New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Team Rocket: How the Muk are They Still Alive?

Paul reaches out through Speck to have him communicate with the others after they have had their fill.

I have friends who sound like they may need my help. Can you tell the others to try to weaken the bonds that hold me? Especially the big one there. If we can find and free the others, they have more food for your family.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Something...something bad was happening. Struggle. Struggle. It hurts...struggle anyway. Why? Don't know. Don't know. Get off. Get out. Get away. He tries to get his arm out...please...whatever things are, please...
    [roll0]-dex to slip out of the binds
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you struggle, you manage to break your thumb and slide right out of the restraint. Sure, it hurt, but it was better than the alternative. You slump to the ground in a daze.

Spoiler
    Show
    CON check if you want to act.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Okay, that's it. Artemis glares towards the man and walks towards him and through the wall. **** you, I'll walk where I want to walk. As she clears the door, she proceeds to book it down the hall as fast as she can go, heading for Romeo. You seem panicked. Need a bit of help?
    Spoiler
    Show
    More Phasing! 104/124
    Note: Overland is 6, as opposed to the normal 5
    Spoiler
    Show
    The man shouts and you hear the familiar buzz of a walkie talkie. He levels his gun at you, but just misses as you duck around a corner. Just as you think the way is clear, three guards round the other corner. They shout and fumble with their weapons.

There is a door halfway around the corner.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Time for a new location. The Rotom de-possesses the tazer, using his regained ghostly visage to render himself invisible. He floats, slowly, towards the cage.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You turn invisible quite easily; Anni is desperately looking around, trying to find the source of the shock. He mutters curses as he staggers around, paralyzed, and starts to head over to a table on the far side of the room, back momentarily turned.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    I got a plan, and I have our stuff Arte. Get to me.

Romeo inticates a large selection of balls on the wall that he didn't recognize. Elly, float those over to the guys coming at us. Hope a little chaos can hold them off for a bit. He limps over to his gear and opens his medcase, treating his wounds.

Spoiler
    Show
    Romeo uses Treat Light Wounds on himself. Gains 20 hp back and hopefully fixes his leg.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You manage to get a splint on your leg; far from perfect, but it lets you put some weight on it. You may not be able to run full speed, but it will do.

Elly lobs the balls into the hallway. Only a few land in such a way to accidently trigger, but the shouts as Pokemon appear are loud. Elly slams the door shut.

RHYHORN! RUN!!! you hear, with a mixture of curses, a few gunshots, and a massive roar. This definitely wasn't a Rhyhorn just used for pulling a cart.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Paul reaches out through Speck to have him communicate with the others after they have had their fill.

I have friends who sound like they may need my help. Can you tell the others to try to weaken the bonds that hold me? Especially the big one there. If we can find and free the others, they have more food for your family.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Did a CHA check for you. Damn Nat 20...

Speck relays your message. A few seconds later, the group of Rattata get to work. The large one bites down on your leg chain once, twice, three times, snapping the chain like it was nothing. It looks up at you, a slight grin in its eyes.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Silly humans. In I go! The Rotom quickly floats over to the cage, slipping into the circuitry. Alright, lets see how you work.

Spoiler
    Show
    Int to open the gate. (1d20+4)[13]
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-10-16 at 07:38 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

4. - Top - End - #484
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald shakes his head, trying to clear it. Pain in his hand...why didn't that bother him as much? Different pain...pain inside...he pukes his guts out as the feeling of having 19 years forcibly ripped from his skull overtakes him, before crawling further away from where he had been, away from Ani. Towards a door, wall, SOMETHING of use...
    (1d20+1)[15]-for next round
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-16 at 07:40 PM.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis sprints down the hall, weaving to her left when she spots the side hallway. (4m into side hallway)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #486
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo gathers up all his gear, and as much of his team mates pokemon as he can. He then starts to pull on Arte's armour and Ethan's gauntlet. He'd apologize about borrowing them later. Also need to apologize about Sparky too.

'Elly, keep at it. More balls. More chaos!' He'd wait just a little longer. That was all he needed. Just a little bit longer.

'Cresselia, are you still there? Where are the kids being kept? I need to save John and the others. We grab everyone and run, that's my plan. I can't stop Anni yet. People's lives take priority for now. Vengeance can come later.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

7. - Top - End - #487

Paul laughs, a deep, slightly manic chortle that sends his belly shaking.

They thought they could intimidate me! Beat me down, strip away my friends, my team. They thought that could stop Paul Ticker. And they might have been right. But they didn't count on the return of Johto's most dangerous trainer...Rattata Joey!

He looks at his hairy horde of helpers.

Speck, you and yours have already done a lot, and if you want to wait until this is over that is fine. I will come back with the food I promised. But I am going to go hurt the badmen that have hounded and attacked you and your family. And if all of you come with me, especially Big Bad Brown over there, then we ought to be able to swarm over them.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Titan in the Playground

Silly humans. In I go! The Rotom quickly floats over to the cage, slipping into the circuitry. Alright, lets see how you work.

Spoiler
    Show
    Int to open the gate. [roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show
    It takes a try or two, but you manage to get the cage to pop open. As you do so, the apes run past your, hooting and hollering. They make a beeline for Anni. He sees them coming and hobbles quickly to the table. He grabs something, injecting it into his arm. The waves of electricity go away just in time for the apes to tackle him.

Gerald shakes his head, trying to clear it. Pain in his hand...why didn't that bother him as much? Different pain...pain inside...he pukes his guts out as the feeling of having 19 years forcibly ripped from his skull overtakes him, before crawling further away from where he had been, away from Ani. Towards a door, wall, SOMETHING of use...
    [roll0]-for next round
    Spoiler
    Show
    You manage to crawl a few meters, then begin to feel better. You think you could probably at least stand now. It probably was a good thing you didn't get up; two apes, apparently coming out of nowhere, leap at Anni, tackling him. They seem familiar, but you can't remember from where.

Artemis sprints down the hall, weaving to her left when she spots the side hallway. (4m into side hallway)
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you race down the hallway, a guard takes a shot at you, clipping your shoulder. You manage to duck into the room, slamming the door shut. You barley have time to brace it before it is almost slammed open by the opposing guards. There's no internal lock, although a quick look around shows that this appears to be a supply closet. There are cleaning agents, supplies, and the basics like brooms and mops.

A man continues to slam into the door. From under the door you can hear a siren sound and see a red light flash.

Romeo gathers up all his gear, and as much of his team mates pokemon as he can. He then starts to pull on Arte's armour and Ethan's gauntlet. He'd apologize about borrowing them later. Also need to apologize about Sparky too.

'Elly, keep at it. More balls. More chaos!' He'd wait just a little longer. That was all he needed. Just a little bit longer.

'Cresselia, are you still there? Where are the kids being kept? I need to save John and the others. We grab everyone and run, that's my plan. I can't stop Anni yet. People's lives take priority for now. Vengeance can come later.'
    Spoiler
    Show
    You manage to quickly find everybody's main Pokemon; Willy and Buck for Paul, Mjolnir and Ollie for Ethan, Sparky for Gerald, and Aquilla and Dilumvium for Artemis. Thirty seconds more of looking gets you your entire team.

Elly looks at you quizzically.

I don't think you want me to open the door, she says.

They're in another cell block. Go left. Look for a yellow door.

Paul laughs, a deep, slightly manic chortle that sends his belly shaking.

They thought they could intimidate me! Beat me down, strip away my friends, my team. They thought that could stop Paul Ticker. And they might have been right. But they didn't count on the return of Johto's most dangerous trainer...Rattata Joey!

He looks at his hairy horde of helpers.

Speck, you and yours have already done a lot, and if you want to wait until this is over that is fine. I will come back with the food I promised. But I am going to go hurt the badmen that have hounded and attacked you and your family. And if all of you come with me, especially Big Bad Brown over there, then we ought to be able to swarm over them.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Rattata seem unsure. A quick chattering goes between the Pokemon, finally ending with the big one growling at the others.

We fight, Speck thinks simply.

The other 7 nod in unison.

Spoiler
    Show
    Either I can give you the stats and let you command directly or just handle them for you. Your choice.

Show

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Good monkies. Very good monkies. Gerald clambers to his feet, before looking for the doorway and making a beeline for it. Must find...S...no, NO, this one's too important to let fade away! Try harder dammit! S...Sparky! Must find Sparky! The fog clears a bit, and he remembers some other faces, human and pokemon. He...he has a dog? That sounds happy. Find him too! Maybe the humans as well!

(Gets up, moves for door, leaves braindead people and monkies where they are.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-17 at 07:12 PM.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

Well that was fun. Lets see if any of Egghead's other friends need their butt's saved. The Rotom sneaks away from Kissy-Face Man, staying invisible, and going back into the camera system. Looking for anyone needing technical support.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

11. - Top - End - #491
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo lets Buck out. 'Elly, carry as many of those balls with you as you can. Same plan. We see a bad guy, we chuck an unknown ball at them and run. Buck, I'll need to rely on you and Sparky now to protect us. You've always been one of the stronger members of the team, and I probably can't command Mjolnir or Willy to well. I believe in you. You're Paul Ticker's new ace.' Romeo nodded at Buck, then moves to the door, and pressed his ear against it. If all was quiet, he'd head for the direction Cresselia told him.

'I'm sorry to be such a burden on you my lady Cresselia. I promise you I am trying my hardest. Could you guide my companions too? Or, if not, can you at least contact Arte next time she reads my mind? I understand if you can't.'

He holds his necklace tightly. I won't fail you my lady.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis clasps at her shoulder, but it seems like it was just a small flesh wound, nothing serious. She holds against the door, frantically looking around. What to do, what to do... Sprinklers, that would be good. With an alarm already blaring they shouldn't hear. What to use... couldn't rely on a random detergent to catch fire, and she didn't want to poison herself with the fumes. Just need a quick burst of it...ah-ha! An aerosol bottle flies over to her. Next, disable movement when they come in. Need more than that just water for that... Ah, there we go! A bottle of liquid soap is pulled over to her. She uncaps it and pours it around the room, adding another if it isn't enough until the whole room except for the small area behind the door is slick (still need friction to hold the door back, after all). She uncaps the aerosol can and puts two fingers on the two sides of the nozzle and runs an arc of electricity between them. She then sprays the spray at the smoke detector.

Show

13. - Top - End - #493

Spoiler
    Show
    Probably just let you control them. I'm not supposed to have that info as a Mystic anyhow; they only listen to my suggestions, they don't take my orders as if they were mine. Although of course the real reason is I'm lazy and I don't have the time.

Paul grins.

Let's go join the fun then.

Paul uses his bulk and his new allies to attempt to smash the door to pieces.

(1d20+5)[13] Str check

If they succeed in getting out, he looks for the nearest place that might contain his team.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Titan in the Playground

Good monkies. Very good monkies. Gerald clambers to his feet, before looking for the doorway and making a beeline for it. Must find...S...no, NO, this one's too important to let fade away! Try harder dammit! S...Sparky! Must find Sparky! The fog clears a bit, and he remembers some other faces, human and pokemon. He...he has a dog? That sounds happy. Find him too! Maybe the humans as well!

(Gets up, moves for door, leaves braindead people and monkies where they are.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You manage to get to your feet and race out the door, which is unlocked. As you enter the hallway, a wave of sound hits you. Some kind of red light is flashing and a high pitched burst of sound goes on and off. You don't know the purpose, but it's there.

Just then, a man rounds the corner, bumping you. You swing your leg low, taking his legs out. As he falls, you stomp on his wrist, forcing him to drop his gun. You flip it up to yourself, take aim....

BLAM

The body slumps to the ground. You are more than Gerald. You are The Assassin; a man with a past you can't remember, but your training remains. Even with one arm, you're a better fighter than most of these fools.

Another two guards round there corner, guns at the ready.

"Prisoner escaping!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Level 15 Normal Gun.

I'll also allow you to have a free attack a round. Have fun!

Well that was fun. Lets see if any of Egghead's other friends need their butt's saved. The Rotom sneaks away from Kissy-Face Man, staying invisible, and going back into the camera system. Looking for anyone needing technical support.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you leave, you see an ape fly across the room, a purplish glow around its chest.

Soon enough you find cameras. The kisser is in the hallway; you arrive just in time to see him blow somebody's brains out. You can't find the ugly girl, but her lover is making a run for it. Paul is still in his cell, slamming into a door.

You see Anni send the other ape flying, getting up, seemingly unhurt. You see a large guard blow a large Rock Pokemon's brains out, his companions firing on the others. You see a squad close in on Romeo.

Romeo lets Buck out. 'Elly, carry as many of those balls with you as you can. Same plan. We see a bad guy, we chuck an unknown ball at them and run. Buck, I'll need to rely on you and Sparky now to protect us. You've always been one of the stronger members of the team, and I probably can't command Mjolnir or Willy to well. I believe in you. You're Paul Ticker's new ace.' Romeo nodded at Buck, then moves to the door, and pressed his ear against it. If all was quiet, he'd head for the direction Cresselia told him.

'I'm sorry to be such a burden on you my lady Cresselia. I promise you I am trying my hardest. Could you guide my companions too? Or, if not, can you at least contact Arte next time she reads my mind? I understand if you can't.'

He holds his necklace tightly. I won't fail you my lady.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I cannot speak with them. Even now, simply with you, it is a strain due to HIS presence, the voice says.

As you exit the room, Buck leads. You make it around the corner safely; seems that Rhyhorn is doing its job well. Elly has about five Pokeballs circling around her. You round another corner; no guards. You see the yellow door!

Then three guards round the corner. They see you, shout, and raise their guns. One fires, but Buck leaps in front of you, taking the shot.

Behind you, you hear the blast of a shotgun. The Rhyhorn cries out, and its roaring stops.

Spoiler
    Show
    8 damage Buck.

Artemis clasps at her shoulder, but it seems like it was just a small flesh wound, nothing serious. She holds against the door, frantically looking around. What to do, what to do... Sprinklers, that would be good. With an alarm already blaring they shouldn't hear. What to use... couldn't rely on a random detergent to catch fire, and she didn't want to poison herself with the fumes. Just need a quick burst of it...ah-ha! An aerosol bottle flies over to her. Next, disable movement when they come in. Need more than that just water for that... Ah, there we go! A bottle of liquid soap is pulled over to her. She uncaps it and pours it around the room, adding another if it isn't enough until the whole room except for the small area behind the door is slick (still need friction to hold the door back, after all). She uncaps the aerosol can and puts two fingers on the two sides of the nozzle and runs an arc of electricity between them. She then sprays the spray at the smoke detector.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The aerosol ignites, sending a jet of fire at the detector. A few seconds later, a sprinkler starts to drench the room, putting a thick coat of water on the ground that mixes with the soap to create a sudsy mess. You can barely keep your feet on it.

Your footing unsafe, the door is busted open as you lose your grip. You fall to the ground. Two guards enter the room, guns pointed at you, the sprinkler quickly coating them.

"Gotcha," one says, taking aim at your head.

Spoiler
    Show
    Probably just let you control them. I'm not supposed to have that info as a Mystic anyhow; they only listen to my suggestions, they don't take my orders as if they were mine. Although of course the real reason is I'm lazy and I don't have the time.

Paul grins.

Let's go join the fun then.

Paul uses his bulk and his new allies to attempt to smash the door to pieces.

[roll0] Str check

If they succeed in getting out, he looks for the nearest place that might contain his team.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Despite your efforts, the steel door does not yield. In fact, you just end up hurting your shoulder.

Speck, on the other hand, has a better plan. Chattering at two other rats, he squeezes under the door. You hear a scream from outside, a few gunshots, and then the rats return. Speck squeezes under, a ring of keys clenched in his bloody jaws.

Show

15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald growls, aiming at one man and taking a pair of shots, moving away from the guards as he goes. He's calling someone, right?
    (1d20)[8]
    (1d10+4)[14] (+5 if I can add dex to guns, forgot STAB, x2 to dex...make that 27)
    (1d20)[14]
    (1d10+4)[14] (again, +5 if I can add dex) (again, 27)

54 damage total
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-18 at 11:56 PM.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Troll in the Playground

It's 4 against 3. Almost unfair, right Elly? This is why he chose this team. With Buck defending and Elly and Sparky to cover him, they'd be fine. No one was stopping him from saving the kids.

'Elly, Psybeam these fools.'

Elly jumps in fromt of Buck and fires a blast, trying to catch all 3 with her attack.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[11], base 2, confuse on 19-20
    (3d8+30)[45], special psychic damage, 1 meter column

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

Rotom

Loverboy needs some help? The Rotom pops out of the camera's behind the group persuing Romeo (far enough away to avoid hitting Elly or any other friendlies), before unleashing a massive, blood curdling wail.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[3] Special Normal AC 2, 5m burst. Want positioned to hit gaurds but not friendlies.
    (3d12+30)[48]
    duration: (1d4+1)[3]

Ethan

Ethan had gone back to studying the paper while the Rotom went and interfered. Not like he could do much from inside this cell. Hmmm... I hadn't thought of that till just know. Ethan goes to the phone app, scrolling through his call log. Aha! The number the boss lady used to bitch him out before all this mess started. Hopefully he could get signal. He hit the big "call" button.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-10-18 at 08:54 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

Back at you. A blast of electricity fills the soaked room.

Spoiler
    Show
    Discharge
    Electric
    AC: (1d20)[8] 2, Para on 15-20
    Damage: (3d10+34)[46]
    If Crit: (3d10+12)[37]

Show

19. - Top - End - #499

Right. No, I was totally gonna suggest that, but you beat me to it, Speck. In any case, attaboy. Now, let's get some more blood on those whiskers. Just remember, a few of these people are my friends, so let's not maul those. The rest, go for it. Feel free to target crotches first in every skirmish. Rattata Joey never shows mercy! Now lead on, my beauties, and try to sniff out where the Pokemon are stored. I must find my team.

Freed from his prison, Paul emerges into the hallway, following the Rattata horde or, if they don't have a direction, just stomping around until he comes to an enemy, a teammate, or something of worth to steal.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Titan in the Playground

Gerald growls, aiming at one man and taking a pair of shots, moving away from the guards as he goes. He's calling someone, right?
    [roll0]
    [roll1] (+5 if I can add dex to guns, forgot STAB, x2 to dex...make that 27)
    [roll2]
    [roll3] (again, +5 if I can add dex) (again, 27)

54 damage total
    Spoiler
    Show
    You doubletap the guard on the chest, punching straight through his vest and sending him bleeding to the ground. The other opens fire, only to have you spin away, anticipating the bullet before it even left his gun.

It's 4 against 3. Almost unfair, right Elly? This is why he chose this team. With Buck defending and Elly and Sparky to cover him, they'd be fine. No one was stopping him from saving the kids.

'Elly, Psybeam these fools.'

Elly jumps in fromt of Buck and fires a blast, trying to catch all 3 with her attack.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0], base 2, confuse on 19-20
    [roll1], special psychic damage, 1 meter column
    Spoiler
    Show
    Elly blasts the three guard, staggering them. They are dazed, confused, but manage to raise their guns to fire at Elly, bullets flying through the air like miniscule missiles. Elly raises a shield, causing two bullets to stop mid-flight while the third connects, causing the Espeon-Umbreon to scream in pain.

Spoiler
    Show
    14 Elly.

You hear a massive screech and more gunfire from behind.

Rotom

Loverboy needs some help? The Rotom pops out of the camera's behind the group persuing Romeo (far enough away to avoid hitting Elly or any other friendlies), before unleashing a massive, blood curdling wail.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0] Special Normal AC 2, 5m burst. Want positioned to hit gaurds but not friendlies.
    [roll1]
    duration: [roll2]

Ethan

Ethan had gone back to studying the paper while the Rotom went and interfered. Not like he could do much from inside this cell. Hmmm... I hadn't thought of that till just know. Ethan goes to the phone app, scrolling through his call log. Aha! The number the boss lady used to bitch him out before all this mess started. Hopefully he could get signal. He hit the big "call" button.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rotom:
    You send a wave of pure sound across the hall. Somehow, improbably, the guards had anticipated your attack, lifting their hands to protect their ears and stopping the attack from hurting you. They curse, raising their guns to fire....

And the shots pass right through you. You can't help but flinch; those tickled.

Ethan:
    We are sorry. The call cannot be completed as dialed. Error: Number is no longer connected.

Back at you. A blast of electricity fills the soaked room.

Spoiler
    Show
    Discharge
    Electric
    AC: [roll0] 2, Para on 15-20
    Damage: [roll1]
    If Crit: [roll2]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The two guards are launched out of the room, electricity coursing through their water soaked bodies. The third guard, seeing his two friends who should have taken you down, runs down the hallway, shouting for backup.

Right. No, I was totally gonna suggest that, but you beat me to it, Speck. In any case, attaboy. Now, let's get some more blood on those whiskers. Just remember, a few of these people are my friends, so let's not maul those. The rest, go for it. Feel free to target crotches first in every skirmish. Rattata Joey never shows mercy! Now lead on, my beauties, and try to sniff out where the Pokemon are stored. I must find my team.

Freed from his prison, Paul emerges into the hallway, following the Rattata horde or, if they don't have a direction, just stomping around until he comes to an enemy, a teammate, or something of worth to steal.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you rush down the hall, you only meet a few scattered guards that your small pack easily tears through. As you round the corner you hear a shotgun blast just in time to see a Rhyhorn's brains splatter across the walls. The gun is wielded by a brute of a man; over six feet, and at least your weight although it appears to be comprised of muscle, not fat. He chuckles, then turns when he hears a guard scream, Big Brown in the process of removing the man's throat.

He quickly pumps his shotgun to fire at you. He aims, fires....

And instead of the wetness of blood and excruciating pain you expected, you instead hear a curse. Speck is clinging on his hand, biting hard. The man curses, shaking his hand, throwing the Rattata heavily into the wall. He pumps his gun, takes aim....

BOOM

The blast tears into the wall. You can see Speck almost torn apart by the blast. He pumps his gun again, then turns to you.....

Show

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

Rotom

I CAN KEEP THIS UP ALL DAY!

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[3] Special Normal AC 2, 5m burst. Want positioned to hit gaurds but not friendlies.
    (3d12+30)[49]

Ethan

Well Void....hmmm. Ethan tries to think of a way to contact TR.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[15]
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-10-20 at 12:35 AM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis runs a bit more electricity through the two men who were knocked out by the blast, making sure they were down.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Electrokinesis

She checks the men for any medicines on their persons, or anything else of use, before sprinting down the hall again, injecting herself with a Fresh Water if she found one.

Show

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"How the MUK did I just do that..."
    Shrugging and not wanting to waste a good thing, Gerald goes for another doubletap, still moving away from the room Ani's in as fast as he can.
    (1d20)[11]
    (1d12+19)[28] (you said I currently have WoC)
    (1d20)[13]
    (1d12+19)[24]
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-20 at 04:38 AM.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Troll in the Playground

'Too bad there is more than just Elly!' Romeo pulls out his gun, and he and Sparky unload on the guards.

Spoiler
    Show
    Arms attack: (1d20)[18], base 6
    (1d10+8)[11]

Electroweb: (1d20)[18], base 0 with Compound eyes
    (2d10+26)[37]

25. - Top - End - #505

Paul screams, an inarticulate wail of anger and frustration as he sees the small creature's blood splatter. He stabs his finger toward the shotgunner as if it alone could impale him, and shouts at the remaining Rattata.

KILL!!!!!!

He then charges toward the brute, attempting either to knock him down or wrest the gun from his grasp.

(1d20+5)[22] Str check.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

Rotom

I CAN KEEP THIS UP ALL DAY!

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0] Special Normal AC 2, 5m burst. Want positioned to hit gaurds but not friendlies.
    [roll1]

Ethan

Well Void....hmmm. Ethan tries to think of a way to contact TR.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll2]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rotom:
    The guards take the blast and start to scatter. None seem to have Pokemon, which is strange. They spread all over, shouting in pain as their eardrums almost rupture.

Ethan:
    You are at ends for ideas for a good few minutes, until you are struck with a revelation. Sabrina! She's a member of Team Rocket! Maybe if you could contact her...

About ten minutes later, you've managed to find a cell phone number on a paparazzi site that seems legit. It also mentions that Sabrina hunted down and killed the last person to call that number without her giving it to them. Will you risk it?

Artemis runs a bit more electricity through the two men who were knocked out by the blast, making sure they were down.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Electrokinesis

She checks the men for any medicines on their persons, or anything else of use, before sprinting down the hall again, injecting herself with a Fresh Water if she found one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You find two guns, two Fresh Water, and one has a LumLum juice.

As you race down the hallway, you see some blast doors start to raise. Apparently they want to contain you. The one in front is about ten meters away but halfway down. If you sprint you could probably make it, but it'd be close.

Spoiler
    Show
    DEX if you try to dive under.

"How the MUK did I just do that..."
    Shrugging and not wanting to waste a good thing, Gerald goes for another doubletap, still moving away from the room Ani's in as fast as he can.
    [roll0]
    [roll1] (you said I currently have WoC)
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your brain answers your question for you, gun lining up with the man's head perfectly.

The man doesn't quite go down; he managed to duck, catching one in the shoulder and one in the chest. He fires at you, hitting you straight in good shoulder, almost causing you to lose your gun.

Spoiler
    Show
    24 damage.

As the sharp pain begins, a sort of bloodlust finds its way into you, driving you on to greater heights of skill.

'Too bad there is more than just Elly!' Romeo pulls out his gun, and he and Sparky unload on the guards.

Spoiler
    Show
    Arms attack: [roll0], base 6
    [roll1]

Electroweb: [roll2], base 0 with Compound eyes
    [roll3]
    Spoiler
    Show
    You really are a terrible shot; you do very little with it, barely nicking his shoulder.

Sparky, on the other hand, catches two in her web, dropping them. The third slams a button on the yellow door, ducking behind it. As it slams shut, a steel blast door starts to slide down over it.

Paul screams, an inarticulate wail of anger and frustration as he sees the small creature's blood splatter. He stabs his finger toward the shotgunner as if it alone could impale him, and shouts at the remaining Rattata.

KILL!!!!!!

He then charges toward the brute, attempting either to knock him down or wrest the gun from his grasp.

[roll0] Str check.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You don't quite do either; you struggle for the gun, but he's strong. Just when you think he's going to overpower you, despite your massive rage, four Rattata leap on him, biting and tearing. He swats two away, slams one away with his gun, only to have Big Brown fly in, tearing through his eye. The man spasms, screaming in pain, then goes still.

Big Brown pulls out, hit entire head coated in eyeball and blood. He looks at Speck, heading over and nudging the Rattata. It does not respond.

Through your link, you can feel him there, but only barely. It's as if his life is hanging on less than a thread.

Show

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

Rotom

YA! TAKE THAT MOTHER MUKKERS! Hahahahaha! Silly humans. ... Oh muk gates.
    Spoiler
    Show

(1d20)[11] Special Normal AC 2, 5m burst. Want positioned to hit guards but not friendlies.
    (3d12+30)[52]

Ethan

Ethan ponders for a moment. Too risky. Too easy for her to not believe me and then the whole killing part. Besides, I'm not in dire situation, not yet at least.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-10-22 at 07:36 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Guns are always nice to have. Can hand one off to one of the others. Artemis walks briskly towards the door as she injects one of the Fresh Waters into her arm. Walls to contain a Psychic. How quaint. "Idiots..." she laughs to herself. Still, phasing is a bit tiring. She focuses on the mechanism closing the door, attempting to hold of the electrical signals in it if possible.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Use one Fresh Water, bringing to full HP

Either use Electrokinesis to halt the door
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-10-22 at 07:35 PM.

Show

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

No thought. Just reaction. Again he lines it up.
    (1d20)[19]
    (1d12+19)[26]
    (1d20)[13]
    (1d12+19)[28]
    "Congratulations. You're the first one slated for Execution...wait, dammit, I messed part of that up!"
    He's still trying to get away from the room Ani was in.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-10-22 at 08:06 PM.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo spun round to aim at the noise. He levels his gun at the guards, but notices them fighting a Rotom (not that he knows what that is). Deciding not to shoot the thing fighting his enemies, he drops his gun. 'Elly, swift on the guards. Don't hit the glowy pokemon.'

Spoiler
    Show
    Ac: (1d20)[2], auto hit, rolling for crit only
    (2d10+30)[44]