New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1487

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #1351
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
    "Will do. Thanks again," she says as she leaves. She quickly makes her way through the trees, not even giving a backwards glance at the poor sap who remains unconscious on the ground nearby.

As you survey your surroundings, you notice that Carn has passed out since you started interrogating the girl.
    Pitch curses, forgetting the beast was injured. He pulls out a Potion, pouring it on the wounds of the Pokemon and hoping that it will help him recover.

Thales, watch Carn. If anything else happens, call me.

He walks over to the other Ostra grunt, waiving his Ekans to the side. He plants his foot firmly on the man's throat and just pushes a little. The man can probably still talk, if barely.

What about you? Anything you can do for me?
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ettin in the Playground

The Dugtrio braces itself just in time for the leaves to tear through its triple-bodied, uhh, body? The razor sharp projectiles leave a plethora of open gashes on the Dugtrio, which barely remains conscious as a result.

"Oh no, Dugtrio! Try to dig underground to buy some time to recover!"

Unfortunately, the steel-themed battleground gives no ground to the Dugtrio and its efforts to dig beneath the surface prove futile. It remains in place, exhausted and helpless.

Spoiler
    Show
    Dugtrio just wasted its turn tryin' to Dig. What a noob.
    Razor leaf again! The venasaur complies, shooting a whirlwind of grassy blades at the ground type.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[16] AC 2 special grass. (2d8+48)[57]
    Crit on 18+ (2d8+10)[24]
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    Pitch curses, forgetting the beast was injured. He pulls out a Potion, pouring it on the wounds of the Pokemon and hoping that it will help him recover.

Thales, watch Carn. If anything else happens, call me.

He walks over to the other Ostra grunt, waiving his Ekans to the side. He plants his foot firmly on the man's throat and just pushes a little. The man can probably still talk, if barely.

What about you? Anything you can do for me?
    The liquid medicine helps to return some color to Carn, and he breathes easier once it's taken effect. He is, however, still fully conked out. Thales dutifully watches over him.

The guy sputters out in a raspy voice, "Screw...you."

Spoiler
    Show
    I forgot what color he spoke in. I just picked a shade o' green randomly.

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Titan in the Playground

The liquid medicine helps to return some color to Carn, and he breathes easier once it's taken effect. He is, however, still fully conked out. Thales dutifully watches over him.

The guy sputters out in a raspy voice, "Screw...you."

Spoiler
    Show
    I forgot what color he spoke in. I just picked a shade o' green randomly.
    How creative, Pitch says, increasing the pressure, watching with no small amount of glee as the man slowly suffocates. He doesn't stop until the light is gone from the man's eyes.

Show

5. - Top - End - #1355

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    Razor leaf again! The venasaur complies, shooting a whirlwind of grassy blades at the ground type.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[19] AC 2 special grass. (3d6+28)[38]
    Crit on 18+ [roll2]
    The Dugtrio never had a chance against your relentless onslaught of sharpened foliage. It immediately faints and gets returned by your opponent.

"Not looking good! Alright, it's all up to you, Hitmonlee! Light 'em up!"

He sends out a particularly limber looking Hitmonlee, which promptly runs toward your Venusaur and launches itself, left foot first. It's traveling so fast, its foot catches fire along the way!

Spoiler
    Show
    Blaze Kick!
    AC 4 (1d20)[19] (Burn 19-20, crit 18-20)
    Damage: (3d6+28)[38]
    Crit if crittin': 21 per average base 8 damage

6. - Top - End - #1356

How creative, Pitch says, increasing the pressure, watching with no small amount of glee as the man slowly suffocates. He doesn't stop until the light is gone from the man's eyes.
    The man struggles as much as you would expect him too, but obviously to no avail. Slowly, but surely, the light fades from his eyes and his body goes limp.

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Titan in the Playground

Keb, bury this idiot. We leave in the morning, he says, going back to his tent.

Inigan, Dolis, take first watch. Swap out when somebody else comes.

Show

8. - Top - End - #1358

Keb, bury this idiot. We leave in the morning, he says, going back to his tent.

Inigan, Dolis, take first watch. Swap out when somebody else comes.
    Keb drags the fresh corpse off into the woods and you can hear faint sounds of digging in the distance as you fall asleep.

Nothing more befalls you on this night, because that would be ridiculous. The next morning, a few stray rays of sunlight find you and your team on the forest floor.

Spoiler
    Show
    You can take it straight to the encounter rolls or role play for a bit, up to you.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ettin in the Playground

The grassy mon weathers the blow, and roars in agony. Leo glared hard at the opponet. It was possible they could outlast it. Did it have any more fire moves? He didn't think so.

Time to stall Venasaur! Use synthesis. The dinosaur absorbs the sunlight, and heals as the poisonous gloop it held brings it closer to full health.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1360

The grassy mon weathers the blow, and roars in agony. Leo glared hard at the opponet. It was possible they could outlast it. Did it have any more fire moves? He didn't think so.

Time to stall Venasaur! Use synthesis. The dinosaur absorbs the sunlight, and heals as the poisonous gloop it held brings it closer to full health.
    The latent sunlight reflected and magnified around the battlefield heals your Pokemon up quite nicely. Your gamble pays off as well, as it seems the Hitmonlee indeed has no more fire attacks.

"Keep up the assault, Hitmonlee!

The Pokemon backs up a bit, bounces a few times, and then launches itself high up in the air, intending to bring down all its brute force down on your Venusaur's face.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hi Jump Kick!
    AC 3 (1d20)[7]
    Damage base 13 (4d10+30)[55]
    Crit: 45
    If miss, 20 damage on Hitmonlee.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Titan in the Playground

Keb drags the fresh corpse off into the woods and you can hear faint sounds of digging in the distance as you fall asleep.

Nothing more befalls you on this night, because that would be ridiculous. The next morning, a few stray rays of sunlight find you and your team on the forest floor.

Spoiler
    Show
    You can take it straight to the encounter rolls or role play for a bit, up to you.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rest should full heal all.

Pitch rises early, calling his team over, specifically Lighter, Outlet, and Rope.

Time for some training, he simply says, pointing to trees as targets. He begins putting the Pokemon through drills as he prepares them to fight. Lighter is forced to send quick bursts of flames at trees, singing them. Outlet dashes around, practicing maintaining an electric field around himself. Rope is sent doing target practice as well, leeching the life out of plants. Pitch is silent, unless he is critiquing some error.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Group Trainer and Adept Command to train these three. 1 hour, -1/4th HP, gain 12 EXP each.

Also, Ace Trainer lets me set 1 CS on each to +1. I will do Attack on Outlet, Special Attack on Lighter, and Special Attack on the Tangela.

After an hour of training, the three Pokemon are exhausted and ready to stop. Pitch allows them, but does not return them forcing them to walk. Pitch scoops up Outlet, patting the small Pokemon on the head.

Everybody, get ready to go, he says packing up his survival kit as he slings his backpack on. His knife is held loosely in his hand, ready to strike if need be.

Time to head out, he says, still carrying Outlet and gesturing the Absol towards his side, making sure to gingerly strap the Audino to its back.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100)[62]+(2d6)[8]
    (1d20)[1]+(2d6)[9]

Show

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

The venasaur barely felt the mighty kick. Seed him.

Spoiler
    Show
    leech seed. AC 4. (1d20)[5]. 1/8 of his full hp from him to me each turn.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Troll in the Playground

Packing up his supplies, Nikolas returns his entire team save Orobas and Ten, who cling his back and walk alongside him respectively. Nodding in the affirmative, he sets out along the road with his Pokemon at his side. When they were around him he could pretend as though he were a normal kid even.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Encounter Rate: (1d100)[12]
    Survival Bonus: (2d6-1)[6]

Encounter Difficulty: (1d20)[8]
    Survival Bonus: (2d6-1)[9]

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

14. - Top - End - #1364

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rest should full heal all.

Pitch rises early, calling his team over, specifically Lighter, Outlet, and Rope.

Time for some training, he simply says, pointing to trees as targets. He begins putting the Pokemon through drills as he prepares them to fight. Lighter is forced to send quick bursts of flames at trees, singing them. Outlet dashes around, practicing maintaining an electric field around himself. Rope is sent doing target practice as well, leeching the life out of plants. Pitch is silent, unless he is critiquing some error.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using Group Trainer and Adept Command to train these three. 1 hour, -1/4th HP, gain 12 EXP each.

Also, Ace Trainer lets me set 1 CS on each to +1. I will do Attack on Outlet, Special Attack on Lighter, and Special Attack on the Tangela.

After an hour of training, the three Pokemon are exhausted and ready to stop. Pitch allows them, but does not return them forcing them to walk. Pitch scoops up Outlet, patting the small Pokemon on the head.

Everybody, get ready to go, he says packing up his survival kit as he slings his backpack on. His knife is held loosely in his hand, ready to strike if need be.

Time to head out, he says, still carrying Outlet and gesturing the Absol towards his side, making sure to gingerly strap the Audino to its back.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]+[roll1]
    [roll2]+[roll3]
    The Absol follows along, occasionally glancing at the Audinio, which is still sound asleep. It probably won't be awake for quite a while.

You walk for a while, the scenery never changing as you pass tree after tree. Eventually you come across a sort of clearing where a bunch of tiny buglike pokemon are slithering around. They're just going about their business, and do not immediately become hostile toward you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Map! Hopefully that works. There are lots of Wurmples, have a field day. The box is where you can send Pokemon out (one space away from you).

15. - Top - End - #1365

The venasaur barely felt the mighty kick. Seed him.

Spoiler
    Show
    leech seed. AC 4. (1d20)[17]. 1/8 of his full hp from him to me each turn.
    The Hitmonlee nimbly dodges the seedlings and then sets itself up for another attack.

"Keep wearing 'em down, Hitmonlee!"

The Pokemon starts to spin around, fanning its legs in a whirlwind of kicking power. It brings down the cyclone of legs down onto your Venusaur.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rolling Kick!
    AC 4 (1d20)[17] flinch on 15-20
    Damage: (2d6+28)[32]
    Crit = 15

16. - Top - End - #1366

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
    Packing up his supplies, Nikolas returns his entire team save Orobas and Ten, who cling his back and walk alongside him respectively. Nodding in the affirmative, he sets out along the road with his Pokemon at his side. When they were around him he could pretend as though he were a normal kid even.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Encounter Rate: [roll0]
    Survival Bonus: [roll1]

Encounter Difficulty: [roll2]
    Survival Bonus: [roll3]
    You travel for a while on the open road, Quinn respecting your personal space by not engaging you in too much small talk. Around midday, she pulls out some food and offers it to you and your pokemon. As you're eating, Quinn chokes on her food and points behind you.

"Look!" she exclaims. "A herd of Miltank!"

You glance behind you and notice that there is indeed a group of about half a dozen cowlike Pokemon slowly making their way across the plains.

"Should we try to catch some?" Quinn asks, readying her styler if you answer in the affirmative.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ettin in the Playground

The Hitmonlee nimbly dodges the seedlings and then sets itself up for another attack.

"Keep wearing 'em down, Hitmonlee!"

The Pokemon starts to spin around, fanning its legs in a whirlwind of kicking power. It brings down the cyclone of legs down onto your Venusaur.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rolling Kick!
    AC 4 [roll0] flinch on 15-20
    Damage: [roll1]
    Crit = 15
    The hit flinched venasaur, but the measly damage it took was quickly healed by his black sludge.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Titan in the Playground

The Absol follows along, occasionally glancing at the Audinio, which is still sound asleep. It probably won't be awake for quite a while.

You walk for a while, the scenery never changing as you pass tree after tree. Eventually you come across a sort of clearing where a bunch of tiny buglike pokemon are slithering around. They're just going about their business, and do not immediately become hostile toward you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Map! Hopefully that works. There are lots of Wurmples, have a field day. The box is where you can send Pokemon out (one space away from you).
    Pitch slowly backs away. He doesn't want to be right in the middle of these Pokemon when he attacks. He lets Lighter out right in front of him.

Lighter. Give us some smoke. Then we can start a fire, he says, glaring at the Pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to G12. Release Charmander in G11.
    Command Check! (3d6+1)[12]
    IF HE ****ING LISTENS, Smokescreen the 3x3 formed by F7 to H9.

Show

19. - Top - End - #1369

The hit flinched venasaur, but the measly damage it took was quickly healed by his black sludge.
    No commands are needed, The Hitmonlee simply continues its assault. It balances itself on one foot while raising the other one high up in the air, then smashing it down onto your Pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Brick Break!
    AC 2 (1d20)[17]
    DB 8 (3d6+28)[43]
    Crit = 21

20. - Top - End - #1370

Pitch slowly backs away. He doesn't want to be right in the middle of these Pokemon when he attacks. He lets Lighter out right in front of him.

Lighter. Give us some smoke. Then we can start a fire, he says, glaring at the Pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to G12. Release Charmander in G11.
    Command Check! [roll0]
    IF HE ****ING LISTENS, Smokescreen the 3x3 formed by F7 to H9.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

Perhaps something about your plan sounds exciting to Lighter, because he immediately obeys and lobs globs of smoke to provide some cover from the mob of bugs.

The smoke confuses the Wurmple, most of which start to muddle around aimlessly. A few wander into the smoke, and the two closest to your location slither toward you but don't initiate with any hostile attacks.

Meanwhile, the Absol stalks around the trees to flank when you strike.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ettin in the Playground

No commands are needed, The Hitmonlee simply continues its assault. It balances itself on one foot while raising the other one high up in the air, then smashing it down onto your Pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Brick Break!
    AC 2 (1d20)[18]
    DB 8 (5d8+36)[58]
    Crit = 21
    The venasaur slams itself recklessly into its opponent, willing to risk damaging itself in order to inflict damage on the fighting type.

Spoiler
    Show
    Double Edge AC 2 (1d20)[18] phsyical normal (5d8+36)[58]. (5d8+12)[35] on crit. Recoil 1/3

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

Perhaps something about your plan sounds exciting to Lighter, because he immediately obeys and lobs globs of smoke to provide some cover from the mob of bugs.

The smoke confuses the Wurmple, most of which start to muddle around aimlessly. A few wander into the smoke, and the two closest to your location slither toward you but don't initiate with any hostile attacks.

Meanwhile, the Absol stalks around the trees to flank when you strike.
    Pitch grins.

Burn them all, Pitch says calmly, leaping at the nearest Wurmple and plunging his knife towards its gooey flesh.

Spoiler
    Show
    Targetting H10.
    Knife Struggle
    AC: 4 (1d20)[11]
    Damage: (1d8+20)[22]
    Crit: (1d8+7)[12]

As he does so, he directs Lighter towards the other Wurmple that is out of the smoke. A quick burst of flames should render it to ashes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Target I11.
    Command: (3d6+1)[11]
    Ember
    AC: 2 (1d20)[6] 18-20 Burn
    Damage: (2d6+20)[23]
    Crit: (2d6+8)[12]

Show

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Troll in the Playground

With an impassive gaze, Nikolas looks at the cow Pokemon herd and reaches to his belt for an empty Pokeball only to realize that he's run out. Embarrassedly, he rubs at the base of his neck and admits this aloud, "A-actually, I'm all out of Pokeballs. I can help you catch them, if you want?"

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

24. - Top - End - #1374

The venasaur slams itself recklessly into its opponent, willing to risk damaging itself in order to inflict damage on the fighting type.

Spoiler
    Show
    Double Edge AC 2 [roll0] phsyical normal [roll1]. [roll2] on crit. Recoil 1/3
    Spoiler
    Show
    That totally wouldn't actually knock the Hitmonlee out, but we all know where this is going so...

Your Pokemon's massive body slams into the Hitmonlee with enough force to send the enemy 'mon sprawling across the metallic ground. It struggles to get up, but Tanner decides to just return it to spare it additional pain.

"Darn it! I really wanted that Shiny Larvitar. Oh well, great battle man!"

Your Pokemon (who have been watching the battle by your side) let out a loud cheer to celebrate your victory!

Spoiler
    Show
    They gain EXP from watching your battle, as well!
    Piri Piri learned a lot watching your Magmortar's mastery of flames. Piri Piri gains 25 EXP!
    Nightlock and Beula were a little...preoccupied with one another, but they both appreciated your Venusaur's toughness and learned the value of perseverance. They both gain 15 EXP!
    Sicarius enjoyed the style with which you dominated your opponent. He gains
    20 EXP!
    Xianti's off in her own world, but she still watched bits of the fight. She gains 5 EXP!

You and Tanner make your way back to the lobby and find most of the rest of the trainers gathered there. They are gathered in various groups, talking about their battles. Violetta waves to you when she sees you.

"Hey, Leo! Did you win?"

25. - Top - End - #1375

Pitch grins.

Burn them all, Pitch says calmly, leaping at the nearest Wurmple and plunging his knife towards its gooey flesh.

Spoiler
    Show
    Targetting H10.
    Knife Struggle
    AC: 4 [roll0]
    Damage: [roll1]
    Crit: [roll2]

As he does so, he directs Lighter towards the other Wurmple that is out of the smoke. A quick burst of flames should render it to ashes.

Spoiler
    Show
    Target I11.
    Command: [roll3]
    Ember
    AC: 2 [roll4] 18-20 Burn
    Damage: [roll5]
    Crit: [roll6]
    Your knife plunges deep into the tiny creature's fleshy body, eviscerating some vital internal organs. The look of utter shock is frozen on its face as it slumps to the ground.

Lighter's victim is nowhere near as lucky. The burst of flame incinerates the poor Wurmple and leaves behind nothing more than a charred husk in its wake. The embers also briefly dance around some nearby shrubbery before extinguishing themselves.

To your right, a Wurmple you could barely see suddenly disappears from sight. A muted scream barely escapes from its lungs before the Absol silences it.

Unfortunately for the rest of the Wurmple, the smoke has blocked their vision of the events which just transpired. They're still just confused by the random smoke in their midst and continue to meander around. One walks up through the smoke and ends up right in front of you.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ettin in the Playground

Yep! It was tough, but my pokemon managed to overcome my opponet's team. It's so different battling at high levels though. A completely different game. I'm excited for when my pokemon reach that level. It'll really be something.

What about you? What was your match like?

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1377

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Situation View Post
    With an impassive gaze, Nikolas looks at the cow Pokemon herd and reaches to his belt for an empty Pokeball only to realize that he's run out. Embarrassedly, he rubs at the base of his neck and admits this aloud, "A-actually, I'm all out of Pokeballs. I can help you catch them, if you want?"
    "Oh, no problem!" she responds. "Here, I've got plenty." She reaches into her bag and tosses you a pair of Poke Balls.

Spoiler
    Show
    You acquire 2 Poke Balls!

She sends out a large bearlike Pokemon and waits for you to make the first move.

Spoiler
    Show
    Map! Still need to find sprites for you and Quinn and her Pokemon, but the Miltank are totally there.
    Last edited by HZ514; 2013-03-25 at 10:55 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

Your knife plunges deep into the tiny creature's fleshy body, eviscerating some vital internal organs. The look of utter shock is frozen on its face as it slumps to the ground.

Lighter's victim is nowhere near as lucky. The burst of flame incinerates the poor Wurmple and leaves behind nothing more than a charred husk in its wake. The embers also briefly dance around some nearby shrubbery before extinguishing themselves.

To your right, a Wurmple you could barely see suddenly disappears from sight. A muted scream barely escapes from its lungs before the Absol silences it.

Unfortunately for the rest of the Wurmple, the smoke has blocked their vision of the events which just transpired. They're still just confused by the random smoke in their midst and continue to meander around. One walks up through the smoke and ends up right in front of you.
    Pitch grins at the Wurmple that stumbled out of the shrubs.

Hello there, he says, grabbing for its face and plunging his knife down towards an eye.

It's time to die.

Spoiler
    Show
    Struggle on G10!
    AC: 4 (1d20)[6]
    Damage: (1d8+20)[22]
    Crit: (1d8+7)[14]

Pitch looks at the smoke, trying to see the Wurmple through it and finding it impossible.

Lighter. Let's see how our friends like fire, he says, gesturing towards the smoke.

Lighter can barely make out the outline of a Wurmple, and sends a hot burst of fire towards it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ember on H8!
    AC: 2, 18-20 Burn: (1d20)[7] (+3 on AC due to SMOKE)
    Damage: (2d6+20)[30]
    Crit: (2d6+8)[17]

Show

29. - Top - End - #1379

Yep! It was tough, but my pokemon managed to overcome my opponet's team. It's so different battling at high levels though. A completely different game. I'm excited for when my pokemon reach that level. It'll really be something.

What about you? What was your match like?
    "I know what you mean!" she replies eagerly with a smile. "Commanding Pokemon that strong...it just feels amazing! And yep, I beat a trainer from Elrem. He picked three Poison types which were totally no match for my Gardevoir!" she adds happily. "Oh, and our battlefield was totally on fire! What was yours like?
    Last edited by HZ514; 2013-03-25 at 10:39 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1380

Pitch grins at the Wurmple that stumbled out of the shrubs.

Hello there, he says, grabbing for its face and plunging his knife down towards an eye.

It's time to die.

Spoiler
    Show
    Struggle on G10!
    AC: 4 (1d20)[19]
    Damage: (1d6+9)[10]
    Crit: [roll2]

Pitch looks at the smoke, trying to see the Wurmple through it and finding it impossible.

Lighter. Let's see how our friends like fire, he says, gesturing towards the smoke.

Lighter can barely make out the outline of a Wurmple, and sends a hot burst of fire towards it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ember on H8!
    AC: 2, 18-20 Burn: [roll3] (+3 on AC due to SMOKE)
    Damage: [roll4]
    Crit: [roll5]
    This Wurmple proves a bit more resilient than the first one you stabbed, but it's still plenty worse for the wear. It gathers its senses and tries to jab its poisonous tail into you.

Spoiler
    Show
    Poison Sting!
    AC 2 (1d20)[19]
    DB 2 (1d6+9)[10]
    Crit = 6

Your Charmander's aim is true through the smoke, and the target is reduced to a pile of smoldering ashes. The other two Wurmple who were inside the smoke as well wander toward the source of the strange, strong heat. They stop at just the edge of the smoke, shivering in fear of the tremendous beast that shoots flames from its mouth.

On the other side of the smoke, another Wurmple is taken down by your stealthy ally. The rest of them start to sense something is very, very amiss and make their way away from the quickly worsening scene.