New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

Ram Revolution:

TO: The Council (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Constantine nods as "King" James speaks. "I'm afraid that the Revolution is in a similar boat as James. Our forces are currently working to finally finish pacifying the Pits, as well as a small force assisting in the capture of Skeever Redeye, and we find ourselves with nothing to be able to spare against the MU this month. Not that it would matter much, since it seems we have been mostly ineffective against them to date."

Go Tigers!

2. - Top - End - #992
    Ogre in the Playground

EBSA

To the Council PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anala shook her head, and sat heavily "Now, let me be clear. Tracking down a serial killer and dealing with some annoying gangs is more important than actually and actively fighting a force that is trying to twist the very people of the city?"

She stands and points to a map, showing a dark spiderwork of Shifter sightings and the like "Have priorities become so... diluted? Tell me good reasons why we should not bring our full might, not only as a council but as a city, down upon these mages before they become a rot that destroys us from within?"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ogre in the Playground

Gear's Chosen (9)

To the surviving gangs, cults, etc of Old Jacks Run(form letter)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings. As I'm sure you'll all intensely aware, We and our Dremont allies are in control of the Run.

I'm sure that you have chafed against the current occupation, and I am sorry if any of you suffered in the execution of justice and the purging of the "Worldbreakers" who previously ruled here.

Regardless, we are building a new run, and if any of you are willing to be part of it, we will give you full pardon for any crimes against the natural order of things that may have been committed.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution:

TO: The Council (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"It is easy to see how we are putting the elimination of other threats before that of the MU: the knife at your throat is much more dangerous than the one held by someone across the room. The gangs of the Pits and Skeever Redeye have been killing those who depend on me and my organization for protection for months. They are ACTIVELY a threat to my people. The MU is an active threat to YOUR people, not mine. I am more than happy to help you eliminate your own threat, once my people are safe, but I will never put the safety of others before the safety of those counting on me for protection. You can either understand and work with that, or we can butt heads over it, but there is nothing that will change my decision."

Go Tigers!

5. - Top - End - #995
    Ogre in the Playground

The EBSA

Council PM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anala stares dumbstruck at the Ram, before shaking her head in amazement "What... in the hells are you talking about? We aren't talking about the the fighting in Blacksage- though I plead with you to give me an example of a successful government in history that remained an independent government by choosing to fight street gangs and criminals over an invading ARMY" she shakes her head "What I'm talking about is a malignant plot that is infecting every. single. district of Sav Altulas. These are not rival factions looking to get a political upper hand, this isn't just effecting those in direct military conflict. Their presence and actions are ACTIVELY" she emphasized the same term that the Ram had in his speech "a threat not only to those who identify with any one faction, but the entire city. The minute you joined the City Council you gave up the right to only care about those under your direct control, the safety of the whole is at imminent risk."
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

6. - Top - End - #996
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution:

To: council (pm)
    Spoiler
    Show

Let me remind the council of what was said the day the council was founded:

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaFiori View Post
    "As for our ability to contribute to the peacemaking right now, there are forces we could send, if we were sure that our own hoods weren't going to be attacked. Sadly, however, this is not always the case with anarchists as neighbors."
    We stated at the beginning that our first focus was in protecting our own from the gangs around us, yet you nominated us for the council none-the-less. Now, we could argue this all day, or we could come back to reality and decide what our next step will be once the forces return.

Go Tigers!

7. - Top - End - #997
    Ogre in the Playground

The EBSA

EBSA- Council PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    if we were sure that our own hoods weren't going to be attacked
    "This is what you don't seem to be getting. Your neighborhood IS under attack, all of our districts are under attack at this very moment. Who knows what the Sifter's are doing while we flat out ignore them, how many sleeper agents and cells are being created. If you honestly believe that this is about peace-keeping then you have a long way to go before your Revolution becomes anything but a pipe dream. Sending soldiers out to the shattered lands and putting down riots are one thing, fighting off dangerous Mages which ruin entire districts is another." Anala shakes her head sadly "I shudder to think if the government you advocate ignores invading armies and battalions of spies inside the very walls of the city because they are busy with other things. "

She leans back and points to the door "If you refuse to see the threat this is as a city wide one then you may leave. Dekan called you here to ensure the secrets discussed are not plucked from the defenders, and the fewer who hear them the better, especially if they have nothing of immediate use. Let us know when your ready to stop fighting petty thugs and fight for the good of the entire city"

- SurlySeraph

8. - Top - End - #998
    Bugbear in the Playground

oblivion6 (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

First PM: Yes to both questions.

Second PM (Turnaround): The "average" when I was building factions was 4. They'd have 4 or 5 each, mostly composed of hired ex- or current bandits.

Dreumont to Gear's Chosen (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Well now, that is something that might have more a chance of succeeding. We would still rather steer clear of it, however, since our main work of destroying the Worldbreakers is done. History has a tendency to cling to such places as this, no matter how one tries to remove its memory.

Speaker for the Houses to Doctor Vassari (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

I have the power to bind the Houses of Laheim to contracts with but a word. Should you have the coin, the entire City of Bells could be up in arms at your side. Few do have such wealth, however, for Laheim do not come cheaply to service. For every [1 MIL], you must pay [4 WEL], but be aware that those numbers deceive; for every Laheim soldier is akin to ten lesser men.

As to your other question, I do not move for anyone. I have no need to. Those who wish to command the greatest soldiers this world has ever known have a tendency to seek me out; as such, why should I waste my time looking for them?

Hath Poisoner's Society to Doctor Vassari (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Perhaps. We have certain other issues that we may wish to resolve first, but perhaps.

Carriage Houses to Mercantile's Guild (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Sure thing, guv. We'll send someone your way for a chat.

Cults, Gangs, etc to Gear's Chosen (Old Jack's Run)(2)
    Spoiler
    Show

Reception is mixed. Some agree to the pardons, some say they'll thing about it, some try to set the messengers on fire, with varying degrees of success.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's guild

carriage houses[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    i would just like to ask a small favor of you. please do not let the Warden troops through your neighborhoods if they decide to attack my holdings. i wont ask you to actually fight them since that would be suicide but i believe that you have enough combined military might to discourage them from just forcing their way through your territory, thus forcing them into finding another way around.

i hope this will be unecessary but if push comes to shove then i would pay you handsomely for any aid you can give me.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Ogre in the Playground

Gear's Chosen (9)

To cults, gangs, etc
    Spoiler
    Show

To those who accept or are ambivalent, an offer is provided. In exchange for submitting with the chosen and providing their remaining assets, especially any networks of contacts within the larger criminal underworld, or the more subtle form of thugs, they'll be granted positions of power within the new administration of the run commiserate to what they provide. Some not so subtle hints about how lucrative being a tax farmer could be are provided here.

To Dreumont
    Spoiler
    Show

Well, if we were to simply along the tears and breaks caused by history to fester, we would not be doing our duty
    Last edited by puppyavenger; 2012-09-25 at 09:26 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Troll in the Playground

To GM
    Spoiler
    Show

To Blackthorne Carriage House (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Tara heads their way for a discussion.

"Things between the Wardens and the Merchants might or might not come to a fight. This isn't just words - it actually hangs in the balance, and depends on how they react to our next move. Regardless, we would like to ask of you - what do you expect will happen to you under the aegis of either of the two groups.

With the Mercantile Guild, you will be overshadowed by their wealth, working as a small part of their empire and being forced to act together with the Exodus, leading to competition and lower profits. In addition, the Merchants are funding the creation of airship trade routes that will further cut directly into your coffers. In exchange, the profit you do make will be steady for as long as the City itself remains steady - something that is not certain, but seems likely enough for now.

With the Wardens in control, you would remain an independent company. Bandits and thieves would be dealt with the traditional way. We do not plan for any immediate crusade in the Shattered Lands - we know that way is doomed to fail, we've fought them for decades and aren't stupid. But in the future, if prospects look good, the City may expand its reach, take control over more territory and attain more resources under our direct control. That will lead to a lot of traffic for you to take part in, of course. In addition, on the short term, we can help you attain sole control over your neighbourhood and your field of industry. We've been acting as guards for, among others, your own caravans for a long time - you know we're honest folk."

(OOC: I'm aiming for a Judge Dredd style harsh but just image, anyway. But I've noticed getting a negative Reputation as Feared is very difficult without being Evil too.)
    Last edited by Murska; 2012-09-25 at 01:28 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

All Guilds

If nobody objects, I would like to invite Lord Wallen to the Commerce Hall, as a potential investor in some of our projects.

Silversmith Guild

On a second review, unfortunately I can’t afford aid of your agents.

Sausage Guild

I’d like to purchase some food rations for the Dogma refugees from you.

Mercantile Guild

The Laheim are willing to sell their services at 4 WEL for 1 MIL, claiming their soldiers are worth extra, due to their skill.

Blackfist Brotherhood [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''There are many factions in the city, using ideology to obtain power. You belong to one of the few, where you use your power to advance what you believe in. I respect that.''

''If you can spare any of your fighters or contacts to assist me in helping the city it would be invaluable. I can’t go into too much detail, so I ask you to simply trust, that it is for the benefit of people of Sav Altulus.''

Hath Poisoner's Society [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I am looking for assistance in developing a certain non-lethal poison. I do not know of the rules of your Society, so if sharing your expertise in this area is not something you do, I apologize for making this request.''

Zelmac [PM-Updated]
    Spoiler
    Show

Laheim

If the price is 4 WEL for 1 MIL, then it means bands of Jack’s Run commanded 12 WEL. And I have seen the Laheim bonus in Redcap Gang vs. Old Jack’s Run battle. I’d count it worth 2.5 MIL… So 12 WEL = 5.5 MIL. Hmm…

Librarian Mages

How many Mages [in MAG terms] were captured by the Anti-Librarian Coalition? The EoT stated that there was a number of such. Plus, if you recall, Bloodhaven has a policy of aiding all hurt people. Doctor Blaine was on duty - and I believe I've characterized her as a pure doctor, who places saving lives above anything else.

So my Doctors would have saved lives even of wounded Librarian Mages... I guess even MU Mages if it came to that... and protected them from being put down by angry soldiers and mobs. So... calling on Bloodhaven Expanded Trait here. There should be a bunch of jailed Librarian Mages owing their lives to Bloodhaven right now. As Doctor, and with full cooperation of ESGE, I should be able to gain full access to them.

Are they still under mental control? I use MAG (I’m going to use 6 MAG on breaking control over any MU dominated people in EoT) to break this control and I am going to be using REP to revive spirit of people in the Blacksage District. Plus Vasari is ''Archmage'' right now, and heck, I actually want to learn how magic works. I'll be putting White-Stripped Mages to the task, once we [perhaps] survive this. Just have trouble coming up with a suitable name for the group, that'll do it... Maybe something to link it to ''Shattering'', to imply ''we'll break the magic itself to figure out how it works''. The concept seems to have strong connotations in the world. Or maybe it should be something about Renewal, to link it to restoration of Blacksage District...

Anyway, with all of that:

1. Any useful information they are willing to share?
    2. What’s the state of the Mages? Any chance I can inspire them with my REP into something productive?
    3. How many would join White-Stripped Mages, if I get them out of jail, give my protection and promise, once MU business is over, I'd have SGA finance magical experiments in a search of deeper truths about magic. And I won't be sending them against MU, if that's what they are afraid of.

Dogma

The people there were some sort of cultists worshiping magic, correct? Any chance of getting a Cult of Vasari started? He, he, I jest. But if we are to get those people moving and working on helping themselves, there needs to be some sort of organization and would I be correct to assume, they’d be mostly easily organized, along a familiar lines of Magic-Worshiping Cult?
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-09-25 at 05:38 AM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Colossus in the Playground

Blackfist to Doctor Vasari [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

Certainly. We said we'd help, and we stand by that. Give us a target.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

14. - Top - End - #1004
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty

To the Council (House Wallen, Mercantile Guild, Ram Revolution, EBSA)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I must say, I disagree with both of you."

"Anala, I am all in favour of contributing my all to fight this threat, but the five of us can not do it alone. We need support, and that will be hard to get when every faction is already in the middle of projects."

"When it is something like killing Redeye Skeeve, I am all in favour of rushing it to it's conclusion, so we can have more support to fight the Ubiquitous. It is questionable as to whether destroying a small threat is as useful as weakening a large one".

James turns to the Ram representative

"When it is something like pacifying the pits however, I fail to see why that would not simply be put on hold. You said yourself, you are continuing purely out of self-interest. Frankly this city, this government, has no room for greed at this critical juncture."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-09-25 at 07:21 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution

TO: Council (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

For close to half a year now, my people have been pacifying the Pits. Removing hideouts, major gang locations, and convincing the people that for the first time in YEARS, they can live without fear. The gangs are on the run, nearly eliminated, and have few areas of safety left. Were we to withdraw, they would immediately start undoing everything my people have done. When we returned, there would be new gangs, new hideouts, and once again, people wouldn't talk about them, because we ABANDONED them to the gangs - again! You wish to quickly kill a man so that he cannot run and hide again, right James? Well I have the same mission, except there are HUNDREDS of men who would disappear into thin air and continue to ruin the lives of people. Besides, If I recall correctly, our forces haven't exactly been doing anything against the MU, only their Librarian ally. If your forces are worthless, what does it matter if you have a company or a battalion, other than that the second option lets the MU kill more of our citizens before we figure out how to destroy them."

Go Tigers!

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

To the Council [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Madame Beteoui answered to Constantine:
    "We know about your works on the Deeps, and applaud them.
    But now a new, greater threat has appeared.
    It could be argued that this threat is great enough to take a direct action right now (We will certainly help in the best way we can).

Let's be practical about this: How long would it take for you to hold the territory you already gained? What help can you offer?"

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution:

TO: Council
    Spoiler
    Show

"As I mentioned earlier, I believe that by next month, the gangs will have been removed from the Pits, save for an occasional member who escaped justice and can be dealt with by a police force that will be created once there is a firm hold, freeing a large part of the Revolutionary army to help against the MU. So, next month. Same time as James will be able to continue helping. Even should something go wrong, they should be significantly weakened enough that only a token force would be needed."

Go Tigers!

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Ogre in the Playground

The EBSA

The Council PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    "As I've said, we do not need soldiers, we need spies. Our forces fighting the Shaker's have so far held those mages in place, but its the Sifters we need to worry about. " Anala looks to James "I must respectfully disagree. I believe that the five of us here, perhaps with some minor aid, could at least contain the espionage threat. Our forces last month were not that far off. We just need to start before they become entrenched" she is beginning to look flustered "In another month we may not be able to stop them" she shrugs with finality "Whatever you decide, our outmatched forces will try to delay them. Alone we will fail, but we will do our duty to the city. "

- SurlySeraph

19. - Top - End - #1009

NinjaGuy

Council GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Last month our agents didn't take care of that subject, since we didn't have idea of this. We can and will help the Council."

(She looks at Constantine)

"Can you at least offer the support of your spies? Will you agee at least to conduct searchs in your neighbourhoods to contain them?"

"Also, I don't think I see Lord Founder in the room. Where is he? He ahs conducted a long fight against the Librarian. His help would be invaluable against MU."

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereighty:

To the Council: [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We can not just contain the enemy indefinitely. We need to push back. Break-up their network. Arrest or kill their agents. We need more men, the Wren have as may as I do, and are willing to lend them all to fight the Ubiquitous once Redeye has been killed."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-09-25 at 05:15 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

mercantile's guild

to SGA
    Spoiler
    Show
    i was already aware of the mercs extraordinary skills since i had almost commisioned them a few months ago. as it stands now i have 1 MIL worth of them already on the way. i might hire more but i still do not know if the Wardens will continue this charade. if i need to then i can afford up to 4 MIL.

could i ask that a triage center be set up in my neighborhoods to help treat my wounded? if war does come then it will likely be quite vicious if the Wardens reputation is anything to go by. i could cover the majority of the cost of setting it up i believe.

Technists guild: i believe you said you only had 2 ESP? that is not enough to accomplish much on its own so could you send it to help shore up my own ESP-D. i would be happy to pay you for the assistance either in coin or a later favor.

i have no problem with lord wallen being invited to the commerce house.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution:

TO: Council (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"We can get messages to two teams in time for them to be of use. What should there orders be? I wont blindly put my people under someone elses command.
    Last edited by ForzaFiori; 2012-09-25 at 07:33 PM.

Go Tigers!

23. - Top - End - #1013
    Ogre in the Playground

The EBSA

Council PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I agree" she nods at James "But we cannot ignore them while the hunt for this serial killer" she shakes her head with irritation "The plan was to go to forces such as the EGSE, the Wren, and even the Blackfist after this meeting once we had established a legitimate strategy"

She pauses as the Ram speaks, causing her to turn "Their orders will be to aid the coalition espionage forces strike back in something of a shadow war. " she tapped her hands on the table "Deputy Lythene will be leading the EBSA forces, and Chief of Staff O'vail and Consul Blizzardmarch will be coordinating our legal forces to slow down the enemy as much as possible- drowning them in red tape if you will. "

- SurlySeraph

24. - Top - End - #1014

Esoteric Society of Gentleman Explorers [6]

anti-librarian (and MU) League
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would like to confirm that I still have your support in this endeavor. While, the Librarian has suffered major losses, the Mages Uniquitous is still at large in the city with their shakers and sifters.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty

To the Esoteric Society:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "You will have my continued military support. Hopefully the shakers will be defeated within the month."

To the Council: [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I need to see Skeeve caught, but I'm not comfortable with the idea of people putting their lives on the line for me."

"I'll join the fight against the Mages Ubiquitous personally, try to draw some fire towards my organisation."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-09-26 at 02:59 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1016

NinjaGuy

To Esoteric Society
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will keep on supporting you. In fact, I believe you shall have more support than ever.

To Council [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    We need to make plans!
    How much manpower would be needed in total? [20 ESP]? More?

Should we try to act in our own neighbourhoods or in the whole town?

I'd like to make a suggestion: all the big factions in the city would be interested in joining this fight. Even the blackfists, if they can be convinced that the danger is real. They are not exactly fighting so some wizards can mind-control everyone.

And they could be tasked with defending their neighbourhoods against the mages. I don't think they will accept our men amongst them, and I don't want to give the wizards the leverage of entering the town's lower neighbourhoods.

Should we make a public announcement, or send secret messages to their leaders?

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ogre in the Playground

EBSA

Council PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anala turns to Lord Wallen "Secret if possible. We want to keep the chances of the Sifters hearing the news in time enough to plan for the full brunt of us. Twenty squads with specialist support from leaders and the like should be enough, but more would be better. We should try to hit them as a whole city... but if that fails then a district by district should be enough to at least draw them thin. "
    Last edited by Greystone; 2012-09-26 at 10:02 PM.

- SurlySeraph

28. - Top - End - #1018

Carriage Houses to Mercantile's Guild (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

We might be able to arrange for something. At the very least, you'll know they're coming long before they get to you. Least we could do, all things considered.

Murska (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Blackthorne
    Spoiler
    Show

What you say may be true, I'll not deny it. But we owe the Merc Guilders sommat too, see? They done right by us with this whole smuggling thing, and things have started working out with Exodus because of it. And besides, your protection tends to come with strings attached, if you'll pardon me sayin' so. Guilders ain't half as good at keeping things together, but they also let us get away with a lot, for all that they got their men in the tariff houses.

This ain't really a thing where we can pick a solid side, I'm sorry to say. Hate being neutral--throw down or piss off, am I right?--but I don't see as I've got much of a choice in the matter.

Hath Poisoner's Society to Doctor Vassari (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Hmm.

And if we help you with this thing, what do we get in return?

Thelonius (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Mages: There are [2 MAG] worth of captured mages still interred somewhere. No, they are not still under mental control--the effect seems to have faded on its own after a week or so.

Your specific questions:

1) The Librarian is not herself. A lot of her followers tried rebelling and taking her out in the hopes of ending the battle and settling with the coalition on their own, but all the ones who tried came back wrong. The rest fled as soon as they figured out what was happening (these would be the ones you recruited).

2) Dejected. Possibly insane. Some of them didn't put themselves back together quite right when the mental effect faded.

3). Quite a few, most likely. However, you're not the one holding them, so you'd have to negotiate with the military forces to get them released.

Dogma: No. There were thirty or so different cults in Dogma, but I don't think any of them were worshiping Magic itself. The Librarian got one started worshiping her, but they were the first of her supporters on the front line when the coalition came around, so there aren't really any of them left.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

IC
    OOC

Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

to GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    oh yes i forgot my VIPs for my updated EOT. can i just put it here? i dont want to take up more of your inbox.

General Brador: Brador will be leading my forces in the defense of the stocks district.

the Trader: he will be going towards hiring up more soldiers for my security forces.

Engineer: the engineer will be helping with the fortifications designs.

Cecile: Cecile will be working on shoring up my ESP-D, keeping a close watch for any Warden or Gears-Chosen activity.

Question: hmm...could i hire some spies from the city of bells? not this turn obviously but i can think of quite a few uses for hired spies.

30. - Top - End - #1020

Old Jack's Run to Gear's Chosen (2)
    Spoiler
    Show

OOC: I should probably note here that most of the thugs that they would otherwise be able to provide you with are dead, as they were part of the Worldbreakers' military forces.

Dreumont to Gear's Chosen (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

If you choose to see it as a duty, we will not stand in your way. I personally do not believe we owe these people anything.

oblivion6 (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Unfortunately, the City of Bells is noted more for its soldiers than its spies. As far as you know. You don't have the Laheim Contacts trait, so I'm afraid I can't give you further information.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

IC
    OOC