Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    The Town of Bridle Shores




    Far to the west of Canterlot, further still even from Ponyville, a quiet little town is quickly springing up near a large lake.

    This is Bridle Shores, situated along a large lake with a natural beach. Not far from town is Mt. Trotia, with a waterfall that feeds into the lake. The town is surrounded by a lush forest which the ponies of the town both use and nurture with delicate balance.

    A small business district has started to grow, with a bakery, Dress shop, Grill, Greenhouse, Dojo, Saw mill, snow cone stand, dance academy, and even a soda bar popping up for the citizens of the town.They are also experimenting with new technology such as Floppy Disk’s computer shack or the Doctor's friendship harnessing lab. In addition, there's a farm and a wizard's tower on the outskirts of the town.

    Much of the forest is quiet and peaceful, but deeper within the forest lurks creatures far more dangerous…


    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Recruitment Thread

    Mane Pony Thread

    OOC Thread


    Locations Covered in this Thread


    Grills' Spa and Grill: Grills's Grill is a recently re-opened high class restaurant where he, you guessed it, grills things. In keeping with the show, what he grills is entirely made of vegetable matter. The second floor of the building is where the Spa is located. This is where a pony can have a dip in the hot springs and mudbaths, or get a massage.

    Scarlet's Boutique:Scarlet's Boutique is similar to Rarity's boutique, and even has dresses supplied to her by Rarity. There is even a nice selection of suits, ties, and collars for stallions and colts. The boutique doubles as a salon for ponies looking for a new manestyle.

    Snickerdoodle's Bakery: Snickerdoodle's Bakery is the town's main place to get baked goods. From cupcakes to cookies, a pony can get their pastry fix here... if they wake up the baker. Desserts purchased at the Grill can be found here as Grills gets his final courses at Snickerdoodle's.

    Eclair's Restaurant: Eclair's Restaurant is a nice place. The environment tends to change a lot depending on time of day, and who it looks like her clientele will be at the time. However, most consistently, Eclair's restaurant is the kind of place colts and fillies go out on first dates when either are short on cash. Eclair's isn't a place you go to impress the person you're dating, it's where you go when you want to have a good time, but can't afford the Grill.

    Greif's Cafe/Sports Bar: During the day, Greif the griffin operates a cafe that serves a variety of coffees, sandwiches, and other drinks or snacks. Once evening falls, the menu changes to include a wide range of ciders and various snacks that are probably more delicious than healthy, and they even open up a game room."


    Please list which location your character is at to make this flow as smooooothly as possible.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-16 at 08:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Yellow giggles and trots over to the colt
    "Oh Garion's. That is the hard way. Move the potato and not your head. Like this." The big mare sits on her haunches, hold her own pink peeler in mouth, and ran the potato smoothly across the peeler in one slick motion.
    Garion tried copying her, but that required a certain practiced finesse that he just didn't have. Swing and a miss, swipe and a miss, each time, the potato and peeler refused to meet. Only by slowing himself down (to the point where the peeler was shaking from all that sugar) could he gently scrape away a bit of the potato skin.

    **************************

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Yea...because if he was in the air, surely you would have saw him,...urgh....this is kinda frustrating to be honest, he's losing points here. I'm doing this for him, when I could be working on the Clunker, working out the kinks to get it to hover, or making out with you, either way I'm missing out," Her spirits were chipping away as she found herself frustrated and complaining.
    Now that they were closer, Sandy could make out a bit more of what they were saying. And he wasn't sure how to feel about it. Somehow, he was in the wrong for running off? Well, yeah, it was kind of a jerk move, and maybe he should've tried talking them out of the dates, but it wasn't really his choice to get dragged off to the Spa. Or was it? I mean, maybe if he'd put up more resistance at home...

    Within the dumpster, the sandy-maned stallion bit his lip in agitation as he heard his friends complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion tried copying her, but that required a certain practiced finesse that he just didn't have. Swing and a miss, swipe and a miss, each time, the potato and peeler refused to meet. Only by slowing himself down (to the point where the peeler was shaking from all that sugar) could he gently scrape away a bit of the potato skin.
    Yellow saw the colt and his struggles. She was urged by sympathy to get him something else to do. That is when she remembered the cream sauce. "Umm.. Garion, can you help me stir the sauce?"

    Even if he messed it up, Grill wont have anypony to yell at.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Yellow saw the colt and his struggles. She was urged by sympathy to get him something else to do. That is when she remembered the cream sauce. "Umm.. Garion, can you help me stir the sauce?"

    Even if he messed it up, Grill wont have anypony to yell at.
    Garion gladly put down the half-peeled potato and his peeler. "Okay, Miss Yellow. I can stir alright." He followed the mare over to the pot/pan/whatever of sauce and, picking up a big stirring spoon with both forehooves, started to slowly stir the thick sauce. His size made it a bit difficult to maneuver the spoon around, but so long as he kept his balance on his hind hooves, he should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion gladly put down the half-peeled potato and his peeler. "Okay, Miss Yellow. I can stir alright." He followed the mare over to the pot/pan/whatever of sauce and, picking up a big stirring spoon with both forehooves, started to slowly stir the thick sauce. His size made it a bit difficult to maneuver the spoon around, but so long as he kept his balance on his hind hooves, he should be fine.
    Chilly turned around and peered at the cooking colt. "Yellow, did you take my helper now?"

    "He's my helper now. And he's wonderful." Yellow gave the much smaller pony a squeeze. One hoof remained to help him balance. The mare emitted this cool big sister vibe onto the environment with her smile and cheerfulness.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Chilly turned around and peered at the cooking colt. "Yellow, did you take my helper now?"

    "He's my helper now. And he's wonderful." Yellow gave the much smaller pony a squeeze. One hoof remained to help him balance. The mare emitted this cool big sister vibe onto the environment with her smile and cheerfulness.
    (Oh crud, thought I'd responded to this)

    A doofy smile crept onto the little colt's face as he started to stir a little harder. The kitchen just felt so warm and cozy, like when Miss Gwyn would tuck him in at night, he nearly gave the yellow mare a nuzzle by mistake. But a few stirs later, his ears started to droop. He guiltily looked back to the older mare and her bag of taters. "I'm sorry, Grandma, potatoes just aren't my thing. Can I help you with something else later?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Now that they were closer, Sandy could make out a bit more of what they were saying. And he wasn't sure how to feel about it. Somehow, he was in the wrong for running off? Well, yeah, it was kind of a jerk move, and maybe he should've tried talking them out of the dates, but it wasn't really his choice to get dragged off to the Spa. Or was it? I mean, maybe if he'd put up more resistance at home...

    Within the dumpster, the sandy-maned stallion bit his lip in agitation as he heard his friends complaining.
    "Well, he's definitely not in the air... and he's not up in the rooftops either..." Silverpine said, rubbing his chin. He noticed Gear's little rant and wrapped a wing around her. "Cheer up. It'll be worth it. He's our friend after all."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Well, he's definitely not in the air... and he's not up in the rooftops either..." Silverpine said, rubbing his chin. He noticed Gear's little rant and wrapped a wing around her. "Cheer up. It'll be worth it. He's our friend after all."

    "Blargh,"
    She uttered before smiling a little and squirmed. "Your feathers are tickling...err...Right, we'll ah, find him and stuff."

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Bakery

    "Eh, it might be kinda rude to just run up and take his trash. I mean, kinda makes a bad first impression..." Snickers says. "Plus, he's new in town. We should give him a warm welcome."

    "Isn't tampering with the trash a federal offense?" Uncle Flapjack asks aloud.

    Snickers raises an eyebrow. "I don't know, is it? I thought we were a monarchy."
    "It could be a monarchical offense...But it's not anyway. That's mail."

    She finished up her flapjacks and nodded.

    "Then I guess we should go ask for boxes. And maybe a hoof-dolly....And maybe a glass of milk."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (Oh crud, thought I'd responded to this)

    A doofy smile crept onto the little colt's face as he started to stir a little harder. The kitchen just felt so warm and cozy, like when Miss Gwyn would tuck him in at night, he nearly gave the yellow mare a nuzzle by mistake. But a few stirs later, his ears started to droop. He guiltily looked back to the older mare and her bag of taters. "I'm sorry, Grandma, potatoes just aren't my thing. Can I help you with something else later?"
    "Sure dearie. But don't give up on 'tatoes yet. Perhaps you can help an old mare mash them up. You like mashing things, right?" Chilly smiled the peeler hanging out her mouth flapping up and down as she talked.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "It could be a monarchical offense...But it's not anyway. That's mail."

    She finished up her flapjacks and nodded.

    "Then I guess we should go ask for boxes. And maybe a hoof-dolly....And maybe a glass of milk."
    Bakery ----> Greif's Cafe

    Snickers nods. "Alright. Uncle Flapjack can stay here, and we can go bug Mr. Griffin. Let's get going then."


    A minute or so later, Snickers (with Foxglove mostly likely in accompaniment) approaches the new store across the street. The griffin is just finishing tossing a few small cardboard boxes into the large dumpster set up next to the shop, when he takes notice of the two ponies approaching. "Oh well hi there neighbors!" the griffin proclaims warmly, his beak curling into a grin. He quickly strides over to meet them, and extends a golden talon out to Snickers. "Name's Greif. Greif Lowe. Retired Griffin Air Force, and proud owner of a new combo cafe and sports bar."

    "My name is Snickerdoodle," Snickers replies with a friendly smile. He extends a hoof in turn, but is slightly caught off guard when Greif grabs it and shakes it more vigorously than expected. Regaining his balance, Snickers adds: "I own the bakery across the street."

    "Oh coolness!" Greif exclaimed. "I may need to bug you later about a business deal or something." He then turns to Foxglove, and flashes a charming grin. "And who might you be, m'lady?"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    The Grill, the Changeling, and the Dolt Colt.

    "So, Spark, you seem awful proud of your Grandpa. Why don't you tell me more about him?" she requests.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    The Grill, the Changeling, and the Dolt Colt.

    "So, Spark, you seem awful proud of your Grandpa. Why don't you tell me more about him?" she requests.

    "Well, he was in the Wonderbolts, captain actually. Very awesome and cool, fun, was really the closest pony I had to a father figure, until he passed away some years ago. Inspiring, oh, and the goggles I wear all the time, those were his Wonderbolt goggles, told me they helped bring out the magic from you,"
    Spark smiled and pat his chest. He couldn't help but have a happy, pleased and dopey smile on his face when he talked about his grandpa.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Sure dearie. But don't give up on 'tatoes yet. Perhaps you can help an old mare mash them up. You like mashing things, right?" Chilly smiled the peeler hanging out her mouth flapping up and down as she talked.
    It was hard, stirring with a big spoon and talking to Grandma at the same time. The colt was starting to teeter a little off-balance and tilt the sauce pan/pot/container a bit whenever the spoon hit it just right. "Mashing? Is that anything like crashing?" the colt asked innocently.

    (Also, I believe FwM Grills has a mare to contend with here)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-16 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deme's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    in your brain
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Bakery ----> Greif's Cafe

    Snickers nods. "Alright. Uncle Flapjack can stay here, and we can go bug Mr. Griffin. Let's get going then."


    A minute or so later, Snickers (with Foxglove mostly likely in accompaniment) approaches the new store across the street. The griffin is just finishing tossing a few small cardboard boxes into the large dumpster set up next to the shop, when he takes notice of the two ponies approaching. "Oh well hi there neighbors!" the griffin proclaims warmly, his beak curling into a grin. He quickly strides over to meet them, and extends a golden talon out to Snickers. "Name's Greif. Greif Lowe. Retired Griffin Air Force, and proud owner of a new combo cafe and sports bar."

    "My name is Snickerdoodle," Snickers replies with a friendly smile. He extends a hoof in turn, but is slightly caught off guard when Greif grabs it and shakes it more vigorously than expected. Regaining his balance, Snickers adds: "I own the bakery across the street."

    "Oh coolness!" Greif exclaimed. "I may need to bug you later about a business deal or something." He then turns to Foxglove, and flashes a charming grin. "And who might you be, m'lady?"
    "I might by the Higgs-Boson Particle. At least, I like to think people were looking for me before they found me.... Or I might be a fish one day. I'd like that... I might..."

    This last one struck her very suddenly and worried her, because it was an entirely new thought: I might be a pony somepony loves. The idea got her thinking about...Well, a lot of related ideas. Birds. Picnics (she could be a picinic basket, with picinic food inside her...After she ate a picinic)...Cloud-dancing...

    "...I might be a cloud. But I don't think I will be. I might be the grass one day, and bits of me might become lots of things."

    There. Onto Death.

    "I am definately somepony who needs a box."
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-08-16 at 09:56 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

    Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

    Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)



    Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif stares for a moment. He then chuckles heartily, and shakes his head. "Well, I don't know much about Big Boston particles, or fish..." he pauses, then decides not to say anything about knowing a good fried catfish recipes. "But I do know a thing or two about clouds. And," he grins charmingly, "I think I might have a box or two laying around you can use, Miss...?" he extends a talon to Foxglove, expecting a shake and a name.

    Snickers tries not to smirk, and decides to wait until later to ask her why she wants to be a fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Well, he was in the Wonderbolts, captain actually. Very awesome and cool, fun, was really the closest pony I had to a father figure, until he passed away some years ago. Inspiring, oh, and the goggles I wear all the time, those were his Wonderbolt goggles, told me they helped bring out the magic from you,"
    Spark smiled and pat his chest. He couldn't help but have a happy, pleased and dopey smile on his face when he talked about his grandpa.
    "Oh? In what way do they bring out the magic in you?" Beautiful Nightmare asked the dolt colt.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Oh? In what way do they bring out the magic in you?" Beautiful Nightmare asked the dolt colt.

    "Nothin' really, its more his words than something tangible the goggles do, call me sentimental but that's okay..in this case, heheh,"
    He answered giving her a smile and then dipped his muzzle for another go at a his tofu dish thing.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    It was hard, stirring with a big spoon and talking to Grandma at the same time. The colt was starting to teeter a little off-balance and tilt the sauce pan/pot/container a bit whenever the spoon hit it just right. "Mashing? Is that anything like crashing?" the colt asked innocently.

    "A little." answered the elder mare.

    Yellow slowed Garion's stirring and took control of the spoon. "Why don't you sit by Mom."


    "Yes, come Garion. Let;s not have your caretakers walk in on your doing Yellow's work."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "A little." answered the elder mare.

    Yellow slowed Garion's stirring and took control of the spoon. "Why don't you sit by Mom."


    "Yes, come Garion. Let;s not have your caretakers walk in on your doing Yellow's work."
    Garion scampered over to the nice old mare and plopped down right next to her. "So we have to take the potatoes, and crash them together, right?" he asked eagerly. Mister Grills would be happy to have a more experienced helper in the kitchen, cooking with him was always a blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Chilly

    "Almost. You have to hit the potato with this masher hammer." Chilly stated as she waved a wooden mallet in her hooves. Oh course this is not how you make mashed potatoes but Chilly knew who much colts relish in destruction.

    Grills

    Grills stepped down and motioned to escort Gwyn to the kitchen. "Come, sugarplum."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Gwynfillion

    And so Gwynfillion walked over to wherever Chilly was with Garion.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Chilly

    "Almost. You have to hit the potato with this masher hammer." Chilly stated as she waved a wooden mallet in her hooves. Of course this is not how you make mashed potatoes but Chilly knew who much colts relish in destruction.
    Garion took one of the potatoes and gingerly set it down on the counter. With both forelegs, he grasped the masher and laid it juuust on top of the potato. The colt lifted the hammer, only to stop it just short. Up, down, stop. Up, down, stop. Again and again. The aim just had to be perfect; this wasn't mashing counters, after all. He brought the hammer up high, higher than any try before, and brought it smashing down onto the potato with all his foalish strength, reducing the potato to mush with a loud *splat!*

    Garion's forelegs trembled uncontrollably, and his face started to glow. Bigger, bigger, bigger until it seemed his grin would fall right off his face. "That. Was. Incredible!" the colt cried out in sheer delight. The hammer stayed put; he couldn't even bring himself to lift it again.

    He didn't even notice as his caretakers trotted into the kitchen.

    (Chilly what have you done you've doomed us all)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-17 at 05:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    And wouldn't you know, Grills would walk in to see the whole thing. "MOM!"

    Chilly disn't turn around. She simply kept peeling potatoes. "Grilly, no yelling."

    "Garion. He's.. He's"

    "He's helping me. He's a good assistant." she calmly said.

    "But this is a ljkfljvjkfdjsvjsd."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Blargh,"
    She uttered before smiling a little and squirmed. "Your feathers are tickling...err...Right, we'll ah, find him and stuff."
    "Um... yeah. Shall we start searching around here?" He half-heartedly began to turn about a few empty box strewn about in the alley, in the faint hope that one of them might reveal a small blue pegasus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Um... yeah. Shall we start searching around here?" He half-heartedly began to turn about a few empty box strewn about in the alley, in the faint hope that one of them might reveal a small blue pegasus.
    From just searching the fenced-in area, they wouldn't find anything more of note. The dumpsters were all full of old, gross flowers, leaving hardly any room for a pony to hide, even one of Sandy's size. And the boxes either were empty, or full of those aforementioned paper wrappers. Oh, and one empty, overturned box had a family of possums snoring peacefully inside. But no pegasus in sight.

    (Waiting for Gwyn before continuing with Garion)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-08-17 at 06:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Gwynfillion stood there a little durrrr at the scene before her. From her perspective it wasn't so bad as Grills' reaction made it seem. Life skills, Garion was learning a life skill of mashing potatoes. Okay, making a mess here wasn't a life skill. So she stood there all durrr like.

    "Lolwut?"


    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Um... yeah. Shall we start searching around here?" He half-heartedly began to turn about a few empty box strewn about in the alley, in the faint hope that one of them might reveal a small blue pegasus.

    Gearstride

    "If we don't find him, wanna just make out? That'll lift my spirits, heh..."
    A half smile formed on her face as she helped look around and peered into the three crates/dumpsters in this fenced off area.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Nothin' really, its more his words than something tangible the goggles do, call me sentimental but that's okay..in this case, heheh,"
    He answered giving her a smile and then dipped his muzzle for another go at a his tofu dish thing.
    "Yeah, that's definitely fine." Beautiful Nightmare said. It definitely wasn't in a disapproving manner. She continued to eat her kabobs and drink her lemonade. "I don't really follow the wonderbolts, or sports in general much. Want to tell me a bit about them?" Beautiful Nightmare asks.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Yeah, that's definitely fine." Beautiful Nightmare said. It definitely wasn't in a disapproving manner. She continued to eat her kabobs and drink her lemonade. "I don't really follow the wonderbolts, or sports in general much. Want to tell me a bit about them?" Beautiful Nightmare asks.
    "Well, they're a stunt flyer team, representing some of the best acrobatic pegasi, they also do competitive racing,and also a sort of emergency task force for the princess though with the late times of peace, they're kinda soft in that area," Spark chuckled and shook his head. He used to read a lot on equestrian military of the olden days, when it used to be bad flank.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Well, they're a stunt flyer team, representing some of the best acrobatic pegasi, they also do competitive racing,and also a sort of emergency task force for the princess though with the late times of peace, they're kinda soft in that area," Spark chuckled and shook his head. He used to read a lot on equestrian military of the olden days, when it used to be bad flank.
    "Ah, yes, I heard about that little fiasco in Ponyville. Not exactly their best work." she says in an amused tone. "Have you ever seen one of their races or shows?" she asked.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •