Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Greif's Cafe]

The griffin clicks his beak thoughtfully again. "I see."

A pause.

"I want to try one."

"Good luck. May that never happen."
    He deadpanned.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Well, your funeral then. No, wait, that's not it. Sandy's funeral then.

Sandy felt the awkwardness more than anything, he just couldn't get anything started with this mare. "So, what sorta dances do y'like? Somethin' a bit more traditional?"

"Not really, not a big fan of waltz or ballroom dancing if that's what you mean. Just dancing, like at clubs with my girlfriends, like that Purple's Place, have some salt licks, dance to the beat, etc etc."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Greif's Cafe

Greif chuckles. "Well gee, ain't you an optimistic ball of sunshine. Where can I find your friend at? Might swing by there later. Or sooner, if business doesn't pick up today..." he says, muttering the last bit.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, your funeral then. No, wait, that's not it. Sandy's funeral then.

Sandy felt the awkwardness more than anything, he just couldn't get anything started with this mare. "So, what sorta dances do y'like? Somethin' a bit more traditional?"
    Silverpine was busy in the meantime, a dancee book on one hoof and his mouth scribbling furiously on another card. He quickly held it up for Sandy.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Why don't we go dancing together? I could show you a few nifty moves. Salsa's my favourite. Very energetic."

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yea, okay,"
    Spark said still looking away. "Anyways...I have to go, to Miss Knack's farm...go pick up Cloud...and stuff."
    "Alright. Try not to get grounded."

Pyrite nodded worriedly and left, trudging home with concern clear on his face.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

Greif chuckles. "Well gee, ain't you an optimistic ball of sunshine. Where can I find your friend at? Might swing by there later. Or sooner, if business doesn't pick up today..." he says, muttering the last bit.

"Uh, along this street, in a building called Soft's Bar, or something, at least I think the sign is still up,"
    Fox trot said, hoping he wouldn't regret giving out this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Alright. Try not to get grounded."

Pyrite nodded worriedly and left, trudging home with concern clear on his face.
    Spark watched his friend go with a small frown on his face. After a short while he left his house, locked it, and made his way walking north to town, kinda trudging along too.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Uh, along this street, in a building called Soft's Bar, or something, at least I think the sign is still up,"
    Fox trot said, hoping he wouldn't regret giving out this information.
    Greif's Cafe

A spark of recognition glints in the griffin's amber eyes. "Wait. Soft? Wait. Your friend is Soft Serve?" he asks flatly. "The Soft Serve? Dude. Dude."

Greif leans back, and runs a set of talons through his plumage, mussing up the feathers atop his head. "When is she leaving, exactly?"

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

Greif's Cafe

A spark of recognition glints in the griffin's amber eyes. "Wait. Soft? Wait. Your friend is Soft Serve?" he asks flatly. "The Soft Serve? Dude. Dude."

Greif leans back, and runs a set of talons through his plumage, mussing up the feathers atop his head. "When is she leaving, exactly?"

"Right now, maybe leaving tomorrow for good, I wager,"
    He wanly smiled. Hoping he'd get his tea soon. "But yea, Miss Soft Serve is my friend."

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine was busy in the meantime, a dancee book on one hoof and his mouth scribbling furiously on another card. He quickly held it up for Sandy.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Why don't we go dancing together? I could show you a few nifty moves. Salsa's my favourite. Very energetic."
    "Not really, not a big fan of waltz or ballroom dancing if that's what you mean. Just dancing, like at clubs with my girlfriends, like that Purple's Place, have some salt licks, dance to the beat, etc etc."
    Right...club dancing. Sandy was definitely into that, with the loud, irritating beats, the nonsensical lyrics (if there were any), and the blinding lights that give ponies headaches. Fortunately, it was cue card to the rescue. "Why don't we go dancing together? I could show you a few nifty moves. Salsa's my favourite. Very energetic." Finally, they must've left the part of the date where he had to compliment her looks with cheesy lines. Much easier to read this one. "I mean, it's no club or nothin', but it's a lot more upbeat than waltzes an' such."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

Minor internal grimace. The mare politely smiled and momentarily scrunched her muzzle. Dang it. "Ah...like today?"

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Minor internal grimace. The mare politely smiled and momentarily scrunched her muzzle. Dang it. "Ah...like today?"
    "Well, i-it don't have t'be today," Sandy backpedaled like a champ. "I mean, y'already came out here on short notice an' all, an' it might be somethin' fun t'do sometime, an' I don't want t'impose if y'had plans either..." And so he rambled on, coming up with reason after reason why she could say 'no' and not feel guilty about it.

(Will wait for her next respond and a cue card)

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, i-it don't have t'be today," Sandy backpedaled like a champ. "I mean, y'already came out here on short notice an' all, an' it might be somethin' fun t'do sometime, an' I don't want t'impose if y'had plans either..." And so he rambled on, coming up with reason after reason why she could say 'no' and not feel guilty about it.

Silverpine groaned silently at Sandy's apparent intent to foul himself out of the game before he even got to first base. But even he was stumped on how to rescue Sandy from the hole he dug himself into. He glanced helplessly at Night Jewel and Gearstride, hoping that they already have a cue card ready.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm....I have plans tomorrow with my girlfriends.."
    She kept her polite smile and dipped her head low down on her shoulders. She hoped he would take a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine groaned silently at Sandy's apparent intent to foul himself out of the game before he even got to first base. But even he was stumped on how to rescue Sandy from the hole he dug himself into. He glanced helplessly at Night Jewel and Gearstride, hoping that they already have a cue card ready.
    Gearstride was still insistent on her nerdy line.
    Hey baby, you have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmm....I have plans tomorrow with my girlfriends.."
    She kept her polite smile and dipped her head low down on her shoulders. She hoped he would take a hint.
    "Oh. Maybe some other time, then." Sandy nibbled on a cookie, confidence quickly deflating. Perhaps it'd just be better to end this, before he embarrassed himself further. "Well, thanks for comin' out t'see me anyhow. It was nice meetin' you."

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Right now, maybe leaving tomorrow for good, I wager,"
    He wanly smiled. Hoping he'd get his tea soon. "But yea, Miss Soft Serve is my friend."
    Greif's Cafe

Greif visibly sinks down a bit, his shoulders slumping and his wings drooping. "Oh. Damn. I've got to stay and watch the store, unless my assistant comes in early and-"

The front door opens. In strides a light pink pony with blue eyes, a mane of striped dark pink and purple, and a spinning pinwheel for her cutie mark. She's got on a white shirt, red vest, and a slightly bored expression - traditional waitress attire. "Morning, boss," the casually greets the griffin. "Thought I'd come in a bit early and-"

Greif clambers over the counter and bolts for the door. "Totally awesome! I need you to watch the store for a bit!" he cheerfully exclaims. With a massive grin, he looks back at Fox Trot. "You tagging along?"

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh. Maybe some other time, then." Sandy nibbled on a cookie, confidence quickly deflating. Perhaps it'd just be better to end this, before he embarrassed himself further. "Well, thanks for comin' out t'see me anyhow. It was nice meetin' you."

"Right, it was, nice, meeting you too,"
    She said nibbling a cookie and shifted awkwardly. "Soo...do I just walk up and leave? I'm a little bit confused about this...eheh.."

Greif's Cafe
    "Totally awesome! I need you to watch the store for a bit!" he cheerfully exclaims. With a massive grin, he looks back at Fox Trot. "You tagging along?"

"I kinda want my tea first,"
    Fox said a little sheepishly.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin pauses, just as he's about to leap out the door. He looks back at Fox Trot, and grins awkwardly. "Oooooh riiiiight, you asked for that, didn't you?"

The pink pony glares daggers at Greif. "Seriously? You forgot a customer's order!?" she hisses.

"But his friend is Soft Serve! The Soft Serve!" the griffin replies, holding his talons up plaintively.

"So you're just going to ignore the paying customer's order!?" the irate mare growls.

"Technically his orders are on the house since he's my first customer," Greif replies with a nervous grin, sweatdrops beading on his forehead.

The pink pony stares at the griffin. Her right eye begins to twitch. "I think I'm going to fry you later..." she mutters absentmindedly.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

"Right, it was, nice, meeting you too,"
    She said nibbling a cookie and shifted awkwardly. "Soo...do I just walk up and leave? I'm a little bit confused about this...eheh.."
    "Sure, sure, go ahead." Sandy chuckled sheepishly. "Don't worry, I'm a little new t'this whole speed-datin' thing myself." And he the hole got just a little bit deeper...

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

"Sure, sure, go ahead." Sandy chuckled sheepishly. "Don't worry, I'm a little new t'this whole speed-datin' thing myself." And he the hole got just a little bit deeper...

"Right, bye then,"
    She got and walked away, and then at a good distance she broke into a canter to get the hay out of dodge.

Moments later, Gearstride popped out from where she Silverpine, and Night Jewel and scrambled to Sandy with a look of derp-surprise. "Sandy what did ya do? It was looking so well.....You should have totally used my nerd line!"
    ============

Fox trot watched the exchange between Greif and his employee and politely smiled at their antics.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-03 at 09:56 PM.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

"Right, bye then,"
    She got and walked away, and then at a good distance she broke into a canter to get the hay out of dodge.

Moments later, Gearstride popped out from where she Silverpine, and Night Jewel and scrambled to Sandy with a look of derp-surprise. "Sandy what did ya do? It was looking so well.....You should have totally used my nerd line!"
    And as soon as she was out of sight, Sandy plunked his head down on the table with a thud that shook the cookie platter. He didn't even look up as Gear started talking. "It wouldn't have helped, I went an' messed everythin' up just as soon as I opened my big mouth." He covered his head with his forehooves, flushing red from sheer embarrassment. "I don't know when you thought it were going well, 'cause that was just awful."

(And now I wait for everybody else, figured he'd get a reaction to her leaving first)

20. - Top - End - #290
    Pixie in the Playground

A small orb of light appeared in front of Grills' restaurant area, luckily in a fairly clear section. It floated there for a moment, then expanded large enough to fit four ponies, and then with a flash and a light 'bang', there stood Knack Tinker, with Cloud Chaser on her back. Beside her was Gwyn, holding Garion.

OF all four, Knack looked the worse for wear. Her entire body was 'fluffed' asif she'd been rubbing across a carpet, and small bolts of static flitted about her.

"Ah really need to work on that."
    Last edited by sildra45; 2012-09-04 at 11:26 PM.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

"Could be worse, could be leaving ponies roasted," The plum mare dizzily said, her lovely mane a fro now with static discharge. She kinda just slumped off to the side.

Cloud giggled, her mane all stickie uppies, grinning like a little nutter as she hopped off of Tinker. "That was fun." She touched Garion with a hoof, sending a little static shock his way. "Teehee."

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    A small orb of light appeared in the middle of Grills' restaurant area, luckily in a fairly clear section. It floated there for a moment, then expanded large enough to fit four ponies, and then with a flash and a light 'bang', there stood Knack Tinker, with Cloud Chaser on her back. Beside her was Gwyn, holding Garion.

OF all four, Knack looked the worse for wear. Her entire body was 'fluffed' asif she'd been rubbing across a carpet, and small bolts of static flitted about her.

"Ah really need to work on that."

Although it was not crowded, all eyes in attendance where on them. The resturant was designed to make teleportation in and out by most ponies difficult and more importantly oblivious. Jaws hung open. Nostrils flared open in shock and forks clanked on the ground or plates.

"Welcome, Miss Tinker. Welcome, Miss Gwynfillion. It is preferred that customers wait to be seated. I will alert the owner of your obvious emergency." The green restaurant expediter says after strutting up to the frazzled mares and foals.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-04 at 11:51 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

"Could be worse, could be leaving ponies roasted," The plum mare dizzily said, her lovely mane a fro now with static discharge. She kinda just slumped off to the side.

The little colt flopped onto Gwyn, or the TK effect, if it was still up, trying to hold his head steady with his forehooves. "Can somepony stop the room? I want to get off now..." Garion's apple had exploded mid-transit, leaving the colt with a blackened snout and mushy apple junk all over his face. But other than that, he seemed none the worse for-

Cloud giggled, her mane all stickie uppies, grinning like a little nutter as she hopped off of Tinker. "That was fun." She touched Garion with a hoof, sending a little static shock his way. "Teehee."
    *FOOMP*

With that little shock, Garion's mane poofed out into a miniature afro.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Pixie in the Playground

Knack kept the two semi-injured ponies on her telekinetic cloud/bed/poofy thingie and trot into the restaurant, the static frazzled group making a strange sight.

"Ah...table fer four, if ya please. And Mr. Grills if he ain't too busy."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Greif's Cafe]

Greif and the waitress continue to bicker.

"Seriously, you're a terrible manager. Why did I let you talk me into this?"

"Because you're young and impressionable, and I'm an awesome friend?"

The griffin got punched in the shoulder for that one. "Complimenting my age will get you nowhere, Greif! And now you're just letting the customer sit there and be subjected to all this! You're making us look bad!"

"I'm making us look bad?! You're the one arguing with me!" Greif exclaims. "And you just hit me!" Smack. "Ow! What is your problem?!"

"My problem is that we've only been in business half an hour, and you're already screwing it up and trying to bail out!"

"I have good reasons! To bail out, I mean, not to screw up. And I'm not bailing out!" Smack. "Stoooooop iiiiiiit!"

The waitress is just about to hit him again when the building suddenly shakes, and loud rumbling noise is heard.

The pony and griffin stop and stare at each other, before looking out the window. "What... what... what is..." the pink pony mutters.

Greif looks back across the bar at Fox Trot, his eyes wide and pupils small. "Um... Fox Trot, dude. You didn't mention a Kraken..." the griffin weakly says.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-09-05 at 05:29 AM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ettin in the Playground

And as soon as she was out of sight, Sandy plunked his head down on the table with a thud that shook the cookie platter. He didn't even look up as Gear started talking. "It wouldn't have helped, I went an' messed everythin' up just as soon as I opened my big mouth." He covered his head with his forehooves, flushing red from sheer embarrassment. "I don't know when you thought it were going well, 'cause that was just awful."

(And now I wait for everybody else, figured he'd get a reaction to her leaving first)
    "Don't sweat it. Still plenty of other mares out there," Silverpine quipped cheerfully. "'sides, I think she has the hots for you."

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack kept the two semi-injured ponies on her telekinetic cloud/bed/poofy thingie and trot into the restaurant, the static frazzled group making a strange sight.

"Ah...table fer four, if ya please. And Mr. Grills if he ain't too busy."

"This way Miss Tinker. Miss Gwynfillion." stated the robotic Green Pepper. The stallion then would escort the four ponies to a booth.

"I will summon Mr. Grills and bandages for you now."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

Grills' Place

"Oh...hello Green...please, don't mind us too much....and you don't have to bring Grills...I...got this handled,"
    Gwynfillion waved her hooves in front of her with a sheepish smile. "We are not the hapless ponies you aren't looking for."
    ======================

Greif's Place

"Kracken?........Lolwut?"
    Fox played dumb, and then tablefaced the counter so hard. Gosh darn magic shenanigans of this town.
    ======================

Matching Mates with Sandy Shores

"That's totally what it is Sandy, you're too hot she just couldn't handle it,"
    Gearstride chimed in with a big smile.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

(Waiting for Purity before continuing with Sandy)

[Garion]

The little colt was just content to flop down on his little floating soft-thing of magic, afro and all. Maybe he could get that nap he'd been after, this afternoon had really taken it out of him. He tried to curl up as best as he could with his bumps and scrapes.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills' Place

"Oh...hello Green...please, don't mind us too much....and you don't have to bring Grills...I...got this handled,"
    Gwynfillion waved her hooves in front of her with a sheepish smile. "We are not the hapless ponies you aren't looking for."
    "I am looking for no pony Gwynfillion. Do you require a first aid kit or surgery?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater