New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

"Allow what City Guard? I wasn't aware that we had formed such an organization. I'd gladly have them patrol our streets and keep the peace so we could get back to doing what our Order was formed to do, instead of having to perform as the Guard for our part of the city ourselves."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Well, shouldn't forming one be one of the first actions of the new government?"

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

"I assume that the city guard would be one of the first things that the suggested provisional government would implement. It would certainly help bring the city back together if there were units with members from across the city, working in every district."

Go Tigers!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah, of course. Who exactly would be willing to fund, recruit, train and equip such a force? And command them, of course? Keeping in mind that it is likely they would be facing severe attrition early on as they would have to reclaim most of the city from people who wouldn't wish to give up their control."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

"I see. So what you are saying, is that if any group does not allow your 'City Guard' among their people, they will be pronounced tyrants, or perhaps 'tyrants of the people' and attacked? This is sounding less like a compromise and more like military intimidation. 'Those who oppose democratic government must be stopped'? I was not aware that dissension from that view was now a crime. "
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2012-08-01 at 11:38 AM.

6. - Top - End - #276

Ah yes, a provisional government; we all remember how well that's worked historically, but it's probably our best chance for a consensus.

Unfortunately, that brings up the decision of what the provisional government is. We have a clear divide- those who want a unified central government, and those who want to fend for their own. I don't propose a solution, but a warning. If we are not careful, we might just cause a bloody civil war.
    OOC: if we actually achieve balance in the city, do we all just declare joint victory?
    Last edited by Nyrt; 2012-08-01 at 11:52 AM.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

7. - Top - End - #277

NinjaGuy

"It's not a matter of dissension being a crime.
    Murder, plunder and rape are crimes; and such have been happening in those neighbourhoods I hear.

I repeat; this is an open meeting. Everyone is free to send representatives. Even the gangs.

There is a channel for dissenting and giing out opinions. This is the channel. Are you suggesting that we allow the petty, violent tyrants to go on about their ways?

We need to oppose to all tyrants, big and small.

And about military attacks; what would you have us do about them?

Keep in mind that I-m not suggesting to attack peaceful civilians, or people looking to have their rights met.
    Im talking about gangs ilke the ones you, and some of your pals have dealt with. And not always in nonviolent ways."

Wallen takes a pause and answers to the Wardens

"Of course, those are grave problems. I would be willing to help fund the guard, should some of the more experienced members like you offer to lead them and train them. But I fear my coin will not be enough.

For now, we could work on an agreement, and use the troops we have (Your Wardens, my guards, etc) to achieve order."

"Anyway, I dont want to monopolize dialogue. I am eager to know what does the rest of the Meeting think of the things we just discussed.

Miss Lythene?"
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2012-08-01 at 12:14 PM.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

"I expect I have to the largest military force in the city. I would be glad to head up the City Guard, but I do not see the need to train more men at this time. Between us we should have enough to restore order to the city. We simply need to cooperate."

"As far as I can see; The Broken Arch, Orange Crown, Dragonhead, Dogma, Scholar’s Compass, Dapple Court, The Drueger Grounds, Old Jack’s Run, Icy Mont, Little Zanchar, The Mendicant’s Field, Lead Ferrow, The Mains, Fractures, Pits, Imperial Third, Downline and Lack’s Own are the districts which will probably require military invention."

"I would welcome diplomatic solutions if possible. If we can get any of the factions in those neighbourhoods to cooperate with us and help restore order, it would be a great boon to the people."

"Which of us here, has forces available, to assist with restoring order?"

9. - Top - End - #279

NinjaGuy

"I will help, if necessary. But only if we reach an agreement here."

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"Most of what the guild has is defensive. We don't go looking for trouble. We can help with supply, and theres some civic works projects we have planed. But other then that, we don't have much."
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

"The Wardens have pulled back most of our troops to the city due to the current chaos. We're enforcing order in Spicer's Circle, and after that is done we can supply troops elsewhere as needed. Whenever the most pressing crisis is over, however, we will be returning to our real duties. As for funding, we have much too little as our primary source of wealth, guarding trade caravans through the Shattered Lands, has been cut. But we control the most powerful military force within the City limits right now."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

"I am currently working on diplomatic negotiations with the Imperial Third. If all goes well, not only would I remove one of your "problem districts", but also increase the amount of men available for peacekeeping and helping to deal with areas where diplomacy has failed. Both the Revolution and the Blackfist are also attempting to influence the Pits, so it is likely that their gangs may, at the vary least, be answering to a larger gang that we can deal with." Constantine gives a not-so-subtle look at the representative from the blackfists as he finishes his statement. "As for our ability to contribute to the peacemaking right now, there are forces we could send, if we were sure that our own hoods weren't going to be attacked. Sadly, however, this is not always the case with anarchists as neighbors."

Go Tigers!

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

The representative seems, for the first time, taken aback by proceedings. "I must say I am not pleased at where this meeting is going. Show me a man whose soldiers have not committed the crimes of murder, plunder, and rape, and I will show you a man who has never seen battle. "

"There are, of course, those who need to be dealt with. The Wren has not shied from this need. However, I do not recognise the mandate of this room to judge who is moral, and who needs to die. It seems a short step to deciding that 'those who oppose democracy must be stopped'"

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"Ah, we don't do any of that plunder and rape. We mostly just try and defend our homes, and the homes of the guild members families. And killing's killing, no matter how you dress it up, so we've done that a few times, but ya. We can't just say 'Be democratic or die'. Forgive for pointing this out, but doesn't that negate the whole point in the first place?"

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

"There is no peaceful way to start a government save democratically. That doesn't mean it must stay there. If the people come out and support the monarchy, you will not see the Revolution starting a civil war. Neither will they do so if the majority of the people support an oligarchy, or even a return of the sorceress, were that possible. However, the way the city is to be governed should be decided by what is wanted by the majority of the people. This means that those who oppose letting that happen - mind you, I"m not saying those who will be campaigning for a cause other than democracy, just those who refuse to cooperate in putting the city back in order - are clearly working against the good of the city, which is, by definition, treason. Treason is, and has always been, a capital crime punishable by death. This includes people such as the Blessed Mad, or any other group who has done nothing to bring stability to their neighborhood, as well as those who do not seek to discourage acts such as murder of a civilian, or rape. I understand that it happens in all armies, but I for one can say that I have orders that anyone in the Revolutionary army caught performing one of these 'crimes against humanity' is to be immediately tried, and if found guilty, hung. Moreover, I will support anyone who tries to destroy those who continues to perform these acts. There is no way anyone in this room can stand up and say that they feel it is morally acceptable to allow such things to take place in our city."

Go Tigers!

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

The representative of the Wren nods, ever so slightly. "My intent was not in condoning those acts. I simply intended to point out, that going after any group that contained murderers, or plunderers, or indeed, rapists, would mean declaring war on half the city."

"However, I also do not agree with much of what you say. Only once a government has become legitimate, can treason be committed against it, and I do not consider the fine gentlemen in this room to be the be all or end all of legitimacy. "
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2012-08-01 at 01:29 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287

I shall assume you do not refer to the group as a whole, but rather that there are spesific members who displease you in some way, so I don't have to waste our time being offended.

On the matter of militairy force, I cannot supply any, as all the few guards reporting me are busy patrolling old face and risen court. I can spare none.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!

Image to come

Buy my music here

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

"I was not speaking of treason against something as ephemeral as a government, but treason against the city and it's people, who have ALWAYS been here, and who are a legitimate entity. They have the right to a calm, stable city, and those who oppose that are enemies of the city, perhaps even a greater enemy than if an army appeared on the other side of Traitor's Bridge. Government is simply the avatar of the people and the city itself."

Go Tigers!

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

the trader, quiet up until this point, finally speaks up at the mention of a city guard

i already have forces working to restore order in the stocks, and i will gladly step up and provide some funding for the guard starting [next turn]

20. - Top - End - #290

One thing has become abundantly clear to me. No group represented here is in favor of a government which is not in sone way under their control. Such cross-purpose will do us all no end of harm. Should we create some stable government against all odds, there will still be factions vying for control of it. It hardly solves the problem. As for using militairy forve to quell violence, isn't that violence itsself which, in turn, must be stopped- possibly with more violence from an outside force? After all, a government should not have to use force against it's people.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Image to come

Buy my music here

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"About that. The Technists Guild refuses any poltical power above the guild level for itself. Also called, we'll just be focused on our research, not poltics. I just came because we felt that we should keep a eye on things."

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

The Sausage Guild
    (Esp-D 7)

To the Conductor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Most surprising. In all honest we had believed that you were demanding coin to support your own research. Not that the coin was itself your work. We have interests in Dovel, perhaps we could convince the counterfeiter to visit you. Do you have any information that would help us to locate him.

To Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is in this formula? Understand, we have tracked down the source of this contamination, and it is neither malevolent nor a source of major concern to the inhabits of the neighborhood, as they for the most part do not drink the water. You on the other hand came out of nowhere to tell us that our water is contaminated and that you just happen to have a cure for it. Forgive us for not being perfectly trusting in these times of extreme chaos.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Bugbear in the Playground

Imperial Third Legions to Blackfist Brotherhood (ESP-D 3)
    Spoiler
    Show

We understand you, we think. But we would also like to be part of something greater than this neighborhood, for a more permanent time than you are suggesting. Many here fought in the revolutions that the Empire crushed--many lost friends and family when the Lead Prophet fell and the city of Dakaas burned. The Ram has spoken to us of revolution again, not for freedom, not for anarchy, but for a purpose greater than ourselves. Perhaps we can build something here that we could not in the Empire.

Poets to Blackfist Brotherhood (ESP-D 0)
    Spoiler
    Show

What matter does it make whether a man dies free, if he is still dead? Better by far to die having lived than to burn as your words do. Some great men in the distant past have spoken words of flame so bright they marked the stone that others carved, but that gift is lost to us today. These lands are broken, brother. Better by far to speak of the past than the future, now; better by far to speak in stone than in fire, no matter the chains.

Wool Street Gang to Blackfist Brotherhood (ESP-D 5)
    Spoiler
    Show

Aye, we might see our way to doing that. A torch on the Dancer's head could be seen from a long way away, at that. Only problem is that might attract some unwelcome attention, you know? Got a lot of people pissed at you with the whole Gatehouse thing. Malcolm Exarn may not be the most popular of men in the city, but he's got plenty of friends who were paying him to keep certain people under lock and key. Watch your back, aight?

Blackjack Boys to Blackfist Brotherhood (ESL-D Alliteration!)
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, now. As much as we'd like to thank the dear Librarian for taking care of Mok for us, we can't really have her running roughshod over Redress Street. Any help you might want to offer would be appreciated, of course, but we got some friends closer to home that might be more able to assist.

The Conductor to Blackfist Brotherhood (ESP-D 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

ReAllY? whERE DID YoU hEAR ThaT, i WONDER? whILe fINDING THis arTIstic forGER WoulD be DIVErTING, I am unWILLING TO TAke funDS aWaY fRoM mY experiments to DELIVer to yOU. anY ALTERATIONS I MAKE To the flow of coinage MUST Be carEFULly considered. yOU UNDERSTANd?

Imperial Third Legions to Ram Revolution (ESP-D 3)
    Spoiler
    Show

We will consider your words carefully. You speak of revolution, which reminds us of the old revolutions in the Imperial South; but those were crushed by fire and sword, and we are leery of that happening again.

Blackjack Boys to ESGA - Lord Jove (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Aye, the Blackfist told us as much as well. It's got us kind of concerned, no doubt about it. We thought the Librarian might be good for somethin' after she killed Silas Mok--we think he was workin' with the Sifters--but this ain't good at all. Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated, yer honor.

Hearthfeather Family to EBSA (ESP-D 3) (Church of Neposh may read as though this message were public)
    Spoiler
    Show

Sure, we'll deal with you backbiting sons of bitches. You drove us from our home, but family comes first, and you've got some of ours.

Market Guard to Doctor Vassari (ESP-D 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

We don't really know the extent of the Redcaps. If we did, we would have been able to do something about them. They just show up out of goddamn nowhere, mug people, cut 'em and dip their hats in the blood. Sometimes they have parties in the alleys and abandoned projects--they've got a lot of yelling going on and guards with red hats, can't miss 'em--but by the time we manage to get some squads down there they've already cleared out. Pretty sure they've got a mole or two in our operation, sad to say.

The Conductor to Sausage Guild (ESP-D 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

WHOEVER ThE couTERfEITER iS, hE is An ARTIST. i ONlY noTIcEd hiS coIns bEcauSe THE DeSigns were oF better QUALiTy thAn aCTUAL COINAGE. analYsis SHOWED ThAT They were mOSTly madE of BRASS AND LEAD, With a THIN gOlD cOatING. look for SOMEONE DISpOSing oF BRoKEn LEAD MOLDS.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

EBSA

Meeting

Dekan has sat back, and let the room speak and fight and point fingers- allowing the process of discussion to go forward, to facilitate true political talk. Finally he sits forwards to give his opinion on the matter, pinching the bridge of his nose in mild exasperation.

"Gentlemen and Ladies. I must say some of you have greatly impressed me, while others seem to simply miss the point of government. Representative from the Order of Wren, you speak about morality and imposition... and yet the government of this city has always kept a code of laws to put order on the actions of the citizens of this city. For the time being, I suggest we merely adhere to the current laws when it comes to crime and treason- and if we decide that things must be changed, let the government legislate! This provides a cushion for any provisional government, and eases the citizens who have lived with these laws all their life to the new order of things."

He sighs and looks around the table "As for the city guard, have you all forgotten? We factions are not the only wielders of swords and spears in the city. We must organize these men, and supplement them where needed, as no one faction here can have complete monopoly over the armed forces. The City Guard must be loyal to the Council- rather than one of its component parts. I suggest we create the cities first organized city watch, loyal to no one but the government rather than factions. "

He straightens and nods his head firmly at a thought "We speak about the military intervention, but really what we need to do is simply restore order. Violence is occurring because there was no one to stop the fighting. Attempts any one of our factions of doing so will most likely be met with failure. The EBSA does not wish for power, and we will devote our entire group to aiding and strengthening both the provisional government, and governments to come. I believe in the strength and certainty of the leaders of this city, so I will put myself on the line."

He clears his throat "Having these factions are what are destroying our once great Sav Altuas. We should not be talking like rival warlords cutting up spoils. Once the government steps in, we will either become part of it- by being assimilated or as a political party, or we should step out of the realm of politics. While we still hold onto the notion of greater power for ourselves, then every party involved will merely squabble and nitpick over every provision and article of the new government to favor their ideology. We must be better men then that".

(Lord Wallen notices Kara is not in the meeting)

EDIT- To Hearthfeathers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well. We will require your written oath that you will never bring feud to us or the Wreken family again, and we may have peace- and you may have your family. You could of saved yourself much torment by simply coming to the table when we offered a peaceful solution.
    Last edited by Greystone; 2012-08-01 at 02:53 PM.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

25. - Top - End - #295

lords Stigbalathad and Jove To Blackjack Boys [pm]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Clearly we cannot allow the mages Ubiquitous to gain a foothold in the city.
    Now, these devices you mentioned in your letter- I would like to see them.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Image to come

Buy my music here

26. - Top - End - #296
    Troll in the Playground

The Sausage Guild to the Conductor
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will admit that identifying metal molds are not our forte. However we will see what we can find in gratitude for allowing us to use your vaults.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution
    To the Legion:
    Spoiler
    Show

Those who were lost in the southern rebellions are considered martyrs by your followers, are they not? Lifted higher in your culture than nearly any other mortal. Clearly this is because they stood for something that all of you can see was the right thing to stand for. They did that knowing that they could lose, and indeed, they did. But they realized, as I hope you yourselves do, that the important thing is not winning the fight, but refusing to back down from your ideals. I know the legions are as brave and upstanding as any in the Revolution, and I know from experience that all that follow me do so knowing that we may lose, but believing that it is better to die as a sheep than a lamb, that dying for your rights as sentient beings is better than living under the boot heel of your oppressors. Think of how your children, your grandchildren, even your great grandchildren and their children will revere your name, as one of those who fought for the freedom of the city, just as you revere those who fought before you.
    -The Ram

Go Tigers!

28. - Top - End - #298
    Colossus in the Playground

Blackfist Brotherhood to the Legions: [5]

Spoiler
    Show

There can always be something greater. We call it freedom. No one hinders men to associate into larger groups, perhaps against some common enemy. But he should go to defend his home and his loved
    Freedom is a great purpose. And it is a purpose we must continually work on, not something we can fight for once, and then forget. But we believe that it is a freedom that should not be replaced by a parliament as soon at it is gained. A parliament where nobles hold half the seats to protect their interests. Surely, that can be worth fighting for?

Blackfist Brotherhood to the Poets

[SPOILER]You speak of living, and of immortality. Where would your words live, if not in the future? Even stone can be washed to sand by the sea. Would you not prepare for a future where your words can be heard? IF you want to live, would you not rather live in a world of truth and beauty, than in one of tyranny? Why not seize the initiative, and make the future you want, instead of thinking about a past you will never see, and never live in?[ What purpose has poetry, if not to stir the hearts of men?/SPOILER]

Blackfist Brotherhood to the Wool Street Gang [5]

Spoiler
    Show
    There are many ways of lighting torches, brothers. And a man that can't be seen or caught can't be stabbed in the back. First, they would need to find us.

Black to Black, Quadruple-B edition:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Help can be given anyway. Be prepared.

To the Conductor [7]
    Spoiler
    Show
    There are always many places the flow could lead to. And the most interesting patterns always emerge from the most unexpected alterations.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

29. - Top - End - #299

Markus Heladuit had arrived at the meeting in a drawn carriage, and walked out in a red vest, with golden thread down the front and rare furs on the shoulders and at the end of each sleeve, over a black undershirt, that had a sort of sheen to it. His orange pants grew baggy at the bottom where they met his shoes, which were relatively normal black dress shoes. He made sure to exit his carriage with a flourish, so that his cape twirled around him a bit. It was of the same material as his shirt, but tapered and shaped to look like a spider web. He spent the moment basking in his glory, and turned to see who else had the privilege to witness his arrival. There were some guards in some uninspired uniforms, and down the street was a civilian who looked like the clothes he was wearing were his only set. Markus sighed.

"Plebes," he muttered under his breath, before heading in.

---

Markus listened for awhile before adding his own input. Not due to any long contemplation, or to appear reserved, but mostly out of a sense of boredom and wanting to let these lords and representatives muddle about themselves before he interrupted.

"It appears a Monarchy cannot be the solution, as we have more than one claimant to the throne. I can't definitely deny that the ancestors of James here may have been royals, but my father, and his father, and his mother, and her father, and his mother, and even those preceding are of the blood of kings, and would have sat on the throne if it was theirs to take. Understand that I could not idly sit by while someone else sat on that throne."

Markus laughed like this was a matter of fact.

"That said, I can see how it might be against some of your interests to just place me on a throne above you. Some people are just unwilling to accept a just shift of power if it interferes with their own... but that's a discussion for another day, isn't it? Today we want to compromise, apparently? Is that what this is? Well where's the fun in that? When the sorceress dies, everyone scrambles for land, but then fears for their safety, and wants sure protection from the greedy eyes of their neighbors?"

Markus laughed again, this time a bit more mockingly.

"I spend my time sewing myself new shirts and I'm more willing to fight than you! Furthermore, and I don't mean to sound cruel, but you're putting far more weight on the ordinary people of this city than you should be. They've lived under the Sorceress, and their alive under us. Sure, they must be protected from those like the Blessed Mad, but isn't that already being done? It's already happened. Particularly horrific crimes are already lashed out against. No unified official guard needs to be formed to stop them."

With this, Markus got a little less mocking, but also a little more serious.

"And though I do not wish harm upon the peasants of this city, many of them I owe nothing. I don't need to make their lives better at my expense. I live above them by virtue of my blood and natural skill. Is that not as it should be? Is this wrong? Not that I think I could seriously help them if I wanted to. You think the majority of this city's people are seriously affected by their ruler? I didn't see a weight lift off of the people of Tailorway when the Sorceress died and their immediate rule became mine. Nor will they live happier, wealthier lives under the rule of a council. This is a play for power, don't pretend this is anything else. I can't say that that is a bad thing, political intrigue is a worthy pastime. It's just that it's a boring, ineffective, and overall slow way to gain power. Do yourselves a favor. Go back to your homes, and work on your plans from there. A large meeting like this is only slowing you down.

Markus got up to leave, but turned to say one last thing.

"Oh, and I believe James himself mentioned that certain gangs will need to be pacified, and certain neighborhoods will need 'military intervention.' Let me state that the people of the Dappled Court have insulted my business, insulted my family, and specifically and most importantly, insulted my dearest sister. For that, those people will answer to me. Whatever your course of action here is, consider them taken care of."

And with that, Markus left.
    My last breath... ...is also my mintiest...

Avatar credit goes to a strictly platonic friend.

Former Avatar credit goes to Howl.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #300

I must admit that I agree... To an extent. I can see how a monarchy would be... difficult because of the many claimants to the throne- need I remind you how the Founder family got it's name? I do believe centralized government is vital, but I sincerely doubt that this meeting will have such a result.

OOC: I thought it was closed-doors once everone arrived- nobody leaves until a decision is made. I may be mistaken.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show

Image to come

Buy my music here