Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1487

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Celeste looks at the energetic and excited Randel, then to Stephanie. "Um...sure. That sounds like a good idea."
    "Perfect, let's go for it." She leads the way as you two walk, telling you about herself on the way.

    "...so I've always wanted to become a great Move Tutor like my dad--he works over at Serenity Corp. He's so brilliant and people are just so happy when he teaches their pokemon a good move, you know?"

    "Anyway, he told me I should start by getting to know pokemon better. That's why I became a Breeder. And my mom taught me how to cook really well, so I can whip up some food for us on the road! Oh here we are, edge of town. You ready? We should stick close to town, just in case.
    "

    The two of you trek out of the southeast gate (the one that leads to Elrem Forest) and look around the outskirts for something to train with.

    You eventually come across a relative horde of smallish blue bug-looking pokemon. You count them up and see there are ten! Before you can react though, Stephanie takes action.

    "Swabby, peck away at that one!"

    Her Swablu flies on over to the nearest bug and manages to knock it out in one blow!

    "Great job, Swabby! Hey Celeste, I think these wilds are bug type. I'm going to scan just to make sure." She pulls out her pokedex and scans one of the bugs.

    Spoiler
    Show
    <Surprise Round> Your turn! Then it'll be your move again before any of the wilds, so feel free to take two round's worth of actions.
    Map!
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    "Crus...tle?"

    Mordecai kinda wished he'd have caught one of those, but that may make the future trip he was planning a bit harder. Darkness was always a little intimidating, but he was relatively comfortable walking about at night.

    Kamoho seemed very comfortable at night. The totodile snapped his jaws occasionally, but otherwise kept relatively calm on Mordecai's shoulder.

    Pa'ao, however, seemed significantly more uncomfortable than he had been before. He was jumping from shadows, and kept looking about leerily. Huh - very different behavior. Maybe he was used to hiding at night from predators?

    He jerked slightly as Mordecai patted him on the head. "It's alright, Pa'ao. We'll be careful."

    Bull. The drilbur kept looking around leerily. He was actually the second to notice the blue-black lion. Mordecai's styler was in easy reach, as always, but the lion stepped away. Another pack leader?

    A trio of howls made both Kamoho and Pa'ao jump. The latter did notice, however, that Mordecai did not - he instead reached for his styler, whipping it out.

    "Growlithes!"

    He'd been /going/ to use Pa'ao, but noted that the pokemon was still not used to being about at night. Those howls had obviously done their jobs of being imposing. "Okay - Pa'ao, keep back for now."

    He looked up, confused, as Mordecai continued - "Three of them. I have a good handle for how sturdy Kamoho is, but you don't seem at ease here - so just hold on for now until it's more under control. Gotta be careful, right?"

    Mordecai had to pause for just a moment - that almost looked like a thankful expression on the drilbur's face. Either way, there was a battle to be had. Out came his dex, while he remembered.

    "Kamoho! They'll close on us fast - hit that one with water! Growlithe are weak to it!"

    Kamoho glanced to Mordecai for a moment, who nodded. "Heh, they'll be in close fast."

    Accepting this, the totodile hopped forward, a jet of water erupting from his maw.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Mordecai uses pokedex!
    Mordecai sends out Kamoho!
    Kamoho stays one square in front of Mordecai, Pa'ao remains a step behind.

    Mordecai uses restrain on one of the clearly-growlithes!
    (1d100-20)[50]

    Kamoho uses water gun! Since, y'know, they're growlithes!
    Attack roll: (1d20)[4]
    Damage roll: (1d12+11)[12]

    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Crus...tle?"

    Mordecai kinda wished he'd have caught one of those, but that may make the future trip he was planning a bit harder. Darkness was always a little intimidating, but he was relatively comfortable walking about at night.

    Kamoho seemed very comfortable at night. The totodile snapped his jaws occasionally, but otherwise kept relatively calm on Mordecai's shoulder.

    Pa'ao, however, seemed significantly more uncomfortable than he had been before. He was jumping from shadows, and kept looking about leerily. Huh - very different behavior. Maybe he was used to hiding at night from predators?

    He jerked slightly as Mordecai patted him on the head. "It's alright, Pa'ao. We'll be careful."

    Bull. The drilbur kept looking around leerily. He was actually the second to notice the blue-black lion. Mordecai's styler was in easy reach, as always, but the lion stepped away. Another pack leader?

    A trio of howls made both Kamoho and Pa'ao jump. The latter did notice, however, that Mordecai did not - he instead reached for his styler, whipping it out.

    "Growlithes!"

    He'd been /going/ to use Pa'ao, but noted that the pokemon was still not used to being about at night. Those howls had obviously done their jobs of being imposing. "Okay - Pa'ao, keep back for now."

    He looked up, confused, as Mordecai continued - "Three of them. I have a good handle for how sturdy Kamoho is, but you don't seem at ease here - so just hold on for now until it's more under control. Gotta be careful, right?"

    Mordecai had to pause for just a moment - that almost looked like a thankful expression on the drilbur's face. Either way, there was a battle to be had. Out came his dex, while he remembered.

    "Kamoho! They'll close on us fast - hit that one with water! Growlithe are weak to it!"

    Kamoho glanced to Mordecai for a moment, who nodded. "Heh, they'll be in close fast."

    Accepting this, the totodile hopped forward, a jet of water erupting from his maw.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Mordecai uses pokedex!
    Mordecai sends out Kamoho!
    Kamoho stays one square in front of Mordecai, Pa'ao remains a step behind.

    Mordecai uses restrain on one of the clearly-growlithes!
    (2d8+14)[25]

    Kamoho uses water gun! Since, y'know, they're growlithes!
    Attack roll: (2d8+14)[26]
    Damage roll: (2d8+14)[29]

    The "growlithe" you attempt to restrain is able to break free without too much effort.

    Your Totodile's blast of water hits another "growlithe" square in the face and makes it falter, but it stabilizes itself. It seems angrier as a result.

    The "growlithes" decide to divide their attention among your two pokemon. The one you lashed with your styler and the one Kamoho hit go after Kamoho, while the third attacks Pa'ao.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Tackle * 3! (AC 3)
    Failed at attack rolls, they are 4, 12, and 18 respectively. In OOC.
    Damage: (2d8+14)[25] & (2d8+14)[26] & (2d8+14)[29]
    (Third one is the one that hit Pa'ao.)


    Your pokedex beeps and reveals that these aren't Growlithes! They are actually called Poochyena.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-17 at 02:33 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    You and Thales put your heads down and spend a few hours doing some honest labor. The first trip goes by without seeing a single person, since it's still fairly early in the morning. Only the chirping of distant birds keeps things from being utterly silent.

    The second trip also goes by without incident. You so notice a squad of Rangers stroll into town acting all high and mighty but manage to avoid being seen by any of them just in case. They do make it clear from their loud conversation that they'll be staying down by the harbor, which is far enough away from the Center and Mart that you shouldn't have to worry about bumping into them.

    By the time you reach the river for a third time, it is just past noon. It seems that some pokemon have been studying your habits because when you turn around to head back to town, two mean looking lion-like pokemon roughly 3 feet tall are crouched, ready to pounce. A third, smaller one is behind them and it looks much less intimidating. The two larger ones stare at Thales menacingly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Leer! x2
    AC 2 [/roll]1d20[/roll] <- Whoops, messed up rolls. Rolling in OOC.
    [/roll]1d20[/roll] <- They were 15 & 2.
    Also, Map!
    (The buckets can be knocked over, possibly into the river which you will then have to go retrieve as a move action. River flows to the left, by the way.)
    Pitch looks at the hunters. Smart, waiting at the river like this. Really put his back against the wall here. He quickly scans his opponents, making sure to learn what they are. His switchblade slips into his left hand, a Pokeball into his right. No other trainers to protect the stupid beasts here.

    "Thales, watch the buckets until I call you," Pitch says.

    "Shovel, this is your chance," he says, releasing the Drilbur right in front of one of the larger Luxio.

    "Shovel, show them how we do things. They want to hurt us. Teach them a lesson."

    The Drilbur darts forward, cutting the lion and ending up behind him, turning around to brace for the likely blow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shovel uses Scratch!
    Normal, Physical
    AC: 2 (1d20)[10]
    Damage: (1d12+16)[17]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show



  5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mistral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    "Perfect, let's go for it." She leads the way as you two walk, telling you about herself on the way.

    "...so I've always wanted to become a great Move Tutor like my dad--he works over at Serenity Corp. He's so brilliant and people are just so happy when he teaches their pokemon a good move, you know?"

    "Anyway, he told me I should start by getting to know pokemon better. That's why I became a Breeder. And my mom taught me how to cook really well, so I can whip up some food for us on the road! Oh here we are, edge of town. You ready? We should stick close to town, just in case.
    "

    The two of you trek out of the southeast gate (the one that leads to Elrem Forest) and look around the outskirts for something to train with.

    You eventually come across a relative horde of smallish blue bug-looking pokemon. You count them up and see there are ten! Before you can react though, Stephanie takes action.

    "Swabby, peck away at that one!"

    Her Swablu flies on over to the nearest bug and manages to knock it out in one blow!

    "Great job, Swabby! Hey Celeste, I think these wilds are bug type. I'm going to scan just to make sure." She pulls out her pokedex and scans one of the bugs.

    Spoiler
    Show
    <Surprise Round> Your turn! Then it'll be your move again before any of the wilds, so feel free to take two round's worth of actions.
    Map!
    Celeste walks alongside Stephanie, content to listen as she continues to speak about home and her family. She can't help but feel a little envious, though. Stephanie seems to have already figured out her course in life, with the unstinting support of her father. It contrasted sharply with her own situation where her father had to be argued into it, and couldn't even see her off.

    Leaving the town and coming to the river, she spots the bugs only after Stephanie calls out, Randel coming forward as Swablu flies into their midst. "Let's help, Randel. Use Supersonic on the crowd, then follow up with Tackle." Randel flies between her and the wild Pokemon, letting loose another burst of sound at the very edge of human hearing. As the blast of sound races through the thickest concentration, Randel flies forward, rushing one of the unaffected opponents.

    Even as her Pokemon acts, Celeste is already pulling out her own Pokedex as well, aiming it at the nearest bug and scanning it as well.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Surprise Round:
    Randel moves to F7, using Supersonic on the column including B4, B5, and B6.

    Accuracy (11): B4 ((1d20)[14]), B5 ((1d20)[15]), B6 ((1d20)[18])

    Round 1:
    Randel moves to G6 and used Tackle on B7.
    Accuracy (3): (1d20)[12]
    Damage: (2d6+8)[15]

    Scan a bug with the Pokedex.
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    "Poochy -" Began Mordecai questioningly, when he put it out of his mind as they attacked. They sure /attack/ like growlithes - surging forward viciously. Kamoho managed to ignore one of them, but the other struck home.

    And one went after Pa'ao, who clenched his eyes shut and recoiled - before feeling a human foot stamp the ground right next to him. He opened his eyes to note Mordecai physically standing over him.

    "STOP that!"

    Mordecai's voice was slightly better than a snarl, as he lashed his styler at the one who had attacked Pa'ao, trying to physically shield the pokemon with his body. "Bite 'em, Kamoho!" He called out, before even noting the effects of his restrain attempt. The totodile, quite angry now, eagerly complied.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Mordecai tries to block for Pa'ao with his body, while he uses restrain on one of the poochyena!
    (1d100-20)[74]

    Kamoho uses scratch! Since, y'know, they're jerks!
    Attack roll: (1d20)[11]
    Damage roll: (1d12+13)[23]

    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch looks at the hunters. Smart, waiting at the river like this. Really put his back against the wall here. He quickly scans his opponents, making sure to learn what they are. His switchblade slips into his left hand, a Pokeball into his right. No other trainers to protect the stupid beasts here.

    "Thales, watch the buckets until I call you," Pitch says.

    "Shovel, this is your chance," he says, releasing the Drilbur right in front of one of the larger Luxio.

    "Shovel, show them how we do things. They want to hurt us. Teach them a lesson."

    The Drilbur darts forward, cutting the lion and ending up behind him, turning around to brace for the likely blow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shovel uses Scratch!
    Normal, Physical
    AC: 2 (1d20)[13]
    Damage: [roll1]
    Shovel cuts past the lion and opens up a wound on its side. The lion clearly winces and recoils at the pain, and is quick to retaliate.

    Sparks fly from it as it charges straight into your Drilbur. It seems to not even phase Shovel, though.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spark! Rolling just to see if it misses.
    AC 2 (1d20)[13]


    The other larger lion sees the ineffectual attack and seems to diagnose the reason to be that his friend did not hit hard enough. It prepares itself to hit harder and sparks fly out of it!

    The small lion looks scared at the battle raging around it and runs away a bit, cowering in fear.

    Your Pokedex returns some info about the pokemon you scanned. The larger ones are called "Luxio" and the small one is a "Shinx."
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Shovel cuts past the lion and opens up a wound on its side. The lion clearly winces and recoils at the pain, and is quick to retaliate.

    Sparks fly from it as it charges straight into your Drilbur. It seems to not even phase Shovel, though.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spark! Rolling just to see if it misses.
    AC 2 (1d20+9)[26]


    The other larger lion sees the ineffectual attack and seems to diagnose the reason to be that his friend did not hit hard enough. It prepares itself to hit harder and sparks fly out of it!

    The small lion looks scared at the battle raging around it and runs away a bit, cowering in fear.

    Your Pokedex returns some info about the pokemon you scanned. The larger ones are called "Luxio" and the small one is a "Shinx."
    Pitch grins. Using Shovel was a good idea. The shocks couldn't stop it. But there was a much easier way to win here.

    "Shovel! Grab the little one! Hold it in front of you!"

    The Drilbur dashes across the grab the Shinx, clutching it in his claws.

    "Thales, buckets."

    Pitch walks forward, knife clutched in his hands. If Shovel grabs the Shinx, he speaks.

    "Stop, both of you. If you keep attacking, my Drilbur will kill that Shinx, and then we'll kill you. If you leave, me may just let the little one live."

    If Shovel fails, Pitch dashes forward, lunging forward with his knife.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shovel Grab: (1d20+9)[26]
    IF SHOVEL FAILS
    Pitch shifts to H4.
    Pitch uses Arms Attack!
    Normal, Physical
    AC: 4 (1d20)[18]
    Damage: (1d12+9)[21]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show



  9. - Top - End - #279
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Celeste walks alongside Stephanie, content to listen as she continues to speak about home and her family. She can't help but feel a little envious, though. Stephanie seems to have already figured out her course in life, with the unstinting support of her father. It contrasted sharply with her own situation where her father had to be argued into it, and couldn't even see her off.

    Leaving the town and coming to the river, she spots the bugs only after Stephanie calls out, Randel coming forward as Swablu flies into their midst. "Let's help, Randel. Use Supersonic on the crowd, then follow up with Tackle." Randel flies between her and the wild Pokemon, letting loose another burst of sound at the very edge of human hearing. As the blast of sound races through the thickest concentration, Randel flies forward, rushing one of the unaffected opponents.

    Even as her Pokemon acts, Celeste is already pulling out her own Pokedex as well, aiming it at the nearest bug and scanning it as well.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Surprise Round:
    Randel moves to F7, using Supersonic on the column including B4, B5, and B6.

    Accuracy (11): B4 ((1d20)[5]), B5 ((1d20)[13]), B6 ((1d20)[5])

    Round 1:
    Randel moves to G6 and used Tackle on B7.
    Accuracy (3): (1d12+14)[24]
    Damage: (1d12+14)[25]

    Scan a bug with the Pokedex.
    The burst of sound races through the row of bugs, and it seems to confuse all of them! They look around as if they have no idea where they are or what to do.

    The bug that Randel hits reels at the impact and looks out of breath afterward. Stephanie's Swablu quickly takes down another bug on the left.

    The bugs seem to be feeling a mixture of anger and fear, and it drives them to fight for their lives!

    The one left on the left pecks back at Swabby, and does some damage to it.

    The three closest to Randel that aren't confused surround him and peck away at him!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Peck * 3
    AC 2 (1d20)[5] & (1d20)[13] & (1d20)[5]
    Damage: (1d12+14)[24] & (1d12+14)[25] & (1d12+15)[19]


    The three bugs who are confused just stumble around causing themselves a bit of pain.

    Your pokedex returns you some info. These bugs are called "Karrablast."
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    "Poochy -" Began Mordecai questioningly, when he put it out of his mind as they attacked. They sure /attack/ like growlithes - surging forward viciously. Kamoho managed to ignore one of them, but the other struck home.

    And one went after Pa'ao, who clenched his eyes shut and recoiled - before feeling a human foot stamp the ground right next to him. He opened his eyes to note Mordecai physically standing over him.

    "STOP that!"

    Mordecai's voice was slightly better than a snarl, as he lashed his styler at the one who had attacked Pa'ao, trying to physically shield the pokemon with his body. "Bite 'em, Kamoho!" He called out, before even noting the effects of his restrain attempt. The totodile, quite angry now, eagerly complied.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Mordecai tries to block for Pa'ao with his body, while he uses restrain on one of the poochyena!
    [roll0]

    Kamoho uses scratch! Since, y'know, they're jerks!
    Attack roll: [roll1]
    Damage roll: [roll2]

    You attempt to restrain the Poochyena once again, but once again it manages to break free.

    Your Totodile is able to knock its target out with another attack. Now there are only two Poochyena on the field.

    The wild pokemon seem to sense some viciousness in your voice, and they turn their attention to you. But rather than attack, they attempt to assert their dominance by howling at you!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Howl!
    Raised attack stages some more, now +2.


    Your pokedex returns some more info. These Poochyena are dark-type pokemon.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-17 at 03:15 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch grins. Using Shovel was a good idea. The shocks couldn't stop it. But there was a much easier way to win here.

    "Shovel! Grab the little one! Hold it in front of you!"

    The Drilbur dashes across the grab the Shinx, clutching it in his claws.

    "Thales, buckets."

    Pitch walks forward, knife clutched in his hands. If Shovel grabs the Shinx, he speaks.

    "Stop, both of you. If you keep attacking, my Drilbur will kill that Shinx, and then we'll kill you. If you leave, me may just let the little one live."

    If Shovel fails, Pitch dashes forward, lunging forward with his knife.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shovel Grab: [roll0]
    IF SHOVEL FAILS
    Pitch shifts to H4.
    Pitch uses Arms Attack!
    Normal, Physical
    AC: 4 [roll1]
    Damage: [roll2]
    Shovel successfully grabs the Shinx! The little lion now has a look of absolute terror on its face. Both Luxio react predictably and start to run at Shovel, but they stop at the sound of your voice. They listen intently, and you can feel the hatred oozing from their glares. But they understand.

    They look at the young Shinx, speaking to it softly. The Shinx seems too afraid to speak back, it simply shakes in your Drilbur's arms. Then the pair of Luxio turn to you, sparks absolutely flying off of them in anger. They slowly back away back to the tree line, one staring at you and the other staring at Shovel and Shinx. A tense minute later, they are gone from sight.

    The Shinx is staring at you in wide-eyed horror.

    The silence is broken by your pokedex beeping. It lets you know that Shinx and Luxio are both electric types.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-17 at 03:18 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mistral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The burst of sound races through the row of bugs, and it seems to confuse all of them! They look around as if they have no idea where they are or what to do.

    The bug that Randel hits reels at the impact and looks out of breath afterward. Stephanie's Swablu quickly takes down another bug on the left.

    The bugs seem to be feeling a mixture of anger and fear, and it drives them to fight for their lives!

    The one left on the left pecks back at Swabby, and does some damage to it.

    The three closest to Randel that aren't confused surround him and peck away at him!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Peck * 3
    AC 2 (1d100+5)[87] & (1d20)[17] & (2d8+8)[17]
    Damage: [roll3] & [roll4] & [roll5]


    The three bugs who are confused just stumble around causing themselves a bit of pain.

    Your pokedex returns you some info. These bugs are called "Karrablast."
    Celeste's dex chimes as it calls up the information, and Celeste pulls out a Pokeball. "Randel, tackle again." Randel pulls back, then swings around in a U-turn in spite of the scratches along its sleek metal coat, tackling the Karrablast closest to her even as she throws the ball at the injured Karrablast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ball: (1d100+5)[87]

    Randel moves to E7, then to F7, using Tackle on B9.
    Acc (3): (1d20)[17]
    Damage: (2d8+8)[17]
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    A dark growlithe? Bizzare.

    But that was also still for later contemplation. Out came his styler once more, lashing at the further one. "Kamoho! This one!" He called out - and in came the totodile, jaws a'snappin'.

    Pa'ao stared at Mordecai in confusion. Was the human not worried at all? Or was this just confidence - he certainly seemed to believe in the totodile.

    ...also Pa'ao was in a heck of a lot of pain and was very thankful that the human was covering for him.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Mordecai continues blocking for Pa'ao with his body, while he uses restrain on one of the poochyena!
    Come on, random number generator! I'll buy you flowers!
    (1d100-20)[77]

    Kamoho uses scratch! This time on the one closest to Mordecai (That he's not restraining)!
    Attack roll: (1d20)[6]
    Damage roll: (1d12+13)[14]

    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Celeste's dex chimes as it calls up the information, and Celeste pulls out a Pokeball. "Randel, tackle again." Randel pulls back, then swings around in a U-turn in spite of the scratches along its sleek metal coat, tackling the Karrablast closest to her even as she throws the ball at the injured Karrablast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ball: (1d100+5)[82]

    Randel moves to E7, then to F7, using Tackle on B9.
    Acc (3): (1d20)[10]
    Damage: (1d12+15)[27]
    The injured Karrablast is sucked into your pokeball on contact, and the pokeball lands on the ground. It starts shaking and the pokemon breaks free!

    Your Magnemite slams into another Karrablast and does solid damage to it as well.

    To the left, Stephanie's Swablu takes down another Karrablast. "I'll try too!" She launches a pokeball at one of the confused Karrablast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100+5)[82]


    It unfortunately breaks free just like your target did.

    The two injured Karrablasts around your Magnemite realize that this battle might just be a losing fight, and retreat a few steps. They seem reluctant to abandon their friends. The healthy one seems to try to cover their escape by pecking at your Magnemite some more.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Peck!
    AC 2 (1d20)[10]
    Damage: (1d12+15)[27]


    The three confused Karrablasts continue to bumble around, bumping into each other and falling down in the process.

    Your pokedex beeps and lets you know that Karrablast are Bug type pokemon.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-17 at 03:31 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Shovel successfully grabs the Shinx! The little lion now has a look of absolute terror on its face. Both Luxio react predictably and start to run at Shovel, but they stop at the sound of your voice. They listen intently, and you can feel the hatred oozing from their glares. But they understand.

    They look at the young Shinx, speaking to it softly. The Shinx seems too afraid to speak back, it simply shakes in your Drilbur's arms. Then the pair of Luxio turn to you, sparks absolutely flying off of them in anger. They slowly back away back to the tree line, one staring at you and the other staring at Shovel and Shinx. A tense minute later, they are gone from sight.

    The Shinx is staring at you in wide-eyed horror.

    The silence is broken by your pokedex beeping. It lets you know that Shinx and Luxio are both electric types.
    Pitch grins.

    "Why hello little guy," he says, squatting next to the Shinx and rolling a Pokeball up to it. "Did you see how those two just left, not even trying to protect you? That's pathetic, isn't it? If you were my Pokemon, I wouldn't just leave you like that. I'd have my Pokemon fight for you. You can join us, be a part of our family."

    Pitch flicks out his switchblade before he continues.

    "You want that, right?"
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show



  16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Leo smiled, Billy was making a big mistake letting him use both of his pokemon in this match. His numel had just recently learned magnitude, and he probably wanted to try the new move out. Leo could use that to his advantage.

    How about a little bet? Say, $500?

    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo will accept any bet $1,000 or less, and no bet at all. Rest of post assumes the battle starts normally.


    Leo releases Piri Piri. This is Piri Piri, my Darumaka. He beat one of Halle's arcanine's pups without being hit once.

    Item elimination comes first! Blast him Piri. Piri Piri releases a gout of flame from his belly that races at the numel, it was hot enough to burn any berries the Numel might be holding. And now evasion tactics. After the attack, Piri Piri runs to his left, getting out of striking range of magnitude.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Release Piri Piri at G7. When battle starts Incinerate, AC2 (1d20)[2]. Fire Damage, SpAtk, burns any berry it has. (1d10+5)[7] on crit (1d10+4)[12]. Damage not important. Then, he shifts to D8


    [spoiler]

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    A dark growlithe? Bizzare.

    But that was also still for later contemplation. Out came his styler once more, lashing at the further one. "Kamoho! This one!" He called out - and in came the totodile, jaws a'snappin'.

    Pa'ao stared at Mordecai in confusion. Was the human not worried at all? Or was this just confidence - he certainly seemed to believe in the totodile.

    ...also Pa'ao was in a heck of a lot of pain and was very thankful that the human was covering for him.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Mordecai continues blocking for Pa'ao with his body, while he uses restrain on one of the poochyena!
    Come on, random number generator! I'll buy you flowers!
    (1d20)[20]

    Kamoho uses scratch! This time on the one closest to Mordecai (That he's not restraining)!
    Attack roll: (2d8+14)[25]
    Damage roll: [roll2]

    Like clockwork, the Poochyena escapes your styler's hold once more. It looks at you with disdain. If you didn't know better, you'd think it was getting cocky.

    Kamoho's teeth cut into the other Poochyena, which stumbles a bit as a result. It still looks like it's fully able to fight. Goaded by your invitation, it decides to attack you!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Tackle targeting Mordecai
    AC 3 (1d20)[20]
    Damage (2d8+14)[25]
    Crit roll = 17 as per OOC


    The other one doesn't do anything. Except...laugh at you? It does not think you have the ability to do anything to it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    -10 on any restraint/capture check for that Poochyena due to the target's cockiness.


    Your pokedex returns full info on these Poochyena.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-17 at 03:43 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch grins.

    "Why hello little guy," he says, squatting next to the Shinx and rolling a Pokeball up to it. "Did you see how those two just left, not even trying to protect you? That's pathetic, isn't it? If you were my Pokemon, I wouldn't just leave you like that. I'd have my Pokemon fight for you. You can join us, be a part of our family."

    Pitch flicks out his switchblade before he continues.

    "You want that, right?"
    The Shinx is still shaking violently. It looks at you, then at the trees when you mention the departure of the other two. Its head snaps back to you when it hears the switchblade. Its breaths are sharp and shallow, as if it were hyperventilating. It's too scared to respond in any real capacity. It just glances back and forth between you and the blade.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mistral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The injured Karrablast is sucked into your pokeball on contact, and the pokeball lands on the ground. It starts shaking and the pokemon breaks free!

    Your Magnemite slams into another Karrablast and does solid damage to it as well.

    To the left, Stephanie's Swablu takes down another Karrablast. "I'll try too!" She launches a pokeball at one of the confused Karrablast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]


    It unfortunately breaks free just like your target did.

    The two injured Karrablasts around your Magnemite realize that this battle might just be a losing fight, and retreat a few steps. They seem reluctant to abandon their friends. The healthy one seems to try to cover their escape by pecking at your Magnemite some more.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Peck!
    AC 2 [roll1]
    Damage: [roll2]


    The three confused Karrablasts continue to bumble around, bumping into each other and falling down in the process.

    Your pokedex beeps and lets you know that Karrablast are Bug type pokemon.
    By this point, Randel is looking distinctly worse for the wear. Its metal coat battered and somewhat worn down, it looks back at Celeste for direction, and Celeste looks back at Steph, who seems to be somewhat worriedly looking at her own Swablu. Rather than trying to provoke them further, she calls to Steph. "I think we'd better let them go. We can't fight all of them, and if we catch one, they might try to free it by coming after us." She looks back at Randel. "Come on back, Randel," she says, and starts to move back towards Stephanie as well.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Depending on Steph's answer, Randel either shifts to D9 or is recalled by Celeste. Celeste shifts to E9 and tries to cover Randel against any other attacks, if he is still out, or Steph if he isn't (and if the Karrablast sense weakness and attack).
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The Shinx is still shaking violently. It looks at you, then at the trees when you mention the departure of the other two. Its head snaps back to you when it hears the switchblade. Its breaths are sharp and shallow, as if it were hyperventilating. It's too scared to respond in any real capacity. It just glances back and forth between you and the blade.
    "Are you sure little one?" Pitch says, looking at the Shinx with some kind of perverse pleasure as it struggles against the Drilbur. "Trainers and others are cruel. If you don't come with me, who knows what other trainer may stumble upon you and your little family? Or what misfortune may befall you?" he says, looking at the small Pokemon. "Your family... They don't care for you. They're happy to see you gone. They won't come back for you. They are hoping I'll kill you so that they don't have to drag you around. But I won't give them that pleasure. Join me, and we can go wreak havoc on those that would leave you out to dry."

    Spoiler
    Show
    And I'm guessing lies with no proof will definately need a Bluff check.
    (1d20-2)[9]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show



  21. - Top - End - #291
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Leo smiled, Billy was making a big mistake letting him use both of his pokemon in this match. His numel had just recently learned magnitude, and he probably wanted to try the new move out. Leo could use that to his advantage.

    How about a little bet? Say, $500?

    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo will accept any bet $1,000 or less, and no bet at all. Rest of post assumes the battle starts normally.


    Leo releases Piri Piri. This is Piri Piri, my Darumaka. He beat one of Halle's arcanine's pups without being hit once.

    Item elimination comes first! Blast him Piri. Piri Piri releases a gout of flame from his belly that races at the numel, it was hot enough to burn any berries the Numel might be holding. And now evasion tactics. After the attack, Piri Piri runs to his left, getting out of striking range of magnitude.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Release Piri Piri at G7. When battle starts Incinerate, AC2 (1d20)[11]. Fire Damage, SpAtk, burns any berry it has. (1d6)[3] on crit (1d4+7)[9]. Damage not important. Then, he shifts to D8


    [spoiler]
    Billy's voice changes every so slightly when you mention a bet. "Let's make it $1000. More interesting that way."

    The Numel manages to duck under the stream of flame. "Good, Noles! Now get up close and show them what you learned while we were training!"

    Noles walks up to your Darumaka and slams its foot on the ground, making the earth shake!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Magnitude!
    AC 2 (1d20)[11]
    (1d6)[3]
    1 (1d4+7)[9]
    2 (1d8+7)[11]
    3 (2d8+7)[10]
    4 (2d10+7)[11]
    5 (3d10+7)[25]
    6 (5d10+7)[23]
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Leo blinked in surprise, he hadn't realized the numel could move that fast. Piri Piri doesn't seem too shaken, and the Numel can't use that move again right away.

    Show him how it's done Piri Piri! The Darumaka grinned, and launched himself at the Numel.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Piri Piri uses tackle! AC 3 (1d20)[2]. Damage (2d8+17)[21] On crit (2d10+6)[21] he is now in e8

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    By this point, Randel is looking distinctly worse for the wear. Its metal coat battered and somewhat worn down, it looks back at Celeste for direction, and Celeste looks back at Steph, who seems to be somewhat worriedly looking at her own Swablu. Rather than trying to provoke them further, she calls to Steph. "I think we'd better let them go. We can't fight all of them, and if we catch one, they might try to free it by coming after us." She looks back at Randel. "Come on back, Randel," she says, and starts to move back towards Stephanie as well.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Depending on Steph's answer, Randel either shifts to D9 or is recalled by Celeste. Celeste shifts to E9 and tries to cover Randel against any other attacks, if he is still out, or Steph if he isn't (and if the Karrablast sense weakness and attack).
    Stephanie had already grabbed another pokeball, but she puts it away when she hears what you have to say. "I suppose you're right. There are still a lot of them left. Come back, Swabby!"

    Stephanie recalls her Swablu and you recall your Magnemite.

    The Karrablasts seem to decide to lick their wounds as well. Each conscious one grabs one of the unconscious ones and one of the confused ones each and drag them back into the trees.

    It's a mixed victory, but at least you all make it out in one piece. Your pokedex punctuates it by giving you full info on the Karrablast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Your Magnemite receives 360 EXP for the battle! (10*4*9)


    "We should probably run back to the Center, huh?"
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-17 at 04:18 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Mordecai recoiled from the strike, but kept himself upright, spinning his styler in his hands. Pa'ao, however, noticed the blood - Mordecai was hurt, and pretty badly. But he was doing a marvelous job of keeping a level face.

    "Kamoho! Once more!"

    And another scratch was sent at the still-weakened poochyena.

    Spoiler
    Show

    I cannot think of a good flavor explanation to 'Oh no, I'm hurt! Let me drink water'! :P So uh... Mordecai will use his trainer action to drink some water to heal himself for 30 with no roleplay statement thereof.

    Kamoho uses scratch once more, on the weakened one!
    Attack roll: (1d20)[1]
    Damage roll: (1d12+13)[18]

    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "Are you sure little one?" Pitch says, looking at the Shinx with some kind of perverse pleasure as it struggles against the Drilbur. "Trainers and others are cruel. If you don't come with me, who knows what other trainer may stumble upon you and your little family? Or what misfortune may befall you?" he says, looking at the small Pokemon. "Your family... They don't care for you. They're happy to see you gone. They won't come back for you. They are hoping I'll kill you so that they don't have to drag you around. But I won't give them that pleasure. Join me, and we can go wreak havoc on those that would leave you out to dry."

    Spoiler
    Show
    And I'm guessing lies with no proof will definately need a Bluff check.
    [roll0]
    The Shinx stares at you as it speaks. Tears flow from its eyes and it hangs its head when you're done. It looks up at you with a crestfallen expression as if to say, "If no one else will have me..."
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The Shinx stares at you as it speaks. Tears flow from its eyes and it hangs its head when you're done. It looks up at you with a crestfallen expression as if to say, "If no one else will have me..."
    "The ball. Touch the circle and don't resist," Pitch says, placing it on the ground by the Shinx. "Do it, and you can come with us."
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show



  27. - Top - End - #297
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Leo blinked in surprise, he hadn't realized the numel could move that fast. Piri Piri doesn't seem too shaken, and the Numel can't use that move again right away.

    Show him how it's done Piri Piri! The Darumaka grinned, and launched himself at the Numel.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Piri Piri uses tackle! AC 3 (1d20)[20]. Damage (1d6)[4] On crit (1d4)[1] he is now in e8
    The Numel deftly dodges this attack as well. "Yes! Keep at it, Noles!"

    Noles backs up and launches itself at your Darumaka.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Tackle!
    Rolls as per OOC, does 19 damage.
    Shush forum, I know rolls don't match database!

    * post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-17 at 04:34 PM.
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mistral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Stephanie had already grabbed another pokeball, but she puts it away when she hears what you have to say. "I suppose you're right. There are still a lot of them left. Come back, Swabby!"

    Stephanie recalls her Swablu and you recall your Magnemite.

    The Karrablasts seem to decide to lick their wounds as well. Each conscious one grabs one of the unconscious ones and one of the confused ones each and drag them back into the trees.

    It's a mixed victory, but at least you all make it out in one piece. Your pokedex punctuates it by giving you full info on the Karrablast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Your Magnemite receives 360 EXP for the battle! (10*4*9)


    "We should probably run back to the Center, huh?"
    Cradling her Pokeball carrying Randel, Celeste nods, looking at the forest to which the Karrablast withdrew. "Probably." Hopefully, they can make it back without incident, but in case, she checks to make sure her potions are close at hand.
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "The ball. Touch the circle and don't resist," Pitch says, placing it on the ground by the Shinx. "Do it, and you can come with us."
    The Shinx looks once more at the treeline before nudging the pokeball with its nose. The pokeball engulfs him and does not shake when it lands. It quickly clicks shut. You caught Shinx!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Level: 4
    Ability: Rivalry
    Nature: Lonely
    Stats
    HP 5
    Atk 7 (+2)
    Def 3 (-2)
    Satk 4
    Sdef 3
    Speed 5
    HP: 100%
    Shovel receives 690 (*1.2 =828) EXP for the battle!
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Cradling her Pokeball carrying Randel, Celeste nods, looking at the forest to which the Karrablast withdrew. "Probably." Hopefully, they can make it back without incident, but in case, she checks to make sure her potions are close at hand.
    You two manage to make it back to the Center without incident. The nurse accepts your pokemon and Stephanie turns to you, "Phew! That was a close call back there. Your Magnemite can really take a lot of hits!"
    Spoiler: Links
    Show


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •