New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XLVI: A Tark of the Klones, Electric Boogalo

What does "Let me die as an archmage." even mean?

Is she gonna flick him across the white black void, like "Then fly now, fly one last time, noble friend."?

Give him a laserbeam salute?

Is he gonna get a special archmage tacky memorial with a rune that stands for his most important character trait? (Which I assume would be "really big".)

Or what?

EDIT: Oh, and I guess I'll make a new thread now.
    Last edited by Johnny Blade; 2012-10-17 at 08:19 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XLVI: A Tark of the Klones, Electric Boogalo

Best guess? He wants to die with some dignity. Or possibly die by magic. Or he just wants miranda to break him free so his mind can die free. Or it sounded good when he thought of it, but then again, he has about 5% of his mind left, so cheeky wronk bleep nert probably sounds good to him too.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Troll in the Playground

I hope he wants to die by magic, and tomorrow Miranda regretfully throws him up into the air, shoots him with a laserbeam, and averts her eyes as he explodes into magic fireworks, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

Also, new thread.

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Titan in the Playground

In the Beginning Was the Word, and the Word Was Suck: A Guide to Truenamers

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Gentlefolk, learn from Zaq's example, and his suffering. Remember, seven out of eleven players who use truenamer lose their ability to taste ice cream.
    My compiled Iron Chef stuff!

~ Gay all day, queer all year ~