New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Looking for Friendly Deviant

Hello, I'm hoping to get my favorite character made into a deviant art drawing. I cannot afford to pay for it, or I would just do so.

I would like it to have a moderate level of realism if possible.

Color or Black and white, either is honestly acceptable (since I am begging).

I intend to use it as a visual to buffer the character's description.

The background does not really important.

Shieldmaiden cuts an imposing figure at just over seven feet tall, and though broad shouldered, and moderately muscular from a distance she is all but indistinguishable from most women of the north. Her platinum colored hair falls to her midback, where the ends are bound together by a leather cord. Her piercing blue eyes give an eerie feeling to those that gaze into them for too long.
    Her clothing is a matching set of nothern tiger striped hides with the skin sewn so that the fur is both inside, and outside in order to protect her from the cold. Her fore-arms, shins, and upper body (aside from a hint of cleavage) are all that are covered in this way. Her lower body, and thighs are held within form fitting leather armor that pushes out, apparently from a fur lining. Upon her back is a fur trimmed cloak, once again the trim being tiger stripped.

Short version: Fur clad Valkyrie type Dawn-caste. Sword down at an angle to one side. Round Shield strapped to her other arm. Back straight, shoulders down, feet slightly apart. Blue eyes, silvery hair, peach-esque colored (healthy) looking skin.

I heard from a couple of others that some of the artists here are willing to do this sort of work. I am hoping to find one.

Please, and thank you.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for Friendly Deviant

Quote Originally Posted by conaniscool View Post
    Post a description of your character (including notable gear, demeanor, maybe an actor/actress that resembles them) and I will draw them. Bye.
    The thread is called "I will draw your d&d character". Or I guess you could just click the quote arrow.
    white text is the bestest you might want to look for it
    DeviantART

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Proud Tortoise View Post
    The thread is called "I will draw your d&d character". Or I guess you could just click the quote arrow.
    That thread was rebooted twice by two other artists, and has been truly dead for months now. It was in fact necro'd by someone who probably just skimmed the opening post and clicked "post reply", and then a couple more people just posted requests. Since the third artist artist appeared (I'm not going to check before then), it was also almost-necro'd three times before the actual necro, once by the artist to announce that his picture rate would drop to around 1-2 per month.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm away from home for a day or two, but so long as you don't mind waiting until Monday or so I should be able to come up with something. I've got a couple of questions, though.

Would you prefer to have a background, or no background (and if background, is there anything specific you'd want in it)? I'm assuming you want it to show the whole character. Is she right or left-handed? Would you prefer color or black and white (I feel I'm better with black and white, but I can also do color)?