New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

@ Mahonri Violist: I'd like you to clarify a thing about your character, Suou Nicole: do you intend for her to be from one of the four Noble Houses?

Because those Noble families live in Seireitei - in fact, Seireitei gets its name from them. There is no reason whatsoever why one of them would have a house in such a faraway district as 78. District 78 is a slum - people canonically don't even wear shoes that far.

It would make more sense if she was descendant of the exiled fifth House, however. Though then, her family name would carry heavy stigma on it.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Name: Sazaki Miko
    Appearance: Short and mousey for her age, and it doesn't help that she skipped a grade when she was younger so she's even smaller than the rest of her class. Her medium-length black hair is kept low to cover her face, and she rarely wears anything but her school uniform, not having much of a wardrobe otherwise. She'd be considered cute if she didn't have an automatic dislike for everyone she meets.

Personality: Miko is a troubled young girl. In elementary school she was already shy and introverted, and the social pressures of high school life have only taken their toll. She has no friends in her class, only bullies, and thus thinks everyone in the world is equally mean-spirited and cruel. She's used to being pushed around and bullied, especially when her grades are better than her older peers. She often relies on shoujo manga and similar hobbies for escapism. Only through recent events has she mustered up the courage to strike back. Long story short, girl needs a therapist.
    Abilities: Miko is very good at mathematics, getting top marks on her exams. She hates math. What Miko really wants to do is art and drawing, possibly even becoming a shoujo mangaka. Her drawing's horrible and she knows it. She's a regular girl for someone her age, without any sort of spiritual powers awareness whatsoever.

At least she used to have no spiritual awareness or powers until her fated meeting with the creature known as Cutie Pie. Since bonding with it (literally) she can see spiritual beings and knows to stay away from the scary monsters in white masks or the strangers in the black robes. As Cutie Pie's current host, she has access to what Cutie Pie has to offer, even if she does feel weakened afterward.

History: Miko's story is not an uncommon one. A Japanese girl excels in her academics and progresses faster than her classmates. Her accelerated education came at the expense of any social life, and with little love at home as well, Miko suffers from a stunted emotional growth. She's never been one to make friends, and most of her experiences with students her age have ended badly. Being ostracized for most of her depressing life, Miko one day found the small creature known as Cutie Pie. Curious, she picked up the little creature, at which point the two bonded and Miko was exposed to a world of ghosts, hollows, and shinigami. Of course she only knows what Cutie Pie tells her.

The next time a group of boys bullied her, Cutie Pie used its abilities and dismembered the group one by one. At first, Miko was horrified, but Cutie Pie's influence convinced her that they deserved to die, that they were trash who didn't deserve to live. And that this was a great way to deal with all of her problems! If only she didn't feel so much more winded lately than she used to.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground

One more interesting people for Mikael to abduct meet, it seems.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Speaking of (hopefully) interesting people: I finished my concept for an English Shinigami! ^_^

Alice "Rabbits" Ruggles
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 1.55m
    Weight: 44kg.
    Side: Seireitei.

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show

Alice appears as a young adult of an age near a score years, with peculiar white hair, pale skin and blood-red eyes. This snow-shaded shoulder-length hair is usually kept in late Victorian styles. Despite all effort to prevent it, there seems to always be at least a few stray hairs. Though cheerful, Alice's eyes often give an eerie contrast to the surrounding skin and hair.

Contrary to the hair style, Alice tends to wear practical, if elaborately patterned, clothing. Favouring pants that allow movement over the grandiose dresses of the Victorian era. Depending on the amount of combat acrobatics or Kido expected of the day, Alice will wear any kind of eye-wear from ancient half-moon spectacles to modern protection glasses.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Though friendly and polite, Alice's personality has its fair share of quirks and oddities. A particular factor of alienation is the academic speech patterns one picks up from decades of work with the Shinigami Science Institute. A trait not helped by Alice's tendency to give away to tangents and musings that have bewildered quite a few outsiders who merely wanted to know the time.

Certain aspects of time and its measurements bear significance to Alice. Among them the teatime traditions of turn-of-the-century England, whom Alice will uphold when possible.

Alice's view on Hollows is a complicated one. On one side, Hollows cause a strong emotional dislike in the once-English Shinigami. But intellectually, their nature sparks a morbid interest. The rest of the afterlife sparks only interest, however.

History:

Spoiler
    Show
    Born in a time of social revolutions and growing equality on the British Isles and unable to spend terribly long in the sun, Alice spend most of a young life studying and exploring both the mortal and spiritual realms. Already faced with superstitions as a result of albinism and gifted with minor skill in sensing the dead, Alice quickly joined up with other spiritually aware academics and social revolutionists.

During most of its existence, Alice's group met only friendly pluses and the occasional mystery. From unravelling the last days of library Pluses to devising humorous nicknames based on time-obsessed rabbits in the books of Lewis Carroll, the group lead optimistic lives. Hope and adventures seemingly around every corner.

Unfortunately, the grouping of those with spiritual powers attracted more than the Pluses they were glad to assist. At the turn of the century, in the midst of celebration, the group were met with the darker side of the spirit realm. Hollows.

Massacred with such speed that no neighbourhood traveller was alarmed, the students were soon in a terrifying flight from fates worse than death. Inexperienced, many of them were consumed and others scattered with the winds. Alice was among those few saved by the Shinigami, a Hollow's mask shattered by their zanpakuto a hair-breadth from Alice's face.

Though it took time for Alice to overcome the shock and grief, the Seireitei eventually rekindled the wonder and fascination for the spirit world. Studying for many years, Alice eventually joined the Shinigami. Using the following century used on rigorous training that would become vital at the attack of the Hollows in present day.

For most of the past century, Alice has been working with the Shinigami Science Institute. Studying both the silly manners of how death might cause a Shinigami's eyes to change from grey to red or ears to turn dog-like to the serious matters of war.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Alice is skilled, but inexperienced at swordsmanship and other forms of mêlée combat. Capable in a sparring match and not lost on a battlefield, but it is far from Alice's strong point.

Alice is skilled at Kido, having spent much time at the SSI in the study of their art and acquiring a small library of versatile spells. Particularly in Bakudo.

Specifically Inemuri, the forced slumber, and Geki, the complete paralysis Kido, are favourites of Alice's.

Alice is fast and skilled at flash step to the point of vastly improving combat ability when able to avoid close quarters.

Zanpakuto:
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Cheshire

Sealed Form:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cheshire appears similar in style to a katana in sealed form, but with a slight difference in hilt and shape. Though not enough to stand out, it gives an appearance of oddness or a particularly experimental smithy. The blade itself is almost glass-like in its transparency, creating a hypnotic distortion when swung.

Inner World:
    Spoiler
    Show
    An overgrown park filled with the faint memories of a world fair. Fantastical inventions, figures of exotic animals and food stands all covered with soft grass and sprouting undergrowth. A great glass palace filtering the unusually bright moonlight onto a grand tree that appears both ancient and yet also seems like it had just now turned its last leaf as a sprout.

Spirit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cheshire appears as the grinning cat that gave it its name. Seemingly always of a different colour and at various stages of invisibility, Cheshire will often meet Alice while sitting on the branches of the park's tree. Though it will rarely pay attention to whether it is sitting on the top or defying the forces of gravity, considering them far too grave for consideration.

Though in some ways similar to Alice, not even its owner fully understands the personality of the strange cat. At times, Cheshire will offer Alice cryptic warnings in serious tones while at other times be dismissive of even the direction of the Hollow war. Only thing anyone can tell for sure is that Cheshire very much enjoys wordplay and riddles.

Shikai: "Let the night reign! Cheshire!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Once Released, Cheshire's form ceases to resemble a physical weapon. Instead dissolving into complex arrays of wispy dark-red smoke, creating patterns around Alice's arms that resemble the outline of a large feline's claws. Though seemingly insubstantial, these paws are no less solid than the sword they were.

Through a cost of reiatsu, the touch of Chesire's claws will slow the movement of anything they strike. Making foes feel as if time was slipping from their grasp or even allowing Alice to temporarily stop the fall of an object.

Bankai:
    Spoiler
    Show

Not achieved

I will also be writing up a mortal character and possibly a Hollow, but I wanted to know if there was anything too unfit about Alice's sheet. It has been a while since I read Bleach or made characters for the games and I am not sure if I did it correctly. ^_^'

Feel free to suggest better names for the Zanpakuto, by the way. I could not think of better than Cheshire, but it seems a bit cliché. :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

The only thing I'm a little confused on is...did she die? Did she become a substitute Shinigami or is she still alive? Otherwise she looks great.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    @ Mahonri Violist: I'd like you to clarify a thing about your character, Suou Nicole: do you intend for her to be from one of the four Noble Houses?

Because those Noble families live in Seireitei - in fact, Seireitei gets its name from them. There is no reason whatsoever why one of them would have a house in such a faraway district as 78. District 78 is a slum - people canonically don't even wear shoes that far.

It would make more sense if she was descendant of the exiled fifth House, however. Though then, her family name would carry heavy stigma on it.
    Since I know very little about the canonically canon parts, I survive on people telling me what makes more sense.
    Although, I really don't have an excuse, because you posted that in the Character Registry right above me...

So, since you say that's what makes more sense, then that's what really happened.

Would that work? Her being from the exiled house. At least some of them, obviously, still think themselves noble and above the common class, and they had a particular grudge against the Seireitei and the other nobles, being completely unwilling to show humility call for help at the first sight of the Hollow Invasion attack. However, in Suou Nicole's case, her thirst for revenge against the Hollows make her prefer joining up with the Soul Reapers than doing nothing?
    Does that work, or is there a better idea to make it good?

Thanks!

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Nevermind, I didn't see Frozen suggested her being from the 5th House
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-09-26 at 12:16 AM.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground

The idea of the exiled House acting like little royalty of Rukon is perfectly fine. Just edit your backstory to accommodate for the detail and it's good.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    The only thing I'm a little confused on is...did she die? Did she become a substitute Shinigami or is she still alive? Otherwise she looks great.
    Sorry about that, Alice did indeed die along with everybody else when the Hollows attacked. The Shinigami saved Alice's spirit from being devoured. I apologise if it looks vague.

In case anyone is confused about when it happened; the "turn of the century" refers to the year 1900, when Alice was about 20 years old, not 2000. ^_^
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Sorry about that, Alice did indeed die along with everybody else when the Hollows attacked. The Shinigami saved Alice's spirit from being devoured. I apologise if it looks vague.
    Ah, alright then. I like the character on paper so far.

Edit: Fleshed out Sawada's bankai and defining his Zanpakuto's ability is Sawada's Reiryoku manipulation. Also wrote a little history and updated him for his new role as the Institute's operate. Also added info on his Gigai and other equipment he carries around with him.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-09-26 at 09:46 PM.

11. - Top - End - #281

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    Also, since I added it in the edit. How do people feel about Earth Magic and...what ever it's implications maybe being added to the Institute?
    I also think it's a pretty cool idea, agreeing with most everyone else.
    I personally like the feel of Earth Magic more than Kido. I can't possibly remember all those numbers and what they do! Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water are a whole lot easier to remember.

So, I added that little footnote to Suou's backstory.

Would there be a problem if Suou Nicole was sorta-proficient at Elementalism, and not so hot at Kido (since she has been training for some time as a warrior, but as a Shinigami for only a short time)? This principle could also be reflected as being better at swordplay than actually using her recently-unlocked Shikai's abilities.
    It also meshes better with my original concept of her.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    I personally like the feel of Earth Magic more than Kido. I can't possibly remember all those numbers and what they do! Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water are a whole lot easier to remember.

Would there be a problem if Suou Nicole was sorta-proficient at Elementalism, and not so hot at Kido (since she has been training for some time as a warrior, but as a Shinigami for only a short time)? This principle could also be reflected as being better at swordplay than actually using her recently-unlocked Shikai's abilities.
    Well, just as a note, Elemental magic in terms of Bleach was just as difficult to master as Kido. You had instantaneous spells but for the big stuff/more difficult/more powerful stuff you had long incantations. See Ganju pulling out a scroll in mid-air to do his spell to pierce Soul Society way back when.

Is there any chance we can get an estimated start time for this?

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    Well, just as a note, Elemental magic in terms of Bleach was just as difficult to master as Kido. You had instantaneous spells but for the big stuff/more difficult/more powerful stuff you had long incantations. See Ganju pulling out a scroll in mid-air to do his spell to pierce Soul Society way back when.

Elementalism is a much more focused and limited in what it does.

For fire, it's bolstering or extinquishing existing flames and directing their spread. Useful for firefighting, but also certain construction processes. Since many Kido generate fire, it would also be useful in defending against them or reducing collateral damage.

For water, it's turning ice to liquid or evaporating liquids, and vice versa. Widely useful for, say, gardening, or defending against ice-based Kido.

For air, what's left is pretty much controlling movement and direction of gases. Minor wind-based defensive and offensive ability, but could also be useful for generating vacuums in closed spaces.

Earth could be widened to reversing the original process, that is, turning loose ground into solid blocks for construction.
    For all intents and purposes...that's the scope of Elemental Magic and really. More powerful effects nonwithstanding, Elemental Magic is about as useful in combat as it was in the actual canon. AKA: Helpful but it's not Kido.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-09-26 at 07:07 PM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

Wondering this as well

15. - Top - End - #285

I have... this?

Spoiler
    Show

The tea was cold, almost as cold as the Commander's eyes when she looked at the other three present at the table. There was no warmth there, only a command for order, and a question -

"Will one of you please explain to me how an entire battalion can just up and vanish? No, really. I'd love to know how the oh-so competent Assault Division, and the 'impeccable' Science Department managed to lose some three hundred odd men in the span of a single afternoon."

I need to finish up that scene, then write two more.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I have... this?

Spoiler
    Show

The tea was cold, almost as cold as the Commander's eyes when she looked at the other three present at the table. There was no warmth there, only a command for order, and a question -

"Will one of you please explain to me how an entire battalion can just up and vanish? No, really. I'd love to know how the oh-so competent Assault Division, and the 'impeccable' Science Department managed to lose some three hundred odd men in the span of a single afternoon."

All right, let us know if you need help writing anything up. Looking forward to starting.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

I have... this?

Spoiler
    Show

All right, let us know if you need help writing anything up. Looking forward to starting.
    Indeed! Perhaps Eiko could write up the starting post for Hueco Mundo and someone else could do the mortal world? It's unfair to expect you to write three opening posts really.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Dwarf in the Playground

If thats what people want I can do just that

Where are we starting plotwise or should I simply roughly describe the locale.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eiko View Post
    If thats what people want I can do just that

Where are we starting plotwise or should I simply roughly describe the locale.
    I personally think it'd expedite the start of the game, take a load off Terry and allow who ever is in "Charge" of the faction to flesh out what's going on on their side of the dispute. The OP states that the Hollows carried out a bloody attack on the 78th Rukon District. I think that's a good enough place to start. So it would be.

Terry-Starting Post for Soul Society

Eiko- Starting Post for Hueco Mundo

Whoever- Starting Post for the Mortal World

20. - Top - End - #290

Thing is, I kind of need to write them solo. Because I have a bunch of worldbuilding and plot sensitive information. :I

I GUESS Eiko could write one and Froze the other. Faction leader for SS, HC, and MW.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ogre in the Playground

Thing is, I kind of need to write them solo. Because I have a bunch of worldbuilding and plot sensitive information. :I

I GUESS Eiko could write one and Froze the other. Faction leader for SS, HC, and MW.
    I figured that would be a problem...would it be easier to PM them and let them help with the work? I know it may come across as a bit demanding but I really just want to help get this game rolling.

Also, I find the more we wait the more I want to change Sawada's Zanpakuto and things. Would that be permissible? Having gone over the manga again...I find that his Shikai does things that every Shinigami can actually do save for the duplication bit.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-09-28 at 05:47 PM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ettin in the Playground

There's one problem with me making the opening post:

I can justify Mikael being where ever. Most other MW characters have no such luxury. It is entirely possible for them to start separate, but at least the japanese cast could be centralized to a location.

For example, the students - do they attend the same school? It doesn't have to be a fictional one, we could as well use any existing Japanese town for this.

So it'd be better for one of the student characters, like Sora, to set the scene.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2012-09-28 at 06:39 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Speaking of which, I was thinking of making a mortal NPC for public use: a teacher/truant officer to try and (unsuccessfully) corral these delinquent students.

No, he wouldn't have any spiritual awareness, he's just be another thorn for student characters to deal with.

I think it'd make more sense for at least all the student characters at least to attend the same school.

I could do that opening post if that would expedite things.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

Speaking of which, I was thinking of making a mortal NPC for public use: a teacher/truant officer to try and (unsuccessfully) corral these delinquent students.

No, he wouldn't have any spiritual awareness, he's just be another thorn for student characters to deal with.

I think it'd make more sense for at least all the student characters at least to attend the same school.

I could do that opening post if that would expedite things.
    I was also going to have Sawada troll the mortal world, placing one of the 10 Shrines near the city. I've already discussed with Mahoni about character interactions with Sawada and his mortal character.

Also, the new Zanpakuto for Sawada! For those who are familiar with the story of Kagutsuchi, that's what it's inspired by. Something a little more powerful and flavorful than as Bob aptly put it "Kido +1"

Zanpakuto

Name: Kagutsuchi
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance: Kagutsuchi appears as a plain pair of katana in seemless wooden sheaths made of ebony wood. However, more often than not, Sawada carries the blades in the form of an ornate carved staff of the same wood, the story of the Fire God Kagutsuchi intricately carved into the staffs body.

Shikai: Erupt, Cut and Divide! Kagutsuchi!- Upon uttering the command, Sawada takes up a stance with crossed blades as heat shimmers swirl about him. The blades glow red as they melt, the handles falling to the ground before fading into red motes of reiryoku. The motes form in Sawada’s hand into a large gun with a stylized head as it’s barrel. The blades themselves melt, swirling about Sawada’s form until he sits in the middle of a massive saw blade of molten lava. The saw blade can be used for attacks and defense almost like a shield. The gun fires blasts of searing energy.

Cut into Eight: The saw blade can be shattered into eight pieces, moving on the direction of Sawada. However in this form, the blades cool rapidly and break when used to attack or defend harmlessly. Once used in this fashion, it takes time for a new main blade to form.

Bankai: Hinokagutsuchi- The true name and form of Kagutsuchi, Hinokagutsuchi shatters the large saw about Sawada’s body as well as the gun in his hand. The shards of both weapons fall to the ground where they melt into the earth, the points they fell erupting moments later. The lava slowly swirls about Sawada until it forms a pair of massive black saw blades. These blades drip with lava from the tips of their blade, allowing them to increase their effective reach when in combat making them difficult to counter or predict. Each blade can fire large blasts of searing energy from the holes at their center as well. Sawada can also summon two guns whilst in bankai. Along with doubling his guns and saw blade, Sawada can fire blasts from either his guns or blades into the ground, the blasts erupting in a hail of fire and molten rock under enemies as if they were standing atop a living volcano.

Inner World: The inner world of Kagutsuchi is a massive caldera that fumes and bubbles. Statues litter the bubbling lake, hands and faces breaking the water as if they were corpses being boiled alive.

Zanpakuto Spirit: Kagutsuchi appears as two young monks, both with large scars around their neck. Their true form is a massive statue of basalt stone which cracks that glow with inner light.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-09-28 at 11:11 PM.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ettin in the Playground

I like his new zanpakuto. Good work.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I like his new zanpakuto. Good work.
    Thank you.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Dwarf in the Playground

This is essentially a repost, because I didn't get a definite answer. Is Myojin an all right character to play? If he's not, it's fine, I'll make a new character. Probably a seated in the Internal Security Division, or something.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2012-09-29 at 07:37 PM.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

To be some work of the character, but it isn't a satisfied feeling. I hope it will become easier once such a game is started.

無題 MD-4 "Mio"

Spoiler
    Show

Height: 170 cm (gigai)
    Weight: light
    Station: Mod Soul, Mortal World Liaison, Reconnaissance

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

作中

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

She is the kind to never lose her smile. Even if it is a fake smile or fierce smile, there is always a smile. Such is the strength to continue living despite the existence of a mod-soul. She has a positive attitude, even if that attitude is programmed. If things worry her, she hides them with the smile too, and continues. Such is the enduring personality of a mod-soul, even if it is destructive and a sad existence.

Perhaps her nature of being enkyorisoukikeikai member, or trauma from old battle, she often has a little of a distant feeling. During class, she seems to look into the distance. Of course if it is realized someone is watching, the smiling expression returns immediately.

If she is asked questions about strange behavior, with a helpful atmosphere she will not answer properly.

She bluntly refers to all contacts by only surname. Such a trait is error of independent mod-soul. If corrected, she will apologize without fixing. Maybe to ruin the polite and sweet normal atmosphere with such a paradox.

In combat to fulfill role absolutely without hesitation. But in normal Mortal World life, she is aimless and curious. Unlike true soul, she never had experience of this peaceful life, so often is surprised and praises even simple things. Of video games, it is said she likes war games. Of sports, it is said she likes everything.

But she never tries to think about future of herself. What is the future for a mod soul? Such a gloomy thought, she avoids with such a fake smile.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Due to the requirement for shinigami to fight a war against the Hollows, many resources are weakened in the mortal world. So, some independent mod souls have been deployed to assist in the mortal world safety activities.

MD-4 is one of these, having first been made in the Science Institute for work in Internal Security, then served as part of [Team MD0] as support to the Joint Combat Division in battle. Most of the group was destroyed at this time. After modification, then was relocated because of [Reallocation of Resources] to Reconnaissance in the Mortal World.

MD-4 has survived the destruction of 3 Gigai in service, and in reassignment to Long-term Reconnaissance in the Mortal World, she has been outfitted with a high school student type for liaison operations.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

One of the first MD0 Artificial Souls, to possess independent ability to support Shinigami against Hollows. Originally MD-4 was designed to support Internal Security, but was needed to use with [Team MD0], to be first trial to use artificial soul to support fighting Shinigami in the dangerous war. At such a time, most were destroyed, but MD-4 survived and was reused.

Being studied and repaired at [Science Division] for trauma, she was relocated because of [Reallocation of Resources] to Reconnaissance in the Mortal World. Now to be in disguise as a student at the school, and participate in enkyorisoukikeikaigimu and protect mortals.
    Of course must return or meet [Science Division] members usually for gigai repair and study.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Talents: Like all Mod-Souls, MD-4 is capable of possessing body or gigai. Additionally, can enhance her gigai's physical and spiritual abilities. If to possess a body, can do such a thing too.

Reishi Sensor: MD-4 can sense and track reishi. She is a part of the Enkyorisoukikeikai for Reconnaissance Division in Mortal World.

Shunpo, Hakuda:: MD-4 still possesses knowledge of techniques on Onmitsukido. She has high agility and some ninpo.

Mikiri: Meichuu: Service in [Team MD0] was in support of the Joint Combat Division in battle. Such training was with ranged weaponry, to provide [Fire Support]. Even though such weaponry is not available to her current form, she still possesses the sharp senses and training to operate these weapons. Such sharp senses were thought to be useful in Reconnaisance, so it was left alone. Saying simply, it is hard for MD-4 to miss.

Equipment: Gokon Tekkou, Denreishinki, Gigai

Weakness
    Spoiler
    Show

Gigai - Such a body cannot be healed by herself, and so if to become damaged, a new one is needed. So it is a situation must return to Soul Society, or to be delivered.

Mod-soul - Even independent action artificial soul doesn't have same rights of Shinigami. Is vulnerable when candy.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    This is essentially a repost, because I didn't get a definite answer. Is Myojin an all right character to play? If he's not, it's fine, I'll make a new character. Probably a seated in the Internal Security Division, or something.
    Not that I don't think he's a bad character, but my own personal philosophy of making a new character for a new game gets in the way of me...advising you stick with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    To be some work of the character, but it isn't a satisfied feeling. I hope it will become easier once such a game is started.

無題 MD-4 "Mio"

Spoiler
    Show

Height: 170 cm (gigai)
    Weight: light
    Station: Mod Soul, Mortal World Liaison, Reconnaissance

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

作中

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

She is the kind to never lose her smile. Even if it is a fake smile or fierce smile, there is always a smile. Such is the strength to continue living despite the existence of a mod-soul. She has a positive attitude, even if that attitude is programmed. If things worry her, she hides them with the smile too, and continues. Such is the enduring personality of a mod-soul, even if it is destructive and a sad existence.

Perhaps her nature of being enkyorisoukikeikai member, or trauma from old battle, she often has a little of a distant feeling. During class, she seems to look into the distance. Of course if it is realized someone is watching, the smiling expression returns immediately.

If she is asked questions about strange behavior, with a helpful atmosphere she will not answer properly.

She bluntly refers to all contacts by only surname. Such a trait is error of independent mod-soul. If corrected, she will apologize without fixing. Maybe to ruin the polite and sweet normal atmosphere with such a paradox.

In combat to fulfill role absolutely without hesitation. But in normal Mortal World life, she is aimless and curious. Unlike true soul, she never had experience of this peaceful life, so often is surprised and praises even simple things. Of video games, it is said she likes war games. Of sports, it is said she likes everything.

But she never tries to think about future of herself. What is the future for a mod soul? Such a gloomy thought, she avoids with such a fake smile.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Due to the requirement for shinigami to fight a war against the Hollows, many resources are weakened in the mortal world. So, some independent mod souls have been deployed to assist in the mortal world safety activities.

MD-4 is one of these, having first been made in the Science Institute for work in Internal Security, then served as part of [Team MD0] as support to the Joint Combat Division in battle. Most of the group was destroyed at this time. After modification, then was relocated because of [Reallocation of Resources] to Reconnaissance in the Mortal World.

MD-4 has survived the destruction of 3 Gigai in service, and in reassignment to Long-term Reconnaissance in the Mortal World, she has been outfitted with a high school student type for liaison operations.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

One of the first MD0 Artificial Souls, to possess independent ability to support Shinigami against Hollows. Originally MD-4 was designed to support Internal Security, but was needed to use with [Team MD0], to be first trial to use artificial soul to support fighting Shinigami in the dangerous war. At such a time, most were destroyed, but MD-4 survived and was reused.

Being studied and repaired at [Science Division] for trauma, she was relocated because of [Reallocation of Resources] to Reconnaissance in the Mortal World. Now to be in disguise as a student at the school, and participate in enkyorisoukikeikaigimu and protect mortals.
    Of course must return or meet [Science Division] members usually for gigai repair and study.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Talents: Like all Mod-Souls, MD-4 is capable of possessing body or gigai. Additionally, can enhance her gigai's physical and spiritual abilities. If to possess a body, can do such a thing too.

Reishi Sensor: MD-4 can sense and track reishi. She is a part of the Enkyorisoukikeikai for Reconnaissance Division in Mortal World.

Shunpo, Hakuda:: MD-4 still possesses knowledge of techniques on Onmitsukido. She has high agility and some ninpo.

Mikiri: Meichuu: Service in [Team MD0] was in support of the Joint Combat Division in battle. Such training was with ranged weaponry, to provide [Fire Support]. Even though such weaponry is not available to her current form, she still possesses the sharp senses and training to operate these weapons. Such sharp senses were thought to be useful in Reconnaisance, so it was left alone. Saying simply, it is hard for MD-4 to miss.

Equipment: Gokon Tekkou, Denreishinki, Gigai

Weakness
    Spoiler
    Show

Gigai - Such a body cannot be healed by herself, and so if to become damaged, a new one is needed. So it is a situation must return to Soul Society, or to be delivered.

Mod-soul - Even independent action artificial soul doesn't have same rights of Shinigami. Is vulnerable when candy.
    She looks great

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

...yeah, definitely interested in this. Probably a Shinigami. Maybe Captain of the Kido Corps if that position hasn't been taken up already...

*goes to read thread*

EDIT: I might do something a bit like 2nd division in canon- Soifon's Captain of that division and Commander of the Onmisukido. Thoughts?

EDIT2: Okay, with what I've read, that doesn't work.

...given my initial idea for her Zanpaktou is heavily inspired off Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha's Devices, however, she would probably work well as Captain of a joint Science/Kido division.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2012-09-29 at 08:45 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine