Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 540
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Added. Also, Bast is so faux-pasing right now. Heh. I guess it's my fault for forgetting the circumstances of the fight entirely and only remembering the Shadowfell influences.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Added. Also, Bast is so faux-pasing right now. Heh. I guess it's my fault for forgetting the circumstances of the fight entirely and only remembering the Shadowfell influences.
    It makes sense to me. Bast is rushing off into battle, she can feel the surge of power from her scarfbelt, its giving her the giggles.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ranger Mattos's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wisconsinland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    I finally got my laptop back from the shop

    And I'm perfectly fine with Teodor leaving.
    Avatar by me. My PM box is always open, for avatars, or just talking.

    I am a:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Neutral Good Elf Druid/Cleric (1st/1st Level)
    Futhark rune by Icewalker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Wouldn't a bulb only be sharp if someone broke it? Oh...wait...that's actually very fitting for this situation. Well played Ranger Mattos. Your metaphor-crafting is masterful indeed.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Sorry about the lack of a map guys. I'm been dealing with some stuff, I'll get it to you guys as soon as possible
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Dragon dragon, draGON! Dragon, dragon, draGON! LIMBOOOooo...oh.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    araveugnitsuga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Not-a-dragon actually. A PSEUDO-dragon.
    3DS FC: Avgvst 3497-0260-6628 | Fire Safari (Ponyta/Charmeleon/Ninetails) | Synchronize Ralts of (Almost) every Nature | PM as needed
    If you feel the need to abbreviate or capitalize my user name, please do so with Avgvst, Pink-Haired August or ara

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Doesn't match the beat, sadly. Also, less AWESOME SOUNDING. Me gusta. So many aweosme things today. I'll be posting awesome pics soon, BTW.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Post em somewhere we can see
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Did.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cobra_Ikari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Did.
    And in doing so, totally gave up your deniability of being supercute. =3

    Now get your ragefaces on!
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody. *hugs*

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Whenever I see a post by Cobra I think of the kitten sitting on a pillow that hugs everyone... everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Zergling Ikari rush! I'm in ur base, hugging ur doods!

    Playground God of Hugs and Other Physical Affections. *snuggles*

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    tongue Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    And in doing so, totally gave up your deniability of being supercute. =3

    Now get your ragefaces on!
    I am not cute! I don't look anything like Teddy!
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Blue Ghost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Thulcandra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    August, would you kindly explain your OOC reason for having Adalhard suddenly viciously betraying the party like this? This stuff has potential to seriously harm the game, y'know.

    Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

    Avatar by azuyomi244.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Because it's awesome, dramatic, and it fits his character, IMO.

    However...
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cobra_Ikari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Because it's awesome, dramatic, and it fits his character, IMO.

    However...
    <3 for linking something from Mercs 2. =3
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody. *hugs*

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Whenever I see a post by Cobra I think of the kitten sitting on a pillow that hugs everyone... everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Zergling Ikari rush! I'm in ur base, hugging ur doods!

    Playground God of Hugs and Other Physical Affections. *snuggles*

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    <bows> Won'tmentoinIonlyknowitfromaHetaliaAMVwontmentionI onlyknowitfromaHetaliaAMVDAMMIT!
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Agreed completly, I love that song.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    I do too. I just have no idea what it's from or about.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I am not cute! I don't look anything like Teddy!
    So, I'm the meassuring scale of cuteness now?

    Also, your estimation of your own cuteness isn't true either. I'd say that you're pretty cute (and just pretty) in all pictures except the ones where you look like you intend to murder us all in our sleep. Those pictures... creep me out... a bit...
    Finally home from my Tour de Friends. Slowly recovering, I'll be uploading more pictures every few days.

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    So, I'm the meassuring scale of cuteness now?

    Also, your estimation of your own cuteness isn't true either. I'd say that you're pretty cute (and just pretty) in all pictures except the ones where you look like you intend to murder us all in our sleep. Those pictures... creep me out... a bit...
    Apparently!

    I actually find those pictures sort of badass, mostly because I used to wear my coat the same way.

    Also, I'd kind of like to apologize for the absolute cluster that happened last night. It's...pretty crazy what all happened.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    So, I'm the meassuring scale of cuteness now?

    Also, your estimation of your own cuteness isn't true either. I'd say that you're pretty cute (and just pretty) in all pictures except the ones where you look like you intend to murder us all in our sleep. Those pictures... creep me out... a bit...
    Yes. And ever since your latest post on the IC thread, sexy badassness as well. Seriously. THAT WAS EVEN ****ING COOLER THAN ADALHARD TURNING ON US!

    Thank you. And those two with the collar up are my mother's favorites of all the twenty three she took yesterday. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Apparently!

    I actually find those pictures sort of badass, mostly because I used to wear my coat the same way.

    Also, I'd kind of like to apologize for the absolute cluster that happened last night. It's...pretty crazy what all happened.
    Yes.

    When I hid from the world in my clothing I liked to just stick my head inside of the ponchos that my mother knitted for me, turtle-style.

    IT'S AWESOME
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Yes. And ever since your latest post on the IC thread, sexy badassness as well. Seriously. THAT WAS EVEN ****ING COOLER THAN ADALHARD TURNING ON US!
    It was? Thanks...

    And wow, Elden is definitely going to have a few choice words for Adalhard once this is over (something about being a total hypocrite). Oh, and I'll have to prepare something for Juniper and Teodor as well, it seems. Seriously, the only reason to why he doesn't just run off right away to face the Doom Daisy on his own is that he doesn't want to leave Bast and Carric at the mercy of the monsters.
    Finally home from my Tour de Friends. Slowly recovering, I'll be uploading more pictures every few days.

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Better prepare for Bast too, because she's...probably going to take a bite out of Adalhard herself, truth be told. And agreed with Moonie, Elden teleporting everyone like a boss was fantastic.

    Also, I'm not SURE if I can elaborate or not on it yet, but Pinkhair may be leaving the game. Which does mean Teodor will get to stay, I'll note.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-09-10 at 02:06 PM.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Teddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Elden isn't going to start chastising Bast just yet. He still feels guilty toward her, and Adalhard should have known better than to trigger her now (see "hypocrite").

    Also, I love how Adalhard keeps being wrong about Elden's willingness to kill everyone disagreeing with him. Even though he's threatened to use harm a few times, he's only ever raised his hand toward a fellow party member once. At this pace, he's going to be the second to most peaceful party member after Carric really soon. The ironic part is that that position is currently held by Bast (even though she tried to swipe at Elden with her fist once).
    Finally home from my Tour de Friends. Slowly recovering, I'll be uploading more pictures every few days.

    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Cobra_Ikari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    ...wow. Twincritting. Note to self: never get between a lady and her pet pseudodragon. ._.
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody. *hugs*

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    Whenever I see a post by Cobra I think of the kitten sitting on a pillow that hugs everyone... everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    Zergling Ikari rush! I'm in ur base, hugging ur doods!

    Playground God of Hugs and Other Physical Affections. *snuggles*

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    It was? Thanks...

    And wow, Elden is definitely going to have a few choice words for Adalhard once this is over (something about being a total hypocrite). Oh, and I'll have to prepare something for Juniper and Teodor as well, it seems. Seriously, the only reason to why he doesn't just run off right away to face the Doom Daisy on his own is that he doesn't want to leave Bast and Carric at the mercy of the monsters.
    YES GOD YES YES IT WAS AWEOSME

    EVERYONE NEEDS TO STAY AWAKE AT THE SAME TIME SO WE CAN ALL ROLEPLAY I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT I'M DYING

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Better prepare for Bast too, because she's...probably going to take a bite out of Adalhard herself, truth be told. And agreed with Moonie, Elden teleporting everyone like a boss was fantastic.

    Also, I'm not SURE if I can elaborate or not on it yet, but Pinkhair may be leaving the game. Which does mean Teodor will get to stay, I'll note.
    She started it, one could say. LIKE A BAHS

    Wait, what? How would Teo stay if August leaves? ()

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Elden isn't going to start chastising Bast just yet. He still feels guilty toward her, and Adalhard should have known better than to trigger her now (see "hypocrite").

    Also, I love how Adalhard keeps being wrong about Elden's willingness to kill everyone disagreeing with him. Even though he's threatened to use harm a few times, he's only ever raised his hand toward a fellow party member once. At this pace, he's going to be the second to most peaceful party member after Carric really soon. The ironic part is that that position is currently held by Bast (even though she tried to swipe at Elden with her fist once).
    So much OOC time passes I totally forget how quickly this is all happening.

    Bast holds what position? Second-most peaceful? So far, she's attacked both Adlahard and Elden. What have the others done that is more warlike?


    Also, did you guys jsut see me rolls two twenties in a row? **** YES MOTHA****A
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Basically, Pinkhair was thinking of leaving, so I had Cobra come in to replace him. However, Pinkhair stayed, so I decided it would be Teodor. However, since Pinkhair might leave again, I think it's ok (if you wish, Moonie) for Teodor to stay.

    Also, Moonie, I just want you to know something. If you use Power Strike, that's it. You've 100%, completely killed Adalhard. His hp will be at negative bloodied, which is outright death. Dont' feel bad about this, because this is literally the most astounding thing I've ever done seen.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    araveugnitsuga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Basically, Pinkhair was thinking of leaving, so I had Cobra come in to replace him. However, Pinkhair stayed, so I decided it would be Teodor. However, since Pinkhair might leave again, I think it's ok (if you wish, Moonie) for Teodor to stay.

    Also, Moonie, I just want you to know something. If you use Power Strike, that's it. You've 100%, completely killed Adalhard. His hp will be at negative bloodied, which is outright death. Dont' feel bad about this, because this is literally the most astounding thing I've ever done seen.
    I have holy duties to attend which I shall not leave until my death.

    Both things dealt about are unrelated, at the very least I have no plans of leaving the campaign contrary to my other sided decision.
    Never thought I could ever quote a national hero aywhere but from history lessons.

    And no, unless it adds to both attacks Adalhard wouldn't die.
    Last edited by araveugnitsuga; 2012-09-10 at 05:43 PM.
    3DS FC: Avgvst 3497-0260-6628 | Fire Safari (Ponyta/Charmeleon/Ninetails) | Synchronize Ralts of (Almost) every Nature | PM as needed
    If you feel the need to abbreviate or capitalize my user name, please do so with Avgvst, Pink-Haired August or ara

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Oh ok. Good thing I have plans.

    Also, Pinkhair, she gets a +5 to damage on both of those rolls. This puts her total, before crit bonus, at 46. You have 25 health. This brings you to negative 21. 10 more damage and you actually legit die. Power Strike is maximized on a crit. If she uses it, Adalhard actually completely dies.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-09-10 at 05:38 PM.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: Skyland, Superman Goku vs steampunk robots and evil Jean Luc Picard.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2012

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Iz dat two crits in a row and then a maxed roll?

    GEE GEEEEE

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [4e] RB OOC Thread 2 (all welcome to post)

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Basically, Pinkhair was thinking of leaving, so I had Cobra come in to replace him. However, Pinkhair stayed, so I decided it would be Teodor. However, since Pinkhair might leave again, I think it's ok (if you wish, Moonie) for Teodor to stay.

    Also, Moonie, I just want you to know something. If you use Power Strike, that's it. You've 100%, completely killed Adalhard. His hp will be at negative bloodied, which is outright death. Dont' feel bad about this, because this is literally the most astounding thing I've ever done seen.
    Hang on, you were moving Teodor specifically for the purpose of lettign cobra in? I tohught it was tiring for you to play him.

    Oh, if Cobra doesn't midn it, would he consider playing Teodor? He would get to be part of one of his favorite character interactions!

    Okay... Um. Augus,t do oyu mind if I kill him? I'll deal with anytinhg, as long as you don't midn that.

    Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    I have holy duties to attend which I shall not leave until my death.

    Both things dealt about are unrelated, at the very least I have no plans of leaving the campaign contrary to my other sided decision.
    Never thought I could ever quote a national hero aywhere but from history lessons.

    And no, unless it adds to both attacks Adalhard wouldn't die.
    Ooh, like Mecca?

    As logn as you're okay with it.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •