New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

Yousuke groans and runs his hand through his hair exasperatedly. "Interf-You're my friend Camille, not some sort of interference. So don't think of yourself as such." Sighing, he affixes her with a somber gaze before nodding. "If this is truly something you've chosen for yourself then it really isn't my place to keep you. I've learned a lot about the paths we need to walk in the past few days and if you feel yours is with...Scarlet Satoko then I understand." Reaching down he grasps both of her hands in his own, "But I would at least like for us to part on amicable terms. I'm sorry for the way I treated you and I apologize if I may have inadvertently led you on by my words. I do still care about you as a friend though and even when you're with Scarlet I want you to know that you'll always be welcome in the Konpaku compound if you ever decide to com-to visit."

Having abandoned his formalized speech, Yousuke lowers his guard as well, giving the girl a sad tender smile before breaking away from her and bowing politely, "I am ever pleased to be in your service, madame. This humble swordsman hereby pledges do all in his power to see you to your destination safely and comfortably."
    Last edited by Bad Situation; 2012-10-29 at 02:26 PM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Titan in the Playground

DM

Camille just gives the young swordsman a seemingly practiced disinterested gaze. "It was an experience to here, Konpaku-sama, but as I said before, I shall not be able to return according to Suzunabu-sama." She doesn't address whether Yousuke is her friend or not, but she does return the sky-nin's bow with one of her own. "I would be honored to have you as my bodyguard."

Regardless of her personal feelings on the matter, the issue at hand remained as it was: Camille wanted to leave. Whether out of regret or despair, she would disappear from Soragakure and, in her own words, never be able to return.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon finds a nice clean wall to prop herself up against, titling her hea dto Cybele for a bit before giving up. "Why are going to see the Eurayle clan if we're.... you know what, I don't even care." Amon sighs. "Looks like my friend circle is back down to... 2 people. Wow, that's at least 2 more than it was last month - I almost beat my personal record. Kaede, Alice, yeah..."

Amon slouches down to the ground, cupping her face in her hands as she thinks. "God damn, Alice was wrong for once. Maybe she just wanted to mess with Yousuke. But it seemed true enough, I mean, every time I talk to someone they hate me a little more... Where's my family even at right now I wonder..."

Amon looks to Cybele with an odd look like she didn't know how to feel. "So..." She tries to think of any topic at all that she felt like talking about, just to fill the silence. Even though she's not in ANBU anymore, it would be inappropriate to specifically probe her for such info. Though, maybe if I keep the question general... "Do you know anyone named Omki?" There was a concern in Amon's voice Cybele likely hadn't heard before, a sort of pleading. All this talk of lost love was bringing up uncomfortable memories. "Red hair, lips..." Amon veers out of her description, clearly feeling stupid
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-29 at 03:15 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Troll in the Playground

Yousuke responds to Camille with a genuine smile, "Your acknowledgement swells my heart with pride, my lady." If this was going to be the last they ever saw of Camille, he would endeavor to make it a happy parting.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Titan in the Playground

DM

Cybele answers, even though Amon says she doesn't care. After all, a nosy girl like Amon wanted to know everything. "The Euryale clan matriarch is the head ninja of Kusagakure. Like Soragakure, they lack a Kage, but unlike Soragakure they elect a Head Ninja to act in the same capacity as a Kage. This position is usually--but not always--the Euryale matriarch: The oldest member of the Euryale clan." Cybele fishes out a thin but ostentatious scroll. She hands the scroll over to Amon, and if the sky-nin looks it over then she discovers it's been sealed by a wax stamp with the symbol of Soragakure on it. "As for why, it is to deliver this message to her. It is a symbol of friendship. You likely haven't been keeping your ear to the ground, but rumors are running that the Leaf will declare war on the Sand soon. The Stone are allies of the Sand, and will move to their assistance. The Grass hopes to avoid becoming a battleground by holding the Exams early this year. This is the Sky's response."

With that said, Cybele just shrugs when asked about Omki. "Sorry, I can't help you."

Camille responds to Yousuke's smile with a small one of her own. "We should get going soon."
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2012-10-29 at 03:56 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Troll in the Playground

Visibly pleased with Camille's smile, Yousuke returns the girl's smile with a respectful nod. "As you wish."

The swordsman doubles back to his team and ensures that his bag is fully packed before asking, "Sensei, will we be meeting Satoko? I should like to meet the woman we are entrusting Camille to."

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Titan in the Playground

Cybele

The sky-jounin shrugs her shoulder. "I do not know. If she wishes to see us, then we might. Otherwise, we may never know."

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Ettin in the Playground

"I've lived in what's essentially a basement the past week with my sensei, I can't be keeping up with all the gossip," is all Amon says as she looks over the scroll lazily. "You know, I was hoping when you saw me next I'd be a little tougher, but no, even though I felt like I was on top for just a few minutes even, in the end, there's always something..." Amon struggles to her feet, looking to the ground. "I even had a little scene planned and you'd be all 'wow Amon, you so awesome' and everything would be good." Amon gives a laugh thats more a sharp exhaling. "Ah, who am I kidding, you wouldn't even fake being impressed."

When Cybele provides nothing on Omki, Amon puts an oddly aggressive tone on for a second, asking "'Can't' or 'won't'?" She blinks, rethinking, looking apologetic. "Never mind, I guess if it is classified you wouldn't tell me anyway..."

When Camille wanders back, Amon snatches up her things and makes herself ready to leave. "...Fine. I don't see why you expect the Scarlet to treat you any better though..." Why does the Grass have to be so far away? At least if we only needed to go a few hours, we could just get it over with. She's going to be that close to us the entire way and there's still not a damn thing we can do about it. I ****ing hate this. She's such a liar, too, like she really cares about stagnation...

"...Yousuke, you're barely on your feet, here." Amon heals Yousuke as they leave Soragakure for (6d4+6)[22] damage

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Bugbear in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Houshi rolls his eyes at Amon's passive aggression, "Or waking up on the right side of the bed. Jeez, me-ow. You can't know or control everything. Especially if this is how you act when you don't." He chuckles at the end, looking up to the sky, "Ah, man, I think I owe someone else an apology and shopping trip when I get back."

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Troll in the Playground

Yousuke shrugs off Amon's attempt to heal him, "Save your chakra.The Roukanken does not strike lethally if the wielder does not desire it. I was never in any real danger." He rubs at the 'wounds' inflicted by his mother and is satisfied to feel his body whole.

Instead, the sky genin frowns at Amon's passive aggression. "You have no right to decide her fate, Yamana-san. Camille has made her decision and though I will be saddened by her departure, I believe it may be for the best. it has been made abundantly clear to me that the life of a shinobi is not for just anyone, least of all a girl from a civilian background. To imagine Camille taking the life of another...fills me with a terrible dread. At the very least she is safer this way."

Looking fondly at Camille from afar he adds, "And this may not be the last we see of her. I intend to ask Scarlet Satoko for visitation rights, if not earn them."

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

11. - Top - End - #1391

SamuraiGuy

Houshi narrows his gaze at Yousuke, taking that civilian part personally. Though, he took as more of a challenge. He at least knew that all ninjas started as civilians in the past. He nods slightly, We'll see about that.
    Last edited by zeone3000; 2012-10-29 at 08:32 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Titan in the Playground

Cybele

The young woman shakes her head when Amon finishes speaking. "Things like that happen. Setbacks are just another chance to advance forward." Cybele looks to Camille and the other genin, then nods. "Let's get going."

---

DM

The four ninja and their charge head down the Main Rail and into the cloud cover below. The rain has stopped for now, but the thick foreboding cloud cover warns of another torrential downpour on the horizon. The sky-nin travel northeast toward the Fire Country, and stop for the day somewhere along the border between Rivers and Fire. The group stops in a small mountain village. The village is surrounded by a thin outer wall. A total of sixteen homes rest inside the village's wall, and the town seems to be a mining town based on the large old fashioned mine dug straight into the mountainside. The rain has come once more by the time the sky-nin arrive. It is around five P.M according to Cybele, and the group are left to find a place to sleep for the evening.

The purple-haired jounin motions toward a small bed-and-breakfast near the mine. "Camille and I will take up residence there. I'll get you all rooms as well if I can. I know the place is small, but you have a few hours before night. Go see the sights." Without further ado, Cybele heads off with her small charge in order to secure some rooms.

The sky-nin are left on to their own devices. Of the places of interest, there's the large mine entrance which seems to be open to the public. A series of stairs carved into the mountain lead up to a large red shrine marker, and presumably there's a shrine further up the mountain. There's a bar nearby, and several young ladies in various states of undress clap their hands and shout about the bar's wide variety of alcohol and "companions". A crudely drawn sign reading "Blacksmith" points toward a backalley further down the village's main road.

13. - Top - End - #1393

SamuraiGuy

Houshi looks around, catching the bar maids with a slight blush before settling on the crude sign, "Oh! I know where I'm headin'. Might find a diamond in the rough." After his pun, he make his way down the alley.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Troll in the Playground

Sneering at the loud revelry before him in distaste, Yousuke's eyes quickly find the shrine marker and his attention is brought upward. The white haired genin says nothing to his teammate as he stalks off toward the mountain trail in search of the shrine. The peace and quiet of a shrine was far more appealing to his sensibilities than a bar could ever be. His morning had been very...exhausting to say the least. Time alone would do his spirit some good.

"Perhaps I will pray for our safe passage through while I am there..."

If either Houshi or Amon try to follow him, Yousuke affixes them with an impassive gaze and a deep frown that precludes any desire for company.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Titan in the Playground

Yousuke

The trek up the mountain stairs is long and arduous, but after several minutes Yousuke finally makes it to the top. Sure enough there's a shrine at the top, and it follows the traditional shinto style. A large donation box sits in front of the shrine, but there are no statues of the many shinto gods that should be there. Further, there are no statues of any type in or around the shrine, nor is there a shrine maiden. In fact, no one makes themselves known even if Yousuke approaches the shrine. However, once the young man passes close to the donation box he hears a shout from the rear of the shrine.

"Oi! There's nothing there to steal. Go away." If Yousuke looks, then sure enough he discovers that the shrine's donation box is completely empty.

Houshi

Houshi heads down into the backalley to find a girl wearing a blue sundress standing in an open-air smithy. A heavy anvil rests on the ground beside her, and a lit forge runs behind her. The girl wields a hammer in one hand, and a pair of tongs in the other. Her tong's hold a piece of metal so hot it glows, and the hammer comes down with severe blows that knock sparks into the air. The blade seems to be taking shape very slowly, and looks like a strange straight-edged sword unlike a katana or nodachi. The girl doesn't notice Houshi approach, and thus says nothing nor does she acknowledge his presence. In fact, she seems absorbed in her work.

16. - Top - End - #1396

SamuraiGuy

Admittedly, Houshi was surprised to find a girl working in a blacksmith. Still, he found the rhythmic pounding of steel soothing. It reminded him of the clicking of the wheels on the track. He was more then happy to stay back and watch her work her craft.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Troll in the Playground

The swordsman peers into the donation coffers curiously and frowns when he sees a lack of funds. "She did not seem very surprised that the box was empty... Is stealing from donation boxes a common occurrence in these parts? The keepers of the shrine must be on hard times..." Was crime really so bad where there weren't any ninja to police and keep the peace? Remembering the squalid conditions the people had lived in under Mitsuyo's reign, Yousuke sighs in understanding.

"Certainly explains the lack of statues..."

If people were desperate enough to steal from places of divinity he could only imagine the kind of hardships the shrinekeepers were undergoing. Feeling a great pity welling up from within, Yousuke reaches into his pockets and retrieves his wallet. With a casual but respectful gesture, the genin fetches a generous sum from within the folds and plunks it quite audibly into the box.

At length he pulls on the bell cord, letting the noise settle before bowing twice. Clapping his hands together he mutters a quiet prayer and bows to finish off the procedure. When finished, Yousuke looks for a quiet place to rest his feet and sit in quiet contemplation.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

Houshi

The girl in the blue sundress continues her work uninterrupted. She pounds the steel into shape for ten more minutes before plunging it into some water. The girl wipes her face with soot-blackened hands, then sighs. She looks around and finally sees that she has a visitor. "A-Ah!" She jumps in surprise, then quickly rubs her face "clean" which leaves her looking soot-streaked. The blacksmith opens her arms wide to indicate the entire shop and speaks. "W-Welcome to N-Nitori In-Incorporated!" She says with a slight stutter. The girl doesn't seem comfortable to be talked to so directly.

"I-I can make a-anything you w-want. B-But I need s-some time, ya know?" She chuckles nervously and waits for Houshi's response.

Yousuke

A miko wearing red-and-white walks to the front of the shrine from the rear. She couldn't have been older than sixteen or so, but the world-weary gaze from her eyes tell a strange story. If she were some kind of ninja, then Yousuke's certain her gaze is the same as a jounin's battle-weary eyes. The miko's uniform is also an odd departure from standard shrine maiden uniforms. The girl's sleeves are detached, her skirt is far too short and frilly, there's a yellow scarf around her neck, and the bright red ribbon adorning her head is completely out of place. But none of that is as strange as the girl's exposed legs. Neither stockings nor her skirt cover up her exposed thighs, and such an outfit would be absolutely scandalous for a maiden of the gods. Even so, the colors are right and the girl exudes the aura of unmitigated calm that comes with being a shrine maiden. She levels her unimpressed gaze at Yousuke, then bows her head to him. "Thank you kind guest for giving freely of yourself. You are the first person to visit and donate in... Six months now." The shrine maiden speaks in slow, unhurried, and a seemingly disinterested tone.

The shrine maiden strangely says nothing about the gods, nor does she offer any blessing. Instead, she offers something entirely different. "While you're here, would you like some tea?" Her tone doesn't change, and Yousuke can see why no one donates.

19. - Top - End - #1399

SamuraiGuy

"Hmm, well if you could make me a better one of these..." He thumbs back to his fullblade, I could swing through on my way back and pick it up."

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Ettin in the Playground

before departing

"When did you steal my optimism, Yousuke?"

---

Amon looks to the bar, biting her lip. "Um, I..." she blushes a little at the thought. "N-nah they wouldn't be into... I mean!" She clears her throat, folding her arms as she turns away from the bar. "Ahem, we have a mission, so we should limit ourselves to practical activities and get some training in," Amon says, her eyes closed as she nods seriously to herself. "I think we should..." by the time she opens her eyes, Houshi has apparently flamboyantly hopped off to somewhere and she catches sight of him just as he turns the corner to the blacksmith and Yousuke's clearly heading for the shrine. Amon walks a few paces behind him for a bit, "Hey, I didn't know you were religious," she tries to make conversation, looking a little surprised at the glance he gives her, before she draws to a halt and lets him go on his merry way uninterrupted. "Well..." Amon looks to the bar again, then to the Blacksmith. "Maybe I can get some supplies, yeah."

Amon comes up behind Houshi, and watches as the girl does her smithing. Amon nudges Houshi as she works, whispering "Hey, if you're staying here, tell her I'm wondering if it would be possible to borrow her supplies? i'd pay of course."

Spoiler
    Show
    Craft mechanical to survey how professional Nitori is. i take 10, hitting 27!

That done, Amon decides to burn a few minutes, knowing better than to interrupt a crafter while they do their thing, from experience.

Amon walks into the bar and looks around for a bit, blushing a little but trying to seem confident as she surveys it for potential pleasant company

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Titan in the Playground

Houshi and Amon

"A-Ah, yes! I-I could. B-But it will take some time. Sev-several days, in fact. And it-it'll be very expensive, ya know? T-That much material... V-Very expensive, yes." The girl bows and bobs her head as she speaks, as if looking straight at Houshi made her self-conscious of her own appearance. Regardless, she does stammer out her words with some effort.

Amon has no idea about the girl's skill, but can tell that her forge and equipment are run down and showing their age. The girl's likely inherited them from somewhere, and potentially can't bring herself to replace them.

Amon

The bar's insides are fill with miners looking to blow off steam, ladies of the evening looking to make their daily bread, and the powerful mixed smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol. Several of the unoccupied "entertainers" are sitting at the bar in various states of showy dress, and they eye Amon as she enters. Whatever thoughts enter their heads remain there, as the ladies go back to their drinks. Regardless, the bartender--a gruff looking thin man cleaning a dirty looking glass--does call out to Amon. "Welcome to the Yellow Flag! Don't cause any fights, and I don't care how old ya are as long as you can pay."
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2012-10-30 at 09:41 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Ettin in the Playground

So... this is a brothel then? Amon gulps. Am I really this shallow? She feels like a right idiot just standing there, but walking out afte rbeing greeted would just make her look more stupid. I should have used henge to cover up my leg at least; after walking all day, I probably look like a wreck. Though if this is a brothel, I guess it doesn't matter much what i look like. If i had any sense in me, i would leave right now...

Amon instead cranks her neck, trying to ignore the women as she goes up to the bar, striding in a way that suggested she was meant to be there, trying to keep her expression blank. Digging through her bag, she finds some paper money, trying not to cringe as her tools jingle in such a way so as to accidentally simulate the sound of coins; she wasn't in the mood for being pick-pocketed. Slapping a bill good for 3 or 4 drinks on the bar, she coughs to clear her throat. Just buy a drink and leave. Driven entirely by embarrassment, Amon doesn't even stop to consider how much more she's embarrassing herself as she tries to act cool. She was no virgin, but... these 'entertainers' just didn't sit well with her. Still, after today, she could use a stiff drink.

"What wine have you got?" she asks, already feeling stupid but trying not to show it; she wondered if this sort of place stocked wine. She feels a bit awkward about meeting the bartenders eyes, but in the few seconds she spends trying to avoid them, all she does is accidentally ogle a few of the women's curves before snapping her eyes back forward, hoping they hadn't noticed. Some very perverted part of her that only teenagers really feel was excited, but mostly she was just terrified and out of her element (though that is part of the feeling, yes). She looks to the bartender, hoping her cheeks aren't blushing as she gives a disinterested gaze as if patiently waiting for the wine list
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-30 at 10:12 AM.

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Titan in the Playground

Amon

The bartender laughs when Amon asks to see the wine list, and just turns to pour her a glass of water while she thinks. Before Amon can say anything else to the man someone steps up behind the genin. A feminine hand plunks two golden coins down on the table in front of Amon. A softness presses against the sky-nin's neck and shoulders as the mysterious benefactor leans forward. Whatever rests about the sky-nin seems to be quite large, and there are two of them--making a slight pillow for Amon's neck. Their owner shouts at the bartender as she presses in closer to Amon. "Hey! Stickface. The youngling will have a whiskey sour."

The pressure against Amon's back alleviates as the woman behind her steps back. If the sky-nin turns around, then she sees a slightly husky woman with a low-cut top showing off a great deal of skin. The woman's face and chest are flush as she seems to be rather tipsy. One of the gold coins she'd lain on the counter makes up her belt, as it's got a bit of string tied through the center. Her wide skirt bounces and sways as she talks. "Wine? Really? This place would give you this much", she pinches her fingers together tightly as if to illustrate her meaning, "alcohol in a glass of wine. Everything's watered down don't cha know?"

The woman reaches over and suddenly hugs Amon close, pressing the sky-nin's face into her chest as she squeezes Amon tightly. "Sorry, but I saw the look on your face and I just had to come over and show you how to drink. And give you a hug. But mostly the drinking. Name's Komachi! Or Lady Chugs as they call me here." That nickname earns a barking laugh from everyone at the counter, and Komachi waves her arms to quiet them down. Just as they finish laughing the bartender sets down a wine glass full of a yellow-colored frothy drink in front of Amon. "Lady Chugs", likely named for both her 'assets' and her ability to drink, nudges Amon with an elbow. "Go on, drink! You'll enjoy it, I promise."

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Troll in the Playground

What kind of shrine was this girl running? In all his life he had never seen a miko dressed quite so indecently. The very thought filled him with shame. the Despite this, Yousuke finds himself unable to look away from the girl's exposed armpits. They were oddly mesmerizing, in ways that he did not quite understand himself.

Still, not one to turn down the offer of tea, Yousuke bows humbly, "I would be honored." There were stranger things than in the world than battle-weary miko.
    Last edited by Bad Situation; 2012-10-30 at 11:54 AM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Titan in the Playground

Yousuke

The shrine maiden turns around, and walks back to the shrine whilst making no attempt to invite Yousuke in. Behind the shrine rests a very small traditional-style home intended for a single occupant. The front two sliding doors are wide open, and a small table sits empty in the middle of the living room. The miko heads straight into the kitchen and starts making tea without any further comment.

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon is disappointed but not surprised by the bartender's laugh, frowning. "I..." Amon is cut off, stifling the instinct to jump in surprise as something soft, big and heavenly engulfs her back. Somehow managing to tense to the point of paralysis everywhere else, yet going limp at the neck as she unconsciously presses back against Komachi's chest, gasping "Ahnn..." as her face flushes red to the point of glowing.

Amon slowly turns to see the woman as she withdraws, eyeing her up and down, suddenly finding herself rather demure by comparison. To be so willing to touch, I... Amon reaches down, suddenly realising her legs are fully exposed, embarrassed, though the woman was either too drunk or too friendly to care. It takes a second for her exact words to set in, but Amon gathers herself, nodding at the news the alcohol is watered down. "Well, I'm just used to wine, so..." Amon tries to giggle to match the woman's mood, but only musters a couple of sharp whines before the woman hugs her.

Ah... so big... oh god, what do i do from here... Every perverted thought and every scream of 'no' in Amon's head cancel out to her looking terrified in the woman's grasp, though her hips give an odd sway of beckoning as she can't help blush. "Uh... Lady 'Chugs'...?" Amon asks, dazed as she's released; she eyes the woman hungrily, though sadly surmises she's just very, VERY friendly, no way she's actually interested. Amon eyes the drink oddly as it's passed to her, just so she has something to look at without VERY obviously ogling Komachi. Amon hesitantly picks it up, though does speed up a little at Komachi's beckoning, not wanting to disappoint. Still looking at it nervously, she mumbles, staring at Komachi's skirt, "I-if you insist, Komachi-san..." She takes a small, testing gulp, hoping it doesn't taste too bad... Just as it touches her tongue, some ninja instinct kicks in as she tries to check if the drink is poisoned or something, though Komachi's scent distracts her some; in fact, if she weren't watching, Amon would never drink from what was no doubt a dirty glass

Spoiler
    Show
    Craft chemical check to identify the drink. (1d20+10)[17]

27. - Top - End - #1407
    Titan in the Playground

Amon

The drink is a mix of burning whiskey, sour lemon, and sweet sugar. When the sky-nin gingerly drinks it the boisterous woman shouts out. "Not like that hon! Like this." To demonstrate the buxom woman grabs a drink from a nearby patron. The man turns to complain, notices who took it, immediately turns back to the bartender, and asks for another. Komachi chugs the brown liquid down in one gulp, then happily hurls the glass as hard as she can at the floor. Naturally it shatters, but the bartender makes no mention of it. He seems to just casually write on a list pinned to the wall, which seems to compose of several pages of things. Either way, Komachi looks at the man and shouts for another glass before looking back to Amon.

"Come on girlie, you gotta be bold! Take charge," The woman says in between giggles, "and be yourself. No matter what! Two more glasses for the young one!" "Stickface" quickly mixes a couple of yellow frothy glasses and sits them down in front of Amon. Komachi takes one of them, clinks it against Amon's own, then downs it instantly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Amon will need a DC 11 Fort Save per drink or she takes (1d3)[1] INT and (1d3)[3] WIS damage. Each drink also imposes a -1 penalty vs alcohol with no save.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Troll in the Playground

Yousuke follows the shrine maiden inside and takes a seat at the table, looking around at the room in idle curiosity as he waits for her return. Although he had questions for the girl, conversation was best left to face to face exchanges.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Titan in the Playground

Yousuke

The shrine maiden takes some time to make tea, but eventually returns with two wooden cups and a steaming teapot. She places one cup in front of Yousuke, pours him some tea, then does the same for herself. She sits her teapot on top of the table between them, then sips her tea. "You smell like blood. Are you a soldier?"

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon coughs as she finally downs the drink, momentarily out of it until Komachi goes all boisterous. Watching with utter fascination, Amon jumps a little at the shattering glass, gulping at the thought - does she also expect me to break things? Still reeling from the last drink and the disarray it left her taste in, she looks to the drink like it had bit her. "Ah, well, I guess... just a little though, you know? I'm still on duty, so I can't drink too much..." The clinking of glasses with Komachi seems to egg Amon on enough and she does her best to mimic the wild one as she pounds the drink back, a good few drops missing her mouth entirely as she struggles to swallow the mixture, it sitting poorly with her. Her mouth filled, she sets down the glass on the counter with a clink before letting the drink sit in her belly for a moment as she tries to keep her gaze straight. She hadn't really drank before save for the occassional glass, so her endurance was shoddy to say the least. "L-like that, Komachi-s-san?" Amon asks shakily, bracing herself against the counter

Spoiler
    Show
    Fort (including previous penalty) (1d20+1)[7]