever.''

[Ok – requesting advantage of your Trait. ]

Blackfists [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''The Blacksage District is under attack by forces of Mages Ubiquitous. You have heard about destruction of the Dogma. I fear something like that can repeat itself. And that Anti-Librarian Coalition doesn’t exactly realise, what they are dealing with. I can’t count on them to protect the people.''

Bookbinders Guild [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''There are many figures in the city, that wish the Diamont University restored to its glory days of academia. That would naturally involve a considerable increase in business for your Guild.''

''I also believe that you could benefit from membership in the SGA. For example we can see about addressing the situation with Technist Guild presses, so you’ll be able to maintain your monopoly.''

''Of course, before the restoration of Daimont University can be done, the Blacksage District must be brought to order. I’m working with several noble factions in establishing a District Watch that will maintain order and protect all factions within the Blacksage District from any dangers. You must have heard already, how Wardens are ignoring the right of property of the Mercantile Guild and seizing their assets for their own benefit. If Blacksage has its own Watch organization, such things can be pre-empted*.''

''I’m going to do some agitation among the population and naturally the new organization will require funds or experienced fighters – a number of organizations are already contributing. If you could invest in this venture, I’m certain, you’ll see bountiful returns.''

[And if Bookbinders hesitate, perhaps imply that if not, maybe Technist Guild’s presses would be used to supply the restored Orn Diamont University with books…]

*If Bookbinders claim ESBA would protect them against attempts to seize their property, remind them that Mercantile Guild is actually member of the Council and so far the Council didn't do anything about the situation.''

ESGE [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

The restoration of Orn Diamont University is a noble goal that I fully support.

This is my proposal. Let us form a Black Watch, an organization that will protect the whole Blacksage District. I request two things – first, the Blackjack Boys would serve as core of the new organization due to their experience. Second, you will provide your Anti-Magic to Black Watch.

I’m negotiating with Lord Wallen, to provide the weapons for this organization and I will see about bolstering its ranks.

[Request: MOR action for Blackjack Boys to organize and train the Black Watch]

[Request: Antimagic Trait to benefit Black Watch, maybe 1 WEL or MAG]

Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-09-28 at 07:11 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1043

Knives of Lack to Gear's Chosen (9)
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh, we most assuredly are. But not with you, I am afraid.

Hath Poisoner's Society to Gear's Chosen (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

I am not entirely sure if I understand your meaning. All chemicals that have an effect on the body are poisons. Some of them may have additional affects, yes, but those can easily be dealt with through the use of additional substances.

oblivion6 (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

1. As far as I know, yes.

2. He would know some things, yes, but I doubt he'd be able to build another one by himself. Especially without the Chosen's library.

Also, you should post this guy's details in the OOC thread.

Bookbinder's Guild to Doctor Vassari (5)
    Spoiler
    Show

Guild's Row would be the place to come to uphold rightful monopolies, true. We would greatly appreciate membership in the SGA, as is only right and proper.

As for Blacksgage, while we have our own private guards, it is true that some semblance of order in the rest of the district would be appreciated. We will help fund such a watch organization, so long as we have some say in what laws it enforces.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

24. - Top - End - #1044

Blackfist to Doctor Vasari [6]

Spoiler
    Show
    We are convinced and will help.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Troll in the Playground

Sausage Guild

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Wallen
    Since you are offering investment we will mention that we are planning to run a series of transportation lines through the city to increase the efficiency of industry.

We are already planning to move through the EBSA territories in Old City, and since those border your own holdings we could expand in that direction as well with your permission. We believe that the more of the city which can be connected the greater the increase in efficiency will be.

Our Diggers have told us that due to the proximity of Brecombe Lake tunnels in the Sky district will have to be reinforced more heavily, but with additional funding this should not pose too great a problem.

Blacksage District
    While we are more aware than most of what is going on in Blacksage as we border them, that is in fact the reason why we cannot help there. We do border them, other forces can move forward without worrying about exposing their homes, but we in the Sausage Guild must always worry about fighting spilling into the Gilded District.

We must also point out two things. The Sifter Mages were mentioned as a threat, but also remember the other foreign infiltrators. The ones who we haven't even identified yet, and who are evading our every effort at capture. Are any of the rest of you planning to aid catching them, or has all attention been diverted to Blacksage.

Also the Wardens and Mercantile Guild. Is it still likely that they will attack. Again we are bordering the Wardens. If fighting is likely it is possible they will choose to preemptively attack the Mercantile Guild's allies as well, and since the Sausage Guild is the closest of those. Well we simply feel that it may be beneficial for our men to stay close to home this month.

Also if the Wardens are likely to attack we personally feel it would be better to focus on supporting a fellow member of the SGA, rather than the city as a whole. While we know that the Blacksage fighting is terrible, it is being taken care of already by other factions. It may seem callous, but the Mercantile Guild is one of our foremost members, if they were to fall it would severely impact the SGA's ability to do anything in the future. From an investment standpoint if nothing else. not to mention what the Wardens would do to them if they invade. We would rather not see another Dogma or Pepperstoch occur in the Stacks.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-09-28 at 10:24 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ogre in the Playground

The Order of the Wren Morale: 5

To the Blackfists
    Spoiler
    Show
    It is possible that the killer Redeye may flee through your territory, judging by my intelligence. If this eventuality occurs, I cannot afford to have my men waiting at the border while he escapes, or moves to attack our mutual friend, Dr Vassari.

May I have your permission for my men to pass through, if it is in the pursuit of Redeye?

To the Gears Chosen
    Spoiler
    Show
    It is possible that the killer Redeye may flee through your territory, judging by my intelligence. If this eventuality occurs, I cannot afford to have my men waiting at the border while he escapes, or moves to kill yet more innocents.

May I have your permission for my men to pass through, if it is in the pursuit of Redeye?
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2012-09-28 at 10:29 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1047

Blackfist to the Wren [6]

Spoiler
    Show
    Certainly.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ogre in the Playground

To Wren
    Spoiler
    Show
    Of Course
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ogre in the Playground

The Order of the Wren Morale: 5

To the Church of Neposh
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings to the Church of Neposh.

As you may be aware, the Order of the Wren is currently conducting a search for the Killer Redeye. He has been wounded, and judging from his movements, he may head into territory of the Church. We will provide a description of the man, and ask that I am informed if he is spotted. He will likely demand or take means of healing his wounds. I ask that he be granted no sanctuary in your lands.

Addtionally, I ask permission for my men to move through your territory in pursuit of the killer. This permission will not be abused, and you have my word that my men will leave as soon as the killer is dead or captured.

The Wren.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

SGA/Lord Wallen/Zelmac [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Bookbinders

''They have expressed interest in joining us. I would like to hear your opinion. Note, that we must address the issue of their monopoly, so I would like to hear, if Technist Guild would be amiable to it, and udner what conditions.''

Guild Rows Conspiracy

''It’s obvious who the conspiracy from Guild’s Row worked for. The Merchant Water doesn’t want the Guilds of Sav Altulus to become a threat. They worked to discredit and keep us down with their fake representatives operation. If we open trade with Kingdom of Merdallan, something, that we’ve been working on doing, whose trade is going to suffer? The trade of Merchant’s Water. We should be glad, that they aren’t yet sending assassins to remove us. Trade is much like war.''

[Zelmac: Okay, does this theory actually make sense?]

Edit: Bookbinders Guild[6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I'm glad for your support for the Blackspell Watch. I propose we invite other backers of the watch as well as representative of the ESBA, due to their knowledge of the legal issues to work out the law, that the Blackspell Watch would enforce.''
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-09-28 at 11:15 AM.