New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Hello and Welcome New Members, Thread 10

Hi, I am Jason!

I am a newbie here. I registered here for me to consume my time in a creative and adventurous way by introducing myself here. I am a very social person so I like visiting new Websites and getting acquainted to new people there.

Well then, thanks for letting me here! I hope I can meet new friends here online. I myself deal in the best security system installation in kansas and if you are interested here is the
    home automation kansas city and we also deal in cheap home security so contact us.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jasonwebb; 2013-03-23 at 03:23 AM.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hi, my name's Guillaume, I'm a French player, I'm a new member here but I've reading OOTS and lurking on GITP for a couple years now.

I'm only playing my 4th character in D&D 3.5 (4th campaign as well) but I'm in P&P RPG for 10 years now and began Warhammer battle 7 years before.

I'm currently running a simple L11 multiclassed minotaur charger in DragonLance campaign. I tend to play group speakers or team leaders, quite optimized to compensate my long running bad luck.

I hope I'll be able to bring back to this excellent forum as much as I've received.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Hello I am Roteminio!
    I'm here to play werewolf games with my bro here!
    I'm Superdark33's young brother!

4. - Top - End - #574
    Troll in the Playground

Welcom aboard new brothers and sisters and actual biological brother!
    Despite everything, its still me.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello!

I apparently joined years ago but decided to start posting right now. Whoo!

6. - Top - End - #576
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Thumbs up Re: Hello and Welcome New Members, Thread 10

Hello everyone!

I play Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 with my friends twice a week, I like this game a lot!

I've read many threads here that gave me very good tips to play, and I finally decided to start posting here as well.

Have a very nice day!

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ettin in the Playground

Welcome pkoi, IserLuick and all the other new people! Have fun!

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

8. - Top - End - #578
    Pixie in the Playground

Question question about searching for threads

hello people of the playground. i'm very new at the forum thing. i've came to the giants in the playground site to read the comic and check out what some folks have had to say about a couple of things.
    i have a question: is there a search engine in site for finding a particuler thread?
    for instance, if i want to know what's up with pathfinders mythic rules do i have to look through all the threads under 3.5 d and d, and other d20 games (there's several)or is there somewhwre i can type in a search?

9. - Top - End - #579
    Dwarf in the Playground

While it's not exactly what you were looking for since I didn't find it either, you can search on Google adding site:www.giantitp.com/forums/ to all your keywords.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Hello, Clae10! Welcome to the Playground

Unfortunately, due to server strain, the search function of the forums had to be turned off (this also affects looking for all posts by a specific user). As HurinTheCursed mentioned, there is a workaround using google searches. The Board/Site Issues subforum will have more information on these sorts of changes.
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

I've lurked this forum from time to time over the years but I decided it was finally time to get in on the discussion.

My name is Aaron and I have been playing table top games for about 20 years. Recently I decided to start a podcast for them because none of the podcasts out there really covered the hobby in the way I thought a good podcast should. Its been very fun, but I am at the point where I realize I need to be a lot more active in the community to really keep my podcast relevant and interesting so I plan to be posting around here as much as my time allows.

If you are interested in checking out the podcast though, you can do so at www.npccast.com Next episode has James Wallis (designer of Nobilis, Baron Muchausen, Once Upon a Time and his new kickstarter project Alas Vegas) on it so hopefully that will be interesting.

12. - Top - End - #582
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone,

My irl name is Andy, but here im vendeta

I just recently entered the Awesome world of RPG D&D, and i am currently playing two RPG's in one i am a 7th lvl, Cleric 4/Crusader 1, and other 3 lvl Ranger, i am a newbie and i admit it, but i am willing to learn, i came across this site while i have been looking for possible builds and Prestige Classes for my Cleric and i just had to get involved there are many things i wish to know and learn and i am sure this is the right place to look at.

I am a big fan of D&D (just starting don't know a lot), also Warcraft, Warhammer (40k especially) i have been reading and "studying" them for quite some time now, so if there is anything you wish to talk about im here :)

Thank you and i hope we shall meet in the Fields of Battle (the forum threads, not real battle not yet... i would probably be eaten or something... )

13. - Top - End - #583
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Hello everyone! I have been a d&d 3/3.5 DM (and more rarely, a player) for the last 12 years and have been lurking on these forums sinse I first discovered OOTS. I've finally gotten around to making an account and posting somthing because I'm looking for help brewing up a new setting. It's good to finally be out on the playground!

14. - Top - End - #584
    Pixie in the Playground

Hey there, everyone. I've been reading OotS for awhile now, but only just signed up for the forums today (after reading some of Mister Burlew's excellent Gaming articles).

I've been playing D&D and tabletop games in general for about 11 years now, DMing for almost two. My last few characters were Uzbek Eaglesbane, a horse-archery based ranger who's STR bonus eventually ended up surpassing the group's fighters (I got lucky on his rolls - and let me tell you, composite shortbows can be veeeeery scary in the hands of a good archer), and Antonio the Red (I'd plans to make him go through aaaaall the colors of the rainbow as story progression went on, but sadly the game didn't last that long).

I've been hunting for inspiration/help fleshing out a campaign I've been refining for the last year or so, and I figured I may as well finally register here while I'm at it.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Well hello anyone who may see this! I go by the name shown, Haluesen (pronounced hal with a short a, oo, shen), and old game name; I'm kinda tight with the real name. I've been watching the forums for a while and gotten quite engrossed with the comic, so now I just finally decided I may as well join the extremely large family. ^^
    I'm big on D&D 3.5 as well as less structured roleplay, which is another reason for joining. Long have I DMed and it would be nice to just be a player for once, if I can join a group of some sort. Other than that, some random conversation and some spread and gained knowledge of the game is right up my alley. So, yeah! Hi everyone!!

16. - Top - End - #586
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Hey, like most of the other new users here I've been lurking for a while, but just started posting. Obviously am I fan of OoTS, but I also joined because I was thinking I might join one of the PbP games here. Problem is I have no real experience with roleplaying games either IRL or online, other than webcomics.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Hello,

finally decided to create a forum account after having read this comic for a few years, enjoying it greatly. Though my pen'n'Paper D&D experiences are limited to the first and second edition, I do recognize most of the puns intended (at least I like to think so).
    Last edited by Rraurgrimm; 2013-02-19 at 04:29 AM.

18. - Top - End - #588
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    Welcome to the tenth incarnation of the popular Welcome thread for new members.

If you are new, feel free to post your greetings and salutations here.

If you are old, feel free to stop by from time to time and welcome the new folks to the playground.

Regardless of your current status, new or old, welcome to the Playground.

(Please do keep non-salutation conversations to a minimum, here, random banter is there for a reason.)
    Thanks for your suggestion

19. - Top - End - #589
    Ettin in the Playground

Greetings to NPC-Aaron, Vendeta, Lordzya, Mister Fluffles, Haluesen, Kxm, Rraurgrimm and Villain-saydul.
    I apologise if I missed anyone.

Anyway... Welcome everyone!
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

20. - Top - End - #590
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Hello everybody. I'm really interested in trying out some play-by-post games and this site looks like a great place to get started. I'm a high school senior looking for someway to pass the time until I pack up for college. It looks like you all have put a lot of thought and care into "Giant in the Playground," and I am thrilled to become a member. Please let me know where I can get started on gaming. Thanks!
    "Life is short and we do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel with us. So be quick to love, and make haste to be kind."

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ettin in the Playground

Welcome to the forum, Malachi Lemont! If you're interested in play by posts, check the link to the guide to pbp in my signature.

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

22. - Top - End - #592
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi, I'm Polly :) I like your comic, and you seem like a nice bunch of folks, so here i am at your forum. You are all very lucky to have me ;)

23. - Top - End - #593
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Greetings to all.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

It's time to dispense some free hugs!
    Welcome aboard, Pollyanna and Davis8488, enjoy your stay.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes. (W.Whitman)

Things that increase my self esteem:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiyanwang View Post
    Great analysis KA. I second all things you said
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeYounger View Post
    Great analysis KA, I second everything you said here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Bonkosi View Post
    If I have a player using Paladin in the future I will direct them to this. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by grimbold View Post
    THIS is proof that KA is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'Dice Lost View Post
    Killer Angel, you have an excellent taste in books
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Historical zombies is a fantastic idea.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGuy

Hello everyone! It's good to be here - been reading OotS for some time now but only now decided to register an account on the forums.

Looking forward to joining some fun, geeky discussions here!

26. - Top - End - #596
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hello everybody!

Been lurking here for a week or two reading some of the play-by-post games, brand new to all this and thought I should just be brave and take the plunge since you all seem like such splendid people!

27. - Top - End - #597
    Orc in the Playground

Welcome all!
    Yes Northern Lad, play by post is excellent good fun!
    Awesome Rutger Hauer Jugger Avatar by Thormag
    OSRIC Wiki & Site
    I play at The Unseen Servant PbP Forums

28. - Top - End - #598
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Hello people, figured I'd finally make an account after lurking for a while. Nice meeting all of you.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Pixie in the Playground

Very much warm welcome to all the new members and greetings from me, its a great forum and I hope all of you are enjoying your stay here.....I have always been interested in bodybuilding and I also deal in bodybuilding stuff and here I am going to share the best platform to buy supplements for bodybuilding online having best quality and are really cheapest bodybuilding supplements , If you want to get the real and quick results then you can trust us and buy best bodybuilding supplements here.

Regards...
    Last edited by Jasonwebb; 2013-02-25 at 01:52 PM.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Hi, I'm new :P