Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 754
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    EvilRoeSlade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Batmare swoops down from a nearby building with a baster in hand, crouches down and extracts a sample of the acid so she can analyze it later. Then she glances over her shoulder and glares at Elixir. "I'm Batmare," she snarls, and then gallops off.
    Avatar by Dirtytabs - Much gratitude

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Orange Cadence trotted past, banging a drum and shouting. "Woo! More cowbell!" He then ran off to buy a pair of castanets, raspberry color.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-09-03 at 07:19 PM.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    52.5 Lemons's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sur la piste
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Rogue Nine for the revenge vote. I'll do some role play later, a bit busy currently.
    this signature is dedicated to Lamp, the best wizard gnome there ever was...
    (Epee avi by none other than myself)
    Random String of Numbers: 12 18 99 90
    Check out some of my photography here
    Read about a project I'm involved in dedicated to providing safe drinking water here
    Spoiler
    Show


  4. - Top - End - #94
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Barrister Trotalot, walked around Tiaraville in an ambling gait, thinking "Whoever ends up winning, there's going to be an awful lot paperwork to sort everything out. I have a feeling that in several weeks my hooves are going to be all inky"
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    otakuryoga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Tigerfang seems to know alot about ninjas

    ..who operate best at night

    ..like NMM's minions
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Istari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    A brown Earth Pony emerges from a conspicuous blue box.

    "Ahh its good to be back!"

    super dark33

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Gray Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    (First vote goes to Rogue 9.)

    A dark blue pegasus slowly flies on the skies, pushing large, dark clouds around. Once a significant number of them are close together, he jumpes once on each of them, making it rain lightly down below. Happy with a job well done, Rainy Charge curls up on the most confortable cloud and falls asleep with the sound of the rain helping him enter the realm of dreams.

    Shy Guy avatar made by the awesome Death by DM



    Join us today.

    The Legend of Zelda WW: The Wind Waker is underway.

    Previous Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Great. I wake up with a "smurf-over" in some way-too-colorful locale, and now these weird pony people are trying to kill me.

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground
     
    planswalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ravnica
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    A large brown earth pony walks into town. He seems to be pulling a cart with everything he owns on his back, his bright yellow pants catching the eye.

    Aha, I am back! Now 52.5 Lemons will regret throwing me away! There's only so much yellow this town can support. I plan to be that yellow! The pants think.

    The brown earth pony seems to be oblivious to the pants's thoughts.
    Best. Thread. Ever!

    Much thanks to Ceika for the Collin Brady Poketar!

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Atreyu the Masked LLama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    JC, TN or Camelot.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign



    The llama walked into the square, looking around at all the chaos with a sigh. He and his herd had practiced for weeks perfecting their traveling stageplay of the Rocky Horror Pony Show and this happens at the first town they come to!

    Everybody in this town is crazy! He mutters to himself. Its like the sword of Damocles is hanging over my head.

    (Also, because I need Alarra alive in this game, I've gotta point at Forum Explorer. Well...I don't need her alive, but I do miss chatting about this games with her and she won't talk about it if she's dead.)
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show


    Caution: Llama posting

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Aren't you going to go into town and randomly accuse someone?
    The Count was taken aback.
    Randomly accuse someone? Who do you think I am?
    I would never stoop to such a level and debase myself in front of the commoners. And anyway, I know who it is. It's that masked vigilante.

    The llamas aren't involved in vigilante activities...
    You know who I meant, Catpony, or whatever it was. A person should never hide under the cover of darkness to perform justice!
    No! They should go forth with the light of the sun at their back and the glory of the nation riding with them!

    And the time we ambushed those raiders...?
    The sun was up.
    No it wasn't.
    I saw it coming over the mountains, you should have paid more attention.
    Silver Scream was forced to roll his eyes again. It was widely believed he had the strongest eye muscles in all Equestria with the amount of work they did.

    --------

    EvilRoeSlade as a random point.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    A knock was heard at the main door of the Von sterling manor.

    They should respond now.
    and i will have my base of oparation! inside the fancy trash can he has!
    Im having a watch-log-thing.
    Read it HERE!

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Diego Havoc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilRoeSlade View Post
    Batmare swoops down from a nearby building with a baster in hand, crouches down and extracts a sample of the acid so she can analyze it later. Then she glances over her shoulder and glares at Elixir. "I'm Batmare," she snarls, and then gallops off.
    Elixir blinks in confusion as the strange pony in the bat costume zooms off with his fail experiment. "Well. I wasn't expecting that. I must remember to meet up with this Batmare later and thank her for keeping Tiaraville free of litter and acid."
    Just call me Diego. Mr. Havoc was my father.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Jazzberry Jam was oblivious to it all, safe in the haven of his studio and wrapped in sweet, smooth music. He may just be an earth pony, but he sure could work his magic with that sax of his. (and somehow play it with hooves, which is really impressive when you think about it)

    ((planswalker for the yellow text))
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    usourselves&we's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    In an underground base a three lagged pony works on his artificial hoof in silence, aside form the really large machinery making an awful lot of noise, he must be deaf.

    ((Grimmace for being above us and being a musicpony))
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Now that Count Von Sterling had calmed down a bit and had settled into his evening routine - well, it might have been evening - Silver Scream could finally get his work done organising the Count's schedule and filing his paperwork. Ember Metal was writing his letters. Mostly to friends and former colleagues, but also letters of protest to government agencies. He liked to keep them on their toes.
    Silver Scream?
    He looked up to see the Count still busy writing his letters.
    Yes Your Illustriousness?
    There's someone at the door. Go tell them that if they're selling things, it had better be oranges.
    Silver Scream rolled his eyes again.
    Of course Your Illustriousness.
    -----
    A minute later, the door was opened.
    Yes?
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Ummm yes.
    i am a fugitive who is in need of a place to live.
    So how roomy is your dumpster?
    Im having a watch-log-thing.
    Read it HERE!

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    EvilRoeSlade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
    In an underground base a three lagged pony works on his artificial hoof in silence, aside form the really large machinery making an awful lot of noise, he must be deaf.
    After a hard day of brutal vigilante justice, Batmare returns home. "What are you doing in my underground base?" She asks, thoroughly perplexed. "I'm Batmare," she adds. "And I was saving that bat-machine in case I ever ran into a villain who was missing a leg and whose weakness was artificial hooves."
    Avatar by Dirtytabs - Much gratitude

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    The Count doesn't take in fugitives without good reason. But, feel free to leave your name, address and opinion on kakistocracy and he'll send you a letter concerning scheduling an appointment.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-09-10 at 09:32 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lex-Kat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Avvie by DirtyTabs.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Day 1

    Grumpy Bear stumbled from his haystack, scowling fiercly at the brightly colored ponies. And just what are you staring at? he says, placing his furry fists on his hips. You act as if you'd never seen a talking bear before.

    There is some grumbling and whispering and general discussion amongst the ever-growing crowd of ponies, as they collectively give thought to what they should make of this strange creature.

    Look, he's got a thundercloud on his belly. Obviously he works for Nightmare Moon.

    Or worse, Diamond Tiara. To which there was a concensus of agreement.

    Who said that!! a squeeky voice called out from the center of the crowd.

    Like the red sea, the crowd parted revealling High-Justicar Snips, who trotted out, head held high. Beside him trotted his best, and possibly only pal, Snails.

    The two of them circled the dark blue bear, who stood his ground, tapping his foot in annoyance. Could we hurry this along? I have to get back. Grumpy Bear pulls back his fur and looks at his watch. Grrrr. I have a date with Smurfette in just under half an hour.

    Oh you do, do you? Snips says, icily. His voice changing mid-sentance, becoming more.....

    Grumpy Bear awoke with a jolt, eyes wide, and heart racing. Slowly he turned his head to the left, and found a pair of angry eyes glaring back at him. It... it was just a dream, sweetie. he said timidly, knowing that answer wouldn't be enough.

    Cheer Bear wasn't looking all that cheerful at the moment. In fact, if looks could kill....

    Grumpy Bear hopped out of bed and ran for his life. He knew he'd be sleeping with the Care Bear Cousins this night. Heck, maybe for the next week.

    Back in Ponyville.....

    The crowd of gathered ponies stood in amazement, just staring blankly at the space where the bear had been.

    Snips and Snails, also stunned, felt something in their bodies. A strange feeling, that rarely comes to them. An intelligent thought. As one, they turned to the crowd. And that's what happens when you talk against Mayor Diamond Tiara.

    Yeah! Snails agrees.

    This brings the other ponies out of their silence, and they begin to snicker and giggle. Soon the crowd is broken up, leaving Snips and Snails alone, proud of their quick thinking.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Grumpy Bear (Rogue Nine) was just having a bad dream.... or was he? Either way, he was just a Town Pony Bear.


    Night 1 Begins.
    It will last about 24 hours.

    Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Killed? |Role
    01|Alarra|Musings||
    02|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|Rocky Horror Llama||
    03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
    04|C'Nor|||
    05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
    06|Elemental|Ember Metal, Count von Sterling||
    07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
    08|EvilRoeSlade|Batmare||
    09|52.5 Lemons|Sub-Lime||
    10|Forum Explorer|Thinking Cap||
    11|GnomeGninjas|||
    12|Gray Mage|Rainy Charge||
    13|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam||
    14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    15|inky13112|Sour Bloom||
    16|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock||
    17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
    18|Mangosta71|||
    19|Matthais2207|Warpony Tarquin||
    20|Murska|||
    21|Otakuryoga|||
    22|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
    23|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
    24|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure||
    25|Reinholdt|||
    26|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
    27|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
    28|TigerFang|TigerPony||
    29|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
    30|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
    01|Rogue Nine|Grumpy Bear|Day 1|Town Pony Bear
    [/table]
    Spoiler
    Show

    Inner Circle. Lexdoll by Recaiden

    Nothing to See Here, nothing is recruiting.

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    The Count doesn't take in fugitives without good reason. But, feel free to leave your name, address and opinion on republicanism and he'll send you a letter concerning scheduling an appointment.
    Alright, Dark spark is my name, adress is the dumpster over there *points at the small dumpster* and my opinion about the thing is: What is that thing? hope ill see you soon!


    Dark spark walked and dived into the dumpster. looking around suspectivly.
    Im having a watch-log-thing.
    Read it HERE!

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    super dark33's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Day 1

    Grumpy Bear stumbled from his haystack, scowling fiercly at the brightly colored ponies. And just what are you staring at? he says, placing his furry fists on his hips. You act as if you'd never seen a talking bear before.

    There is some grumbling and whispering and general discussion amongst the ever-growing crowd of ponies, as they collectively give thought to what they should make of this strange creature.

    Look, he's got a thundercloud on his belly. Obviously he works for Nightmare Moon.

    Or worse, Diamond Tiara. To which there was a concensus of agreement.

    Who said that!! a squeeky voice called out from the center of the crowd.

    Like the red sea, the crowd parted revealling High-Justicar Snips, who trotted out, head held high. Beside him trotted his best, and possibly only pal, Snails.

    The two of them circled the dark blue bear, who stood his ground, tapping his foot in annoyance. Could we hurry this along? I have to get back. Grumpy Bear pulls back his fur and looks at his watch. Grrrr. I have a date with Smurfette in just under half an hour.

    Oh you do, do you? Snips says, icily. His voice changing mid-sentance, becoming more.....

    Grumpy Bear awoke with a jolt, eyes wide, and heart racing. Slowly he turned his head to the left, and found a pair of angry eyes glaring back at him. It... it was just a dream, sweetie. he said timidly, knowing that answer wouldn't be enough.

    Cheer Bear wasn't looking all that cheerful at the moment. In fact, if looks could kill....

    Grumpy Bear hopped out of bed and ran for his life. He knew he'd be sleeping with the Care Bear Cousins this night. Heck, maybe for the next week.

    Back in TIARAVILLE!!!!!!111!!!ONEONEONE!.....

    The crowd of gathered ponies stood in amazement, just staring blankly at the space where the bear had been.

    Snips and Snails, also stunned, felt something in their bodies. A strange feeling, that rarely comes to them. An intelligent thought. As one, they turned to the crowd. And that's what happens when you talk against Mayor Diamond Tiara.

    Yeah! Snails agrees.

    This brings the other ponies out of their silence, and they begin to snicker and giggle. Soon the crowd is broken up, leaving Snips and Snails alone, proud of their quick thinking.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Grumpy Bear (Rogue Nine) was just having a bad dream.... or was he? Either way, he was just a Town Pony Bear.


    Night 1 Begins.
    It will last about 24 hours.

    Ehem yes.
    i do not want to be thrown to jail for such mistakes!
    Last edited by super dark33; 2012-09-07 at 01:21 AM.
    Im having a watch-log-thing.
    Read it HERE!

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    otakuryoga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    did....we just get a Grumpy/Cheer carebear shipping?
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Try not to think about anything Lex says too much. She'll just infest your mind with the craziness of the FaePony.
    Avatar by araveugnitsuga

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I have no idea how you could possibly have convinced anyone, living or not, witch or not, to for a single second doubt that you were scum. It's scary.
    Theme song Vesth made for me.
    My overly long signature


  25. - Top - End - #115
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    A pink and white pony zooms by at full gallup. "Hey everybody what's go..."

    The rest is out of earshot as the pony runs out the other side of Tiaraville.



    (So yeah, lost reliable internet. I might be able to show up every so often, but it's probably better to find a replacement.)
    Break the rhythm!
    Reinforce the rhyme!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.




    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lex-Kat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Avvie by DirtyTabs.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Night 1

    An orange tiger kitteh wandered about Tiaraville during the night, hunting mice and causing general mischief wherever he went.

    All day he had slept, attempting to be inconspicuous. Hoping one would notice his bright orange fur, and long saber-like fangs.

    But someone had taken notice of him, and now the hunter was the hunted.

    The kitteh had found a beautiful pie sitting on the ground, and at first wondered who'd leave such a prize just laying around. But quickly the thought was tossed right out, as he got a wiff of it. Blueberry with a hint of catnip, it was for him!!

    Still wary, or maybe just playful, the kitteh stalked his prey, creeping up slowly on it, until he got within leaping distance. Then he crouched down, with only his tail sticking up, he had to get the springs ready. So he wiggled his behind, slowly settling back, watching the target intensly. SPRING!!

    Mister Buttons leapt upon the delightful prize, trapping it with his mighty paws. SPRING!! Mister Buttons felt himself lifted high into the air. Gotcha!! A mysterious pony dressed all in black cried out.

    He happily carried away the kitteh to his mistress of darkness. What became of him, no one is certain.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Mister Buttons (Reinholdt) was taken during the night, trapped by pie. He was just a Town Pony.


    Day 2 Begins.
    It will last about 48 hours. I promise.

    Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Killed? |Role
    01|Alarra|Musings||
    02|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|Rocky Horror Llama||
    03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
    04|C'Nor|||
    05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
    06|Elemental|Ember Metal, Count von Sterling||
    07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
    08|EvilRoeSlade|Batmare||
    09|52.5 Lemons|Sub-Lime||
    10|Forum Explorer|Thinking Cap||
    11|GnomeGninjas|||
    12|Gray Mage|Rainy Charge||
    13|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam||
    14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    15|inky13112|Sour Bloom||
    16|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock||
    17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
    18|Mangosta71|||
    19|Matthais2207|Warpony Tarquin||
    20|Murska|||
    21|Otakuryoga|||
    22|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||
    23|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
    24|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure||
    25|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
    26|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
    27|TigerFang|TigerPony||
    28|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
    29|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
    02|Reinholdt|Mister Buttons|Night 1|Town Pony
    01|Rogue Nine|Grumpy Bear|Day 1|Town Pony Bear
    [/table]
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-09-10 at 06:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Inner Circle. Lexdoll by Recaiden

    Nothing to See Here, nothing is recruiting.

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Awww...
    *blames Pinkie*
    ~Chibi Rein by Siena
    Spoiler
    Show
    -My theme song.
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast

    [/music]
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

    Spoiler
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Prime Material Plane

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Night 1

    An orange tiger kitteh wandered about Tiaraville during the night, hunting mice and causing general mischief wherever he went.

    All day he had slept, attempting to be inconspicuous. Hoping one would notice his bright orange fur, and long saber-like fangs.

    But someone had taken notice of him, and now the hunter was the hunted.

    The kitteh had found a beautiful pie sitting on the ground, and at first wondered who'd leave such a prize just laying around. But quickly the thought was tossed right out, as he got a wiff of it. Blueberry with a hint of catnip, it was for him!!

    Still wary, or maybe just playful, the kitteh stalked his prey, creeping up slowly on it, until he got within leaping distance. Then he crouched down, with only his tail sticking up, he had to get the springs ready. So he wiggled his behind, slowly settling back, watching the target intensly. SPRING!!

    Mister Buttons leapt upon the delightful prize, trapping it with his mighty paws. SPRING!! Mister Buttons felt himself lifted high into the air. Gotcha!! A mysterious pony dressed all in black cried out.

    He happily carried away the kitteh to his mistress of darkness. What became of him, no one is certain.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Mister Buttons (Reinholdt) was taken during the night, trapped by pie. He was just a Town Pony.


    Day 2 Begins.
    It will last about 48 hours. I promise.

    Player list
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Killed? |Role
    01|Alarra|Musings||
    02|Atreyu, the Masked Llama|Rocky Horror Llama||
    03|Castaras|Old Fruit||
    04|C'Nor|||
    05|Diego Havoc|Elixir||
    06|Elemental|Ember Metal, Count von Sterling||
    07|Eternis|Dorian Grey||
    08|EvilRoeSlade|Batmare||
    09|52.5 Lemons|Sub-Lime||
    10|Forum Explorer|Thinking Cap||
    11|GnomeGninjas|||
    12|Gray Mage|Rainy Charge||
    13|Grimmace, the|Jazzberry Jam||
    14|Grue Bait|Grue Bay||
    15|inky13112|Sour Bloom||
    16|Internet Flea|Sugar Shock||
    17|Istari|Dr. Whooves||
    18|Mangosta71|||
    19|Matthais2207|Warpony Tarquin||
    20|Murska|||
    21|Otakuryoga|||
    22|Penguinator|Orange Cadence||

    23|planswalker|Yellow Pants (literally)||
    24|Ramsus|Emperor Treasure||
    25|Super Dark33|Dark Spark||
    26|TBFProgrammer|(a stubborn mule)||
    27|TigerFang|TigerPony||
    28|Tom the Mime|Barrister Trotalot, PC||
    29|usourselves&we|(a 3 legged pony)||
    02|Reinholdt|||
    01|Rogue Nine|Grumpy Bear|Day 1|Town Pony Bear
    [/table]
    Pssst: you're suposed to list Reinholdt's role in the big table.

    [COLOR="Red"]Matthais2207[/COLOR] on a whim until someone gives a logical argument for a different target.
    Last edited by GnomeGninjas; 2012-09-11 at 03:16 PM.

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    EvilRoeSlade's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    Batmare surveys the scene from atop Sugarcube Corner. "This town, Ponyville used to be a decent place. A place where you could raise a family, find a mare or stallion of your dreams. Now an innocent kitten has gone missing, and none of the ponies have even noticed. But I've noticed. I won't let this village fall into an abyss of sin and nihilism. I'll find that kitten, and return it to its rightful owner."

    She begins stalking the street. "Gray Mage was responsible for making that innocent bear vanish. I can't prove it, but I know it."
    Last edited by EvilRoeSlade; 2012-09-10 at 04:53 PM.
    Avatar by Dirtytabs - Much gratitude

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground
     
    planswalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ravnica
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: My Little Pony WW 2: The Shadow Reign

    You want a logical argument? How about this:

    This town ain't big enough for the two of us, 52.5 Lemons. It can only support so much yellow, and I'm going to be that yellow! The yellow pants on the brown earth pony thinks. Clyde, the brown earth pony wearing snazzy yellow pants, has nothing to say on the matter. In fact, no one seems to recall ever having heard him talk. Still, he's a quiet fellow who doesn't seem to interfere with others and just wants to be left alone.

    @V yeah, very suspicious all right. I'm sticking in-character and all that. Of course there is a greater motive than the stated one of "his avvie is yellow too". It must have something to do with a great secret plot. Congrats. TBFProgrammer, revenge vote for not recognizing RP for what it is.
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-09-10 at 04:16 PM.
    Best. Thread. Ever!

    Much thanks to Ceika for the Collin Brady Poketar!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •