New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Default Re: PTA: XD02 game (IC)

Josh follows Kira's example.What she said. He says to the rangers, and calmly walks out the doors.
    Please just let us leave, we don't want trouble just let us leave. He thinks to himself.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

"Yeah that's exactly what I'm doing madam your under arrest. Did you seriously think that pulling Wally's name out of your hate would save you. If I listened to every guy who said they had friends in high places nothing would ever get done." Watson says grabbing her left arm and begins to cuff her.
    "Sorry old chum can't let you do that you see I just got word from evergrande that six people helped Wally out during fight yesterday. Wally's ordered the leaders to assist in them in any way possible which would exclude locking them up." a sharply dressed man, who Luke recognized as steven, says as he places his hand on watson's shoulder.

Spoiler
    Show
    Stevens aura is a luminisent grey matching the natural colors of his favored type. It sparks with surprise and then doubt as he sees what's going on but remains helpful.

I'm really sorry about the name mix up guys. Your dealing with Watson not Wallece my sleep deprived brain got the two confused. I'll edit my last post I just underlined to correct my mistake again sorry.
    PTA Character Sheets

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

"Well as I said, if you do need us for questions, we'd be willing to comply. At least, those of us who aren't afraid of a few questions."

Currie glares at the Orrian couple. Should I hold her?

Only if the men wish her to stay. He looks at the ex-champion, putting out his hand to shake. "It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Stone."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As the man grabbed her, Kira's right metal fist clenched up. She was about to try and punch him when Steven stopped it. After the man spoke, Kira yanked her arm free.

"There is a difference between questions and arrest." Kira said glancing at Luke, "Questions are optional and can be walked away from at any time. I don't mind questions, what I do mind is being arrested for helping people. If you are done trying to arrest us I have no problem answering questions."

5. - Top - End - #425

HalflingRangerGuy

Like Kira josh didn't want to be arrested for helping people. So When he saw the fatter man try to arrest Kira he tensed up preparing to bolt. However after Steven spoke he relaxed his body, and just decided to let Kira run with this until she threatened the wrong person and he would have to step in.
    Luke... She's right. Being arrested and being asked questions are two completely different things. I too will stay and answer questions.

I wonder if he knows Josh thinks to himself.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

"And they have the power to detain us for either."

Show

7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground

Vale just sighs and face palms as the team breaks out in petty arguments.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

8. - Top - End - #428

HalflingRangerGuy

Look we could sit here and argue the difference between the two for hours, or we can do something productive. Josh says while rubbing his forehead.Now that we are NOT being arrested what can we do to speed up this process Mr. Stone?

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"...'Scuse me a second."
    He sends out his corphish, and picks it up facing Kira and Luke. In panic, she does what she can-namely, use fountain, spraying them both in the face.
    "Now that you've both gotten your heads soaked, could you two quit it?! The only reason they aren't arresting us is this nice fellow here. What's more, if they did arrest us, they'd have us because some of y'all just ain't got sense, hurting people because you won. Now, while we aren't getting arrested, what's that about shadow pokemon you keep mentioning, huh? Maybe if you told the rangers about it, there'd be fewer issues. Because it ain't somethin' normally heard about here, right? And-I know this may sound downright crazy, but-if they knew about it, maybe they'd HELP us rather than arrest us in the future, ever think of that!"
    He looks nearly fed up with the more violent members of the group at this point.
    "Now then, you have the audience of two high ranking trainers here, might I suggest you make the best use of it, rather than being more stubborn than a tauros?!"

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I've yet to do anything violent, but if you want to shoot me in the fast with a burst of water again I can correct that." Kira says annoyed.

"As for the shadow pokemon, rangers in Orre were useless during the shadow outbreak, I doubt they'd be much help here. Nonetheless, I will tell people so they can be on the look out and because ONE of the men here," She nods at Steven, "seems reasonable."

"My partner and I are from Orre, we traveled here on a vehicle I built because remnants of Cipher, the creators of shadow pokemon, came here to try and infect this land with them. It's a complicated process to explain, but in short Cipher steals pokemon and does this experiment to convert them into 'shadow' pokemon. Shadow pokemon are violent, feral, and dangerous because the doors to their heart are forced shut. It removes their emotions and feelings and turns them into violent killing machines. They attack trainers, pokemon, and they attack without holding back and without mercy."
    Kira points to the device on her arm, "My arm is a...well...it's a lot of things, but one of the most important features is a sn---is a device that allows me to get shadow pokemon so that I can purify them, IE return them to normal. I'm HOPING I don't have to purify any pokemon here. If I can find a lead to Cipher's remnants and stop them before they infect this land it will be much easier than traveling the entire region and catching all of them. That's the reason I've been helping whoever the Wally guy is. Cipher likes to use already existing criminal organizations, so any regional criminal organization is a solid lead."

"Now then, I honestly don't care if you believe me, since few people do. But that's the facts and that's why time is of the essence."

Spoiler
    Show
    Can I get a link to the pad again? I had it bookmarked on old computer and can't find link on this one.
    Last edited by Major; 2013-01-23 at 04:01 PM.

11. - Top - End - #431

HalflingRangerGuy

Josh is shocked at what the Corphish did to Kira. he counts to ten before responding to Zeke's rambling while doing his best to sound calm. If there was anything the Rangers could do to help us don't you think we would have gone there first! First of all... none of you can even tell which pokemon are shadows and which ones are not shadows. Secondly if the rangers/police increased their searches it would make our job harder. Yes they might arrest a few grunts, but the bosses would just go deeper underground and continue their operations. Lastly as Kira and I already mentioned time is of the essence, so faster we rap this situation up, the less time team Magma and Aqua have to prepare for us.
    Last edited by nosugref4323; 2013-01-23 at 04:19 PM.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Titan in the Playground

Luke shakes himself dry at the water, as does Currie. These idiots weren't worth his time. They want to piss off the authorities, that's their issue. This wasn't the kind of evidence he needed. This is the kind of evidence that the only other people who think the Shadow incidents of Orre might occur elsewhere are the conspiracy theorist types who can't function in civil society.

Currie just glares at the two trainers as her trainer turns his attention back to the non-lunatics. Her aura is somewhat hostile.

Show

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kira shrugs at Josh, "Not necessarily harder." She states, "I'm not saying the rangers CAN'T be useful, just that they usually aren't. Plus without evidence they are even less likely to help and they tend to be restricted and restrained by having to wait until a crime actually occurs. It's not so much that they'd make the job harder, just that it's unlikely they would help without Cipher making the first move and being blatantly evil. However, they've heard the story, so let's get their reaction before assuming the worst."

14. - Top - End - #434

HalflingRangerGuy

Fair enough.Josh replies. He looks over to the Espeon broadcasting malicious intent, and flashes a look of understanding.

I know it's hard to believe, but here us out. then suddenly his face changes as an idea suddenly appears.Why would this man points to the gray aura goon. say
    "You! How did you get here. We came here to get away from the likes of you."

Unless I have encountered him before?There's a slight pause for tension build up.The answer is because he works for Chipher or Team Snagem!The same organization that I have been trying to remove from Orre for years. he says with excitement.
    Spoiler
    Show
    possible link to the pad for major http://edupad.ch/S17OIOsbYD

Also would it be possible for an Aura user to project memories?
    Last edited by nosugref4323; 2013-01-24 at 02:50 PM.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

Okay, that was too stupid to let slip. "...Gee, dunno. You attack a guy in Lilicove, (defending Wally, but still), and it's as if he wants to get away from you or something! Clearly only Snaggem and Cipher care for their own well being, so they must be it!" He pauses for a minute. "Didn't that lab tech who helped take out Cipher the second time say that Snaggem had reformed, behaving less criminally, helping him with Cipher even? Could have sworn I remembered something about that in an old paper."
    Spoiler
    Show
    You only project emotions. Memories are different from emotions.

Show

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

Vale just sighs again. 'Hey, Wattson, that offer of arrest still available?' he asks, only half joking.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

17. - Top - End - #437

HalflingRangerGuy

If YOU would like to recall I wasn't in that entire fight. Josh reminds him. I don't really read the paper, but it was on the News in Orre. Maybe you can find a broadcast of it online.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kira sighs, "Josh, just stop. Let's move on and quit debating..."

19. - Top - End - #439

HalflingRangerGuy

Fine. he says crossing his arms out frustration

20. - Top - End - #440

BlackDragon

"Men, collect the defeated aparently Steven has special orders for the victors," watson says as he glares at his replacement gym leader.
    "Sorry old friend but orders are orders," the rangers lead the four crimanals away but leave everyone else with Steven. "Glad to see your done squabbling. I have instructions to assist you in your-" before he can finish his sentence his cell phone rings. He takes it out and looks it over, "Sorry I got to take this."
    Steven turns away from you and you here a chorus of affirimite grunts and monosylables from Steven as he listens to the person on the other end. When the call finally ends he turns back to you. "Sorry about this but aparently evergrande's right isnt talking to its left. I have conflicting orders about what to do with you so, until it gets sorted out your not allowed to leave the city. If you try I lock you up and send you to evergrande so it's up to you. Have a nice day," With that Steven turns around and walks back into the crowd.

Spoiler
    Show
    And now you know why I showed you that there are at least two gym leader level trainers in the city. Your free to move around and explore mauvile, but as soon as you try to leave Watson and Steven will stop you. You'll be here for at least a day, have fun.
    PTA Character Sheets

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Well, hang on a tick. The issue's that vigilante justice bit, yeah? I think I might have an idea that'll smooth things over later. Guys, I'll be back."
    He follows Steven, hoping to talk with the man more, less about sidestepping the law and more finding a way to avoid such issues later.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

Stuck in town? Well that's no good, though they don't have a lot of leads to go on anyways. He follows Zeke, interested in what he has to say.

Show

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

Vale lets the two passive aggressive members walk off, and looks back at the two straight up aggressive members. 'Hey, Orreans. What to grab a drink? Calm down? I'm buying.'

Might be a good chance to get to know them, see why they were so hot headed.

24. - Top - End - #444

HalflingRangerGuy

Sure... why not. Josh looks over at Kira. You coming with?. Reason #4 why I don't like cops and rangers. failure of communication. he thinks to himself.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Annoyance crosses Kira's face, but she nods, "Sure...right." She says, "We finally have a lead, both proving a connection to Cipher and their next destination and the stupid idiots keep us trapped here..." She grumbles.

26. - Top - End - #446

HalflingRangerGuy

I agree Kira, but there's nothing that we can do about it. Just let them do their poilicey business so they will leave us alone. he then turns to vale. lead on

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I'll give them a day or two...we aren't losing our only lead like this. The day or two should be fine and avoiding trouble is more beneficial in the long run so hopefully it'll be worked out by then."

28. - Top - End - #448

BlackDragon

Luke, Zeke, and Karl:
    Karl and his grimer coat follow Luke after Steven. Upon hearing zekes shout Steven stops and turn back toward you. "well the problem isn't so much your vigilante act as the league not knowing what to do with you. If we arrested vigilantes we would have to arrest Sean for what he did 10 years ago. No most of the time we let trainers deal with their own problems but you might want to avoid breaking any more fingers, most of the time that will get you arrested. You can tell me what you have in mind and I can pass it on but I don't hold the same amount of power that I used to so I can't promise anything."

Kira, Josh and Vale:
    The game corner has a restaurant and you see a couple diners in the area.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kant's gone dark so I'm seizing control of Karl for now.
    PTA Character Sheets

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

"Believe me, finger breaking is the last thing I plan if I have to get info from someone. Currie is plenty good at that without having to harm people." The Espeon looks particularly proud at her trainer's statement. "Actually, if you have anything you specifically want of us, I think some of us would prefer to break away from our less local...friends. I'd keep an eye on them, were I you."

Show

30. - Top - End - #450

HalflingRangerGuy

I'm guessing you have a place in mind? Josh asks Vale.