1. - Top - End - #1261
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

The Champions of Sovereignty

To Bloodhaven [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I do not want any deaths to result from this meeting. Does your hospital need any extra hands? I can spare some of my men to assist this month."

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Colossus in the Playground

Blackfist to Doctor Vasari [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, our friends in Downwind told us that you kept making allusions to Fat Tippest and the dangers of associating with certain people. Since we are associating with them and are the most involved in Tippest, the connection seems likely.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Barbarian in the Playground

NinjaGuy

To champions of Sovereignity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Of course I will attend the meeting. Madame Beteoui will be there.

For now, pretty much all the New Noble houses are behind our banners.

We expect to have the support of several Guilds and merchant houses in little time, if things develop.

We see you have not called the EBSA to the new meeting. Is this a punishment for their failure to colaborate with the Palace?

Your Majesty, regarding that matter, I may have a solution that might fix the matter to your pleasure.

To House Laurier [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Wallen enters the Laurier mansion, charming as always.

He seats, waiting for his host to appear.

To the Exchange
    Spoiler
    Show
    I thank you, I will be expecting them.

To Doctor Vassari
    Spoiler
    Show
    I will put the money to that use, then.

Doctor, if you gain any new information, please share it with me. That is really my only clue on what happened on the matter.

If you have little time, I can send Ser Wallenstein to talk to a representative of the Peacocks. He is a Paladin, so people will not doubt his honour.

To Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would have you go under the houses, exactly.

I am prepared to pay for the pumps. 2 Wealth the steam ones, right? I will pay for them and man them.
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2012-10-19 at 05:21 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Champions [5]
    Spoiler
    Show

''If you indeed provide such assistance, Melissa Blaine would be able to come. Fortunately, the number of patients has decreased, since the fighting has died down. I do hope, that you remember that Bloodhaven follows a policy of political neutrality. We will support a cause, that benefits the city and oppose those, who wish to see the city harmed, but political struggles for power is something I would prefer to avoid entangling Bloodhaven in.''

To Lord Wallen

Blackfist Brotherhood [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Ah that. I’m making allusions to the fact, that I tried to warn the factory overseers, that they should treat their workers with respect and improve their conditions, lest things end badly for them. They didn’t. So now I’m warning the Wild Mages, that things may end badly for them, though naturally the dangers they face are certainly not Blackfist Brotherhood. Truth be told, I might qualify as a grave threat to them. So it was an attempt on my part, to make them recognize that my advice is not just idle talk, not to besmirch your disreputable name. Granted, considering my audience, if I did, do you believe they would have taken such attempts seriously?''
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-10-19 at 05:20 AM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To Bloodhaven [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It is agreed then."

OOC: Can I ask you to remind me closer to the EOT? This turn is a long one.

To House Wallen [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    No. The EBSA oppose us in the palace, because they do not think we have enough support to rule. We will acquire that support, then they will not oppose us."

"Other than that, they only wish for the government to have a fair judiciary, which I am perfectly willing to facilitate."

"Still, what would you propose?"

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Lord Wallen [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I would like to ask for your discretion in the matter. I have been conducting certain inquiries myself, and I’m beginning to suspect that Skeeve Redeye might have had a follower. I don’t know whether it’s a true disciple or a simple imitator, but I strongly suspect there could be a man in the Sav Altulus bent on revenge against those, who ended Skeeve Redeye and capable of using his methods. I’ve been getting certain threats, that I’m forced to take seriously. More than anything I fear, that if my suspicions are correct, the murderer might go after innocent people to get to me. I’m prepared to provide full assistance to preventing it.''

''I ask you to keep this information quiet. The reputation of the Skeeve Redeye is like smouldering ashes. If there is any hint of a killer, using similar methods, those ashes can turn into flame. I fear panic in the city and people thinking Redeye might still be alive. My own information is incomplete – I could be gravely mistaken about the situation. I’m unwilling to take a chance at ignoring such possibility, but I also believe making this matter public would only serve to make things worse.''
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Troll in the Playground

The Sausage Guild
    Def Esp 7

To House Laurier
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have a great many very large lizards, with very large claws, and very large teeth. If that fails our Carvers will be on hand to break up disturbances. Even without weapons they are intimidating, and if a full scale invasion occurs we will call in our shaper mages. And if that fails we feel that the ban will be so well and truly broken by that point that lifting it for our own troops isn't going to cause any problems. We don't expect that to happen however.

In any case we estimate that it will cost [9 Wealth] to extend our subways through the Lomb Circle, [3] per neighborhood. We cannot afford the full cost ourselves in a single month. So how fast we can complete it will depend on how much you believe you can invest.

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    (I didn't realize House Laurier was part of the SGA.)

(Grimsage and oblivion6: Is that communication part of the SGA? Because I'd be interested in chipping in to give the SGA BPW IV production capability.)

Champions Request
    I don't believe it will use up the capacity of the Guild house to hold a meeting here. Everyone else will still need to send a VIP. It's just the SGA will be able to get in for free. And we should be able to continue our other work in other parts of the Commerce House.

Zemalac would using the Commerce House for this let other people see our SGA PMs?

To the Gear's Chosen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are you in a position to link to our tunnels in Painted Court now? We are prepared to pay the price we had previously agreed on.

To the Blackfist
    Spoiler
    Show
    (I may have been too oblique. I basically want permission to read any message you can. I assume your espionage is high enough to read pretty much everything but the PMs.)

To House Wallen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes it is two wealth for the better pumps. You still need to buy two though as far as I know. On the other hand I can only use my diggers on one neighborhood per turn so I can't dig out tunnels under all your neighborhoods this month anyway. It's really expensive digging under the Sky District.

To Ambassadorial Guard
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would like to know if there is anything to the rumors of this Merdallen Knight living in Embassy Row? Do you have any knowledge of him?

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ogre in the Playground

Gear's Chosen

To Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    We've already accepted more then our fair share of refugee's, but we ca accept a few more in the Run I suppose

To Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm afraid it will take at least a month or two, as we have prior commitments to the Ram and the Technists due to their earlier investments. Once those have been dealt with we'd be happy to provide you with Aetheric power as well.

OOC: What was the price again?

To Blackfists
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wonderful. Now, as for cost, I assume you'd prefer to pay with something other then coinage?
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

9. - Top - End - #1269

Blackhand to the Chosen [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    Indeed. We'd prefer favours of some kind.

Blackhand to the Sausage Guild, Zemalac [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I assumed it was. I just just fluffing around it a bit. Our Esp. is currently at 9, feel free to read, if Zemalac is okay with that.

10. - Top - End - #1270

NinjaGuy

To the Champions of Sovereignity [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Wallen smiles and looks around. He looks like a small boy who just found out a way to cause mischief.

"Your Majesty, I will contact you privately when the time comes. If this meetings go as I think they will, we will not need such harsh methods.
    However, I believe we should start to develop ways to communicate in the safest (And most secret) way possible.

Certain matters should only be resolved behind closed doors, but without anyone knowing about the meeting."

To Doctor Vassari
    Spoiler
    Show
    I understand, my dear Doctor.

Feel free to discuss anything you need to continue the investigations with me. I will not hold it against you for keeping quiet about MU (You were right to do so), but I will point out that, had I known before, I would've been a far greater help than I was.

That being said, I have complete trust in your intelligence and methods. Feel free to act as you feel you must.

Your friend, Lord Henry Wallen.

To sausage Guild and Zemalac
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perfect.
    I will purchase the pumps and take care of the manning, and you can start digging under one neighbourhood (Since it's expensive, going one neighbourhood at a time sounds sensible).

OOC: Zemalac, do I need 2 pumps per neighbourhood if he goes under building level?

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild

SGA[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    [House Laurer joined last turn i believe

anyone is of course able to chip in for the BPW IV. i figured me and grimsage were just the only ones who showed any interest]

Doctor Vasiri: sure. i can use my contacts with the warlords. i may or may not be able to provide a loan.

i do not object to the king using the hall as long as it doesnt affect our dealings

King James
    Spoiler
    Show
    sure i will attend. would be present in the commerce hall anyhow.

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Bugbear in the Playground

oblivion6 (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

The Technists' Guild already has Black Powder Weapons IV.

Wild Mages to Gear's Chosen (8)
    Spoiler
    Show

Really? Which mutual friends? We have a lot of them. Some of them aren't friends of yours, but are indeed mutual.

In response to your actual question, the me of tomorrow is an entirely separate person than the I of right now, and I'm afraid I have no idea what that strange and new person is going to be doing. Maybe you should ask him instead.

Speaker for the Houses to Gear's Chosen (8)
    Spoiler
    Show

Most excellent. I will send word to the City of Bells.

Militia of Order and Justice to Gear's Chosen (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

I am afraid I am going to have to deny your further request, as we have already made and stored copies in the temple of Law. We are willing to give you the originals, yes, but not so willing as to destroy what knowledge the copies might contain.

Thelonius (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Actually, I have no idea what you're looking for with the archeological digs. Something to do with Longspeak, I assume, but beyond that...

Families to Doctor Vassari (0)
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you for doing what you could to try and prevent what happened, and thank you also for your offer of assistance in this dark time. It is heartening to hear a friendly voice once again.

House Laurier to SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

To Vassari: Both of your proposals have merit, and are likely to be profitable. I will arrange what I can to assist with both, as well as the steel you are looking for.

Blackspell Watch to Vassari (5)
    Spoiler
    Show

Will do, guv.

Militia of Order and Justice to Vassari (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Law is that which makes men and women safe in their beds and on the streets. Law is that which punishes the guilty and defends the innocent. It is not bound by scripture laid out in the Bureaucracy's archives, nor by proclamation of a self-appointed King, but rather by what is Right and Moral.

The Exchange to Champions (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Certainly, sir. We will send a representative.

House Laurier to Champions (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Indeed? Well, it wouldn't do to disappoint the King with our lack of presence, now would it? We'll be there.

UAL to Champions (2)
    Spoiler
    Show

Finally gettin' the recognition I deserve in dis city! Yeah!

House Laurier to House Wallen (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Alexandre Laurier is dressed simply, outshone by the room they are meeting in. The velvet-lined walls are a stark contrast to his attire.

"Welcome to my humble house, milord," he says, courteous to a fault. "How does the day find you?"

Ambassadorial Guard to Sausage Guild (7)
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah...we, well, we tend to try and avoid that one. And also to deny his existence. There's no official Merdallan ambassador here, so we really shouldn't allow him to remain, but, well, it would be too much trouble to pry him out. He's why we don't patrol near the Merdallan Embassy very often--he doesn't live there, but he's around often enough to make it hazardous. Not life-threateningly, I don't want to give that impression, but it's easier to explain to people why we don't do something about him if we never see him, yes?

Ragnar Lodbroke (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

Pump Question: Yes.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Ogre in the Playground

Gear's Chosen (8)

To Militia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well, well you are most certainly honorable men, may we merely have your word that you will ensure no more copies are made and keep the ones you have secure?

To Blackfists
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, at the moment our intelligence gathering corps are somewhat lacking. As there are many, many important things being discussed in the city at the moment, perhaps you could just forward us any interesting information you come across?

Alternatively if that is out of the question, maybe you could..remove a certain person of importance. In a permanent way?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

14. - Top - End - #1274

Blackfists to Chosen [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    Depends on the Person.

But we believe in free information and can certainly share that.

Zemalac: [PM]

Spoiler
    Show
    Both the Chosen and the Sausage guild want to share my espionage score for reading secret messages, fluffed as sharing information with them. Would that work?

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Ogre in the Playground

To Blackfists
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well, that should work nicely.

As a final item, could you please enlighten us what happens at the big meeting the self-proclaimed king is calling. Once the UAL tells yo of course.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

16. - Top - End - #1276

House Laurier to Mercantile's Guild (SGA PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

So long as payment is involved, it would be rude of me to say no. I will arrange for our cadet branch to provide instruction for your men.

House Laurier to Sausage Guild (4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Well. You seem to have thought this through rather thoroughly. We will provide [4 WEL] for the project--that should prove sufficient.

Eldan (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. Go ahead.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

IC
    OOC

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

17. - Top - End - #1277

NinjaGuy

House Wallen D-Esp8

To sausage Guild and Zemalac
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well, I will spend buy the pumps and make sure they are in working order. Which neighbourhood are you going under to first?

To House Laurier [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Very well, thank you. Is the city treating you fine?

I will go straight to the point. I'm looking for new allies in the politics of the city, and I'm atracted to the way you have of ruling. Your neighbourhoods are clean and well-ordered, and I wish to be your new ally.

Is there anything you should need, to make the alliance work?"

18. - Top - End - #1278

Church of Neposh

To Militia Order of Justice (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"We are not going trying to force the Militia to belief in the church, merely merge our goals into one. Being administrators of the law, you would have power over our fanatics. Most of the churches land is a bit on the lawless side. We have tried to bring law to the areas, but we do not have the ability the Order does. We ask in return you allow us to spread the faith in the Orders territory.

19. - Top - End - #1279

Esoteric Society of Gentleman Explorers

Champions of Sovereignty
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would be honored to attend.

Champions of Sovereignty [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, what's all this about? Ooh! Hors-d'oeuvres!
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

Private meeting on matters of Government [PM] (House Wallen, UAL, House Laurier, Exchange, SGA, ESGE)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Thank you all, for sparing the time to be here today."

"I have called this meeting to discuss the cities government. As order has nearly entirely been restored to the city, I believe it is time for the temporary council to step down in a favour of a more permanent system"

"I make no secret of my belief, that my blood grants me the divine right to rule the city. But I do not wish, nor believe it sensible to hold absolute power. I am here today to compromise, to offer you all a measure of power, and to find out which each of you wants of your government, and do my best to give it to you."

"As to the the offering of power, I will present it in the form of two proposals, which were suggested to me by factions I have invited here today. If they are to your satisfaction, I will make them parts of my government.

Legislative Proposal

"The first is a proposal by House Wallen, to grant the legislative power of the city to an assembly of the cities factions. You would all have the right to be a member of this assembly, and vote on matters of importance to you and the city. I would retain the power of veto.

Executive Proposal

"The second proposal is by the Sausage Guild, and relate to taxes. I understand the current system for collecting taxes is not viable, and I hope we can find a viable system here today.

The Sausage Guilds proposal however relates to the spending of taxes, specifically that the power to decide the budget should be given to a commission. Every faction that pays taxes would be part of the commission, and be able to debate and vote on how the taxes will be spent for that month. I would also get a vote and would have both the power to break ties and veto budgets

Open discussion

"I apologise if I presented either proposal incorrectly. Feel free to correct or elaborate on any part of it. I open this meeting to discussion from all parties. What do you all think of the proposals, and what else do you desire of the government?"
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-10-23 at 10:47 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1281

House Laurier to House Wallen (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"Not that I can think of off the top of my head, I'm afraid," says Alexandre. "Our most immidiate plans have to do with strengthening the ties of this city with our homeland, both trade-wise and culturally. There is an inordinate amount of Imperial influence in Sav Altulas, as I'm sure you've noticed, and while I will not deny that the Empire has its good points I must favor my homeland over its ancient enemy."

Militia of Order and Justice to Church of Neposh (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"There is a slight problem with that," says High Watchman Kos. "Namely, the Militia adheres to its own faith, that we would like to give to the people as well. We serve the Most Just One, he who lays down Law so righteous that even us poor blind fools can see it. While we do not expect everyone under our protection to convert to our faith, we do hope that some might see our example and join of their own free will."

Militia of Order and Justice to Gear's Chosen (6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Of course. On that, you have our word.
    Last edited by Zemalac; 2012-10-22 at 09:59 PM.
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

IC
    OOC

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

22. - Top - End - #1282

Church of Neposh

To Militia Order of Justice (pm)
    Spoiler
    Show

Surely you protect other faiths even if the order itself worships the Most Just One. Is allowing our preachers into your territory a problem?

We are not looking to combine our groups, just work around each other to help both of us reach our goals. You would allow our preachers to preach in the Orders territory, and we will allow the Militia into the Church's districts to help lower the crime rate.

23. - Top - End - #1283

NinjaGuy

House Wallen to House Laurier [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I see. I'm interested in securing an alliance with you, so I could help you to extend Merdallan influence over the city (After all, we have just opened a new trade route with them).

In exchange, I would like to have your permission to open Party Houses in the neighbourhoods you control. Since we are in the process of constructing a new government, I'm looking for support in any place I can."

Private meeting on matters of Government [PM] (House Wallen, UAL, House Laurier, Exchange, SGA, ESGE, champions of Sovereignity)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm honored to attend this meeting.

On the Legislative Proposal, I'd like to add something, to outline how it would work. It wouldn't be a Council, such as the one we have created as provissional Government. It would be two chambers, one formed by Nobles, and other formed by Commoners.

The chamber of Nobles would have a fixed number of seats (a third; perhaps?); that would be held by the heads of the bigger families. The other seats would go to nobles elected by their peers.

Commoners would be elected by their peers.
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Representatives per neighbourhood; factions would depend on Influence and Reputation to gain seats; some seats would be gained from controlling neighbourhoods.
    Should ask Zem, but such a Parliament should grant Influence to its members, at least.

The Commoner's Chamber will debate and outline Bills to prepare laws. The Chamber of Nobles will aprove such bills, or modify them and return them for aproval at Commoners.

Taxes should be prepared by a commision with members from both chambers, as well as a royal representative.

The King should (And must have, in our opinion) executive power to allow him to protect and rule our city.
    Discussions on what the relative powers of the members of government should arise from this discussions.

On the Executive Proposal, it is our belief that the aforementioned Commision should assist the King in tax collection, as well as help decide how the taxes are spent."
    Last edited by Ragnar Lodbroke; 2012-10-23 at 11:55 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Troll in the Playground

The Sausage Guild
    Def Esp 7

To Gear's Chosen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well we will wait.

(2 Wel before and 2 Wel after the infrastructure had been built.)

SGA
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Apparently it will negate our PM level of secrecy, but honestly I have nothing super secret left to discuss this turn. Although I wouldn't make a habit of lending out the House to meetings. King James should probably build his own building rather than keep coming to ours.)

To the Ambassadorial Guard
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well we would like to talk with this Knight. Do you believe he would be willing to meet with us?

To House Laurier
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent we will provide the rest. We will commence our extension right away.

GM: I should probably ask, will connecting more neighborhoods gain wealth for my metro or do I need to use more stats on top of the digging?

To House Laurier
    Spoiler
    Show
    Either Lodstrom or Gleamers, it makes little difference which one.

Private meeting on matters of Government [PM] (House Wallen, UAL, House Laurier, Exchange, SGA, ESGE, champions of Sovereignity)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would propose a third chamber. The House of Merchants whose seats would not be fixed or elected, but rather dependent on the amount of taxes that are paid. If after all we guilds would be paying the highest taxes we would require some say in how those taxes are created and used.

The House of Merchants should be given the power to propose the city's budget as well as final approval on any new taxes proposed by the other houses.

Spoiler
    Show
    And as a side benefit it basically legalizes paying for a seat. Except that the money actually goes to the government rather than bribes to nobles and common citizens for their votes.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-10-23 at 02:14 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1285

EGSE

Spoiler
    Show
    On the power of veto, I have one issue. This is acceptable only if the power of veto is not absolute; were that true, the executive leader- you, in this case, would be able to completely deadlock any legislative action should you disagree with them. This is unacceptable. I would wish to amend the legislative power to overrule a veto in the case of a clear super-majority.

On the regulation of taxes, I see an illogicality. If the king were to get a vote and the power to break ties, then the king would effectively have two votes, which, coupled with the power to veto any budget which vote which does not go his way, could hypothetically entirely dominate this area of legislation as well.
    Total War factions
    Spoiler
    Show
    TW: Broken City

Lord Founder needs no pants to face the beasts of the world, to descend into the darkest pits of the Earth and ascend above the divine clouds!
    TW: Cape City

TW: Supers!
    Image to come

TW: Dystopia
    Peoples Syndicalist Federation of China

Buy my music here

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

Gear's Chosen

To Sausage Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wonderful, if you can send the initial payment this month we can use it to start work right away

To Ram
    Spoiler
    Show
    If I may ask, how much support can we expect this month? Budgets require numbers after all

To Zemalac
    Spoiler
    Show
    How much would it cost to extend wiring through a neighborhood? and to actually power a neighborhood?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

27. - Top - End - #1287

Blackfist to the Sausage Guild [8]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zemalac says we can do this. So, you can now read messages at ESP 9. Tough I'd ask you not to read those I write myself.

Blackfist to the Gear's Chosen [8]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zemalac says we can do this. So, you can now read messages at ESP 9. Tough I'd ask you not to read those I write myself.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Government Meeting [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I notice the absence of ESBA at this meeting. Is there some significance behind it?''

''I also support Sausage Guild’s proposal. Those who carry the burden of taxation should have a voice in how the coin is spent.''

Militia of Order and Justice [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I’m going to send my White-Stripe Mages to the Daisong Palace. I’m concerned, that whatever magic Desoui was dabbling with, without her supervision, can go spectacularly bad. Demons breaking out of their bonds, fallout from enchantments failing, and magical research falling into the wrong hands. I’m also concerned, that the Sorceress could have kept tabs on threats to the city. Would you be able to support my Mages, against the dangers of the Daison Palace? You have thought the demons lurking in the crevices of Earth, I wouldn’t trust anyone else to fight the dark demons, inhabiting the Daisong Palace.''

''I’m also considering the way this city can be protected. It’s my belief that each District should have its own official Watch, but that a central watch organization should coordinate and support all the District Watches, as well as make sure, that they aren’t corrupt or inefficient. Would Militia be interested in serving as such centralized force?''

29. - Top - End - #1289

Blackfist to Zemalac [PM]

Spoiler
    Show
    How much control, exactly, do we have over the UAL now? We made a deal with the Chosen to split the territory, how does that work? Do we get any of the UAL's stats? Do they still exist? Could we read messages sent to the UAL?
    Last edited by Eldan; 2012-10-23 at 04:42 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution (D ESP 9)

TO: Gears
    Spoiler
    Show

We will send 4 MOR to help build the power lines, as we did last month. If you need more however, simply ask.

TO: The Council
    Spoiler
    Show

I am disturbed by the meeting recently called by the supposed "King" James. This meeting, combined with his attempt to enforce a tax upon the people, leads me to believe that he may be trying to usurp the rightful government of this people from the Council and our provisional government. At the very least, if they are discussing matters of government, all members of the Council should be invited and asked to participate, considering we're the closest thing the city has at the moment.

Go Tigers!