New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [OPITP] One Piece in the Playground

Considering all the other Anime Inspired Freeform games I figured I'd try my own. So here's the rules.

[QUOTE=strawberryman;19082967]Also known as Kill la Playground, more simply put.

I know what you're saying. "That anime with the stripperific sailor uniforms?"

That is exactly what I'm talking about.

But seriously, anyone who has actually given the show a chance should be able to tell you it's about more than that. And so, I make this interest call! With the understanding that there will be considerable SPOILERS in my pitch. But let's get down to business!

Spoiler: THE SETTING PITCH!
    Show
    The idea is this takes place in the One Piece Universe but The Yonko, Warlords and other Pirate crews and even Admirals are filled in with Players and NPCs rather than anyone from the show. Blackbeard and Luffy and the rest never existed. Players can create their own Pirate Crews and Marine Positions and even invent their own Ciphor Pol organizations if they wish. The world is otherwise unaffected with Gol D. Rodger proclaiming the existance of One Piece and the Age of Pirates being kickstarted!

Spoiler: THE RULES
    Show
    Firstly, no godmodding (or godmoding). A far better explanation of godmodding than I can give is here.
    Second, please remember that we plan to have a far more directed plot than Nexus. Please run any major spanners in the works past guys on this thread first.
    Third, don't ruin anyone else's fun. I can't stress this enough.
    Fourth, have fun!

New and Improved (but loose) Rules v.1.1!
    These "rules" are more loose guidelines that serve another FFRPG very well so I adopted them into this one, because they work.

1. Consider asking to join in fights before jumping in.
      Please respect that all plots might not be open. Alternatively, if you yourself want to keep a fight cordoned off from other participants, say so in the OOC, at the beginning of your post, or both.
    2. TALK major fights over with your opponent!
      This is to keep arguments about who's the better fighter, who should win, blablablablabla, out of the OOC. Of course, talk these things over in PM, or some kind of IM service. While arguments might break out over said PM/IM... It keeps it out of the OOC. Which is what we're trying to do here. On that note...
    3. Don't argue in the OOC!
      They make the atmosphere oppressive, they make things less fun, and generally unpleasant and maybe even make the arguments larger than they need be. So, if you have a problem with someone, try to talk it out in PM or IM before using the OOC.

I'm going to add one additional "rule" in that multiple arcs can be going by multiple players. Players can create "Sagas" and player characters can join this Sagas, that way we can have everyone involved in a story at any given time.

Character Sheet
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Crew:

Appearance: (Self-explanatory)

Personality: (Self-explanatory)

Special Skills/Powers:

Secrets:
    Last edited by Razade; 2015-04-18 at 05:20 AM.