Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 769
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    "I will return to Farholde and shall bring an alchemy kit for Kin and Victor when I return. I would prefer to depart today so I don't spend the night here; I didn't bring any equipment for camping out. While I'm there I should like to meet with this Baron ally of yours as well as the Seventh Knot. Perhaps one of them shall have the brain you need. So, will anyone be accompanying me? I could use a guide to help avoid that Treeman."

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    "I'll go with you," Victor says. "I'm getting a little restless in this damn cave, and would relish some brief travel."

  3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    The two of you make it back to Farholde without any particular problems (I'm assuming you cast an invisibility spell or something), save for the half dozen bug bites. The city itself appears much as it always has, a sprawling mess concentrated on an array of seven hills near the river. You can see Castle Hammorhall to the north of the town.

    What would you like to do first?
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Thattaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leeds, Great Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kydrak goes down the stairs and enters the boggard chamber. He has Schtein animated as a zombie which he is glad raises a few murmers. He enters the lair of the preist and speka with a low and commanding voice. In Boggard. "Hello, I have come to you in a time of great need, the man who you previously called leader is a traiter to the great god you worship, I slew him, for I am a messanger from the great lord. You shall do as I command for I am the holy messanger." Kydrak then points his finger at Zikomo and casts suggestion on it. DC 18 will save.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Spells prepared:

    1st:
    Sleep
    Charm person
    Magic Missile x2
    Expeditous retreat
    + Magic Weapon

    2nd:
    Bull's Strength x2
    Bear's Endurance
    Fire Breath
    + Fox's Cunning

    3rd:
    Suggestion
    Fireball
    Haste
    + Beast Shape I

  5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    The Boggard looks at Kydrak and blinks slowly as the magic goes to work on his mind.

    "I will do as you command." he mutters, barely seeming conscious of the words.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Thattaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leeds, Great Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kydrak almost smiles as he turns to the undead Schtein. "I told you it would work." He then turns back to the preist. "Go outside and tell the others that I am the messanger from your god, and that I am the new leader of these boggards. You will serve me as a god and so will they."

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Snowfire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sometimes I wish I knew..
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    "Gods above." Ilvaria drawls from the side of the chamber as the Boggard leaves, amused condescension dripping from her tone. "You've got a serious narcissism problem, and no mistake." She pushes off the rock she had been leaning on and strolls across the distance between herself and Kydark, leaning down to whisper in his ear.

    "Just be careful, little one." She slips past the half-elf and vanishes up the stairs.
    Live life to the full, be happy in yourself and never slow down. We're here for a blink of an eye to the universe. Make the most of it.

    I won. Not sure what though.

    Overwhelming emotion count (now with additional awe): 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

    <struck dumb>
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheGeek View Post
    I also look forward to playing with you, especially Snowfire, who I've played with before and is awesome.

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Thattaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leeds, Great Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kydrak looks at Ilvaria with contempt, "This is an important part of our job if we have these boggards then no one will be able to penetrate the bottom half of our lair."

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    The shaman rocks back on his webbed feet as though struck, then bows his scaly head.

    "As a God..." he mutters, and staggers out of the chamber. You can hear him outside in the village, voice raised deliberately loud and echoing through the caverns.

    "Heed me, fellow children of the Father. The Wizard in the room behind me is a messenger from our god, who were are to serve as a god in his own right." Zikomo's voice grows cold and furious, filled with pious wrath. "And I say such blasphemous words only because of his unclean magic! He has enchanted me and stolen my tongue! The penalty for such a crime can only be death! Feast on his bones!"

    The caves echo with the sound of Boggard war-cries.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Snowfire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sometimes I wish I knew..
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    "You already had them, little one." She replies cuttingly, stopping just at the threshold of the stairs. "Puffing yourself up in their eyes to make you feel better about yourself doesn't help. In fact, it could hinder. Or more precisely, likely will hinder when they work out that you can't use divine magic." She shakes her head as the boggards yell. "And look at that." She sighs. "I guess you're going to need to fix your idiocy now." She gestures around her, faint light forming a weaving shield around her body.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Shield of Faith.

    Spell list is on sheet.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-09-25 at 11:42 AM.
    Live life to the full, be happy in yourself and never slow down. We're here for a blink of an eye to the universe. Make the most of it.

    I won. Not sure what though.

    Overwhelming emotion count (now with additional awe): 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

    <struck dumb>
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheGeek View Post
    I also look forward to playing with you, especially Snowfire, who I've played with before and is awesome.

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Thattaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leeds, Great Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kydrak steps out to face them all, voice raised. "I am your god, but this preist would not listen to me, she has plans to sacrifice you all to another god and you should follow me not her. I am your rightful leader, for I killed your other one," He then shows Schtein as a zombie. and if I have to kill all of you to prove it, then so be it. But when you die you shall not be favored by our lord. Your choice, stay with that blasphemer, or come with me and god." He then casts haste on himself in caution.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spells prepared:

    1st:
    Sleep
    Charm person
    Magic Missile x2
    Expeditous retreat
    + Magic Weapon

    2nd:
    Bull's Strength x2
    Bear's Endurance
    Fire Breath
    + Fox's Cunning

    3rd:
    Suggestion
    Fireball
    Haste
    + Beast Shape I
    Last edited by Thattaman; 2012-09-25 at 11:45 AM.

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Hal and Victor dismount from their phantasmal horses and at Hal's command the steeds wink out of existence.

    "Shall we proceed to your Baron's residence?"

    Hal's voice has changed dramatically, and so has his appearance. The halfling has adopted the ruse of a human boy, and Victor can tell this isn't the first time Hal has adopted this role.

    I want to go back to the temple, why'd you make me come here? Buddy whines. Though the daemon was invisible Hal could feel him flying angrily in circles around his head.

    You will stop that at once. You waited a year, you can wait another day. Then we'll be in the temple for some time. Go eat a cat or something if you refuse to be helpful.

    "A visit to your Baron should be conspicuous enough that the seventh realizes who we are and approaches us. If that fails, we bunk for the night and set up a simple cover story about being a settler and his son with a charter of exploration from the Baron to justify buying some supplies and then heading off into Caer Byr to never be heard from again."
    Last edited by Angstrom; 2012-09-25 at 11:52 AM.

  13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    The full dozen Boggards, accompanied by their priest, look at the solitary man-thing with his lone zombie. They do not understand his tongue, but they recognize the anger in his expression and interpret the spell casting, quite naturally, as some sort of threat. With angry howls, they charge.

    Initiative:
    Kydrak (1d20)[18]
    Boggards: (1d20-1)[10]
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Thattaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leeds, Great Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kydrak gets ready for a load of boggards attacking him by casting fireball at the crowd of them then moving sixty feet away from them.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire ball effects a 20ft. radius centering on the middle of the charging boggards.

    (6d6)[15]

  15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    The Fireball detonates in the midst of the charging Boggards, searing flames injuring five of them in a great explosion. As the wizard retreats, he hears the other amphibians pursuing him, a small band breaking off to cut off his possible retreat through the other tunnels.

    As the first group of Boggards fall on the reanimated Schtein, tearing the zombie limb from limb, Kydrak feels a great and terrible sense of cold overtaking him. It is the chill of the void, and for a brief and terrible moment, he senses the attention of something vast and incomprehensible turn it's hungry gaze towards him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Make a DC15 fortitude check to half this damage, otherwise (4d6)[16] cold damage.
    Last edited by Maugan Ra; 2012-09-25 at 03:56 PM.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Hal and Victor make their way to the Baron's residence without issue, and are promptly shown inside by the guards. The Baron Vandermir is having dinner when you walk in, and he is not alone - Elise Zadaira, the pale-haired leader of the Seventh Knot, is dining with him when you are shown in.

    "Ah, good to see you." the witch says, placing down her cutlery and turning to face you both. "I've just been getting to know the good Baron a bit more. I trust everything is going well at the Horn?"
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Thattaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leeds, Great Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    Fort save (1d20+2)[9](11)

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Thattaman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Leeds, Great Britain
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kydrak then unleashes another blast of fire upon them from his mouth after going towards them, he belches forth a huge blast which covers the front ranks of the charging army.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Fire breath cast upon the fron of the boggards. DC 17 reflex to half damage (4d6)[20]

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Three Boggards topple over, wreathed in flames. They thrash desperately for a moment, then go still. The others start to hesitate, before Zikomo at the rear roars at them.

    "Slay the traitor wizard! Father commands it!"

    At that, the remainder gather their courage and charge. The tight confines of the cavern reduce the number of enemies that can effectively engage the wizard, but three attackers close in none the less. The other two, plus Zikomo, lurk further back in case a gap opens up where they can strike. Four others are missing, presumably having formed the group that went to circle around and seek to cut you off.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Charge attacks from three Boggard warriors against Kydrak. (1d20+7)[26] to hit, (1d8+3)[4] damage.
    (1d20+7)[10] to hit, (1d8+3)[5] damage
    (1d20+7)[19] to hit, (1d8+3)[5] damage


    Ilvaria, you hear someone approaching behind you at speed. It is Kin.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  20. - Top - End - #320
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Cloudsmeet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Down Under
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kin practically glides past Ilvaria, his heavy boots rapping against the stone floors. He mutters a few words, raising his arms and suddenly clapping loudly and forcefully, the sound echoing through the caves. If one watched carefully, they might have seen his tattoos writhe down his arm during the incantation.

    Suddenly, a mass of inky blackness shrouds the room, centered upon the beleaguered Kydrak.

    "Now, if I have your attention, gentlemen, I have a proposition to make. Firstly, I would like you to note that while I certainly have already had the opportunity to harm you, I have not done so, yet. Secondly, if you continue to attempt to harm my colleague I will have to take action and I assure you, two wizards are harder to defeat than one. Now, do I have your attention, or must we do things the hard way?"

    During the speech (which might come as a surprise to the others who have barely heard him speak more than a sentence or two), Kin strides directly towards and into the darkness, which swallows him up with barely a ripple.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I cast the spell BlackLight, directly targeting Kydrak so the area moves with him.

    At the same time, I move as far as you will allow towards and into the darkness, as once inside I can see both inside and outside with impunity. If it takes more than one round to make that speech, so be it. Hopefully I grab the Boggards attention though and buy us a little time.

    I also hope you don't mind me enjoying describing my spellcasting.
    Christmas is a busy time for everyone; expect heavily reduced posting until a few days after the new year with my apologies.

    Current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kin Lescelyn, Evil Human Evoker and Fireball Enthusiast.
    Why did the duck with the tin lip? Because the higher they fly, the fewer!

  21. - Top - End - #321
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    The Boggards pause in their onslaught, looking around warily at the sudden gloom that descends over them. After a moment or two, Zikomo speaks.

    "This one enchanted me, and he has slain my people. We will not be mind-thrall slaves!"
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  22. - Top - End - #322
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Cloudsmeet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Down Under
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kin looks in Kydrak's direction and shakes his head before replying."He did, did he?" He thinks for a moment, then opens his mouth to speak again.

    "I sincerely apologise for this buffoon's actions, but unfortunately I have something like a duty to protect him no matter how distasteful it may be. If you let me take him out of here, I assure you that if he ever appears in this hall again then as far as I am concerned, he is all yours. As another matter of business, this man was asked to open relationships with this village; we never would have imagined he would bungle it so wholly... however, in that interest I am hoping that we might be able to discuss a mutually beneficial relationship between this village and us, your new upstairs neighbors."

    Kin claps his hands once again, and the darkness vanishes. He smiles at the assembled Boggards, especially at Zikomo, his teeth bared in a feral grin.
    Last edited by Cloudsmeet; 2012-09-26 at 03:59 PM.
    Christmas is a busy time for everyone; expect heavily reduced posting until a few days after the new year with my apologies.

    Current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kin Lescelyn, Evil Human Evoker and Fireball Enthusiast.
    Why did the duck with the tin lip? Because the higher they fly, the fewer!

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Zikomo glares at you with his rounded, amphibian eyes. "We already agreed to assist you in restoring the Temple of the Father to it's full glory. And then, betrayal!" the shaman indicates Kydrak with his staff. "He has to pay!"
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Cloudsmeet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Down Under
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    The grin fades from Kin's face. He looks directly into Zikomo's eyes.

    "I don't like it either. But in the name of the Father of which you speak, this man is an essential part of restoring his house to it's former glory, while you are... Not so necessary."

    At this last sentence, he tilts his head slightly to the side and pauses before continuing.

    " I would much prefer that we live in peace, for the two groups could easily benefit each other, and the Father deserves your worship. However, I am certain that he will survive without it, if you understand me."

    Again, a pause.

    "But come. Think about what I offer if you let this poor fool go, rather than the threats I am forced to make. You gain great allies, fellow disciples of the Father who will work towards his glory alongside you. You gain great protection, from those who are enemies of the great Father and whom would seek to destroy this edifice and all within. Surely that is worth the price of one man's life whom you would never see again? And I assure you, he will be punished for this failure."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Apologies for the censored word, it was an alternate way of describing tilting his head to the side that is also the plural of a rude word.
    Last edited by Cloudsmeet; 2012-09-26 at 04:38 PM.
    Christmas is a busy time for everyone; expect heavily reduced posting until a few days after the new year with my apologies.

    Current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kin Lescelyn, Evil Human Evoker and Fireball Enthusiast.
    Why did the duck with the tin lip? Because the higher they fly, the fewer!

  25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Snowfire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sometimes I wish I knew..
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Ilvaria approaches slowly, scooping up a rock from the floor of the cavern and holding it in her hand as she does so. Then at the end of Kin's speech, she clears her throat delicately, and speaks herself.

    "Punished by me, as matter of fact." She speaks in a stage whisper, one full of darkness and sadistic glee. "You know, I hope, the reputation of the Drow in such matters?" She says, a look full of promised pain impaling Kydark where he stands.
    Last edited by Snowfire; 2012-09-26 at 05:25 PM.
    Live life to the full, be happy in yourself and never slow down. We're here for a blink of an eye to the universe. Make the most of it.

    I won. Not sure what though.

    Overwhelming emotion count (now with additional awe): 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

    <struck dumb>
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheGeek View Post
    I also look forward to playing with you, especially Snowfire, who I've played with before and is awesome.

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Cloudsmeet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Down Under
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Kin gestures widely from Kydrak to Ilvaria, suggesting in his body language that of course what he had been saying was true, look, here is someone to back it up. He nods ever so slightly to Ilvaria and then looks back at Zikomo.

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I wonder whether anyone's noticed that Kin was never angry at Kydrak for trying to mind control the Boggards, only for failing to do so successfully . Snowfire, feel free to use that later if you wish.
    Christmas is a busy time for everyone; expect heavily reduced posting until a few days after the new year with my apologies.

    Current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kin Lescelyn, Evil Human Evoker and Fireball Enthusiast.
    Why did the duck with the tin lip? Because the higher they fly, the fewer!

  27. - Top - End - #327
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    "Never heard of them. One out-blood looks much the same as another to the children of the Father." Zikomo says bluntly. Still, he is not blind to the malice in Ilvaria's tone, or the fact that the boggards no longer hold as large a numerical advantage.

    Muttering to himself, the Shaman turns and stalks off. The rest of the tribe eventually follow, though most look disappointed to be denied their intended meal. After a few moments, only the three of you are left in the cavern.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Remember - There are no Drow in Talingarde anymore. Frogmen from the depths of the jungles are even less likely to recognize your kind on sight.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

  28. - Top - End - #328
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Maugan Ra View Post
    Hal and Victor make their way to the Baron's residence without issue, and are promptly shown inside by the guards. The Baron Vandermir is having dinner when you walk in, and he is not alone - Elise Zadaira, the pale-haired leader of the Seventh Knot, is dining with him when you are shown in.

    "Ah, good to see you." the witch says, placing down her cutlery and turning to face you both. "I've just been getting to know the good Baron a bit more. I trust everything is going well at the Horn?"
    Stay quiet, and observe the dinner from above. Behave and I'll make sure you get leftovers. Hal commands telepathically. Feeling Buddy ascent through their link he strides forward into the dining room.

    "You must be Elise Zadaria, your reputation proceeds you. And you, Baron Arkov Vandermir; what a pleasure it is to meet you. Halifax Eater, at your service." If offered any pleasantries Hal reciprocates with a warm smile. It'll be a long seven months if the group can't work nicely together so he's doing his best to be as polite as possible.

    Hal dismisses the Iron Circlet's disguise and takes a seat at the dinner table, clearly expecting to be fed. "The Horn is exactly what we've come to discuss. We have some requests to make of your Knot Hibernal."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Buddy has an at will detect magic and detect good effect up which he'll use in turn on everyone in the room.

  29. - Top - End - #329
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Cloudsmeet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Down Under
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    "You. Come with me."

    The look that Kin gives Kydrak is hard. He then strides away, upstairs.
    Christmas is a busy time for everyone; expect heavily reduced posting until a few days after the new year with my apologies.

    Current characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kin Lescelyn, Evil Human Evoker and Fireball Enthusiast.
    Why did the duck with the tin lip? Because the higher they fly, the fewer!

  30. - Top - End - #330
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Maugan Ra's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: WotW: Call Forth Darkness IC

    Farholde

    Buddy finds that he's not alone in observing the dining room. An albino raven is perched on the edge of the candelabra, studying the tiny daemon with it's pink eyes for a long moment before turning it's attention back to the hall below.

    "Ah, yes, one of the reinforcements. Elise told me you had called for support." the Baron says, as liveried servants enter and place plates full of fine food before the two wizards.

    "Indeed. Well then, what sort of requests are we talking about? We've become well established in the town, and with Arkov's help we should be able to provide you with whatever you currently lack."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Buddy detects that both Elise and the Baron are exhibiting traces of magic, the sort that hangs around long-term practiced spell casters. Nobody in the room detects as good.
    "Not trusting me might be the smartest decision you made since getting off of your horse."

    Avatar by Ifni, who is rightly awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •