New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Rocketing Forward (IC)

Sigma disappears into the Hope's dex before she can warp him in the hug. "Don't. Touch me. We are not friends. We are co-workers. Allies is being generous with things. And don't even THINK of hugging me." The voice is flat and dead serious.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah... Melody ducks though the space the Sigma made when he disappeared and stepped away. No thank you princess.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh both of you are no fun. Hope gets pouty and kicks a random rock.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Sigma jumps out of the dex and floats ahead with the Purrloin. "You'll get over it, princess. You did join us, after all. Did you expect us to be a big, happy family or something? This job is rough. The people and mons here aren't nice. You know what they did to my trainer when he Muked up? Shot him. Square in the head. Died instantly, as far as I could tell. The guy who did it was laughing about it as he did so. Shot his group that he was with too. Last one was shot in the gut so that he would die slowly, since he Muked up the most. Bodies later turned up tossed out in the woods somewhere, partially eaten by wilds. So, pardon my annoyance when I respond just a byte negatively to your happy-go-lucky, giggly, air headed attitude, princess."

Show

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Sigma clicks as Hope tries to calmly recount why she's happy all the Muking time. "Interesting story, princess. I like the part where you found a new family. You should tell that part to Damian. He'd love it. Oh wait. He's dead. Because your loving family killed him."
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-08-13 at 12:50 AM.

Show

6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for being missing for a while guys! Back in the game, hwah!

Rasa shakes his head to clear his mind. He had been flashing back to the day his parents were taken away from him. This spooky manor made him quite uncomfortable. "Talk down, take down, let's just get this over with."

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Jackson smirks, "Smart choice. I look forward to working with you. With my help you'll become even more powerful than you already are." He says holding out a pokeball to place the Elekid in. "At the moment, I need you in here for now." He says.

Assuming the Elekid goes in the pokeball (guessing since I got his stats), Jackson turns to Zigzagoon, "Finish the other one." He says calmly, "Then look for any drops."

Spoiler
    Show
    Using however many attacks to just finish off the Elekid and kill it. Because I'm evil and weakness isn't cool. If it is weak enough to be one-shotted it isn't worth living.

Pickup Check
    (1d20)[10]
    Result: Random Berry (will roll in OOC for random berry)
    Last edited by Major; 2012-08-13 at 02:48 AM.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Temple
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your guide leads you back towards the Courtyard, or at least near the courtyard. She stops outside of a hall leading out. "Last chance to turn back, either way this is as far as I go."

Manor
    Spoiler
    Show
    You make your way up the stairs into a rather dusty attic. The Gengar is no where to be seen, though the dex's radar gives away his position. It steps out from beind a tower of boxes when it realizes it's useless for it to hide. A large smile plastered on it's face.

Jackson
    Spoiler
    Show
    Along with the berries you find a small electric device sitting near where the Elekid were. a quick check on your dex reveals it to be a tiem called a Electrilizer.
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-13 at 10:23 AM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

Hax starts speaking in poke "so this is your pad huh?" looks around for clues and conversation topics "not bad not bad at all." starts to float towards the middle of the room "so do you have a name or should I just call you Mr. smiles?"

Brent checks the gengar's health with his scouter and then surveys the rest of the room with his silph scope. he is also looking for clues any thing that can get the gengar to come peacefully or let rocket set up a base here

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Clay looks around for a window, hole in the wall, something. If this goes bad, he needs to get out. Fast.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Sigma grumbles an insult that would make for a good pun but unfortunately is blocked by the forum filters probably. "Fine, courtyard now."

Show

12. - Top - End - #192

Rasa can't take his eyes off of the Gengar. That smile...is...so haunting...

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

After Clay is done looking, results or no, he gets an idea. If this Gengar is a Ghost, then it can go through walls, right? If he could get this form, escape would become a non-issue in the future. Grinning, he takes the form of the Gengar.

He almost face palms as the dumb kid tries to talk to it.

"Look, Porydumb. Let the adults handle this, k?" he says, striding in front of the Porygon.

"I apologize for my acquisition of your form," he says, speaking in Gengarian. "I thought that perhaps you would have secrets you would not wish everybody to know, and thought perhaps speaking in your native tongue would be easier for the both of us. So tell me, what have you brought us to the attic for? Our death? Your enjoyment? Or is there something more to you?"

He doesn't mention the Luxury Ball yet; while he has his suspicions, that may simply make the Ghost angry.

Spoiler
    Show
    Any TM/Tutor/Egg moves on him? I plan on storing. Would it store as a Gengar or a Haunter as that is what the Species Line would be at level 20?
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-13 at 11:40 AM.

Show

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Melody gives a sincere smile to the Purrloin. Are you sure you don't want to take my offer? Lots of things to see in our journeys. Wukong starts chattering in about how much fun they could have together, messing with people and getting into trouble, seeing how his trainer gets out of said trouble. What Wu said, She added not entirely sure of what he actually said. Must get lonely here once in a while.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20-3)[-1] cha check to see if i can convince it. if the check fails i hope i made a good enough point for it to come with.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

@Temple crew: sry I replied to you guys after waking up and missed you second floor wish

Temple
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Purrloin thinks, "Maybe... I've gotten a bit used to living around here. Give me a bit to think on it. Oh and theres a way to the second floor from the courtyard too. Didn't know if that would make your job easier to just take two birds at once per say."

Manor
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Gengar loks bewteen those trying to talk to him and closes his eyes nodding, "Fun of course! It gets boring here alone since the old owner passed away. How ever I haven't been entirely alone. I have some friends to keep me company, that and snoopers every now and then." It chuckles after it gets done with it's explanation.

He has TM moves, and you would store as a Gengar. His TM move is Drain Punch.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

"Fun? Now that is a coincidence!" he exclaims, still using Gengarian. He gets in closer and whispers.

"Look, I have an idea. How about we mess with the kid with the Porygon. He's an easy target, easy to mess with. Whatcha say? It'll be fun!"

Show

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground

Hax now very annoyed at the ditto decides not to be one upped by a glorified lab rat

"Oh if its fun you want then you should come with us! Me and Brent here" gestures at the trainer "-get into all sorts of trouble and mayhem in the name of fun!" Hax then proceeds to attempt to regale the gengar with tales of Celadon pranks, Game Corner heists, and Team Rocket missions.
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2012-08-13 at 12:33 PM.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

Melody gives a bit of a sigh. Very well. She then broke the link with the Purrloin and gave a nod to Sigma, hoping he understood the signal.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #199

Rasa stares at the pair of Gengars with a mixture of confusion and frustration. He would wait a bit longer, but sooner or later a stray blast of energy might hit one of them in the face.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

*click* Sigma flies forward at the Purrloin.

Spoiler
    Show
    Tackle
    Normal, Physical
    AC: (1d20)[20] 3
    Damage: (2d8+14)[25]
    If Crit: +(2d8+6)[17]

"That was the signal for kill, right?"
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-08-13 at 01:05 PM.

Show

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

N-no... We need to work on our signals later. Melody goes to pick up what now should be a fainted purrloin, and gives Sigma bit of an annoyed look. Oh well at least she isn't dead, I think... She then checks to see if it's still alive. We could swing by a center on the way back and get her fixed up.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Jackson picks up the strange electrical device and pockets it before continuing on his way toward town.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Temple
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Shes fine, stunned and unconscious but fine. It's not that she has bad hp she just has been in a few fights here and there while she was living here)

Manor
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Gengar smiles and laughs through it's teeth at both as it sinks into the floor. a moment later it comes back hold a small present and hands it to The other Gengar.

Jackson
    Spoiler
    Show
    Continuing on your way you soon arrive at the town you were sent too. Lance was not joking when he called it a small hick town. The main heart of the city was a few stores and houses on a single street, the rest was mostly farm and ranch land for those living here. Yes it truly was a humble little podunk place. The obvious tent for where the contests were to be held stood out easily from the rest of the areas structures. Well, at least they have a Pokemon center here.
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2012-08-14 at 02:25 PM.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Clay grins. Either it was a real present, or it would blow up in his face. If worst came to worst, he could shift quick and dodge the blast.

Floating away from the others, preferably behind a box or other obstructing obstacle, Clay opens the package.

Show

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

Present
    Spoiler
    Show
    With a resounding POP! confetii is blown all over the attic, along with streamers and other party favors. The Gengar falls to his back and front rolling with laughter at the sight.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

Clay starts at the burst, but grins widely, pulling a piece of confetti out of his spikes. Confetti. Amateurish, but effective.

"You got me good," the Ditto says, testing out the Aura to talk. "Now you want to play a really funny joke? That human is absolutely obsessed with that Pokedex. I swear, if he could make love to that little machine, he would. Hows about I distract the techno-duck thing and you swipe it? It'll be funny. If you have more of the confetti, we can make it even more interesting."

Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Melody attempts to capture the purrloin so she doesn't have to end up carrying it in her pack.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100+5)[79] capture roll

She places the pokeball away and proceeds towards the courtyard. Work on your sales pitch wukong. The monkey then replied with some chattering and folded it's arms, facing away from it's trainer.
    Last edited by Dragonsage; 2012-08-14 at 03:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground

brent smacks his arm and mutters to himself how the scanner never works reliably
    Spoiler
    Show
    gengar health check please
    when the confetti bomb goes off Hax and Brent both laugh
    "serves him right" says Brent
    "Ha! that reminds me of the time I triggered the jackpot on that old lady the only thing better than the look on her face was the mad looks on the staffs face. your owner must have been one funny guy."says Hax

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Jackson frowned as he looked around at the town. Had he known the town would be this uncool he wouldn't have shown up. Still, he had a mission to do and as much as this town might suck he wasn't going to throw it all away.

Annoyed at going to such a lame place, Jackson headed into the tent. As he got close however he took a deep breath and put on a fake smile and his charming, suave, cool personality. As he walked into the tent he smiled, "Wassup!" He said to the people present, "Oh man! I am really excited to be here! Sign-ups located here?" He asked with a friendly charming smile.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

Jackson
    Spoiler
    Show
    The man near the signup table looks at you, sizing you up before nodding, "Signups are ova here kiddo. Just list the competition you wanna join and the type. He pushes the signup sheet acros the table for your inspection.

Manor

Spoiler
    Show
    At the mention of the word owner the Gengar's trademark smirk falls along the edges to a frown. It plops down on the floor and looks at it's feet.

Temple
    Spoiler
    Show
    The way seems clear, now without your guide you are free to travels as you wish in the temple.