Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 243
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Temple
    Spoiler
    Show
    Purr loin, loin, purr, etc
    Poke/Channel
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Oh yeah them, they all got chased out or didn't go to far, some of them tried going against that bug thing but didn't make it. Are you guys gonna go against him too? You might want some help."
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "Bah, Bugs are pathetic. Haven't met one yet that could take me. 'Cept Butterfree. Those things are nasty. Still, good to fight. I love a nice fight."
    Avatar by linklele

    Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    GM of Orre

    GM of Legends

    Jehoash Kelvin in Shadows by BluesEclipse

    Cain Treblinka in Ambitions by Eshkigal

    Zoe Moranai in Defiance of the Forgotten by IrnBruAddict


    Old PCs
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zachariah Frerin, the Hot Head
    Damian Voiron, the Screw Up
    Artemis Frerin, the Psychic Bitch
    Atna Elrenne, the Unlucky One
    Luke Mercer, the Smooth Talker
    Sophia Bertram, the Know-It-All
    Bryan Hume, the Philosopher

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Dragonsage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    the first spawning ground

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    We might have to if it's unavoidable, but for now we're here to learn more about this temple. The people who built it, who they worshiped, and so on. Could you help us learn these things as well discover what happened exactly to the other parties.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show


    The Hub - A place for vertern PTA/PTU players to chat and answer questions for new players


    currently working on my own pokemon region

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Temple
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I suppose I could do that, you guys seem different then the others so I'll share a secret with you." Leaping up into a small hole in the wall, rummaging can be heard as the cat pushes out a large red object, it appears to be a helm with blades on it. "That is what the main problem is, this is something that the last head of this temple had, he brought it back and then this place fell into trouble with his friends."


    Murkrow Battle
    Spoiler
    Show
    Murkrow battle X= blocking terrain/trees

    For now the Murkrows are to busy chatting and think you're just going by right now.
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-11 at 04:13 PM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Dragonsage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    the first spawning ground

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Melody picks up the red helm and inspects it. Do you know how exactly it fell into trouble?

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[11] perception on the thing if needed
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show


    The Hub - A place for vertern PTA/PTU players to chat and answer questions for new players


    currently working on my own pokemon region

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh geez, three pages in one day after it was dead yesterday O.o


    Jackson lifted the rocketdex to scan the pokemon. He wasn't sure if they were worth it to catch, but the rocketdex should tell him.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Rasa realizes that Brent intends to fight these Murkrows, and figures he might as well help. He sidles a step to line up a shot and fires a breath attack toward the two closest to him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to E8, use Dragonbreath at M1 & M2.
    Attack: (1d20)[2] (Paralyze on 15-20)
    Damage: (2d10+15)[20] (+8, +3 SATK, +4 STAB)
    Edit: Wow, those are some awful rolls...


    "I'm going to give you [expletives] a haircut..."
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-11 at 05:11 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Brent looks up the birds in the rocketdex and then looks up dark types vs. ghosts and cracks a small smile "well that's interesting" with out warning Brent releases a dratini and pulls the flush handle on his rocketdex sending out Hax "take down that one" he says to his pokemon while pointing at the injured Murkrow

    Spoiler
    Show
    crap! first PTA battle what do i do? WHAT DO I DO!?

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    *yeah my bad sry about that, my net decided to be a douche yesterday*

    Jackson
    Spoiler
    Show
    The two Pokemon Identify as Elekid, a small but feisty electric type Pokemon. Apparently the two you have found are testing power against each other.


    Melody
    Spoiler
    Show
    You recognize the Helm as something you've seen on a pokemon before. the blade on the top of the helm is a crescent that almost takes up the entire helm.
    The Helm


    Murkrow Fight
    Spoiler
    Show
    Battle field
    Well first pick a spot on the grid that you release Hax, then make an attack. you roll 1d20 for the attack and then the damage if it does any. If you use a move that is the same type as you you add a STAB bounus to it which is your pokemon's level /5 I believe. Look at Rasa's attack above for more detail on it.

    The multicolored breath flies past the birds but does manage to tag the second Murkrow as the first jumps up to avoid the stream.
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-11 at 04:48 PM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    The dex crackles with static. "Okay, maybe we don't need to fight them. Not liking the looks of that helmet. I make a personal rule of not fighting things with axes sticking out of their foreheads, or things that are strong enough to fight back."
    Avatar by linklele

    Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    GM of Orre

    GM of Legends

    Jehoash Kelvin in Shadows by BluesEclipse

    Cain Treblinka in Ambitions by Eshkigal

    Zoe Moranai in Defiance of the Forgotten by IrnBruAddict


    Old PCs
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zachariah Frerin, the Hot Head
    Damian Voiron, the Screw Up
    Artemis Frerin, the Psychic Bitch
    Atna Elrenne, the Unlucky One
    Luke Mercer, the Smooth Talker
    Sophia Bertram, the Know-It-All
    Bryan Hume, the Philosopher

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    ok hax was released at j9

    "Hax psybeam won't work go for the tackle!" gesturing at the 3rd murkrow. the porygon2 backs up a bit and then flys at the bird at full speed
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tackle, normal
    Attack: (1d20)[7]
    Damage: (2d8+8)[21]

    Spoiler
    Show
    diamond was released at f9

    "Diamond show them what you have got inside!" a burst of energy erupts from the dragon's mouth at the 3rd murkrow
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hidden Power, dragon
    Attack: (1d20)[15]
    Damage: (2d10+5)[9]
    like this?

    Brent uses his scanner attachment to monitor every ones health levels

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Murkrow fight
    Spoiler
    Show
    Battlefield The Porygon's high speed tackle collides with the Crow smashing into him hard and causing him to fall to the ground from his perch.

    I'll do Clays turn for him
    Clay shifts changing forms into a sleek blue mammel as he ushers forth a stream of water at M2.
    (1d20)[14]
    (1d12+15)[17] (6 +sp atk 9)
    M2 falls to the ground barely conscious.

    Scaaner reports healths as 100% ,7%, 32% M1/M2/M3 respectivly.



    Temple

    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well the one who had that was the old leader of the one here now, they attacked and the humans ran due to the numbers. Luckily they've dropped down to 1 or 2 of the orginal clan left in the temple."
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-11 at 05:27 PM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "So, there are no more of," there is another hiss of nervous static "those crawling around?"
    Avatar by linklele

    Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    GM of Orre

    GM of Legends

    Jehoash Kelvin in Shadows by BluesEclipse

    Cain Treblinka in Ambitions by Eshkigal

    Zoe Moranai in Defiance of the Forgotten by IrnBruAddict


    Old PCs
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zachariah Frerin, the Hot Head
    Damian Voiron, the Screw Up
    Artemis Frerin, the Psychic Bitch
    Atna Elrenne, the Unlucky One
    Luke Mercer, the Smooth Talker
    Sophia Bertram, the Know-It-All
    Bryan Hume, the Philosopher

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Murkrow Fight
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now we go by Dex/Speed, right?


    Rasa says, "Now's your chance, Human. I'd take advantage before it runs away!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    When it's Rasa's turn, he will run up to M1 and use Thunder Fang. (AC3) (1d20)[15]
    Damage: (3d8+25)[42] (+10, 15 ATK)
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Murkrows
    Spoiler
    Show
    M1:
    Murkrow 1 flies down towards Rasa attempting to slam into him.
    (1d20)[14]
    (1d12+19)[24] (reduce for Dark resistance)

    M2: Murkrow 2 scratches at the ground kicking up a haze
    (1d20)[6]

    M3: Murkrow 3 turns towards Clay and pecks at him
    (1d20)[6]
    (1d12+17)[23]

    As Rasa hits the Murkrow who attacked him it shakes violently and falls to the ground dead


    Temple
    Spoiler
    Show
    "No there aren't any more. just the two young ones fighting all the time."
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-11 at 05:43 PM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Rasa braces himself for impact as the Murkrow his him. It stings a bit.
    Spoiler
    Show
    24 damage - 8 Def, then /2 for Dark resist = 8 damage. Rasa's HP: 39/47.

    Rasa shakes his head once and tells the Murkrow, "Nice try. This is how it's done. His mouth crackles with sparks of electricity and he bites down ferociously on the offending bird.

    Seeing that the Murkrow has died, Rasa turns to Brent. "Well, looks like you aren't catching that one."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Holy crap, I one shot killed it? Sexy.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-11 at 05:51 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Brent tosses a pokeball at the 2nd murkrow with his mechanical arm
    Spoiler
    Show
    capture: (1d100+3)[18]


    "good work we almost have him! your turn diamond!" diamond fires a burst of energy at the 3rd murkrow
    Spoiler
    Show
    hidden power
    attack:(1d20)[19]
    damage(2d10+5)[15]
    might as well assume i'm always using the scanner its a free action right?
    EDIT: fixed my misinterpretation of the rules

    * post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2012-08-11 at 06:00 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Murkrows
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Pokeball hits it's mark through the fog as it shudders before dinging. The blast from the Dratini also finds it's mark as it impacts the last Murkrow. Clay.....
    (I'm not gonna make him catch it cause I don't wanna use a ball so)
    Quickly takes a jump copying the bird and dashes at it
    (1d20)[2]
    (1d12+15)[20]
    unfortunately he misses. The last Murkrow starts to take flight, trying ot get away. (with sky 6 only it's gonna take him another turn to get out of combat though)
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-11 at 06:25 PM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    health check?

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "Congratulations, Human. Too bad his friends won't be so lucky."

    Seeing the last Murkrow try to flee, Rasa shouts, "Nope!" Rasa runs after it and launches a blast of draconic fury at it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dragon Rage!
    AC 2 (1d20)[15]
    40 to the face, sucka! (If it hits.)
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-11 at 06:30 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Murkrow fight
    Spoiler
    Show
    The last Murkrow falls to the onslaught, he was in no condition to take it

    EXP:495 (3 Murkrow lvl 11)
    for you Lurker each of your Pokemon get 248 EXP
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-11 at 06:39 PM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "Not a bad warmup," Rasa says. "You guys ready to take on the manor now?"
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "if we plan on using this one we are going to need to take it back to town get it patched up and break it in and trading off the second one could have help cover those expences" he picks up and pockets the ball then looks at the 2 bodies "and what are we going to do with these 2?" think to himself for a second "whats the current price of murkrow meat?"

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Esprit15's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "Ah, good. Well, let's get on with it!" Sigma goes quiet again and after a few minute jumps out of the dex.
    Avatar by linklele

    Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    GM of Orre

    GM of Legends

    Jehoash Kelvin in Shadows by BluesEclipse

    Cain Treblinka in Ambitions by Eshkigal

    Zoe Moranai in Defiance of the Forgotten by IrnBruAddict


    Old PCs
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zachariah Frerin, the Hot Head
    Damian Voiron, the Screw Up
    Artemis Frerin, the Psychic Bitch
    Atna Elrenne, the Unlucky One
    Luke Mercer, the Smooth Talker
    Sophia Bertram, the Know-It-All
    Bryan Hume, the Philosopher

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by passinglurker View Post
    "if we plan on using this one we are going to need to take it back to town get it patched up and break it in
    Rasa nods. "Sure, let's head back and get everyone healed. I have a few scratches and I think the Ditto does too."
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Jackson grins as he sees the entry for Elekid. They were perfect for what he needed and he had wanted an Electbuzz for sometime. As he watched the two he tried to evaluate which one seemed stronger as he released his Zigzagoon next to him and whispered orders.

    Once his evaluation was complete he quickly ordered Zigzagoon to headbutt the weaker Elekid. He smirked after the headbutt was launched, "You want to know who is stronger? I am. Come with me and I'll help you gain that strength you want." He said to the other one.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Headbutt
    (1d20)[16] vs 2+physical defense. 15-20=flinch
    (3d8+22)[37]
    Last edited by Major; 2012-08-11 at 08:02 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "so what did they say to you any way?"

    Brent recalls dratini and lets hax resume his game and then picks up the two corpses by the feet and slings them over his shoulder "we might get ^50+ for the meat and feathers if we are lucky" starts walking back

    Spoiler
    Show
    time check?
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2012-08-11 at 08:02 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "That one," Rasa said, indicating the first Murkrow, "called us idiots." "And that one," indicating the other one, "made fun of my hair." Rasa chuckled. "Oh and they told us that sometimes, they hear laughter coming from the Manor's attic."
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    Brent perks up at mention of the attic "attic? hmmm that's interesting Hax's info said the attic was bricked up"

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

    "Oh is that so? Sounds like whatever's in there will be fun to deal with, then."
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •