New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Apologies, I was not aware you were waiting on me.

A division write-up is pending. Think of them like Internal Affairs. Less worried about the overall war and more about making sure the Shinigami stay the good guys. According to the law, at least.

Ryuunosuke Oshiro
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: approx. 140 lbs.
    Station: Captain of the Internal Investigative Division (IID)

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ryuunosuke has always been described as a very bland individual. He always wears the appropriate uniforms. He always has his long, white hair combed straight back. And he always looks to be deep in thought no matter what it is he's doing. His long history of doing paperwork and recordkeeping for his division has graced him with a somewhat pale complexion, though the stress often shows through his eyes.

The inside of his captain's haori is colored a light blue, but his outfit is otherwise identical to the usual Shinigami uniform. He is never seen outside of it.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ryuunosuke is nothing if not lawful. He follows his orders and expects everyone subordinate to him to do exactly the same. In fact, he believes everyone in Soul Society should follow the orders they are given, which is fitting since it's his job to enforce them. And he does so with ruthless efficiency. Although not paranoid, he is suspicious of many shinigami and tends to keep close eyes on those that he suspects may be up to no good.

Many can be somewhat off-put by Ryuunosuke's blunt nature. He gets to his point quickly and ensures it is made clear. The word "mistake" isn't in this man's vocabulary and even if he is wrong, he'll defend his point of view until the day he dies. This makes him a rather dangerous opponent to face, both on and off a battlefield. Most shinigami in the Seireitei pray that they never have to deal with Ryuunosuke or the IID.

Ironically, despite the war raging on, Ryuunosuke has little interest in it. His attention, and in tun the attention of his division, is turned upon maintaining justice within the Seireitei itself.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ryuunosuke has always been an incredibly reliable man. He always served his division with tact and unquestionable loyalty. As such, he has been in charge of the books and recordkeeping within the 2nd Division for many years and as he moved up the ranks, has taken on more and more responsibility.

However, when he was a fifth seat, long before the war, he began noticing that one of the third seats was acting strangely. After spending some time investigating, he discovered that the other seated shinigami was planning to murder their captain and take his place. Ryuunosuke's faith in his fellow men was shaken, but nevertheless, he exposed the third seat and had him exiled to the Maggot's Nest. It wasn't long after that he was promoted to the very same seat he had just removed.

Ryuunosuke has since taken to personally overseeing the Maggot's Nest and its operations.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

To come at a later date.

[ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

Will he ever be shouting 'YOU BETRAYED THE LAW!' at any point in time?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    He was, but I am playing the current Vice Captain though he'll be promoted on the onset of the story. Your character could be promoted to the Head Researcher Position, which is the same as Vice Captain. As long as Keveak is ok with that, as he put in his character first.
    A bit late, but I would be perfectly fine with anyone taking that position. I deliberately left Alice's position vague because I did not wish to step on anybody's toes.

On that note, I really like the idea of a substitute Shinigami being adept at Kido, Horngeek. ^_^

*Slinks back into making characters*
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ogre in the Playground

[WIP]
    Hinata Akiyama
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: ...5'5"? Slightly taller than average for a Japanese girl of 16.
    Weight: Again, have no idea the exact weight- she's fairly fit, though.
    Station: Unaligned Mortal (Substitute Shinigami- Unofficial)

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hinata looks mostly Japanese- fair skin, olive eyes, and long, straight, chestnut brown hair, which she normally wears pulled back but loose. While pretty, she tends not to be noticed all that much, more a matter of her behavior than anything else.

Her clothing is generally quite functional, but as a rule, Hinata isn't on the cutting edge of fashion- she... just doesn't see the point of buying new clothes every couple of months just for the purpose of being 'hip'- Hinata wears something because she likes how it looks and feels on her. She tends towards light dresses, and interestingly, tends to wear traditional Japanese clothing at home.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hinata is a kind young woman, determined although socially awkward. When she has a new topic, she can devote herself to learning all about it. Especially if she has motivation to do so. She's intensely loyal to friends she does have, since it's not easy for her to make new ones. I'll flesh out her personality a bit more later, but the major part I can put into words right now is 'high functioning Asperger's Syndrome'. She's willing to go into battle (helped out and guarded by her twin sister), but she hasn't really built up her confidence yet. Heck, she doesn't even realise there's a war on.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    To come

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    N/A (Game not started)

Abilities:
    Shinigami Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kido: Hinata is a prodigy. No, scratch that. Hinata is a genius, plain and simple, and she's applied her mind to kido over the past four years since she saw the Shinigami who gave her her powers casting kido.
    The results? From first principles, she's managed to develop no less than three spells- the first two are clearly recognisable as Sho and Hainwa (and indeed, Hinata calls them by those names, although she does not use spell numbers or classify them as Hado or Bakudo), but the fourth is almost like a fire version of Hado 4, Byakurai, except that it's an arrow of fire rather than a lightning bolt. Hinata calls this spell, appropriately enough, <Fire Arrow>.
    Physical Combat: ...some skill in Judo. Enough skill with <Storm Lancer> as a quarterstaff that she won't immediately die against an enemy up close, but really, she's not very good at this area. Working to correct, but not very good.
    Zanpakuto: <Storm Lancer>
    Description: In sealed form, <Storm Lancer> is a simple quarterstaff, four feet long, seemingly carved from a single piece of flawless wood, but as strong as any normal Zanpaktou with a Shinigami of Hinata's power is.
    Spirit: <Storm Lancer>'s spirit takes the form of a young woman, who looks about 25, with silver hair, fair skin, eyes that display a brilliant shade of silver, and a simple kimono of white and grey.
    Inner World: Hinata's inner world is quite simple- a massive expanse, open sky above, a platform made of cloud that somehow, she and <Storm Lancer> can stand upon, and the landscape below- interestingly, the world visible below the clouds is always the city she calls home.

Shikai: Unleash, <Storm Lancer>!
    Description: When released, <Storm Lancer> still takes the form of a staff, but now, the staff is visibly made of a metal like steel, with a gem set on the end... and what appears to be a slot for a revolver magazine of all things set about a quarter of the way down from the staff. In addition, a bandoleer which said revolver magazines can fit into appears, already slung over her shoulder. It should be noted that Hinata can summon the bandoleer at will, as well as create said revolver-style magazines and cartridges to load into them.
    Power(s): <Storm Lancer>, firstly, can fire a small blast of energy, about equivalent to a chanted Hado 4 in strength by default. This attack doesn't have a name- to be honest, it's purpose is a fallback in case Hinata doesn't have time to chant a Hado or Bakudo. The true power of <Storm Lancer> is to enhance Hinata's spells. At any time, Hinata can summon her bandoleer, create magazines, and create cartridges, then... compress her Reiryoku into each cartridge, before inserting them into the magazines for later use. This requires time and effort from her, but the payoff is well worth it. While in Shikai, Hinata can 'load' a cartridge, pushing the Reiryoku through her Zanpaktou and into the spell for an effect- she can either increase the strength of the spell, decrease the casting time, or grant a limited 'homing' ability to most projectile-type spells that don't already have it. Multiple cartridges spent on a single spell increases the effects in a slightly increasing fashion (the second cartridge gives 1.05 times the energy of the first) but this causes strain to Hinata, and obviously takes more time.

Bankai: <Divine Storm's Fury>- NOT YET ACHIEVED)
    Description: <Divine Storm's Fury>, physically, doesn't change much. the magazine system, in particular, is entirely unchanged. The gem is now set into a spearhead that crackles with a barely contained fury, and indeed, the release of <Divine Storm's Fury> tends to encourage the formation of thunderstorms in the area.
    Power(s): <Divine Storm's Fury> doesn't change the abilities involved- what it does instead is massively boost the effects. The 'minor' energy blast that <Storm Lancer> can let loose is now more aptly described as a lightning cannon, now becoming a serious threat to most opponents instead of an annoying distraction. More importantly, the cartridges are 'boosted' as they're expended, significantly increasing the effects of expending one. Up to Hado 75 at full strength unchanted is not outside the realm of possibility. The likes of Hado 99 at full strength is also possible with multiple cartridges... at a cost. The effects of feeding multiple cartridges into a singe spell is significantly increased, as holding that much energy inside her body before releasing it can have... negative consequences on Hinata. Expending an entire magazine would put her in bed for weeks. Two would likely damage her Soul Sleep and Chain of Fate, sealing them and her power.
    Three would kill her for certain.

So yeah, thoughts? Made reference to a twin sister, I've got plans involving a Fullbring which activated in a 'don't you HURT MY SISTER!' moment.

My plan is for Hinata to not know very much at all about the Shinigami who gave her her powers. He/she literally Shinigamified Hinata as a desperation move, gave her the cliff notes...

...and um. Hinata doesn't know what happened next. The Shinigami... disappeared. She spent the next four years working out her powers.

Anyone who wants to play said Shinigami, feel free. Even especially if you can time the revelation at a point when it'll be awkward for one or both of them. Only caveat is that I don't want the Shinigamification to have come with a control device snuck onto her soul. Deliberate for some reason is fine, though.

Now, power terms. She's close to Shikai- doesn't realise it, and it's taken this long for her (y'know, for a Substitute) because she hasn't been fighting much. Even with her sister backing her up, both know that a) they don't know when the Bigger Fishes might turn up and b) yeah, they don't exactly have a way to detect Hollows, do they. The events of the RP will be their call that yeah, Stuff Is Happening.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Bugbear in the Playground

I like Hinata so far. And I'd be willing to volunteer my character as the one who gave her powers. If that's fine with you.

With my character being in the recon department, she's in the Mortal World fairly often. So the opportunity for her to do it is there. Just gotta work with you on the exact details of it.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    A bit late, but I would be perfectly fine with anyone taking that position. I deliberately left Alice's position vague because I did not wish to step on anybody's toes.

On that note, I really like the idea of a substitute Shinigami being adept at Kido, Horngeek. ^_^

*Slinks back into making characters*
    Quite alright

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    So yeah, thoughts? Made reference to a twin sister, I've got plans involving a Fullbring which activated in a 'don't you HURT MY SISTER!' moment.
    Do you mean the sister will be a Fullbring or...do you mean that Hinata will gain Fullbring powers? Because the latter...doesn't sit well with me. I know it happened in canon but that was for a pretty clear reason and all.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ogre in the Playground

Former, don't worry.

A bit like Hinata, HAS gained Fullbring powers.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, four new characters. Each of them look like interesting additions.

Zarah, waiting with curiosity what you might pick as your character's abilities.

CMOTDibbler, are you planning on giving history to your character?

Kasanip, your character is fine, but there were few terms I couldn't comprehend. What does 作中 mean, and what is Enkyorisoukikeikai?

Horngeek, I was going to say something about how it makes no sense for a Substitute to know Kidou spells without going to academy, but your explanation of her reverse-engineering them from spells she has seen is plausible. (I applaud you for accounting for the fact that she would be oblivious to exact numbering and classification of her spells.)

However, there's a bigger problem here: namely, why was Hinata made a substitute? Four years ago there was still dearth of Hollows, since for 50 years before the story Hollows of Hueco Mundo were hiding. This disallows random Hollow attacks, so only a recently-born Hollow could've attacked Hinata, meaning it must've been a person close to her.

This is something you and Kerfuffle need to spend some time thinking. How and why could a new Hollow have made an experienced Shinigami like Ariana do something as drastic as give a 12-year-old girl powers and then leave her behind just like that?

This goes doubly if Hinata had Fullbring already. Why was that not enough to defend herself?

I can imagine at least one sequence of events that would explain it, possibly without involving Hollows at all: another person forcing Ariana to Substitute Hinata. But again, why is a big guestion. I can think of one person who would do that, but he wouldn't have been able to do it four years ago.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

Let me make this very clear: Hinata doesn't have Fullbring, her twin sister does. And that particular power-up happened after Hinata gained her own powers.

And I'm not sure why the Shinigamification happened, but as stated before, I'm perfectly fine with it being part of a conspiracy or something. Who are you thinking of who would force Ariana to perform the empowerment?
    Last edited by horngeek; 2012-09-30 at 05:17 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground

Let me make this very clear: Hinata doesn't have Fullbring, her twin sister does. And that particular power-up happened after Hinata gained her own powers.

And I'm not sure why the Shinigamification happened, but as stated before, I'm perfectly fine with it being part of a conspiracy or something. Who are you thinking of who would force Ariana to perform the empowerment?
    Yasunobu Sawada. Frozen is probably thinking of his mortal character. But this all actually works towards my plans for Sawada as well so I'll put his name on the hat for Conspiracy.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-09-30 at 05:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll be darned! Things are shaping up by themselves it seems. I'll be curious to see what you will cook up.

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

You know what, Sawada works just fine.

"...we're doomed, aren't we?"

Okay, decided on Natsuki Akiyama for Hinata's sister. And I'm trying to decide between summoning energy chains, or just summoning weapons for her Fullbring.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

If we're talking shinigami conspiracy affecting mortal characters, my mortal character Kenzan has one affecting his backstory.

I don't have any real details other than how it affected his origin, but I think there's potential for some backstories to interlock.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I'll be darned! Things are shaping up by themselves it seems. I'll be curious to see what you will cook up.

You know what, Sawada works just fine.

"...we're doomed, aren't we?"

Okay, decided on Natsuki Akiyama for Hinata's sister. And I'm trying to decide between summoning energy chains, or just summoning weapons for her Fullbring.
    Her sister incidentally also works towards Sawada's plans.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

Her sister incidentally also works towards Sawada's plans.
    O.o

I think I'll go for the energy chains angle.

Now, don't Fullbringers have to be exposed to a Hollow Attack but survive? Or does that have to happen to their mother before birth?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

One of their parents have to have survived a Hollow Attack.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay. In that case, Hinata's Shinigami powers wiped out her potential for Fullbring.

Natsuki's Fullbring will probably revolve around binding in general- her first instinct in a fight is subdual rather than injury.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, sounds like we're getting the Arianna-Hinata connection worked out pretty fast.

One question I have for it:

With Hinata not remembering exactly what happened, I am guessing that could be attributed to something of Sawada's doing. Would Sawada make it so Arianna wouldn't remember much about it as well?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuki Akiyama
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: ...same answer as Hinata
    Weight: Quite fit. Look, I dunno.
    Station: Unaligned Mortal (Fullbringer)

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natsuki, for the most part, looks exactly like Hinata does, so I'll go over the differences- Natsuki has her hair cut shorter than Hinata, although she tends to wear it loose.

In terms of clothing, Natsuki tends towards casual clothes, and often chooses expressive (although never offensive) t-shirts.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natsuki is a lot more outgoing than Hinata, and is always willing to try something new. She's just as loyal as her sister, both to friends and family, and has a definite protective streak. That said, while she's perfectly willing to confront someone, she much prefers an outcome where nobody gets hurt, and tries to reach such an outcome if at all possible. She can sometimes go into something without considering everything, but on the other hand, she has an advanced ability to evaluate when someone else is better at something than she is, and let them handle it.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show
    To come. Heck, I might just write a backstory for both Natsuki and Hinata- there's little difference between the two backstories.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    While not as smart as her sister, Natsuki is still quite intelligent- and just as hardworking when she sets her mind to it. She's quite athletic as well, and has some skill in a few martial arts.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Personal Fullbring: Binding Mercy
    Description: Natsuki's momento takes the form of a simple bracelet she got as a birthday present from her family several years ago, and when released, generally takes the form of a long cable, seemingly made of a flexible metal-like substance, bolstered by her reiatsu.
    Power(s): Binding Cords has a couple of abilities.
    First, Natsuki can alter the length of the cable with a fair degree of speed- about five feet of length per second either way.
    Second, Natsuki can form a weight on either end of the cable, turning the Fullbring into a meteor hammer. Natsuki's fairly good with it as a weapon- not a master by any means, but good enough to be dangerous, and good enough not to injure herself or allies by accident. In addition, this makes it much easier to throw an end of the cable.
    Third and finally, if she throws an end of the cable with the intent of binding someone and manages to touch some with it, the cable quickly moves to bind the target. The exact extent of the binding in question is up to Natsuki, but if a target manages to pull the cable off him/her (or someone else does it), this ability ceases until Natsuki pulls the cable in to try again. Once a target is bound with this ability, the cable splits, so Natsuki can continue to fight.

There. I might actually see if I can get character images or something of my two characters. OOTS avvies would be especially cool. :D
    Last edited by horngeek; 2012-09-30 at 10:17 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    With Hinata not remembering exactly what happened, I am guessing that could be attributed to something of Sawada's doing. Would Sawada make it so Arianna wouldn't remember much about it as well?
    It's more than possible with what he has at his disposal either with Kido or technology.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Ogre in the Playground

Huh. Okay, this is getting more and more interesting.

In any case. Thoughts on Natsuki?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ah, four new characters. Each of them look like interesting additions.

[SNIP]

CMOTDibbler, are you planning on giving history to your character?

[SNIP]
    I am, but I wanted to make sure the abilities were all right first. For a backstory, I was thinking something like this:

Spoiler
    Show
    Dosan was born in late 1600s Japan. His father was a simple rice farmer, but Dosan wanted more out of life. He wanted, more than anything, to be a great sword smith. But he also hoped to be unique. Everyone made swords out of the same materials, so Dosan decided that he would travel the country looking for different, better materials to make swords out of. He tested swords made of many different materials, gaining much skill with them in the process. One day, Dosan was out on a hilltop testing out a new copper sword prototype. In the rain. After winning a match with his sparring partner, Dosan held the sword up high, and was struck by lightning, stopping his heart. Dosan was buried on his father's property with the first sword he ever made, one his father helped him hew from pure, white wood.

After his death, Dosan almost immediately joined the ranks of the Shinigami, his fighting prowess gaining him swift entry. While he has not made much of a name for himself, he is fairly well known within his division for his ability to incapacitate opponents with one blow.

Does that sound good? Also, I sort of made him for the... IID, is it? But honestly, I'm not married to that, or any particular seat, mostly because I can't decide where this character fits.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2012-10-01 at 01:48 AM.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground

Sen is now on the next page.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-10-01 at 08:21 PM.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet
    Kasanip, your character is fine, but there were few terms I couldn't comprehend. What does 作中 mean, and what is Enkyorisoukikeikai?
    Sorry, the meaning of 作中 is [under construction]. Because the mod soul can take different body, it hasn't been decided.
    I don't know the English meaning Enkyorisoukikeikai. Maybe to be like [Long-Distant Early-Warning Vigilance]. But I wasn't sure, so to not try.

About Mortal World background: Honestly, for me it is difficult to decide this. However, if it is the situation of a substitute shinigami and some sort of plan of the science division, maybe it would be possible to join with an independent artificial soul who is to be mortal world student imposter? At least to be in a useful situation maybe. I don't know the normal plan of such a substitute to activate power, or to have studied in the mortal world under shinigami, but maybe it's possible Mio is in such a position to help, or maybe decision to move her to the mortal world has other reasons.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    About Mortal World background: Honestly, for me it is difficult to decide this. However, if it is the situation of a substitute shinigami and some sort of plan of the science division, maybe it would be possible to join with an independent artificial soul who is to be mortal world student imposter? At least to be in a useful situation maybe. I don't know the normal plan of such a substitute to activate power, or to have studied in the mortal world under shinigami, but maybe it's possible Mio is in such a position to help, or maybe decision to move her to the mortal world has other reasons.
    This...also works really well for Sawada's plans, if you're alright with Mio being part of that plot. I can PM you the general idea if you'd like.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

<.<
    >.>

Kasanip, what would the Japanese be for [Storm Lancer] and [Divine Storm's Fury]?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ettin in the Playground

How long ago was Asagi substituted? Again, dearth of Hollows until lately. Where did they come from and why they were near his home?

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

How long ago was Asagi substituted? Again, dearth of Hollows until lately. Where did they come from and why they were near his home?
    Recent, like start of the game when Hollows have returned to the world. Probably a week before start for a perfect time line.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2012-10-01 at 04:16 AM.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

This...also works really well for Sawada's plans, if you're alright with Mio being part of that plot. I can PM you the general idea if you'd like.
    Yes, I think it would be helpful. Please send PM freely.

<.<
    >.>

Kasanip, what would the Japanese be for [Storm Lancer] and [Divine Storm's Fury]?
    Arashi no Soukihei and Tenran no Ikari
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you very much, Kasanip! ^^

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.