New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Outside XXXII

[Forest's Edge]

Mimi won't let herself be taken down so easily. She positions herself so her feet touch the ground first. Then she braces herself and shove Connie off to the side so she won't land on her.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Barbarian in the Playground

Miles from Magcave

"Oh, **** you! I don't have a gods-damn thing in common with that ****ing goat! It's a goat!"

Nope, no snappy comments or witty repartee here. Just some swearing and a finger held aloft towards Artemis, before Magtok starts gliding away back home.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

3. - Top - End - #813
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

Connie beings coughing, ends up on her side, and then tries to get a better grip on Mimi, with her other hand.

Connie has a goal, and she's not going to give up until she succeeds.

Or presumably is made unable to pull it off. Not sure how Mimi would do that.

If Mimi is paying attention, she may notice Connie's nose straighten itself out... not useful, but interesting.

4. - Top - End - #814
    Barbarian in the Playground

Miles from Magcave

"Well you certainly share its way with words." Artemis replies as she scoops up Magzy's chain to prevent it from galloping after Magtok and begin the long process of hauling it back to its place beside Zeus' throne.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest's Edge]

Connie will be able to grab Mimi's already captured arm, bu she makes a point of keeping her free arm out of the way. that is, until she quickly tries to swap her spear into her free hand and stab one of Connie's arms with it.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

Connie is stabbed, and winces visibly. She continues to try and grab and pin Mimi, and her tail comes out and also tries to help constrain the Pixie.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest's Edge]

Connie will probably get a leg with her tail. It's quickly becoming harder for Mimi to maneuver, but she keeps on stabbing at Connie, this time aiming for the torso. Should the demon manage to keep holding her, she should be able to restrain the pixie entirely soon enough.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

Connie is obviously in pain, and the wounds from the spear all heal quickly, forming into orange scars. She will continue to try and wrestle Mimi. This isn't going to be easy, but unless Mimi steps it up she will be in immense pain shortly.

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

{Melody's Island- Tent Village}

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Derek picks his end back up and continues to carry it.

"Well thanks, I'm glad. I'm sure we will have a good time."

Her trust does seem to mean a lot to him.
    I hope so. Maybe Estia will get to know you better and even get to like you.

After a few more feet, they'll reach the well-worn area where the kettle rests during serving time. There are alreay bowls waiting there.

Thank you. I can handle it from here. You should go get ready. she takes a bowl and scoops out some stew.

[Forest Lake]

Calvin frowns and shakes his head.

"No sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I may have implied you are a little strange, but I was referring to things, and people that are stranger and accepted in the city.

Sorry I am not really clear headed right now, didn't get a good night's rest."

He sighs.
    It's alright. My students have made similar mistakes. She reaches over, offering her hand to shake. It was nice meeting you, Calvin.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

10. - Top - End - #820
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest's Edge]

"Let go let go let go LET GO OF ME!" Mimi screams. This is not the least bit entertaining anymore. In fact, she's honestly scared. Rather than continue trying to pull away, Mimi lunges forward to land on top of the demon. She tries to grab Connie around the neck, hold on tight, and bite savagely into her throat again and again. She wants her to die, or let go, or anything so she's not being held in one place, helpless.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Attacked Village- Canyon

The gnome is bashed on the head by the axe, and is completely unresponsive to be tied up easily. He may be out for a while, if Esruc is planning on questioning him. If he's planning to leave him tied up in the copse, then that doesn't matter too much.
    He's leaving him tied up and dragged by the horse. Esruc healed the horse with some Medica and now leads the horse while taking care of the caltrops in the way. This will be done till he reaches the fork and must decide on where to go.
    Boredom is a double-edged sword. Oh yeah I made character entries in the character directory wanna see?

Spoiler
    Show

From Left to Right: Surtr, Narve

12. - Top - End - #822
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Melody's Island]

"I sure hope so. Maybe at least to the point where she doesn't storm out of any room I'm in.

He leans over to give her a quick kiss.

"I'll go get the boat ready, want to have them meet me on the shore?"

He says getting ready to go, assuming that works he heads down to make sure The Lost Wave is ready to sail.

----------------------

[Forest Lake]

Calvin shakes her hand, feeling a little silly looking, so small compared to her.

"A pleasure to meet you to Hui. By the way you have a lovely singing voice."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

13. - Top - End - #823
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

Connie does not taste good. Her flesh should cause a strong itching sensation in the mouth, and will seem to melt away to nothingness quickly if bitten all the way off. However, if Mimi will go as far as ripping off chunks of flesh the wounds won't heal instantly. They shrink a bit, but are still there.

"I'M GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR WINGS!"

Connie is trying to wrestle Mimi so that she can pin Mimi face down. From there, it's a matter of holding her with one arm, her tail, and a leg if necessary. One arm has to be free, of course...

14. - Top - End - #824
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest's Edge]

That's IT! Mimi struggles against Connie trying to move her, and before the demon can make much progress, Mimi tries to ram the heel of her hand repeatedly up into Connie's nose. At the same rime she tries to yank her other arm free.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

Connie finally simply flips out and tries to throw Mimi as far away from her as possible. She's just sick of this tiny... blasted... THING.

She doesn't immediately follow up with anything, seeing as she's trying to figure out what's going on and when mortals suddenly became dangerous.

16. - Top - End - #826
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest's Edge]

Mimi rights herself with some maneuvering of her wings and lands nimbly on her feet. Her chest heaves with each breath. She spits blood out of her mouth, satisfied that it's mostly Connie's.

The pixie bends down and plucks a blade of grass. With the application of pixie dust, it becomes hard and ridged. It's not a blade, but it has a sharp point. Then she screams and charges at the demon, grass pointed to spear her in the chest.

17. - Top - End - #827
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

Connie looks up to see the pixie charging her, screaming, with blood on her mouth, holding a blade of grass.

Of grass.

She just kind of checks out for a moment, and is stabbed in the chest by a piece of plant matter. She hasn't the foggiest idea what's going on anymore.

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest's Edge]

Mimi flies up a bit, just high enough that she can aim a hard kick at Connie's stomach. Then she swoops down to pick up her spear and turns to face the demon again. She snarls. She may be exhausted and wounded, but this pixie is NOT going to back down.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

Connie looks at Mimi.

She takes a few steps back.

All of a sudden, Connie's mindset has changed from "I'm not going to lose to a mortal" to "Maybe I should be running away."

20. - Top - End - #830
    Orc in the Playground

Attacked Village- Canyon

How'd he get the gnome down the cliff into the canyon, or the horse up the cliff into the copse on the cliff's rim? It's possible, but I'd still like a description of how it's done.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

21. - Top - End - #831
    Bugbear in the Playground

Dirt Road
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Dirt Road

Jeanne, still in her Honey Bunny appearance, arrives here as instructed to meet Paris.

Once Jeanne arrives, Mercutio appears in front of her with a poof of smoke. None of this appearing somewhere behind her and speaking up to startle her nonsense, at least for today. He raises an eyebrow at her choice of appearance, but doesn't comment. "Change of plans," he says instead. "Forget about Magtok for now. How familiar are you with Riverside?"
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

22. - Top - End - #832
    Troll in the Playground

Dirt Road

"Not at all, yet. What's the job?" Jeanne asks.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #833
    Troll in the Playground

[Melody's Island]

"I sure hope so. Maybe at least to the point where she doesn't storm out of any room I'm in.

He leans over to give her a quick kiss.

"I'll go get the boat ready, want to have them meet me on the shore?"

He says getting ready to go, assuming that works he heads down to make sure The Lost Wave is ready to sail.
    She turns her head, just barely getting her lips in line to meet his. Just let me know how it goes, honestly. There both good girls. Estia just misses her daddy. Lyanna, didn't get to know him as much.

I'll send them down.
    she says in answer to his question.

[Forest Lake]

Calvin shakes her hand, feeling a little silly looking, so small compared to her.

"A pleasure to meet you to Hui. By the way you have a lovely singing voice."
    Hui blushes. Thank you. Then she smirks. I usually crush little men who hear me.

Just kidding.
    she adds quickly, hoping he didn't take her seriously.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest's Edge]

Mimi takes a couple steps toward Connie and waves her spear threateningly. "You listen good, you big jerk. I am Mimi Bloodfang. You don't ever mess with a Bloodfang, so BACK OFF! You hear me?!"

25. - Top - End - #835
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Melody's Island]

So he waves goodbye and heads down to his boat to make sure it is all set. The ship has several weapons hidden around that he will double check to make sure they are locked safely away. After checking the rigging he hops back in his dinghy and paddles ashore to wait for the girls.

-----------------

[Forest Lake]

He chuckles a bit himself.

"Don't worry, I don't crush easily."

He stands up dry enough to put his shirt and shoes back on.

"I really do think you should come down to the city sometime. There are a surprisingly large amount of decent people there. Makes having to put up with the occasional a** not that bad. You might have a good time."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

26. - Top - End - #836
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

"Yeah. Yeah."

This is rather embarrassing. However, Connie just wants to survive right now. She's slowly shuffling away from Mimi. Lady Bloodfang is a scary, scary lady.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Troll in the Playground

[Melody's Island]

So he waves goodbye and heads down to his boat to make sure it is all set. The ship has several weapons hidden around that he will double check to make sure they are locked safely away. After checking the rigging he hops back in his dinghy and paddles ashore to wait for the girls.
    He won't have to wait long. As he's rowing toward shore, he may see them just stepping onto the beachhead. I guess it depends on which way he's facing as he rows. They are both wearing pretty little dresses and white tennis shoes.

Estia's is a bright yellow dress with butterflies of various reds flying from the hem on the left side to her shoulder on the right.

Lyanna's is a shiny blue dress that looks better suited for a wedding or proper party than for shopping.

[Forest Lake]

He chuckles a bit himself.

"Don't worry, I don't crush easily."

He stands up dry enough to put his shirt and shoes back on.

"I really do think you should come down to the city sometime. There are a surprisingly large amount of decent people there. Makes having to put up with the occasional a** not that bad. You might have a good time."
    Hui stands up, and brushes the dirt and brush from her lower body. She takes a deep breath, closes her eyes, and exhales. Are... are you ready then? She's very nervous.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Melody's Island]

Derek rows his boat up and onto shore. He hops out to greet the girls.

"Hi there, ready to go shopping?"

He will offer them each a hand up into the boat.

------------------------

[Forest Lake]

"If you are. It won't be that bad, any mobs that come after you will have to go through me first."

He gives what he hopes reassuring grin as he starts to walk towards the city.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

29. - Top - End - #839
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest's Edge]

"Now get outta hear. I got a flower to pick." The pixie turns away from Connie and starts heading back toward the flower.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Dwarf in the Playground

Forest's Edge

With that, Connie will rush away like a mouse running from a cat.

This will all be very embarrassing in retrospect, but for now she just doesn't want to die, or get any more hurt. The throat wounds alone will take a while to heal.