Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    [Saaaaandy, The Aurora Is Rising Behind Us]

    "Personally, I think you just got too skittish a mare," said Night Jewel. "You need a more composed pony to make things less awkward. Someone who can actually keep a conversation going."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.


    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    My blade will cut you down to size! (Previous avatars)

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Don't sweat it. Still plenty of other mares out there," Silverpine quipped cheerfully. "'sides, I think she has the hots for you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Matching Mates with Sandy Shores


    "That's totally what it is Sandy, you're too hot she just couldn't handle it,"
    Gearstride chimed in with a big smile.
    Sandy lifted his head just enough to raise an eyebrow at the two of them. "I don't think she really was thinkin' that. She seemed right about ready t'run for th' hills." As he rested his chin back on the table, his eyes shifted back and forth and a little smile started to grow, a tinge of red brightening his cheeks. "N-no, she couldn't have..."

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Saaaaandy, The Aurora Is Rising Behind Us]

    "Personally, I think you just got too skittish a mare," said Night Jewel. "You need a more composed pony to make things less awkward. Someone who can actually keep a conversation going."
    "Yeah...yeah, maybe you're right." Sandy started to raise his head, the hints of a second wind picking up his sails. "Th' talkin' part was where I got all tongue-tied, maybe I just need somepony else. Somepony who likes some of th' things I like, or has a lot of good stories t'tell." He scratched at his mane sheepishly. "That, or I gotta somehow learn how t'talk t'mares in about a minute."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Gearstride




    "Hey Night Jewel, so, did ya round up any other girls, or was that one the only one?"
    Gearstride asked the filly.



    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "I am looking for no pony Gwynfillion. Do you require a first aid kit or surgery?"

    "Oh ah...., maybe just a first aid kit, that would be all, thank you Green,"
    Gwynfillion replied with a sheepish smile.

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh ah...., maybe just a first aid kit, that would be all, thank you Green,"
    Gwynfillion replied with a sheepish smile.
    Green nodded and returned with a white box full of bandages, antiseptics, and medicines. "Gwynfillion, can you please patch yourselves up in one of the massage rooms upstairs. Outside of the public space."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Green nodded and returned with a white box full of bandages, antiseptics, and medicines. "Gwynfillion, can you please patch yourselves up in one of the massage rooms upstairs. Outside of the public space."


    "Oh ah, very well,"
    She glanced at the others and then gestured for Garion to come with. She gave Knack a small smile and gave a slight nod of her head. "Come now Garion, let us head on up."

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    sildra45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Knack took them all with along with Green, her cloud still supporting Gwyn and Garion, though if anypony kept an eye on her, it was starting to tell upon her that the magic use was taking its toll. That teleport had probably hit her alot harder than it should have.

    "A bath in a spa sounds rather nice."


    YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    As they were carried along on their respective clouds, Garion tried to scoot himself forward, inch by inch, over to Miss Gwyn. Orders were orders, and all that. But given that all he had to push himself off on was thin air, progress was a mite nonexistant. The colt still acted like he was swimming in mid-air the whole way up.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-05 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post


    "Oh ah, very well,"
    She glanced at the others and then gestured for Garion to come with. She gave Knack a small smile and gave a slight nod of her head. "Come now Garion, let us head on up."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    As they were carried along on their respective clouds, Garion tried to scoot himself forward, inch by inch, over to Miss Gwyn. Orders were orders, and all that. But given that all he had to push himself off on was thin air, progress was a mite nonexistant. The colt still acted like he was swimming in mid-air the whole way up.
    The green stallion nods and escorts the entire group upstairs. They canter up stairs, past the hot spring, and close to the bathing room. "Gwynfillion, you know the way to the massage rooms. Past the the door."

    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack took them all with along with Green, her cloud still supporting Gwyn and Garion, though if anypony kept an eye on her, it was starting to tell upon her that the magic use was taking its toll. That teleport had probably hit her alot harder than it should have.

    "A bath in a spa sounds rather nice."
    Green turns to Knack. "Miss Knack, would you prefer a bath in the hot springs, a cold tub, or a mud pit?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The green stallion nods and escorts the entire group upstairs. They canter up stairs, past the hot spring, and close to the bathing room. "Gwynfillion, you know the way to the massage rooms. Past the the door."


    Gwynfillion long hopped off the cloud, she was not crippled and not injured really, maybe frazzled by the teleport. She nodded at Green and followed him upstairs bringing Garion along with her. She floated the first aid kit with her.

    Meanwhile, Cloud stuck to Tinker like glue, taking these shenanigans in stride.

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    sildra45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    "Ah think a hot spring would be mighty fine, thank ye. Whatcha think Cloud?"


    YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Ah think a hot spring would be mighty fine, thank ye. Whatcha think Cloud?"

    "Oooh...that would be awesome..! I could get in some practice before go swimming tomorrow at the lake! Teehee!"

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Greif's Place


    "Kracken?........Lolwut?"
    Fox played dumb, and then tablefaced the counter so hard. Gosh darn magic shenanigans of this town.
    Greif and the waitress both stare at Fox Trot.

    "Yeah... Kraken..." Greif mutters.

    "Is... is that normal?" the waitress stammers.

    Greif raises a clawed hand to his face, and begins to massage the bridge of his nose beak. "Yeah, from what I've gathered from Fox Trot, it kinda is."

    "Sooooooo..." the waitress inches away from the door. "Maybe you should stay here? And make tea?"

    The griffin groans. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea. One hot cup o' tea, comin' right up..."

    Greif makes his way back across the bar and behind the bar, where he begins to fiddle with the ingredients. The pink waitress canters over to the bar, and takes a seat a few stools down from Fox Trot. "So, our first customer? I take it you're Fox Trot. Name's Spin Top," she casually says with a small smile.

    Her ID badge, though, says "Last Call."
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Up in the Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion long hopped off the cloud, she was not crippled and not injured really, maybe frazzled by the teleport. She nodded at Green and followed him upstairs bringing Garion along with her. She floated the first aid kit with her.
    Wouldn't you know. Here comes Grills soaking wet for a dip in the cold bath. His body glistened as the water dripped over his face. "Rainbow? Green? That you?" His wet mane draped over his blinded eyes blinding him as he driad his coat the old fashioned way with towel.

    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Ah think a hot spring would be mighty fine, thank ye. Whatcha think Cloud?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oooh...that would be awesome..! I could get in some practice before go swimming tomorrow at the lake! Teehee!"
    Green nodded. He pushed a towel cart over to Knack and Cloud. "Feel free to have a dip in the springs then. The water is still hot."

    Outside a Cafe

    A purple mare stares curiously at a door. "OOOoooOOOooh."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    greif's place



    "Yes ma'am, my name is Fox trot,"
    He answers eying her name tag and raising a brow. Yea, it was better right now to just pretend the kracken thing wasn't going on, it made them go away faster, at least that was his theory. He was testing it out on the field right now.




    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Up in the Spa

    Wouldn't you know. Here comes Grills soaking wet for a dip in the cold bath. His body glistened as the water dripped over his face. "Rainbow? Green? That you?" His wet mane draped over his blinded eyes blinding him as he driad his coat the old fashioned way with towel.

    "Oh..heya Grills sweetie...why, it feels like we just spoke to each other moments ago,"
    Gwynfillion forced a chuckle as she walked over to him, garion following likely.




    Green nodded. He pushed a towel cart over to Knack and Cloud. "Feel free to have a dip in the springs then. The water is still hot."

    "Wooooooo! Come on Miss Knack lets go, teehee!"

  15. - Top - End - #315
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    [Greif's Cafe]

    Spin smiles kindly at Fox Trot. "Well, I hope you've enjoyed the service so far. And I apologize for Greif's rudeness earlier."

    "My rudeness?" the griffin raises an eyebrow. When Spin glares at him out of the corner of her vision, he rolls his eyes. "Yes, my rudeness. My apologies, Fox Trot. Second drink is on the house, my treat."

    Spin notices a purple mare standing outside. "Oh! New customer! I'll go invite her in!" The waitress hops off her chair, and scurries over to the front door. She telekinetically opens it, and leans through the doorway. "Good morning! Would you like to come inside?" she cheerfully asks the pony outside. "We offer a wide selection of coffees, teas, sandwiches, and other beverages or treats!"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    sildra45's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    "Alright Cloud. Lemmie just give a holler to Grills here. Don't wanna be rude. You go on ahead and give that bath a test for me."

    She turned to Grills and co.

    "I wanted to say...Gwyn...Garion...Thank you for rescuing me from that Hydra. You're always welcome at the farm, I hope ya'know."

    She then turned to Grills.

    "And Mr. Grills, alot of the crops are almost ready for this month's harvest, and I'd be honored if your esteemed self would like first pick."


    YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh..heya Grills sweetie...why, it feels like we just spoke to each other moments ago,"
    Gwynfillion forced a chuckle as she walked over to him, garion following likely.
    Indeed, now that they were out of Miss Tinker's grasp, Garion just lay draped over her back. The exhausted colt just lifted a forehoof to weakly wave at Mister Grills, before flopping back over.

    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    She turned to Grills and co.

    "I wanted to say...Gwyn...Garion...Thank you for rescuing me from that Hydra. You're always welcome at the farm, I hope ya'know."
    "Thanks, Miss. I'll be sure to use my noggin next time a monster tries eating you up." The little colt grinned and gave her a half-asleep wave. And then he was back to imitating a saddle.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-06 at 02:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh..heya Grills sweetie...why, it feels like we just spoke to each other moments ago,"
    Gwynfillion forced a chuckle as she walked over to him, garion following likely.


    "Wooooooo! Come on Miss Knack lets go, teehee!"
    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Alright Cloud. Lemmie just give a holler to Grills here. Don't wanna be rude. You go on ahead and give that bath a test for me."

    She turned to Grills and co.

    "I wanted to say...Gwyn...Garion...Thank you for rescuing me from that Hydra. You're always welcome at the farm, I hope ya'know."

    She then turned to Grills.

    "And Mr. Grills, alot of the crops are almost ready for this month's harvest, and I'd be honored if your esteemed self would like first pick."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Indeed, now that they were out of Miss Tinker's grasp, Garion just lay draped over her back. The exhausted colt just lifted a forehoof to weakly wave at Mister Grills, before flopping back over.
    "Hello sugarplum. Just washing my mane. What brings you back?" His mane was still dripping wet.

    "Why thank you, Knack. I do need some green peas and beans." He wiped his barrel and rump with the towel.

    His mood suddenly switches. "What's this about a hydra?" he said flatly as he wiped his face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Greif's Cafe]

    Spin smiles kindly at Fox Trot. "Well, I hope you've enjoyed the service so far. And I apologize for Greif's rudeness earlier."

    "My rudeness?" the griffin raises an eyebrow. When Spin glares at him out of the corner of her vision, he rolls his eyes. "Yes, my rudeness. My apologies, Fox Trot. Second drink is on the house, my treat."

    Spin notices a purple mare standing outside. "Oh! New customer! I'll go invite her in!" The waitress hops off her chair, and scurries over to the front door. She telekinetically opens it, and leans through the doorway. "Good morning! Would you like to come inside?" she cheerfully asks the pony outside. "We offer a wide selection of coffees, teas, sandwiches, and other beverages or treats!"
    Purple looks at the waitress who address her."Oh. Do you have lattes? With vanilla?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Alright Cloud. Lemmie just give a holler to Grills here. Don't wanna be rude. You go on ahead and give that bath a test for me."
    And indeed she went on ahead to the ah...hot springs I think it were.


    "I wanted to say...Gwyn...Garion...Thank you for rescuing me from that Hydra. You're always welcome at the farm, I hope ya'know."

    "Yea, I do, and thanks again,"
    gwynfillion was under the assumption she was welcomed on the farm anytime anyway, she recalled the pony telling her that in regards to the potion she made that gave Knack wings temporary.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Indeed, now that they were out of Miss Tinker's grasp, Garion just lay draped over her back. The exhausted colt just lifted a forehoof to weakly wave at Mister Grills, before flopping back over.

    "Thanks, Miss. I'll be sure to use my noggin next time a monster tries eating you up." The little colt grinned and gave her a half-asleep wave. And then he was back to imitating a saddle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    "Hello sugarplum. Just washing my mane. What brings you back?" His mane was still dripping wet.

    "Why thank you, Knack. I do need some green peas and beans." He wiped his barrel and rump with the towel.

    His mood suddenly switches. "What's this about a hydra?" he said flatly as he wiped his face.
    "Hydra? Oh noooothing.....just a little hydra incident at the farm, no big deal," Gwynfillion sheepishly smiled and hoof waved off.
    --------------------------------------------------------

    Purple looks at the waitress who address her."Oh. Do you have lattes? With vanilla?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Greif's Cafe]

    Spin smiles kindly at Fox Trot. "Well, I hope you've enjoyed the service so far. And I apologize for Greif's rudeness earlier."

    "My rudeness?" the griffin raises an eyebrow. When Spin glares at him out of the corner of her vision, he rolls his eyes. "Yes, my rudeness. My apologies, Fox Trot. Second drink is on the house, my treat."

    Spin notices a purple mare standing outside. "Oh! New customer! I'll go invite her in!" The waitress hops off her chair, and scurries over to the front door. She telekinetically opens it, and leans through the doorway. "Good morning! Would you like to come inside?" she cheerfully asks the pony outside. "We offer a wide selection of coffees, teas, sandwiches, and other beverages or treats!"

    "Its ah, no problem, but...and uh thanks anyway for the drink,"
    He said baa--sheepishly as well. He then turned his head at what the two were referring to outside. He recognized that wacky Purple Pepper from before, when she was a.....well he was sure it was during some magical mishap and she was singing and stuff. He waved.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-09-06 at 03:49 AM.

  20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    The Spa

    Grills started to towel his mane. He knew something was up since Gwynfillion and Garion should have been home. The chef would not confront her due to self blame for not being there to deal with the monster himself but itwas obvious by his voice he wanted details."A little hydra incident, huh?" Attention turned to Garion. "Garion, I hear you saw a hydra today. Was it scary?"

    The Cafe

    Purple notice noticedd the nice dance instructor she meet day ago. She waved back.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-09-06 at 04:04 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  21. - Top - End - #321
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Cafe

    The bright pink waitress gestures for the purple mare to step on it. "Please, grab a seat. We certain do have vanilla lattes, and probably anything else you can think of. Greif?"

    The bomber-jacket clad griffin looks up from behind the counter. "Hi there!" he cheerfully proclaims with a wave of a set of talons. "One vanilla latte, coming right up! Or at least, after I finish Mister Fox Trot's tea." He looks back over to Fox Trot and quietly asks: "Say, what sort of tea did you want, exactly? We have dozens of flavors..."
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  22. - Top - End - #322
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The Spa

    Grills started to towel his mane. He knew something was up since Gwynfillion and Garion should have been home. The chef would not confront her due to self blame for not being there to deal with the monster himself but itwas obvious by his voice he wanted details."A little hydra incident, huh?" Attention turned to Garion. "Garion, I hear you saw a hydra today. Was it scary?"
    Garion nodded amid the grips of a truly spectacular yawn, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "A little. Less scary than Miss Gwyn getting eaten." the colt responded, glancing over at Mister Grill's back. While Miss Gwyn's back was prime real estate, Mister Grills always felt so toasty warm. A conundrum indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The Spa

    Grills started to towel his mane. He knew something was up since Gwynfillion and Garion should have been home. The chef would not confront her due to self blame for not being there to deal with the monster himself but itwas obvious by his voice he wanted details."A little hydra incident, huh?" Attention turned to Garion. "Garion, I hear you saw a hydra today. Was it scary?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion nodded amid the grips of a truly spectacular yawn, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "A little. Less scary than Miss Gwyn getting eaten." the colt responded, glancing over at Mister Grill's back. While Miss Gwyn's back was prime real estate, Mister Grills always felt so toasty warm. A conundrum indeed.

    Grills' Spa

    "Yes, just a little mishap, we kinda got side tracked so to say, but we're fine as you can see,"
    Gwynfillion sighed a small breath of relief and turned her head to briefly nuzzle the colt on her back with her nose.




    The Cafe

    Purple notice noticedd the nice dance instructor she meet day ago. She waved back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

    The bright pink waitress gestures for the purple mare to step on it. "Please, grab a seat. We certain do have vanilla lattes, and probably anything else you can think of. Greif?"

    The bomber-jacket clad griffin looks up from behind the counter. "Hi there!" he cheerfully proclaims with a wave of a set of talons. "One vanilla latte, coming right up! Or at least, after I finish Mister Fox Trot's tea." He looks back over to Fox Trot and quietly asks: "Say, what sort of tea did you want, exactly? We have dozens of flavors..."

    "Uh...."
    He tried to remember Icy's favorite tea...but found himself frozen in derp thought. Nevermind on that idea, he'd pick a different one. "I'll go with sun tea if you have some."

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion nodded amid the grips of a truly spectacular yawn, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "A little. Less scary than Miss Gwyn getting eaten." the colt responded, glancing over at Mister Grill's back. While Miss Gwyn's back was prime real estate, Mister Grills always felt so toasty warm. A conundrum indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Grills' Spa

    "Yes, just a little mishap, we kinda got side tracked so to say, but we're fine as you can see,"
    Gwynfillion sighed a small breath of relief and turned her head to briefly nuzzle the colt on her back with her nose.

    Grills smiled, hiding his internal worry. He trots up to both his ponies and gives them nuzzles.
    He then floated Garion onto his warm back. The cool scent of his shampoo would cover the foal. "Let's like we have a colt who want a tour of my bedroom." said Grills as he turned around to walk to his apartment.

    "I'll mind the others, brother." stated the monotonous Green. He sneaked over to a water valve and filled the springs a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

    The bright pink waitress gestures for the purple mare to step on it. "Please, grab a seat. We certain do have vanilla lattes, and probably anything else you can think of. Greif?"

    The bomber-jacket clad griffin looks up from behind the counter. "Hi there!" he cheerfully proclaims with a wave of a set of talons. "One vanilla latte, coming right up! Or at least, after I finish Mister Fox Trot's tea." He looks back over to Fox Trot and quietly asks: "Say, what sort of tea did you want, exactly? We have dozens of flavors..."

    "Uh...."
    He tried to remember Icy's favorite tea...but found himself frozen in derp thought. Nevermind on that idea, he'd pick a different one. "I'll go with sun tea if you have some."
    "Ooo! Sun tea. Good choice, but I now really want a latte. I have a screenplay to write." Purple says as she finds a seat near Fox. Hipster writer glasses mysteriously appear on her face. "So how are things, Fox."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  25. - Top - End - #325
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Lycan 01's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Greif's Cafe

    Greif nods cheerfully. "Sun tea and vanilla latte. Coming right up!"

    Spin Top stares at the purple mare after the glasses mysteriously appear on her face. "Did those just-"

    "Don't question it," Greif deadpans. "Just don't question anything in this town. I think that's the best thing we can do."

    "Have you called your realtor yet?" Spin Top asks warily.

    "Ooooooh, I'm going to..." Greif says with a cheerful smile, despite the ominous grimness to his tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverClawShift View Post
    Wizard: Ug. God. Allright. What do you want us to do?
    Me: Burn for me.
    Wizard: ...what?
    Me: I activate the fire ability. "BURN FOR ME!!!!!!"
    Lycanthrope avatar by me!

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Grills' Spa

    "Yes, just a little mishap, we kinda got side tracked so to say, but we're fine as you can see,"
    Gwynfillion sighed a small breath of relief and turned her head to briefly nuzzle the colt on her back with her nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills smiled, hiding his internal worry. He trots up to both his ponies and gives them nuzzles.
    Garion chuckled happily and raised his poofy mane to tickle both their noses in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    He then floated Garion onto his warm back. The cool scent of his shampoo would cover the foal. "Looks like we have a colt who want a tour of my bedroom." said Grills as he turned around to walk to his apartment.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. The colt sighed in contentment as the comforting, flowery scent and toasty-warm coat spirited him away. "That sounds *yawwwwwwwn* nice, Mister Grills." he mumbled as he snuggled into his warm, mocha fur.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-06 at 06:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills smiled, hiding his internal worry. He trots up to both his ponies and gives them nuzzles.
    He then floated Garion onto his warm back. The cool scent of his shampoo would cover the foal. "Let's like we have a colt who want a tour of my bedroom." said Grills as he turned around to walk to his apartment.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion chuckled happily and raised his poofy mane to tickle both their noses in return. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. The colt sighed in contentment as the comforting, flowery scent and toasty-warm coat spirited him away. "That sounds *yawwwwwwwn* nice, Mister Grills." he mumbled as he snuggled into his warm, mocha fur.

    "Yes, it does seem like he needs a nap, little guy had quite the moment,"
    Gwynfillion replied as he walked out behind him, watching him and Garion.


    "Ooo! Sun tea. Good choice, but I now really want a latte. I have a screenplay to write." Purple says as she finds a seat near Fox. Hipster writer glasses mysteriously appear on her face. "So how are things, Fox."

    "Uh, things are fine I guess, its a living, things are being things...and materializing from thin airs it seems,"
    He blinked and said softly at the appearance of hipster shades. "Soo, screen play you say? What kind of screenplay?"


    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

    Greif nods cheerfully. "Sun tea and vanilla latte. Coming right up!"

    Spin Top stares at the purple mare after the glasses mysteriously appear on her face. "Did those just-"

    "Don't question it," Greif deadpans. "Just don't question anything in this town. I think that's the best thing we can do."

    "Have you called your realtor yet?" Spin Top asks warily.

    "Ooooooh, I'm going to..." Greif says with a cheerful smile, despite the ominous grimness to his tone.

    Fox Trot smiles at the two, as he waited for his drink. Those two, particularly Greif, he wagered would just soon to get used to it, the town weirdness.

  28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Green

    "Do you require anything, ladies?"

    Grills

    Grills slowly walked Garion and Gwynfillion to his apartment. It still looked like a bachelor pad. A small living room for reading sat on the opposite site of a hallway containing his dark office and washroom. He placed the colt in the large fluffy bed and started tuck in procedures. "Now first in the tour is the bed."

    Purple

    Purple adjusts her nonprescription glasses. "Its about a pony working in a large corporation pondering her future and what is needed to get to her goal. I might do it for radio. That is where the real actors are."
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Green

    "Do you require anything, ladies?"

    "Oooh! I want some cucumbers, mister!"
    Gloud hopped around Green in a circle.

    Purple

    Purple adjusts her nonprescription glasses. "Its about a pony working in a large corporation pondering her future and what is needed to get to her goal. I might do it for radio. That is where the real actors are."


    "Oh? So like a radio play? That's sounds very interesting, but uh, what do you mean by that last part? What about Broadmare and Fillywood?"

  30. - Top - End - #330
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills

    Grills slowly walked Garion and Gwynfillion to his apartment. It still looked like a bachelor pad. A small living room for reading sat on the opposite site of a hallway containing his dark office and washroom. He placed the colt in the large fluffy bed and started tuck in procedures. "Now first in the tour is the bed."
    Poor colt was nearly asleep by the time they reached the bed. He sleep-wiggled himself all nice and cozy under the blankets, looking like a little caterpillar nearly in its cocoon. "Mister Grills?" he mumbled, eyes still shut. "Can I have...the rest of the tour...later? I wanna...see the bed...a bit...more..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •