New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LI: FE

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Eh. You live in a universe that doesn't exist with ponies extended forward in time along paths that couldn't be possible in "canon" that have collided with at least eight other potentialities. Making declarations based on personal history isn't going to do much, unfortunately.

You should see Starry Notions, even. His current existence is almost as bad as the festering Hell Silent Night hails from. Ponythread seems to be a nexus for the dark drama universes. Which is a sad perambulation from its original form as a nexus of the sexy pony universes... Perhaps it's collecting enough shadows and shells to forge a real universe out of?
    And what, pray tell, are those eight other potentialities?

By the way, if my reality doesn't exist, then how am I typing this?
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    Portable... and able to run out of power. My library is entirely accessible by candle, even in the event of a catastrophic global EMP or some such; is yours?

(Admittedly, in an end-of-civilization setting my library might well not be useful, being almost entirely novels and most of them not survivalist, but I'd be able to read it.)
    With a full charge I can make my battery last a month. So what was that about power now? I don't even need to use my own electricity at that level I can pop into a Starbucks and leech off them.

Furthermore for less then the apocalypse my entire library can be re downloaded should something happen. Also why you buy a case to go with it.

All in all I gauge my risk as somewhat less then dropping a book in something unfortunate. I can wipe food splatter off a kindle and it will be fine and I've certainly dropped it enough to say they are not made out of glass. Mines outlasted the phones of most people I know

(Not that I recommend dropping one they are still electronic and I'm sure I could break one with minimal effort of I took it from its case and bent it)

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    The rate I read, even having a kindle would only solve the space problem, not the quanity or cost issues...

I may well get one, eventually (Mum's just had one this past year), but not for a bit.
    Well I can certainly relate cost issues. It is obscenely easy to buy books with one.

Though so help me I generally save over hardcover prices. So new books tend to be a deal, less so for stuff out in paperback. Also you could at least pad your collection with public domain classic literature for free. Also poking around one can find some occasional cheap buys much more easily then in a store.

3. - Top - End - #1143

If this from the wiki entry is representative of the level of humour in it, it may have enough moments that I might take a gander. Eventually - probably next year when it's coming up to holidays, which is when I acquire and read books. (Mostly because I can't afford the space otherwise... Which is why I read so much fanfic - it's free and takes no space!) Never hurts to have one or two ideas to look at come that time period.
    Holidays are good times for books.

The Baen Free Library is a good way to solve the cost issue. Lots of mostly older sci-fi and fantasy, rather heavy of the military sci-fi. Obviously it's not all good, but some of it is. They have lots of formats and no DRM so your device of choice, from Android phone to PC, can be used to read them. They have a for-pay library as well, and you get an account that tracks what you've bought so you can re-download at any time.

Bringing it back to pony, are you reading Days of Wasp and Spider? It's a story about how Equestria was made, involving ponies, spaceships, magic, and explosions high-energy physics. Seems like it'd be right up your alley.
    Last edited by Excession; 2012-08-20 at 10:33 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Through a long and punny train of thought, this makes me wonder if there's been a Mr. Rogers pony yet.
    There should be! I'd love to watch the necessary research for that fic.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    And what, pray tell, are those eight other potentialities?
    Silent Night and Boffenspark. Soft serve and Penitent wanderer Trixie. out in the cold. Ponythread the show: the thread: the game. Iron hoof lunar apologist Equestria. Human obsessed wacky hijinks Lyra. Guild of Chains versus Army of the Cut Rope.

Need I go on?

With your hooves.

dreams aren't real but they still happen. I'm not real and I'm still here. Shadows, as opposed to shadows. Seek Rebma, Seek Amber, and try not to find yourself under the swirling sky of Chaos.

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Titan in the Playground

Hey look, another "mane cast dies for no reason" fic that's floating around on Fim's feature box for several days (not Spike this time, but RD commiting suicide or somesuch for no readily apparent reason so Twilight can blame herself. I found that one to be particularly maudlin, personally).

*skulldesk*

Seriously?

On the positive side, there also appears to be a RD/Spike shipping story (and I wrote it that way around for a reason). That looks like a giggle, will read shortly (makes a nice break between the desparate attempt to paint the last ten Jalyrkieon vehicles up mostly today, since it's my last full day at it and I want to use them on Thursday). After Rarity, I think RD is Spike's next best fit in the Mane Six - they do have a fair bit in common, and I never have forgotten Spike's initial comment about RD, so...!
    Why do you keep reading those sort of stories?

Also is Rainbow Dash really the most shipped character? Find out next time on Mythbuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    You know lack of space is why I own a Kindle. Truly one of the most joyous inventions. Now my library is portable.
    I prefer books because sometimes I don't want my book to shine light in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    everything is flammable if you try hard enough!
    WHY DOES EVERYTHING I LOVE BURN!?

You are but our dream of madness and ponies.

Some Head-canon time!

Twilight is the third most powerful being in Equestria, right behind Luna and Celestia. She actually did have the power to renew her brother's shield herself except that, she hadn't slept in two days, she had exhausted a lot of energy escaping the caves, she wasn't thinking clearly, she was panicking due to Celestia being defeated.

Celestia has grown weaker over the last thousand years while Luna has stayed relatively the same power. This allowed Nightmare Moon to defeat Celestia when she came back. Yes, Celestia did challenge Nightmare Moon, expecting to be able to wield the Elements of Harmony on her own like last time. Nightmare Moon actually defeated her before she could make the attempt. Celestia didn't plan on Twilight saving the day at all but she took credit for it anyways. Nopony has caught on yet.

Nightmare Moon wanted to rule Equestria and didn't want to kill anypony. (She wasn't that far gone.) Her night would have been survivable but only just.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are being deliberately obtuse when it comes to finding their cutie marks. They value each other's friendship more then getting their cutie marks and thus are subconsciously avoiding it just in case in breaks them up. They will likely get their cutie marks nearly at the same time as each other.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I prefer books because sometimes I don't want my book to shine light in my face.
    Neither do I which is one of the reasons I don't own an iPad.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Banned

The kindle functions like the ancient Gayme Boiyes of yore; it is a grey brick shaped device which changes from light green to dark green in order to render visuals.

I wonder, what formats will it work with? Can I tea the fanfics on a kindle? D&D books? Does it have a writing function, a note pad?

8. - Top - End - #1148

The kindle functions like the ancient Gayme Boiyes of yore; it is a grey brick shaped device which changes from light green to dark green in order to render visuals.

I wonder, what formats will it work with? Can I tea the fanfics on a kindle? D&D books? Does it have a writing function, a note pad?
    The easiest format to get fanfic in is EPUB. Fimfiction for example lets you download in that format. The Kindle does not support EPUB. Other readers do IIRC.

Fanfics on Google docs are the annoying ones. I haven't yet found a good way to download them for later reading on my phone. Reading online on my phone is ok, but I would really like that download option.
    Last edited by Excession; 2012-08-20 at 11:14 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1149

dreams aren't real but they still happen. I'm not real and I'm still here. Shadows, as opposed to shadows. Seek Rebma, Seek Amber, and try not to find yourself under the swirling sky of Chaos.
    Impressive. You seem to know know a lot about unreality. Allow me to introduce myself. The name's blotch. I am a hybrid of ink and shadow, and I'll be taking over this computer thingy while the admiral behind me tries to recover from the mental beating he has just taken. How may I eviscerate serve you today?

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

I spent a good 30 minutes trying to catch my breath after I spent an hour and a half laughing my ass off over the Doomba. And while looking at images for it, I ran across a few other links... and then I found this. And it seemed appropriate.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Banned

Realities clash and his response is to freak out about not maybe being from "th one true universe"? I would feel bad for that, but he's willing to take the existence of both Boffenspark and Silent Night in stride. Intriguing.

Evisceration can be attempted by the usual means, but as of my last incarnation I don't think you have access to anything can do me lasting harm. You can try though! It might be cathartic for you, and it will either be fun or painfull sobering for me. Should I come aboard your ship?

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Was that supposed to do something?

Bad paint image intended.
    Sadly, my repeated attempts to destroy Silent Night have enabled him to develop an immunity to rainbow based explosions of all sorts. Speaking as a ponysane scientist, I find the best response to this is to send giant atomic monsters after the undead wretch, like this one.

*massive portal opens behind Silent Night*
    Spoiler
    Show

Sorry, but I gotta disagree with you there. Only an entire bottle of hard Stalliongrad vodka could put a god underneath the tabe. Believe me, I've tried and it worked quite well.
    Bah, the Stalliongrad stuff is decent, but if you really want to drink yourself senseless, nothing beats zap applejack.
    One shot of that stuff is enough to knock a dragon sideways. Trust me, I know from experience.

Impressive. You seem to know know a lot about unreality. Allow me to introduce myself. The name's blotch. I am a hybrid of ink and shadow, and I'll be taking over this computer thingy while the admiral behind me tries to recover from the mental beating he has just taken. How may I eviscerate serve you today?
    Tell me, strange pony/ink blot/shadowy-thing of whose abilities I am currently unaware of, what is your stance on undead?
    Specifically, body-jumping undead who refuse to stay destroyed in defiance of all termination attempts by honerable and noble scientists?
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Titan in the Playground

More like an HD etch-a-sketch but you have something of idea. the screen I understand only consumes power to change which allows it to have the crazy battery life it can have. Really is nice and easy on the eyes, I've brought my kindle to the beach.

I can't answer all the format questions you should poke around Amazon or google your specific question. It primarily supports its own format file but I understand (though have never tried) it will read pdfs but you have to import them through Amazon not just dump them through your usb.

I'd want a stripped down version of a D&D book to use with it, while it can handle the details of graphics surprisingly well they tend to be a bit wonkier in formatting.

And you can get a notepad apps for it, but the keyboard model isn't something I'd type a mega-post with if you paid me to. I never sampled the touch ones (mine's what's now the "Kindle Keyboard 3G" one) but while I like the keyboard its truly for simple things.

The best way I can think to put it is that the kindle is in no way shape or form a smartphone or tablet. Yeah you can get other things for it, but you buy it to read books with. On the flip side within its specific limits it works like a dream and utterly painlessly. And totally worth the 3G for the sheer joy of being able to buy a book on demand with no data subscription.

(Unless you get the Fire, which by all accounts is a neato-cheapo tablet for those that don't want too much out of one)

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

Personal ponderings disguised as DISCUSSION TIME!

People bug me now and again to do a sequel to Sunny Skies All Day Long. However, I don't really see much of a need to. Just adding more of the same doesn't really do anything worthwhile. However, this does bring up an interesting point for discussion. What aspects of Celestia could be be explored using her alter ego that couldn't be explored otherwise?
    tl;dr: People want a SSADL sequel. Why should I bother?

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...therefore... thanqol was female for that post?
    Gender penny says yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Prereaders

Alright! Chapter 1 of II is almost ready, just needs the usual critique and last tweaking. So help me out, tell me what's good and what's bad and what could be better. I want this story to be great.

I could in particular use some help with the Scottish accent, I get the feeling there are many places it could be improved, even in this small part. Note it's only an accent and not full Scots.

Also feel free to help make the description below better. I want it to draw people's attention and make them want to read the story. It feels maybe a little wordy right now.

I'm thinking of dropping the Sad tag, because I figure most of it is covered by the Dark tag anyway. What would you say makes a story specifically sad?

[Dark][Romance][Sad]
    Can a heartless pony live and love? Twilight Sparkle is at a loss for answers after Rainbow Dash runs off in anger and narrowly escapes her death in the Everfree. Now time is running out as a dispute dating back to a wish Luna made thousands of years ago threatens the destruction of Equestria. When even the Elements can not hope to avert the tide of war, will Twilight give up the Magic of Friendship for one wish to save her love and all of Equestria, or will she fight and loose everything?

II.1 - Heartless (draft)
    On the list, though it might be a while. Busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    I have given you yet another reason to yell "RAZ_FOX" in your daily life. You know, beyond my natural charms.

Nice signature, by and by. I like it.
    Deployed, at my dog. Dog took it to mean tummy rubs were in the offering.

You misunderstand, this is that manipulation thin we discussed. He wants to shout names. Convincing you it payment for something you'd do anyway makes it seem like a transaction, which improves your future respect for his integrity. It's a win/win/win, and all you have todo is turn to thanqol and say "Anarion would work".
    If you're good at something never do it for free.

Interesting. So you would make a business whose sole purpose would e to buy things for people, or allow people to buy things through you, by maintaining their data anonymity enough that the profits you take off the top would be less than te mark-up they themselves would receive?
    Something like that.

Not so shocking. Thanqol is female for most of his posts. We're just used to it now.
    I am but a humble servant of the gender penny.

YELLING UPDATE:
    Anarion, rematch with a duck
    Alabenson, in an empty lecture hall
    Eakin, off a bridge
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-08-21 at 12:15 AM.

16. - Top - End - #1156

Realities clash and his response is to freak out about not maybe being from "th one true universe"? I would feel bad for that, but he's willing to take the existence of both Boffenspark and Silent Night in stride. Intriguing.

Evisceration can be attempted by the usual means, but as of my last incarnation I don't think you have access to anything can do me lasting harm. You can try though! It might be cathartic for you, and it will either be fun or painfull sobering for me. Should I come aboard your ship?
    The Admiral never said that he beleived his universe to be the "true" universe. In fact, I highly doubt there even is a "true universe". Also, it seems you didn't pay attention. The Admiral and I dimension jumped to the current setting of ponythread, and we didn't bring the ship with us.

Finally, @ the scientist pony. In my opinion, the being you refer to is not undead. I cannot explain it perfectly, but this link should help. Please note that it will seem unrelated at first, but if you scroll far enough down, you will find what I am referring to.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Personal ponderings disguised as DISCUSSION TIME!

People bug me now and again to do a sequel to Sunny Skies All Day Long. However, I don't really see much of a need to. Just adding more of the same doesn't really do anything worthwhile. However, this does bring up an interesting point for discussion. What aspects of Celestia could be be explored using her alter ego that couldn't be explored otherwise?
    tl;dr: People want a SSADL sequel. Why should I bother?
    I personally just enjoy that the acronym is "saddle".
    I'm sure there is something which can be done, but I can't think of it. I don't think merely displaying Celestia's personality would be enough for a story.

The Admiral never said that he beleived his universe to be the "true" universe. In fact, I highly doubt there even is a "true universe". Also, it seems you didn't pay attention. The Admiral and I dimension jumped to the current setting of ponythread, and we didn't bring the ship with us.
    It's odd to bring up an attention deficit and yet miss that there is no "current setting" of ponythread and that after stepping back, I wouldn't be there if there was. Tend the plank in your eye before the speck in your neighbors, yes?

Look around. Are you on a ship? If you say "yes", you will be.
    You young'ns and your beligierence. You know you can respond to a factual statement without snark, right? I know you're competing with immortal McGee and blasto the pseudoscientist, but that doesn't belie etiquette or manners.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2012-08-21 at 12:28 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Image dump: Mostly Stupid Comics edition, because pony
    Spoiler
    Show
    ^ This = Awesome

Highlights of this pic includes:

What apperently is Shining Armor with a mare at each side.
    Definitely Shining Armor, and he's wearing Vinyl's glasses and Octavia's bowtie.

Everyone with everyone elses headgear, including what is apperently the Element of Honesty tiara.
    That's Rarity's tiara from the Becoming Popular song in Sweet and Elite. Looking at the expressions, I wonder if the artist is a RariJack shipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I find it odd that Berry Punch is passed out. She's supposed to be the best drunk in town, why is she the one that's out cold?
    Berry Punch: ...And that's the story of how I got my Cutie Mark.

Derpy with AJ's hat eye-poking Luna is clearly in the best things ever category.
    That's Braeburn's hat - Berry Punch is wearing AJ's.

Speaking of Braeburn, he's up on the mezzanine getting all "Helloooo fillies!" with Daisy and Lily.

I like how everyone is missing Cadence wearing a saddle-y handhold thing and looming over the unconscious Berry Punch, who is wearing. A cowboy hat. Talk about implied kinkiness.
    That's Fleur, and she's wearing Big Mac's yoke.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    i like how we have Berry Punch unconcious...the reason? she was dragged into this place semi-unwillingly and this is her first experience with alcohol..she is a lightweight
    search your heart..you know she aint the town drunk
    Nah. She challenged the entire bar to a drinking contest. She's good, but she's not that good.

Other great things in the picture:

- Pinkie Pie rocking out at the karaoke machine.

- Thunderlane proposing to Bon-bon.

- Rose and Carrot Top balancing mugs on their heads.

- Big Mac and Doctor Whooves having a drinking contest.

- Spitfire and Soarin with the Mare-Do-Well costume.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Firbolg in the Playground

Shining Armor looks surprisingly good with goggles like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol
    I added myself to my buddy list. You can too!

PONYTHREAD, I NEED YOUR HELP

I am doing a final year university course and I need data. Could you spare 10 minutes and hit up this survey for me? It's non-intrusive and quick, and I only need a total of 50 responses.

If you perform this service for me, I shall shout your name at the top of my lungs at some random moment in time in real life.
    Done. I'm interested in where my name is shouted.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Colossus in the Playground

Deadly's Heartless:

Spoiler
    Show
    So... on a scale of one to ten, how much maiming is this story going to involve? XD

I am ultra not in the review brainset right now but nothing stood out to me as badwrong. I'll get back to you as my mental gears shuffle. So far, so good, I am interested.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-08-21 at 02:10 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ettin in the Playground

Got a few things to share here tonight;

First off, given ponychat's attempt to play Mann Vs Machine last weekend, this comic was bang on the money;

Spoiler
    Show

Secondly, the artist Swomswom (who broke your hearts with his "Goodbye My Friend" animatic), has released a much happier animatic called Cerulian Sky.

Go watch it now. Smile.

No really, watch that NOW.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Why do you keep reading those sort of stories?
    Actually I didn't, this time; at least not properly... I saw it in the feature box - ignored it until about the third day it was there and then briefly skimmed it to see what kind of tragedy it was going to be this time out of morbid curiousity, and then did some eyeglow rolling.

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Deadly's Heartless:

Spoiler
    Show
    So... on a scale of one to ten, how much maiming is this story going to involve? XD

I am ultra not in the review brainset right now but nothing stood out to me as badwrong. I'll get back to you as my mental gears shuffle. So far, so good, I am interested.

As much maiming as the story needs

It's hard to say, because I might decide to add a little extra maiming here and there or take out some if that's what I think works, but all considered I expect it'll have less than Mare in the Mirror, which probably was an 8. So anywhere from 5-7, I guess.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Troll in the Playground

As much maiming as the story needs
    meaning it will have ALL of the maiming
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

All of the maiming that the story should have, yes

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Sadly, my repeated attempts to destroy Silent Night have enabled him to develop an immunity to rainbow based explosions of all sorts. Speaking as a ponysane scientist, I find the best response to this is to send giant atomic monsters after the undead wretch, like this one.

*massive portal opens behind Silent Night*
    Spoiler
    Show

Meet the New Boss, Worse than the Old One (aka: The Queen in Red)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hah, I shall live agai-

"portal"

......Well, Goly.

"Meanwhile"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Bow before me, slaves! Dance little filly dance! Nyahahahahahahaha! Equestria shall soon bow under my hooves! The Children Of Nightmare will rise above the fetid pile that it was once before! Stick with me, my friends, and we shall conqure the world! With the fell power of the Neighcronomicon, I can do what my uncle failed to do and become a true lord of undeath!

Indeed.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-08-21 at 06:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Spamalot in the Playground

Had a depressing dream last night, but there was a pony cameo in it halfway through. I saw Applejack get turned into a pegasus pony and Fluttershy was trying to teach her the ways of the pegasi.
    Due to a lack of ground to plant apple trees it didn't go well...

everything is flammable if you try hard enough!
    This is true! Last year I learned a neat party trick to make it look like you're setting water on fire. Just need a battery, a lighter, and some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Image dump: Mostly Stupid Comics edition, because pony
    More like Funny comics edition, specifically I thought the nice play on "20% Cooler" was good, and Bon-Bon with the take home 'bag' was pretty cute. Hey, hands free leftovers would be awesome!

Couldn't help being reminded of this ...
    Spoiler
    Show
    This became twice as funny when my brain thought of Celestia grinding old NES carts into fine powder to sniff instead what the powder is implied to be
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

Quick ponythread - two new Jalyrkieon vehicles on the CADing board, suggest ponies for tankification!

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Spamalot in the Playground

Considering that entire libraries have burnt down historically, I'd say it's not a new problem. On the other hand, dropping your entire library in the toilet is a new problem.
    Only new if you've never stored reading material in the bathroom before.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Through a long and punny train of thought, this makes me wonder if there's been a Mr. Rogers pony yet.
    According to Google images... not yet.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

30. - Top - End - #1170

Quick ponythread - two new Jalyrkieon vehicles on the CADing board, suggest ponies for tankification!
    If it's a tank, it has to be Applejack. And it has to be a tank with two linked-fire large-caliber cannons.
    Because AJ has the strongest cannons of the main six, Pinkie Pie's party puntgun disregarded.
    Last edited by Sean Mirrsen; 2012-08-21 at 07:22 AM.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!