New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLIII

A tall elven man enters the tavern. His long golden hair was worn loose in shining curls, deep blue eyes shining over a perfect white smile. Tan skin highlighted the elf's well muscled form, further shown off by the flowing white shirt he wore, its deep V collar revealing his chest. Tight black pants and high leather boots further accented his height and his build. Strong, lean, and confident. He looked like some sort of swashbuckler, or maybe the cover of a cheap romance novel. Whoever he was, it was hard to ignore him. He was just so damn pretty.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Blink blink blink. Kitty looks at the elven man... and keeps looking. Wow, he's gorgeous. Discretion is a concept lost on her it seems, because she isn't keen on looking away.

Hm, maybe she could get him to come over here. Kitty tries to make eye contact with the man. If she manages it, she'll give him an inviting smile.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

The gorgeous elf notices her, well, openly staring at him. Her smile is all it takes for him to change direction and walk closer. He was smiling as well, as if some amusing thought had occurred to him. And indeed it had: this was too damn easy.

"Hello." He greets her simply, his voice melodic.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

4. - Top - End - #364
    Orc in the Playground

The Cowboy's Table

"The crypt is located two day's travel east of the town of Yellavyppah, which has a Riftline station in it. Quite easy to access, but to my knowledge it's untouched." Gertrude smiles, and is being completely honest.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hey there." A part of her can't believe that worked so well. Okay, she got the hot guy over here... She really wishes she'd had more of a chance to brush up on talking to people before this. "Would you, ah, like to sit down?" She offers. There's a free stool right next to her too.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

"That would be lovely." The elf replies, smiling that dazzling smile of his. He casally drops into the seat next to her at the bar. "Might I ask your name, Miss...?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground

"Kitty. It's just Kitty. Never really had any use for a last name." She giggles a little, and then immediately berates herself internally. "Mind returning the favour?" She suddenly realizes she's been holding onto her tails this entire time and suddenly lets them go. >.<

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

"Kitty" He practically purrs. "A lovely name for a lovely woman. You may call me... Victor." the handsome elf decides with a smile.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

"Victor it is then." Kitty says, her smile growing a little. He never paid the slightest bit of attention to that tail blunder. This is great. "So Victor, what brings you here today?"

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

"I was just looking for a drink, perhaps some way to pass the time." 'Victor' says, smiling, his voice laden with suggestion.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well then, I'm happy to provide." Kitty replies with far less suggestiveness in her own voice. "I'd offer to buy you a drink, but I don't have anything to pay for one."

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

"That, my dear, is quite the tragedy, and something I will have to remedy." The elf gestures to the bartender, ordering a bottle of Cormyrian Fireamber and two glasses.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

"Why thank you." Kitty says with a grin. She looks curiously at the bottle when it's brought over. "Ooh, wine. It's been ages since I've had wine."

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground

"I think you will enjoy this one." 'Victor' comments. "It's a specially imported vintage that has a lovely warming sensation."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

15. - Top - End - #375
    Me.
    Guest in the Playground

smile Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLIII

Samuel undeatimes and continues reading his book, looking around the room, and sipping his tea, quite, observant.

Samantha however starts right back up. She sees that her three companions seem to be involved in their own business, so she looks for a new companion. Upon looking at the handsome elf, her eyes hold immediately. She looks at the elf and is instantly reminded of home, and can't help but think to herself . Wow, they do have cute guys here. Knew they would. Wonder what part of Fey he's from..." As she ponders these thoughts, she can't help but stare with a slight grin.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Ogre in the Playground

Kitty takes a glass of the wine and sips it. "Now you have an excellent taste in wine. Now tell me, how does a man become so cultured and charming? Or is it just a natural talent?" She flutters her eyelashes in such a way that she hopes is alluring.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-08-08 at 08:43 PM.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Me.
    Guest in the Playground

smile Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLIII

Having been paying attention to the elf and subsequently the fox-girl next to him, Samantha hears the girls words and notes the classic coquettish lash flutter. She can't help but roll her eyes and chuckle at this,mumbling under her breath "Poor, innocent newb. She has no idea..."
    Samantha smiles to herself, and debates going over there for a casual conversation. She glances back over to the dryad to see what she's doing

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

The elf chuckles. "You flatter me. But yes, it is natural talent." He agrees with a wink and a grin, before taking a sip of his own wine. Victor has noticed Samantha was watching him, and spares a quick glance in her direction. Short as it is, she'll know the handsome elf has noticed her. What an exciting thought!
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

19. - Top - End - #379
    Me.
    Guest in the Playground

wink Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLIII

Samantha chuckles at the elven man. "Player." she thinks to herself, and smiles somewhat smuggly. She nods politely to the man, holding up her drink in an inviting way, using her own elven charms (including but not limited to GORGEOUS body, beautiful outfit and make-up, flowing auburn hair, and deep, flirting, hazel eyes) in an attempt to lure him over.
    *deatimes*
    Last edited by Me.; 2012-08-08 at 11:03 PM.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground

Meanwhile...Amist undeadtimes at her table. The white-haired half-drowess looks around as she uncrosses, then recrosses her legs, and arches an elegant eyebrow as she spots Vice.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-08-08 at 11:08 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Falgorn View Post
    Well, this human male's eyes could linger on an interesting character - a dapper, hulking orc! Specifically, Ozder dar Iskandorr. He's currently fiddling with his orange ascot, trying to center it on his shirt. Something of equal interest would probably be the large rifle on his back. Probably best not to threaten him, if the human male is the threatening type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falgorn View Post
    It is certainly a more advanced weapon - it's a pepperbox rifle, probably early-to-mid 19th Century in origin. Not that barefooted guy would know, of course.
    The orc happens to glance up from his ascot for a moment -only to see a barefooted human doing a strange dance involving a cloak around the bar. Needless to say, he's perplexed.
    Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    "Really a George? I don't know what to think about that."

Calvin sneaks his book of the table tucking it into a pocket in his coat on his chair. He doubts he is going to get back to reading tonight, not that he minds, he doesn't talk to many people beyond his uncle and his associates, this was a nice change of pace.

As the Tavern gets busier Calvin doesn't check out everyone as they come in. But anyone that comes to close or pays to much attention to his table will get a closer scrutiny. Like this fellow in the cloak. Unshod looks like he has been in a fight, and is staring at one of the most visible weapons in the room. Seems like the kind that could be dangerous so Calvin keeps an eye on him discreetly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me. View Post
    Samuel undeatimes and continues reading his book, looking around the room, and sipping his tea, quite, observant.

Samantha however starts right back up. She sees that her three companions seem to be involved in their own business, so she looks for a new companion. Upon looking at the handsome elf, her eyes hold immediately. She looks at the elf and is instantly reminded of home, and can't help but think to herself . Wow, they do have cute guys here. Knew they would. Wonder what part of Fey he's from..." As she ponders these thoughts, she can't help but stare with a slight grin.

((Erm, so between these posts, there's not a thing for me to have Sequoia react to. So yeah. <.<))

Kitty giggles. "I thought as much." She crosses her legs and takes another, larger sip of her wine. "Charm, good looks. You probably don't have any trouble with women, do you?" She puts her chin in her hand and leans toward him.

((Also, Me, please keep to a posting order and don't post in between every person.))

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

'Victor' shrugs lazily. "Well... One does not like to boast. Why would you ask such a question, anyways? Did your last man leave you less than... satisfied?" Oh, there was magic in that word, subtle and powerful, a suggestion, a temptation, an opportunity just waiting to be taken.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

23. - Top - End - #383
    Halfling in the Playground

A tall, wiry gentleman staggers down the stairs in a daze, his Cloak of Souls wrapped tight around his shoulders. He appears well-to-do, if a bit disheveled from last night's revelry. He's adorned with rings and amulets and earrings of the finest gold, studded with jewels that glimmer like stars. Though he's quite obviously half-mechanical, he's doing his best to hide it with thick nobleman's clothing and silvery gloves. Only his feet remain bare beneath a wrinkled, poofy pair of trousers. Perhaps it's a cultural thing.

Sticks the Soul-Trader takes a seat at one of the empty tables, quickly hiding his wild hair beneath an oversized black beret. Once that atrocious mop is concealed, he has a look around.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

24. - Top - End - #384
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well Calvin is finishing off his first ale and setting it back down at the table. It doesn't really affect him that much, he would have to drink several more to start getting drunk.

"So Sequoia how long have you been in the Nexus?"

Trog's often attracts newcomers, but Calvin doubts she is one.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

25. - Top - End - #385
    Dwarf in the Playground

Chas, elf-hippie, continues to pollute the tavern with his cigarettes, cheerily and sleepily waving to all new comers between drinks. It is unclear if hes starting a new day, or just continuing from last night due to his complete messiness. He looks at this point like he could use a shower and a shave.
    avvie by Sneak

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

Kitty's face flushes a faint pink and her heart kicks into overdrive. Alright, time to be bold. "Not as much as you would satisfy me I'm sure." She bites her lip, leaning in further, waiting for his reply eagerly.

Sequoia sits back in her seat and thinks for a moment. "Oh, I was born in the Nexus. Not too far outside the city in fact."

27. - Top - End - #387
    Dwarf in the Playground

Which makes sense, seeing as your a dryad. Dryad's are bonded to a tree right? I've never really meet a dryad before.

He thinks he heard a story about a dryad who was bonded to a treant once, but really doesn't know to much about them.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

28. - Top - End - #388
    Troll in the Playground

Amist, overhearing Kitty, rolls her eyes theatrically.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

29. - Top - End - #389
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    The Cowboy's Table

"The crypt is located two day's travel east of the town of Yellavyppah, which has a Riftline station in it. Quite easy to access, but to my knowledge it's untouched." Gertrude smiles, and is being completely honest.
    The Cowboy's Table

As much as Benjamin doesn't like desecrating graves, he'll still go. He'll do as much as possible to respect the dead as he's there.

"That sounds great," says Benjamin. "It's pretty close, too." Of course, that entirely depends where Yellavyppah is, and how long it would take to get there. The cowboy bets that, if he still had a horse, he would get there faster. Or a motorcycle. Those work, too, though he prefers horses.

"Let's go now, or are there any supplies that we'll need?" Like a rope. Cowboys always need ropes, especially in ancient crypts, just in case an undead bull comes stampeding down the way. They'll also need regular water, to drink.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Which makes sense, seeing as your a dryad. Dryad's are bonded to a tree right? I've never really meet a dryad before.

He thinks he heard a story about a dryad who was bonded to a treant once, but really doesn't know to much about them.
    "That's right. I spent most of my early life in the woods before making my way here. It was quite a shock I can tell you that much." Sequoia says.