Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1487

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

  1. Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Carn is noticeably wobbly as your team travels through the woods back to camp. Inigan and Dilos help him maintain his focus and balance as best they can.

    Thankfully, nothing attacks you during the trip and soon enough, your camp comes into sight.
    Pitch tosses the two Ostra grunts to the ground and begins the sacred tradition of looting their still conscious bodies.

    As he does so, he occasionally glances over to his blood donors. They'd given a lot for him today. For the Audino.

    "Dilos, if either moves, Wrap them and send Inigan to get me, alright?" Pitch says, starting a fire with Lighter's help.

    We works on some food for his two donors; they had fought hard, and deserved a proper meal. All of his (admittedly meager) culinary skill goes into this; salt makes food taste better, right? Soon Pitch brings the donors double portions of Charizard meat, cooked to the best of his ability. He also brings his Drilbur some baked potatoes.

    "Thank you," he says, taking a seat next to the Scyther. "The two of you sacrificed a lot today."
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  2. Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    "And yet humans and pokemon often have more in common than we realize," Iudex states sagely as you walk.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Natural 2! (Normally there's just one encounter roll per day so you'd just travel until nighttime, but heck why not.)


    Your team travels in relative peace while the sun travels through the sky overhead. Before long, you're far enough away from Port Tidings that the air is noticeably less damp. The cool breeze does still carry memorable traces of that ocean mist, though.

    As the sun starts to set, you spot something shiny on the side of the road! Upon closer inspection, it's a small, silver egg-shaped object.

    Spoiler
    Show
    You found a Lucky Egg! (Lucky Egg may be activated when gaining EXP. The EXP gained is doubled. One time use.)

    "Hey, is this..."

    He paused, picking up the egg. "Hey, it is! Wow, this will be really hand - no you cannot eat that!" The last exclamation was as he held it away from Kamoho's mouth.

    "Dile." The totodile actually seemed relatively content with that - a little to Mordecai's surprise.

    "Well, here - let's keep going until dark, then set up camp. We don't want to push our..." He began, but saying that when you just picked up a lucky egg seemed a little forced.

    Still, they walked until just after dark before Mordecai halted to set up camp. He sent out his pokemon so they could move around for a bit, then at the entrance to camp, practiced with his styler - lashing out again and again against invisible targets or spinning about trees.

    Kamoho and Paka were either having a conversation or playing - the starly would hop somewhere, the totodile would follow, and this would repeat.

    Kaulu and Pa'ao watched Mordecai with interest, following the styler as he lashed out with it. It was a series of patterns - drills he'd learned. Up, down, right. Three-ring, watch the tail end, rise. That was a terrible rise. Rise! Rise rise rise! Commander Kane would have his ears for that - had it really been that long since he did a rise? Rise rise rise!

    He noted, out of the corner of his eye, that Kaulu was pseudo mimicking his hand motions. Interesting.

    Still, he went back to practicing. He'd used his styler a lot more often than he'd thought he would've, and thus needed to keep up with it. Thus, he practiced until it was well and dark.
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2012-10-25 at 11:22 PM.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  3. Top - End - #1323
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Try again magmortar. It continues to advance on the bird and spews giant globs of lava at the metallic pokemon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Lava Plume! (1d20)[17] AC 5+SpDef evasion. Burn 16-20 (3d10+44)[55]x1.5 sunny day. Crit (3d10+12)[33]
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2012-10-25 at 11:30 PM.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  4. Top - End - #1324
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch tosses the two Ostra grunts to the ground and begins the sacred tradition of looting their still conscious bodies.

    As he does so, he occasionally glances over to his blood donors. They'd given a lot for him today. For the Audino.

    "Dilos, if either moves, Wrap them and send Inigan to get me, alright?" Pitch says, starting a fire with Lighter's help.

    We works on some food for his two donors; they had fought hard, and deserved a proper meal. All of his (admittedly meager) culinary skill goes into this; salt makes food taste better, right? Soon Pitch brings the donors double portions of Charizard meat, cooked to the best of his ability. He also brings his Drilbur some baked potatoes.

    "Thank you," he says, taking a seat next to the Scyther. "The two of you sacrificed a lot today."
    When you get back to camp, the Absol gently sets the sleeping Audino down on the ground and then slumps down the ground himself, exhausted. Almost instantly, he falls asleep as well.

    Searching the Ostra duo's pockets, you find quite a few unused Pokeballs! The girl was also carrying a pair of Potions and a Revive. The boy had no healing items, but you do lift a TM (filled with purple fluid) he was probably saving for some point in his now-uncertain future.

    "Thanks," Carn mumbles when you bring him food. He eats it ravenously. "Glad we could...help," he says between heavy breaths. Outlet is less drained but just as appreciative of your reward. He purrs happily as he eats.

    Inigan slithers up to you and hisses a message. Carn translates weakly, "Girl...waking up." Inigan leads you back to your two captives, where the girl is indeed stirring. Dilos is loosely wrapped around her, waiting for your cue to either tighten up or let go.

    "Wha...wha happnd?" she groans.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-10-26 at 04:33 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  5. Top - End - #1325
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Hey, is this..."

    He paused, picking up the egg. "Hey, it is! Wow, this will be really hand - no you cannot eat that!" The last exclamation was as he held it away from Kamoho's mouth.

    "Dile." The totodile actually seemed relatively content with that - a little to Mordecai's surprise.

    "Well, here - let's keep going until dark, then set up camp. We don't want to push our..." He began, but saying that when you just picked up a lucky egg seemed a little forced.

    Still, they walked until just after dark before Mordecai halted to set up camp. He sent out his pokemon so they could move around for a bit, then at the entrance to camp, practiced with his styler - lashing out again and again against invisible targets or spinning about trees.

    Kamoho and Paka were either having a conversation or playing - the starly would hop somewhere, the totodile would follow, and this would repeat.

    Kaulu and Pa'ao watched Mordecai with interest, following the styler as he lashed out with it. It was a series of patterns - drills he'd learned. Up, down, right. Three-ring, watch the tail end, rise. That was a terrible rise. Rise! Rise rise rise! Commander Kane would have his ears for that - had it really been that long since he did a rise? Rise rise rise!

    He noted, out of the corner of his eye, that Kaulu was pseudo mimicking his hand motions. Interesting.

    Still, he went back to practicing. He'd used his styler a lot more often than he'd thought he would've, and thus needed to keep up with it. Thus, he practiced until it was well and dark.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Loyalty increases for Pa'ao and Kaulu! Paka's making progress, too.


    Before long, night has taken hold and your camp is lit only by firelight and moonlight. Howls once again cascade across the wild.

    Spoiler
    Show
    When you go to sleep for the night, roll 1d10 either -INT mod or +CON mod and 1d100 either -INT stat or +CON stat.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  6. Top - End - #1326
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Try again magmortar. It continues to advance on the bird and spews giant globs of lava at the metallic pokemon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Lava Plume! (1d20)[10] AC 5+SpDef evasion. Burn 16-20 (4d12+40)[73]x1.5 sunny day. Crit (4d12+16)[50]
    The Skarmory tries to dodge again, but this time to no avail. Your Magmortar's magnified globs of lava drench the Skarmory and it plummets out of the sky. "Whoa!" Tanner yells as he recalls it before it falls down the chasm.

    "One Pokemon down! Two remaining," the referee shouts.

    "Alright, let's even the odds!" Tanner sends out a Dugtrio, which looks at first confused by the hard, metallic ground which prevents it from burrowing. "Shake this battle up, Dugtrio!"

    The Dugtrio moves awkwardly to a point across a thin chasm from your Magmortar, then causes the whole arena to start shaking!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Earthquake!
    AC 2 (1d20)[10]
    Damage: (4d12+40)[73]
    Crit: (4d12+16)[50]
    Also, don't worry about anything dying during these battles, they have excellent medical staff on hand for just that possibility.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-10-26 at 04:47 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  7. Top - End - #1327
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Loyalty increases for Pa'ao and Kaulu! Paka's making progress, too.


    Before long, night has taken hold and your camp is lit only by firelight and moonlight. Howls once again cascade across the wild.

    Spoiler
    Show
    When you go to sleep for the night, roll 1d10 either -INT mod or +CON mod and 1d100 either -INT stat or +CON stat.
    "...hrm."

    Normally, he'd split a night among three watches. One was him, one was Iudex...

    And he looked at Paka, who was obviously unaware of the world around him. Um...

    "Iudex, mind taking first watch? Namaka - can you give him an extra pair of eyes? I'll take the middle - that's always the roughest period due to having to wake up abruptly then go back to sleep, but I'm used to it."

    Really used to it, he had to pause to think, remembering his academy days where midnight wakeups were so common he started waking himself up then without any prompting.

    "Er, anyway - Kaulu and Pa'ao, can you two take last watch?"

    "Dile?"

    "Oh, you're with me, Kamoho. It'll take some getting used to, though."

    "Dile!" Well, he sure seemed energetic about it. He kept a small campfire with his tools and some firewood - it'd attract some, but it'd deter more. Sleeptime came shortly thereafter for Mordecai, Kamoho latched firmly onto his arm.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Hm.

    Well meh, let's continue aiming high!
    (1d10+10)[15]
    (1d100+10)[109]

    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

    ~ Final Fantasy Tactics

  8. Top - End - #1328
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The Skarmory tries to dodge again, but this time to no avail. Your Magmortar's magnified globs of lava drench the Skarmory and it plummets out of the sky. "Whoa!" Tanner yells as he recalls it before it falls down the chasm.

    "One Pokemon down! Two remaining," the referee shouts.

    "Alright, let's even the odds!" Tanner sends out a Dugtrio, which looks at first confused by the hard, metallic ground which prevents it from burrowing. "Shake this battle up, Dugtrio!"

    The Dugtrio moves awkwardly to a point across a thin chasm from your Magmortar, then causes the whole arena to start shaking!

    Spoiler
    Show
    Earthquake!
    AC 2 (1d20)[17]
    Damage: (2d8+48)[61]
    Crit: (2d8+10)[23]
    Also, don't worry about anything dying during these battles, they have excellent medical staff on hand for just that possibility.
    The fierce ground attack pierces Magmortar's defenses, and it falls to the ground unconscious.

    If you're using ground, then the correct answer is this! Leo releases Venasaur, whose flower quickly absorbs the power of the sun, raising its attack power.

    It runs forwards quickly and shoots a deadly volley of leaves at the triple mole pokemon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Activate Flower Gift! +2Atk and SpAtk CS.

    Advances to I15 and uses razor leaf. (1d20)[17] Crit 18-20. AC 7+evasion. (2d8+48)[61]. On Crit (2d8+10)[23]
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  9. Top - End - #1329
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    When you get back to camp, the Absol gently sets the sleeping Audino down on the ground and then slumps down the ground himself, exhausted. Almost instantly, he falls asleep as well.

    Searching the Ostra duo's pockets, you find quite a few unused Pokeballs! The girl was also carrying a pair of Potions and a Revive. The boy had no healing items, but you do lift a TM (filled with purple fluid) he was probably saving for some point in his now-uncertain future.

    "Thanks," Carn mumbles when you bring him food. He eats it ravenously. "Glad we could...help," he says between heavy breaths. Outlet is less drained but just as appreciative of your reward. He purrs happily as he eats.

    Inigan slithers up to you and hisses a message. Carn translates weakly, "Girl...waking up." Inigan leads you back to your two captives, where the girl is indeed stirring. Dilos is loosely wrapped around her, waiting for your cue to either tighten up or let go.

    "Wha...wha happnd?" she groans.
    "Well," Pitch says, squatting next to her, knife in hand, "These two idiots attacked a very bad man in the woods today. For some insane reason they thought that it would only take two people to beat him in a battle. Then, after attacking, they kidnapped one of his friends, forcing him to give chase. When he finally caught them, he and his team defeated them handily. Unfortunately, some idiot slit his friend open. She died. Now, since you took my friend, it's only fair I take yours, right?" he says, poking his knife into the boy's stomach.

    "After all, you've only lost one friend to him. What's one more?" Pitch says.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  10. Top - End - #1330
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "Well," Pitch says, squatting next to her, knife in hand, "These two idiots attacked a very bad man in the woods today. For some insane reason they thought that it would only take two people to beat him in a battle. Then, after attacking, they kidnapped one of his friends, forcing him to give chase. When he finally caught them, he and his team defeated them handily. Unfortunately, some idiot slit his friend open. She died. Now, since you took my friend, it's only fair I take yours, right?" he says, poking his knife into the boy's stomach.

    "After all, you've only lost one friend to him. What's one more?" Pitch says.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the delay, everyone! I still have to get a better grip of the PTU changes before diving back into a battle scene, but I figured I could still write a dialogue scene and I wanted to get a post up to officially get this underway again. Here we go!


    The girl's eyes widen as you speak. Her body is trembling slightly and she would be hyperventilating if Inigan's grip wasn't forcibly keeping her stable. When you mention that your Audino died, she noticeably cringes.

    "Crap, he killed your Pokemon? That wasn't the plan at all...
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  11. Top - End - #1331
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Bad Situation's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Onboard the HMS Brave
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Finished with his maintenance work, Nikolas sits on the stump with his entire team hanging off of him in some manner. A strange sight to behold to any passersby but thankfully the roads were still quite vacant. He knew that the quiet was not going to last, however. With Orobas resting in his lap, Nikolas anxiously plays with the young Abra's little hands. "I'll be in Xylo before long...should I go to see mother? Would she even want me there? Or...maybe I should just go straight to the gym...but what if my team isn't strong eno-no, what if I'm not strong enough to lead them.. Ugh.." Sensing his trainer's unease, Orobas curls up comfortingly against Nkolas' chest and mewlingly calls its name.

    Sighing appreciatively, Nikolas pats the small psychic type on the head and lets his mind drift off to other, more peaceful sentiments.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Nikolas is ready to move on. I just wanted to get a post in to reestablish my RP style.

    ⑨Strongest Ice⑨

  12. Top - End - #1332
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    The Semi-Secret Origin of the Talking Pokemon

    Spoiler
    Show
    A little easter egg to make up for lost time. It is told from the perspective of a...no longer relevant NPC. It takes place a while before our story began, and it reveals some potentially darker aspects of your companions.


    Not everything is as it seems.

    Reki Urumai had never been too bothered to deal with Pokemon. What had they ever done for him? During his decades of life in the slums of Xylo, his miserable existence was punctuated by constant hunger and deep-seated rancor.

    Reki survived the same way his parents had, by stealing what he could and giving nothing back. Unfortunately, he was by no means good at what he did. If he had shown any actual skill, he likely would have been recruited by Ostra to join an actual cause. If, on the other hand, he had met someone compatible, he could have settled down into an honest life. But fate had no intention of blessing Reki with luck or love.

    One night, as the city was abuzz about the newest brats who had earned their first Pokemon, Reki stalked the streets in search of some prey. There were many trainers about, but no one who he felt he could accost without great risk of the tables being turned right back on him.

    As the hours passed, the rumbling in his stomach grew unbearable. Desperation began overriding his better judgment, and soon enough he was ready to jump the first person he saw. Waiting just inside a dark alleyway, he noticed the long shadow of a sole traveler approaching his position. Seconds felt like hours until the figure finally appeared into sight, and Reki went for it.

    He never even had a chance. The dull knife he used as a weapon was knocked out of his hand before he could register what happened. A few swift punches to the head dazed him completely. Just as he was about to pass out, he noticed his target was no human at all, but rather...something else.

    -------

    When next Reki came to, he was in a room. No, it wasn't quite a room. It was a part of a room, made to look like a room for his sake. There were no walls, though. Only unnaturally dense darkness where the walls should be signalled to him that he was in a "room" of some sort. But his eyes quickly ignored that anomaly, because there was a dish of gruel on the ground before him.

    Reki dove upon the food as if he were competing against some phantom to eat it first. He wolfed it down in a matter of moments and it tasted like ambrosia to him. In reality, it was food his captors had not thought fit to eat. He sat there a moment, and then the empty dish flew away on its own, only to be replaced by another full one.

    That pattern repeated itself a few times until Reki's stomach felt fuller than he could ever remember it being. It was a miracle, whatever had happened in the alleyway earlier that night. Or perhaps he had died and gone to Heaven? No, that couldn't be it. He almost certainly was destined to go to the other place.

    But if not Heaven, where was he? He got the sinking feeling that if he knew more about Pokemon, this entire situation would be both clearer and more frightening.

    Suddenly he began to feel thoughts that were not his. The oddest part is that they did not come in words, but rather...ideas. It was an elegance of concept that went way over his head, especially since he wasn't trying to understand. He chalked it up to himself going crazy and did his best to ignore it.

    He fell asleep that night inside his faux room, content that there would at least be food without a struggle. Sure enough, there was another dish waiting for him when he woke up in the...morning? His circadian rhythm would be an early casualty of his imprisonment.

    In time, the thoughts became more permeable in his mind. There still were no words, but since he had nothing better to do he started trying to figure out what "the voice" wanted.

    It was like communicating between languages, except one side was the absence of a language instead. It was a long while before Reki made any progress, but once he did it advanced in spurts. Suddenly, he understood.

    The voice belonged to an unseen Pokemon who wished to learn Reki's language and his species's customs. In exchange, Reki would be fed and kept alive. That arrangement lasted until the voice was satisfied it had learned all Reki had to offer.

    Then the voice informed Reki--in his native tongue--that he would be released into a better world, with a house and a family. There were snippets of Reki's repressed psyche that revealed those things to be his basest desires.

    Reki thanked his benefactor profusely and left. How, he was never quite sure. All he knew is that he left that room and ended up in a nice house in the affluent neighborhood of Xylo. All his dreams had come true!

    --------

    But dreams are all they ever were. In reality, Reki had been relegated to an eternal slumber once he had outlasted his usefulness. He would exist inside a blissful imagination as reward for his dutiful service.

    A lone figure looked over Reki's prone body, lying ignobly on the cold floor. Five others joined it as well. A raspy voice which struggled to form words escaped from the first, "Pitiful human. You have done well to gift us understanding of your language. We will find others more...tasteful to further our knowledge. For now, rest. You will wake to a better world in time."
    Last edited by HZ514; 2013-03-24 at 12:24 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  13. Top - End - #1333
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry for the delay, everyone! I still have to get a better grip of the PTU changes before diving back into a battle scene, but I figured I could still write a dialogue scene and I wanted to get a post up to officially get this underway again. Here we go!


    The girl's eyes widen as you speak. Her body is trembling slightly and she would be hyperventilating if Inigan's grip wasn't forcibly keeping her stable. When you mention that your Audino died, she noticeably cringes.

    "Crap, he killed your Pokemon? That wasn't the plan at all...
    And what was this... plan? Pitch says, seemingly absorbed in mocking out some design on the stomach of the Ostra member with his knife. The blade gently slides across the flesh. Not hard enough to cut, but definitely enough for the member to feel the cold metal.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  14. Top - End - #1334
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    The fierce ground attack pierces Magmortar's defenses, and it falls to the ground unconscious.

    If you're using ground, then the correct answer is this! Leo releases Venasaur, whose flower quickly absorbs the power of the sun, raising its attack power.

    It runs forwards quickly and shoots a deadly volley of leaves at the triple mole pokemon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Activate Flower Gift! +2Atk and SpAtk CS.

    Advances to I15 and uses razor leaf. [roll0] Crit 18-20. AC 7+evasion. [roll1]. On Crit [roll2]
    The Dugtrio braces itself just in time for the leaves to tear through its triple-bodied, uhh, body? The razor sharp projectiles leave a plethora of open gashes on the Dugtrio, which barely remains conscious as a result.

    "Oh no, Dugtrio! Try to dig underground to buy some time to recover!"

    Unfortunately, the steel-themed battleground gives no ground to the Dugtrio and its efforts to dig beneath the surface prove futile. It remains in place, exhausted and helpless.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Dugtrio just wasted its turn tryin' to Dig. What a noob.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  15. Top - End - #1335
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
    Finished with his maintenance work, Nikolas sits on the stump with his entire team hanging off of him in some manner. A strange sight to behold to any passersby but thankfully the roads were still quite vacant. He knew that the quiet was not going to last, however. With Orobas resting in his lap, Nikolas anxiously plays with the young Abra's little hands. "I'll be in Xylo before long...should I go to see mother? Would she even want me there? Or...maybe I should just go straight to the gym...but what if my team isn't strong eno-no, what if I'm not strong enough to lead them.. Ugh.." Sensing his trainer's unease, Orobas curls up comfortingly against Nkolas' chest and mewlingly calls its name.

    Sighing appreciatively, Nikolas pats the small psychic type on the head and lets his mind drift off to other, more peaceful sentiments.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Nikolas is ready to move on. I just wanted to get a post in to reestablish my RP style.
    You're brought back from your distant thoughts by Quinn's voice. "Sorry to interrupt," she begins softly, "But would you like to travel the rest of the way to Xylo together? Safety in numbers, they say."
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  16. Top - End - #1336
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    And what was this... plan? Pitch says, seemingly absorbed in mocking out some design on the stomach of the Ostra member with his knife. The blade gently slides across the flesh. Not hard enough to cut, but definitely enough for the member to feel the cold metal.
    She seems distraught about her own situation, but she doesn't seem to care all that much about her partner's plight. She reluctantly tells you, "We were just supposed to knock you out and take your Pokemon as prizes. No one told us you would be this strong... We weren't going to kill you, I promise!" she adds hastily.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  17. Top - End - #1337
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    She seems distraught about her own situation, but she doesn't seem to care all that much about her partner's plight. She reluctantly tells you, "We were just supposed to knock you out and take your Pokemon as prizes. No one told us you would be this strong... We weren't going to kill you, I promise!" she adds hastily.
    It's a shame I don't share the moral quandary, isn't it? Pitch says, a wide grin crossing his face. You have two options at this point. Tell me every last little thing you know and hope for my mercy, or remain silent and experience the truly wonderous pain a few Pokemon and a knife can inflict, he says, grinning.

    Lighter, why don't you come join me? he asks, still staring right at the Ostra member.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate: (4d6)[19]
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  18. Top - End - #1338
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    It's a shame I don't share the moral quandary, isn't it? Pitch says, a wide grin crossing his face. You have two options at this point. Tell me every last little thing you know and hope for my mercy, or remain silent and experience the truly wonderous pain a few Pokemon and a knife can inflict, he says, grinning.

    Lighter, why don't you come join me? he asks, still staring right at the Ostra member.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate: [roll0]
    Spoiler
    Show
    DC was 5 so you could've failed with 4 natural ones!


    "Okay, okay!" the girl shouts in a panicked state. She'd raise her arms in surrender if they weren't bound. "I really don't know that much, though. They keep these missions segmented so people are just giving orders based on orders they were given. All I know is that you roughed up some newbie back in Port Tidings, so they gave us the job to punish you for it. I don't even know that guy, we just got paired up because our usual partners ran off together.

    Are you...are you going to kill me?
    " she asks meekly.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  19. Top - End - #1339
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    DC was 5 so you could've failed with 4 natural ones!


    "Okay, okay!" the girl shouts in a panicked state. She'd raise her arms in surrender if they weren't bound. "I really don't know that much, though. They keep these missions segmented so people are just giving orders based on orders they were given. All I know is that you roughed up some newbie back in Port Tidings, so they gave us the job to punish you for it. I don't even know that guy, we just got paired up because our usual partners ran off together.

    Are you...are you going to kill me?
    " she asks meekly.
    It depends. Who sent you? Where can I find them? If you don't give me something more useful, this will get ugly.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  20. Top - End - #1340
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Bad Situation's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Onboard the HMS Brave
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Taken aback by the sudden offer, Nikolas stutters confusedly until Ten nips at his fingers in impatience. "W-why me though? It's not like I'm any good at Pokemon training...wouldn't I just slow her down. Mabe I should explain to her that I wouldn't be a ver-Ow!" Realizing that he'd been awkwardly quiet for almost minute, Nikolas sheepishly scratches at the back of his neck and gives his own quiet response, "A-ah, s-sure. Safety."

    ⑨Strongest Ice⑨

  21. Top - End - #1341
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    It depends. Who sent you? Where can I find them? If you don't give me something more useful, this will get ugly.
    She appreciates exactly how serious you are, and her tone is hurried. "I came from our Xylo base of operations. Look, I get that you're angry, but I'm just a weapon. If you want to punish the people responsible, I can help you with that. Just let me go, I'll go back and tell them I failed. Then whenever you want to get even with them, find me in Xylo and I'll take you to them. It'll be a lot easier to find them with me, I swear. I don't even care what you do to that guy," she adds, pointing to her partner. "Just let me go and I'll be on your side when the time comes. I don't want to die for those jerks at Ostra."
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  22. Top - End - #1342
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    She appreciates exactly how serious you are, and her tone is hurried. "I came from our Xylo base of operations. Look, I get that you're angry, but I'm just a weapon. If you want to punish the people responsible, I can help you with that. Just let me go, I'll go back and tell them I failed. Then whenever you want to get even with them, find me in Xylo and I'll take you to them. It'll be a lot easier to find them with me, I swear. I don't even care what you do to that guy," she adds, pointing to her partner. "Just let me go and I'll be on your side when the time comes. I don't want to die for those jerks at Ostra."
    Pitch laughs. Not a laugh as if a humorous joke had been told, but a mad, hair raising laugh.

    You and your friend try to kill me, murder my Audino, and then expect me to let me live? With no chance of proof? I don't know who you're used to dealing with, but I have no reason to trust you. Convince me. And don't lie. Lie, and I will rip your heart out of your chest in quite a literal sense, Pitch says, giving the Trainer some space.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  23. Top - End - #1343
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
    Taken aback by the sudden offer, Nikolas stutters confusedly until Ten nips at his fingers in impatience. "W-why me though? It's not like I'm any good at Pokemon training...wouldn't I just slow her down. Mabe I should explain to her that I wouldn't be a ver-Ow!" Realizing that he'd been awkwardly quiet for almost minute, Nikolas sheepishly scratches at the back of his neck and gives his own quiet response, "A-ah, s-sure. Safety."
    Quinn patiently waits while your internal monologue takes place. When you agree, she replies cheerfully, "Great! We're ready whenever you are, but no rush."

    She walks off a comfortable distance away and starts pressing some buttons on her Pokegear.

    Spoiler
    Show
    She'll wait for your signal, then you two can set off on the open road. Make some encounter rolls (a 1d100 + con or - int and then a 1d20 + con mod or - Int mod. Higher 1d100 rolls are rarer encounters, lowest ones are interesting non-battle related occurrences. Higher 1d20 rolls are tougher, lower are less challenging.

    Edit: I derped and forgot those stats don't exist anymore! Change "con" and "int" to "survival" and "guile" respectively, if you wish.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2013-03-24 at 04:07 PM.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  24. Top - End - #1344
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch laughs. Not a laugh as if a humorous joke had been told, but a mad, hair raising laugh.

    You and your friend try to kill me, murder my Audino, and then expect me to let me live? With no chance of proof? I don't know who you're used to dealing with, but I have no reason to trust you. Convince me. And don't lie. Lie, and I will rip your heart out of your chest in quite a literal sense, Pitch says, giving the Trainer some space.
    The girl's face drops as if the ground has been pulled out from under her. Her desperately crestfallen expression relates all the emotion coursing through her mind. She shakes her head and mutters, "You're right, you have no reason to trust me. And I have no way of giving you any proof. I've told you everything I know...I have no chips left to bargain with."
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  25. Top - End - #1345
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    The girl's face drops as if the ground has been pulled out from under her. Her desperately crestfallen expression relates all the emotion coursing through her mind. She shakes her head and mutters, "You're right, you have no reason to trust me. And I have no way of giving you any proof. I've told you everything I know...I have no chips left to bargain with."
    Pitch smirks. She was scared at least.

    Pitch stands up and rummages through his backpack. He pulls out the Charizard skull and skin, bouncing them in his hands.

    Do you know what these are? he asks, not waiting for an answer. These are the skin and skull of a Charizard. A Charizard that I killed with my Pokemon. A beast feared even by trainers far stronger than I. You know how I won? he asks. I showed no mercy. I didn't stop. I was willing to kill myself to defeat it, as was my team. We are a group with nothing to lose. If that doesn't scare you, it should.

    I'm going to let you live, he says. I may just forget you here and not kill you, understand? I'm giving you a shot. Don't blow it, he says, calling Carn over.

    She attacks, kill her, he tells his Scyther, whispering just loud enough for the Ostra member to hear.

    I'm giving you this second life. If you blow it, well, just remember what I did to that Charizard, and how immeasurably inferior you are compared to that beast, he says, sitting next to her.

    But before I let you go, one question. Why do you work for an organization you so clearly hate? It's obviously not for the Pokemon. They hate you. Obviously not the companionship. How did they get you?
    Last edited by Arcran; 2013-03-24 at 02:34 PM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  26. Top - End - #1346
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch smirks. She was scared at least.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Pitch stands up and rummages through his backpack. He pulls out the Charizard skull and skin, bouncing them in his hands.

    Do you know what these are? he asks, not waiting for an answer. These are the skin and skull of a Charizard. A Charizard that I killed with my Pokemon. A beast feared even by trainers far stronger than I. You know how I won? he asks. I showed no mercy. I didn't stop. I was willing to kill myself to defeat it, as was my team. We are a group with nothing to lose. If that doesn't scare you, it should.

    I'm going to let you live, he says. I may just forget you here and not kill you, understand? I'm giving you a shot. Don't blow it, he says, calling Carn over.

    She attacks, kill her, he tells his Scyther, whispering just loud enough for the Ostra member to hear.

    I'm giving you this second life. If you blow it, well, just remember what I did to that Charizard, and how immeasurably inferior you are compared to that beast, he says, sitting next to her.


    But before I let you go, one question. Why do you work for an organization you so clearly hate? It's obviously not for the Pokemon. They hate you. Obviously not the companionship. How did they get you?
    As you tell her about your Charizard kill, a mixture of confusion and fear which she tried to suppress in order to keep a straight face. Her eyes drifted toward the ground; she intended to die with dignity, if nothing else.

    But when you say you'll let her live, her head snaps up with enough velocity to almost break her neck. Her mouth is agape in shock and she is too stunned to even speak.

    She blinks in awe as you instruct Carn and continue speaking to her. Luckily for you her, she has no intention to attack you at this point. When she hears your question, she shakes her head and answers solemnly, "I had no other way to be a trainer. I'm from Maelstrom, and Dirk wiped the floor with me three straight times. My parents flew me to Xylo to cheer me up...that's when an Ostra recruiter found me and I signed up like an idiot. They've had me running these stupid missions ever since.

    "I know you don't have any reason to believe me, but I mean it when I say I'll be glad to help you take those jerks down. You can find me in the Ninetails Cafe on the north end of town whenever you make your way to Xylo.
    " There is a definite gratitude in her voice as she adds at last, "Thanks for letting me live."
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  27. Top - End - #1347
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    As you tell her about your Charizard kill, a mixture of confusion and fear which she tried to suppress in order to keep a straight face. Her eyes drifted toward the ground; she intended to die with dignity, if nothing else.

    But when you say you'll let her live, her head snaps up with enough velocity to almost break her neck. Her mouth is agape in shock and she is too stunned to even speak.

    She blinks in awe as you instruct Carn and continue speaking to her. Luckily for you her, she has no intention to attack you at this point. When she hears your question, she shakes her head and answers solemnly, "I had no other way to be a trainer. I'm from Maelstrom, and Dirk wiped the floor with me three straight times. My parents flew me to Xylo to cheer me up...that's when an Ostra recruiter found me and I signed up like an idiot. They've had me running these stupid missions ever since.

    "I know you don't have any reason to believe me, but I mean it when I say I'll be glad to help you take those jerks down. You can find me in the Ninetails Cafe on the north end of town whenever you make your way to Xylo.
    " There is a definite gratitude in her voice as she adds at last, "Thanks for letting me live."
    Don't waste it, he says cutting her bonds.

    There is another alternative, he says, looking the ninja up and down. Would Ostra hunt you if you left? he asks, a strange gleam in his eyes. What do they do to deserters?
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  28. Top - End - #1348
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Don't waste it, he says cutting her bonds.

    There is another alternative, he says, looking the ninja up and down. Would Ostra hunt you if you left? he asks, a strange gleam in his eyes. What do they do to deserters?
    She immediately stretches upon her newly granted freedom, and she raises an eyebrow at your suggestion. "They would send others after me, in time. I've collected Ostra 'mons from deserters before, and it's never pretty."

    She elaborates, "The main problem with deserting isn't what Ostra does, though. It's what they won't do anymore. See, we don't have League licenses to carry Pokemon, so we get in a lot of trouble if we get caught. Being in Ostra means they'll bail you out somehow.

    Trainers have the League, Ostra members have the Team. Without any protection at all, I'd be hunted without sanctuary.
    "
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

  29. Top - End - #1349
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    She immediately stretches upon her newly granted freedom, and she raises an eyebrow at your suggestion. "They would send others after me, in time. I've collected Ostra 'mons from deserters before, and it's never pretty."

    She elaborates, "The main problem with deserting isn't what Ostra does, though. It's what they won't do anymore. See, we don't have League licenses to carry Pokemon, so we get in a lot of trouble if we get caught. Being in Ostra means they'll bail you out somehow.

    Trainers have the League, Ostra members have the Team. Without any protection at all, I'd be hunted without sanctuary.
    "
    Pitch nods. He didn't need to bring the law down on himself, especially not after what he did.

    I understand. Return to your group then. Collect information. And wait for me to arrive.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM



  30. Top - End - #1350
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    HZ514's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch nods. He didn't need to bring the law down on himself, especially not after what he did.

    I understand. Return to your group then. Collect information. And wait for me to arrive.
    "Will do. Thanks again," she says as she leaves. She quickly makes her way through the trees, not even giving a backwards glance at the poor sap who remains unconscious on the ground nearby.

    As you survey your surroundings, you notice that Carn has passed out since you started interrogating the girl.
    Spoiler: Pokemon!
    Show
    Friend Code: 4914-4268-7916. I play Y a lot.


    Disintegrate. Gust of Wind.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    …you do understand how stories work, right?
    (Snipped from this post.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •