Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

mercantile's guild
    morale:3

to silversmiths guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    well, our plans were a success. i believe i can contribute funds to the rebuilding of guilds row

to church of neposh
    Spoiler
    Show
    i am sorry i wasnt able to send any wealth your way recently, it was all needed elsewhere. i should be able to send you some by the end of the year

to imperial trade ministry
    Spoiler
    Show
    greetings. the mercantile's guild is now in control of the traitors bridge. we desire an increase in trade between the empire and sav altulas if you are willing.

could you also give the guild a small loan so we can organize an effort to rid the shattered lands of bandits? you will of course be paid back for this...plus interest

to GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    2 questions this time

1. are these bounties temp or perm wealth?

2. is the heladuit court mentioned in the beginning of turn post within the city or is it foreign in nature?

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Librarian of the Elements
    ESP-D: 5

To: Silas Mok
    Spoiler
    Show

A letter is left behind when the Librarian exhausts the book of spells which she had brought with her.

Impressive. You have managed to match me at 1/5th power. For that, I will give you an opportunity to surrender.

You have two weeks to decide, then I will return, and see how you fair when I fight at half-power.

To: Inhabitants of the Scholar's Compass
    Spoiler
    Show

It is said that one should avoid the streets of this neighborhood while the full moon shines. Why is this? Some form of lycanthrope, perhaps?

3. - Top - End - #123

It would be a day to remember. Serina had been talking to Harvey about the church's aim. She didn't talk to him often, he was always in the background in the meetings, just giving input when the group seemed deadlocked. Currently, he seemed more concerned about making money than Neposh's glory, although the conversation was reassuring her otherwise.

The commotion came from upstairs and quickly moved down towards the two of them. Thats when she say the blood. It wasn't the first time the Mouth had been seriously injured, but it was the most deadly. He was unconcious, and Serina could sense the posion flooding through his veins. This would be a close call even with her intervention.

She had the men carrying the Mouth lay him on a table, and she immediatly began working. The next few moments were a blur. The wound was on the side of the neck, and although he didn't get the full dose of posion, it was enough to do its job. She began focusing her essance to heal the injury, and slowly the blood stopped spilling. That was the easy part, the posion would be a long game of cat and mouse.

Behind her, she heard Harvey's voice Is he going to make it?

I think so, but its still going to be a close call. This is what happens when you decide to charge the target instead of seeing what it is first.
    He's always been a bit headstrong. I'll take over his post, and hopefully we wont lose too much ground in his absence.

Then at least listen to me. These enemies are not a god or army like the Mouth believed them to be, they are knavies. We know how they must be dealt with.
    Harvey got a small grin on his face That gives me a few ideas.

Message to Hearthfeather Family (Desp 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

It does take time for Miracles to work. Do you wish to become a true believer?

Message to Ram Revolution (Desp 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

As you may have heard, there was an assassination attempt on one of our leaders. We ask that you give us military assistance against the secret police in the Orn Totre district.

Message to Annosus Merchant’s Society (Desp 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

A robed man aproaches the Merchants society's doors, and wishes to speak with one of the head merchants.

As I'm sure you've heard, there as been an assassination attempt on one of our leaders. We are currently in the market for large quantity of weapons, and we believe your Society would have the connections to get us these. Are we correct in this thinking?
    Last edited by HerbieRAI; 2012-07-23 at 01:00 PM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty

The King sat on his makeshift wooden throne, courtesy of the workers guild, at the head of a small table, around which sat his most trusted advisor's and friends. A few hours ago this room had been filled; as all the influential men in the district, and as many citizens as could fitted into the vast hall, gathered for his official coronation.

The king had put on his best smile, accepted the crown with dignity, showered the people with promises and gifts and gave his planned speech, speaking about the glorious future of the city. The people needed a King who seemed confident, capable and caring, so he wore that visage, as his training had taught him.

The king would not lie to his friends however, so as he sat on his throne, listening to the reports of death and violence across the city, their was a audible quaver to his voice, a slight shiver to his hands.

"Well, that's the last of the reports. Your orders my liege?"

"I.... I...don't know. I don't think I can do this."

The King reached for his crown. The commander of the Champions; seated at the Kings side, grabbed his hand, stopping him in his tracks.

"James? What are you doing?"

King james replied emphatically. "How many lives rest in my hands? I can't do this Bran. I can't rule a city. I'll just get people killed"

"The people are leaderless, they need their king to restore order."

"I can't do it. look at me!" James stood up, tears running down his face. "I'm breaking up and we haven't even done anything yet"

James moved to turn away, but Brannigan grabbed his arm, and embraced him, as a father does his son. After a few seconds, he released the boy slowly.

"Thanks". James wiped the tears away from his eyes.

"I have faith in you James. I trained you for this day, but training can't make a great king. Your fear is a sign of your compassion. You care for the people of this city, more than any other man I know. Your fear will keep you from making a decision, until you're sure it's the right one."

"I ... don't know. What if things just get worse? I don't know how much death I can take."

"Don't worry about what the future may bring. Concentrate on the now. We'll face this together, one day at a time"

The King took a moment to gather himself, and sat back on his throne.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Silversmith's Guild

To the Mercantile Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    We apologize, but the current state of...war in Gilded means that the Guild would like to delay such a project until we can be assured that whatever we do won't be subsequently torn down.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

The Sausage Guild

There is a considerable amount of activity around the gates of the Bunkers, and eventually a line of carts leave the Sausage Guild compound. Moving into the southernmost portion of Dovel they stop in a clean well patrolled square halfway between the Bunkers and Silver Way. Hopping down from the carts the guild members begin unloading. At first the residents are horrified at the prospect of the Sausage Guild filling their square with meat, but disgust soon turns to avarice as the Sausage Guild members unload not meat, but gold. Soon a towering stack of gold bars and chests filled with gold coins has been amassed in the center of the square.

Their work complete the guild members turn the carts back around, and without a word head back to the Bunkers.

To the Exchange
    Spoiler
    Show
    As I said before we do not concern ourselves with the material pursuits. We do not chase the cold metal that the rest of the city so adores. For us it is merely a means to an end. And as proof of this we have placed all the gold from your vaults [1 Wealth] in Dovel. Reclaim it if you wish. We are sure that the residents of Dovel would not mind claiming it if you do not.

And perhaps now that we have proven, both our determination, and our lack of interest in the things you make a business of we can negotiate an agreement.

-Bloodhand
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-07-23 at 11:50 AM.

7. - Top - End - #127

To oblivion6 [Private]
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Temporary Wealth.

2. The Heladuit Court is a player faction located in the Tailorway neighborhood of the Heavensgate district. You can read more about them here.

3. You do not have the Imperial Contacts trait; as such, your message to the Trade Ministry will receive a response during EoT, to account for travel time.

Silas Mok to Librarian of the Elements (ESP-D 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

Do not condescend to me, witch. I am Silas Mok, and I cannot die.

Scholar's Compass to Librarian of the Elements (ESP-D 2)
    Spoiler
    Show

Not really sure what you're talking about, milady. Nothing happens 'round here on the full moon that I'm aware of.

Hearthfeather Family to Church of Neposh (ESP-D 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

At this point, we really need a miracle. If you can help us against the bastard Wrekans, we will give you all the funds we can.

Annosus Merchants Society to Church of Neposh (ESP-D 5)
    Spoiler
    Show

You are indeed correct in that assumption. How large a purchase are we looking at here? We can deliver [+ MIL] for every [++++ WEL].
    Total War
    Spoiler
    Show

Current Games

Past Games:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ran: Boundless Isles
    IC
    OOC

Sixth Nexus: THE VIGIL

Total War: Cape City
    Spoiler
    Show

LOCKWOOD-COBAN AUGMENTED INDUSTRIES

Total War: Serillia
    Spoiler
    Show

The Crimson

Ran: Broken City
    First IC Thread
    First OOC Thread

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Unbeknownst to all present, the Wren watched as the boy king was crowned in the Runner's City. The ceremony was meagre, and surprisingly brief, though the speech of the king had its moments. He jostled and shuffled to get a better view of James, careful not to let his hood slip from his face. His fist clenched in its black glove as he saw the face of the boy, pretending not to be scared or nervous. He was too young! They had shoved the child onto the stage the moment he was old enough not to look too much a fool. He would have to speak to the boy king in person to be sure, of course, but the city could not wait for some whelp to grow up while people died. The Wren stormed out of the ceremony, signalling for his men to follow.

They retired to the Tragic Court, where his Army of Dreamers lay.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To House Laurier [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I offer my most gracious greetings to House Laurier and all it's members. I am King James I, true heir to this great city. I would like to thank you for the good work you have done, restoring order to the district of Swordsware."

"Your house clearly cares for the well-being of the populace, so I would like to propose an alliance, that no blood might be shed wastefully in conflict between us."

To the Ram Revolution [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I offer my most humble greetings to your people, and thanks for restoring order to the district of Pisser's Kingdom."

"I would like to discuss how far you are willing to compromise, to meet your factions goals. I see no reason the people of this kingdom should not be given more power and responsibility in my government, once I rise to the throne.

To the Militia of Order and Justice. [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I offer my most appreciative greetings to you, High Watchmen Kos, and the Militia you lead. I am King James I of Talidor, heir to the throne of this city."

"Your actions have shown you honestly care for the people of this city, and so I would like to propose an alliance, that we might restore order and happiness to the city, with no blood unnecessarily shed."

To the Executive Bureaucracy of Sav Altulas [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. I am King James I, heir to the throne of this city. I would like to begin discussions, that we and the other noble factions of this city might reforge the government and restore order to city and kingdom."

To Bloodhaven [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I offer my gracious greetings to you, Dr. Morden Vassari. I am King James I, heir to the throne of Talidor."

"You have shown yourself as a man committed to doing good, so I would like to propose an alliance between our factions. Together we might restore order to the city, and ensure peace and prosperity for the populace."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-07-23 at 12:30 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Bloodhaven Hospital

Several burly men were lounging in a corridor. In the two rooms next to them, about a dozen of gang members were recovering from their knife fight, just a night earlier.

''I wish that new wing was already completed. Placing them so close to each other. If Dobins and his men weren’t here I’d fear they’ll go for each other again'' muttered one of the doctors.

''Should we actually treat their sort? I think the faster they send each other to graves, the better'' replied his colleague, making sure his voice didn’t carry.

Green Operating Room

''As you can see the inflammation here is the cause of the pain. It would be possible to remove it, without impairing the functioning of the body.'' Vassari instructed, as a cadre of men and women, wearing the white, surrounded the operating table. A Hand, brought doctor boiled scalpel as he leaned over the woman. ''Please a bit of room. You can follow the operation by looking at the mirrors placed on the celling.''

Dr. Vassari’s Personal Cabinet

Morden was relaxing with a glass of sherbet, picking exotic fruits from a bowl on his table. He non-consciously checked, if their skin was broken, before peeling it off, an old habit. His thoughts wandered. The city was boiling with fights and turf wars. At first he was surpised to see so few patients in the hospital, before he realized that making way to him would probably be a dangerous affair, seeing the fighting on the streets. Besides, Bloodhaven hasn’t yet operated for long and many people either didn’t know or weren’t certain of its reputation.

City’s Chief Health Administrator, Morden Vassari, A Report to EBSA [5]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I would like to inform you, that the hygienic standards in the preparation of food in the city a quite excellent, courtesy of Sausage Guild and Dover’s Association. I have written a document confirming it, so you can issue an official commendation for their work to keep the city fed and healthy.''

''There is an issue with water contamination in the Bunkers, which I will seek to address.''

''If you could arrange for an inspection office in the Traitor’s Bridge and Underdocks, I can place there my men to watch for the possibility of exotic diseases entering the city.''

''I would also recommend tightening of the work safety regulations in the Smokeyards as the number of accidents from machinery is quite alarming and I believe Technist Guild is experimenting with explosive materials, due to a high number of victims with burns.''

Dr. Morden Vassari to Sausage Guild, Copy of the Letter to EBSA [6]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I would like to inform you, that signs of water contamination have been detected in the wells in your territory. I would appreciate, if you could work to find the source of this malady and prevent further spoilage, while I work on the formula to cleanse the already affected water sources.''

Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. Morden Vassari

A Letter to King James I [4]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Your Majesty''

''I am of course quite interested in peace and order, but I would like to know, what you mean by an alliance? I run a hospital, that provides treatments to the patients, an institution, that while vital to the health of the city, has neither legitimate authority over the city bureaucracy nor loyal legion of soldiers to quell the unrest.''

Yours Sincerely,
    Dr. Morden Vassari
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution

TO: Church of Neposh (D ESP 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

Firstly, extend our deepest hopes for a swift recovery to the Mouth of Neposh, as well as any others who were harmed in the attack. Secondly, we will begin troop movements today, and they should be there when you begin your attack on Orn Totre.
    That will be at the end of this turn, correct?

Also, any thoughts on the recently discovered heir to the throne?

TO: Champions of Sovereignty (D ESP 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

The idea that the old royal house would be re-found was not something I was expecting. It will require some thinking, and talking with others who are helping to set up our new government, before I can say affirmatively where we stand with regards to a new king. That being said, if you are as open for change and tolerance as you say, there should be no problem with our working together.

I thoroughly enjoyed the coronation, by the way.
    -The Ram

TO: EBSA (D ESP 5.5)
    Spoiler
    Show

What are your thoughts on the recently discovered heir to the throne, and it's possible influence on our plans? I will remind you, just to be safe, that there is much more need for a bureaucracy in a republic than a monarchy

TO: Blackfist Brotherhood (D ESP 6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Stay out of Runner's City. Why don't you go play in Fat Tippist or Old Town.

This is your only warning
    -The Ram

Go Tigers!

12. - Top - End - #132

Church of Neposh to Hearthfeather Family (Desp 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

And we shall try to make that miracle come true. We will need to know as much as you do. Your current military's strength, how large your coffers are, any commanders at your disposal, and any information you have on the Wrekan's forces. You can join us to the Underchurch if you wish to talk more privately.

Edited to reply to Ram Revolution

Message to Ram Revolution
    Spoiler
    Show

We thank you for your assistance. We haven't given much thought to this "Heir" with the recent tragedy. The church doesn't give much credit to inheriters, since we believe you must earn respect. Something that this "king" has yet to do.
    Last edited by HerbieRAI; 2012-07-23 at 01:04 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Colossus in the Playground

Blackfist Brotherhood to Ram Revolution [6]

Spoiler
    Show

We are not going anywhere. People come to us. If people in Runner's City want to join the real revolution, we are not stopping them.

After all, not everyone wants to join a revolution ready to sell the city's religious freedom less than a week after it began.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

The Order of the Wren Morale: 5

To the Champions of Sovereignty
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, claimant to the throne.

I find myself interested in your cause, and see the possibility of co-operation between us. Perhaps you would allow me to meet and speak with your king?I will submit to any security checks that you desire, if it will make you feel safer.

The Wren.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution

TO: Blackfist Brotherhood (D ESP 6)
    Spoiler
    Show

Firstly, declaring a national religion in no way prevents the freedom of religion. It simply states which the national government will give funding too. Secondly, coming from someone who consorts with murderers and anarchists (very stable form of government there), I find your critiques of my own plans laughable at best. Why don't you and the rest of your "hand" go back to your University and discuss impossible political schemes some more, and let the real men run the city?

TO: Church of Neposh (D ESP 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

It has recently come to my attention that others - specifically those anarchists the "Blackfist Brotherhood" - have been reading our messages. I plan to start a counter espionage movement ASAP, I would suggest you do the same.

Go Tigers!

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

To the Blackfist Brotherhood
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am aware of the exchanges between your organisation and the Ram Revolution, and have been following them with interest. I find that I concur with your side of the argument, and I believe the Ram has gotten the scent of power, and has become as double-dealing and corrupt as any of those he wishes to replace.

Perhaps we can find common cause.

The Wren.

17. - Top - End - #137

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Silversmith's Guild

To the Underwood Family
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings from the Silversmith's Guild. We have seen the conflict between you and and the Silviat family. Such a conflict near ourselves is worrisome, and we wonder if you would be interested in cooperating with us to finally drive out the Silviat family. Though we don't have much mil to spare, we could use our contacts to find out the Silviats' plans to give you the needed advantage.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

To Morden Vassari [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Doctor."

"Perhaps the term 'alliance' is not a suitable one. What I really mean is mutual protection from threats, free exchange of important information, co-operation on projects where possible, and official support of each others actions."

"King James I"

Spoiler
    Show
    "I would be grateful if you could tell me the names of those who work with you towards order in the city. Regardless of any political issues that may arise in the future, the people stand to benefit if we all work together."

"Thank you."
    - King James I

To the Order of the Wren [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings, Wren

Thank you for your interest. I would be glad to meet with anyone who fights for the good of this cities populace.

King James I

19. - Top - End - #139

Blackfist Brotherhood

To the Order of the Wren [5]:

Spoiler
    Show
    Perhaps we can, perhaps we can.
    After all, your group might have ideas that we do not find ourselves disagreeing too much with, and a similar clientèle.

One question, however remains: what do you people actually want?

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution

Spoiler
    Show

You know what? King or not, you seem to be more honorable than anyone else in Runner's Kingdom. You want to talk to the EBSA and the Church of Neposh. If you plan on surviving long enough to try to find a place in the new government, however, you may want to help the Revolution against the anarchist Blackfists, and their cronies in the Order of the Wren. I fear that they are preparing to strike at my people, and you would almost certainly be next. Keep in mind that they have almost certainly been reading our messages as well, so you couldn't claim neutrality, since you clearly came and contacted me.

TO: Technists Guild (D ESP 4)
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm sure that those Anarchists in the North Factories have been getting annoying yes? Could I count on your help if they move aginst me? I doubt they can protect their selves from both of us at once, but may be able to destroy us, and then come after you. It's a near certainty that they know we have been collaborating, since they have apparently read every other message that the revolution has sent out, so it is for your safety as well.

TO: UAL (D ESP 2)
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm sure that those Anarchists in the North Factories have been getting annoying yes? Could I count on your help if they move aginst me? I doubt they can protect their selves from both of us at once, but may be able to destroy us, and then come after you. It's a near certainty that they know we have been collaborating, since they have apparently read every other message that the revolution has sent out, so it is for your safety as well.

Go Tigers!

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

mercantile's guild
    morale:3

to silversmiths guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    okay, we shall wait then. is there anything we can do to help?

to church of neposh
    Spoiler
    Show
    we understand you are looking for large amounts of weaponry. we can beat any price the merchants society has offered you

to bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    word has reached my ears of your deeds. if you are interested, i could offer you a large loan to help you expand your hospital

22. - Top - End - #142

Church of Neposh

To Ram Revolution (Desp 7)
    Spoiler
    Show

People reading our messages is commonplace these days with so many nefarious factions about. I do not wish to speak ill of them, but the ESBA is probably monitoring our converstation as well, along with who knows how many others. To try to defend against it is near impossible and we believe it is better to have a strong fist than a large ear.

To Mercantiles Guild (Desp 3)
    Spoiler
    Show

I have no problem buying weapons from you and would slightly prefer it; what deal can you make? (the deal was WEL for MIL)

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

Spoiler
    Show
    "I do not know the Order of Wren, or the Blackfists. I will be wary, but listen to what they have to say. I hope that conflict is not necessary, but if it is I will do my best to stand with the righteous side."

"Can you tell me for what reason you distrust the Wren's and Blackfist? Also, I will say truthfully that I am concerned by the Church's stance towards non-belivers. They seem intolerant. What makes you sure they have the people's interests at heart?"

To the Drovers of the Stockyards [4]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Greetings. I am King James I, rightful heir to the throne of this city."

"I understand your organisations do not trust each other, but your conflict is endangering the people of the Stockyards. Without a unified response from all of you, criminal organisations will rise up, and cause havoc in the district. With your permission, I would like to help meditate the problem between your associations, so that order can be restored."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-07-23 at 03:09 PM.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

To the Blackfist Brotherhood
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are not anarchists, as you are, we will admit. The goals of the Wren are fairness, equality, and justice. The system of government, and who, the whats, and the whys, are secondary to this. Like you, our supporters are the downtrodden, because the people who have the least benefit the most from equality.

I do not believe our ideologies match, so to speak. If they did, we would not be two organisations. But, I believe we can benefit from an alliance, of sorts.

To the Champions of Sovereignty [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Wren arrives at the makeshift HQ of the 'King' with half a dozen men, rakish sorts in tattered cloaks. He himself wears an immaculate tailored doublet, decorated with a Wren in gold thread. On his face he wears a grinning mask, like those worn in the plays. "Greetings, Champions" The Wren said, his voice thick with amusement. "I am here to see your King. I apologise for the false face, but my hood would not be appropriate attire for a meeting with royalty, and you are not ready yet to know my face."
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2012-07-23 at 03:13 PM.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

mercantiles guild

to church of neposh
    Spoiler
    Show
    i believe the merchants society offered 1 MIL for 4 wealth? i can offer 1 MIL for 3 wealth, which i believe is a fair deal

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution

Spoiler
    Show

The church is simply one of those who are helping to rebuild society. While we agree that they can be intolerant, and that this is not a trait wanted in a church, they are a major faction in the city, and will help gain support from their followers across the city, in places where the group of rabble I control could not go. It is, like many alliances in the city, one of necessity rather than want. I doubt they have much love for us either.
    As to the distrust, I have been wary of the Wren since he first sprang up in Castaways. The Blackfists I originally didn't trust due to their anarchists agenda (which, as a supporter of a republic, is clearly against our own agenda). The Blackfists have been expanding in our direction, and recently began talking to Wren as well, in a way that makes me fear for the safety of my people.
    I noticed that you as well have been speaking to the Wren. They seem reasonable, or at least more so than the anarchists. Perhaps you can convince them that an alliance with anarchists is sure to be against the best interest of anyone interested in a stable society. Otherwise, I fear I may soon be set upon from multiple fronts.

Go Tigers!

27. - Top - End - #147

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Silversmith's Guild

To the Mercantile Guild
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, I guess you could try building contacts in that neighbourhood to aid in the eventual restoration.

28. - Top - End - #148

Blackfist Brotherhood to the Order of the Wren

Spoiler
    Show
    These ideologies are close enough, for now, to work together. Justice is not a thing that is often achieved in any way other than by accident, as far as we see, and life is also very rarely fair. But we are always ready to help those who can not fight for themselves.

29. - Top - End - #149

NinjaGuy

To King James I
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your Majesty, we send you our regards.

I'm Lord Henry Wallen, Patrician of the Lodstrom society Party.
    We are a union of nobles who seek to restore order in the city.

You seem to be too close to certain dangerous elements, but I'm sure you'll manage. You should stay close to your people.

Should you need any help, consider us your allies.

Lord Henry Wallen

To EBSA
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is the meeting coming down now? We are ready to attend.
    Lord Henry Wallen

To Gentlemen's society.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Right now, the game between nobles has come down to us. I think we should work to divide the rest of the noble neighbourhoods between us.

There are two territories we should work with: The Palace and Dai.
    The one who controlled the palace would have a great influence power, but the other one would get the last territory in our district.

What do you think we should do? I'd prefer to take control over Dai.

I'd advise you to head into Dogma, if you can. If that wizard takes the rest of the Magical District, we could all be in bad troubles.

To Party Council [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the Party's first congress, the situation is tense. Many members dislike each other, but they still hold a clear line of thought. they lake each other more than they like the rest.

"Milords, the limits of our party's range are close. If we build a Party House in Dai, we'll be out of small noble families to atract.
    The Families in Old Face and the Risen Court are older, it will be harder to negotiate with them.

On the other hand, many families in Millford are respectable, and we could offer them a higher place in society.

What does the Council think? Should we limit our party to nobility or open it to those we deem worthy of being members?

I, for one, would like to extend our reach in their direction. But I will heed the Council's authority in this.

On other matters, I thank all members for their dedication towards the party's reputation improvement. If we keep working, we will see results soon enough."

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To the Rams
    Spoiler
    Show
    We'll stand with you, though we will admit to being much better on the defensive then the offensive.

On the Recent Explosions
    Recently, we of the Technists guild have been witnessed to cause several explosions. We would like to reassure everyone that the research is related to our ongoing airship plans, and involves Lighter then Air gasses. We'll be improving safety regulations in the coming weeks.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]