New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    (I don't quite remember it either except for it looking for...masculine)

"Garion stop that..!"
    Gwynfillion grimaced and nickered as she found herself stuck picking up after him (after of course chasing after him) and tried to put things back in relative order.
    At the mare's admonishment, Garion froze, mid-way through pulling a book from the shelf. His ears drooped in shame, and the tome was slowwwwwwly put back into place. "Um...is it bad to search this room?" he asked timidly. There hadn't been a sign that said "No searching", how was he to know?
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "Because some ponies are rude, and think that any style of art besides their own is bad, or not worth being considered art," Snickers sighs. "And when those ponies are in charge of museums or schools, they're able to suppress those other styles of art and thought. It's much the same in Culinary School..."

"Yea...and like I said, there's a petition and all to prevent the displays, which, coupled with the fact, the folks who own the museum, are pretty much buddy buddy with the sort of folks doing the petition, its looking lost grim....but feh, I ain't gonna give up hope. Things will change, radically.
    " She nodded assuredly and smirked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    At the mare's admonishment, Garion froze, mid-way through pulling a book from the shelf. His ears drooped in shame, and the tome was slowwwwwwly put back into place. "Um...is it bad to search this room?" he asked timidly. There hadn't been a sign that said "No searching", how was he to know?

"Its bad to be snooping in this room the way you are, and yes, without Grills' permission, its not a very good thing,"
    Gwynfillion said with a small sigh and shook her head.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Titan in the Playground

"Its bad to be snooping in this room the way you are, and yes, without Grills' permission, its not a very good thing,"
    Gwynfillion said with a small sigh and shook her head.
    Thptptptptptptptptptptptptptptptptp...

That would be the sound of a colt deflating.

"B-b-but...but...I-I didn't know," Garion protested meekly. "I-I thought there might be paper, 'cause there was so many books, a-an' there wasn't a sign or anything saying 'No Snoo Ping', i-it's not my fault..." The colt gave a little squeaky sigh, oddly reminiscent of a certain plum mare's.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Troll in the Playground

"Why not get another museum? One that wouldn't listen?"

She asked, noting the lack of plurals on the ideas of museum. She knew it wouldn't be an easy solution...But it seemed better than fighting.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Troll in the Playground

Thptptptptptptptptptptptptptptptptp...

That would be the sound of a colt deflating.

"B-b-but...but...I-I didn't know," Garion protested meekly. "I-I thought there might be paper, 'cause there was so many books, a-an' there wasn't a sign or anything saying 'No Snoo Ping', i-it's not my fault..." The colt gave a little squeaky sigh, oddly reminiscent of a certain plum mare's.
    Gwynfillion frowned and sighed too, again. "I-its okay sweetie...Its my fault for not telling you. Its just, well, this is Mister Grills private special room and its just not right to go snooping around without his permission." She picked up some tossed documents and put them back on his desk in a nice pile. "You know what, if you help me clean up the little mess in here, we can go to the general store and find some paper just for you to use, maybe some nice colored paper too. Sounds like an idea?"

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Why not get another museum? One that wouldn't listen?"

She asked, noting the lack of plurals on the ideas of museum. She knew it wouldn't be an easy solution...But it seemed better than fighting.

"What do you mean by 'wouldn't listen'?"
    Cadmium asked a little confused and for clarification.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"I think," Snickerfilly observes, "She means, why not just found a Modern Art Museum, rather than having to put up with the problems of the old fashioned museum?"
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion frowned and sighed too, again. "I-its okay sweetie...Its my fault for not telling you. Its just, well, this is Mister Grills private special room and its just not right to go snooping around without his permission." She picked up some tossed documents and put them back on his desk in a nice pile. "You know what, if you help me clean up the little mess in here, we can go to the general store and find some paper just for you to use, maybe some nice colored paper too. Sounds like an idea?"
    *ding!*

That would be the sound of a colt lighting up.

Garion sprung to attention with a smart salute. "Yes, ma'am!" The little white fuzzball turned his endless energy to gathering up all he'd disturbed. From plucking up the papers and handing them to Miss Gwyn like Sugar with the morning paper, to dragging books as big as he was across the floor, the colt seemed to be everywhere at once. And why shouldn't he be excited? No punishment, and they got to go to the store? Miss Gwyn was the best.

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack gently trot into the Cafe, trailing the two young ones as she looked about.

"Um...I got two little'uns here needing something to drink and maybe a bite to eat."

Her hat was of course hanging a little to the side as she looked around.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "I think," Snickerfilly observes, "She means, why not just found a Modern Art Museum, rather than having to put up with the problems of the old fashioned museum?"
    Foxglove nods.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Troll in the Playground

*ding!* That would be the sound of a colt lighting up.

Garion sprung to attention with a smart salute. "Yes, ma'am!" The little white fuzzball turned his endless energy to gathering up all he'd disturbed. From plucking up the papers and handing them to Miss Gwyn like Sugar with the morning paper, to dragging books as big as he was across the floor, the colt seemed to be everywhere at once. And why shouldn't he be excited? No punishment, and they got to go to the store? Miss Gwyn was the best.
    Gwynfillion's eyes went dizzy watching him that it was a minor surprise she was able to properly put away those papers.

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack gently trot into the Cafe, trailing the two young ones as she looked about.

"Um...I got two little'uns here needing something to drink and maybe a bite to eat."

Greif's Cafe

Well Cloud was still laying on Tinker's back. She glanced around and curled her mouth into an 'oooooo' as she looked around the decor.

Spark in the meanwhile squinted at the light purple and green maned stallion in here....they looked awfully familiar but....

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post

Greif's Cafe

Behind the bar, a pink mare with a dark pink mane and waitress outfit turns towards Knack and smiles. "Good afternoon! What exactly would they like to drink? Water? Lemonade? Milk? And what would you like for them to eat? We have a variety of sandwiches and baked goods to pick from," she tells the new customers with a cheerful smile.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Grief's Cafe

Greif the griffin swoops in, still clad in his leather jacket but now looking slightly worse for wear, judging from his ruffled feathers and battered wings.

Ignoring the sharp glare from Spin, he slinks over to Snickers and grabs the filly's shoulders with his claws. "Excuse me," he states, turning to Foxglove and the others in the conversational group. "But I need to borrow him for a bit."

"Where are we going?" Snickers blinks.

"I'm taking you to go have a sex-change," Greif deadpans.

Snickers blinks a few more times, before shakily stating: "I need an adult..."

Greif narrows his eyes and smirks. "I am an adult."

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Troll in the Playground

"Wait just a minute!...Please. If you don't mind."

Foxglove said, trying to stand resolutely in the face of her friend being abducted.

"You can't just run off with him! That's adult-napping! Though I guess a nap would be nice, maybe in a field...But explain, first!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion's eyes went dizzy watching him that it was a minor surprise she was able to properly put away those papers.
    In no time flat, the room was looking as though a curious colt had never even been there. Of course, except for the curious colt still trotting about the carpet. Satisfied all was in order, Garion darted back to Gwyn's side, trotting around her like a miniature moon. "Room's all clean, Miss Gwyn!" he happily reported. "Is it store time now?"

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif smiles knowingly at Foxglove. "It's alright. I'm just taking him to go get the pie effects reversed so he can go to the game with his friends. You can come along and get fixed too, if you want."

Snickers just blinks a few times.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, sure. It's much nicer at a smaller size."

Foxglove would later realize that they never, in fact, got anything to eat...But that would wait. In the meanwhile, she drifted casually out the door.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif smirks, and hovers towards the door. "Excellent. Off we go!"

Snickers shrugs, waves farewell to Cadmium, Template, and anypony else present ,and then trots after the griffin.

(Moving to Library/Downtown Thread)

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

Cadmium just smiled and waved at the amusing genderbent couple. "See you two later! Hopefully I get to see you in your original forms!"

Meanwhile, Spark Chaser watched curiously, never taking his eyes off of the familiar looking stallion. Genderbent? What? Naturally, it didn't occur to him that, that stallion was indeed Foxglove.

Cloud grinned and teased Spark. "Oh ho...Sparky...I thought you only liked older mares.."

The colt flushed angrily and flusteredish at her. "Shaddup Cloud..it ain't like that..!..." Flush blush flush.
    =======================================
    In no time flat, the room was looking as though a curious colt had never even been there. Of course, except for the curious colt still trotting about the carpet. Satisfied all was in order, Garion darted back to Gwyn's side, trotting around her like a miniature moon. "Room's all clean, Miss Gwyn!" he happily reported. "Is it store time now?"

"Yes, now come on Garion."
    She said as she began to walk down the stairs.

Some twenty minutes later!

General Store-That one owned by Pyrite's parents

And so, after some walking and what not here in the commercial district of town, Gwynfillion and Garion entered the store, causing the little bell to tinkle/chime, something.

Gwynfillion glanced around, looking at the interior, seeing what she could see from this position. She then glanced down at Garion. "Alright Garion, we're here to get colored paper and don't horse around, or rather run around like a crazy pony."

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Troll in the Playground

The store was an ordinary little corner store, sort of half grocery, half drugstore (which may or may not sell anything of medicinal value; you know the ones).

There didn't seem to be any paper at the front -- maybe it was more in the back, away from the candy and dry goods?

Manning the counter was a bored-looking teenage-ish earthpony with a dark gold body and a brown-ish mane.

"Welcome to Treasure Trove General Store. Please let me know if you need help finding anything,"

Said the teenage-y colt in a bored tone.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Troll in the Playground

"Actually young sir, I'm looking for colored paper, maybe construction paper," The plum mare said.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Troll in the Playground

The young pony did not like the part where he had to get up and show people things.

"School supplies are third row from the left, in the back, next to the arrow-trap..."

He looked a little worried about that last part, the way you do over old subjects you've mostly put to rest, but still trouble you.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Pixie in the Playground

Meanwhile, Knack simply notified the questioning pony that she'd pay for whatever Chasers wanted.

"Personally, ah could go for a simple glass of milk...maybe laced with some honey if'n that's alright."

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

"Dr Cola, that's what I'll have,"
    Spark said in regards to what he wanted to drink.

"Tea. Because I am a fancy lady,"
    Said the five year old foal with the lazy eye and big beaming grin.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Spin Top nods to Knack and Spark, and can't help but smile at the adorableness of the "fancy lady." "Alright, your orders will be ready in just a moment," she politely tells them with a friendly smile, before turning to start making their beverages. "And what would you like to eat?"

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Titan in the Playground

General Store-That one owned by Pyrite's parents

And so, after some walking and what not here in the commercial district of town, Gwynfillion and Garion entered the store, causing the little bell to tinkle/chime, something.

Gwynfillion glanced around, looking at the interior, seeing what she could see from this position. She then glanced down at Garion. "Alright Garion, we're here to get colored paper and don't horse around, or rather run around like a crazy pony."
    Garion nodded obediently, but found his willpower tried just as soon as they set hoof inside the door. So...so many bright and colorful wonders. So many things he'd never even laid eyes upon. Not in his wildest dreams could he ever conceive of some of these marvels. And yet here they were, all together under one roof. And he'd just agreed to be on his best behavior.

The little colt trotted in place anxiously; this was going to be tougher than he thought.

He kept up his little jog until something the attendent said perked his ears up. "Arrow-trap? What's that?" he asked curiously.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

(OOC: Sorry everyone! My posting speed will pick back up now. My mom had just gotten out of the hospital from a heart attack and I was helping her around the house. She can't really lift over ten pound per the doctor's instructions.)

Grief's Cafe

Blitz looked at the spot where his boss rushed in and took two ponies that were currently the opposite of their genders and took them to get a sex change. He blinks a couple of times before saying, "Well...that happened. That was a thing... oh well." With that he got back to his duty, serving tables and cleaning spills at top speed. It was a little impressive how much control over his speed he had in such a confined area.

Seeing the three new customers he stops by abruptly as he says, "Hello and welcome. My name is Blitz Slipstream and I'll be serving you for today. So what are you names? If you couldn't tell I'm new in town."

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Troll in the Playground

Garion nodded obediently, but found his willpower tried just as soon as they set hoof inside the door. So...so many bright and colorful wonders. So many things he'd never even laid eyes upon. Not in his wildest dreams could he ever conceive of some of these marvels. And yet here they were, all together under one roof. And he'd just agreed to be on his best behavior.

The little colt trotted in place anxiously; this was going to be tougher than he thought.

He kept up his little jog until something the attendent said perked his ears up. "Arrow-trap? What's that?" he asked curiously.
    "There's this little string at the bottom, and toy darts come out when you tug it by stepping on it or tripping on it....It was Mom's Idea."

The colt rolled his eyes, as his mother's idea was clearly pretty dumb to him.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Troll in the Playground

Treasure Trove General Store

Gwynfillion warily glanced at the idea of an arrow trap and just mentally mouthed 'whhy?'. However soon the 'whhy?' was answered, anyways. She gave the teen colt a simple nod and walked over that area gesturing for little Garion to come along.
    ----

Greif's Cafe

"Oh..I don't think..we is here for food...just drinks cuz I was thirsty,"
    Cloud said with a smile. "We is looking for a pony named Foxglove, she' is good with critters and we have a hydra problem back on the farm."

"Also, my name is Cloud Chaser!"

Spark watched Blitz's speediness and felt threatened as he narrowed his eyes and pouted with a small glower. "Spark." Was all he said in introducing himself.

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "There's this little string at the bottom, and toy darts come out when you tug it by stepping on it or tripping on it....It was Mom's Idea."

The colt rolled his eyes, as his mother's idea was clearly pretty dumb to him.
    The foal's eyes widened and sparkled, as this idea was clearly pretty amazing to him.

Treasure Trove General Store

Gwynfillion warily glanced at the idea of an arrow trap and just mentally mouthed 'whhy?'. However soon the 'whhy?' was answered, anyways. She gave the teen colt a simple nod and walked over that area gesturing for little Garion to come along.
    Garion zipped back to her side, marching like a regular little soldier. Sworn to protect his Miss Gwyn from the evils of the General Store, and any arrow-traps that should cross their paths. This lasted all of maybe ten paces, as they walked past the first aisle; snacks.

Had there every been such a bountiful harvest of hay fries, cookies, and other such delicacies? The little colt's eyes grew wide and he licked his lips in memory of the sweets from the slumber party. He took one step towards it and-no! He shook his head furiously. No! He promised Miss Gwyn not to run around like a crazy pony! Best behavior! Tearing his gaze away, he'd pick up the pace to catch up with Miss Gwyn, trying his hardest not to look down any more tempting aisles...

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ah'll take an apple tart if you got'em. And Ah'm Knack Tinker, owner and operator of the Tinker Farms. Nice to meet'ya Blitz."

She tipped her hat at the pony as part of her greeting.

"And yes, ah have a hydra sleeping right next to mah house at the moment, and ah could use some help figuring how to git it out peaceful like."
    Last edited by sildra45; 2012-11-18 at 01:35 PM.