New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Dark Side Hungers IC

Kot-
    You stab your sword through part of the corpse's remaining clothes and attempt to draw it closer to you though it simply rips a portion of the cloth off. Trying again, you stab through the soft flesh, dragging out the body from where it was wedged. The man's face could barely pass as more than a chunk of bloodied meat, someone or something was very diligent in this, carving up most of the skin and flesh surrounding the skull. You spot a singular shard of metal about 2 feet long protruding from beneath the chin.

T4-
    You tear open the back of the shirt, revealing a long segmented and metallic apparatus run down the spine. Judging from the design, you deduce that this machinery allows direct contact with the spinal cord, allowing it to tap into the biological's motor and sensor functions. The function seems similar to those developed by medical departments to aid those with crippling injuries. Despite the uses of such machinery, this technology is not commonplace through the galaxy and it's unlikely the Daedalus has the equipment nor resources to install it on anyone, much less someone in such a critical state.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Seeing the metal shard, Kot crouches and pulls the body closer, trying to examine the skull and shard more closely.
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show
    All the games I played in died

Player Profile at the Registry

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

Kot-
    Through the blood and the gore you spot a small hole on the left side of the skull, you're almost sure the perfect circle was created by a machine. The shard is a slender piece of metal, though you can't tell what the alloy is made of you can see that it penetrated through to hit the brain.

Kot, Ovelia and Soga-
    You hear a quiet hum as the lights shut down, leaving the dim red hue of the emergency lights as the sole source of illumination. The prison cells, being only a reinforced transparisteel box maglocked to secure detainees open when the doors are no longer powered.
    Last edited by Ballista; 2012-07-25 at 06:11 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64

NecromancerGuy

"Definitely not good." Kot grabs the metal shard, in the off chance that he gets the opportunity to examine it later.

He stands and marches over to the room Soga is held in and gestures towards him, "Prisoner, to me. This area is not.... secure." He turns his head and looks down the short hallway to holding area, "Prisoner Ovelia. Report your status"
    Last edited by Down Comforter; 2012-07-25 at 06:17 PM.
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I'm fine...just sitting in my depowered cell." She says calmly. "Remember what I said about the Current of fate?" She says slightly amused. "What do you need Mr. Grumpy?" She asks not moving from her cell till he says something.

6. - Top - End - #66

NecromancerGuy

Seeing no way into the interrogation cell, Kot looks around for some way to restart the power in area. "As he searches, he activates his comlink, "Can anyone hear me? I have experienced a loss of power in the detention block. Please send assistance."
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

An amused sounding reply from Ovelia replies, "I can hear you. Do I count?" She ask with a soft chuckle. "You know...this cell is pretty poorly designed if a simple power loss lets prisoners run free." She notes.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground

Kot-
    The comlink only responds with static and a few jumbled words...
    Shipwide...Power...Bulkheads

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

T4 expresses his alarm by emitting a low whistle.

"Do you see this Jek? This proves my suspicions were correct all along. There is no way an individual with this kind of cybernetic equipment could be a member of the crew This equipment is extremely rare and, no doubt expensive. In other words, it appears our enemies are filthy rich, and will spare no cost in bringing us down."

"That man did not seem entirely in control of his own body. Thus, I am led to the conclusion that our enemies are capable of exercising a sort of mind control upon living organisms, and then to use these individuals to do their bidding far beyond the normal capacities of that life form."

"Have I mentioned lately how doomed we are? Ah well. I suppose we best report this incident immediately."

10. - Top - End - #70

NecromancerGuy

Kot kicks a bulkhead, "Piece of osik ship! When I get my hands on the di'kut that built it, I will kill him myself." He moves the exit from the detention block, checking for any way to enable the power and checking on Ovelia as he passes by. "I'm not overly concerned about you, but we have a dead man down there. If I wasn't the one who killed him, something else did. Stay silent and keep your eyes watchful."
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As her interrogator enters sight she shrugs, "So does that mean I can leave my cell without being shot or am I watching from here?" She ask calmly as she stands up. "Not worried I'm going to run away or attack you?" She ask raising an eyebrow.

12. - Top - End - #72

NecromancerGuy

"Run all you want, where do you really think you'll go? We are all locked in here together. Besides," he turns his nearly seven foot frame to her, "Do you really want to test the worth of a true Mandalorian?"

He turns back to trying to find a way out, "And stay in the box. Something is very wrong."
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

With a sigh she sits back down, "Staying in the box is fine with me. I was getting comfy..." She says leaning against the wall with a bored look on her face.

However, underneath the bored look her mind worked quickly as she decided to test the Mandalorian and have some fun with him. Ahead of the mandalorian she imagined an image of a dark monstrous figure rising out of the floor. She didn't know what men like him feared so she tried to put together the scariest thing her mind could come up with. As she focused on making the illusion appear she had it draw a large scythe and just stand there in front of the mandalorian.

Spoiler
    Show

Spending a force point to see how a 'true Mandalorian' reacts to this. Consider it a psychological test.
    Illusion vs will defense:
    UtF: (1d20+11)[23]
    Last edited by Major; 2012-07-25 at 07:35 PM.

14. - Top - End - #74

NecromancerGuy

Seeing the "thing" rise out of the floor, Kot immediately drops back and shouts at Ovelia, "Stay in cover, human!." He pulls in blade up into a defensive posture and waits for the beast to move first.

Spoiler
    Show

Drop into defensive stance (fighting defensively) since he has no idea what that is.
    Damn you! My poor will defense!
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Ovelia glances around her cell as if panicing and trying to find cover. "Where?!" She ask moving to the opposite side of the cell. As she moves over she creates an another illusion on the other side of the corridor of the same type of monster, this one holding a giant axe. The first illusion merely stands, though it's head looks directly at the Mandalorian.

Spoiler
    Show

Spending another Force Point (I'm an idiot but this RP is too much fun to pass up on -_-).
    (1d20+11)[12] vs will defense
    Last edited by Major; 2012-07-25 at 07:46 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76

NecromancerGuy

Kot sees a second creature form on the other side of the room. Just as he is about to shift to face both creatures, it shifts and flickers. Having successfully disbelieved the illusion, he turns and strikes at the original, which flickers and wavers.

"Sith's blood, what is this?" He rounds on the force user, "Is this your doing?"
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Ovelia looks surprised as if she had no idea, "Me? How the hell am I supposed to do that?" She ask as if offended to be accused of it.

18. - Top - End - #78

NecromancerGuy

Kot raises his sword, pointing it at her and growling, "I am not in the mood. Stay in the cell."

He resumes his search for a way out.
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Ovelia rolls her eyes, "That's what I've BEEN doing." She comments, "Why don't you check with the other prisoner. Those Jedi guys seem creepy and weird, it's possible it was him with all those wizard mind things they do." She points out.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"I'm not sure what those were," Soga nods at the illusions, quickly dissipating, "but it seems likely it was you. I don't know of any Jedi ever doing anything like that. Honestly though, don't you think its a bit silly messing around like that with the situation at hand. Our friendly interrogator is in the middle of realizing the truth of what I said about the Sith..." Soga trails off.

"Anyway, we should be doing something more productive. What's that thing you've got there, Sir?" Soga looks inquisitively at the object in the Mandalorian's hand.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

OOC: Was going to edit this in now that it is cleared up where Soga is, but I don't want it missed so I'll add on with a new post...Post changed to reflect the Jedi not being near us as I believed before.

"Speaking of the Jedi...don't you find it interesting that he is nowhere around while all this is happening? He's missing, monsters start appearing, and yet I'm the first to blame..." Ovelia points out.
    Last edited by Major; 2012-07-25 at 09:14 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82

NecromancerGuy

"Phwoar! Do you human never cease your chatter? I am swiftly losing patience." Kot turns away from them and tries to open the door leading to the outer hallway, attempting to force it if needed.
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground

Kot-
    The panel nearby the door is dim and does not seem to be powered, trapping Soga within the chamber. You hear a quiet and muffled alarm from the top of the door frame as atmosphere begins to vent from the interrogation room.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Udesii..." Ovelia mumbles under her breath. The sound of an alarm gets her attention and she looks at the interrogation door. "Looks like your Jetti friend is about to get vented." She says amused.
    Last edited by Major; 2012-07-25 at 09:16 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85

NecromancerGuy

Kot looks up and down the dark hallway outside the block, looking for anything of interest. "<Ne baatir>"

Spoiler
    Show
    Perception
    (1d20)[17]
    Mando'a: I don't care.
    Last edited by Down Comforter; 2012-07-25 at 09:20 PM.
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Alright T4, let's get to the bridge," Jek says as the body slumps back down. "I don't like the fact that we might have enemies."

OOC: Let's go to the bridge. Nothing else Jek can really add.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Ovelia moves from her cell and stands near the door to the interrogation chamber, glancing over her shoulder back to the Mandalorian. On one hand, she didn't want to leave anyone to die despite what she acted like, but on the other hand if she wanted to try and gather trust it wouldn't fit to go running to save someone.

"You're rather adenn (merciless) I see...Still, it seems a waste. Jetti (Jedi) are supposed to be powerful verde (warriors). Letting him die a death like that conflicts with my sense of ijaa (honor). Mind if I help him then while you keep an eye out?" She ask.

Spoiler
    Show
    Not gonna lie I'm not the best with mando'a soooo forgive slip ups. I'm tempted to just do things like *Mando'a* and just type up whatever >.>
    Last edited by Major; 2012-07-25 at 09:48 PM.

28. - Top - End - #88

NecromancerGuy

Kot turns from the hallway scowling, "aruetii like the pair of you know nothing of honor. Do not pretend to do so. Back to the cell."

He paces back to the interrogation chamber, keeping an eye on the shadows, and looks at the Soga in eye. "Show me your worth. We will see if you deserve to live for the next five minutes."
    Character(s)
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Says the man who feels so powerful smacking around and threatening unarmed people while being a pawn of people who twist and defile the Current." Ovelia says coldly as she moves back to her cell, *Mando'a* "Which of us is the one who really lacks honor?"*Mando'a*

30. - Top - End - #90
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"I am a valuable ally and so is she. You need to save me."

Spoiler
    Show
    Use the Force, Mind Trick (on bold part): (1d20+11)[16]