Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 570 of 1487

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Whoops, made this guy's text Dark Orange when you already speak in that color. Gonna change it to Dark Slate Blue. Also, he looks like a normal 20-something guy with brown hair and casual clothes on. He doesn't look like a trainer, probably just a normal citizen of Port Tidings.


    "I'm Brian. I love coming to these--whoa!"

    The Archeops dives at mach speed from the apex of its flight, barreling straight into Halle's Bellossom, which falls back and doesn't get up.

    "One left for each of us now, Halle!"

    Halle smiles a radiant smile. "I wouldn't have it any other way." As she sends out a Ferrothorn, the crowd goes wild. The Arcanine by her side howls even louder than everyone else. This is it!

    Halle's Ferrothorn drifts a bit closer to the Archeops and shoots a blinding ray of reflective energy at it. You can't see it connect, but your eyes start functioning in time to show you the aftermath: the Archeops droops down and barely remains aloft.

    The Archeops musters all of its remaining energy to charge into Halle's Ferrothorn, which ends up looking just as exhausted when all is said and done.

    "All I can do now is hope you miss!"

    "Then it all comes down to this. Ferrothorn, finish it!"

    The entire crowd gasps at once as the Ferrothorn backs up, lowers its head, and charges at the low-flying Archeops.

    The Archeops is able to dodge to the side at the last second!

    A sigh escapes the crowd. "Now it's my turn to hope," Halle says.

    The man laughs and says with conviction, Kren, end it!"

    Another gasp from the crowd as the Archeops breathes in deeply, then exhales some draconic energy in the Ferrothorn's direction.

    The attack hits home! Halle's Ferrothorn drops to the ground, unconscious.

    Oh man! That was crazy," Brian says.
    As Leo watched the battle he howled and cheered with the crowd. And, sad to say, he had to admit that the trainer was good. Of course, flying types do have an advantage over grass types.

    When there's a moderately quiet moment, he speaks to Brian again. Yeah that was a great match. I just started as a league trainer yesterday, so I kind of know how it feels, she's intimidating on the battlefield. What do you do?

  2. - Top - End - #542
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    As Leo watched the battle he howled and cheered with the crowd. And, sad to say, he had to admit that the trainer was good. Of course, flying types do have an advantage over grass types.

    When there's a moderately quiet moment, he speaks to Brian again. Yeah that was a great match. I just started as a league trainer yesterday, so I kind of know how it feels, she's intimidating on the battlefield. What do you do?
    After the fight is over, Halle walks across the battlefield to congratulate Sebastian. You can't hear their conversation since they're pretty far away.

    "That's neat. I'm a fisherman from Port Tidings, I just came here to go on a Safari Zone trip with my girlfriend. She's getting a manicure or something right now, so I figured I'd come catch a gym battle. I always watch Leia's battles back home, and Halle's just as entertaining!"

    Your conversation is interrupted by Halle's voice. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please congratulate Sebastian Fring on earning his sixth badge, the Wildfire Badge!" she exclaims, raising his arm in triumph.

    The crowd cheers and applauds. "Whoo!"
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  3. - Top - End - #543
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    "Oh, it's going great! Kamoho here already has three friends! And I've met a ton of new pokemon altogether. I've definitely got a lot to work on, though."

    He blinked. "Which does remind me - I need to get back to training myself! Thank you for listening, sir!"

    Turning, he headed towards the beach - that did remind him, he had his own battles to get to if he was gonna head out towards Orum the next day.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    After the fight is over, Halle walks across the battlefield to congratulate Sebastian. You can't hear their conversation since they're pretty far away.

    "That's neat. I'm a fisherman from Port Tidings, I just came here to go on a Safari Zone trip with my girlfriend. She's getting a manicure or something right now, so I figured I'd come catch a gym battle. I always watch Leia's battles back home, and Halle's just as entertaining!"

    Your conversation is interrupted by Halle's voice. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please congratulate Sebastian Fring on earning his sixth badge, the Wildfire Badge!" she exclaims, raising his arm in triumph.

    The crowd cheers and applauds. "Whoo!"
    Leo nodded, The Safair Zone is great. I had a part time job there for a while, and one of the reasons I became a trainer was so I can catch pokemon that live there.

    When Halle announces Sebastian's victory, Leo claps politely. Halle seemed busy at the moment, he'd come back another time. As he left the gym, he went to the mart.

    Hi, I'd like to purchase two pokeballs please. Also, I was wondering if you knew of anywhere that had some odd jobs that would help a new trainer raise enough money to pay for bodyguards to get to Xylo?
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2012-08-22 at 11:29 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Both of the Dunsparce that Thales cuts through are noticeably damaged by the attack, but they also both stay standing.

    One chases after Thales and hits him almost before he's done moving.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Pursuit!
    AC 2 (1d20)[14]
    Damage: (1d12+18)[19]


    The other two roll toward you and your two other pokemon. One bashes into Shovel and the other into Outlet.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rollout! x2
    (Shovel) AC 4 (1d100+5)[92]
    Damage: [roll3]
    (Outlet) AC 4 [roll4]
    Damage: [roll5]
    Crit: 7 from OOC


    You faintly hear some more buzzing and another gust of wind blows by, but you're far too preoccupied dealing with the current threat to think about that.
    Pitch is starting to get a little worried at this point. He quickly returns Outlet then lobs a Pokeball at the one near the Dunsparce.

    Shovel hums in rage as two of his companions go down. In a rage he leaps forward, slashing it and ending up behind it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shovel shifts through to I6!
    Shovel uses Scratch!
    AC: 2 (1d20)[14]
    Damage: (1d12+18)[19]

    Pitch tries to catch D1!
    (1d100+5)[92]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  6. - Top - End - #546
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    "Oh, it's going great! Kamoho here already has three friends! And I've met a ton of new pokemon altogether. I've definitely got a lot to work on, though."

    He blinked. "Which does remind me - I need to get back to training myself! Thank you for listening, sir!"

    Turning, he headed towards the beach - that did remind him, he had his own battles to get to if he was gonna head out towards Orum the next day.
    The older gentleman waves goodbye as you leave.

    The rocky trail down the side of the cliff proves fairly difficult to traverse, but you manage to make it down to the beach without any serious mishaps. It doesn't take long for you to see your first pokemon when you're down there--the place is littered with crablike pokemon!

    There are about half a dozen of them milling around within a few yards of you. They seem busy with whatever business that have, as none react to your presence.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  7. - Top - End - #547
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch is starting to get a little worried at this point. He quickly returns Outlet then lobs a Pokeball at the one near the Dunsparce.

    Shovel hums in rage as two of his companions go down. In a rage he leaps forward, slashing it and ending up behind it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shovel shifts through to I6!
    Shovel uses Scratch!
    AC: 2 (1d20)[3]
    Damage: (1d6+11)[15]

    Pitch tries to catch D1!
    (1d20)[8]
    Shovel's angry attack is able to knock out his target. Two Dunsparce remain.

    Your pokeball bonks one in the side of the head and engulfs it in light, but only a few seconds after the ball hits the ground, it cracks open to let the pokemon loose. It did get the Dunsparce's attention, if nothing else.

    The one you tried to capture slinks toward you and runs itself into you.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rage
    AC 2 (1d20)[3]
    Damage: (1d6+11)[15]


    The other one continues to roll into Shovel.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rollout (turn 2)
    AC 4 (1d20)[8]
    Damage: (2d10+16)[30]


    Another gust of wind billows past you as you try to focus on the increasingly dire situation at hand.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-23 at 11:43 AM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    "Huh - what are /those/?"

    "Dile?"

    "One minute, Kamoho - after that stuff with the gro...poochyena, it's better to be safe than sorry." And with that, out came Mordecai's dex, scanning the pokemon. Among other things, this time he was curious if they were pack-oriented pokemon or not.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mistral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Stephanie shrugs. "We could try to make some money! I've heard these shopkeepers usually have some odd jobs for trainers to do." She turns to the guy and asks, "So is there any sort of work we can do for you?"

    For the first time, you notice that the shopkeeper has been quite distracted this whole time, glancing at his Pokegear every so often. "Huh? Oh, actually...yeah, there is one thing. You see, I have this Gothita and she's always loved to help around the store. But lately, she's been disappearing for long periods of time and I have no idea where she goes. This time she's been gone for a few days now. If you two could find her or find out where she goes, I'd be eternally grateful!" There is noticeable distress in the man's voice as he speaks, explaining exactly what his Gothita looks like.

    "I'd be glad to help! Shall we, Celeste?"
    Celeste nods, grateful for the offer. "Sure. If we can help, we should at least try, right?"
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

  10. - Top - End - #550
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Shovel's angry attack is able to knock out his target. Two Dunsparce remain.

    Your pokeball bonks one in the side of the head and engulfs it in light, but only a few seconds after the ball hits the ground, it cracks open to let the pokemon loose. It did get the Dunsparce's attention, if nothing else.

    The one you tried to capture slinks toward you and runs itself into you.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rage
    AC 2 (1d20)[14]
    Damage: (1d12+9)[16]


    The other one continues to roll into Shovel.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rollout (turn 2)
    AC 4 (1d20)[2]
    Damage: (1d12+19)[27]


    Another gust of wind billows past you as you try to focus on the increasingly dire situation at hand.
    Pitch grunts as they attack him. Shovel actually staggers a little from the attack on him; the rolls were getting stronger!

    "Shovel, gang up on the roller!"

    A pair of claws and a short blade go diving for the Dunsparce.....

    Spoiler
    Show
    Pitch attack! Shift K5.
    AC: 4 (1d20)[14]
    Damage: (1d12+9)[16]

    Shovel uses Scratch! Shift through to K4!
    AC: 2 (1d20)[2]
    Damage: (1d12+19)[27]


    The wind.... What was with this wind? What was coming after this?
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-23 at 11:56 AM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  11. - Top - End - #551
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    "Huh - what are /those/?"

    "Dile?"

    "One minute, Kamoho - after that stuff with the gro...poochyena, it's better to be safe than sorry." And with that, out came Mordecai's dex, scanning the pokemon. Among other things, this time he was curious if they were pack-oriented pokemon or not.
    Your pokedex returns info on two pokemon: the smaller crabs are called "Krabby" and the larger ones are called "Kingler." They keep scuttling back and forth, about 5 Krabby and 2 Kingler at any point.

    A little bit past the back line of crabs, you can make out some star-shaped pokemon hopping about.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  12. - Top - End - #552
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Celeste nods, grateful for the offer. "Sure. If we can help, we should at least try, right?"
    "Cool, let's do it! We'll find your Gothita, don't worry. Do you have any idea where she could have gone?"

    "She always loved this clearing in the trees just outside of town. I would go check there myself if I didn't have to stay here to man the shop."

    "Alright, we'll start there then."

    Stephanie leads the way, following the directions the shopkeeper gives you two. Along the way, you see some pokemon out and about in the early evening.

    A Glameow slinks past you just inside town. Some Murkrows fly low overhead as you're about to enter the treeline. You see a Pansear swinging from tree to tree and have barely enough time to scan it.

    When you reach the clearing, Stephanie starts looking around the place.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Take a search check! We'll call it a 1d20+wisdom modifier.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  13. - Top - End - #553
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch grunts as they attack him. Shovel actually staggers a little from the attack on him; the rolls were getting stronger!

    "Shovel, gang up on the roller!"

    A pair of claws and a short blade go diving for the Dunsparce.....

    Spoiler
    Show
    Pitch attack! Shift K5.
    AC: 4 [roll0]
    Damage: [roll1]

    Shovel uses Scratch! Shift through to K4!
    AC: 2 [roll2]
    Damage: [roll3]


    The wind.... What was with this wind? What was coming after this?
    The Dunsparce is able to dodge Shovel's swipe but lands flat-footed for you to stab. Afterward, it's barely conscious. Out of survival instinct, it stops attacking and rolls up into a defensive ball.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Defense Curl! Total pro move.


    The other Dunsparce rolls up into a ball and charges at you!

    Spoiler
    Show
    RAZOR WIND!
    Meh, forum roller messed up but it doesn't really matter. We'll say the Scyther critted and utterly demolished the Dunsparce.
    AC 2 [roll0]
    Damage: [roll1]
    Critical: [roll2]


    A massive burst of wind blows right past you and nails the Dunsparce mid-roll, eviscerating it. One blink of an eye later, a human-sized green pokemon with blades for arms appears in front of you.

    "Scy," it says to you.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-23 at 01:07 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The Dunsparce is able to dodge Shovel's swipe but lands flat-footed for you to stab. Afterward, it's barely conscious. Out of survival instinct, it stops attacking and rolls up into a defensive ball.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Defense Curl! Total pro move.


    The other Dunsparce rolls up into a ball and charges at you!

    Spoiler
    Show
    RAZOR WIND!
    AC 2 [roll0]
    Damage: [roll1]
    Critical: [roll2]


    A massive burst of wind blows right past you and nails the Dunsparce mid-roll, sending it sprawling. One blink of an eye later, a human-sized green pokemon with blades for arms appears in front of you.

    "Scy," it says to you.
    Shovel looks about to leap forward at the new threat, but Pitch manages to catch him mid-leap with his arm. It had saved them. The Dunsparce had been tougher than he had anticipated; he would not make that mistake again. A lone gust of wind, and the thing had dropped. The creature was stronger than him and Thales combined. He would have to be careful.

    "Hello," he says, shifting his blade behind his back.

    Those blades, those wings... It's beautiful. A killer, a living weapon. The curves of the carapace, the eyes... A perfect Pokemon. One obviously made for one thing, and one thing only.

    "You're beautiful," he says, extending a hand out to touch the Pokemon, but almost trips over the Dunsparce curled up at his feet.

    "Stupid bug," he mutters, dropping a Pokeball on it.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-23 at 12:55 PM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  15. - Top - End - #555
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Leo nodded, The Safair Zone is great. I had a part time job there for a while, and one of the reasons I became a trainer was so I can catch pokemon that live there.

    When Halle announces Sebastian's victory, Leo claps politely. Halle seemed busy at the moment, he'd come back another time. As he left the gym, he went to the mart.

    Hi, I'd like to purchase two pokeballs please. Also, I was wondering if you knew of anywhere that had some odd jobs that would help a new trainer raise enough money to pay for bodyguards to get to Xylo?
    The shopkeeper obliges and sells you two Poke Balls. "Here you go. Hmm. I suppose there's something you could help me with. My wife is bugging me to pick her some berries from the bushes outside of town. I don't really have time considering I run this place, but she'd love it if I brought some home."

    "I'll give you...let's say ^50 per basket of them? Double if store credit. You could probably carry four baskets at a time,
    " he says, pulling out four baskets and setting them on the counter.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-23 at 12:45 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mistral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    "Cool, let's do it! We'll find your Gothita, don't worry. Do you have any idea where she could have gone?"

    "She always loved this clearing in the trees just outside of town. I would go check there myself if I didn't have to stay here to man the shop."

    "Alright, we'll start there then."

    Stephanie leads the way, following the directions the shopkeeper gives you two. Along the way, you see some pokemon out and about in the early evening.

    A Glameow slinks past you just inside town. Some Murkrows fly low overhead as you're about to enter the treeline. You see a Pansear swinging from tree to tree and have barely enough time to scan it.

    When you reach the clearing, Stephanie starts looking around the place.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Take a search check! We'll call it a 1d20+wisdom modifier.
    Celeste pulls her Pokedex out, scanning the Pokemon as they pass. At the clearing, she leaves it out, beginning to search as well, looking for places where a Pokemon like the one the shopkeeper described could be hiding.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Search: (1d20-2)[12]
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

  17. - Top - End - #557
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Shovel looks about to leap forward at the new threat, but Pitch manages to catch him mid-leap with his arm. It had saved them. The Dunsparce had been tougher than he had anticipated; he would not make that mistake again. A lone gust of wind, and the thing had dropped. The creature was stronger than him and Thales combined. He would have to be careful.

    "Hello," he says, shifting his blade behind his back.

    Those blades, those wings... It's beautiful. A killer, a living weapon. The curves of the carapace, the eyes... A perfect Pokemon. One obviously made for one thing, and one thing only.

    "You're beautiful," he says, extending a hand out to touch the Pokemon, but almost trips over the Dunsparce curled up at his feet.

    "Stupid bug," he mutters, dropping a Pokeball on it.
    The Poke Ball engulfs the Dunsparce and then bounces around a bit before...opening back up. There's no end to the annoyance from these three yellow bugs. But the trip doesn't turn out to be all bad.

    The killer green pokemon lands in front of you. There is nothing left of the Dunsparce which it hit. It stares at you, but lets you touch it. It speaks to you.

    "Hello, Human. I have been watching you. Your handling of the Luxio ambush yesterday was...admirable. I see trainers walk in and out of this place every single day. I have even picked up your language from observation. Despite that, I have not spoken to any of you yet. But in you, I see a kindred spirit. Now I am curious, what will you do with that Dunsparce and the unconscious one over there?"
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-23 at 01:13 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  18. - Top - End - #558
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Celeste pulls her Pokedex out, scanning the Pokemon as they pass. At the clearing, she leaves it out, beginning to search as well, looking for places where a Pokemon like the one the shopkeeper described could be hiding.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Search: [roll0]
    You are able to find some black hairs that match the description the shopkeeper gave you. But you already knew the Gothita had been here, so it isn't all that helpful.

    Stephanie finds something somewhat more surprising. Some blue fur accompanies another handful of the Gothita's hairs. "Hey, check this out...I wonder what these belong to?"

    As you walk over to her to see, something shifts in the corner of your vision.

    Suddenly, some mushrooms around the clearing get up and start moving towards you!

    "Whoa!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Map!
    Three of the mushroom pokemon are around you now. You can release Randel anywhere around you and attack away!
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  19. - Top - End - #559
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The Poke Ball engulfs the Dunsparce and then bounces around a bit before...opening back up. There's no end to the annoyance from these three yellow bugs. But the trip doesn't turn out to be all bad.

    The killer green pokemon lands in front of you. There is nothing left of the Dunsparce which it hit. It stares at you, but lets you touch it. It speaks to you.

    "Hello, Human. I have been watching you. Your handling of the Luxio ambush yesterday was...admirable. I see trainers walk in and out of this place every single day. I have even picked up your language from observation. Despite that, I have not spoken to any of you yet. But in you, I see a kindred spirit. Now I am curious, what will you do with that Dunsparce and the unconscious one over there?"
    Pitch is in shock for a second.

    "How- how are you talking?" he says in a daze for a second, taking him perhaps five seconds to hear the question.

    "The Dunsparce? I gave them three-
    he says, kicking the one in front of him, "muking-" he says, kicking it again, "chances to join me."

    One last kick.

    "The little bastards spat in my face. I'll just be repaying them in kind," he says, picking up the quaking ball of a Dunsparce.

    "Shovel, make it watch."

    The Drilbur grabs its head, trying to pull it back and make the creature watch. It had attacked them in cold blood, just like the Totodile. It was an enemy. It was bad. It deserved whatever Master was giving it.

    Pitch takes the unconscious one, flips it over, and slits its throat, slowly, so the other Dunsparce sees it.

    He walks over to the other survivor.

    "Normally, I'd give you a chance to join me. I'd be merciful. But three times you have rejected my offers of friendship. You attacked us in cold blood, when we simply wished to help. You are a monster, and deserve this."

    And with that, Pitch gouges his blade into the Dunsparce's eyes, blinding it.

    "The last thing you ever see will be the result of you mistake. Now, it is time for this to be fair," Pitch says, pulling out a Potion and releasing Outlet, applying one to him as well.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Thales: (2d12+10)[20]
    Outlet: (2d12+10)[16]


    Seeing Thales' wounds not close as much as he would like, Pitch pulls out another Potion, applying it to the Oshawott.

    Spoiler
    Show
    24, roll in OoC.


    "Just wait," he says, looking at the Scyther. "As soon as Thales is conscious, I'll pay this creature back in kind. It attacked him when he was unable to see them. I'm simply returning the favor."
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-23 at 01:27 PM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    "Huh!"

    They definitely looked interesting. There were so many powerful pokemon out there, Mordecai wasn't sure where to start. "Okay... the pokedex says they're water types, so Pa'ao shouldn't try to go at them. And I'm not sure how strong they are, so I probably shouldn't try Paka yet - although Paka really could use some attention. Hm - come on out, Paka, but hold on a second!"

    The Starly perched promptly on Mordecai's other shoulder. Kamoho dimmed his eyes slightly, but said nothing.

    "Okay, Kamoho, It's up to you again!" He pointed to either the closest krabby or the smallest group of them. "Go bite one of the smaller ones!" He called out, as he swung his styler.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Aim is to have the smallest group of krabby immediately nearby as possible, heh.

    Kamoho will use rage on a krabby!
    Attack Roll: (1d20)[18]
    Damage roll: (1d6+10)[14]

    Mordecai will use his styler on a kingler if one is present in that microgroup, or a krabby if not!
    Restrain roll: (1d100-20)[39]
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  21. - Top - End - #561
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mistral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    You are able to find some black hairs that match the description the shopkeeper gave you. But you already knew the Gothita had been here, so it isn't all that helpful.

    Stephanie finds something somewhat more surprising. Some blue fur accompanies another handful of the Gothita's hairs. "Hey, check this out...I wonder what these belong to?"

    As you walk over to her to see, something shifts in the corner of your vision.

    Suddenly, some mushrooms around the clearing get up and start moving towards you!

    "Whoa!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Map!
    Three of the mushroom pokemon are around you now. You can release Randel anywhere around you and attack away!
    "Odd," Celeste said, puzzled. "I don't think I seen any Pokemon yet with that color fur. Could it-oh!"

    Her attention is suddenly drawn by the mushrooms as they uproot themselves. Moving in, their intent is clearly hostile against the interlopers. "Randel, let's hold them back." Randel floats forward, moving between her and the closest of the animate fungi, electricity crackling like it had against the Karrablast. This time, though, it is still uninjured, and this time, an arc of lighting blasts forward from one magnet, striking at the nearest of the hostile number. Celeste brings her Pokedex up, scanning them.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Randel: 23/23 HP
    Deploy to F4, use Thundershock on F2.
    Acc (2): (1d20)[6]
    Damage: (1d12+18)[28] (1d12+6; +11 SATK; +1 STAB)

    Use Pokedex on mysteriously marvelous mobile mushrooms
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

  22. - Top - End - #562
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch is in shock for a second.

    "How- how are you talking?" he says in a daze for a second, taking him perhaps five seconds to hear the question.

    Spoiler
    Show
    "The Dunsparce? I gave them three-
    he says, kicking the one in front of him, "muking-" he says, kicking it again, "chances to join me."

    One last kick.

    "The little bastards spat in my face. I'll just be repaying them in kind," he says, picking up the quaking ball of a Dunsparce.

    "Shovel, make it watch."

    The Drilbur grabs its head, trying to pull it back and make the creature watch. It had attacked them in cold blood, just like the Totodile. It was an enemy. It was bad. It deserved whatever Master was giving it.

    Pitch takes the unconscious one, flips it over, and slits its throat, slowly, so the other Dunsparce sees it.

    He walks over to the other survivor.

    "Normally, I'd give you a chance to join me. I'd be merciful. But three times you have rejected my offers of friendship. You attacked us in cold blood, when we simply wished to help. You are a monster, and deserve this."

    And with that, Pitch gouges his blade into the Dunsparce's eyes, blinding it.

    "The last thing you ever see will be the result of you mistake. Now, it is time for this to be fair," Pitch says, pulling out a Potion and releasing Outlet, applying one to him as well.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Thales: [roll0]
    Outlet: [roll1]


    Seeing Thales' wounds not close as much as he would like, Pitch pulls out another Potion, applying it to the Oshawott.

    Spoiler
    Show
    24, roll in OoC.


    "Just wait," he says, looking at the Scyther. "As soon as Thales is conscious, I'll pay this creature back in kind. It attacked him when he was unable to see them. I'm simply returning the favor."
    The Scyther smiles at your first question. "I am special amongst my kind," he answers simply.

    He watches you, bladed arms folded and head tilted slightly to the side. His expression isn't quite judgment, simply observation.

    When you spray the potions on Thales, he nods. "I can wait."
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  23. - Top - End - #563
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The Scyther smiles at your first question. "I am special amongst my kind," he answers simply.

    He watches you, bladed arms folded and head tilted slightly to the side. His expression isn't quite judgment, simply observation.

    When you spray the potions on Thales, he nods. "I can wait."
    Pitch looks the the Scyther. "They were the ones that started it. I'm just paying him back in kind."

    A few minutes pass in silence. Shovel is still struggling to hold onto the Dunsparce, although blinding it has seemed to make it resist much less.

    "Just how long have you been watching-" Pitch starts to say to the Scyther, then stops as Thales stirs. Pitch hops off the rock and dashes over. Outlet begins to stir soon after.

    "Thales, you're awake. Good. We managed to beat the Dunsparce with the help of our new friend here," he says, gesturing at the Scyther. "They attacked you while you were blind, while you couldn't see. Now it's your turn to pay them back."

    "Let's make this fair, shall we?" Pitch says, spraying the snake down with a Potion. Shovel jumps off of it, letting it free.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Last Potion: (2d12+10)[34]


    Thales looks at the Dunsparce. He had been nice, asked them to join, and they'd stabbed him in the back. He pulls his shell out, putting it in his hand, and starts to run at the Dunsparce, building speed, before he leaps over it, slashing it with his blade.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aerial Ace!
    Crit: (1d20)[20]
    Damage: (2d10+19)[31]
    Crit: (2d10+8)[14]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  24. - Top - End - #564
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    "Huh!"

    They definitely looked interesting. There were so many powerful pokemon out there, Mordecai wasn't sure where to start. "Okay... the pokedex says they're water types, so Pa'ao shouldn't try to go at them. And I'm not sure how strong they are, so I probably shouldn't try Paka yet - although Paka really could use some attention. Hm - come on out, Paka, but hold on a second!"

    The Starly perched promptly on Mordecai's other shoulder. Kamoho dimmed his eyes slightly, but said nothing.

    "Okay, Kamoho, It's up to you again!" He pointed to either the closest krabby or the smallest group of them. "Go bite one of the smaller ones!" He called out, as he swung his styler.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Aim is to have the smallest group of krabby immediately nearby as possible, heh.

    Kamoho will use rage on a krabby!
    Attack Roll: [roll0]
    Damage roll: [roll1]

    Mordecai will use his styler on a kingler if one is present in that microgroup, or a krabby if not!
    Restrain roll: [roll2]
    You manage to find a moment when there are only four of the small Krabbys around you. Kamoho runs up to one of them and gives it a solid hit. That manages to get the other three nearby to pay attention

    Your styler wraps around the one on the far left and is able to restrain it!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Map!
    The crabs are taking a moment to gather themselves. Kamoho hit A1, you restrained A4. It's your turn again.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  25. - Top - End - #565
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    "Odd," Celeste said, puzzled. "I don't think I seen any Pokemon yet with that color fur. Could it-oh!"

    Her attention is suddenly drawn by the mushrooms as they uproot themselves. Moving in, their intent is clearly hostile against the interlopers. "Randel, let's hold them back." Randel floats forward, moving between her and the closest of the animate fungi, electricity crackling like it had against the Karrablast. This time, though, it is still uninjured, and this time, an arc of lighting blasts forward from one magnet, striking at the nearest of the hostile number. Celeste brings her Pokedex up, scanning them.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Randel: 23/23 HP
    Deploy to F4, use Thundershock on F2.
    Acc (2): (1d20)[15]
    Damage: (1d6+10)[14] (1d12+6; +11 SATK; +1 STAB)

    Use Pokedex on mysteriously marvelous mobile mushrooms
    Randel's burst of electricity courses through the nearby mushroom, doing some damage but the mushroom still seems able to fight.

    Stephanie lets her Swablu out. "Go, Swabby!" The Swablu pecks away at the mushroom closest to her. That mushroom is barely standing afterward. "Darn, looks like no one-hit knockouts this time!"

    The two pokemon that were hit both try to drain some energy from their attackers.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Absorb! On Randel.
    AC 2 (1d20)[15]
    Damage: (1d6+10)[14] Grass


    Luckily, neither attack seems too effective. The third mushroom pokemon stays back, taking in some ambient energy.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Growth!


    You hear some rustling in the trees behind you for a moment. Then your pokedex beeps and lets you know that these mushrooms are called "Foongus." There are Foongus Amoongus!
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-23 at 02:09 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  26. - Top - End - #566
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch looks the the Scyther. "They were the ones that started it. I'm just paying him back in kind."

    A few minutes pass in silence. Shovel is still struggling to hold onto the Dunsparce, although blinding it has seemed to make it resist much less.

    "Just how long have you been watching-" Pitch starts to say to the Scyther, then stops as Thales stirs. Pitch hops off the rock and dashes over. Outlet begins to stir soon after.

    "Thales, you're awake. Good. We managed to beat the Dunsparce with the help of our new friend here," he says, gesturing at the Scyther. "They attacked you while you were blind, while you couldn't see. Now it's your turn to pay them back."

    "Let's make this fair, shall we?" Pitch says, spraying the snake down with a Potion. Shovel jumps off of it, letting it free.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Last Potion: [roll0]


    Thales looks at the Dunsparce. He had been nice, asked them to join, and they'd stabbed him in the back. He pulls his shell out, putting it in his hand, and starts to run at the Dunsparce, building speed, before he leaps over it, slashing it with his blade.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aerial Ace!
    Crit: [roll1]
    Damage: [roll2]
    Crit: [roll3]
    "Long enough," the Scyther answers to your question.

    A slight chuckle escapes the Scyther when you spray the Dunsparce with a Potion.

    While Thales is in midair, the air feels remarkably still. He comes down and you would swear the blow hits so hard a slight shockwave spreads out through the area. Afterward, the Dunsparce stops struggling. It slumps over, unconscious.

    "Vicious. Powerful. Impressive."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Each of your pokemon receives 500 EXP for the battle!
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    "Good! Kamoho - one more time!" He called out, spinning his styler and attempting a second restrain.

    "Stay absolutely still - you do not want to move!" Was his command, to both if his second restrain was successful.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Kamoho will use rage on that same krabby!
    Attack Roll: (1d20)[2]
    Damage roll: (1d6+12)[14] (+1 stage due to rage last turn)

    Mordecai will use his styler on A3!
    Restrain roll: (1d100-20)[43]
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2012-08-23 at 02:20 PM.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    "Long enough," the Scyther answers to your question.

    A slight chuckle escapes the Scyther when you spray the Dunsparce with a Potion.

    While Thales is in midair, the air feels remarkably still. He comes down and you would swear the blow hits so hard a slight shockwave spreads out through the area. Afterward, the Dunsparce stops struggling. It slumps over, unconscious.

    "Vicious. Powerful. Impressive."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Each of your pokemon receives 500 EXP for the battle!
    "Good job Thales," Pitch says, looking at the Oshawott with pride.

    Pitch looks to Outlet, then the fleshy mess of a Dunsparce that Thales had hit.

    "Dig in little guy," he says, waving to the mangled Dunsparce. "All you can eat."

    Thales walks over to his trainer with no small amount of swaggering. Pitch pats the Oshawott on the head, proud of his performance.

    Pitch leans back on the rock, lounging.

    "Whatcha say? How about you join up with us? We'll be ditching this town soon, we just need some cash first. We'll treat you well. We're a family; we look after our own, and don't let anyone hurt us."

    "Oh, and help yourself to some Dunsparce. They aren't good for anything other than that now."
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-08-23 at 02:27 PM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  29. - Top - End - #569
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    "Good! Kamoho - one more time!" He called out, spinning his styler and attempting a second restrain.

    "Stay absolutely still - you do not want to move!" Was his command, to both if his second restrain was successful.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Kamoho will use rage on that same krabby!
    Attack Roll: (1d20)[7]
    Damage roll: (2d10+20)[32] (+1 stage due to rage last turn)

    Mordecai will use his styler on A3!
    Restrain roll: (1d20)[20]
    You successfully restrain the second Krabby as well. Your practice is finally paying off!

    Unfortunately Kamoho is not as successful with his attack this time. The Krabby dodges his attack and responds by clamping down on Kamoho with one of its large claws.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Vicegrip!
    AC 2 (1d20)[7]
    Damage: (2d10+20)[32]


    The other unrestrained Krabby shoots a stream of bubbles at you.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bubble!
    AC 2 (1d20)[20]
    Damage: (1d6+7)[9]
    Crit: 9 from OOC roll.


    The other two Krabby obey you and stay still.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-08-23 at 02:28 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  30. - Top - End - #570
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Mistral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Randel's burst of electricity courses through the nearby mushroom, doing some damage but the mushroom still seems able to fight.

    Stephanie lets her Swablu out. "Go, Swabby!" The Swablu pecks away at the mushroom closest to her. That mushroom is barely standing afterward. "Darn, looks like no one-hit knockouts this time!"

    The two pokemon that were hit both try to drain some energy from their attackers.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Absorb! On Randel.
    AC 2 (1d20)[18]
    Damage: (1d12+19)[21] Grass


    Luckily, neither attack seems too effective. The third mushroom pokemon stays back, taking in some ambient energy.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Growth!


    You hear some rustling in the trees behind you for a moment. Then your pokedex beeps and lets you know that these mushrooms are called "Foongus." There are Foongus Amoongus!
    Celeste was surprised at the sudden burst of electricity, but remembered from the move list that Magnemite would learn first Thundershock, then eventually more powerful electric attacks. That menat that this was..."Randel, Thundershock again." Obligingly, Randel fired off another blast of electricity, striking the same Pokemon again as Celeste pulled out a Pokeball, watching to see.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Randel: 16/23 HP
    Use Thundershock on F2.
    Acc (2): (1d20)[18]
    Damage: (1d12+19)[21] (1d12+6; +11 SATK; +1 STAB; +1 Metronome)

    Celeste:
    If the Foongus is still standing, use a Pokeball.
    Capture: (1d100+5)[105]

    If F2 is knocked out or captured, Randel shifts to G5


    EDIT: That capture roll... <_<
    Last edited by Mistral; 2012-08-23 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Misread the tile by one - accidentally put F5 instead of G5
    Total War: 2126 - GM (IC OOC)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •