New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,495 of 1495
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Well, my suggestion was for there to be a timeskip after each 'story arc', which I think might be what Viera means, since said timeskips would be a few weeks at least.

...incidentally, since you're playing the highest-ranking officer in Internal Security, would you have any objections to Akane becoming Captain of said division, Viera?
    Last edited by horngeek; 2013-05-20 at 08:22 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Well, my suggestion was for there to be a timeskip after each 'story arc', which I think might be what Viera means, since said timeskips would be a few weeks at least.

...incidentally, since you're playing the highest-ranking officer in Internal Security, would you have any objections to Akane becoming Captain of said division, Viera?
    Yeah sure! ^_^

Anyways, I think I wanna define Hikaru's power a little bit, and give her a bankai (a weak, new one, but a bankai nonetheless). I'm thinking that at this point in the story, she'll have just finished her training for it.

@Tebryn: I'd love to skill carry out that little scene if we can.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Viera Champion View Post
    @Tebryn: I'd love to skill carry out that little scene if we can.
    Think that time has passed, if you catch my drift. But thanks.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

'kay. Akane could probably be recommended during the upcoming Captain's Meeting, then, assuming the current Captain-players are also fine with that.

<.<
    >.>

*points out that Hazuki's waiting for comments*

Since that affects my characters too.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

First comments, Shadow:

All the Espada positions are taken (although someone seeking to challenge one is possible).
    For that matter, canon characters don't exist in this RP in any way, shape or form.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

So, uh, I was told to post my Character in the registry...And I guess I want to play in this...so uh...what do I do exactly to get in?

Edit, You caught me off guard.

Ah, So none of the Canon characters exist, got it.
    Espada positions are taken, got it..I guess he could be a Privaron Espada?
    Last edited by ShadowFireLance; 2013-05-20 at 09:31 PM.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #1477

The possibility of being a Privaron exists. There may be openings for more Espada soon.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    Ah, So none of the Canon characters exist, got it.
    Espada positions are taken, got it..I guess he could be a Privaron Espada?
    There are currently no Privaron Espada so that area is open.

And for the Ninth Division.

Hei Chen
    Spoiler
    Show
    Height:
    Weight: 190 lb (due to imprisonment)
    Side: Soul Society, Captain of the Ninth Division
    Theme: Drink the Water

Appearance: Hei Chen is a scraggly looking youth with a constant five a clock shadow and brightly dyed red hair which he grows long. Various piercings line his ears and face, his nails bit short. He often dresses in rather casual wear, a pair of finger-less gloves a hallmark of his makeshift outfits.

Personality: Loud is a good way to describe Hei, always up for a good bar trawling and holding a strong brotherhood with his Division. While many view him as lazy, Hei prefers to have a hands on approach with things not revolving around his job, confident in his peers and subordinates to do the grunt work.

History: A promising member of the S.S.I for at least one hundred years, Hei's past is a check-board of arrests both from local Rukon authorities and the Internal Affairs Division. Spending most of the war in prison, Hei used the time to devise better defenses for the troops in the Sands. Some whisper that his constant fights and track record with the law was the only thing holding him back from becoming the Head Researcher of the S.S.I . However once the war was over he quickly felt his role was no longer needed and grew restless, his murmurs reaching the ears of the new Captain for the S.S.I causing his exile to the mortal world Shrines.

Abilities: A savant with bakudo, many of the seals and barriers created in the last one hundred years owe much to his research. While no where near as skilled with hado, Hei is still a kido user at heart. Unlike many of his former peers in the S.S.I and perhaps owing to his delinquent past, Hei is quite adept at zanjutsu, using his modified zanpakuto to dangerous effect while using his quick shunpo in an almost dance like fighting style.

To come tomorrow

Zanpakuto:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Description:
    Shikai:
    Bankai:

[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-05-21 at 01:56 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

I imagine no one is walking away from that blast at all well but I had intended for Kyoki to win Animekid.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I gotta say....that was... I mean... I am just speechless. I had been planning for Kyoki to fire off a gran rey cero when she got in close. I just didn't know that Jyn was also planning that.

Umm...I think it is safe to say that everyone in Los Noches felt, no tasted that. And yeah, both parties are going to be seriously injured from that blast. But I do believe both of them can survive. Jyn with his sand and Kyoki with her black blood. Still......just daaaaammmnnn!
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2013-05-21 at 01:59 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    I gotta say....that was... I mean... I am just speechless. I had been planning for Kyoki to fire off a gran rey cero when she got in close. I just didn't know that Jyn was also planning that.

Umm...I think it is safe to say that everyone in Los Noches felt, no tasted that. And yeah, both parties are going to be seriously injured from that blast. But I do believe both of them can survive. Jyn with his sand and Kyoki with her black blood. Still......just daaaaammmnnn!
    I was hoping she'd try that, he only got injured in the first place to fool her into growing more confident. Cero is his shtick after all. I'll respond later. Want to give people time to respond.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-05-21 at 02:08 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground

Horngeek, did I send you the description of Lucy's Zanpakuto in the stuff I was asking you to look over? I lost all that in a computer crash...

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

PMed you all of our conversation I have stored.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

14. - Top - End - #1484

The battle between Kyoki and Jyn'Hao took place outside Las Noches, yes?

Also, Animekid, I'm waiting on you in the Mortal World again.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2013-05-21 at 10:19 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kind of, it took place in the sands outside of the city. It was basically in Los Noches backyard.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Troll in the Playground

Riiiiiiiiiiight. I was meant to put down my character aaaages ago, so I'm subscribing to the thread.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."

17. - Top - End - #1487

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Kind of, it took place in the sands outside of the city. It was basically in Los Noches backyard.
    As long as it wasn't in the city itself.

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, there goes. The Captain's meeting has officially been called together. For the record, while there are OOC plans for other character to become Captains, only Takeshi Sato and Isamaru Myojin were called to this meeting because they're the only ones Li would know to invite. Other character can be nominated in the meeting, they'll just have to be vouched for by someone else. I'd rather have no other characters attend the meeting, 7 players is already a lot to partake in one scene.

Also, while Li's letter to Sho looks like (and is) a long list of "**** you"s aimed at the latter, it's also a demonstration of the kind of paperwork and punishments a military organization would dish out. My own experience as a duty officer served as my inspiration.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

horngeek, did you still want to spar with Kiba before the timeskip? And if so, you want to settle that over PM for time's sake?

EDIT: Also, I hope Kiba is one of the people invited to the Captain's meeting since he didn't get the message last time?
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2013-05-21 at 12:56 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Ogre in the Playground

So I think I fixed my Submission to include the no "canon" characters thing.

Any Idea how he would enter?

I was also thinking, this might make something unique, what if instead of having a Resurreccion, Why couldn't he have a Bankai? That might be a interesting unique-ability for Some Espadas.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
    Riiiiiiiiiiight. I was meant to put down my character aaaages ago, so I'm subscribing to the thread.
    Should probably sub to the next one. We're 50 pages in here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    So I think I fixed my Submission to include the no "canon" characters thing.

Any Idea how he would enter?

I was also thinking, this might make something unique, what if instead of having a Resurreccion, Why couldn't he have a Bankai? That might be a interesting unique-ability for Some Espadas.
    I'll take a look but...they can't have Bankai because they don't have the same kind of zanpakuto as a Shinigami.

On a related note. We really need to migrate to a new thread.

22. - Top - End - #1492

I'll make the new thread. Gimme one sec.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1493
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Also, while Li's letter to Sho looks like (and is) a long list of "**** you"s aimed at the latter, it's also a demonstration of the kind of paperwork and punishments a military organization would dish out. My own experience as a duty officer served as my inspiration.
    I liked it, it was entertaining. I imagine you had a good time writing it.

24. - Top - End - #1494

LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1495
    adam_starrk
    Guest in the Playground

Could someone help me. Im a newbie, so i dont know how to make characters. If someone could explain me how, i would be very grateful.