New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Her eyes stared at the gooey line of chocolate, being wasted on his face. Wasted I say!

"You would have given me one anyway even if I didn't like them?....That's...anyways. No, I do enjoy chocolate chip cookies...I just can't....have any right now."
    Sandy flushed with embarrassment and rubbed his head sheepishly. "Heh, sorry, never did quite manage t'lose th' accent after all. I meant if I'd known you liked them so much, I'd have given you th' last two, no sweat." The crumb inched from the corner of his mouth, just grazing the corner of his lips on its way to the chin. Dangling, swinging, threatening to fall off with just the lightest of breezes before it even reached his freshly-shaven chin.

"Well, they'll have some more out soon enough...I think." He swung his head towards the Clunker, and only a thin line of gooey chocolate kept the crumb stuck to his face as it swung with him. "Can never quite tell how long they cook for, they start smellin' good almost as soon as y'put 'em into th' oven." He turned back to her with a sheepish smile, the crumb swinging out dangerously far from his face.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-09-07 at 10:57 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

The griffin grins. "Wow, more exciting than my line of work. And what did you say your name was, Miss Jack of All Trades?" Greif asks in a friendly fashion.

Spin Top looks over at Greif, down at his flight jacket, then back up at him. Her expression is dubious.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills bit his lip and lightly tugged. "Because I am here for you. I promised. So let me take care of you."

Gwynfillion looked cross as she released her hold. She sharply exhaled. "Fine, but so you know, I am capable of tending to myself, I've been doing so for a long time." She sighed and relaxed her body.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy flushed with embarrassment and rubbed his head sheepishly. "Heh, sorry, never did quite manage t'lose th' accent after all. I meant if I'd known you liked them so much, I'd have given you th' last two, no sweat." The crumb inched from the corner of his mouth, just grazing the corner of his lips on its way to the chin. Dangling, swinging, threatening to fall off with just the lightest of breezes before it even reached his freshly-shaven chin.

"Well, they'll have some more out soon enough...I think." He swung his head towards the Clunker, and only a thin line of gooey chocolate kept the crumb stuck to his face as it swung with him. "Can never quite tell how long they cook for, they start smellin' good almost as soon as y'put 'em into th' oven." He turned back to her with a sheepish smile, the crumb swinging out dangerously far from his face.

As Sandy turned back to face the mare he would suddenly find her less than a foot away, on the table, her hoof reaching for that dangling piece of deliciousness. She froze in place, her eyes right on him. "Err.."

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

As Sandy turned back to face the mare he would suddenly find her less than a foot away, on the table, her hoof reaching for that dangling piece of deliciousness. She froze in place, her eyes right on him. "Err.."
    Sandy froze along with her, eyes matching hers. He had been about to ask another question, get her mind off of chocolate chip cookies, but whatever it was it had fled his mind, taking most of the rest of his brain with it. "Er...uh...hi there?" he managed to stutter out. A slight blush crept over his face from sheer proximity, his personal bubble was lying in tatters here. A thousand and one questions raced through his mind, a million and one answers were returned, and all that added up to was one paralyzed stallion.

Gravity decided to break the silence, as the crumb started to fall. Stuck just below his lip, the chocolate stretched, further and further, looking to break at any moment...

5. - Top - End - #365
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy froze along with her, eyes matching hers. He had been about to ask another question, get her mind off of chocolate chip cookies, but whatever it was it had fled his mind, taking most of the rest of his brain with it. "Er...uh...hi there?" he managed to stutter out. A slight blush crept over his face from sheer proximity, his personal bubble was lying in tatters here. A thousand and one questions raced through his mind, a million and one answers were returned, and all that added up to was one paralyzed stallion.

Gravity decided to break the silence, as the crumb started to fall. Stuck just below his lip, the chocolate stretched, further and further, looking to break at any moment...
    "Bhwuh....uh....I should...probably go....I don't think I can recover from this awkwardness...I am sorry." The mare slowly said as she backed away just as slowly, her hoof still reaching out.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

"Bhwuh....uh....I should...probably go....I don't think I can recover from this awkwardness...I am sorry." The mare slowly said as she backed away just as slowly, her hoof still reaching out.
    "W-wait, y'don't have t'do that..."

Lower....

"I mean...I-I'm sure this is all just a...a big...misunderstanding?"

Lower...........

"M-maybe...er, well, just....what's all of this about-"

*snip*

The crumb broke free, and started to fall.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground

"W-wait, y'don't have t'do that..."

Lower....

"I mean...I-I'm sure this is all just a...a big...misunderstanding?"

Lower...........

"M-maybe...er, well, just....what's all of this about-"

*snip*

The crumb broke free, and started to fall.

She dove for it, hoof stretched out and caught it on her hoof. "Screw my diet!" Yes, first impressions with her and her eyes, were misleading let's just say.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

The griffin grins. "Wow, more exciting than my line of work. And what did you say your name was, Miss Jack of All Trades?" Greif asks in a friendly fashion.

Spin Top looks over at Greif, down at his flight jacket, then back up at him. Her expression is dubious.
    "Purple Pepper. But I am considering changing it or going by a stage name." Pepper taps her chin. Her hipster glasses morph into celebrity style sunglasses before the onlookers.

Gwynfillion looked cross as she released her hold. She sharply exhaled. "Fine, but so you know, I am capable of tending to myself, I've been doing so for a long time." She sighed and relaxed her body.
    Grills frowned. During the struggled the alcohol swab dried up and he had to open another."Sugarplum. Don't be that way. After the last time you got hurt when I was around, seeing you injured again... I worry everyday about whatever... I mean..." he said before dabbing Gwynfillion's leg with the new swab.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #369
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Purple Pepper. But I am considering changing it or going by a stage name." Pepper taps her chin. Her hipster glasses morph into celebrity style sunglasses before the onlookers.
    Greif's Cafe

Greif recoils slightly in surprise when the glasses shape-shift. "Man, this place is going to take some getting used to..." he grumbles. He then smiles cheerfully at Purple. "A stage name, huh? Like what? You know, Spinner here has a stage name."

"Nickname," the pink mare corrects him. "Not really a stage name since I work behind a bar, not on a stage."

The griffin shrugs. "Still putting on a show..."

10. - Top - End - #370
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot did a spit take on the counter. "Hauh?...How did that?...Bhwuh..."

Grills frowned. During the struggled the alcohol swab dried up and he had to open another."Sugarplum. Don't be that way. After the last time you got hurt when I was around, seeing you injured again... I worry everyday about whatever... I mean..." he said before dabbing Gwynfillion's leg with the new swab.

"That was...different...this is not so severe, just a cut or two,"
    She protested as she winced a little bit at the touch of the alcohol dipped swab against her cut.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Greif's Cafe

Greif recoils slightly in surprise when the glasses shape-shift. "Man, this place is going to take some getting used to..." he grumbles. He then smiles cheerfully at Purple. "A stage name, huh? Like what? You know, Spinner here has a stage name."

"Nickname," the pink mare corrects him. "Not really a stage name since I work behind a bar, not on a stage."

The griffin shrugs. "Still putting on a show..."
    Fox Trot did a spit take on the counter. "Hauh?...How did that?...Bhwuh..."
    "I was thinking Phlox or Pizzazz. Hmm.. Pizzazz. I need piercing if I go PIZZAZZ." Purple ponders aloud.

"That was...different...this is not so severe, just a cut or two,"
    She protested as she winced a little bit at the touch of the alcohol dipped swab against her cut.
    "But what about the next time? What if some pony comes after you and bops you on the head? Or a gator gobbles you up? Or a crocodile nips your leg? Or your secret causes a caimen to catch you? Or a crocopony comes at you with a bottle of ketchup." Grills looks terrified by his imagination as he quickly placed the bandage on Gwen's leg.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #372
    Troll in the Playground

"But what about the next time? What if some pony comes after you and bops you on the head? Or a gator gobbles you up? Or a crocodile nips your leg? Or your secret causes a caimen to catch you? Or a crocopony comes at you with a bottle of ketchup." Grills looks terrified by his imagination as he quickly placed the bandage on Gwen's leg.

"Grills, stop it. I'm referring to the right now. This, the bandages. Not everything falls into a catch all grouping."
    Gwynfillion sighed.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ettin in the Playground

"Swoon~ and now I shall make millions off your almost aphrodisiac-like cookies while you become my trophy-coltfriend,"
    The mare turned around and leaned back against the barrel of her coltfriend.
    "Gasp, her nefarious plan has been revealed," Silverpine moaned, squeezing his eyes shut. The feel of Gear on his chest was intoxicating to say the least. He opened one eye and grinned at her. "Not that I'm complaining being a trophy coltfriend, but we are supposed to help Sandy here..."

14. - Top - End - #374
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Gasp, her nefarious plan has been revealed," Silverpine moaned, squeezing his eyes shut. The feel of Gear on his chest was intoxicating to say the least. He opened one eye and grinned at her. "Not that I'm complaining being a trophy coltfriend, but we are supposed to help Sandy here..."

Pervin' in front of a youngster

She licked the bottom of his chin and then took a moment to pause. "Err...yea..right...we should probably take a look around."

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Grills, stop it. I'm referring to the right now. This, the bandages. Not everything falls into a catch all grouping."
    Gwynfillion sighed.
    Grills bowed his head. He knew he sounded like a donkey's rump."Okay. Okay. I just... don't like seeing you hurt. Even a little. I'm sorry, sugarplum."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #376
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ah could do with a simple apple tart, thank you kindly."

She totally relaxed in the hot water, keeping only her nostrils above the water for the sake of air, having managed to avoid the cucumbers and masque.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

17. - Top - End - #377
    Troll in the Playground

Grills bowed his head. He knew he sounded like a donkey's rump."Okay. Okay. I just... don't like seeing you hurt. Even a little. I'm sorry, sugarplum."

"Its...alright, sorta, its nice to have a coltfriend who cares about his fillyfriend, but, I just don't like it when you veer into smothering territory, its bothersome,"
    She wrinkled her brow in concern and moved closer to him and put her hoof on his cheek. "I'm glad and comforted you worried about me in regards to the hydra thing though." She wanly smiled and leaned up and gave him a short kiss, nibbling a little on his lower lip in the process.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Titan in the Playground

She dove for it, hoof stretched out and caught it on her hoof. "Screw my diet!" Yes, first impressions with her and her eyes, were misleading let's just say.
    Seeing how the crumb was right in front of Sandy's face, it pretty much goes without saying that the stallion ended up getting tackled. "Ack!" the luckless fellow cried out as he suddenly found himself underneath the wild-eyed mare. "WH-what're you..." It was then he finally noticed the crumb on her hoof, and the pieces started to come together. "Augh! H-How long....how long has that been there?!" The trail of chocolate all across his face continued to glisten tantalizingly.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post

"Ah could do with a simple apple tart, thank you kindly."

She totally relaxed in the hot water, keeping only her nostrils above the water for the sake of air, having managed to avoid the cucumbers and masque.

Green nodded and backed away to the stairs. Then fell down it. Bam!. Thud! Boom! His attempt to slink away was foiled.

After five minutes, Green returned with a bandage on his head and a platter of sandwichs and tart on his hoof. "Your snacks, ladies."

"Its...alright, sorta, its nice to have a coltfriend who cares about his fillyfriend, but, I just don't like it when you veer into smothering territory, its bothersome,"
    She wrinkled her brow in concern and moved closer to him and put her hoof on his cheek. "I'm glad and comforted you worried about me in regards to the hydra thing though." She wanly smiled and leaned up and gave him a short kiss, nibbling a little on his lower lip in the process.
    Grills smiled slightly. His tongue caught some of Gwynfillion's lips and all of his. His eyes shot to the upper right as he thought hard about the flavor. "I am sorry and I'll try to be less overprotective in the future." He then wrapped his legs around the mare and squeezed slightly. "But I will not be far away. Promise to call if you need me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground

Seeing how the crumb was right in front of Sandy's face, it pretty much goes without saying that the stallion ended up getting tackled. "Ack!" the luckless fellow cried out as he suddenly found himself underneath the wild-eyed mare. "WH-what're you..." It was then he finally noticed the crumb on her hoof, and the pieces started to come together. "Augh! H-How long....how long has that been there?!" The trail of chocolate all across his face continued to glisten tantalizingly.
    She then ate it. She glanced up at Sandy. "I'm sorry, what?"

Green nodded and backed away to the stairs. Then fell down it. Bam!. Thud! Boom! His attempt to slink away was foiled.

After five minutes, Green returned with a bandage on his head and a platter of sandwichs and tart on his hoof. "Your snacks, ladies."

"oooh thank youse so much mister....are you okay?"
    She asked pointing at his bandage. "That wasn't there before."

Grills smiled slightly. His tongue caught some of Gwynfillion's lips and all of his. His eyes shot to the upper right as he thought hard about the flavor. "I am sorry and I'll try to be less overprotective in the future." He then wrapped his legs around the mare and squeezed slightly. "But I will not be far away. Promise to call if you need her."

Smooching in front a sleeping colt

She gave him a sheepish look. "Uh...sure, I'm not sure how I can accomplish calling you, I don't have that dragonfire message ability and anything I tried to teleport...like paper would burn up."

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

She then ate it. She glanced up at Sandy. "I'm sorry, what?"
    (Nice post. Short and....sweet. )

"That there hunk 'o cookie, how long were it on my face? Must've got chocolate mess everywhere, oh goodness..." He moved to wipe his face, only to find his forelegs were awkwardly pinned underneath her. Right, right, bigger problems than a smudged face. "Uh...would y'mind gettin' off me? Just for a bit now?" he asked sheepishly. Really, what was the social convention for asking someone to stop sitting on you? This whole dating business was trickier than anypony had told him.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Troll in the Playground

"That there hunk 'o cookie, how long were it on my face? Must've got chocolate mess everywhere, oh goodness..." He moved to wipe his face, only to find his forelegs were awkwardly pinned underneath her. Right, right, bigger problems than a smudged face. "Uh...would y'mind gettin' off me? Just for a bit now?" he asked sheepishly. Really, what was the social convention for asking someone to stop sitting on you? This whole dating business was trickier than anypony had told him
    "Uh............right." The mare scooted off, eyes wide as saucers over her social paux. "I....really should probably go....that was....I'm so embarrassed now."

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"oooh thank youse so much mister....are you okay?"
    She asked pointing at his bandage. "That wasn't there before."
    "I am in stable condition. Thank you for your care." Green said as he placed the platter on a stone table by the springs.

Smooching in front a sleeping colt

She gave him a sheepish look. "Uh...sure, I'm not sure how I can accomplish calling you, I don't have that dragonfire message ability and anything I tried to teleport...like paper would burn up."
    "Maybe one day, Equestria will invent a way to provide ponies with long ranged communication. Or I can teach you the dragonfire spell. I hear magic cutiemarked unicorns can learn the spells of other unicorns." Grills said between nibbles on Gwynfillion's left ear and sniffs of her hair..
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #384
    Troll in the Playground

"I am in stable condition. Thank you for your care." Green said as he placed the platter on a stone table by the springs.
    Cloud smiled and wobbled over in her oversized robes to the table and began to nom on a sandwich. "Sho..didsh you makesh these yershelve?"

"Maybe one day, Equestria will invent a way to provide ponies with long ranged communication. Or I can teach you the dragonfire spell. I hear magic cutiemarked unicorns can learn the spells of other unicorns." Grills said between nibbles on Gwynfillion's left ear and sniffs of her hair..

"The latter seems more plausible,"
    She replied with a small smile as Grills nibbled her ear. Her mane smelled of outside right now, like dust and leaves, since, well, earlier with the hydra thing.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ettin in the Playground

Pervin' in front of a youngster

She licked the bottom of his chin and then took a moment to pause. "Err...yea..right...we should probably take a look around."
    And so they did. With a plate of cookies on hoof.

"That there hunk 'o cookie, how long were it on my face? Must've got chocolate mess everywhere, oh goodness..." He moved to wipe his face, only to find his forelegs were awkwardly pinned underneath her. Right, right, bigger problems than a smudged face. "Uh...would y'mind gettin' off me? Just for a bit now?" he asked sheepishly. Really, what was the social convention for asking someone to stop sitting on you? This whole dating business was trickier than anypony had told him.
    "Uh............right." The mare scooted off, eyes wide as saucers over her social paux. "I....really should probably go....that was....I'm so embarrassed now."
    Just as the mare scooted off, the pair arrived with aforementioned cookies. Unfortunate for both of them, both Silverpine and likely Gear saw the "minor" accident they had. "My, my, you guys are eager. More cookies?" Silverpine said with a grin.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy propped himself up, reaching out to try and stop her, but alas, his foreleg was just too short. "N-no, it's alright, it just were a...a..."

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    And so they did. With a plate of cookies on hoof.

Just as the mare scooted off, the pair arrived with aforementioned cookies. Unfortunate for both of them, both Silverpine and likely Gear saw the "minor" accident they had. "My, my, you guys are eager. More cookies?" Silverpine said with a grin.
    Sandy was rendered momentarily speechless; how in the name of Luna's full moon did those two always show up at a time like this?! "N-no! Th-this ain't what it looks like, there was a crumb...an' she tried t'eat it off me an'...o-oh goodness no, not like that, i-it's not what ya'll think, I..." And so the poor stallion kept up, trying (and failing) to come up with some way to explain the inexplicable.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh Sandy Shores, you cad, I knew you weren't so innocent as you acted," Gearstride grinned popping up behind Silverpine, draped over his back. "But don't mind us, have some cookies."

Tilly was like a deer caught in the headlights, too embarrassed to run away like she knew she should.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Cloud smiled and wobbled over in her oversized robes to the table and began to nom on a sandwich. "Sho..didsh you makesh these yershelve?"
    Green states clearly. "Yes. I did. The other chef were upavailable."

"The latter seems more plausible,"
    She replied with a small smile as Grills nibbled her ear. Her mane smelled of outside right now, like dust and leaves, since, well, earlier with the hydra thing.
    The dust in her mane made him sneeze. "Oh this could be fun. Do you know any fire or food spells so we can trade equally?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh Sandy Shores, you cad, I knew you weren't so innocent as you acted," Gearstride grinned popping up behind Silverpine, draped over his back. "But don't mind us, have some cookies."

Tilly was like a deer caught in the headlights, too embarrassed to run away like she knew she should.
    "Aye, have some cookies." Silverpine deftly pushed the plate of warm, delicious, home-baked chocolate chip cookies between the two. Where words fail, chocolatey goodness might work.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"I was thinking Phlox or Pizzazz. Hmm.. Pizzazz. I need piercing if I go PIZZAZZ." Purple ponders aloud.
    Greif's Cafe

Greif raises an eyebrow. "I dunno, Pizzazz sounds better than Phlox, I think. But why a piercing? And what sort of piercing? Ear, note, lip? I didn't think ponies really did piercings..."

Spin is watching Greif warily.