New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1471
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

Amon

"The next drink goes straight to Amon's head, but Komachi doesn't give her a chance to stop. The red-haired woman slaps Amon on the back as she yells at the bartender once more. "That's the spirit girlie! Two more Stickface!" Komachi once again hurls her empty glass against the ground, and laughs uproariously when it shatters. The bartender brings out two more glasses, and goes off to mark more things on the long list behind the counter. Komachi immediately raises her glass once more, slams it back, then looks to Amon. "Now throw that sucker on the ground. Real hard!" Komachi demonstrates by chucking her newest glass against the floor as hard as she can.

Spoiler
    Show
    Amon takes (1d3)[3] INT and (1d3)[3] WIS damage from that last save.

She still needs to make Fort saves for each drink.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon stumbles as Komachi slaps her back, the room spinning already. "Ah, Komachi-chan, my head's all funny, I mean, fuzzy..." She holds back a complaint of not being able to take much more, for fear of appearing too weak.

Raising her glass as Komachi does, Amon suddenly snaps a hand onto the woman's shoulder to stabilise herself as she takes another gulp of the foul alcohol. This was already about the drunkest she'd ever been, after all. When ordered, she tosses the glass down to the ground, panting. "Ah, it tastes like crap!" Amon finds herself shouting as the broken glass bounces harmlessly off of her wooden leg.

Fort (1d20)[11]

Barely managing to keep her cool (specifically, in her OWN perception), she flutters an eye at the bartender, "'Stickface', can I get something lighter?"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-30 at 04:01 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

Amon

"Bwahahaha!" The woman whose voice seemed to know no whispers laughs as Amon complains about the drinks. "That's right! It's all watered down! But what the hell, we're here so we'll drink! Two more Stickface." The bartender looks at Amon's balance get worse and worse, then looks at Komachi. He shakes his head.

"Sorry Chugs, but she's had enough." Komachi laughs at that, then slaps Amon on the back once more.

"So you say! What do you say girlie! Think you can keep going?" Komachi lets Amon lean on her, and the sky-nin is treated to the feeling of the boisterous woman's thicker-than-average curves. Not just of her chest, but also her slightly pudgy waist.

Spoiler
    Show
    Amon takes another (1d3)[3] INT + (1d3)[3] WIS damage.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon doesn't flinch at Komachi's back-slap, her senses a little too dulled to feel to badly save for te slightets of gasps she gives. She smiles as she seems to make Komachi so happy and looks crossly at the bartender's rejection. Some part of her was glad to have an excuse to stop - a part that was dominant for only a second until Amon realises the curves rubbing up against her, ah, oh god... Not sure if this was a deliberate manipulation and certainly not caring, Amon slithers a hand around to Komachi's opposite shoulder as she forces her gaze upwards to the barkeep. Her face already red from the booze and her fading sense of embarrassment, Amon hiccups, then giggles, before putting on her best attempt at a serious voice. "I'm like a ninja or somethin', I can handle any watered down gunk YOU have." She outstretches a hand to the barkeep, expecting another drink. Of course, not wearing her headband and carrying herself as goofily as she did, she didn't think anyone would believe her tall tales of being a ninja. She didn't evencarry any visible weapons!

"You kiddin', Koma-chan? I can keep goin'... all night, for you," she tries to flirt, the sense of beat in her speech starting to drain.

Spoiler
    Show
    Pre-emptive Fort (1d20-1)[4]
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-30 at 04:38 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Titan in the Playground

Amon

"Sorry kiddo. No can do." The bartender refuses to give Amon another drink, and Komachi just laughs it off. She hugs Amon with one hand, while her other one snatches a drink from a nearby patron. She slams it back, then sets the glass gently back on the counter.

"A-alright then Stickface!" Komachi says as her drinks seem to finally catch up to her. "Alright. Alright. We'll go. That money there, it'll cover everything right?" The bartender picks up the coins, weighs them in his hand, then nods. Each of them were old coins, and likely belonged in a museum rather than a bartender's hands. Even so, the man just points Komachi and Amon toward the door.

The big woman guides her tiny charge out into the street, and leers at one of the call girls outside. "I-I need to get back to work girlie." Komachi says with a slur. "S-So, you just... you just get home, okay?" The buxom woman hugs Amon closely, pressing the smaller girl's face into her chest as she shouts. "I don't want anything to happen to my drinking body, okay! I don't wanna have to take you to work. That would suck. Wait. Wait wait. What's your name hon?" If Amon tells her, then Komachi shouts out Amon's name. "So protect A-Amoon, okay? Ya hear me boss!" She doesn't seem to be talking to Amon, but rather seems to be shouting toward the sky. Either way, the woman lets Amon go and starts stumbling down the main street as she heads toward the city's gate.

Houshi

The big man can hear Amon's name and all the other shouts Komachi makes.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon looks crestfallen as the bartender refuses and Komachi seems to give up, only looking dimly sadder as Komachi says she has to go. She tries to object, only to be pulled into Komachi's personal valley again with her hug. "Ah..." she remarks, muffled.

When asked, Amon sadly whispers "Amon..." A little baffled by her display, Amon still walks a little behind Komachi for a bit, stumbling anyway. "Oh come on, Komachi-chan... my home isn't anywhere near here or anything. Can't we... can't we sit for a while?" she suggests. "I don't have anyone else to be with around here, and you're so fun..." And hot...
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-30 at 05:02 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Titan in the Playground

Amon

The buxom redhead turns around, looks at her wrist--which is suspiciously devoid of a watch--then looks back to Amon. "Ah... what the hell. Why not!" The woman shouts as she trundles back toward Amon with the unsteady gait of a true lush. The woman grabs Amon in another bear hug, then lets the smaller girl go as she turns toward the marketplace. "Lets go find something funny to point and laugh at!" The lush meanders northward toward the shrine.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Bugbear in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Houshi stroked his chin with a frown, "Oh, no rush. I won't be back for close to a week. I know it will be expensive but how much are we talking about? Also, I'd be willing to trade in my old one with the payment. I won't have any need for it. This is just something to hold me over."

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Titan in the Playground

Houshi

The girl just looks at Houshi. "O-Oh, um... Well. A lot of money." She explains the exact amount, then carries on. "I don't have the facilities to melt down a blade that large, so I can't take something like that." The woman looks toward her equipment, sighs, then looks back to Houshi. Houshi once more hears loud shouts from the main street.

Spoiler
    Show
    It would be a Purchase DC of 26 total for the weapon.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ha, I'd like that..." Amon giggles as Kodachi hugs her again, blushing a little less from embarrassment to be pressed against the woman's body, though in her state not succumbing to that excitement was near impossible. "What do you do then, Lady Chugs?" Amon giggles. Her stance still shaky, she wraps an arm around her companion's waist, resting her head on her shoulder., her eyes half open as she basks in her new pal's presence. I hope she doesn't leave too soon...

When she thinks they're heading to the shrine, Amon comments "That hill looks pretty steep right now, doesn't it...? I think Yousuke's up there bein' all lonely, he might get cross at me." Still, Amon will go where she's led.

11. - Top - End - #1421

SamuraiGuy

Houshi looks off in distance, towards the sound, "Uh... really? Damn... Well, I'm afraid we can't help each other then." He smiles, "Not right now at least. Anyway, I'mma gonna go check out that noise. Have a nice night." He bows and leaves back down the alley.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Troll in the Playground

Yousuke nods at the girl's estimation before taking a sip of the tea for himself. "Your guess is close. I am shinobi and as evident by my headband I am in the service of Soragakure." The swordsman slides away a little and takes a seated bow before introducing himself, "My name is Konpaku Yousuke. I am ever pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Are you familiar with the scent of blood then? I do not mean to pry of course but your eyes evoke a curiosity in me, I must admit."

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Titan in the Playground

Amon and Houshi

The buxom woman looks at Amon when she asks what the girl does as a vocation. "W-well. I'mma... I, uh, work human resources. S'not a... S-S'no fun." The duo meander closer to the temple as Houshi steps out into the main road. He sees Amon and the buxom redheaded woman drunkenly wandering the streets.

Yousuke

The miko nods. "Hm. So you are a killer." She sips her tea, then continues onward. She returns Yousuke's bow with a curt nod of her head. "I am Hakurei Reimu; Youkai Exterminator. And I am familiar with the scent of blood, as youkai frequently kill--or consume--humans."
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2012-10-30 at 06:46 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon hugs the woman a little closer as they walk. "Mmm... what ya doing in this town then?" she asks lazily. I guess she might be too busy for us to have much fun... I'll enjoy what I get "Mm, you're so huggable, Komachi-chan..."
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-30 at 06:50 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

"Then I pleased to make your acquaintance, Hakurei-san." He had never met a youkai hunter before but he had no reason to disbelieve her. As fantastical as the notion was they surely existed. One of his family's ancestral blades had been forged by a youkai after all...

"Youkai..."

Quickly, Yousuke reaches into his bag and pulls out the bundled Roukanken shards and presents the bundle to Reimu. "I apologize for asking this in your spare time but might I ask that you look at what I lay before you?" Youki promised that his mother would explain to him the properties of the blade but if he could return home with his own insights, surely she would be impressed by his initiative. "These are the fragments of my family's precious heirloom, the demon sword Roukanken. According to my mother and grandfather, the sword was forged by youkai long ago and as such, possesses a blade that can cut through almost any substance. I have recently come into possession of the blade through succession but I am at a loss as to how I must go about wielding it. I would be greatly honored if you could offer your insights."

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Titan in the Playground

Yousuke

The youkai hunter leans over to look at the bundle of metal. She frowns greatly, and sniffs loudly. "It smells strongly of blood." When Yousuke talks about the effort that goes into wielding it the youkai hunter just shakes her head. "I do not know, but I can confirm that it was forged by youkai. There is a youkai blacksmith in town who may be able to help you fix it, but she has very little experience in dealing with youkai artifacts."

17. - Top - End - #1427

SamuraiGuy

Houshi comes up from behind, sighing at Amon, "Since when is getting drunk a practical activity? Yeah, I heard you before I left." He sighs once again, "You'd better not have a hangover in the morning."

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Troll in the Playground

Embarrassed and unsure of why, Yousuke reaches over the table and quickly covers up the fragments from Reimu's sight. "Ah! I am sorry if I have offended you, Hakurei-san. Though I must thank you for your frank words. You have done me a great service." When the shards are firmly secured in his bag, the genin puts and looks at Reimu curiously, "But am I really so repulsive to you? If you do not enjoy my company I suppose I could go back down to the village in search of quiet..."
    Last edited by Bad Situation; 2012-10-30 at 07:18 PM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Titan in the Playground

Amon and Houshi

Komachi hugs Amon and mumbles something. She gives the sky-nin a tight squeeze and buries the young girl's head into her bosom. Just then Houshi comes up, and Komachi immediately forgets about Amon--but doesn't let her go. "Ooh. Hey... I-I, uh... I got an, uh, an appointment! I got an appointment with you... But not today. Not today." She waves a hand drunkenly at Houshi, then finally remembers that she'd been smothering Amon with her chest. Komachi releases the sky-kunoichi, then turns her around. "Hey! A-Amon. Meet this guy. I, I got an appointment with him later."

Yousuke

Reimu sips her tea, closes her eyes, then shakes her head. "It is not that you are repulsive, Konpaku-san. It is the smell of blood on you, and the feeling of your heritage." Reimu sips her tea once more, and keeps her eyes closed as she speaks. "You are descended from youkai. I know this because I smell it in your blood. Your presence here gives me a headache, but that is only because you are a youkai. However, I feel you are not a youkai who is malicious and will eat humans, but your heritage cannot be denied. It is no more your fault than it is your fault for the rain or the snow."
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2012-10-30 at 07:26 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ettin in the Playground

"Uh...?" Amon tilts her head to see Houshi. "Go away, kid, you always spoil my good moods!" Amon slurs, making a flamboyant gesture whose meaning was lost even on herself. "Go hit something hard or something, and leave me with Komachi to hang out," Amon says, giggling.

---

She's cut off by Komachi's hug, not fighting it at all, though still giving her courtesy gasp and being disappointed when it ends. She blinks as she tries to compute Komachi's meaning. "Appointment?" Amon giggles. "What you on about? You crazy, Komachi. Ain't no one ever heard of Houshi"
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-30 at 07:28 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1431

SamuraiGuy

Houshi shrugs with a sly grin, "Alright but I'm going to especially loud tomorrow just for you." He turns to other girl, "Just make sure to get her back to that inn near the mine before its get too late. We do have a job to do. Oh and clean her up if anything comes up."

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Titan in the Playground

Amon and Houshi

The buxom woman waves Houshi closer. "W-wait wait... Wait. Wait. You gotta take her." She offers Amon's hand to Houshi. "I'm... I'm too drunk to... To do that thing you said." Komachi's sense of self is still quite firm, despite the copious amounts of alcohol she's consumed. "I gotta... I gotta get to work. You should take care of her, okay? Okay."

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Troll in the Playground

The swordsman's eyes go wide at Reimu's revelation and all he can think to ask is, "I am...descended from youkai?" Nervously, Yousuke sips at the tea and reflects on his past. Grandfather had always praised him for inheriting the blood of their ancestors so thickly but had the old man ever realized the significance of his words? Was this what Youmu would be revealing to him when he returned?

Curious in spite of himself, Yousuke asks "Do you know what I descended from? Were they the type that...consumed humans?" Visibly sickened by the notion of consuming flesh, Yousuke presses the cup to his lips to calm himself. Remembering her mention of a headache, he sets down the tea sharply and scratches the back of his neck. "I apologize for asking so many questions. If I am...discomforting you I will leave if it will ease your condition."

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

24. - Top - End - #1434

SamuraiGuy

Houshi sighs one more time, "Alright, fine, fine. Come on drunky."

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Titan in the Playground

Yousuke

Reimu's eyes remain closed. "I do not know what type of youkai your ancestors were, as the smell of your human blood dilutes what information I can gather." She sips her tea once more, then opens her dark eyes to look at Yousuke. "But as I said: You do not feel like a youkai who will eat humans, so I am not going to kill you. I am quite practiced in this feeling, so do not fret over that possibility. And do not worry about my discomfort. I am quite used to it."

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Troll in the Playground

Yousuke nods in acceptance of Reimu's words and picks his teacup back up for another drink. When he replaces it on the table he says, "Just because you have acclimated yourself to pain and discomfort does not mean that you should be made to suffer it at my expense. A man who brings undue pain to innocents is not a man at all."

"..says my grandfather," he finishes lamely.

"But if you insist I would be most pleased to pass away the evening in your presence, Hakurei-san. If you would allow it."

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon doesn't fight as she's casually handed off to Houshi, but does look sad all the same. "Awww, but you're fun and... really pretty, Komachi-chan," she whimpers. "I probably won't run into someone as fun as you for a while..."

"And how come you sigh so much, you sound like you're a deflating... idiot, yeah!" Amon mocks Houshi. "What, all that lifting heaving things didn't give you nice strong lungs, or have you just got the expressive range of a six year old?"

Before Komachi can go, Amon clears her throat, "W-wait now, I got a thing, here..." she gives her business card (with phone number) off to the woman, not really caring which version of the card it was. "I haven't drunk like that before, we gotta do that again sometime, maybe when you aren't so rushed and we can enjoy ourselves..." Stumbling forward, Amon takes the lead for once, hugging Komachi, burring her head in the woman's chest since it might be her last opportunity to do so - that and her sense of judgement was slightly worse than usual, and so she probably held the hug a little more lewdly and longer than what is acceptable
    Last edited by Princess Tracy; 2012-10-30 at 08:01 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1438

SamuraiGuy

Houshi grunts, "Better then a teenager who can't hold her liquor hypocrite. Now come on before I throw you to the inn. I need I remind you I can actually do that."
    Last edited by zeone3000; 2012-10-30 at 08:05 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Ettin in the Playground

Amon glares at Houshi as she hugs Komachi, as if to say 'this is what I'm talking about - go away, no one cares how strong you are', before she goes right back to snuggling, hoping if she ignores Houshi hard enough he'll pop out of existence

30. - Top - End - #1440

SamuraiGuy

Houshi sighs again with exasperated movement to grab her, "Come on before I deflate and float way. Though, I bet you would like that right now."