Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 450 of 1398
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Collin:
    Ganga hits again, but somehow the Riolu endures the attack. It seems to have taken all it's energy to withstand that attack and looks like it's barely hanging on.

    Dave:
    "Wow, you weren't kidding. You actually caught a Sneasel," Fred says. Slasher looks around at the people watching him and seems to be calmer. Much less aggressive. Fred looks very impressed. "Okay, welcome back. Feel free to take an empty room, there should be plenty. When you drop off your stuff head over to the workshop and introduce yourself to Vanessa."

  2. - Top - End - #422
    Titan in the Playground
     
    planswalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ravnica
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Seeing victory in its grasp, Ganga will bite the hound.

    ac 2, flinch on 15-20 - (d20)[16]
    dark physical - (2d8+23)[32]
    Best. Thread. Ever!

    Much thanks to Ceika for the Collin Brady Poketar!

  3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Collin:
    The bite is not interrupted and the pain causes the Riolu, as your dex informs you, to faint away. The other trainer recalls it and pays you another ^400. He then leaves, disappearing into the crowds.

    Ganga earned 160 XP. It's now 4:45 PM.
    Last edited by MintyNinja; 2012-08-30 at 12:38 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #424
    Titan in the Playground
     
    planswalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ravnica
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
    Collin:
    The bite is not interrupted and the pain causes the Riolu, as your dex informs you, to faint away. The other trainer recalls it and pays you another ^400. He then leaves, disappearing into the crowds.

    Ganga earned 160 XP. It's now 4:45 PM.
    "Thanks for the fun time." Collin says, collecting his winning and heading back to the center. He really didn't mean to get his team roughed up so badly, but hey! They won! And against some pretty unfair matchups to boot!
    Best. Thread. Ever!

    Much thanks to Ceika for the Collin Brady Poketar!

  5. - Top - End - #425
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    "Thank you" says Dave to Fred before pulling out a jerky stick and turning to Slasher "looks like I cost you a meal earlier so here" *offers jerky stick* the sneasel accepts and starts munching away.

    when its done dave recalls the two pokemon, drops off his bag in an empty dorm, picks up his repair kit, and heads into the workshop. once inside he says "hello I'm Dave I'm new here and was told to ask for Vanessa" to the first person he finds

  6. - Top - End - #426
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Collin:
    The Chansey recognizes you and gives you a reproachful look. She points to a sign that indicates you'll have to wait for 20 minutes for your pokemon. While they're getting healed you browse the mall, eventually buying a dark brown collapsible bicycle for ^300. It comes with it's own matching bag which hangs from a diagonal strap across your chest. By the time you get back to the Pokecenter your pokemon are healed up.

    It's now 5:05 PM.

    Dave:
    The first person you meet is woman with long blond hair tied back into a braid wearing blue coveralls with the sleeves rolled up. She smiles at you and says, "I'm Vanessa. Senior Gym Trainer and resident Pokeball Designer." The room is filled with workbenches and tables. Everything seems to be tidy and relatively clean. One wall is dominated by a case full of a variety of Pokeballs, from Basic to Net, it looks like she has some real talent. "So Dave, do you wanna get started? I have a bench set up over there in the corner for you. You can use the Gym's tools, just try not to break anything."

    You seat yourself at the bench and set down your own tools. You follow a diagram on the wall as you repeatedly dissemble and reassemble a basic ball. Part by part. Over and over again. This seems to be your first lesson, familiarization. You continue to do this for at least another half hour.

    And at 5:30 PM, on Day 2, you are paused. You will come back when the others have reached this time.

  7. - Top - End - #427
    Titan in the Playground
     
    planswalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ravnica
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Collin is very specific to thank the chansey effulsively for her efforts and understanding.

    He'll bike back to the gym, intent on getting Isonade some training that she's likely to survive.
    Best. Thread. Ever!

    Much thanks to Ceika for the Collin Brady Poketar!

  8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Collin:
    The Chansey ignores you as you leave, obviously glad to see you leave. You take your shiny new bike and begin peddling north, back towards the gym. You go much faster now, and you're 5 minutes away when...

    You have reached 5:30 PM, Day 2. You're paused till the others catch up.

  9. - Top - End - #429
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
    Chuck:
    A man runs through the door, choking on the dark clouds. He looks at you and almost cries in relief, "Please! I can't go back in there, you have to save them!" Judging from his uniform you deduce that he's the waiter of this establishment. "They're in the kitchen. I can't open the door, the handle's too hot!"
    Chuck asks the waiter for the directions to the kitchen and orders Firemane, "You can do this. Fire cannot harm you. It will make you stronger, instead. Go there, open the door, and bring them out. I am going in, as soon as I can, to help." He looks for a source of water nearby to soak himself.
    Last edited by Leahn Novash; 2012-08-30 at 06:17 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Chuck:
    After a moment Firemane comes back out alone and leads you into the building. You were unable to find anything to soak yourself with, but you don't think the victims could wait much longer.

    As you enter the diner you are immediately struck by how much smoke is pouring out from the window into the Kitchen. A quick glance around shows you scattered tables and chairs to your right, and an empty bar to your left. It looks like the Waiter was able to get all the customers out before he came back in. It seems that there's no alcohol in danger of exploding as well.

    You and Firemane rush to the doorway that leads into the back, it looks like she already kicked it down. Inside you find yourself in the kitchen, but there are no people around. Instead two orange and white bugs, both larger than your 3'3" Ponyta, but only barely.

    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]:)|01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12|13
    A|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W
    B|W|C|C|C|C|C|H|La||W|||W
    C|W|C|Fi|||La|||Fi|D|||W
    D|W|C|Fi|C|C|C||||W|||W
    E|W|C||C|C|C||||W|W|W|W
    F|W|C||C|C|C||||W|||W
    G|W|C||||||Fi|Po|D|||W
    H|W|C|C|C|C|C|C|C||W|||W
    I|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|Ch|W|W|W|W[/table]


    W-Wall
    C-Counter (Cannot walk through)
    D-Door (Trainer action to open)
    H-Opening to Basement
    Fi-Fire (Causes 2d8 Fire damage, and Burns)
    La-White and orange pokemon

    Ch-Chuck
    Po-Firemane

    Summary: Your turn first.
    Last edited by MintyNinja; 2012-08-30 at 06:18 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #431
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
    Chuck:
    You and Firemane rush to the doorway that leads into the back, it looks like she already kicked it down. Inside you find yourself in the kitchen, but there are no people around. Instead two orange and white bugs, both larger than your 3'3" Ponyta, but only barely.
    Chuck commands Firemane, "Firemane, put out the fire closer to the door. Stomp it out." and rushes to the closest bug and attempts to befriend him.

    (1d100-10)[68]
    Last edited by Leahn Novash; 2012-08-30 at 06:58 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Chuck:
    Firemane obediently stomps out the nearest fire with ease. You, however, have much less luck in restraining one of the large orange and white bugs. It turns to you, curious as to what you think you're doing. The other one ignores you for a bit longer.

    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]:)|01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12|13
    A|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W
    B|W|C|C|C|C|C|H|La||W|||W
    C|W|C|Fi|||La|||Fi|D|||W
    D|W|C|Fi|C|C|C|Ch|||W|||W
    E|W|C||C|C|C||||W|W|W|W
    F|W|C||C|C|C||||W|||W
    G|W|C||||||Po||D|||W
    H|W|C|C|C|C|C|C|C||W|||W
    I|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W||W|W|W|W[/table]


    W-Wall
    C-Counter (Cannot walk through)
    D-Door (Trainer action to open)
    H-Opening to Basement
    Fi-Fire (Causes 2d8 Fire damage, and Burns)

    La-White and orange pokemon
    Ch-Chuck
    Po-Firemane

    Summary:Fire at G08 is out. Your restrain check failed. Luckily, the bugs don't see you as a threat yet.

  13. - Top - End - #433
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
    Chuck:
    Firemane obediently stomps out the nearest fire with ease. You, however, have much less luck in restraining one of the large orange and white bugs. It turns to you, curious as to what you think you're doing. The other one ignores you for a bit longer.
    "New plan. Go get the waiter!" Chuck grabs every towel he can see and starts soaking them in the sink, covering the fire closer to the Pokemon with them.
    Last edited by Leahn Novash; 2012-08-30 at 07:01 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #434
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Chuck:
    Firemane charges back outside, the fire-proof pony leaving you to deal with the burning kitchen. You soak as many towels as you can in a quick motion and throw them on the fire near the door. It extinguishes and now that you get a better look, you can see that it's a freezer door. The bug pokemon nearest to that fire looks at you angrily and shoots a stringy substance at you, slowing you down a bit. (-1 movement)

    Map:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]:)|01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12|13
    A|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W
    B|W|C|C|C|C|C|H|La||W|||W
    C|W|C|Fi|||La||||D|||W
    D|W|C|Fi|C|C|C|||Ch|W|||W
    E|W|C||C|C|C||||W|W|W|W
    F|W|C||C|C|C||||W|||W
    G|W|C||||||||D|||W
    H|W|C|C|C|C|C|C|C||W|||W
    I|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W||W|W|W|W[/table]


    W-Wall
    C-Counter (Cannot walk through)
    D-Door (Trainer action to open)
    H-Opening to Basement
    Fi-Fire (Causes 2d8 Fire damage, and Burns)

    La-White and orange pokemon
    Ch-Chuck
    Po-Firemane

    Summary: Firemane leaves to find the waiter. You douse another fire. You are hit with string shot, and your movement is lowered one.

  15. - Top - End - #435
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
    Chuck:
    Firemane charges back outside, the fire-proof pony leaving you to deal with the burning kitchen. You soak as many towels as you can in a quick motion and throw them on the fire near the door. It extinguishes and now that you get a better look, you can see that it's a freezer door. The bug pokemon nearest to that fire looks at you angrily and shoots a stringy substance at you, slowing you down a bit. (-1 movement)
    Chuck attempts to open the freezer door, only to find it to be held close from the inside. He knocks on the door as hard as he can.
    Last edited by Leahn Novash; 2012-08-30 at 07:19 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #436
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Chuck:
    "Hello? Are those things gone? Four of us in here and we aren't coming out until it's safe out there." The voice is male and seems faint through the door. Chuck calls back through the heavy door, "Are you safe in there? No danger of frostbite? No one is hurt?" While doing this, he scans the fire-bugs. "We're fine, we turned the temperature down a bit from inside. No one's hurt." Another voice cuts in, "There's a fire extinguisher in the office! Don't let those monsters burn down my Diner!"

    As the conversation ends, Firemane returns to the empty doorway, alone. It seems the waiter ran off for help. Another of the fiery bugs crawls out from the basement and joins the others. The fire at the far end of the kitchen starts spreading.

    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]:)|01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12|13
    A|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W
    B|W|C|C|C|C|C|H|La||W|||W
    C|W|C|Fi|La|||La|||D|||W
    D|W|C|Fi|C|C|C|||Ch|W|||W
    E|W|C|Fi|C|C|C||||W|W|W|W
    F|W|C||C|C|C||||W|||W
    G|W|C||||||||D|||W
    H|W|C|C|C|C|C|C|C||W|||W
    I|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|Po|W|W|W|W[/table]


    W-Wall
    C-Counter (Cannot walk through)
    D-Door (Trainer action to open)
    H-Opening to Basement
    Fi-Fire (Causes 2d8 Fire damage, and Burns)

    La-White and orange pokemon
    Ch-Chuck
    Po-Firemane

    Summary: You found the kitchen staff. Another enemy appeared and the fire has spread. Firemane has returned.

  17. - Top - End - #437
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Chuck says, "Firemane, take them down. I will get something to put this fire out for good." Then he rushes to the office to get the extinguisher.

  18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Chuck:
    You bolt to the other door and throw it open. Before you is a meager office full of papers, a computer, a safe, and on the wall, the fire extinguisher! You hear a high pitched squealing that must have come from one of the bugs. You look back and see that Firemane has badly damaged the one by the basement. In retaliation it spits flaming embers at the Ponyta, only for them to do no damage at all. The other bugs have turned around at the cry but have not acted.

    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]:)|01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12|13
    A|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W
    B|W|C|C|C|C|C|H|La||W|||W
    C|W|C|Fi|La|||La|Po||D|||W
    D|W|C|Fi|C|C|C||||W|||W
    E|W|C|Fi|C|C|C||||W|W|W|W
    F|W|C||C|C|C||||W|||W
    G|W|C||||||||Ch|||W
    H|W|C|C|C|C|C|C|C||W|||W
    I|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W||W|W|W|W[/table]


    W-Wall
    C-Counter (Cannot walk through)
    D-Door (Trainer action to open)
    H-Opening to Basement
    Fi-Fire (Causes 2d8 Fire damage, and Burns)

    La-White and orange pokemon
    Ch-Chuck
    Po-Firemane

    Summary: You open the door to the Office and found the Fire Extinguisher. Firemane hits the bug at B8 really hard, and takes no damage from the ensuing ember.

  19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Blake glances down at his Pokedex to see what he's up against - a costly mistake, as the Mankey lunges at him, attempting to scratch him. Varen quickly dashes through the fighting-type, absorbing the blow harmlessly. "Close one... thanks, Varen! Now, blast him with your psychic power!" The ghost nods, its eyes glowing a brilliant pink as a wave of psychic energy surges out from him. Blake then pulls out his remaining Pokeball and flings it at the Mankey, hoping to end the battle.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Varen: Psywave - AC: (1d20)[14] v. 5 + SPD Evasion, (1d4)[3] - Damage follows depending on this roll, ignoring type and stats:
    1 or 2 - 4 Damage
    3 - 9 Damage
    4 - 13 Damage

    Blake: Basic Ball - Capture Roll: (1d100+5)[73]
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Blake:
    Varen's psychic wave of pain lances through the Mankey, knocking it unconscious. It slumps to the ground and doesn't move.

    Varen gains 150 XP. Celeste gains 75 XP. It's now 12:15 PM.

    Chuck: (Assuming this is why you rolled)
    You run across the office, grab the fire extinguisher and run back into the kitchen. You notice that there is significantly less smoke than there was when you entered. Firemane strikes the bug again, knocking it unconscious. The others see this as a threat and they both attempt to burn her, both attempts doing nothing.

    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]:)|01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12|13
    A|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W
    B|W|C|C|C|C|C|H|||W|||W
    C|W|C|Fi|La|||La|Po||D|||W
    D|W|C|Fi|C|C|C||||W|||W
    E|W|C|Fi|C|C|C||||W|W|W|W
    F|W|C||C|C|C||||W|||W
    G|W|C||||||Ch|||||W
    H|W|C|C|C|C|C|C|C||W|||W
    I|W|W|W|W|W|W|W|W||W|W|W|W[/table]


    W-Wall
    C-Counter (Cannot walk through)
    D-Door (Trainer action to open)
    H-Opening to Basement
    Fi-Fire (Causes 2d8 Fire damage, and Burns)

    La-White and orange pokemon
    Ch-Chuck
    Po-Firemane

    Summary: You now have a fire extinguisher, in the next turn you'll be able to put out one fire. Firemane knocked out the bug at B8. The others used Ember, but it had no effect.
    Last edited by MintyNinja; 2012-08-30 at 09:32 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #441
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Nodding, Blake recovers his other Pokeball, and decides to make his way to the Pokemon Center in the mall. Once there he'll drop his Pokemon off before looking around to see if he can find a good price on a medical kit.
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  22. - Top - End - #442
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Blake:
    It takes quite a while, but eventually you reach the Mall and the Pokemon Center inside. The Chansey at the desk takes your injured pokemon and indicates that you have 20 minutes to wait. As you sit and wait you watch the park below the Mall. From up here you get an impressive view of the grass and concrete construction and realize that there's a vague pattern to it all. Before you can figure it out, the Chansey has your pokemon ready.

    It's 3:35 PM.

  23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Nodding, Blake takes his Pokemon and makes his way to the Gym, not having found a decent first aid kit within his limited budget. Entering the Gym, he looks around for Sarah, Fred, or any of the others.
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Blake:
    You leave for the gym, your team fully healed. It's another long and peaceful walk, and you contemplate an important question: how much does a Bicycle cost. But eventually you reach the gym and inside you find Ben at the reception desk. He waves you through, seemingly intent on the door. You enter the Training room and find Fred there, guiding some other trainers on best usage of Howl.

    It's 4:35 PM.

  25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Nodding at Ben, Blake enters the training room and watches for a moment, before making his presence known. "Hey... Fred, wasn't it?"
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  26. - Top - End - #446
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Mika leaves the gym to train her pokemon. She decides to head towards the forest hoping it'll calm her and her pokemon down after everything that just happened at the gym. Keahi and Solara seem to stay especially close to her, she strokes their heads every once and a while.

    (1d100)[23]

  27. - Top - End - #447
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Blake:
    Fred looks at you and a smile comes to his face, "Hey Blake, how's your friend?" He dismisses the other trainers and they go about their own business. "Sarah told me how you tried to fix him up. Tell me, you interested in learning medicine? We could use an apprentice in the Kennels. Oh don't worry, it's a big room and that's where Andrew does the in-house healing."

    Mika:
    You and your two fire pokemon travel north through the pathway out of the city and into the forested ways. Solara occasionally spits out little gobs of flame while Keahi tries to copy her. You eventually decide to step off the path, and come out into a sunny grass land. You're about to sit down when Solara begins following a scent. She tracks it for a few minutes and soon you find a small blue and black pokemon backed against the tree. What now?

  28. - Top - End - #448
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BluesEclipse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Nodding, Blake says, "Yeah, I've been studing as a medic. I'd be happy to help out with any healing that you need. He back there now?"
    Currently GMing: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound

    Blake Denos Poketar by Ceika!

    The Claymore of Enlightenment.

  29. - Top - End - #449
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2012

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Mika scans the pokemon with her pokedex before telling Solara to use ember. Solara growls as she spits fire at the small pokemon. After she attacks, Mika throws a pokeball.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ember
    AC vs 2 (1d20)[10]
    SPATK (1d12+18)[24]

    (1d100+5)[47]

  30. - Top - End - #450
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Dusk Island (IC)

    Blake:
    "Yeah, he should be," Fred says. He leads you out of the Training room and across the hall to a large room. Inside you see multiple pens, all of which are currently vacant. There's a woman with short brown hair and a caring smile that is tending to some eggs and a large man with a completely shaved head working at cupboard. Fred introduces you to Taylor and Andrew, respectively, before he leaves. Taylor goes back to her eggs, but Andrew hands you a white satchel with a red cross on it, "I hear you like to help people. I need ^500 to replace the ingredients, but this First Aid Kit should help you with your endeavors."

    Mika:
    The flames hit hard and the blue pokemon is wreathed in fire for a moment. And during that moment it gets absorbed into your pokeball, hardly putting up a fight.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Congrats, you caught a Shinx Level 10, Female, Overcharge, Hasty. It has 6 HP left.


    Solara gained 100 XP. It's now 11:30 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •