New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Team Rocket: How the Muk are They Still Alive?

"Arte!"
    Once she turns around, he pulls out a steelupi.
    "Catch."
    And he tosses her pokeball over. He pulls out the other one and hands it to Ethan.
    "Not just looting. Also been applying fresh waters. Now where's Romeo."
    He looks to the kid, and gives him a hug.
    "Sorry John. Let's get you to my friend Romeo. He's nice normally. He'll know what to do. Honor between orphans on that."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis turns and stops the ball from beaning her in the head. "Hm?" She scans it with the dex. One of the Skorupi. Hm, decent defensively. Quite good, actually. Still, attacking her and her group would mean storing it is preferable for now. Back to finding people. "Jessica! Ethan was looking for you!"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    I can't deny the comedy value inherent in a sweaty backside. If that's the game you like to play, I think we'll get along fine. I have a few other people in mind who could use some controlled applications of heat. And we're not too fond of the bugs either.

Paul walks over to the site where his former fan still sits with the hole in his chest, and then sending out the man's Zangoose. He speaks to it immediately in case it starts to attack, and does a quick attempt at Channeling to protect himself and the others, mon and human alike.

[roll0]

Hold up, big guy. Your owner, well, I'm sorry, but he didn't make it. Those rotten mecha-bugs took him down..

Here he points to some of the Steelrupi carcasses littering the landscape.

If it makes any difference, he took some of them down himself before it happened. You might have heard him mention me before; I am Paul Ticker, another trainer. I want to try and look after you for a while since he cannot. Let me know what you think of that.

If the forced Channel did not work, he tries again in a gentle fashion, if the mon allows.
    Zippo goes back to his harmless prank, although this time he makes Taylor sweat through her shirt. Unfortunately it isn't white, but you can't always win, right?

The Zangoose repulses your first Channel attempt easily, glaring at you. You almost don't get the words out, but you somehow manage to.

As you speak it slowly advances, claws ready to cut open your copious gut. By the time you are done talking it is directly adjacent to you, growling. The second time you try to get into his mind, he lets you in.

I no care if you Paul Ticker. That what master said when we lost. "Paul Ticker no lose." You made him get angry at us. And now he dead. Why I let you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Artemis relays the image to Gerald. "Another body. Just Muking great. Want us to bury it or something, or are you going to keep crying? People die. A lot. She died saving you. Now grow the Muk up and start being of some use or her dying will have been useless." Still so terrible with people. Yeah, big Muking deal. He needs something harsh to happen in his life, the spoiled brat.
    The kid sobs even harder at this. His nose is running now, getting snot on Gerald's leg.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cos you know one day, when I need it, I'll roll a 1 on a Charisma check

Romeo pockets the stone. He didn't want to evolve Fairy so soon, but he needed it incase things went south. He let Fairy out and told her his plan, just so she would know in advanced. He promised his little pika that he'd try and not use it yet if he could help it.

He then sends out the Vulpix. 'Hey there beautiful. Jessica told you what happened, right? Would you like to help me avenge your trainer and protect these people she wanted to protect with your fire ability? We need all the help we can get.' He holds out his hand to it.
    The Vulpix eyes you for a second, then puts its paw on your hand. Well, that was easy. It looks over towards where Autumn's body is, the pile of stones around it. With a breath it sends a burst of flames at it, blackening the rocks. You get the feeling the Vulpix wasn't nicely cremating the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    "Huh? You said no consoling, not lashing out, Arte. Could've just said another body and be done. Check on a machop at MC1, see if it was up and has a trainer still."
    He stoops down and pulls the kid back gently, so his hands are resting on the kid's shoulders.
    "However, she's right. We are sorely lacking time. So deep breaths, in, out. Then we teach you how to bury pain."
    Ethan grabs his metal hand then.
    "Can we take this kid to Romeo or someone first? Someone who's...well, good at this?"
    The kid tries to stop crying, but tears still stream down his face.

"Mommy's dead and you expect- you expect- you expect," he says, before starting to cry again.

"Arte!"
    Once she turns around, he pulls out a steelupi.
    "Catch."
    And he tosses her pokeball over. He pulls out the other one and hands it to Ethan.
    "Not just looting. Also been applying fresh waters. Now where's Romeo."
    He looks to the kid, and gives him a hug.
    "Sorry John. Let's get you to my friend Romeo. He's nice normally. He'll know what to do. Honor between orphans on that."
    The kid tries to wipe his eyes on his shirt and walks with you to Romeo.

Artemis turns and stops the ball from beaning her in the head. "Hm?" She scans it with the dex. One of the Skorupi. Hm, decent defensively. Quite good, actually. Still, attacking her and her group would mean storing it is preferable for now. Back to finding people. "Jessica! Ethan was looking for you!"
    Jessica stops unloading the truck and comes to help.

"Yes?" she says. You notice she is sweating much more than she should although only around the boobs and ass.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis pauses. "Whoa, ah, you're sweating a lot... anyways, kid's really upset. Mother died or something. If you're not busy with anything you might be of some help in calming him down. Better than myself and Gerald certainly. Gah, what were they thinking, bringing kids on this kind of trip!?" Artemis starts unloading the stuff that Jessica had stopped taking out.

Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Sorry, John. I don't...I don't know what you're going through. Never had parents. Had Sister Jayline until I was four, and I guess she was like a mom, but when she died I didn't even understand what happened. All I know is how to cope with new pain, inside and outside, quickly. All I know that can help you here. Now, Romeo, on the other hand...Romeo gets these things. He can help you, make you feel like the world can still be a good place."
    He gives the kid another hug, pretty sure that's what you do, while Sparky continues cooing and patting the kid on the head.
    "...Would something to remember her by help?"

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis pauses. "Whoa, ah, you're sweating a lot... anyways, kid's really upset. Mother died or something. If you're not busy with anything you might be of some help in calming him down. Better than myself and Gerald certainly. Gah, what were they thinking, bringing kids on this kind of trip!?" Artemis starts unloading the stuff that Jessica had stopped taking out.
    "Yeah, it's like it's really hot, but it's cloudy," Jessica says perplexedly.

"Anyways, I'll try to talk to him, alright? And this Route usually isn't too bad.
    Those Growlithe would have been the worst we saw, but this whole thing is just weird. Bringing a kid along is pretty normal," she says as she goes to talk to the kid.

"Sorry, John. I don't...I don't know what you're going through. Never had parents. Had Sister Jayline until I was four, and I guess she was like a mom, but when she died I didn't even understand what happened. All I know is how to cope with new pain, inside and outside, quickly. All I know that can help you here. Now, Romeo, on the other hand...Romeo gets these things. He can help you, make you feel like the world can still be a good place."
    He gives the kid another hug, pretty sure that's what you do, while Sparky continues cooing and patting the kid on the head.
    "...Would something to remember her by help?"
    The kid runs into the wagon and grabs his mom's necklace before coming back out, sniffling, but no longer crying.

"Here, let me talk to him," Jessica says, starting to talk to him.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is Romeo's chance to talk to the kid if he wants to.

Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Thanks."
    Want to talk to you and Taylor some time, too. Plans and egg trades, mostly.

He holds a hand out, and Sparky shakes her head. Not yet. Nodding, he goes back to organize the merchants in all the carts to get the dead seen to and the dead mon skinned, butchered, or tossed in a cart, explaining how they can be used to improve protection of the group with their hides and feed the party with their meat. Waste not, after all. After that, he checks on the machop.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-08-05 at 06:57 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Firbolg in the Playground

Paul sweats a bit for reasons not related to his Heatmor as he looks at the creature's long, vicious claws.

I can think of a few reasons, sure. For one, look at the Pokemon alongside me right now. Do they seem angry, or unhappy with their treatment?

He points to the excitable Sandshrew and mischievious Heatmor.

For another, you cannot survive alone out here, with these creatures roaming around. You need a master, one with allies to help keep you safe even as you work to keep them safe. And there's perhaps the biggest reason of all: I am Paul Ticker. Your master said Paul Ticker does not lose. If that is true, then what do you think would happen if you fought me? And what do you think would happen if you joined forces with me instead. Winning, that's what. Lots of winning Which I can tell you, sure beats the crap out of losing.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo pulls out his Mew necklace. 'I'm sorta like you. My sister has one, just like this. No matter how far apart we are, we are connected by these mementos. It lets me know, no matter what, that she loves me. And even though your mum isn't here, that necklace will let you know that your mum loves you. I'll tell you what. When we get to Lavander, me and you can go visit the tower. If you go there, she can hear you. She might not be able to talk back, but she'll hear you. Would that cheer you up?'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis spots the Heatmor making what appears to be a chuckling sound. "See how you feel if you avoid Paul and the Fire type," she adds as the Psychic leaves. Hm, what was she taking out anyways? She looks at the boxes that have been unloaded so far.

Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

"Thanks."
    Want to talk to you and Taylor some time, too. Plans and egg trades, mostly.

He holds a hand out, and Sparky shakes her head. Not yet. Nodding, he goes back to organize the merchants in all the carts to get the dead seen to and the dead mon skinned, butchered, or tossed in a cart, explaining how they can be used to improve protection of the group with their hides and feed the party with their meat. Waste not, after all. After that, he checks on the machop.
    After a few short minutes of instruction you get the merchants to start burying the dead in shallow graves with some shovels found in the back wagon. A few other gather up some dead Pokemon; besides the ones you found there is only a Skitty.

Spoiler
    Show
    50 Normal.

Paul sweats a bit for reasons not related to his Heatmor as he looks at the creature's long, vicious claws.

I can think of a few reasons, sure. For one, look at the Pokemon alongside me right now. Do they seem angry, or unhappy with their treatment?

He points to the excitable Sandshrew and mischievious Heatmor.

For another, you cannot survive alone out here, with these creatures roaming around. You need a master, one with allies to help keep you safe even as you work to keep them safe. And there's perhaps the biggest reason of all: I am Paul Ticker. Your master said Paul Ticker does not lose. If that is true, then what do you think would happen if you fought me? And what do you think would happen if you joined forces with me instead. Winning, that's what. Lots of winning Which I can tell you, sure beats the crap out of losing.
    The Zangoose stops advancing, going down to all fours in a more natural stance.

You right. Metal bugs no cut good. I join until we reach town. Then I choose. If you are good as master said, I stay.

After he finishes talking, he heads over to the body, likely to pay his last respects. He cuts either cheek of the wagon leader with his claws, then comes back.

Ready.

Romeo pulls out his Mew necklace. 'I'm sorta like you. My sister has one, just like this. No matter how far apart we are, we are connected by these mementos. It lets me know, no matter what, that she loves me. And even though your mum isn't here, that necklace will let you know that your mum loves you. I'll tell you what. When we get to Lavander, me and you can go visit the tower. If you go there, she can hear you. She might not be able to talk back, but she'll hear you. Would that cheer you up?'
    The kid nods, finally wiping the last of the tears from his eyes.

"Want to talk to mommy. Thanks Romi."

He heads to sit in the back wagon, taking a seat past where things were getting loaded.

"You're good at that," Jessica says, looking at you. "You sure you're not a little bit Psychic? Maybe a little bit of Influential or Empath?"

Artemis spots the Heatmor making what appears to be a chuckling sound. "See how you feel if you avoid Paul and the Fire type," she adds as the Psychic leaves. Hm, what was she taking out anyways? She looks at the boxes that have been unloaded so far.
    Jessica looks at the Heatmor before she helps the kid, a frown on her face.

Most of the boxes are Potions and Antidotes. There are some that are more basic trade goods; heavy crates of Marinium (A Psychic respondent metal), Psychic Amplifiers, and various other Psychic manufactured items from Saffron. A crate labeled "GUNS" is almost loaded but Mark has it set aside instead. The last crate to be loaded has a large heat lamp on it. Looking inside you can see large numbers of green, purple, and yellow eggs.

Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan approaches Mark as the caravan reworks its cargo. So your in charge now? What do you plan to do when the Skorupi attack again?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Hm, Marinium. Curse her school not teaching much about Psychics. She wanted to know what that was good for. Eh, make a note to look it up later. Or ask Ethan. He was from a mining town, right? Might at least recognize the stuff. Hey Ethan, you worked at the Pewter Museum for a while, right? Marinium. What's that used for?

The amplifiers were interesting. Probably average quality, maybe slightly above average. Should ask Gerald about making her one if he can. Might make it less tiring to fight for her. And eggs. Hm. "Hey Mark, what kind of eggs are you transporting there? And what would you say about arming the merchants with those guns and giving them some incendiaries? Would prevent the massacre we had here if and when we see those Skorupi again."
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-08-06 at 01:47 AM.

Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Ethan approaches Mark as the caravan reworks its cargo. So your in charge now? What do you plan to do when the Skorupi attack again?
    "We'll get the wagons as close as possible and return the Rhyhorn right away. Get everyone we can a gun and hope that they can do a little damage. People that can use guns best get incendiaries and can do a bit more damage."

Hm, Marinium. Curse her school not teaching much about Psychics. She wanted to know what that was good for. Eh, make a note to look it up later. Or ask Ethan. He was from a mining town, right? Might at least recognize the stuff. Hey Ethan, you worked at the Pewter Museum for a while, right? Marinium. What's that used for?

The amplifiers were interesting. Probably average quality, maybe slightly above average. Should ask Gerald about making her one if he can. Might make it less tiring to fight for her. And eggs. Hm. "Hey Mark, what kind of eggs are you transporting there? And what would you say about arming the merchants with those guns and giving them some incendiaries? Would prevent the massacre we had here if and when we see those Skorupi again."
    Unfortunately, Ethan is unable to recognize the strange metal other than knowing it has something to do with Psychics.

"That's why the guns are set aside," he says, somewhat annoyed. "And if I gave incendiaries to merchants who barely know which way to point a gun then we won't have any for people that can actually shoot."

"As for the eggs, some Ralts, a couple Abra, and Gothita."

Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

"Understandable. Do you need us to do anything else, or rather, what else is needed of us?"

Show

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

'Me, a psychic? Why does everyone keep suggesting that? If people keep telling me that...' Romeo had no idea how to finish that sentence. He wasn't going to try the test again, and he was sure if he asked Sabrina, she'd break his kneecaps with her mind. 'I'm ... pretty sure that I'm not.'

Romeo rolls over to Mark, Arte and Ethan, not much else he could do right now if everyone was patched up. 'Eggs? Want me to take a look at them, see if they are damaged.' Romeo has a peek at the eggs.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[19]
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald stares as they begin digging. He'd said to deal with the dead. Thought that normally entailed rolling them into a ditch instead of this complicated stuff. Shrugging, he looks for the machop that had been alive at Merchant Cart 1, and for Mark.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

"Understandable. Do you need us to do anything else, or rather, what else is needed of us?"
    "You guys find something to do. We're just about loaded. Find stuff to pull a wagon or something."

'Me, a psychic? Why does everyone keep suggesting that? If people keep telling me that...' Romeo had no idea how to finish that sentence. He wasn't going to try the test again, and he was sure if he asked Sabrina, she'd break his kneecaps with her mind. 'I'm ... pretty sure that I'm not.'

Romeo rolls over to Mark, Arte and Ethan, not much else he could do right now if everyone was patched up. 'Eggs? Want me to take a look at them, see if they are damaged.' Romeo has a peek at the eggs.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    The eggs seem to be in good shape for the most part; one in the bottom has a Poison Sting through it, leaving half-devolped Abra dead, but other than that the rest are healthy looking.

Gerald stares as they begin digging. He'd said to deal with the dead. Thought that normally entailed rolling them into a ditch instead of this complicated stuff. Shrugging, he looks for the machop that had been alive at Merchant Cart 1, and for Mark.
    Mark is still in the back, loading stuff off the destroyed passenger wagons.

The Machop is just beginning to stir to consciousness when you arrive. It slowly stands up, blinking.

Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Let's see, Mjolnir, Sim, who else? Artemis finds everyone who she remembered having a strong Pokémon and starts hooking them up to the wagons.

Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald goes over to the machop, and kneels down, getting to about eye level.
    "Welcome back. Steel plated skorupi bastards are gone, but there were casualties. Need your help finding your trainer and hopefully friend."

21. - Top - End - #51

Paul nods to the Zangoose, not quite willing to touch the touchy mon just yet.

Very well. I will leave you out to observe the actions of both myself and the Pokemon I work with, and you can decide at the end of the trip if it seems sufficient for you to ally with.

What should I call you, then?

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo carefully and tenderly removes the dead egg from the crate, looking for where the attack punctured the box and tried to patch it up with whatever tools he could find.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tell me if I need to roll anything to fix the egg box.

Speaking of eggs.

Romeo takes Puck out of his pokeball. 'Hey, little man. Awesome showing that last match.' Him and his Togepi exchange a tiny high 5. 'Just be careful. I know you're ready to evolve soon, but until then your body is still a bit frail. Try not to get hit too much.' Romeo once again pick up his little buddy, gives him a cuddle, and examines his shell for signs of wear and tear. 'I think it'd be a nice surprise for Fortuna if you evolved before we got to Lavander, but don't go trying too hard. It'll happen when you are ready.'

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Let's see, Mjolnir, Sim, who else? Artemis finds everyone who she remembered having a strong Pokémon and starts hooking them up to the wagons.
    Your allies lend you their strong Pokemon if they want to, allowing you to hitch up a Pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Who were you attaching? And who were you asking>?

Gerald goes over to the machop, and kneels down, getting to about eye level.
    "Welcome back. Steel plated skorupi bastards are gone, but there were casualties. Need your help finding your trainer and hopefully friend."
    The Machop hops into the wagon to find its trainer. It finds a person, obviously quite dead, and starts tapping on its shoulder. When they don't respond, it hits harder.

Paul nods to the Zangoose, not quite willing to touch the touchy mon just yet.

Very well. I will leave you out to observe the actions of both myself and the Pokemon I work with, and you can decide at the end of the trip if it seems sufficient for you to ally with.

What should I call you, then?
    '

Tavi. it says, hopping up on the wagon and perching a little too close to your face. Just Tavi.

Romeo carefully and tenderly removes the dead egg from the crate, looking for where the attack punctured the box and tried to patch it up with whatever tools he could find.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tell me if I need to roll anything to fix the egg box.

Speaking of eggs.

Romeo takes Puck out of his pokeball. 'Hey, little man. Awesome showing that last match.' Him and his Togepi exchange a tiny high 5. 'Just be careful. I know you're ready to evolve soon, but until then your body is still a bit frail. Try not to get hit too much.' Romeo once again pick up his little buddy, gives him a cuddle, and examines his shell for signs of wear and tear. 'I think it'd be a nice surprise for Fortuna if you evolved before we got to Lavander, but don't go trying too hard. It'll happen when you are ready.'
    You manage to patch the box up no-problem.

The little egg nods, looking happy. As you check the egg for wear and tear, you notice the tiniest bone nubs starting to point out over the shell; another sign of eminent evolution.

Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald stays just out of arm's reach, putting his gun far enough out of arm's reach first that he won't pull it if the mon rushes him. Joe sits on top of the cart, keeping an eye out.
    "I'm sorry. Apparently your trainer is among the dead."
    He looks at the machop, awkwardly.
    "Is...is there anything I can do to help?"

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan grabs 3 pokeballs from his belt, releasing Mjolnir, Sim, and Quartz. Alright, we need your help pulling carts ok? Sim, Transform into one of those Rhyhorn. I'll hitch all 3 of you to this wagon right here, in the back. As Ethan hitches Mjolnir, he studies the mechanical mon for signs of evolution.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, thats 1 power 5, 2 power 3s, to the back Wagon. Is it still a passanger cart?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

26. - Top - End - #56

Right. Tavi it is.

Paul sends out the Rhyhorn from the wagon leader, resfastening it to the front wagon. He bellows to the others.

We getting ready to go? Kinda not liking the thought of remaining here overnight. And without a Moon Stone, we might need something up here to help pull this wagon.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    She asks all the guards and team members for anything with Power 3 or above. Mjolnir, transformed Sim, etc.

Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Gerald stays just out of arm's reach, putting his gun far enough out of arm's reach first that he won't pull it if the mon rushes him. Joe sits on top of the cart, keeping an eye out.
    "I'm sorry. Apparently your trainer is among the dead."
    He looks at the machop, awkwardly.
    "Is...is there anything I can do to help?"
    The Machop looks at you questioningly. Now that you get a better look and read over the Pokedex data, it's smaller than normal. Probably young. It goes back, now slapping the trainer in the face, the dead head rolling back and forth with disgusting crunches.

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Ethan grabs 3 pokeballs from his belt, releasing Mjolnir, Sim, and Quartz. Alright, we need your help pulling carts ok? Sim, Transform into one of those Rhyhorn. I'll hitch all 3 of you to this wagon right here, in the back. As Ethan hitches Mjolnir, he studies the mechanical mon for signs of evolution.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright, thats 1 power 5, 2 power 3s, to the back Wagon. Is it still a passanger cart?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Back wagon isn't in use anymore Mesi.

Mark sends you up a wagon; he's already hooking up his team back here.

Mjolnir reveals nothing at a first look, but you finally see something with his eye. Where one is was one smooth circle, now it is starting to split down the middle, making a shape similar to the infinity sign.

Right. Tavi it is.

Paul sends out the Rhyhorn from the wagon leader, resfastening it to the front wagon. He bellows to the others.

We getting ready to go? Kinda not liking the thought of remaining here overnight. And without a Moon Stone, we might need something up here to help pull this wagon.
    A merchant runs up, puffing, and hands you a second Pokeball containing a Rhyhorn.

"Mark says we're about ready to go. Five, maybe ten more minutes of unloading, alright?"

Spoiler
    Show
    She asks all the guards and team members for anything with Power 3 or above. Mjolnir, transformed Sim, etc.
    Jessica and Taylor don't really have anything; Taylor's Geodude could work, but Quartz is already hooked up. Mark is already hooking up a Lairon and hooks up his Zebstrika to the cart you've been loading.

"Everybody ready to go? Get those other three hooked up with what we have and we'll roll out."
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-07 at 01:46 AM.

Show

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    You weren't exactly clear what wagons are in use and which were not. I want the back of the caravan, whatever wagon that is. He's not stupid, he wouldn't hook up to a wagon that was clearly being abandoned.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis attaches the available mons to the carts. Fewer bodies, fewer supplies, more mons pulling, maybe things would go faster now. And a Lairon! Beautiful creature. Would most likely be a good asset if those Skorupi ever came back. Artemis finds a cart with Romeo. If things were going to get bad, she wanted to be with him. Oh, and he was a Medic too. That was important as well. Plus she could protect him.

Show